Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
- Dad, you busy? - What do you want?
-老爸 你在忙吗 -找我什么事
Would you teach me how to throw a baseball?
你可以教我怎么投球吗
That one had some zip on it.
刚才这一投还带了旋啊
You might be a natural.
你可能很有天赋
Look who I brought.
看看我带谁来啦
I don't normally do this, but put her there.
我很少这么做 但... 来握个爪吧
No mitten. I'm honored.
不戴手套 太荣幸了
We've never really discussed
我们还没有好好再谈过
the status of our relationship.
我们感情的状态
As far as I'm concerned, we just...
就我个人认为 我们就...
pick up right where we left off.
恢复你入院前的状态就行了
- I think it's for the best if we don't. - What?
-我觉得我们最好还是别继续了 -什么
I don't think we should be in a romantic relationship anymore.
我们不应该再继续谈恋爱了
I mean, poor choice of words, but...
我知道用这词有点歧义 但是...
You wanted to see me, Pastor?
你找我吗 牧师
- Cop a squat. - Uh, please, have a seat.
-来坐呗 -请坐
I just wanted to thank you
我是想感谢你
for all the work you've done preparing for the carnival.
为准备这场园游会所付出的汗水
Anything for the church.
为了教会 我在所不辞
I'm so glad you said that.
听你这么说我真是太高兴了
How would you feel if...
你愿意...
...we put Sheldon in the dunk tank?
让我们把谢尔顿放进深水炸弹笼里吗
- What? - No. Aw.
-什么 -不行
But imagine how much people would pay to dunk him.
你想象一下 人们愿意花多少钱来浸他
We'd raise so much money.
能筹到很多善款呢
I'm in for $20, easy.
我随便就愿意花20块起跳
I'm not having people throw baseballs at my son.
我才不要让人们朝我儿子丢棒球呢
They throw them at a target. He's in a cage.
这游戏是朝靶心丢 而他是在旁边的笼子里
Okay. I respect your decision.
没问题 我尊重你的选择
I do so much for you.
我为你做牛做马 你也不帮我
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b b b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
Everybody excited for the carnival?
大家期待园游会吗
- Sure. - I am.
-还行 -我很期待
- Pass. - You're still going.
-不了 -你还是得去
What time do I need to be there to set up?
我得几点就去帮忙布置
What, you're helping out?
什么 你居然要去帮忙吗
I want to support Mom. And God.
我想支持妈妈 以及主
You're just doing it 'cause Veronica's gonna be there.
你会去帮忙只是因为维罗妮卡也会在
And who made Veronica?
是谁创造了维罗妮卡
- What? - You're coming with us, right?
-干嘛 -你也会跟我们一起去对吧
Come on, it'll be fun.
来嘛 会很有意思的
The old lady wants to be cranky and alone.
老太婆想独自一人闹脾气不行啊
You got to respect that.
尊重她的选择嘛
And I'm sick of everybody thinking
我也烦死那些
that they know what's best for me.
他们知道什么对我最好的人了
Hey, did everybody see
大家有看到
there's a sale at RadioShack on nine-volt batteries?
睿侠电器行的9V电池在打折吗
It's a golden opportunity to stock up.
是个囤货的大好时机呢
Missy said that Meemaw is upset at Dr. Sturgis.
米希说姥姥是在不爽斯特吉斯博士
Don't worry, she'll get over it.
别担心 她之后会消气
The question is will she get over it by Friday at 4:00 P.M.?
我是想知道她能不能在周五下午4点前消气
That's when we leave for my class.
那是我去大学上课的时间
I don't know, Shelly.
不知道呢 谢利
I suppose she could drop me off outside.
她放我在外围下车也是可以啦
Where are we on me walking through parking lots alone these days?
话说我现在被允许独自穿越停车场了吗
Um, until she's up to it, I'll take you.
除非她心情好了 不然到时候我带你去
Thanks. The parking lot still gives me the willies.
谢谢 我现在还对停车场有点害怕
Hey, do you want to help me paint these posters?
你愿意帮忙我画这些海报吗
Oh, yeah, people would line up for that dunk tank.
深水炸弹游戏绝对会大排长龙
Hey. We're getting ready to head over to the carnival.
我们在准备要去园游会了
Why don't you come with us?
你跟我们一起去嘛
Because I'm quite content right where I am.
我对我现在的状态很满意
Don't you think it'll be nice to get out of the house?
你不觉得出门去走走会好一点吗
I can't believe I didn't think of that.
真不敢相信我都没想到这办法呢
What a great idea.
真是个好主意
- Thank you. - So you're coming?
-谢谢你啊 -你要去了吗
I can't find an umbrella.
我找不到雨伞了
What do you need an umbrella for?
你要雨伞干嘛
It's gonna be hot and sunny.
外面天又热太阳又大
I think you've answered your own question.
我觉得你已经回答了你的问题
Does he really have to walk around with that?
他走路一定要拿着雨伞吗
- Leave him be. - You're just begging to get beat up.
-不要管他啦 -感觉你就是想要别人来揍你
I'm more concerned about the biggest bully of all: the Sun.
我更怕的是世界上最大的恶霸 太阳
I bet you're disappointed
我猜你肯定很失望
that cute little blonde girl got sick
可爱的金发小妹生病了
and you're working with me.
你只能跟我一起顾摊子
You're gonna learn life's like that.
你会学到 人生不如意十有八九
A parade of disappointments.
坏事接踵而来
Yep. Sooner you give up, the better.
早点放弃抵抗早点好
When did you give up?
那你是什么时候放弃抵抗的
June 14, 1945.
1945年6月14日
The man I loved came home from the war with syphilis.
我深爱的人在战后回来 身染梅毒
Now ask me how I found out.
你问问看我是怎么发现他染病的
You must be Cain, because you're not Abel...
你一定是该隐吧 因为你没有能力[亚伯]
Oh, hello, Coopers.
你们好啊 库珀一家
Expecting rain, Sheldon?
觉得会下雨吗 谢尔顿
No. In this context, it's a parasol
在现在这种情景下 是防阳器
from the French "para" meaning "Defense from"
取自法语中的防御
and "sol" meaning "sun."
以及法语中的太阳
Will you dunk him?
你能送他泡水吗
You might want to pray to the Lord for better aim.
你要不要祈求主保佑你有点准度啊
I'll get you started.
我来引导你开始吧
Uh, Lord, help George Cooper hit something other than the buffet.
主啊 保佑乔治·库珀能打餐厅电话以外的东西
Sorry. Trash talk's part of the job.
抱歉 说垃圾话也是工作的一部分
Okay, now, remember what I taught you.
还记得我教过你的吗
Look where you're throwing and follow through.
看着你要丢的地方 手随眼动
Dad's bringing in the big guns.
老爹找人啦 救命
Let's see what you've got, little l...
来看看你有多少斤两吧 小...
I am baptized once again.
我又再次受洗啦
I shacked up with him anyway.
我还是跟他搞了
I mean, what choice did I have?
我又有什么选择呢
I was pregnant with I don't know whose baby.
我当时怀孕了 怀着不知道是谁的孩子
Sleeping on my cousin Arlene's couch.
借宿在我表姐艾琳家的沙发上
Which was in her front yard.
而沙发是摆在前院的
I taught her how to do that.
她是我教的
This is a lot of fun,
非常有趣
but why don't we let somebody else take a shot?
但何不让别人也来试试呢
Missy! Missy! Missy!
米希 米希 米希
Have you been on the couch all day?
你在沙发上赖一天了吗
For your information, I got up,
我告诉你 我可是有起身
put my slippers on, crossed the street,
穿上拖鞋 穿过马路
- broke into your house and stole your beer. - Mom.
-闯进你家 然后偷你家的啤酒 -妈
But listen, if you've just come over here to badger me,
但你听我说 如果你只是来烦我的
I brought you fried chicken from the carnival.
我给你带了园游会上买的炸鸡
I don't need your pity chicken.
我才不吃你的安慰鸡
Look, I know you're having a tough time.
我知道你心里很难受
Does that mean you'll still take Sheldon to Dr. Sturgis's class?
那你还会带谢尔顿去上斯特吉斯博士的课吗
So you won't mind if I take him?
那你不介意我带他去吧
Do whatever you want.
你想干嘛就干嘛啊
See, when you say it like that,
你看 就是因为你这么说
it sounds like you might mind.
就让人感觉你会介意
Darling daughter, please,
我亲爱的女儿啊 拜托了
do whatever it is that makes you happy.
去做一切能令你开心的事情吧
If you're gonna act like this, then I'm gonna leave.
如果你再继续阴阳怪气 那我要走了
Oh, no. And after I didn't open the door for you?
不是吧 你来的时候我可是没为你开门呢
- Get me a beer. - No.
-帮我拿瓶啤酒 -不要
Well, at least get me some chicken!
那好歹帮我把炸鸡拿过来吧
Dad, can I talk to you?
老爸 我能跟你说话吗
Uh, can it wait a minute?
不能等一下吗
It's pretty important.
挺重要的
I've been thinking about how much I enjoyed
我一直在回味我今天
throwing that ball today.
投球时感到的快乐
You did great, honey.
乖女儿 你表现很棒
I know. That's why I want to play on a team.
我知道 所以我想去加入队伍
You get that dunk tank isn't a sport?
你知道深水炸弹不算运动吧
I mean baseball.
我是说加入棒球队
They don't have any baseball teams for girls.
但是没有女生的棒球队啊
Wait a few years, you can play softball.
再等个几年 你就能去加入垒球队了
I don't want to wait. I want to play baseball.
我不想等 我想去玩棒球
But you'd be the only girl.
但这样你就是队里唯一的女生了
I-I guess I can look into it.
我可以去帮你打听一下吧
Sure you don't want to play soccer or something?
你真的不想玩橄榄球之类的吗
- Cheerleading? - Baseball!
-拉拉队 -棒球
Is it too late to sign someone up for youth league?
现在报名青少棒联赛还来得及吗
Well, we'll see you then. Thanks.
那就到时见 谢了
Missy want to play ball?
米希想打球吗
How do you know I wasn't calling for Sheldon?
你怎知我不是帮谢尔顿问的
Fine, it was Missy.
好吧 就是米希
There's my favorite fire exit.
那个是我最喜欢的紧急出口
- Very well marked. - Nice.
-标记得很清晰 -挺好啊
Ooh. See that little step stool?
看见那张小踏凳了吗
They didn't have that before I got here.
我来了之后他们才摆在那的
- Very impressive. - I know.
-好厉害 -我知道
And this is where I take my quantum field theory class.
这就是我上量子场论课的教室
Those are my college classmates.
那些都是我的大学同学
I would tell you their names,
我本来想告诉你他们的名字
but most of them won't make it to Christmas.
但大部分撑不到圣诞就会跑 就省了吧
They give you any problem?
他们刁难你了吗
I may be too drunk to drive,
我或许是醉到无法开车
but I still can count to six.
但我还是能数到六的
Well, hello, Sheldon. Hello, Mary.
你好啊 谢尔顿 你好 玛丽
I don't think I've ever seen you here before.
以前好像没见你来过
It's my first time.
我是第一次来
I took her on a tour.
我带她参观了一圈
It was extremely thorough.
他介绍得非常详细
- how's Connie? - Actually...
-康妮还好吗 -其实...
- Sheldon, why don't you go save me a seat? - Smart.
-谢尔顿 不如你先去帮我占个座吧 -机智
The front row is a hot ticket.
第一排位子可抢手了
Anyway, uh, Mom's good.
总之 妈妈挺好的
Because she's usually the one who brings Sheldon.
我问是因为通常都是她送谢尔顿来的
Well, she's been...
她最近...
Relationships are a waste of time.
谈恋爱纯属浪费时间
Flying solo is the only way to go.
单身贵族才是王道
Do you think Tarzan was happy with Jane?
你以为人猿泰山跟珍在一起很快乐吗
He was happy swinging through the trees.
他以前在树间荡来荡去自由自在才真的开心
The Statue of Liberty-- she's got her book
自由女神像 她有她的书
and her torch, and she's good.
和火把 就足够了
I'm glad she's doing well. Tell her I say hi.
我很开心她过得挺好 替我说声嗨
- I will do that. - Actually, no.
-我会的 -还是不要
Uh, tell her I said hello.
替我说声你好吧
"Hi" is a bit, uh, casual. Or wait.
"嗨"有点...太随意了 等等
Just say, uh, "Greetings from John."
就说"约翰向你问好"
You don't sound sure about that.
听你语气好像不是很确定
The best thing is for you
你最好还是忘掉
to just forget about this Veronica girl.
那个叫维罗妮卡的女孩吧
You should be playing the field,
你应该驰骋情场
just like a bumblebee going from flower to flower.
就像大黄蜂见花就采一样
And don't get confused about all this love nonsense.
千万别为爱情这种骗人玩意感到困惑不解
Your freedom is the only thing that matters.
你的自由才是最重要的
Be a sweet boy and get Meemaw a towel.
乖 去帮姥姥拿毛巾
You need a shower.
你需要的是洗澡
Missy, five minutes!
米希 五分钟
Oh. Can you please?
拜托你别嚷嚷
Oh. Sorry. Been there.
抱歉 我懂你的痛苦
She's hungover! Wants us to keep it down!
她宿醉 希望我们小声点呢
Are you going for your baseball tryout?
你准备去参加棒球选拔赛吗
- Yup. - Will it include a written test?
-对 -会有笔试吗
Well, just in case, here are some baseball facts
以防真要考 告诉你几个棒球小知识
that may come in handy.
可能会用得上
It was invented in the 1830s.
棒球诞生于19世纪30年代
The first officially recorded game was in 1846,
第一场有正式记录的比赛是在1846年
and that game took place in Hoboken, New Jersey.
在新泽西州霍博肯进行
I won't need to know that.
我才不需要知道这个
Well, now you do, and you'll never forget it.
现在你知道了 就再也不会忘记
I'm starting to worry about you.
我开始担心你了
I just had a little too much to drink. So what?
我只是稍微放纵酗了点小酒 又如何
If you're upset about Dr. Sturgis, that's okay.
如果你是为斯特吉斯博士难过 也没关系的
I'm not upset. I don't care.
我才不难过 老娘不在乎
So you don't care that I saw him last night?
那你也不在乎我昨晚见到他咯
No. I hope he's great.
不 我希望他万事顺意
Tell it to somebody who cares.
跟在乎的人说去吧
Excuse me, you Coach Ballard?
不好意思 你是巴拉德教练吗
My daughter's here to try out.
我女儿来参加选拔赛
Well, you didn't mention that on the phone.
你在电话里没提是女儿啊
Oh, did I leave that out?
怎么 我没说吗
You want to see what she can do?
你想看看她的本事吗
I want to see her go home.
我想看到她回家
Come on, I'm not gonna put a girl on the team.
拜托 我不可能让一个女孩加入队伍
Why not? She's a girl.
还用问吗 她是女孩
She's got pigtails.
她还扎着小辫子
Missy, give us a minute.
米希 让我们单独聊聊
No, I want to hear.
不 我想听
I just think it's great you want to be on the team,
你想参加棒球队 这想法很好
but these boys are gonna eat you alive.
但这些男孩会把你生吞活剥的
I'm not afraid of them.
我才不怕他们
Well, maybe you should be.
或许你该害怕
At least let her throw a few. She got a hell of an arm.
至少让她投几球给你看看 她臂力很强
George, you're a football coach, right?
乔治 你是橄榄球教练 对吧
You gonna put a girl on your team?
你会让女孩加入你的球队吗
It's different. It's a contact sport.
那不一样 橄榄球是身体接触项目
So is this. She gets up to bat,
棒球也是 她上场击球
and someone deliberately throws a ball at her,
某人故意将球掷向她
it's gonna make contact.
就会发生身体接触
You're not even gonna give her a chance?
你连一个机会都不给她吗
Come on, let's get out of here.
走吧 我们走
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Yeah. I'm Georgie.
有 我是小乔治
I'm a friend of Veronica's.
维罗妮卡的朋友
I brought this for her.
我带了这个来送她
Oh, isn't that nice!
好贴心啊
My granddaughter's at the doctor,
我孙女去看医生了
but you're welcome to wait.
但欢迎你在家里等她
and my cousin Glen.
和我表哥格兰
Is that Russell or Glen?
这是罗塞还是格兰啊
No, I'm pretty sure that's Glen.
不 我很确定这是格兰
By the way, don't send Georgie to the store anymore
对了 别再叫小乔治去商店
Well, he tried to steal one.
他还想偷一罐呢
She didn't make the team?
她没被选上吗
- She didn't even get to try out. - Why not?
-她连试打的机会都没有 -为什么
Coach doesn't want a girl on his team.
教练不想让女孩加入球队
And you were okay with that?
你就默默接受了吗
There was no changing his mind.
但他心意已决
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To be mad at somebody new.
去换个新的生气对象
Was there a written test,
是不是要考笔试
and you couldn't remember what I told you?
但你忘了我教你的内容
You want to be on that baseball team?
你想加入那支棒球队吗
Yes, but the coach said...
是的 但教练说...
I don't care what he said-- get your glove, let's go.
老娘不管他说了什么 拿上手套 我们走
Hello. Can I talk to you? Yeah.
你好 能跟你聊聊吗
You tell my granddaughter she can't play baseball?
你跟我外孙女说 她不能打棒球
Oh, well, I was just looking out for her, that's all.
我只是想保护她 没别的意思
- Is that so? - Yes, ma'am, it is.
-是吗 -就是这样 女士
Well, we don't need you deciding what's best for her.
我们不需要你来决定 什么对她才是最好
I need you to give her the same chance you would a boy!
我要你给她跟男孩子同样的机会
Or you and me gonna have problems.
那我绝对跟你没完
Well, we wouldn't want that, would we?
我们可不希望那样 对吗
Okay, let's see what you got, kid.
好吧 让我看看你的水平 孩子
Fire it in there, baby.
火力全开吧 宝贝
Meemaw has just made a scene.
姥姥刚为你摞了狠话
Now is not the time to be scared!
现在可不能害怕退缩啊
Are we gonna do this today?
是要等到过年才开始吗
Keep your pants on!
裤子穿好 猴急什么
Throw the damn ball.
快把球丢出去
I'm just a girl, but I think that's called a strike.
我只是个无知女孩 但那一记应该是叫好球吧
She made the team!
她被选进球队了
And Meemaw got a date with the coach.
而且姥姥要跟教练去约会
It was a productive afternoon.
是个一箭双雕的下午嘛
Back then, gas was only 20 cents a gallon.
当年 汽油一加仑才卖20分
Not that we had anyplace worthwhile to drive to.
不过也没有哪里值得特地开车去啦
Did you say Veronica would be back soon?
你不是说维罗妮卡很快就回来吗
I'm sure it'll be just any minute.
应该马上就到家了
Let me show you my collection of antique bells.
我给你看看我收集的古董铃