Horsin' Around is filmed before a live studio audience.
《胡闹的小马》在现场观众前录制
Well, good morning to you too.
你也早安啊
Where? I'd love hay.
在哪 我可喜欢干草了
In 1987, the situation comedy Horsin' Around
1987年 情景喜剧《胡闹的小马》
premiered on ABC.
在ABC台首播
The show, in which a young, bachelor horse
该剧讲述一匹年轻的单身马
is forced to reevaluate his priorities
在同意抚养三个人类儿童后
when he agrees to raise three human children,
被迫重新审视人生的故事
was initially dismissed by critics
此剧最初被评论家们
as broad and saccharine and not good,
认为媚俗且低劣
but the family comedy struck a chord with America
但这部家庭喜剧引起全美共鸣
and went on to air for nine seasons.
并热播九季
The star of Horsin' Around, BoJack Horseman,
《胡闹的小马》剧中明星 马男波杰克
is our guest tonight.
就是我们今晚的嘉宾
It is good to be here, Charlie.
很高兴能来 查理
Sorry I was late. The traffic...
抱歉迟到了 太堵了
It's really no problem.
真的没关系
I parked in a handicapped spot. I hope that's okay.
我把车停残疾人车位了 但愿没事
You parked in a...
你停在...
I'm sorry, disabled spot.
抱歉 残障车位
Is that the proper nomenclature?
这么说是不是更恰当
Maybe you should move the car.
或许你该移下车
No, I don't think I should drive right now.
不要 我觉得我现在不该开车
I'm incredibly drunk.
我醉得不行
You're telling me that you're drunk right now?
你是说你现在喝醉了吗
Is it just me, or am I nailing this interview?
是光我觉得 还是这采访我表现超棒
I kind of feel like I'm nailing it.
我觉得是自己超棒
Anyway, we were talking about Horsin' Around.
总之 我们还是说《胡闹的小马》吧
To what do you attribute the show's wide appeal?
你觉得这剧为何如此受欢迎
Charlie, listen, you know, I know that it's very hip these days
查理 我知道最近流行把
to shit all over Horsin' Around,
《胡闹的小马》贬成屎
but at the time, I can tell you...
但在当时 我可以说...
- Is it okay to say "Shit"? - Please don't.
-我可以说"屎"吗 -请别说
'Cause I... I think the show's actually pretty solid for what it is.
因为我觉得这剧还是有可取之处的
It's not Ibsen, sure,
没错 的确不是经典喜剧
but look, for a lot of people,
但你要知道 对很多人来说
life is just one long, hard kick in the urethra,
人生不过是对你尿道猛踢一脚
and sometimes when you get home
而且有时候你在尿道被踢
from a long day of getting kicked in the urethra,
度过漫长的一天后回家
you just want to watch a show about good, likable people
只想看些善良有爱的人们
who love each other,
相亲相爱的剧
where, you know, no matter what happens,
在剧里 不管发生什么
at the end of 30 minutes,
半小时结束
everything's gonna turn out okay.
大家还是会团结友爱
You know, because in real life...
你懂的 因为现实生活里...
Did I already say the thing about the urethra?
我说了那个尿道梗没
Well, let's talk about real life.
我们还是来说现实生活吧
What have you been doing since the show's cancellation
这剧18年前取消之后
That's a great question, Charlie.
问得好 查理
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
Maury! Maury! Maury! Maury!
莫瑞 莫瑞 莫瑞 莫瑞
In the case of one-year-old Phoenix,
对于1岁的菲尼克斯
you are the father.
你就是亲生父亲
Morning, sunshine.
早上好 帅哥
Why so gloomy, roomie?
叹什么气 室友
First of all, we're not roommates. You are my houseguest.
首先 我们不是室友 你是我房客
Well, we don't need to put labels on things.
别这么急着下定义嘛
You sleep on my couch, and you don't pay rent.
你睡我沙发上 也不付房租
I've had tapeworms that were less parasitic.
我肚子里的寄生虫都比你独立
I don't even remember why I let you stay with me in the first place.
我都记不得当初为什么收留你
Because my parents kicked me out,
因为我爸妈把我赶出来了
and I had nowhere to go,
我没地方能去
and even though you don't want anyone to know it...
即使你不想别人发现
you secretly have a good heart.
你心地还是很善良的
You told me they didn't approve of your "alternative lifestyle."
你跟我说他们不赞同你"另类的生活方式"
I thought you were, like, a troubled gay teen or something.
我还以为你是年幼的小基佬什么的
I didn't realize by "alternative lifestyle"
没想到"另类的生活方式"
that you meant you were lazy.
是指你懒得要死
That's on you for making assumptions.
谁叫你自己乱猜
Also, if you're looking for the Toaster Strudels,
而且 如果你是在找速冻点心
I got really high last night and ate them all.
我昨晚嗑嗨以后都吃光了
Did you say you've had tapeworms?
你刚才说你有寄生虫吗
Thanks for meeting me here.
谢谢你来见我
I would have invited you to my office,
我想请你去我办公室的
but the electric company shut off our power.
但电力公司给我们断电了
Just an issue with the bank and a lack of money in it.
跟银行有矛盾 缺钱罢了
Now, as you know, Penguin is very eager
你也知道 企鹅出版集团很迫切
to publish your memoirs,
想出版你的回忆录
but you keep missing your deadlines.
但你一直拖稿
I know, and I'm sorry,
我知道 很抱歉
but I am making great progress.
但我在加油写了
BoJack Horseman - the BoJack Horseman Story,
《马男波杰克 马男波杰克的故事》
written by BoJack Horseman.
作者 马男波杰克
Look, we really need a bestseller here at Penguin.
企鹅集团真的要再出一本畅销书
Things are not that great for me, money wise.
我们现在经济真的很紧张
Aren't you an editor at a major publishing house?
你难道不是一家大型出版社的编辑吗
Yeah, a publishing house.
是啊 出版社
When was the last time you saw a book?
你上次看到纸质书是什么时候
I thought I saw someone reading one in the park the other day,
我记得那天在公园看到有人读书的
but it turned out it was a takeout menu.
结果是张外卖菜单
Whenever you're ready.
买单喊我
We're living month to month here.
我们现在捉襟见肘
We're kind of counting on your autobiography
就指着你的自传
to save the company, no pressure.
来救公司了 别有压力
That's actually a lot of pressure.
压力很大好吗
Have you considered working with a ghostwriter?
你想过找代笔吗
Ugh, no, thank you.
不用 谢谢
Look, just give me one more week,
再给我一周
and I will give you some pages
我就给你几页
that'll knock your ass back to the South Pole.
精彩到把你震回南极的好稿子
I'm from Cincinnati.
我是辛辛那提人
It... that doesn't matter.
无所谓了
I'll call you in a week.
一周之后我打给你
I'm telling you, this book is a top priority for me.
我跟你说 我绝对把写书放第一位
You're wearing that to the prom?
你就穿成这样去舞会吗
What, you don't think it's cute?
怎么 你觉得不可爱吗
Neigh way, Jose.
咴常不可爱 荷西
"Neigh way, Jose."
咴常不可爱 荷西
I improvised that line.
这句是我现想的
I mean, it was written,
我是说 是写好的
but I gave it the old BoJack spin.
但我加入了波杰克风格
Hey, how many times have you watched this episode?
你这集看过多少遍了
Yeah, but do you get it, though?
没错 但你看懂没
Because "nay" means no,
"咴常"就是非常
but it's also a thing that horses say.
但咴也是马的叫声
It works on every level.
这是双关啊
- I get it. - Ah, you don't get it.
-知道了 -你才不知道
*Three little orphans one, two, three*
*三个孤儿一二三*
*Without a home or a family tree*
*没有饭吃没衣穿*
*Until this horse said "Live with me"*
*遇到马男心灵善*
*And now we've got a new family*
*欢乐一家不离散*
*We were lost and now we're found*
*搞笑生活乐开花*
Todd, I weigh over 1,200 pounds.
陶德 我重1200磅哎
It takes a lot of beer to get me drunk.
要喝醉得很多酒好吧
You're just bummed out because Princess Carolyn
你喝多了是因为卡洛琳公主
dumped you last night.
昨晚甩了你
BoJack, we need to talk.
波杰克 我们得谈谈
Hey, check out the rug on that guy.
看那家伙的假发
Slow and steady, am I right, ladies?
又慢又稳 是不是 美女们
Who does he think he's fooling?
他以为能骗到谁啊
Turtles don't have hair.
乌龟才没头发
Stop embarrassing me.
别给我丢人了
That is Lenny Turteltaub.
那是莱尼·龟泰伯
You know, I am not crazy about the bread here.
知道吗 我不喜欢这的面包
Why do I keep eating it?
我干嘛还吃个不停
BoJack, can you please just listen for a second?
波杰克 请听我说话好吗
You have my undivided attention.
我全神贯注地在听
I think we should see other people.
我觉得我们该分手了
Were we not seeing other people?
难道我们没分手吗
BoJack, I'm almost there.
波杰克 我快高潮了
Wait. Shh! Shut up.
等等 闭嘴
Now, that's a horse of a different...
这才是只与众不同的...
God, that's good comedy.
天呐 真是部好喜剧
- BoJack! - What?
-波杰克 -干什么
Everyone gets a Mulligan,
人人都喜欢叫穆丽根的
and my Mulligan was Carey Mulligan.
我喜欢的是凯瑞·穆丽根
I'm kidding, jeez. It was Emily Mortimer.
开玩笑的 天呐 其实是艾米莉·莫迪默
What is the problem here?
你到底怎么回事
Are you embarrassed of me because I'm a has-been?
因为我是过气明星所以丢你脸吗
Because you know that I'm writing that book
你要知道我正在写的这本书
that is gonna make everybody love me again.
会让大家重新爱上我的
You're not really writing a book.
你才没在写书
Well, I already spent my advance,
我已经花光了预付稿费
so that's a first step.
起码迈出了第一步
Look, this has been a lot of fun,
我们相处是很愉快
but I need to start thinking about my future.
但我也要替自己的未来想想了
I mean, you don't even respect me enough to have a baby with me.
你根本就不尊重我 不愿跟我生孩子
I never explicitly said that.
我可没明说过
You said it with your actions.
你的行为说了
Oh, look at that baby.
看那个小宝宝
Isn't he the cutest baby you ever saw?
难道不是你见过最可爱的宝宝吗
What? What? What? No, no, wha...
什么 什么 才不
Step away from the stolen vehicle, sir!
请从盗窃车辆上离开 先生
No, no, no. Misunderstanding, officer.
不 误会了 长官
I was running away from my girlfriend
我只是想离我女朋友远一点
whom I don't respect enough to have a baby with.
我可不想跟她生孩子
Hey, aren't you the horse from Horsin' Around?
你是《胡闹的小马》里那匹马吧
Oh, face it. You're afraid of commitment.
承认吧 你怕作出承诺
I'm not afraid of commitment.
我才没怕做承诺
I commit to things all the time.
我一天到晚都承诺事情的
It's the following through on that commitment that I take issue with.
我怕的是作出承诺之后的事情
Hey, stupid, isn't that your friend over there?
傻逼 那边那个不是你朋友吗
Oh, Mr. Peanutbutter?
花生酱先生
God, I hope he doesn't see us.
天 但愿他没看见我们
Is that BoJack Horseman?
这不是马男波杰克吗
Oh, jeez, here we go.
天呐 开始了
Mr. Peanutbutter and BoJack Horseman in the same room.
花生酱先生遇上了马男波杰克
What is this, a crossover episode?
这是啥 剧集交叉吗
You know, that gets funnier every time.
每次听到都更好笑了
You're being sarcastic,
你在说反话
but I think it does actually get funnier every time.
但我真的觉得每次听都更好笑
We're actually in the middle of breaking up right now,
实际上我们正在分手
- so if you could just... - Yeah?
-所以你最好... -是吗
- You're in the middle of it? - Yeah, that's right.
-你们正在分手 -是的
So would it be awkward if I joined you right now?
那我现在坐过来是不是超尴尬
Yes, actually, it's very awkward.
是啊 尴尬死了
Is that not clear?
我说的还不够明白吗
Yeah, this is awkward right now?
现在就尴尬了吗
Yes, please leave.
是的 请你离开
How are you, Mr. Peanutbutter?
你好吗 花生酱先生
Oh, living the dream, P.C., living the dream.
好像活在梦里一样 P.C.
Why are you making conversation?
你们两个怎么聊起来了
Oh, let's see, it's the English word.
让我想想 小孩子都知道
It's called being polite, BoJack.
这叫讲文明懂礼貌 波杰克
But am I crazy that this is a bad time?
我是不是疯了 我觉得现在谈这个不适合
Always a Clydesdale, never a Clyde, eh, BoJack?
你是匹克来兹代马但从未克莱 对吧波杰克
You'll get that one later, man.
你一会儿就明白了 伙计
Erica, get out of here with that face.
艾瑞卡 我不想看到你这张脸 出去
Would it kill you to be civil?
你文明点能死吗
This is why we're breaking up.
就是因为你这样 我们才会分手
So it's not because of the thing with the baby?
所以不是因为我不喜欢孩子咯
It's because of a lot of things!
原因多着呢
Waiter, could we please have the check? Thank you.
服务员 结账 谢谢
We haven't even ordered yet.
我们还没点单呢
I have wasted so many dinners on you, BoJack Horseman.
我浪费时间陪你吃了太多次饭 马男波杰克
I don't know how you can expect anyone else to love you
我都不明白 你自己都这么讨厌自己
when you so clearly hate yourself.
怎么还能期待别人去爱你呢
- Here you go. - Let me see that.
-给您 -给我看看
I don't want to live in a society
我不想住在这样一个
where the premeal bread isn't free.
餐前面包还要收费的社区
It is free if you order a meal.
如果您有点单的话餐包就是免费的
Can you take me home, please?
你能送我回家了吗
Yeah, but I didn't even eat that much bread.
但那面包我都没怎么吃
What did I have? I must have had...
我吃了什么 我肯定吃了...
You ate nine baskets, sir.
你吃了九篮面包 先生
Great, now I'm gonna feel like a fat ass all week.
太棒 我这周都会觉得自己像个死胖子了
You've seen me naked. Do you think I'm getting chubby?
你看过我的裸体 你觉得我胖了吗
You want to know the real reason we're breaking up?
你真的想知道我们为什么会分手吗
What was that? Sorry.
你说什么 抱歉
Couldn't hear you over the sound of my calories not metabolizing.
我就顾着听我脂肪堆积的声音了
This is so classic you.
你就是这样
You're using this bread thing
你不过是借着面包那事
to avoid talking about our relationship.
逃避谈论我们的感情
No, that is definitely not happening.
不 这绝不可能
I'd like to go home now.
我现在就要回家
So yeah, technically I was dumped,
是的 我被甩了
but the real headline of the evening was,
但如果要给那晚写个标题的话 应该是
"dumb guy eats bread, gets fat, the end."
衰男狂吃面包变身死胖子 以上
What kind of headline is that?
这算是哪门子的标题
Wasn't there a pizza here a second ago?
这里一秒前不是还有块披萨的吗
God damn it! Stop the presses.
天呐 别给我压力
Oh, hey, let's throw a party. That'll cheer you up.
我们来办个派对吧 让你振作一下
No, it won't. It'll cheer you up.
那只会让你振奋
I'll stand in the corner by myself
我只会一个人默默蹲在墙角
eating cotton candy until I barf
吃棉花糖吃到吐
like I did at your last party.
就像你上次办的那个派对那样
Hey, aren't you the horse from Horsin' Around?
你不就是《胡闹的小马》里面那匹马吗
That was a good party.
那个派对真心很不错
Hey, didn't we get a cotton candy machine for that party?
我们上次不是还准备了一个棉花糖机吗
Who told you Princess Carolyn and I broke up?
谁告诉你我和卡洛琳公主分手了的
- She did. - What?
-她告诉我的 -什么
You never took me home, jerk!
你根本没送我回家 混蛋
Oh, everything's my fault.
所以一切都是我的错咯
But I'm not looking for parking in Silver Lake.
但我不会把车停在银湖
I'll slow the car down to a crawl,
我会把车子车速降到最低
and you can duck and roll.
然后你就可以从车上跳下去了
You know what, you can take a last look at this face,
你知道吗 你可以最后看一眼这张脸
because it's the last time you're gonna see it.
因为你以后再也见不到它了
I've got Princess Carolyn for you.
为您转接卡洛琳公主
Oh, my God, we just broke up.
天呐 我们刚分手
Yeah, but I'm still your agent.
是啊 但我还是你的经纪人
I pride myself on my ability
我一向是个公私分明的人
to separate my professional life from my personal life.
对此我非常自豪
Then, as my agent, do you think I'm getting fat?
作为我的经纪人 你觉得我长胖了吗
You are in the prime of your life, never looked better.
你正处于人生的黄金时期 颜的巅峰
What about as my ex-girlfriend?
那作为我的前女友 你怎么看
You look like a pile of crap ate a second pile of crap
你就像是一坨屎吃着另一坨屎
and then crapped out a third pile of crap.
吃完还拉出了一坨屎
Wait, wait, so which pile of crap do I look like?
等等 那我看起来到底像哪一坨屎
- The third one. - What? That's the worst one.
-第三坨 -什么 那坨最丑了
I'm not calling you as your ex.
我可不是以你前女友的身份给你打电话
I'm calling you as your agent.
我现在是你的经纪人
Remember that book you're pretending to write?
你还记得那本你一直装作在写的书吗
Well, Penguin wants an update on your progress.
企鹅想知道你有什么最新进展
Does Tuesday work for you,
周二交稿行不行
or are you gonna be too busy this week
还是说你这周会忙于
masturbating to old pictures of yourself?
对着自己的照片撸管无暇写书
I told you, that's not what was happening that time.
我说过了 那次不是你想的那样
I was masturbating to what the picture represented.
我撸管的对象是那张照片所代表的东西
You walked in at the worst possible moment!
是你走进来的时机不对
So, Tuesday, though?
那就定在周二了
You don't have anything?
你又什么都没写
Hey, you got the electricity back. Good for you.
你这里来电了啊 恭喜恭喜
This company is in dire straits.
这公司都快破产了
We made a series of very bad investments.
我们所做的一系列投资都失败了
Ever hear of a young adult franchise
你有没有听过一个叫马里布沼泽怪兽的
called the Swamp Monsters of Malibu?
青少年最喜欢的玩具
Then why did we spend $20 million on marketing?
那为什么我们花了两千万做营销啊苍天
It's okay, Pinky, go to your happy place.
没事的 钱钱们 高兴去哪儿就去吧
Look, I know you're a busy guy.
我知道你是个大忙人
Actually, I am a busy guy.
是的 我就是个大忙人
I live a very active lifestyle.
我有着非常积极的生活方式
Can't I just stay home with you?
我就不能和你一起待在家里吗
I know kindergarten is scary,
我知道幼儿园很吓人
but you're a big girl now,
但你是个大姑娘了
and you have to be brave.
你得勇敢一点
Wait, did you just call me "Daddy"?
等等 你刚才是叫我爸爸吗
Little Sabrina grew up right before our eyes, right, Todd?
我们看着小塞布丽娜长大了 对吧 陶德
Did Sabrina grow up before our eyes?
我们是不是看着塞布丽娜长大的
We're tired of waiting.
我们不想再等下去了
We're hiring you a ghostwriter.
我们给你找了个枪手
She's great, and she's got a thing for horses.
她很棒 而且她对马很感兴趣
You know, I always wanted to play Secretariat in a movie.
我一直想在电影里演一个运动员呢
He's kind of my personal hero.
他是我偶像
Could never get the project off the ground, though.
但我这个愿望一直没有达成
I mean, there was this one time I came close in the '90s,
90年代 我差点就要实现这个愿望了
but then those Prefontaine movies came out,
结果关于普雷方丹的电影面世了
and people got tired of seeing running on-screen.
人们看腻了银屏上的赛跑
Don't tell me. Tell her!
跟我说有什么用 跟她说
Call her. That's a loan, by the way.
给她打电话 那是借的
We can't afford to be giving out free books to people,
公司财政负担不起免费发书的活动了
but you can take anything you want
但是沼泽怪兽那个箱子里面的
from the Swamp Monsters swag box.
你想要什么都可以随便拿
Oh, God, I'm a failure.
天呐 我真是太失败了
Oh, you're not a failure.
你一点都不失败
Why did I say I could write a book?
我怎么会说我能写书呢
Because you have an amazing story to tell.
因为你有很多传奇的故事可以写
- Relax. - Relax?
-放松啦 -放松
Easy for you to say, you hippie.
你说得简单 小嬉皮
You've never had a day of stress in your life.
你这辈子就不知道压力两个字怎么写
And that's for trying to sell E on the cartel's turf.
想在垄断集团的地盘上卖摇头丸 你找打
She went back to Mexico City, ese,
她回墨西哥城去了
to be with her husband.
她去找她老公了
- Gabriela, why? - Who?
-加布里埃拉 为什么 -谁
We were talking about me.
我们在谈我的事呢
Can you try to focus for, like, a second?
你就不能专心点吗 一秒也好
Oh, yeah, sorry. You were saying?
抱歉 你刚才在说什么
Never should have signed this book deal.
我就不该签写书的这份合同
You know what my problem is?
你知道我的问题在哪里吗
I can't say no to people
我没法拒绝别人
because I want everyone to like me.
因为我想要所有人都喜欢我
You want everyone to like you?
你想要所有人都喜欢你
Do people not like me?
难道大家不喜欢我吗
What were we talking about?
我们刚才在说什么来着
I can see the headline now,
我想到标题了
"Stupid BoJack writes a stupid book about his stupid life,
蠢货波杰克写了本关于他无聊生活的蠢书
What newspapers are you reading?
你到底看的什么报纸
Hey, why don't you just let that lady
你不如就让那个女士帮你写
write your book and be done with it?
这事不就结了吗
Better question, why are you in my kitchen?
我更想要问的是 你为什么在我厨房里
I'm making breakfast.
我在做早餐
We had sex last night, dummy.
我们昨上床了 笨蛋
Ugh, I really got to start putting my phone
我真该学着在喝酒的时候
on airplane mode when I drink.
把手机调成飞行模式了
This lady probably thinks I'm just some dumb sitcom actor.
这女人大概会觉得我是个蠢货情景剧谐星吧
I hate her and her stupid,
我讨厌她 还有她那个
impossible-to-pronounce last name.
我都不知道怎么念的姓
You haven't even met her.
你都还没见过她
Give her a chance.
给她个机会嘛
Oh, you should invite her to the party.
你应该邀请她来参加我们的派对
Why are you so obsessed
你怎么就这么喜欢
with throwing a party all of a sudden?
突然办派对
You know how much money we lost 'cause of you?
你知道我们因为你损失了多少钱吗
I can't even afford a hall now for my daughter's 15th birthday,
我现在连我女儿15岁生日的场地都租不起了
and now I got a hundred guests coming and nowhere to put them.
有一百个客人 我不知道把他们安置在哪里
You owe me a party, cabrón, and if you don't deliver...
你这家伙欠我一个派对 如果你不能...
Because parties are fun?
因为派对很好玩呀
This book is really important to me.
这本书对我来说真的很重要
I don't want to just hand it off to some stranger.
我不想让一个陌生人来写
If it's so important, why have you written
如果这书有那么重要 为什么你
literally nothing in a year and a half?
一年半来一个字都没写
It's too much pressure.
我的压力太大了
This book is my one shot at preserving my legacy.
这本书可能会成为能让我流芳百世的遗产
I'm a joke, and if this book isn't good,
我就是个笑话 如果这本书写得不够好
I'm gonna be a joke forever.
那我就永远都是个笑话了
Everyone thinks that I'm just this washed-up hack,
所有人都觉得我是匹没用的老马
Oh, God, actually, what if they're right?
天呐 万一他们是对的怎么办
Toast. I smell burning toast!
土司 我闻到了烧焦土司的味道
Oh, my God, my toast!
天哪 我的土司
Todd, on my grave,
陶德 我的墓碑上
I want it to say that I was born in 1975.
要写我生于1975年
No one's gonna believe...
不会有人相信...
Damn it, can't you respect a dying man's wish?
我说你就不能尊重一下将死之人的遗愿吗
Well, we did everything we could.
我们已经尽力了
Nurse, record the time of death.
护士 记下死亡时间
It doesn't get easier.
这种事谁都不好受
It never gets easier.
一向如此
What... I don't...
什么 我不...
What do you mean he's dead?
他死了是什么意思
That's right, sweetheart.
是的 亲爱的
He died of a broken heart
他死于心碎
because you didn't appreciate him enough,
因为你没好好感谢他
and now he's gone forever.
现在他永远离开人世了
We might have gone too dark on that series finale.
那个剧剧终集好像太黑暗了
I'm required to hand you over
我得把你交给
to the child protective services.
儿童保护服务处
You're the state's problem now.
以后就让国家照顾你们吧
Do you just take those DVDs with you everywhere you go?
你是不是到哪儿都随身带着那些DVD
Linus walked around with a blanket.
莱纳斯还披着条毯子到处走呢
No one gave him shit for it.
怎么没人说他
How long is that doctor going to take?
那个医生还要多久
I have a meeting with another client at 3:00.
我三点还跟别的客户有会呢
You have other clients?
你还有其他客户吗
No, I make a living off you sitting on your ass all day.
没有 我就靠你整天无所事事混饭吃呢
Are your other clients more talented than I am?
你其他客户比我更有才吗
Your silence speaks volumes.
你的沉默说明了一切
*That was my intention*
*我的目的达到了*
Well, BoJack, it looks like what you experienced
波杰克 你好像是
was a mild anxiety attack.
轻度焦虑症发作
Jesus, if that's mild,
天哪 这都是轻度的话
I don't want to know what spicy feels like.
那重度得成什么样儿
Too smart for the room?
你们不懂吗
It was a salsa joke, people.
这是个冷笑话 各位
You've been overstressed.
你最近压力太大了
I need you to take it easy.
凡是你得慢慢来
Take it easy, are you kidding?
慢慢来 开什么玩笑
He doesn't have a job. He has no real responsibilities.
他没有工作 没有责任感
He doesn't do anything but take it easy.
他除了慢慢来还干点别的了吗
Well, can you take it even easier?
那能再慢点吗
I can try, doctor. I can try.
我可以试试 医生 我试试
This book deal is obviously stressing you out.
写书的事很明显给你的压力太大了
Will you just call the ghostwriter already?
你就不能打电话找找那个枪手吗
What, you want me to call this woman on the phone?
什么 你让我亲自给那个女人打电话吗
Well, you just had another anxiety attack.
你刚才又焦虑发作了
And Entertainment Weekly said I wasn't consistent.
《娱乐周刊》还说我不始终如一呢
Really, not even a pity laugh?
搞什么 你们笑一笑会死吗
I did almost die.
我可差点就死了
I have to check on some other patients.
我去得看看其他病人了
You have other patients?
你还有其他病人吗
BoJack, let's have a party, okay?
波杰克 我们办个派对吧
I'll organize the whole thing.
全权交给我负责就行
You can invite the ghostwriter
你可以邀请那个枪手来
and have a nice, casual conversation
俩人一起在一种轻松愉快的氛围下
in a fun, pressure-free environment.
进行一次轻松愉快的谈话
Okay, fine. We'll have a party.
好吧 我们办个派对
But we're not getting a cotton candy machine.
但是不能有做棉花糖的机器
I can't control myself around those things.
一见那东西我就会情不自禁
I totally hear what you are saying,
放心 我明白
and I will do my best.
我一定会尽力的
Senor Horseman, I will never forget your generosity today.
马男先生 我永远不会忘记今天你的慷慨
You have made a powerful ally for life.
你这个朋友我交定了
Todd, who was that guy?
陶德 那人是谁
Who are all these people?
这些人都是谁
Oh, you know, just a variety of folks
就是各行各业的
from all walks of life.
各种各样的人
Is this a quinceanera?
这是个[墨西哥]成人礼派对吗
Oh, so any party with Mexican teenage girls
有墨西哥少女参加的派对
Now who's racist?
你是不是搞歧视啊
I find that pinata offensive.
我觉得那个皮纳塔[庆祝玩具]很不礼貌
If you'll excuse me,
失陪一下
I have a Virgin of Guadalupe pendant to present.
我还要去送瓜达卢佩圣母吊坠呢
Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter.
你好 花生酱先生
Can you believe this, the two of us in the same house?
真不敢相信 我们俩竟然在同一间屋里
Is this a crossover episode?
是不是剧集交叉啊
No, I'm just kidding around, man.
不是 我开玩笑啦 兄弟
Seriously, though, how are you?
不过说真的 你还好吗
Well, I've been kind of up and...
我最近有点起...
Living the dream, huh? Yeah.
活在梦中对吗 是啊
Hey, we'll catch up later, all right?
我们随后再聊好吧
I want to talk to you.
我想跟你聊聊天
Erica, how are you looking so beautiful?
艾瑞卡 你怎么如此美丽啊
Hey, BoJack, right?
你是波杰克 对吧
- BoJack Horseman? - Yes.
-马男波杰克 -对
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry, I don't want to mispronounce your name.
不好意思 我不想念错你的名字
Thanks for inviting me to your party.
谢谢你邀请我来参加派对
Sorry I haven't really been mingling.
抱歉我没怎么跟人聊天交际
I get kind of awkward at parties.
我在派对上会感觉别扭
- Have you tried alcohol? - I don't know.
-你喝酒了吗 -不知道
Parties make me anxious in a real broad sense.
派对总是让我非常紧张焦虑
Like, look at that guy.
比如 你看那边那个人
Why haven't I figured it out?
我怎么就做不到呢
No, there's no guy there.
那边其实没人
I'm just saying, like, a guy, you know?
我说的是 某一个人
I'm probably just overthinking it
我可能就是想多了
because I never got the practice
因为我从没有过实践经验
because I didn't get invited to any parties in high school.
因为我高中时从未受邀参加过任何派对
What am I talking about?
我这是说什么呢
You don't care about any of that.
反正你又不在乎
You're at a party, compliment the host.
你这是在参加派对 快赞美主人
You have a lovely home.
你们家真漂亮
Yeah, well, if you're gonna throw away
如果你为了什么傻逼情景剧
most of your adult life on some dumb sitcom,
而放弃了自己大部分的成人生活
you might as well get a sweet house out of the deal, right?
那你也会因此而有个温馨的家 对吧
So what are you working on these days?
那最近你都在干什么呢
Well, mostly I just sit around the house
大部分时间我就坐在屋里
and complain about things.
抱怨东抱怨西
Yeah, how's that working out for you?
你觉得这样怎么样
I can't complain, so you know.
也不能抱怨什么吧 你懂的
No, I will not have sex with you!
不 我才不会跟你上床
This girl wants me to have sex with her.
这姑娘让我跟她上床
No, I'm just kidding around.
不 我开玩笑而已
You're a good sport.
你真不赖啊
- Ugh, you know who that is? - Mr. Peanutbutter?
-你知道那是谁吗 -花生酱先生
Yeah, he was on that show Mr. Peanutbutter's House
对 他就是《花生酱先生一家》里面那个人
about that dog who adopted the three human kids.
讲一条狗领养了三个人类小孩子故事的那个
What a dumb idea for a TV show.
那是什么狗屁电视剧
You people are all right.
你们说得对
Who wants an autograph?
谁要亲笔签名
He's so stupid he doesn't realize
他竟然笨到没有意识到
how miserable he should be. I envy that.
自己该多么可悲 我真嫉妒他
Hey, do you know the story of the dad from The Brady Bunch?
你知道《脱线家族》里爸爸的故事吗
Do I know his story?
你是问我知道那个故事吗
If I recall correctly,
如果我没记错的话
he was bringing up three boys of his own.
那是讲他独自抚养三个男孩的故事
They were four men living all together,
他们四个男人住在一起
but they were all alone.
但是只有他们四个人
That is profoundly sad.
真是忧伤啊
No, the story is that the guy who played the dad
不 我是说演剧里面爸爸的那个人
hated being on The Brady Bunch because he was a real actor,
他讨厌演《脱线家族》 因为他是名真正的演员
and he considered it beneath him.
他觉得演那个剧简直是大材小用
That's not all that was beneath him.
也不是一切都在他下面"小用"
Gay joke. Sorry, I'm better than that.
基佬笑话 抱歉 献丑了
Most people don't even get to do
大多数人在日常生活中
The Brady Bunch version
连《脱线家族》里面
of the thing they want to do with their lives.
那样都做不到
You're actually in a really good position now,
其实你现在状态很好
because you can pretty much do anything you want.
因为你几乎可以随心所欲
You're responsible for your own happiness, you know?
你可以对自己的幸福快乐负责 你知道吗
- Good Lord, that's depressing. - No, it's not.
-天哪 太打击人了 -才没有
I'm responsible for my own happiness?
还我对自己的幸福快乐负责
I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast.
我连自己的早餐自己都负不了责好吗
What would make you happy?
你怎样才能快乐呢
Well, finishing my memoir, I guess.
写完回忆录应该就快乐了吧
Is that all? I can help you with that.
就这样吗 那我可以帮你啊
Yeah? I mean, would you even want to?
真的吗 我是说你想帮我吗
You'd have to spend a lot of time with me.
你得跟我在一起很长时间
You'd probably get sick of me.
可能会厌烦我
I don't think that's going to happen.
不可能的
- No? - No, BoJack.
-不可能吗 -不可能 波杰克
Well, then I guess you're hired,
那我雇佣你了
but don't put all that stuff about how sad I am in the book.
不过不要把我的忧伤写进书里
Oh, that doesn't count.
这个不算
We weren't on the clock yet.
我们还没正式开始呢
You're only my ghostwriter starting nah...
你作为我的枪手 从....
- Starting now. - You got it.
-从现在开始 -没问题
- BoJack! - Ugh, this guy.
-波杰克 -又是这货
Hey, man, wanted to let you know,
老兄 我想来告诉你
you are out of beer.
你们家没啤酒了
Oh, I see you've met
看来你已经
my beautiful girlfriend, Diane Nguyen.
见过我美丽的女朋友戴安·阮了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second.
等等 等等
You drank all my beer?
我们家啤酒你都喝光了吗
- Also, you two are dating? - Yeah.
-还有 你们俩在约会吗 -是啊
- You're dating him? - Yes.
-你在跟他约会吗 -对
This is your boyfriend?
这是你男朋友
- That is correct. - Uh-huh.
-是的 -对
- You are going out with you? - Uh-huh.
-你跟你 俩人在一起 -对
But in a sexual way, not just as friends?
但不止是朋友 而是发生肉体关系
- That's right. - You have seen her naked.
-对的 -你看过她的裸体
- You are attracted to this? - Yes.
-你喜欢他 -对
This penis has been inside this vagina.
你的小弟弟进过她的小妹妹
- Yep. - But in a sexual way.
-对 -你们发生过性关系
I'm just... I'm really happy for you.
我... 我真的替你们开心
Should we get someone, or...
需要我们找...
No, everything's...
不用 一切...
Oh, this is really...
这真是...