风骚律师 第二季 Better Call Saul Season 2 第1集: 开关 Switch

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 托马斯·施纳泽 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 科林·巴克西 / 拉尔沙·康达基 / 皮特·古尔德 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 迈克尔·麦基恩 / 小艾德·博格里 / Mark Proksch / 凯尔·柏海莫 / Stoney W


台词
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 喵球球 joy_bwl
奥马哈品质保证两百年历史
翻译 人妻 肉松 克里斯 西陵折枝
*Well, hello, there
朋友你好*
翻译 上瘾的杨爱菜 酸奶
My, it's been a long, long time
好久不见*
喃喃 君君
校对
时间轴 风吹来的那片云
*How am I doin'?
你问我最近如何*
*Oh, I guess that I'm doin' fine
我觉得还凑合*
后期 润天使小新 8T 总监 喃喃
辛那邦[美国烘焙连锁店]
*It's been so long now
时光飞逝*
你想让镜子里的这个人为你服务吗
*And it seems that
感觉却像*
*It was only yesterday
只是昨日*
*Gee, ain't it funny
时光飞逝*
*How time slips away
真是可笑*
*Gotta go now
我该走了*
*Guess I'll see you around
改日再见*
*Don't know when, though
却不知何时能再见*
*Never know when I'll be back in town
不知我何时回到镇上*
Good night, ladies. Get home safe.
晚安 女士们 路上小心
*But remember
但请记得*
*What I tell you
我曾说过*
*That, in time,
总有一天*
*you're gonna pay
你会付出代价*
*And it's surprising
时光飞逝*
*How time slips away
真是惊讶*
No, no, no, no!
不不不
God damn it!
该死
No! Oh, c-come on.
不 别这样
Somebody!
来人啊
紧急出口打开这扇门会触发警报警方会收到通知
紧急出口向下扳开门 触发警报
索尔·古德曼到此一游
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
绝命律师第二季 第一集
Ah, here he is.
他来了
Oh, great.
太棒了
Jimmy, right on time. Good to see you.
吉米 真准时 很高兴能见到你
- Hello, Howard. - Hey. Hi.
-你好 霍华德 -你们好
James McGill, Clifford Main.
这位是詹姆斯·麦吉尔 这位是克利福德·梅因
Just "Jimmy." And it's a pleasure to meet you, Clifford.
叫我吉米就好 幸会 克利福德
Likewise. We know all about your work on Sandpiper.
幸会 我们知道你为矶鹞渡一案做出的努力
Well, it's a group effort.
是团队成果
I mean, the folks at HHM
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的人
are just knocking it out of the park.
做得非常好
Well, you know, the case wouldn't exist without you.
如果没有你 也就不会立案
Absolutely.
当然
Once you get him on your team,
一旦他加入你的团队
you'll know why I call him "Charlie Hustle."
就知道我为什么叫他"骗子查理"了
Jimmy, these are my associates --
吉米 他们是我的律师
Brian Archuleta and Erin Brill.
布莱恩·阿楚莱塔和艾琳·布里尔
- Nice to meet you both. - It's great to meet you.
-很高兴认识你们 -幸会
I hate to do this,
非常抱歉
but, um, could I borrow Ms. Wexler for a moment?
但我能跟韦克斯勒小姐单独说句话吗
If you will excuse us?
失陪一下
Pardon me.
失陪
What's going on?
怎么回事
I just, um
Listen, here's the thing.
听着 是这样
If I take this job, does that mean the two of us...
如果我接受这份工作 是否意味着我俩...
I mean, uh...
我是说...
Does it mean, uh...
是否意味着...
What? What -- what the hell is this?
什么 你到底想说什么
If I take this job today, with Davis and Main,
如果我今天接受戴维斯梅因律所的工作
does that mean that you and me...
是否意味着你和我...
Is this -- is this gonna happen?
能成吗
Jimmy, I...
吉米 我...
I...
我...
One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
这两件事没有任何联系
Nothing at all.
完全无关吗
No.
无关
Of course not. Why would it?
当然无关了 为什么会有呢
Great.
好吧
Oh, sorry about that.
非常抱歉
Listen, I just wanted to say thank you sincerely
我想说 衷心感谢你们
for your interest in me.
考虑我
It's a honor to be considered,
这是我的荣幸
but at this time...at this time,
但是现在 尤其是现在
Um...I'm gonna have to take myself out of the running.
我想我还是不加入了
Thanks.
非常感谢
Thank you, Howard.
谢谢你 霍华德
Jimmy.
吉米
That was quick.
挺快啊
No charge.
不收费
Help me out here.
帮我想想
Did I dream it?
我是在做梦
Or did I have 1.6 million dollars on my desk in cash?
还是我办公桌上真的有一百六十万美元现金
No one on god's green earth knew we had it.
地球上没人知道我们有这钱
We could have split it 50/50.
我们可以五五分成
We could have gone home with $800,000 each, tax-free.
我们本可以每人带八十万美金回家 不用交税
Your point being?
你想说什么
Why didn't we?
我们为什么没那么干
I remember you saying something about doing the right thing.
我记得你说 要做对的事
You want to know why I didn't take that money?
你想知道我为什么没拿那钱吗
Is that what you're asking?
你是想问这个吗
Yeah, that's what I'm asking.
没错 我是想问那个问题
Me, personally -- I was hired to do a job.
对我个人来说 别人雇我干活
I did it. That's as far as it goes.
我干完了 就结束了
Yeah.
是的
Well, I know what stopped me.
我知道是什么阻止了我
You know what?
听好了
It's never stopping me again.
它再也不会阻止我了
Chao chi c'ung, ladies.
你们好 女士们
Chao chi c'ung.
你们好
Mrs. Nguyen, it's beautiful day out there.
阮女士 外面天气很好
You should get out of this place once in a while, you know.
你偶尔也要出去一下
Throw a Frisbee, have some fun.
扔扔飞盘什么的 散散心
I have a business to run.
我要经营生意
Uh, no.
不 不对
The business is running you.
是生意在"经营"你呢
Listen to me.
听我的
You'll thank me later.
你以后会感谢我的
Cucumber water for customer only!
只有顾客才能享用黄瓜水
詹姆斯·麦吉尔律所
Hey! It's me!
喂 是我啊
Geez. Hello?
天啊 听得见吗
Hello?
It's me. I got a new car.
是我啊 我买了新车
You like it?
你喜欢吗
We're not taking that to the meet.
我们不能开这个去碰面
How are we gonna get there?
那我们怎么去呢
I'll drive.
我来开车
My car.
开我的车
Why?
为什么
This business requires restraint.
这桩生意要求克制
That is the opposite of restraint.
但这车恰恰相反
But...I like it.
但是我喜欢它
I mean, I'm proud of it.
我是说 我为它自豪
Good.
好的
Then you be proud of it on your own time, but not with me.
那你一个人自豪去 别拉着我
I'm not getting in that.
我拒绝上车
Okay. Then -- then don't.
好吧 那 那就别上车了
Honestly, uh, you don't really do anything.
实话说 你也没干什么
I've been paying you the salary of three people
你只是站在我背后而已
to just stand behind me.
我就要付你三人份的报酬
You know? And -- and these-- these last few deals --
而且 而且最近几次交易
This Nacho fella, he's been coming alone.
这个叫纳乔的 他都是一个人来的
I mean, if he doesn't need backup men,
如果他不需要带人
then, I mean, why do I need you?
那我为什么要带你呢
I should just go alone.
我应该一个人去
I'm throwing -- I'm throwing away money.
不然我就浪费钱了
Just tossing it away. Into the trash.
跟扔垃圾堆里一样
Look, you do whatever you want,
随你怎么办
but I'm advising you -- do not go to that meet
但是我建议你 如果没有人跟着你
without someone watching your back.
别一个人去
Yeah, well, of course you're gonna say that.
是啊 你当然会这么说了
I mean, you don't want to be out of this easy-peasy job.
你才不想失去这份轻松赚大钱的工作
Well, I'm sorry, but this is the gravy train,
不过抱歉 这个肥差
and it's leaving the station right now.
马上就要溜走了
So last chance.
所以最后一次机会
All aboard.
上车
Seriously, last chance.
我说真的 最后一次机会
I'm gonna count to, say, 10, and then I'm...
我数到十 然后我就...
All right, then.
好 那行
Your services are no longer needed!
你的服务到此为止了
Hola.
你好
No old guy?
老头子没来
What, did he break a hip or something?
怎么 他是扭到腰了还是怎么了
I know, right?
是啊
Yeah, no, we, uh...
不过不是的 我们...
we -- we parted ways.
我们散伙了
Yeah, saw things differently.
产生了一些分歧
So... You know how it is.
所以... 你懂的
This is interesting.
这车不错
Oh, yeah. You like it?
是啊 你喜欢吗
Can I take a look?
我能看看吗
Be my guest. Get in.
随意参观 请上车
Check it out.
进去看看
Impressive.
真不错
Thank you. Get in. Feel the leather.
谢谢 上车看看 感受下真皮
Yeah, it's a H2.
是H2型
Brand-new off the line.
新款才下线
Slimmer than the H1 but longer, more height.
比H1型轻巧但车身稍长 车顶更高
Yeah, it's a honey.
这车相当不错
V-8 engine, 325 horsepower,
V8引擎 325马力
tri-zone climate controls.
三区空调系统
So you can have a girl in a bikini
即使坐在车里的姑娘
and another in a parka,
一个穿着比基尼而另一个穿着大衣
and they're both gonna be comfortable.
也都会感觉很舒适
You're running around with two girls in your S.U.V.,
带着两个姑娘 开着SUV
you'd be really comfortable, huh?
真是爽翻天了
Oh, yeah. Yes.
是啊
I'm gonna count this quick.
我去点下钱
Do your thing. Make sure it's right.
数吧 别数错了
新墨西哥州 机动车辆管理局车辆登记证书
Okeydokey.
好了
We are good.
没问题
Uh, same as before.
跟以前一样
Uh, still factory-sealed.
没开过封的
And, as always, you're welcome to count them.
跟往常一样 你尽管点一下
I trust you.
我相信你
Great. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
See you next time.
下次见
Hello?
你好
Yes.
是的
Uh, no. Sorry.
不 抱歉
But -- Yes, this is James McGill,
但是... 对 我是詹姆斯·麦吉尔
but I'm no longer a lawyer, so...
但我不做律师了 所以...
That's right -- not a lawyer. Bye.
对 不做律师了 再见
So, this is what a midlife crisis looks like?
这就是中年危机的表现吗
Not midlife crisis.
不是中年危机
Clarity.
是醒悟
Midlife clarity.
中年醒悟
Clarity?
醒悟
Clearly explain to me why you walked out
那你给我解释清楚为什么要放弃
on the best job opportunity of your life.
你这辈子最好的工作机会
Get in the pool, and I'll tell ya.
进池子里 我就告诉你
Get in the pool?
进池子里
Yeah. Come on.
对 来啊
Just pop in the gift shop and buy a bathing suit --
去纪念品商店买件泳衣
get a one-piece, nothing fancy.
连体的就行 不用太花哨
The water is perfect. It's 82 degrees.
水温正好 二十八度
You can order a drink.
点一杯喝的
And you got to try this crab dip.
然后尝尝这的薯片蘸酱
Why are you acting like this?
你为什么要这样
I'm not acting like anything.
我没怎么样
I just... finally decided to be me.
我只是 终于下定决心做我自己
Everything okay, Mr. Cumpston? Would you like another drink?
还好吗康普森先生 要再来一杯吗
Uh, I'm good with this.
不用了
I'll tell you what, Mr. Cumpston.
你给我听好 康普森先生
If you really want to talk, I'll be in the bar.
如果你真想谈谈 我在酒吧等你
Not for long.
我不会等太久
Hey, Rolando.
罗兰多
Check.
结账
What do -- What do you mean "Quit the law"?
"不干法律了"是什么意思
I quit it. Simple as that.
就是不干了 就这么简单
Oh, well, thanks for explaining, Jimmy.
感谢你的解释 吉米
- It's super-clear now. - Hey, buddy?
-现在清楚多了 -伙计
Uh, is that a misprint right there?
这里是印错了吗
It's got to be, right?
一定是印错了
- The Zafiro Añejo? - Yeah.
-陈年蓝宝石吗 -是的
That's correct, actually, believe it or not.
没印错 真的
Holy shit. A $50 shot of tequila?
老天爷 一杯龙舌兰要五十美金吗
- Is it worth it? - Apparently.
-值吗 -当然
I mean, it's kind of a personal-choice kind of thing.
不过也看个人喜好了
Well, I can't die without trying a $50 shot of tequila,
这辈子一定得尝尝五十美金的龙舌兰
so, uh...two -- dos -- neat.
两杯 纯的
And, uh, we can charge that to the room, can't we?
能跟房费一起结 对吗
No, we can't. We...
不 不用 我们
I am paying.
我来付
And he will be having a shot of your well brand,
给他一杯这里最便宜的
and I'll have a glass of your house red.
我要一杯普通红酒
We have a Cabernet, a Pinot, and a Syrah.
我们有解百纳 比诺和西拉
Whatever. Dealer's choice.
都可以
Something with alcohol.
有酒精就行
You got it.
没问题
Jimmy... did something happen in Cicero?
吉米 在西塞罗市发生了什么
Why did something have to happen in Cicero?
为什么西塞罗市一定要有事发生
Because when I talked to you about Davis & Main,
因为我跟你说起戴维斯梅因律所时
you were ready to take the job.
你都准备好接受那份工作了
Now you're back, and you're suddenly quitting the law,
现在你回来了 突然要放弃法律工作
cheating hotels out of expensive liquor,
在酒店骗喝昂贵的酒
wearing a weird pinkie ring?
带一个奇怪的尾戒
What, are you in the mafia now?
怎么 加入黑手党了吗
Asking if we have a future.
还问我们有没有未来
I mean, where did that come from?
到底怎么回事
I don't know. I just...
我不知道 只是
Well, Cicero has nothing to do with it.
西塞罗跟这没关系
It's my whole life.
是我的人生
Well, my life since Chuck made me come to Albuquerque.
从查克让我来到阿尔布开克开始
Ever since I got here,
自从我来到这儿
all I've done is try to make Chuck happy,
我所做的一切都是为了让查克高兴
bend over backwards to please Chuck.
使出浑身解数来讨好查克
Chuck, Chuck, Chuck. Well, no more.
查克 查克 查克 再也不这样了
You quitting the law -- isn't that exactly what Chuck wants?
你放弃从事法律 这不正是查克想要的
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
This is for me, okay?
这是为了我自己 好吗
I-I got into the law for all the wrong reasons.
因为各种错误的原因 我开始从事法律
I'm trusting my instincts.
我相信自己的直觉
I think that my talents are better spent elsewhere.
我的才华还是发挥在别处比较好
Where? Floating in somebody else's pool?
在哪儿 漂在别人的泳池里吗
Jimmy, you're a great lawyer.
吉米 你是个了不起的律师
Why give that up?
为什么要放弃
I'm not saying it didn't have its moments,
也不是说我不享受做律师
but the stuff I liked about it --
只是我所喜欢的事
selling people, convincing people --
说服别人 让别人信服
I don't have to be a lawyer to do that.
不当律师也可以做到
Besides, people tell me how they see me,
还有 我知道别人怎么看我
and it's not as a lawyer.
他们并不把我当律师
All right. Here you go.
这是您要的酒
Thank you.
谢谢
Lemme know if I can get you guys anything else, okay?
还需要什么随时叫我
Bobby, what up, brother man?
波比 怎么样 伙计
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Short it.
做空
Short it.
做空
Short it. Short that shit.
做空 把那垃圾做空
That stock is useless. It's got no legs.
那支股毫无价值 没有前途
It's like a circus freak minus the fun.
就像马戏团的怪咖 但一点都不搞笑
And that one's even worse. Who's giving you these?
那支更糟糕 谁跟你推荐的
Please do me a favor. Take a pillow,
帮我一个忙 拿个枕头
put it over that stock's face
放在那支股票的脸上
until you hear the deathbed queef.
直到你听到垂死呻吟
- It's a loser. - Okay, so...
-是个赔钱货 -好吧
if you're not gonna be a lawyer, then what?
如果你不做律师 要做什么
Float around and wait for your Sandpiper money to roll in?
漂着等矶鹞渡的钱到手吗
- No. - That could take years.
-不 -那可能要好几年
Sandpiper has no bearing on this at all.
矶鹞渡跟这没关系
Yeah, it's got legs.
这个有前途
Okay, then, what's the plan?
那好 有什么计划
To be open to the universe.
用开放的心态迎接未来
Okay, so no plan.
那就是没计划
Just walk the Earth,
随心所欲
like Jules at the end of "Pulp Fiction"?
像《低俗小说》结尾的朱尔那样吗
Look, whatever the universe presents,
无论未来给我什么
whatever opportunity arises, I will take it.
无论有什么样的机会 我都会接受
- Whatever opportunity? - Yeah.
-无论什么样的机会吗 -是的
Wasn't Davis & Main an opportunity?
戴维斯梅因律所不是一个机会吗
It's a great opportunity, and you're walking away from it.
是非常好的机遇 但你放弃了
Not him, not the guy who...
不是他 不是那个人...
Look, shouldn't you at least try the job before you say no?
拒绝前难道不该至少试一下这份工作吗
And waste everyone's time, including my own?
浪费所有人 包括我自己的时间
Kim, I appreciate your concern, but it's not for me.
金 谢谢你的关心 但那不适合我
I don't want it.
我不想要
Jimmy, do you remember how long you studied for that bar?
吉米 你记得你为司法考试学了多久
How hard you worked?
你有多用功
All that effort, you're just gonna toss it away?
所有努力都付之一炬吗
That's the Sunk Cost Fallacy.
这是沉没成本谬误
认为已经花了很多时间 金钱和精力的事就应该继续下去
W-- The what?
什么
The Fallacy of Sunk Cost -- it's what gamblers do.
沉没成本谬误 是赌徒行为
They throw good money after bad
赔了夫人又折兵
thinking they can turn their luck around.
以为自己运气好 能回本
It's like, "I've already spent this much money or time --
我已经花了这么多钱和时间
whatever, I got to keep going!"
无论怎样我都得继续
No, there's no reward at the end of this game.
但游戏最后是没有回报的
You are making a mistake.
你错了
I know you're making a mistake.
我知道你错了
I've been doing the "right" thing for all these years now,
我这些年一直在做所谓正确的事
and where has it gotten me? Nowhere.
但我落得什么下场 糟透了
I'm sorry. I don't...
抱歉 我不...
It's not my thing.
我没点
I don't get it.
我不懂
- I just don't get it. - It's what's right for me.
-我就是不懂 -这才是对的事
Donkey balls.
扯淡
Pure donkey balls, dude.
纯粹扯淡 伙计
Wall Street's for suckers.
华尔街是废柴待的地方
Who needs that aggravation?
谁吃饱了撑的想去那儿啊
If the the Oracle doesn't have to live there,
如果股神巴菲特不非得待在那儿
then I sure as hell don't.
那我肯定不去
I can make a million-dollar stock trade on my laptop
我坐马桶上 用手提电脑就能交易
sitting on a toilet.
一百万美元的股票
Like Midas, shitting gold bricks on my throne.
就像麦德斯往我王座上拉金砖
麦德斯 传说能点石成金的人
That's why Speigelman and Deitch want my business so bad.
所以斯皮尔格曼和戴伊奇才这么想要我的生意
I'm a golden God.
我是大金主
Look, of course I remember that. Who forgets a thing like that?
我当然记得 谁会忘记那种事
That fart had the anger of a repressed minority community.
那种屁话是被压抑弱势群体的愤怒
You fart like that in someone's face,
你当着谁的面放这种屁
you're gonna give them pinkeye for life.
他下辈子准得红眼病
Good convo, bro.
聊得很愉快 伙计
Till next time, brutha-man.
下次再说 兄弟
Come with me.
跟我来
- What? - Just come on. Trust me.
-什么 -来就好 相信我
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
You want to understand what I'm talking about?
你想明白我说的话
Follow my lead.
就跟我来
Hey, buddy, could you settle a bet for us?
伙计 能帮我们解决一个赌局吗
- I what? - Uh, sorry.
-我怎么 -抱歉
I don't want to make it sound like I was eavesdropping,
我并不想搞得像我在偷听
but I kind of was.
但我不小心听到了
Uh, we heard you talking about stocks.
我们听到你说股票的事
Yeah, so, question --
那么问题来了
if you could settle a debate between me and my sister.
你能不能解决我和我妹妹的争论
Uh, you know what? We probably shouldn't be bothering this --
算了吧 我们不该打扰这位...
We wouldn't normally do this -- right?
我们一般不麻烦别人 是吧
But we need an expert.
但我们需要一个专家
This guy sounds like he knows his stuff.
他听起来好像很懂行
Yeah, go.
没错 你说
Okay. Here's the question.
行 问题是这样的
Uh, when it comes to the stock market,
在股票市场中
is there, like, a financial limit
允许个人投资的金额
to how much a person's allowed to invest?
有没有限制
A limit?
限制
No. No limit.
没 没限制
Knew it. Oh, even if it's an inheritance?
我就知道 那如果是遗产呢
You know, with, like, inheritance taxes and whatnot?
比如 要交遗产税之类的
Nope. Same.
同样没有
That's -- oh, fantastic. Thank you, buddy.
太棒了 谢谢 伙计
See? No limit. Told you we could invest it all.
听到没 没限制 跟你说了我们能全投进去
And it's a smart move, too.
而且这也是明智之举
Sticking it all in the bank? No.
全存银行里 不行
Yeah. You can... invest all your money.
没错 你可以投资所有的钱
Just make sure you diversify.
但确保要分散投资
Yeah. Diversify.
没错 分散投资
That's -- You got to --
那... 你得...
Oh, hey, um... what do you mean, "diversify"?
你说的"分散投资"是什么意思
Well, diversify is --
分散投资就是
Y-you know that saying,
你听过一句名言
"Don't put all your eggs in one basket," right?
"鸡蛋别全放在一个篮子里" 是吧
Same principle.
一个道理
No, it makes complete sense. Thank you.
没错 有道理 谢谢
Now, if I had an idea of the money we're talking about --
如果你能告诉你要投多少钱
ballpark -- I could give you examples of smart diversification.
大致数目 我可以教你精明地分散投资
Yeah, um...
好吧...
Look, an uncle on our father's side recently passed,
听着 我们父亲那边的一位叔叔最近去世了
and he left us somewhere in the neighborhood of $1.4 million.
给我们留下了大约一百四十万的遗产
And I don't mean to be greedy, but I think,
不是我这人贪心 但我觉得
if we invest it smart now,
如果我们现在明智地投资
we could double it, triple it --
我们可以将它翻两倍 三倍
we could quadruple the whole inheritance, right?
甚至可以将这笔钱翻四倍 对吗
In my opinion?
在我看来
Fortune favors the bold, man.
财富属于有胆量的人 兄弟
Now, if you guys are free to join me for a drink,
如果你们有时间和我喝一杯
I can give you a quick consult.
我可以给你们简单参谋一下
That's all right. We were gonna do it ourselves
没关系 我们自己能行
through one of those online brokerage websites.
用那种在线经纪网站就行
We're just gonna pick, uh, a classic, like --
我们打算选个经典点的 比如...
I think they're called blue-chip stocks?
好像是叫蓝筹股
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can totally do it yourself.
对 对 你们自己完全没问题
Shoot for the tried and true.
就挑那些可靠的
'Course, you might be putting your cash in the Hindenburg,
当然 你们可能会把钱投到兴登堡号
德国大型飞艇 运营后第二年烧毁
the Andrea Doria,
安德烈亚·多里亚号
意大利游轮 1956年与另一船只相撞沉没
uh..."Corky Romano."
或者 《联邦大蠢探》上
美国电影 上映后票房惨败
Right?
不是吗
They all seemed rock-solid beforehand, but then...
它们当时看起来都可靠极了 可结果呢
Yeah, not good.
是啊 不怎么好
Not good, yeah.
不怎么好 没错
So, how do you know?
那要如何区分呢
Well, that's where someone like myself comes in.
那就需要我们这种人出场了
Proven track record as a wealth manager.
资深的理财经理
I take calculated but aggressive risks
我能规避风险 又敢于冒险
'cause I want to catch lightning.
因为我想抓住转瞬即逝的机遇
And I do.
而我确实能
Practically a money-printing machine.
我就是一台印钞机
That sounds good.
听上去不错
A money-printing machine.
印钞机
Listen, there's a little booth over here.
听着 那边有个小隔间
There's some privacy. We can talk. No obligations.
方便说话 我们可以谈谈 不用承诺什么
We can just -- just rap about this a little bit.
我们可以... 随便谈谈这件事
- Yeah, I guess. - Yeah?
-好啊 也可以 -好吗
What do you say, sis?
你说呢 妹妹
Can we just talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Electric slide on in there.
滑步舞啊
And we'll just rap a little bit. It's no --
我们就简单谈两句 不是...
My name's Ken, by the way.
顺便说一句 我叫肯
Uh, Viktor, with a "K."
维克多 中间是"K"
Cool. Viktor with a "K."
好啊 中间是"K"的维克多
And this lovely lady is?
这位迷人的女士呢
It's...Giselle. Giselle Saint Claire.
我叫...吉赛尔 吉赛尔·圣·克莱尔
Ah, lovely.
好名字
Please, sit. I won't bite.
请坐 我不会咬人的
So, Viktor with a "K" and Giselle
那么 中间是"K"的维克多和吉赛尔
exotic names.
异域风情的名字
They're Dutch.
是荷兰人名
Well, Boer, to be precise.
准确地说 是布尔人
Our...father's side of the family is from South Africa,
我们父亲家那边来自南非
which is where Uncle Humphrey passed away.
汉弗莱叔叔就是在那去世的
South Africa.
南非
They grow them beautiful down there, right?
那里盛产美女啊 不是吗
Charlize Theron. And you.
查理兹·塞隆 还有你
I've never actually been, but hope to go someday.
我其实没在那待过 不过希望以后能去
Tell you what, by the time I'm done with you two,
听着 等我为你们理财结束
you might be taking your own private jet.
你们可能连私人飞机都有了
Nice.
好极了
Excuse me. Hi. Uh, we are sitting here now,
不好意思 我们都坐这儿了
so, uh, we could use a wine list, if you get a chance --
所以我们需要一份酒单 如果你...
Hey, uh, are a tequila fan?
你喜欢喝龙舌兰吗
Yes.
喜欢
You down for that?
你想喝吗
You ever try Zafira Añejo?
你喝过陈年蓝宝石吗
No, I have not, but I'm down for whatever.
没喝过 不过我喝什么都行
Three of whatever she just said.
来三杯她说的那个
- You got it. - All right.
-没问题 -好的
So, stock market. A great investment.
那么 股票市场 很棒的投资途径
And you're picking the right time to jump in.
现在正是入市的好时机
Why do you listen to me? I'm an idiot.
你为什么要听我的 我是个白痴
And talks about his cars, talks about --
谈论他的豪车 谈论...
- How many cars did he have? - I don't think --
-他有多少辆车 -我觉得...
- It doesn't make sense. - That's it, Ken.
-那没道理啊 -没错 肯
Compliments of the bartender.
这是酒保送给你们的
She thought you might want a souvenir.
她觉得你们可能想留个纪念
Oh, my God. Did we drink the entire bottle?
天啊 我们把整瓶酒喝光了吗
Not yet, we didn't.
还没呢
- Boom. - Hey, cheers.
-来 -干杯
Uh, I think we're ready for the check.
我觉得我们该结账了
No, really, it's the smart way to go.
不 这是最明智的方式
Okay. But, so, to be clear,
好吧 不过说清楚
you take the money directly from our account and invest it.
你直接从我们的账户取钱来投资
- Diversify. - Diversify it.
-分散投资 -分散投资
And then all the dividends and all the profits
接着所有红利和利润
and the...what-have-you comes back into our account.
还有...我们给你的钱都会回到我们的账户
Boom. Absolutely.
没错 说得太对了
And you'll get a detailed statement
你们还会拿到一份详细说明
showing you how much your money is growing --
上面写着你们的钱涨了多少
biggest bulls of the month, et cetera.
当月最牛的股票等等
Ken, buddy... let's do this.
肯 兄弟 就这么办吧
Great. Right there, Viktor with a "K,"
好 签在这儿 中间是"K"的维克多
and, Giselle, you are next.
吉赛尔 等下你也签
This is so exciting.
好刺激啊
Folks, it's been a pleasure.
很高兴能为你们服务
- Oops, I got that. - Can't let you do it, son.
-我来买单 -我可不会让你买单
Wait. What? Ken, you are the greatest.
等等 什么 肯 你人真好
- Thank you. - No problem-o.
-谢啦 -小事一桩
Hey, this will be the best decision you'll ever make.
听着 这会是你们做的最棒的决定
Oh, I believe it.
我也觉得
All right, well, we should get out of your hair.
好了 我们就不继续打扰你了
- Yeah. - Oh, wait, wait.
-没错 -等等 别急
This...is for you.
这...是给你们的
Now, that's got all my contact info.
上面有我所有的联系方式
Call me anytime with questions or anything at all.
有问题或者有事都可以打给我
Ken.
Bye. Call me, guys.
再见 记得打给我
- Bye. - Try and stop us.
-再见 -快来拦着我们啊
Wow.
Just wow.
太棒了
What I--
我...
Is this right?
这账没错吧
Yes, sir, it is.
没错 先生
Go, go, go, go, go!
快走快走
Zafira Añejo!
陈年蓝宝石
He's gonna come out.
他会追出来的
Oh, no.
I didn't read the fine print.
我都没看清楚合同
- Wait. - Yeah!
-等等 -爽
Holy crap.
天呐
I can't b--
真不敢相信...
Can I borrow that when you're done?
你刷完能借我刷吗
No, that's gross.
不行 太恶心了
H-how is it gross?
怎么会恶心
Our germs have already intermingled.
我们身上的病菌早就混到一起了
It's my toothbrush. It's different.
这是我的牙刷 情况不一样
Why is it different?
怎么不一样了
Because.
就是不一样
You know, gums bleed, and there's --
牙龈经常出血 就会有...
there's cold sores, all sorts of food and weir--
会有唇疱疹病菌 各种食物以及古怪的...
Let me see that. Come on.
让我看看 来嘛
What? No!
什么 不
Come on! I'll do it right now.
来嘛 我现在就刷
- I don't care. - I need to brush my teeth.
-我才不管 -我得刷牙了
I don't have an extra. It's not my problem.
我没其它牙刷了 怨不得我
That's fine. I got this.
没关系 我用这个
Good. I'm fine with this.
很好 这样我不介意
Yeah, me too.
我也不介意
Wait till you see what I floss with.
看我等会儿用什么当牙线
That's a keeper.
该好好留着这个
Thank you, Viktor with a "K."
谢啦 中间是"K"的维克多
Wouldn't it be great if we could do that every night?
如果我们每晚都那样 不是很好吗
Yes, it would.
是啊 是很好
But...
可惜...
we can't.
我们不能那样
I know, yeah.
我知道
But I'm just saying, if we could, it would be great.
只是说说嘛 如果可以 一定会很棒
But I know we can't.
但我知道我们不能
Oh, crap. I can't be late today.
糟了 今天我不能迟到
Howard is doling out assignments,
霍华德要分配任务
and the last one through the door
最后进门的人
could get stuck in doc review.
只能去复审文件
You got somewhere to go?
你要出去吗
Yeah. Uh, yeah, I got somewhere.
是啊 我要去一个地方
You good?
好了吗
Yeah. All good.
好了
Daniel Wormald?
你是丹尼尔·沃莫尔德吗
I'm Officer Baker. This is Officer Saxton.
我是贝克警官 这位是萨克斯顿警官
Yeah, please. Come on in.
好的 请进吧
Come in. It's over here.
进来吧 在这里
See what they did?
看看他们做了什么
I mean, all gone.
全都被盗走了
All of them, just --
一个不剩啊 就...
Uh, what's all gone?
什么一个不剩
I have -- I had a baseball-card collection --
我有 我之前有一套棒球卡片的珍藏
a major collection -- all stolen.
一整套呢...全被盗走了
Oh, sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这消息
Uh, was it common knowledge that you have baseball cards?
有很多人知道你收集棒球卡吗
No, not really.
不 也不算多
So, nobody in particular you can think of wanting them?
所以 没什么人格外觊觎你的卡片
No. Not that I -- No.
没有 我想不出来 没有
How'd they get in?
他们怎么进来的
Uh, the back door over here.
那边的后门
It was open when I came home for lunch.
我回家吃午饭的时候发现它开着
I mean, it was locked,
本来是锁上的
but they must have jimmied it open or something.
他们肯定是撬了锁还怎么的
At what time, uh, you figure this happened?
你觉得大概是什么时候的事
I left for work at 8:15, came home for lunch at 12:30,
我8点15分去上班 12点半回家吃午饭
and called you immediately.
然后立马就报警了
Was anything else taken?
有没有丢失其他物品
Cash -- a fair bit. Uh, um...
现金 不少现金
How much cash?
有多少
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
You know, let's focus on what's important here, you know?
先关注最重要的东西好吗
All I really care about are my baseball cards.
我只关心我的棒球卡
You know, I have a Topps Mickey Mantle rookie card
我有一张托普斯家的米奇·曼托新秀卡
that's irreplaceable.
那是独一无二的
It's a mint,
铸币级的
60/40, 90/10 on the reverse.
定位比例正面为60/40 反面为90/10
I can go on.
我可以列举出很多特色
All my cards are in top-loaders,
我所有的卡片都是小心存储的
but if they're taken out and exposed to the elements,
如果把它们拿出来风吹日晒的
I mean, or creased, God forbid,
或者是弯折了 天呐可千万别
I mean, you're looking at a 9-point downgrade in a matter of seconds.
短短几秒钟 就会贬值一大截
I understand the first 48 hours
我知道像这样的案子
are the most important in investigations like this,
案发后四十八小时是破案的黄金时期
so the more time passes,
时间过去越久
I mean, the less likely we are of a recovery.
找到失物的可能性就越小
So...time is of the essence here, guys.
所以 时间宝贵啊 兄弟们
Well, we're gonna help you out the best we can, Mr. Wormald.
我们会尽全力帮助你的 沃莫尔德先生
Good.
很好
They really tossed this place.
他们还真是把这地方翻了个底朝天
I mean, are you sure they weren't looking for anything else?
你确定他们不是在找其他东西吗
Like what?
比如说
I don't know. J-Just wondering your thoughts.
我不知道 只是问问你的想法
I assume more baseball cards.
我猜他们想找更多棒球卡吧
Did you have more baseball cards
除了锁在那个盒子里的
than the ones you keep locked in that case here?
你还有其他棒球卡吗
Yes, in -- in back -- thousands.
有 在后面 好几千张呢
But these were the crown jewels over here.
但是这些才是极品
You know, t-the all-star lineup.
全明星阵容
Right.
好吧
What?
怎么了
Just trying to make sense of it.
我只是想理清一下状况
What's to make sense of?
有什么好理的
I mean, isn't it as simple as the perp was looking for more baseball cards?
不就是小偷来偷棒球卡吗 多简单
Or hopped up on speed or whatever
或者是嗑药嗑嗨了
and went nuts with the vandalism?
疯了一样来这扫荡一通
Yeah. I mean, that could be.
是啊 也有可能
Pretty sweet Hummer parked in the driveway.
外面那辆悍马挺酷的
That yours?
是你的吗
Yeah, that's mine.
对 是我的
Uh, it's a lease.
租来的
Got a great deal on it.
价钱特别划算
It's very sweet.
真酷
You know, they say Arnold Schwarzenegger
你知道吗 他们说悍马
is the reason that Hummers exist.
就是为了阿诺德·斯瓦辛格而生的
I don't know how, but that's what they say.
我也不知道为什么 他们就这么说的
No kidding.
真的啊
What kind of work do you do, Mr. Wormald?
你是做什么工作的 沃莫尔德先生
Uh, I work I.T.,
我是搞IT的
uh, for a pharmaceutical company.
在一家制药公司上班
Wow. Computers.
哇 捣鼓电脑的
God, I should've gotten into computers.
天哪 我就该学计算机的
- I'd have that same Hummer. - Yeah, right.
-那我也能开那样的悍马了 -没错
Look, guys, I'm glad you like my car,
兄弟们 我很高兴你们喜欢我的车
but I think we're looking through
但我觉得我们现在
the wrong end of the telescope here.
重点错了吧
You know, the priority is my baseball cards.
最重要的是要找到我的棒球卡
Of course.
当然
Yes, now, I have a detailed manifest of my entire collection
好的 我把我的所有藏品列了一份详细清单
and asterisks next to the high-ticket items,
高价的卡片旁边标了星号
so it's clear which ones they're gonna try to fence first,
所以很容易就能看出来他们会最先出手哪些
'cause they're super, super valuable.
因为这些超级超级值钱
So you're gonna want to get this list out to pawnshops,
你们需要拿着这份清单去找典当行
uh, collectors, question anyone who's done
收藏爱好者 查问所有
any sort of crime like this in the past.
有类似前科的人
You know, the -- the usual suspects.
那些按常理来说有嫌疑的人
Uh, can I get you the list so you can start investigating?
我能把名单给你们 好让你们开始调查吗
Yeah, you -- Yeah, if you could get us that list...
好的 那样再好不过了
Okay, I'll -- I'll print it out.
我会...我会打印出来的
Hank Aaron, mint.
汉克·阿伦卡 铸币级
God, my signed Derek Jeter.
天 我的德瑞克·基特签名
Willie Mays, O-Pee-Chee.
威利·梅斯 奥皮奇收藏卡
Got to breathe. Just keep breathing.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Keep breathing.
继续深呼吸
- Okay. - I know, right?
-真奇怪 -就是说啊
Left the TV.
没拿走电视机
- Left the computer. - Right.
-没拿走电脑 -没错
There's something wrong with this picture.
眼前这情况看上去有点不对劲
Hey, it's me.
喂 是我
Another perfect day in paradise out here.
我又在这个天堂度过了完美的一天
I'm in the pool.
我在泳池里
Okay, call me.
给我回电
- How are you? - Hey, babe. Did you get lunch?
-你好吗 -宝贝 吃过中饭了吗
I did.
我吃了
You know, I think I'm burning up back here.
我觉得我背上快被晒焦了
Oh, really? Well, you're just in luck.
真的吗 你可真走运
- Look what I have. - Oh, hey, great.
-瞧瞧我拿了什么 -太好了
Oh, yeah, you're all red back here. Yeah.
你这里都被晒红了
That feels good, babe.
好爽啊 宝贝
I told you not to spend so much time in the sun.
我跟你说了不要在太阳下待太久
You don't listen.
你就是不听
Yeah, it's me again.
喂 又是我
Listen, as I speak, not 25 feet away from me,
我说话这当儿 离我不到八米的地方
I'm looking at the mark.
我正看着目标
喜剧《盖里尔的岛》中的大富翁
Think Thurston Howell III if he shacked up with Ginger.
想象下豪威尔·瑟斯顿三世和金吉同居后的样子
He's dripping in Gucci.
他浑身上下都是古驰牌的
It's like I'm at the watering hole,
就好像 我蹲在水坑里
and I'm watching the fattest, slowest water buffalo
我是准备出击的母狮 看着那头
expose his neck to me, and I'm the lioness ready to strike.
最肥最迟缓的水牛向我露出了脖子
Come, Kim.
来吧 金
Join me. Join the pride.
加入我吧 加入狮群吧
Um, I said "Lioness"
我刚说母狮
because it's the females who do all the hunting.
是因为狩猎是母狮的活儿
Uh, just wanted to be species-accurate,
只是想准确描述这个物种
irrespective of my own sex.
跟我的性别无关
It's a National Geographic thing. Anyway...
就像《国家地理》那样...
Get out here.
快过来
Bye.
再见
Santa Fe, New Mexico.
圣达菲 新墨西哥州
I need the number of a law firm -- Davis & Main.
我想知道戴维斯梅因律所的电话
Yeah, you can connect me.
好的 帮我转接下
There are a few options on the company cars.
公司用车上有多种选择
We can arrange a test-drive whenever you'd like.
您有空的时候我们可以安排试驾
Company car -- wow.
公司用车 哇
And there's a service that will deliver it right to you,
不管您在哪儿 都能够
wherever you want.
随叫随到
And if you find you're not happy with it,
如果您觉得不满意
it's not a big deal to change it out.
随时都能换
That sounds really, uh...
听上去真是...
Yeah.
太好了
This is, uh, interesting.
这画有意思
Oh, if, uh...
如果...
If this isn't to your taste,
如果这不符合您的品味
we have a collection of art in-house
我们仓库里有各种画作
you can, uh, choose from.
您可自由选择
Anytime you're ready,
只要您有空
I can put together some samples for you to review.
我能给您一些样品供您挑选
I-I-I -- No, I like this.
我...不 我就喜欢这个
Good. Uh, well, any other needs you have, I'm here to help.
好的 您要是还有别的需要 我随时效劳
Office supplies, dietary needs...
办公用品 饮食需求...
Anything special you want stocked in the fridge?
有什么指定的食物想放在冰箱里吗
Uh, maybe a humidifier? Gets kind of dry in here.
要加湿器吗 这里有点干燥
Omar, I-I'm pretty low-maintenance.
奥马尔 我这人很随意的
Sure. Well, if there's anything you need,
好的 如果您有任何需求
I'm right outside the door.
我就在外面
Great.
If I think of anything.
要是我想起什么的话
Good.
Hey, do you think, um...
对了 你觉得...
I'm just looking at this.
我只是在看这张桌子
D-do we get a choice of desks?
我们有其他办公桌可以选吗
What were you thinking?
您想要怎样的
Is it possible, um...
能不能...
Can we do...cocobolo?
能用...黄檀木的吗
Cocobolo desk? Absolutely.
黄檀木办公桌 没问题
I'll get right on that.
我马上去办
一直开着不要关