风骚律师 第二季 Better Call Saul Season 2 第10集: 一触即发 Klick

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 托马斯·施纳泽 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 科林·巴克西 / 拉尔沙·康达基 / 皮特·古尔德 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 迈克尔·麦基恩 / 小艾德·博格里 / Mark Proksch / 凯尔·柏海莫 / Stoney W


台词
Father Brady's in the chapel.
布雷迪神父在小教堂
Just push the call-button if you want to see him.
想叫他来就按呼叫按钮
When was the last time you ate?
你上一次吃东西是什么时候
What?
什么
Food. Have you eaten anything lately?
吃的 你最近吃东西了吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Come on, Chuck. Let's go over to Novi's
来吧 查克 我们去诺维家吃点东西
and strech our legs, get some air, couple of hoagies.
活动活动 透下气 吃点三明治
You wanna get a sandwich now?
你这个时候想吃三明治
Just a thought.
想想而已
Alright.
好吧
Remember that time I accidentally invited
你记不记得那次我不小心邀请了
Kathy and Cheryl to Mom's surprise party?
凯茜和谢丽尔参加妈妈的惊喜派对
It was kind of tricky out on the dance floor.
跳舞时有点尴尬
It was a fun night.
那晚真有意思
I just remember the whole family cleaning up after you,
我只记得全家人给你收拾烂摊子
and Mom leaving her own birthday party
妈妈离开自己的生日派对
drive one of them off.
开车送人回家
Seriously, Chuck, we gotta eat.
说真的 查克 我们得吃东西
It -- look.
听着
Mom'll be okay for a few minutes.
让妈妈一个人待几分钟没问题的
It's been three days. It could be three more.
都三天了 还可能再持续三天
Okay?
好吗
Let's go, buddy.
走吧 哥们
Jimmy, you want to eat, go eat.
吉米 你想吃东西就去吃
I'll bring you something --
我给你带点回来吧
um, roast beef, no tomato, Italian on the side.
烤牛肉 不加番茄 意式配菜
All right?
好吗
'Kay. Be right back.
马上回来
Mom?
Mom?
Jimmy.
吉米
No, Mom, it's me -- Chuck.
不 妈 是我 查克
Jimmy.
吉米
No, Mom, it's m--
不 妈 我是
So this is it, then?
就这样了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
She has that DNR.
她签过不抢救预嘱
Is your brother in the building?
你弟弟在这里吗
We can use the intercom.
我们可以呼叫他来
No.
不用了
Charles...is there anyone you want us to call?
查尔斯 你想让我们给谁打电话吗
Chuck.
查克
Hey, Chuck.
查克
Chuck, where's Mom? What happened?
查克 妈妈呢 怎么了
She's gone.
她去世了
What? W-when?
什么 什么时候
How did...
她怎么
Did she wake up? Did she say anything?
她醒过吗 她说什么了吗
No.
没有
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
绝命律师第二季 第十集
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112 314 112 313 112 b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
原创翻译 双语字幕
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 TheWalkingNerd joy_bwl
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译 自然卷 克里斯 西陵折枝
校对 喃喃
时间轴 风吹来的那片云
Call 911.
打911
Call 911!
快啊
Ernie, get out here!
欧尼 出去
后期 深山小新 总监 喃喃
Hey, what the hell are you doin?!
你干什么
Come back tomorrow.
明天再来
It'll be half the price.
给你打五折
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
Yeah, I need an ambulance.
需要救护车
- I got paper towels. - Good.
-我这有纸巾 -好
Some for his head, gimme a cushion for his head!
给我个垫子垫他的头
Um, yeah, hold on. Hold on one second.
等下 先别挂
Chuck. Come on. Come on.
查克 振作点
Chuck.
查克
- Hey, Chuck, with us, buddy? - The copy center.
-查克 听得见吗 -复印中心
- Chuck. - 615 Gold.
-查克 -金街615号
Buddy, y-you okay?
哥们 你没事吧
No, he doesn't look blue.
不 他脸色没有发青
- We're gonna get you to the hospital, okay? - ‭Lance.
-我们这就送你去医院 -兰斯
- Everything will be all right. - I work here.
-会没事的 -我在这儿工作
Hang tight, Charles. We're almost there.
坚持一下 查尔斯 快到了
Watch yourself.
小心
Coming through.
让一让
On 3. 1, 2, 3.
数三下 一二三
Transferring.
移床
This is Charles McGill, late 50s.
查尔斯·麦吉尔 快六十岁了
He had a syncopal episode at a print shop, witnessed by an employee.
打印店雇员看见他在店内昏厥
Estimated loss of consciousness was one minute.
失去意识时间约一分钟
His vitals are stable.
生命体征平稳
He's got a laceration on his forehead
前额有裂伤
that appears to need suturing.
应该需要缝合
Charles, how you doing tonight?
查尔斯 你感觉如何
Can you talk to me?
能跟我说话吗
Seizure activity?
有症状突然发作吗
Not in transfer and none reported.
运送途中没有 也没有报告
No urinary incontinence.
无尿失禁
Do we have any family members?
有家属在场吗
- There's a brother in the waiting room. - Okay.
-他弟弟在等候室 -好
How much fluid did you give him?
你给他打多少点滴了
That's the first liter.
这还是第一公升
- Lights. - ‭What's that, Charles?
-灯 -你说什么 查尔斯
Mnh, you have to turn off the lights.
把灯关掉
-No, we can't do that right now, sweetie. - Ohh! God.
-现在不能关灯 亲爱的 -天啊
You fell and hit your head.
你撞伤了头
We're gonna need to do some tests, okay?
我们得做一些检查 好吗
- No. No. - ‭We can't --
-不 不 -我们没办法...
We need the lights on to help you.
我们需要开着灯才能帮你
- No. - ‭Charles, can you squeeze my hand really hard?
-不 -查尔斯 你能用力握我的手吗
Turn the lights...
把灯关...
What is that?
那是什么
Okay, we're just checking your oxygen there, Charles.
检查你的吸氧量而已 查尔斯
- Do you have any allergies? - No.
-你有任何药物过敏吗 -没有
Are you on any medications?
目前是否在服用任何药物
Ohh, no.
没有
Okay. I'm gonna move your arms and legs,
好的 我现在要动一动你的手和腿
and you tell me ‭if there's any pain, okay?
觉得痛就告诉我 好吗
- Did we get an EKG? - The what?
-有心电图吗 -什么
Gentlemen, did we get an EKG?
各位 我们有心电图吗
- What? - He's on a five-lead now.
-什么 -他现在接了五导联
We didn't get a 12-lead.
还没接十二导联
- No. - ‭Okay, Tricia, we're gonna need a 12-lead, please.
-不 -特莉莎 我们需要十二导联
No EKG! No EKG!
不要心电图 不要心电图
Yes, Charles, ‭we need to do an EKG okay?
查尔斯 我们必须做心电图
- No, you don't understand. - Charles.
-不 你不懂 -查尔斯
- I have a condition! - Charles, we need --
-我有特殊病症 -查尔斯 我们要...
I have a hypersensitivity to electricity!
我有电磁过敏症
- Okay, but you need... - Charles,
-好 但你必须... -查尔斯
please push your feet against my hands.
请你用双脚抵住我的双手
- ...so we examine your head and your neck... - ‭Very good.
-检查你的头部和颈部 -很好
...and make sure your heart's all right, okay?
确认心脏没问题 好吗
Get these out of here.
拿开
- No, you can't touch this. - No, I-I-I have a condition.
-不 你不能碰这个 -我有一种病症
- Tricia, can I get a light? - I did not give you my consent.
-特莉莎 把灯打开 -你们没经我同意
- You can't touch that. - You have no right to do this!
-请别触碰 -你们无权这么做
- We need to monitor your heart, okay? - Get these out of here!
-我们得监测你的心率 -拿开
- Charles. - ‭Just relax.
-查尔斯 -放轻松
- The lights, please. - Just relax.
-请关灯 -放轻松
Please stay calm, Charles.
保持冷静 查尔斯
Charles, you need to cooperate with us.
查尔斯 你得配合我们
This is gonna be very easy.
这非常简单的
We're just gonna draw a little bit of blood,
我们只需要抽一点点血
suture up your wound, and do a very simple CAT scan.
缝合你的伤口 做个简单的断层扫描
- No! No CAT scan! - Okay, c-calm, calm.
-不 不能做扫描 -冷静 冷静
- No CAT scan! - Tricia,
-不能做扫描 -特莉莎
can we please get some restraints?
请将他固定
- You don't understand! - Gentlemen, please come in here.
-你不明白 -男医生麻烦进来
Please, turn off the lights.
求求你 把灯关掉
You have to hold him down, restrain him.
要把他按住
- Please turn off the lights! - Charles...
-请把灯关掉 -查尔斯
- Right here. - ...we need you to calm down.
-这边 -你得冷静
- You're killing me! - Calm down, Charles.
-你这是在谋杀我 -冷静 查尔斯
- Just gonna get them and figure it out for you. - You're fine.
-检查了就没事了 -你没事的
We got you.
有我们在呢
Just keep your head down.
头别抬起来
How's he doing?
他情况如何
I'd love to be able to tell you,
我也想告诉你
but we can't know for sure until we do those tests.
但是不做检查没办法确定
You know what I'm gonna say.
你知道我要说什么
Why can't you just go old-school -- you know,
你们为什么不能用传统方法
look at his pupils, use a stethoscope -- that kinda thing?
检查瞳孔 用听诊器之类的
He doesn't want to be here.
他不想待在这里
What he wants and what he needs
他想要什么和他需要什么
are two very different things, Jimmy.
完全是两码事 吉米
We don't know if he lost consciousness
我们不知道他失去意识
because of a heart-related issue or if it was a mild stroke.
是心脏问题还是轻微中风引起的
We don't know if his spine has been injured,
我们不知道他脊椎是否受伤
if his brain is swelling.
脑部是否肿胀
He likely has a concussion, at least.
至少很有可能脑震荡
Chuck is once again refusing these tests
查克还是拒绝做检查
because they involve being bombarded by electricity --
因为会让他受到"电磁轰炸"
his words.
这是他的原话
Nothing has changed since the last time he was in here.
跟他上次进医院一模一样
Look, I don't know ‭how to explain this any clearer.
我已经解释得很清楚了
I'm not committing him.
我不会让他住院的
What about a Temporary Emergency Guardianship?
那申请临时紧急监护人如何
I mean, he fits the parameters.
他符合条件
You're telling me he's in need of medical care so urgent
你跟我说他急需医疗
that we can't wait around on court procedure.
没办法等到法庭完成审核程序
Most certainly.
没错
Yeah. And Chuck is not able to understand the consequences.
而且查克无法理解后果
I mean, he can ‭understand them, but he --
他是可以理解 但是他...
Absolutely.
没错
A judge will see it that way, too.
法官也会这么理解的
And then I take him home, and it's over.
之后我带他回家就可以了
Pending results and proper treatment, yes.
等待检验结果和适当治疗 可以
I know a judge we can call right now.
我认识个法官 现在就可以联系他
Let me be the one to tell him.
让我来告诉他吧
Hey, buddy. How's it going?
老兄 你还好吗
Chuck.
查克
Well, if it isn't Johnny-on-the-spot.
你简直是随时待命
What? What does that mean?
什么意思
Is Ernesto out there?
欧内斯托在外面吗
Yeah. Can I get you something?
对 你需要什么吗
Ernesto!
欧内斯托
Come in here, please!
麻烦你进来
Look, just take it easy.
放松
Ernesto!
欧内斯托
Just put your stuff in there.
把你东西放那儿
I got him.
来了
How are you feelin', Mr. McGill?
你感觉怎么样 麦吉尔先生
Ernesto, ‭how long was I unconscious
欧内斯托 在那家复件店里
in that print shop?
我昏迷了多久
I'm not sure.
我不确定
30 seconds, a minute?
三十秒 一分钟
- 2 minutes? - ‭I'd say maybe about a minute.
-还是两分钟 -大概有一分钟吧
You were kinda in and out.
你时而清醒时而迷糊
And how long was I lying on the floor before the ambulance arrived?
救护车来之前我在地上躺了多久
About 10 minutes, I think, but I didn't look at the clock.
大概有十分钟吧 我没看表
And yet, you were there.
而那时你已经到了
Chuck, can we, uh...
查克 我们能不能...
There's only one way
只有一种方法
you could have gotten there so quickly --
能让你那么快到达那里
you never left.
你根本没走
I think you're getting all wound up.
你太激动了
Can you just take a few deep br--
你得深呼吸...
You bribed him --
你贿赂了他...
- that kid behind the counter. - What?
-那个柜员 -什么
Between the time Ernesto left and I arrived,
趁着欧内斯托离开而我还没到
you paid that half-wit to swear
你给了那个笨蛋钱
- he'd never laid eyes on you. - Mr. McGill.
-让他说他从没见过你 -麦吉尔先生
And then you stuck around to watch.
然后你就在附近一直看着
- Why? Just wanted to see me suffer? - Mr. McGill.
-为什么 想看我受苦吗 -麦吉尔先生
Just wanted to have a laugh at my expense?
想看我出洋相吗
I called him.
我给他打了电话
What?
什么
I called Jimmy earlier, before I picked you up.
我在接你之前 给吉米打了电话
He showed up when he did because I called him.
他出现是因为我给他打了电话
I was worried about you, and I just --
我很担心你 所以...
I called him. I'm sorry.
我给他打了电话 对不起
Get out...both of you.
出去 你们两个都出去
Chuck, there's something that I have to do,
查克 有件事我必须得做
and I'm really sorry --
真的很抱歉
really, truly sorry,
真的非常抱歉
but I gotta do it, and it's for you.
但我必须做 为了你好
You're trying to have me committed.
你想让我住院
No, it's a Temporary --
不 只是临时...
Temporary ‭Emergency Guardianship --
临时紧急监护人
to-may-to, to-mah-to.
说法不同而已
Well, you've finally got me where you want me.
你终于把我关起来了
Hey, you look beat.
你看起来累坏了
Why don't you go home and get some sleep?
回家休息吧
I'm fine to hang out, you know?
我还撑得住
Whatever you need.
有什么需要尽管说
Nah. We're good here.
没事 不用了
Hey, Ernie.
欧尼
Uh, how come you said that about callin' me?
你为什么说你给我打了电话
I don't know, man.
我也不知道
Look, I didn't want to say anything,
我本不想多嘴
but your brother --
但是你哥哥...
the way he's been ‭talkin' about you lately --
最近他说起你时的样子...
it's like...he's really out to get you, Jimmy.
就好像...他真的要收拾你 吉米
And...I don't know.
我说不清
You're my friend.
你是我的朋友
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll call you tomorrow.
我明天给你电话
I miss the mailroom.
真怀念收发室
Are you familiar with the Hippocratic oath?
你们知道希波克拉底誓言吗
You should be.
你们应该知道
One of the oldest binding documents in history.
历史上最古老的具有约束力的文件之一
Primum non nocere -- first, do no harm.
首先 不要伤害病人
This is not the way to treat my condition.
你们这样治疗我是不对的
It's as though I had a -- an allergy to penicillin,
就好像 我对青霉素过敏
and yet, you persist on treating my infection with it.
而你们却非要用它来治疗我的感染
I appreciate the analogy, Charles,
感谢你做类比 查尔斯
but I don't think it quite fits.
但我觉得这个类比并不恰当
Look, we'll have you in and out of Radiology
我们会在你不知不觉间
before you know it, all right?
就做完放射检查的 好吗
Then we can see about getting that neck collar off
然后我们会摘掉颈托
and get you moving around.
让你活动活动
Okay, Charles, the scan is starting now.
好了 查尔斯 扫描就要开始了
The table that you're on is going to move.
你躺着的台子会移动
You're gonna hear a sound that might seem loud to you,
你会听到一声比较大的声响
but it's nothing to worry about.
但是不用担心
Still no word?
还没消息呢
Jesus.
天啊
How long is this gonna take?
到底要花多久啊
She said that whole test would be like 10 minutes.
她说整个检查也就十分钟而已
Maybe they had to start over.
也许他们得重做
What -- 20 times?
重做二十次吗
He should be home.
他应该回家
Jimmy, you're doin' the right thing.
吉米 你这么做是对的
Would you get your work out, please?
你能把工作拿出来做吗
Becouse God knows how much longer we're gonna be here.
因为不知道还要在这等多久
I'd feel better ‭if you were doing something,
如果你能做点别的我会感觉好点
you know, unhospital-y.
做点跟医院无关的事
Unhospital-y.
跟医院无关的
I'm on it.
好的
You know what? I'm gonna go ask for an update.
我去问一下情况
Okay. Good idea.
好主意
You are the greatest generation.
你们是最伟大的一代
- Jimmy. ‭- You didn't start World War II,
-吉米 -你们没有挑起二战
but you sure as heck finished it.
但却终结了它
And if that weren't enough,
如果这还不够
you sent a rocket 300 feet tall to the moon.
你们还把九十多米高的火箭送上了月球
Now, in your golden years,
现在 你们到了迟暮之年
you need someone looking out for you,
需要有人照顾
someone you can trust,
需要一个可以信任的人
a man who says what he does and does what he says.
一个言必信 行必果的人
When you need someone to count on...
当你需要一个可靠的人
- Gimme Jimmy! - Gimme Jimmy!
-我选吉米 -我选吉米
Gimme Jimmy!
我选吉米
Because moxie is in such short supply these days.
因为现在勇气已经很少见了
Jimmy McGill -- A lawyer you can trust.
吉米·麦吉尔 你可以信赖的律师
It's really good, Jimmy.
太棒了 吉米
You made a really good commercial.
你拍了一条很棒的广告
Thanks.
谢了
Jimmy.
吉米
Oh, finally. So, how is he?
总算出来了 他怎么样了
Well, the good news is that, physically, he's okay.
好消息是生理上无大碍
The radiologist said everything looks normal
放射科医生说查尔斯的
with Charles' head and spine,
头和脊椎都很正常
so we took his neck collar off.
所以我们把他的颈圈卸了
His head wound will heal just fine.
他头部的伤会很快愈合
We gave him a tetanus shot
给他打了破伤风
because his immunization records were not current.
因为他的接种记录不是最新的
I'm sure ‭that's no surprise to you.
你肯定不意外
And -- And -- And his heart?
那他心脏呢
Strong.
很强健
The EKG was normal.
心电图正常
As far as losing consciousness, my best guess is
至于失去知觉 最可能的原因是
Charles had what's called a stress-related syncope.
查尔斯的晕厥和压力有关
It's basically a panic attack,
一般是恐慌症发作
but no signs of a stroke or cardiac event.
但没有中风和心脏问题
However, there was...
但还是有...
a complication.
并发症
Chuck? Hey, buddy, it's me.
查克 兄弟是我
They said everything looks good, so let's get you outta here.
医生说一切正常 我们出院吧
Whaddya say?
你说呢
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
Whatever you gave him should've worn off already, right?
药效应该已经过去了 对吧
We watched him for several hours.
我们观察他几个小时了
We even gave him ‭what's called a reversal agent.
甚至都用了逆转剂
So, yes, the sedative wore off.
没错 镇静剂药效过了
- This is something else. ‭- What?
-是因为其他原因 -什么原因
We think it's a state of self-induced catatonia.
我们认为这是自诱导紧张症
"We" -- always with the "We."
"我们" 永远是"我们认为"
I think it's you.
我觉得就是你认为
You're the only doctor in the room.
你是这屋子里唯一的医生
I think you fried his brain with that machine.
我认为是你用机器烧坏了他的脑子
Jimmy.
吉米
- I'm sorry. This is bullshit. - Jimmy.
-抱歉 真是扯淡 -吉米
What next?
接下来干嘛
When I first treated Charles, he was in a similar state.
我第一次治疗查尔斯时 他也是类似的状态
Wouldn't you agree?
你同意吗
I have to believe ‭that it's just a matter of time
我相信他清醒过来
before he comes out of it.
只是时间问题
Matter of time.
时间问题
Fine, then. I'll wait right here.
好 那我就在这等着
Shot left. 1.5 minutes.
偏左 一点五角分
How many rounds've gone through the tube?
这把枪能连射多少发
For a 762?
你说鲁格762狙击枪吗
You can put 3,500 through it and never know.
就算射掉3500发也没啥影响
It's about how tight she shoots.
关键是能射多准
And this one's tight as they come.
这把枪准得很
I'd say there's a breeze picking up downrange.
因为顺射击方向有风
Your barrel gonna be cold?
枪管会变冷吗
Let's suppose so.
希望如此吧
Well, then, you'd better have paid attention to that shot.
那你开枪最好多留心
I'd better have.
是啊
Adjusting right, 1.5 minutes.
向右调整 一点五角分
Send it.
开枪吧
Hit.
中了
Center hit.
正中红心
I suggest you don't change up your ammo.
我建议你不要换子弹
Stick with the 168 grain boat-tail hollow point --
继续用168格令船尾中空弹
if it's an open shot, that is.
如果没有障碍物 选它没错
Now, if you got to shoot through a heavy window,
如果你要射穿很厚的窗户
I'll up you to a 180.
我建议你换到180格令
But as you know, you'll have to recalculate the shot.
但你就得重新计算射击参数了
168'll do it.
168就够了
How many boxes?
多少盒
Just the one.
就一盒
No, it's on the house.
不用了 免费
Uh, one last thing.
还有一件事
No offense.
无意冒犯
None taken.
没事
Jimmy, can I get some water?
吉米 可以给我点水吗
Chuck. Hey, buddy, you're back with us.
查克 你醒了
How you...
你怎么...
Can I get some water, please?
可以给我点水吗
Yeah, yeah, water.
好好 我去拿
Oh, shit. Sorry. ‭
该死 抱歉
Want some more?
还要吗
Last thing I remember
我记得最后一件事
was that machine they put me in.
就是他们把我送进那台机器里
How long was I out for?
我昏迷多久了
Was...20 hours.
有二十个小时了
And next order of business -- get you the hell outta here.
下一个任务就是把你带出这鬼地方
Where to next --
去哪
some insane asylum in Las Cruces?
拉斯克鲁塞斯的精神病院吗
Some place you can really tuck me away, but good?
一个你可以真正把我藏起来的地方吗
Home, Chuck. You're goin' home.
回家 查克 你要回家
Well, your heart's okay,
你心脏很好
and so is that crack on your head,
头上的伤也没事
so that's all I wanted to know.
这已经很好了
What about the T.E.G.?
临时紧急监护人呢
The "T" stands for "Temporary," Right?
"T"不正是临时的意思吗
You wanna go to bed?
你想上床吗
No, no. ‭It's -- It's cooler down here.
不不 这更凉快
What can I get you?
你还需要什么
I'll make you some tea -- uh, the good stuff,
我给你泡点茶 好茶叶
not that brown water they have at the hospital.
不是医院里那种发黄的水
I'm fine.
不用了
I'll make you some tea.
我去给你泡茶
Jimmy. No.
吉米 别去
Just --
你就...
You've done your duty.
你没事了
You can go now.
你可以走了
That came out a bit harsh.
我有点咄咄逼人了
Look, I've been zapped and poked and prodded,
我在医院已经被百般折磨了
and now I just I wanna be left alone.
现在 我只想自己待会
If things start going south for you again,
如果你身体又出什么问题
how am I even gonna know?
我怎么能知道呢
I'm fine. I promise.
我没事的 我保证
See?
看见没
Feeling better already.
已经感觉好多了
I mean, ‭I don't even have a key, so...
我连钥匙都没有
Can I get Ernie back here?
我能叫欧尼回来吗
Would you let me ‭do that for you, at least?
至少让我为你做这件事 行吗
You need someone lookin' in on ya.
你需要有人来照看你
You gotta eat, right?
你得吃饭 不是吗
All right.
好吧
Feel better, Chuck.
早日康复 查克
别这么做
All right, I will get right on that.
好的 我这就去办
I should have it for you by early next week.
下周应该就能帮你办好
You have yourself ‭a wonderful day, Mr. Collins.
祝你今日愉快 柯林斯先生
Oh! There you go.
对了
Yeah, get the sunglasses out.
把墨镜拿出来
It's very bright.
外面很亮
Gotta protect the ol' peepers.
得保护好眼睛
You gotta...
你得...
Yep, looking sharp.
好 帅呆了
Bingo.
就这样
Uh, bye-bye, now.
回头见
Okay.
好了
Folks, I'm sorry about the wait,
大家好 抱歉让你们久等
but the attention I give each client means
我为每位委托人花这么长时间
sometimes, things get a little...backed up.
意味着有时候大家需要等等
Uh but I promise
不过我向你们保证
to get to each and every one of you in turn.
会按顺序为你们服务
Mrs. DeShazo, my dear, I believe you're next.
德谢佐女士 亲爱的 你是下一位
But first, may I get anybody some coffee?
先问一句 有谁想喝咖啡吗
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
Uh, excuse me one second.
稍等一下
We have got to get a receptionist -- like, yesterday.
我们昨天就得找个前台
Jimmy, Howard just called.
吉米 霍华德刚才来电话了
He says he's been trying to reach you all morning.
他说他一早上都在联系你
So? Tell him to stop bothering you and leave me a message.
那又怎样 叫他别烦你了 给我留言
It's about Chuck.
是查克的事
It's impmptant -- that's all he'll say.
他只说很重要
Okay.
好吧
Unfortunately, uh, my associate tells me
很遗憾 我的同事告诉我
I'm needed for some brief but pressing legal business.
我有简短但紧急的法律事务要处理
I just need to make one quick phone call.
我很快打个电话就好
Uh, in the meantime, who was it who wanted coffee?
谁想要咖啡来着
Yeah, okay, uh, this young lady will get you coffee...
好的 这位年轻的女士会给你们倒咖啡
and, also, doughnuts if there are any left.
还有面包圈 如果还有的话
I want coffee, but I do not want cream.
我要咖啡 不加奶
Hey, Julie, it's me, returning Howard's call.
朱莉 是我 给霍华德回电话
Yeah.
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
Jimmy, ‭I have just one question --
吉米 我就问一个问题
are you behind this?
这是你策划的吗
Am I behind what?
策划什么
Jimmy, I'm kind of in the middle of somethin' right now.
吉米 我现在正忙着呢
- Come back later. - No, no, no.
-过会再来吧 -不 不 不
Come on. Open the door.
拜托 把门打开
I know why you're here. We can discuss it later.
我知道你为什么来 我们可以一会再说
Right now I'm busy, goodbye.
我正忙着呢 再见
You happy now?
满意了吧
It's not right -- me not havin' a key to this place.
这样不行 我连这里的钥匙都没有
Chuck?
查克
So, Chuck...uh, what's up?
查克 这怎么回事
You got a little, uh --
你弄了个...
You got a little, uh, uh, project goin' on?
你弄了个工程啊
Uh, something you maybe wanna tell me about?
你想跟我说说这是怎么回事吗
Whaddya say, Chuck? Y-- Uh, clue me in?
查克 跟我说说行吗
These walls are plaster and lath --
这些墙是石膏和板条的
completely invisible to the radio spectrum.
对无线电波完全没防护作用
No protection at all --
一点也没有
I might as well be standing in the middle of a pasture.
我还不如直接站到一片牧草地里呢
I don't know what I was thinking.
真不知道当初怎么想的
Shoulda done this from the start.
一开始就该这么做
What, you shoulda done this, with the, uh --
你是说这么做 用...
See, I think these walls are pretty solid. I think --
我觉得这些墙还挺结实的
一种金属材质外壳 能阻止电磁波进入
See, what I really need is a proper Faraday cage.
我需要的是一个法拉第笼
That's what I need.
那才是我需要的
I think we need to sit down, take a break, buddy.
我们该坐下来 休息一会 伙计
Please?
求你了
Do not patronize me, Jimmy.
别跟我来这一套 吉米
I'm not crazy, all right?
我没疯 好吗
‭I-I never said you were crazy.
我从没说你疯了
That -- You're probably exhausted,
你可能只是累坏了
a-and justifiably.
情有可原
Hey, come on. Hey.
听着
Five minutes, and then right back at it.
就五分钟 然后你接着忙你的
I'm fine.
我没事
Come on, Chuck.
来吧 查克
Just a break.
休息一会
- Careful. - ‭I know.
-小心点 -我知道
Howard tells me you quit HHM.
霍华德说你辞职了
I didn't quit.
我没有辞职
I retired.
我退休了
That's not what it sounded like.
听起来可不像退休
Regardless, it's kinda outta the blue, don't you think?
不管怎样 这太突然了 你不觉得吗
He's worried about you.
他很担心你
He should be relieved.
他该松了一口气才对
Relieved? Why would he be relieved?
松了一口气 怎么会
You're his Number One Guy.
你可是他的顶梁柱
Without you, that whole place goes down the drain.
没了你 律所肯定每况愈下
So, you -- you retired --
你退休了
not just from HHM,
不仅从哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所退休
but the law?
也退出律师界了吗
That's not good, Chuck.
这可不好 查克
The -- The law... needs you.
律师界 需要你
Just stop it.
别说了
And you need it.
你也需要它
What brought this on exactly, Chuck?
到底是为什么 查克
'Cause I don't know what you are if you're not a lawyer.
你不做律师还能做什么
How are you gonna retire before you get me disbarred,
你还没让我被取消律师资格
before you run me outta town on a rail, huh?
还没把我赶出城 怎么能退休
I'll be the only McGill carrying the family name.
以后可就我一个麦吉尔在律师界混了
You can't have that.
你怎么忍得了
Is this... ‭'cause you lost Mesa Verde?
是因为 你没能挽回梅萨维德银行吗
So what? Who cares?
那又怎样 谁会在意
And, hey, if you truly do think
而且 如果你真的觉得
that I rat-fucked you on that thing --
这事是我在背后捅你刀子
which I did not, but whatever --
当然我并没有 不过随便了
well, you know what?
你知道吗
You get mad! Take action!
你应该生气 应该报复
Don't just hide out in your -- your Faraday whatever --
别躲在你这法拉第什么
your cage thing here.
破笼子里
No! You -- No retirement for you!
不 你该永不退休才对
When you're 99,
等你九十九岁了
you can drop dead giving closing arguments to JudgeBot 3000 --
还要对着机器人法官做结辩陈词 然后倒地身亡
which will run on electricity, by the way.
对了 那东西也是用电的
That's your future, okay?
这才是你的未来好吗
- So... ‭ - I...
-所以 -我
‭I can't do the job anymore.
我做不了这个工作了
What do you mean? ‭'Course you can do the job.
什么意思 你怎么就干不了了
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
What mistake?
什么错误
A simple, ‭nothing little bank address --
一个很小的错误 把银行地址搞错了
1216 instead of 1261.
1261号写成了1216号
I screwed it up!
我搞砸了
I hurt the client.
我让委托人蒙受损失
Blew it completely and utterly.
彻彻底底搞砸了
And then I blamed -- And then I blamed you.
而且我还把这怪到你头上
It's this goddamned electricity!
都怪这该死的电流
It's wearing me down! It's wearing down my faculties!
一点一点消磨我 把我的机能消磨殆尽
My brain...my mind -- it used to be --
我的头脑 我的思维 曾经
You know, it used to work!
它曾经那么敏捷
And now it doesn't anymore.
可现在完全不管用了
People got hurt because of me.
有人因为我而受伤害
Time to end it.
是时候结束了
What if I told you ‭you didn't make a mistake?
如果我告诉你你并没有犯错呢
For Christ's sakes, Jimmy, stop humoring me.
天哪 吉米 别来安慰我了
Stop trying to talk everything right.
别说得好像一切都不是我的错
I rat-fucked you.
我背叛了你
It was me.
是我干的
I would made Nixon proud.
尼克松都得为我自豪
I changed 1261 to 1216.
我把1261改成了1216
It was me.
是我干的
It all went down exactly like you said --
事情的经过就像你说的一样
I mean, exactly.
分毫不差
I doctored the copies.
我篡改了文件
I paid the kid at the shop to lie for me.
买通打印店的小伙子让他为我撒谎
It is insane how you got every detail exactly right.
每一个细节都如你所料 你太神了
So you can relax, okay?
这下你能放心了吧
'Cause that brain of yours is chugging along at 1,000% efficiency.
你的脑子好用着呢 马力十足
Are you telling the truth,
你说的是真的吗
or are you just trying to make me feel better?
还是你只是为了让我好受点
I am sayin' it to make ya feel better.
当然是为了让你好受点
I sure as shit wouldn't be telling ya otherwise.
不然我怎么可能说出来
But, yes... it's the truth.
但没错 这就是真相
You'd go to such lengths to humiliate me?
你这么大费周章就为了羞辱我吗
I did it for Kim!
我是为了金
What -- She worked her butt off to get Mesa Verde
她废寝忘食拿下梅萨维德银行
while you and Howard sat around sipping Scotch and chortling.
而你和霍华德就喝喝威士忌坐享其成
Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill --
什么哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
more like Scrooge and Marley!
应该叫斯克鲁奇马利律所才对
狄更斯小说中的守财奴
Kim deserves Mesa Verde --
梅萨维德银行是金的
不是你 也不是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的not you, not HHM.
She earned it, and she needs it!
她争取来的 她需要它
I did it to help her,
我这么做是为了帮她
but I-I honestly didn't think it would hurt you so bad.
但我真不知道这会给你带来那么大的伤害
I thought you'd just say, "Oh, crap, I made a mistake,"
我以为你只会说 "靠 我犯了个错误"
and go on with your life, like a normal person!
然后继续过你的日子 这才是正常人会干的
But, oh, no!
可你偏不
Wishful thinking!
是我太天真
So, can I, uh, tell Howard
所以 我能不能告诉霍华德
you're not quitting or retiring or whatever?
你不辞职也不退休了
And can we take all this shit down off the walls?
还有 能不能把这些破玩意从墙上弄下来
I'm gonna go call Howard.
我这就打电话给霍华德
Jimmy.
吉米
You do realize ‭you just confessed to a felony?
你刚刚承认犯了一项重罪你知道吧
I guess.
算是吧
But you feel better, right?
可你觉得好多了 是吧
Besides, ‭it's your word against mine.
再说了 就我们俩 空口无凭