风骚律师 第二季 Better Call Saul Season 2 第5集: 丽贝卡 Rebecca

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 托马斯·施纳泽 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 科林·巴克西 / 拉尔沙·康达基 / 皮特·古尔德 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 迈克尔·麦基恩 / 小艾德·博格里 / Mark Proksch / 凯尔·柏海莫 / Stoney W


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112 314 112 313 112 b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
原创翻译 双语字幕
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译:喃喃 TheWalkingNerd 喵球球 克里斯
翻译:自然卷 咦个芝麻糕 杨爱菜 杏仁斯嘉丽
翻译:西陵折枝 校对:喃喃
时间轴:风吹来的那片云
后期:蜡笔小新的眉毛 8T 总监:喃喃
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
- Wonderful. - ‭Are the leeks too overpowering?
-太美味了 -韭葱的味道会不会太呛
Not at all.
一点也不
That's as good ‭as the one we had in Florence.
和我们在佛罗伦萨吃的一样棒
- All right, don't humor me. ‭- I'm not.
-别讨好我 -我没有
How was rehearsal?
排练得如何
Did what's-her-name behave herself?
那女的有好好表现吗
She takes the whole section for granted.
她觉得整个章节都是她的似的
I'm debating ‭whether to say something.
我还在纠结要不要跟她说
I think you should, absolutely.
你该说出来 真的
Don't keep it inside.
别憋在心里
Ready for the chiffonade?
准备放菜丝了吗
Yeah. Thanks.
好 谢谢
And after all, if she's compromising the work...
毕竟 如果她影响了整个表演...
Mm. Well, it's debatable.
这很难说
I mean, the Schubert is coming along nicely.
舒伯特那部分还不错
It's more about morale.
主要是士气的问题
Morale can affect quality.
士气会影响质量
God knows the hoops that Howard jumps through
天知道霍华德是如何赴汤蹈火
- just to keep the troops humming. - ‭Well, true.
-才让员工士气昂扬的 -的确
You deserve a medal for this.
该给你颁个奖
Please. It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
Your soy-ginger marinade?
这是你的酱油泡姜腌汁吗
Well, I found a citrus one that looked good,
我看到个柠檬的好像还挺好吃
so I thought I would try that.
所以我想试试
Well, anyway, you are a trouper.
总之 你是个勤劳且毫无怨言的人
I apologize in advance.
我道歉在先
Let's just say he's... something of an acquired taste.
他是...需要慢慢适应才会喜欢上的那种人
Oh, how bad can he be?
他能有多糟糕呢
Well, just in case, let's have a high sign.
以防万一吧 我们先约个暗号
How about ‭the old Carol Burnett thing?
卡洛尔·伯纳特招牌动作如何
美国女演员
Oh, where she pulls her earlobe?
她拉耳垂的动作吗
Exactly.
没错
You do this, and I'll say I have briefs to read,
你做这个动作 我就会说我还要读报告
- and we'll get rid of him. - All right. Whatever you want.
-然后我们就能摆脱他 -好 就随你意
You know why she did that -- Carol Burnett?
你知道她为什么拉耳朵吗 卡洛尔·伯纳特
It's a great story. It was a signal to her grandmother,
有趣的故事 那是给她奶奶打的暗号
who had raised her, as --
她将她抚养长大...
Seriously?
没搞错吧
He's early.
他来早了
You're a doll.
你真可爱
Holy shit. Look at this place.
我的天 看看这地方
Hey, Jimmy, thanks for coming.
吉米 欢迎
Bring it on in here.
抱一个
Hey! ‭Little taste of home for you.
给你带了点家乡味
老风格啤酒
Had to look all over town to find a place that had it.
找遍了城里的商店才买到的
‭Didn't have time to wrap it.
来不及包装
Well, thanks.
谢谢
You're good.
可以了
Yeah.
I'm looking for a place.
我在找地方落脚
Been staying at the Ramada.
最近都住在华美达酒店
And thanks for the help, by the way.
对了 感谢你帮忙
I've found a few that I like.
我已经找到几个中意的地点
This one place, ‭the beachcomber, has a pool.
有个带泳池的地方
And since the Mcgill clan
因为我们麦吉尔家的人
is whiter ‭than a pack of albino rats...
皮肤简直比白鼠还白
‭...I figure I better start working on my tan.
我觉得我该晒晒黑了
So, seriously considering that option.
所以我真觉得那个地方不错
I strongly suggest sunscreen.
我强烈建议涂防晒油
We're up about 5,000 feet here.
我们这儿可是海拔一千五百米
You'll fry.
你会晒伤的
Excellent point. Sunscreen -- check.
好主意 防晒油... 打勾
So... A violinist?
你是...小提琴家
And according to Chuck, a crazy talented one at that.
听查克说 你非常有天赋
Mm. ‭I mean, wow.
真佩服
Well, Chuck is very gracious.
查克过奖了
She's being modest.
她又谦虚了
Rebecca is widely respected amongst her peers.
丽贝卡在同行中备受尊敬
华裔大提琴家
‭Yo-yo Ma came to our wedding.
马友友还参加了我们的婚礼
That's, um...
这真的...
Right on, man.
棒极了
About the wedding, um,
说到你们婚礼
I've been meaning ‭to apologize...about that.
我一直想道歉
- I am truly sorry I wasn't... - No worries, please.
-我真的很抱歉没能 -不要紧的
So, tell us about your first week at Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill.
说说在哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的第一周吧
It was great.
很棒啊
I mean, they got me working in the mailroom, which
我被安排在收发室工作
you gotta start somewhere.
万事开头难嘛
I learned how to use the Xerox machine,
我学会了用静电复印机
which is surprisingly complicated.
惊人得复杂
I mean, press a button, a piece of paper spits out --
以前按下一个按键 弹出一张纸
Not anymore. ‭Mm.
现在不一样了
Thing's practically a computer.
这机器简直是台电脑
It's like goddamn space shuttle.
简直像宇宙飞船一样
It's got, like, double-sided printing, automatic stapling, you know?
它会双面打印 自动装订
Met some nice folks -- guys and gals.
认识了许多男的女的 都很友好
Well, gal -- singular, actually.
其实就一个女的
Learned everyone's name, and I licked a ton of stamps.
记住了大家的名字 舔了无数张邮票
My tongue is like hamburger meat -- I mean, seriously.
舌头已经像汉堡肉一样了 真的
Yeah?
是吧
I got -- thing's raw as hell.
舌头都舔破了
Then I found out ‭there's a sponge for that.
然后才发现有专用的海绵
Oops! Rookie mistake.
哎呦 新手错误
Well, it sounds like you had a very productive week.
看来你第一周收获挺多嘛
Yeah, it was really great.
是啊 真的很棒
Hey, guys, um...
我想对你们说
Um, I want to thank you for having me over.
谢谢你们邀请我做客
This is, like, the best meal I've had in a decade.
这是我十年来吃的最美味的一餐
I mean, the fish is perfection, and the, uh...
鱼做得很完美 而且这个
Risotto.
意大利烩饭
Risotto.
意大利烩饭
Thank you. That's very kind.
谢谢夸奖
Well, you're a wonderful chef, you know?
你真是个好厨师
Aside from being super talented with the...
不仅是小提琴天赋秉异
You got a good one, Chuck -- I mean, lucky, lucky man.
你娶了位贤妻 查克 真走运
‭Well, ‭cheers to that.
干杯
Pardon me.
不好意思
All right.
好了
What's the difference between a vacuum cleaner
吸尘器和摩托车上的律师
and a lawyer on a motorcycle?
有何不同
The vacuum cleaner ‭has the dirt bag on the inside.
吸尘器的尘袋[混蛋]在里面
律师是坐在外面的混蛋
Aha, lawyer jokes.
啊哈 律师笑话
I've only been in the mailroom a week,
我才在收发室待了一个星期
and I've heard maybe a hundred.
可能就听了上百个了
Yeah. ‭It all comes ‭from a place of affection.
这都是出于对律师的敬爱
Sure. Of course.
当然
What do you get when you cross the Godfather with a lawyer?
把《教父》和律师弄到一起会得到什么
《教父》中有台词"an offer you can't refuse"此处指律师说的专业术语让人费解
An offer you can't understand.
一个你听不懂的提议
Very clever.
好机灵的笑话
Never heard that one.
这个没听过
And believe me --
相信我
I have nothing but the utmost respect for your profession.
我对你的职业抱有最大的尊敬
I mean, ‭it's the pillar of -- oh!
这是支柱...
Why do they bury lawyers under 20 feet of dirt?
为什么要把律师埋在六米深的土下
Because deep down, ‭they're really good people.
因为在内心"深处" 他们其实是好人
Uh, w-what do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 60?
一个智商六十的律师应该叫什么
"Your honor."
"法官大人"
What's the difference between a tick and a lawyer?
律师和虱子的区别在哪
Oh, no.
The tick falls off when you're dead! Bam!
你死了 虱子就会离开你的身体
律师在你死后还会缠着你
Love that one.
好喜欢这个
You like that? Just joking.
你喜欢这个吗 我只是开玩笑
I want you to know ‭how seriously I take my job.
你要知道 我对我的职业是认真的
I'm, uh, grateful for the -- oh.
我真的很感谢 对了
How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?
换一个电灯泡要几个律师
Classic setup here.
这个很经典
Three -- one to climb the ladder, one to shake it,
三个 一个爬梯子 一个摇晃梯子
And one ‭to sue the ladder company.
还有一个起诉生产梯子的厂家
Comedy gold.
很经典
- I'm here all night! - More. Go, go.
-我能说一整晚 -接着说
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
好的 好好好
Dessert, anyone?
有人要甜点吗
We have a homemade blueberry crumble with vanilla ice cream.
我们有自己做的蓝莓酥饼配香草冰激凌
Yeah, blueberry crumble -- sounds terrific.
蓝莓酥饼 好呀 听起来好棒
I love a fruit-based, uh, blueberry --
我喜欢有水果的 蓝莓的
- Wait. I think I know one. - Oh, bring it on.
-等等 我也想起来一个 -快说
Yeah, yeah.
好啊
Um, what do lawyers and sperm have in common?
律师和精子的共同点是什么
Oh, just... ‭Um.
这个
3 million -- no, wait.
三百万 不不
Um, 1 in 3 million...
三百万分之一
- have a chance ‭of becoming a human being. - Of becoming a human being.
-有机会成为人类 -有机会成为人类
Love that one.
这个我喜欢
Well, that went well, don't you think?
晚餐还不错 你觉得呢
Sure. Thanks again.
当然 还是要谢谢你
I don't know ‭what you were worried about.
我不知道你在担心什么
Jimmy's great.
吉米挺好的
Yeah. No, he's...
是挺好的 不 他有点
Yeah.
没什么
So, what's going on tomorrow?
明天要做什么
Well, I've got the ‭Gernstetter deposition at 10:00,
十点要帮戈恩斯泰特作证词
Back-to-back partner meetings after lunch.
午饭后要连开几场合伙人会议
It shouldn't be a late one.
应该不会太晚
Thought any more about what's-her-name?
那女的事情你想得怎么样了
It's your reputation, too, you know?
那也关系到你的名声 不是吗
Well, we start the Tchaikovsky on monday,
我们周一先从柴可夫斯基开始
so I'll see what kind of mood she's in when we wrap.
我看看结束时她的状态怎么样
Smart.
聪明
What do you call 25 attorneys buried up to their chins in cement?
二十五个律师被水泥埋到下巴了 你该说什么
- Not enough cement. - ‭What?
-水泥还不够 -什么
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
绝命律师第二季 第五集
詹姆斯·麦吉尔
Hello. You've reached the voicemail of Kim Wexler.
你好 这是金·韦克斯勒的语音信箱
Please leave me a message,
请留言
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我会尽快回复你
It's me again.
又是我
Look, I think I found something that could help get you outta there.
我想到了一个方法能帮你摆脱那里
I'm gonna make things right.
我会弥补这一切的
Call me, would you?
给我回个电话吧
Hi.
你好
Sorry. I didn't mean to sneak up on you.
抱歉 我没打算吓你一跳
- I just thought everyone was gone. ‭- Nope.
-我以为大家都走了 -没有
I'm here late most nights.
我一般都待到很晚
By the way, I noticed in your office...
顺便提一句 我在你办公室看到...
You threw away a soda can.
你扔掉了一个易拉罐
You're going through my trash?
你翻了我的垃圾
No.
没有
I was just dropping off papers at lunchtime,
我只是午休时进去送文件
and I happened to notice it in your trash can.
无意中看到它在你的垃圾筒里
I fished it out, so it's fine.
我把它拿出来了 没事了
Office cans ‭are for recyclable paper --
办公室的垃圾筒是扔可回收纸张的
there's a separate big can in the kitchen for plastic,
厨房里有个单独的大垃圾桶用来放塑料
glass, and aluminum.
玻璃和铝金属
We take our ecological footprint pretty seriously here.
我们这里十分重视生态足迹
okay, so, the big can
好吧 也就是说
is where I should throw my empty Scotch bottles.
大垃圾桶是扔我的威士忌酒瓶的地方
No, I-I get it.
我明白的
Go green.
绿色生活
Good. Was there anything else?
好了 还有别的事吗
Yeah, one quick thing.
是的 还有一件小事
I have the brief you gave Cliff this morning --
我这里有你早上给克利福德的简报
the plaintiff's opposition to the defendant's motion?
原告对被告动议的反对
I have a few notes.
我做了几个批注
I think they're pretty clear,
应该挺清楚了
but it's probably easier if we just go over them together.
但如果我们能一起看一遍可能更好办点
Jesus. Th-those are Cliff's?
天啊 那是克利福德的批注
No, they're my notes.
不 是我的批注
I'd love go to over them now, if you have a minute.
如果你有时间 咱们现在就过一遍吧
It looks worse than it is.
其实没看上去这么糟
It's -- it's just that we have a particular house style.
只是...我们有特有的版式
Okay, no offense,
无意冒犯
But, uh, you're a second-year associate, right?
不过 你是两年律师吧
- Yep. ‭- And I came in as a fourth-year.
-是的 -我有四年了
That's right.
没错
So, why is a second-year giving notes to a fourth-year?
那为什么一个两年员工要给四年员工做批注
Well, like I said, I know the house style.
就像我说的 我清楚版式要求
Does Cliff have you babysitting me?
是克利福德派你来当我保姆的吗
No.
不是
This is just one associate helping another.
这只是同事之间互相帮助
Like here, ‭the Roman numeral headings --
比如这里 罗马数字标题
we use all caps for those.
全都要大写
And you indented them, which is perfectly fine,
你用的是缩进 这当然没问题
but Cliff likes them centered.
不过克利福德更喜欢居中
Oh, and before I forget,
差点忘了
we put two spaces after a period on all our documents.
所有文件中 在句号后面都要空两格
I know it seems like a minor thing,
这的确不是什么大事
but really looks so much cleaner on the page.
但这样页面会整洁得多
You went a tad overboard with the quotations.
你所做的引述有点多
It's okay to present a quote from a controlling legal opinion,
引用主导性法律意见是没问题的
but when you use too many,
但如果你引用过多
it disrupts ‭the flow of your argument,
它会打乱你论述的节奏
and it gives the impression
而且让人感觉
you don't know how to write an argument of your own.
你没法独立论述
‭And I'm sure you do, so...
你当然知道怎么写
‭You have a tendency to overuse the words "Clearly" and "Obviously."
你有过度使用"显然" "无疑"之类词的倾向
Again, it's a matter of personal opinion --
这其实还是个人见解的问题...
I really appreciate this, Erin,
我真的很感激 艾琳
But, uh, ‭I was just on my way out.
但是 我正打算走了
So, if we could continue this first thing tomorrow morning...
我们能不能明天一早再继续讨论
Well, I was thinking we should just get 'er done now.
我觉得我们应该现在就看完
No time like the present.
分秒必争啊
Sure.
当然
Let's roll up our sleeves and apply a little elbow grease.
让我们卷起袖子 大干一场吧
Great!
太好了
So, I'm gonna get my favorite pen,
我去拿我最喜欢的笔
and I will see you momentarily.
随即就去找你
You got it.
没问题
Uh, Miss Wexler?
韦克斯勒小姐
You can call me Kim.
你可以叫我金
Kim, it's 20 to midnight.
金 已经十一点四十了
Are you asking me if you can leave?
你在问能不能走吗
Guys, I'm not your supervisor.
伙计们 我又不是你们上司
Don't stick around on my account.
不用因为我留下来
You coming, Kim?
一起走吗 金
Right behind you.
随后就走
Just finishing up this last one.
只要完成最后这一份
斯韦卡特和考科利
Again, thanks.
又打扰你了 谢了
Hey, Gesualdo, could you skip vacuuming tonight, please?
杰苏阿尔多 你今晚可以不打扫吗
Five minutes -- just give me five minutes.
就五分钟 就给我五分钟
Here's how we're gonna handle this travesty of justice.
这就是解决这场闹剧的方法
Wexler vs. Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill --
韦克斯勒诉哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
You want me to sue my own firm?
你想要我起诉我的公司吗
Filing's all typed up. It's ready to go.
文件都打印好了 蓄势待发
This is not my area of expertise, all right?
这不是我的专长
So, first order of business --
所以首先要做的
we get a great employment-law attorney.
我们要找一个专门处理劳工法的律师
Show 'em we mean business.
让他们知道我们是认真的
‭Come on.
说真的
Hey, look at you. ‭
你看看你
Okay, you're here at midnight in this glorified cellblock
你半夜还在这看似荣耀实则监狱的地方
busting your ass -- for what?
努力工作 是为了什么
It has nothing to do with your performance.
跟你的表现一点关系也没有
You're being mistreated.
你受到了不公待遇
Chuck is punishing you to get to me.
查克是通过惩罚你来牵制我
This is extortion, pure and simple.
这是敲诈 简单明了
No, that's Howard, ‭who has an image to uphold.
不 是霍华德要维护形象
He did the same thing after the Kettleman fiasco,
凯特尔曼案惨败后他也这么做的
and Chuck was nowhere in sight.
查克也没有干预
I'm telling you -- Chuck is behind this.
我告诉你 查克就是罪魁祸首
No, you are behind this.
不 你才是罪魁祸首
I told you this would happen, and now I'm paying the price.
我告诉过你后果 现在我就在付出代价
I shoulda known better.
我要是早知道就好了
So now I'm keeping my head down, and I'm getting through this.
现在我要保持低调 熬过去
And I'm most certainly not suing HHM.
而且我肯定不会起诉哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
- Kim - Even if I won, who would hire me?
-金 -就算我胜诉了 谁还会雇佣我
That would be career suicide.
那是自断前程的行为
All right.
好吧
Then I quit Davis & Main.
那我退出戴维斯梅因律所
What does that accomplish?
那有什么用
It's the only way to get you outta dutch
这是唯一可以让你脱离困境的方法
because this is about Chuck,
因为这和查克有关
whether you want to believe it or not.
不管你信不信
I give him what he wants -- he lets up on you.
我给他想要的 他就会原谅你
My knight in shining armor.
我的白马王子
That is some sacrifice --
真是不小的牺牲啊
Quitng a job that you've been trying to tank since day one.
辞掉你从一开始就在毁掉的工作
That's not true.
不是这样的
I dig myself out of this hole.
我自己想办法脱离困境
You do your job, Jimmy.
你做你的工作 吉米
Prove you can go one week -- hell, one day --
向我证明你可以做到一周 不 一天
without breaking the rules of the New Mexico Bar Association
不违反新墨西哥律师协会的规则
or pissing off your boss.
或者不惹你老板生气
And don't insult my intelligence
还有不要侮辱我的智商
by saying you are doing any of this for me.
说这么做都是为了我
You don't save me.
你救不了我
I save me.
我才能救自己
Just please go.
请你走吧
世上第二棒的律师
Hey, is Erin in yet?
艾琳在吗
God damn pixie ninja.
该死的烦人鬼
I owe you a big apology.
实在对不起
I have a medical condition --
我生了一个病...
Gerd, ‭gastroesophageal reflux disease.
胃食管反流病
I know -- it's a mouthful, right?
我知道 很绕口对不对
It affects ‭the lower esophageal sphincter.
它会影响下食道括约肌
I took a risk yesterday at lunch with some onion rings,
我昨天午餐时冒险吃了些洋葱圈
and last night --
然后昨晚...
Are we doing this or not?
我们还要不要工作
You bet.
当然
Hey, Jerry. It's Kim Wexler.
杰瑞 我是金·韦克斯勒
How's things with the alumni group?
校友会怎么样了
Top 50?
前五十
Go, UNM law!
新墨西哥大学法学院好样的
Hey, wondering if you've heard that Santa Fe place
你有没有听说过圣达菲那边
is looking for new outside counsel.
在寻找新的外聘律师
They should really be considering
他们真的应该考虑
Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill. We --
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所 我们...
Must've just been a rumor.
一定是谣言
Yeah, let's grab a drink soon.
好啊 改天喝一杯
You too. Okay, bye.
你也是 好的 再见
Hey, uh, I remember you mentioned
我记得你提过
your brother worked in Intel's legal department.
你哥哥曾在英特尔法律部门工作
I'm an attorney at Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill.
我是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的律师
Would you happen to know
你知不知道
if Intel is happy with their legal representation?
英特尔是否对他们的法律代表满意
That's -- that's flattering,
我受宠若惊
but I'm seeing someone at the moment, so...
但我已经有男朋友了 所以...
you know what?
这样吧
Just call the main number, and they'll find me.
打主机电话 他们会转给我的
Yeah, no, we had drinks a few days ago.
好 不 我们几天前喝过了
And she said you had a friend who...
她说你有个朋友...
Oh, so they already settled.
所以他们已经解决了
I heard you ended up at Harvard Law.
我听说你是哈佛法学院的
Yeah, yeah, she was my roommate.
对 没错 她是我室友
Listen, uh, I'an attorney at Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill.
我是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的律师
We're actually known for teaming with other firms on large contracts.
我们因与其他律所合作处理大合同而闻名
Schweikart?
斯韦卡特吗
Sure. Yeah, I know them well. It's a great firm.
当然 我很了解他们 很棒的律所
We met at that ABA mixer last year.
我们在去年美国律师协会联谊会上见过
Yep, bourbon shots. That was me.
没错 波旁酒 就是我
well, congrats on landing that Honeywell contract --
恭喜你拿下了霍尼韦尔的合同
Huge amount of work.
可不轻松呢
You, too.
你也是
- How was your lunch? - ‭Good.
-中午吃得好吗 -不错
- What'd you have? - ‭Uh, turkey wrap.
-你吃什么了 -火鸡卷
How's the place?
那地方怎么样
It's great.
很棒
It's safe, quiet.
安全又安静
They allow dogs.
允许狗进入
I can't ask for more than that.
我很满意了
I can't get Kaylee out of the pool.
凯莉就是不肯出游泳池
By the end of the day, she's a prune.
一天结束皮肤准给泡皱
‭I'm glad she's enjoying it.
她喜欢那儿我真高兴
Hey, I better get her dinner started soon.
我得马上给她准备晚饭了
Go to the restaurant.
下馆子吧
No, it's too expensive. I have groceries in the room.
不 太贵了 屋里有吃的
Oh, don't worry about that.
不用担心那个
- Take her out. ‭- Thanks, Mike.
-带她出去 -谢谢 麦克
She misses you.
她想你
Do you think you might come by later?
你一会儿能过来吗
Oh, not yet.
还不行
I don't want her to see me lookin like this.
我不想让她看见我这个样子
How bad was it?
情况有多糟
Well, I can tell ya the next car I get's gonna have airbags.
我跟你说 我的下一辆车一定要有气囊
Well, ‭whenever you feel you're ready.
你想什么时候来都行
Ah, it's okay. ‭It looks worse than it is.
没关系 看起来比较糟糕而已
You give Kaylee a kiss for me.
替我亲凯莉一口
I will.
我会的
All right. Bye, darlin.
好的 再见 亲爱的
Hold up.
等等
What the hell happened to you?
你怎么了
I get it -- the first rule of fight club, right?
我懂 搏击俱乐部的第一条规则是吧
Uh, let me introduce you.
给你介绍一下
This is my babysitter, Erin.
这是我的保姆 艾琳
Erin, this is my grandpa, Mike.
艾琳 这是我的爷爷 麦克
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Thanks, Tim.
谢了 蒂姆
Good seein you, Jimmy.
很高兴见到你 吉米
Listen, this clerk and I go way back.
这个职员跟我是老相识了
We're like this.
我俩很铁
But she needs a little finessing, so can I handle it?
但需要施点巧计 所以让我来可以吗
Yeah, sure.
可以啊
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Bet you never thought you'd see me again.
你肯定以为再也见不到我了吧
I need a summary judgment hearing
我需要和布雷诉奥康纳一案的米夏埃利斯
with Michaelis for Bray v. O'Connell,
进行简易审判的听证
And I'm hopin for Thursday at 10:00, before he, uh...
希望是周四十点 在他...之前
Don't have it.
没空
Thursday at noon, perhaps?
周四十二点呢
Nope.
没有
Thursday at 2:00 -- now, that's my final --
周四下午两点 这是最后...
You're pretty.
你真漂亮
Will you be my new mommy?
你可以做我的新妈妈吗
What are you doing?!
你在做什么
- What? ‭- That's a bribe.
-搞什么 -这是贿赂
It's a gift.
这是礼物
That's how it works here --
在这里就是这么办事的
grease the wheels of justice.
司法之轮需要"润滑"
- Give me -- - That's not how it works.
-给我 -不能这样
You submit the paperwork, and you get a date -- period.
提交文件 确定日期 就这样
What don't you understand about finessing?
你懂不懂什么叫略施巧计啊
I apologize for my colleague.
我为我的同事道歉
She's new.
她是新来的
Is there any possible way we could still get Thursday?
有没有其他办法定个周四的时间呢
I'll give you 2:30 Thursday.
给你周四下午两点半
The 14th.
十四号
That's next month.
那是下个月了
We'll take it.
好吧就那天
原东德秘密警察
So, does this go ‭on my official stasi report?
这会写入我的斯塔西报告吗
I'm not trying to get you in trouble --
我这不是给你惹麻烦
I'm trying to keep you out of it.
而是避免让你惹上麻烦
I'm gonna hit the men's room.
我要上男厕所
The men's room.
男厕所
Hey, how you doing, Bill?
比尔 最近怎么样啊
How am I doing? How are you?
我怎么样 你还好吗
Oh, you know, hanging in.
勉强过活呗
Yeah, word on the street is you're over at Davis & Main now.
听说你去戴维斯梅因律所了
You lucky son of a bitch.
你个幸运的混蛋
Ah, you know, dancing with the devil.
你知道的 和恶魔共舞
So, how are things ‭at the district attorney's--
地检官那里的事情如何...
Davis & main!
戴维斯梅因
Man, that must be sweet!
那铁定很爽吧
Give you a car?
给你配车了吗
Bet they gave you a car.
肯定给你配了车
Yeah. They gave me a car.
是啊 他们给我配了车
- What kind? - ‭It's a --
-什么车 -是一部...
No, don't tell me. I don't want to know.
停 别告诉我 我不想知道了
I bet it's German. Is it German?
肯定是德国车 是德系的吗
Yeah, it's German.
是德国车
Uh, the cup holder's actually --
杯架其实有点...
You have a sick office?
你办公室也很豪华吧
I bet you have a sick office.
肯定特别豪华
Pretty sick.
是很豪华
It's got a little fireplace.
里头还有一个小壁炉
Fireplace?
壁炉
I'd kill my mother for a fireplace.
为了壁炉我能把我妈杀了
Hell, I'd kill her for a window.
给我个窗户我也能把她杀了
You, uh, you have an assistant, right?
你还有助理是吧
Don't tell me -- is she hot?
别告诉我...她很火辣吧
She's hot, right?
她很火辣是吧
She is a bright young man named omar.
我的助理是个叫奥马尔的小伙子
Omar.
奥马尔
Hey, you got a little something on your, uh...
你衣服上沾了些...
That's vomit...again.
呕吐物...又来了
The worst part --
最糟糕的是...
Could've come ‭from two different defendants.
可能来自两个不同的被告
Scumbags. They're all scumbags.
人渣 都是人渣
Oh, my god. Where you living? They put you up?
对了 你住哪儿 给你安排住处了吗
It's a corporate apartment. It's just --
我住在公司临租房 就...
Ah, no, don't tell me.
停 住嘴
Christ.
天呐
Ah, damn it. I gotta run.
糟了 我得走了
I'm putting away ‭some brain-dead suck wad...
我要去处理几个白痴...
who tried to rob a library.
他们试图抢劫图书馆
Good seeing you, Bill.
很高兴见到你 比尔
Have a great day.
祝你愉快
Lucky bastard.
走狗屎运的混账
Hello. Hi.
喂 你好
It's Kim Wexler.
我是金·韦克斯勒
I did leave a message, and I was just...
我给您留了言 我只是...
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰到您了
Hi. This is Kim Wexler.
你好 我是金·韦克斯勒
I was looking for Carolyn Lipitz.
我想找卡罗琳·利佩兹
No, not his secretary. I'm an attorney.
不是秘书 我是一名律师
Yes, I did -- I got your number from Chris.
是的 克里斯把你的电话给了我
Sure. I will let them know.
当然 我会给他们说的
Okay. Nope, got it.
好的 不 明白了
Totally understand.
完全明白
This is Kim Wexler from Hamlin Hamlin & Mcgill.
我是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的金·韦克斯勒
Actually -- hey -- can I just --
其实...我能...
Would you tell him I'll call him right back?
你能告诉他我之后再打给他吗
Okay. Just let me know when is a good time.
好的 请告诉我什么时候合适
Got it.
明白
Okay. Thanks for your time.
好 打扰您了
Hi, Claudia.
喂 克劳迪娅
It's Kim Wexler.
我是金·韦克斯勒
I'll let him know.
我会跟他说的
This is Kim Wexler.
我是金·韦克斯勒
I was looking for a Jillian Kogan.
我想找吉利安·高根
I met you last year at an ABA mixer.
去年我在美国律师协会联谊会上认识你的
You know I have a fear of heights.
你知道我恐高
Keep coming every summer.
每年夏天都来
All right, just give me a call. Great.
好 有消息的话请跟我说一声
Kim wexler. I did call yesterday.
我是金·韦克斯勒 我昨天打过电话了
Okay. I totally get it.
好 我明白了
Kim wexler. Hey. How are you, Paige?
金·韦克斯勒 你还好吗 佩奇
You did?
是吗
That's -- that's so nice to hear.
那...那真是个好消息啊
I thought we hit it off, as well.
我觉得我们也很合拍呢
Really?
真的吗
I --
我...
I, uh, I-I couldn't be more thrilled.
我真的特别激动
It -- I mean, the firm and I.
我是说 律所和我都很激动
Absolutely. I'll tell him right now.
当然 我现在就跟他说
I'm sure we can get something on the books tomorrow --
明天肯定就能办好...
Day after, at the latest.
最迟后天
Thank you, Paige.
谢谢你 佩奇
Me, too. Okay, bye.
我也是 好 再见
Yes!
太好了
- There she is. ‭- Hi.
-她在这儿呢 -你好
- Hi. - ‭Paige, so good to see you.
-你好 -佩奇 很高兴见到你
You, too.
我也是
Kim, this is Kevin Wachtell, our C.E.O.
金 这是凯文·沃弛泰尔 公司总裁
Kim Wexler. ‭Great to meet you, Kevin.
我是金·韦克斯勒 很高兴认识你 凯文
And you.
我也是
Uh, Paige, Kevin, this is Howard Hamlin, our senior partner.
两位 这是霍华德·哈姆林 高级合伙人
- Pleasure. - ‭Likewise.
-很高兴认识你们 -我们也是
We're thrilled ‭to have you folks here.
很高兴你们能来到这里
Kevin, true story -- when I was 7 years old,
凯文 跟你说个真实的故事 我七岁时
my very first bank account was at Mesa Verde,
我的第一个银行账户就在梅萨维德银行
if you ‭can believe it.
你能相信吗
I can. Mine was, too, back when my dad ran the place.
我信 我也是 那时我爸还负责经营呢
I can remember ‭the cover of my first passbook.
我记得我第一本存折的封面
- It was a silhouette of a... - Cowboy.
-是剪影... -牛仔的剪影
Cowboy on horseback, yes, standing next to a cactus.
马背上的牛仔 站在仙人掌旁边
I loved that cowboy.
我喜欢那牛仔
Far as I was concerned, I was saving up for that horse.
我那时一直在为买下那匹马攒钱
What the heck else is money good for when you're 7 years old?
不然钱对于一个七岁小孩来说又有什么用呢
So, we have ‭a little presentation for you
我们在会议室中为你准备了
in our conference room, along with some snacks
一次小小的展示 还准备了零食
and a soymilk latte with your name on it.
和写着你名字的豆奶拿铁
This one -- she's a keeper.
她可真能干
Shall we?
请吧
Let's do it.
走吧
Well, I think that ‭couldn't have gone any better.
我认为这样再好不过了
- Pleasure to meet you. - ‭Fantastic. I'll see you soon.
-很高兴见到你 -棒极了 再见
- Thanks for setting this up. - Talk to you soon.
-感谢你的安排 -再见
Lovely to meet you, Paige.
很高兴见到你 佩奇
Congratulations.
恭喜
Right back at you.
同喜
I'll circle back with Paige, get the ball rolling,
我之后会和佩奇谈谈 让一切顺利进行
start talking strategy, you know?
开始谈战略
Maybe...put together a list of staff associates we can put on this.
或者列个清单 看看派哪些律师去处理
I'll put Francis on that.
让法兰西斯做吧
You've got enough on your plate in doc review.
复审文件已经够你忙的了
Coming.
来了
Catch you at a bad time?
我来得不是时候吗
Not at all. Come in.
当然不 进来吧
I hear clinking.
我听见叮当声了
Does that mean ‭we have something to celebrate?
我们要庆祝什么吗
We sure do.
当然了
What are we drinking to?
我们要庆祝什么
Got a juicy one for you.
给你弄了个肥差
- Mesa Verde? - ‭On retainer.
-梅萨维德银行 -预付聘金
Oh, even better.
那更好了
Congratulations.
恭喜
One of your golf-course conquests?
是你在高尔夫球场上争取到的吗
Kim Wexler brought them in.
金·韦克斯勒带来的
Fourth-year associate snags a quarter of a million in billings?
一个四年律师争取到了二十五万的活儿
She's probably having a couple of drinks herself.
她自己可能也在喝酒庆祝呢
She's out of the doghouse, I assume?
我猜 她应该再次受到重用吧
We'll see.
再说吧
Interstate expansion -- it's a complex case.
跨州扩张 这案子很复杂
That's two, maybe three regulatory commissions we'll be dealing with
我们可能要对付两个 甚至三个监管委员会
Months of work for HHM, maybe years.
律所可能得忙上几个月 甚至几年
Good morning, Rudolpho.
早上好 鲁道夫
Good morning, Mr. McGill.
早上好 麦吉尔先生
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
I didn't know anyone was here.
我不知道这儿有人
Just dropping off some Sandpiper stuff.
我来送些矶鹞渡的材料
You're in early.
你来早了
More like late.
其实是待晚了
Well, regardless of the hour, good to see you here.
不管现在几点 见到你真高兴
Yeah, ‭I'm trying something new.
我在做些新尝试
I'm coming in, working until 9:00.
我来这一直工作到早九点
It's easier before the place opens,
律所开门之前办公更容易
without all the lights and the phones ringing.
灯还没亮 电话也不会响个不停
How about some coffee?
想喝点咖啡吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
W-would you mind making me some?
那你能帮我泡点咖啡吗
I apologize.
对不起
It's just I-I can't do it myself,
我没法自己做
what with the electricity.
我不能碰电器
- Sure. ‭- No sugar.
-好 -不加糖
Just a splash of soy milk.
稍微加点豆奶
I think we have it.
应该有
Kim?
Um, make two cups.
泡两杯
Well, I guess it's true what they say --
他们应该说得对
The early bird gets the worm, which is good if you like worms.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃 如果你喜欢虫子的话
May I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗
Of course.
当然
Do I have a future at this firm?
我在这家律所有前途吗
We have a lot in common, you and I.
你我有很多共同点
My brother left you holding the bag.
我弟弟让你独自承担责任
If it makes you feel any better,
要知道
you're not the first person to go out on a limb for him.
你不是第一个为他担风险的人
I made the same mistake over and over again.
我总是反复犯同样的错误
And now Howard has...
结果现在霍华德也犯了
And he blames you.
他怨你
It's a damned mess.
真是一团乱
Jimmy ever tell you anything about our father?
吉米跟你说过我们的爸爸的事吗
Not much, no.
没怎么说过
My dad -- our dad -- he was --
我爸爸 我们的爸爸 他是
well... the personification of good.
典型的好人
I'm not sure he could even see sin in any form,
我都不知道他能不能看见任何罪恶
like he was born without the gene.
他似乎就没这个基因
He ran a little corner store in Cicero --
他在西塞罗市经营一家街角小店
cigarettes behind the counter, penny candy --
卖卖烟草 散装糖果
nothing special, ‭but it kept food on the table.
没什么特别的 但是能维持家用
And the neighborhood loved dad.
邻居们都很喜欢他
He knew everybody's name, what was going on in their lives.
他叫得出每个人的名字 了解他们的生活
This little corner -- he made it better.
他让这个小小的拐角变得更好
I was named after him.
我是以他的名字命名的
Before that, he'd worked for a lot of people over the years,
在那之前 他在很多人手下工作过
and his dream was to be his own boss --
他的梦想就是自己当老板
put everything he had into that place.
倾其所有开了这个小店
I was away at college when he put Jimmy to work there.
他让吉米在店里干活儿的时候我在外面上大学
Jimmy grew up in that store, watching our father.
吉米从小就在店里 看着爸爸长大
But dad was not the world's greatest businessman,
但我爸不善经营
and eventually, ‭he ran into money troubles.
最终资金周转不灵
I, um, ‭had a clerkship at the time,
那时候我在当法庭书记员
but I came home to help him get his books in order,
但我还是回家去帮他理清账目
set the ship straight.
解决问题
Now, I'm no accountant,
我不是会计
but I discovered $14,000 was just gone.
可我还是发现少了一万四千块
Vanished over the years.
就在这些年里无缘无故消失了
Turns out Jimmy had pilfered it in dribs and drabs --
结果是吉米陆陆续续偷的
just took it out of the till.
直接从收银台拿的
My dad wouldn't hear it.
我爸听不进去
Nope. Not his Jimmy.
不可能 不是他的吉米干的
He ended up having to sell.
最后他只能卖了那小店
Six months later, he was dead.
半年后 他去世了
At the funeral, ‭no one cried harder than Jimmy.
葬礼上 吉米哭得撕心裂肺
My brother is not a bad person.
我弟弟不是坏人
He has a good heart.
他本性善良
It's just...
只是
...he can't help himself.
他控制不住自己
And everyone's left picking up the pieces.
所以只能大家帮他收拾烂摊子
Is there any coffee left?
还有咖啡吗
No, I got it.
不 我来吧
I'll talk to Howard,
我会跟霍华德谈谈
pour a little oil on troubled waters.
帮你们调解调解
You're being wasted down in doc review.
让你在下面复审文件太大材小用了
Good job with Mesa Verde.
梅萨维德银行的业务拉得好
请进 正在营业 今天没活 回家睡觉
Mind if I join you?
我能坐这吗
Hi.
你好
What can I get you?
需要点什么吗
Coffee -- black.
咖啡 清咖
Coming right up.
马上就来
He really did a number on you.
他是把你揍得挺惨的
Sorry. I know you?
抱歉 我认识你吗
The young man who did that to you.
打你的那个年轻人
He's my nephew -- ‭hothead, always has been.
他是我侄子 一直都这么莽撞
Kid thinks he's a boxer.
以为自己是个拳击手
He should have shown you respect.
他应该尊重你
I apologize to you on behalf of my family.
我代表我们全家向你道歉
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
And you know what?
你知道吗
He should go to jail -- best thing for him.
他是该进监狱 这对他再好不过
Teach him respect for his elders.
让他学会尊重长辈
But... not for eight years --
但是 用不着待八年
less, much less.
应该少好几年
You see what I'm getting at?
你懂我的意思吗
Not really.
不怎么懂
The gun charge -- that's 8 years he's going away, maybe 10.
非法持有枪支 得判八年 可能十年
Aggravated assault, the gun, plus he got your wallet.
重度攻击 非法持枪 还抢了你的钱包
That's right.
没错
I would like for you to tell the police
我希望你能告诉警方
that the gun was yours.
枪是你的
Would you?
是吗
You're both ‭a little hot under the collar
他怀疑你撞了他的车
about whether ‭you bumped his car or not.
你们俩都没控制住情绪
But there was a scuffle, and, uh, he got your gun.
你们扭打了起来 然后他抢了你的枪
My gun?
我的枪
Your gun from your pocket -- he got it,
他从你的口袋里拿了你的枪
and that's how his prints got on it.
所以枪上有他的指纹
And then I'd be subject to the gun charge.
那我就要面临非法持枪的指控了
You're an ex-cop.
你当过警察
They'll go easy on you.
他们不会为难你
So you're a psychic.
你还知道别人怎么想啊
I'll even twist Tuco's ear, make him apologize.
我会拧着屠库的耳朵让他给你道歉
And he serves for battery -- nothing else.
他的罪名只有殴打他人 没有其他的了
I'm looking for the best possible outcome for everybody.
这结果对大家都是最好的
And for your trouble...
至于给你造成的麻烦
you take home $5,000.
给你五千块
Think about it.
好好考虑一下