m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112 314 112 313 112 b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译:TheWalkingNerd 喵球球 自然卷
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
Now you don't have to search the world for the perfect gift.
再也不必踏遍世界寻找完美礼物啦
Handmade in the tradition of ancient artists...
传统工艺 手工制作
- Ch-ch-ch-chia! - ...It's new chia pets!
-长草娃娃 -全新长草娃娃宠物
Chia elephant, chia cow, and chia lion cub.
长草象娃娃 牛娃娃 还有小狮崽
Soak your chia overnight, spread the seeds...
将长草娃娃在水里泡一晚 撒上种子...
...Resident of a Sandpiper Crossing facility
矶鹞渡生活协助中心
or similar retirement community,
或是其他类似退休社区的居民
you may be eligible to receive compensation.
你也许有资格获得补偿
Residents of some Sandpiper Crossing
矶鹞渡生活协助中心
or similar retirement communities
或其他类似退休社区的居民
may have been overcharged for goods and services.
可能因商品和服务被超额收费
In partnership with the law offices of Hamlin, Hamlin & Mcgill,
与哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所合作
the law offices of Davis & Main are working to help those
戴维斯梅因律所致力于帮助
who have been overcharged by their retirement communities.
被退休社区超额收费的居民
For your free consultation,
如需免费咨询
Call Davis & Main at 505-242-7700.
请拨打戴维斯梅因律所505-242-7700
505-242-770... That's 505-242-770...
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
You've reached Kim Wexler. Please leave a message.
这是金·韦克斯勒的语音信箱 请留言
*Someday, you'll see me
某天你会看见我*
*Floatin' in the sunshine
漂浮在灿烂阳光里*
*My head stickin' out from a low-flyin' cloud
低飞的云朵里我探出头*
*You'll hear me call you
你会听见我呼唤*
*Singin' through the sunshine
歌声穿透阳光*
*Sweet and clear as can be
甜美清澈至极*
*Bali ha'i will whisper
巴里海轻声细语*
*on the winds of the sea
乘着海洋之风*
*Here am I, your special island!
我在这儿 你的独特岛屿*
*Come to me, come to me!
到这儿来 到这儿来*
*Bali ha'i, bali ha'i
巴里海 巴里海*
All right, there you go.
好啦 就这样
That completes our weeklong tour of "South Pacific."
为期一周的《南太平洋》音乐剧巡演到此为止
Tomorrow we begin our exploration
明天我们开始探索
of The Carpenters' catalogue.
卡朋特乐队的曲目
Of course, I'm open to requests. That's right.
当然我也接受点歌 没错
All you got to do is call me, any time.
你只需要拨电话给我 随时欢迎
Boundaries, Mrs. Nguyen.
注意界限 阮女士
Why are you here? You lose that job already?
你在这儿干嘛 饭碗这么快就搞丢啦
I should be so lucky.
我最好有那么幸运
You don't like your job?
你不喜欢你的工作吗
Boo-hoo. Poor baby.
可怜的孩子
You know, some people work for a living.
你可知道有些人忙于生计
No one gives us free cars.
可没人派给我们免费用车
- So why are you here? - This place is paid up.
-你到底来这做什么 -我付了这儿房租
I'm within my rights as your legal tenant.
身为合法房客我有权利待在这
That's all you need to know.
你只需要知道这点
Do I smell coffee? Have you got a pot on?
是咖啡香吗 你在煮咖啡吗
How about a fill-up?
帮我来一杯如何
You can afford to buy your own.
你自己买得起
Faster I get coffee, the faster I'm out of here.
咖啡越早来 我就越快走
Chào các cô, ladies!
你好 女士们
You haven't unpacked yet?
你东西还没有整理好
Kevin and Paige are here.
凯文和佩奇到了
I don't know exactly what Chuck may have said to you,
我不清楚查克具体跟你说了什么
but just so you know, i did not ask him to step in on my behalf.
但你要知道 我并没有要求他帮我说话
Hi, guys. Sorry for the wait.
你们好 抱歉久等
- Not a problem. - Hi.
-没关系 -你好
Wonderful to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
- Howard. - Kevin.
-霍华德 -凯文
Hi, Kim. Good to see you two.
你好 金 很高兴见到你们俩
Hi, Paige. Hi, Kevin.
你好 佩琪 你好 凯文
Kim, great to see you.
金 很高兴见到你
- Please, have a seat. - Thank you.
-请坐 -谢谢
Kevin, how's your grandson?
凯文 你孙子怎么样了
just running circles around all of us.
围着我们团团转
Hello. Can I help you?
你好 有什么事吗
You know why I'm here?
你知道我为什么来吗
He needs an answer.
他需要你的答复
Respectfully, I'm gonna have to say no.
不好意思 我不得不拒绝
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Your honor, the defense has made the very reasonable request
法官大人 被告的请求很合理
that the plaintiffs produce their medical records
请求原告公开医疗记录
or, barring that, a signed HIPAA release
或已签字的HIPPA授权书
so that we can examine the records ourselves.
以便我方自行检查记录
Your honor, our clients' medical records
法官大人 我方委托人的医疗记录
have no bearing on the merits of this case.
与此案内在是非毫无关联
The medical records are plainly relevant,
医疗记录与此案关联显著
as they bear directly on our contention that
因为它们与我方观点联系紧密
the plaintiffs are not adequate class representatives.
即这些原告人并不能充分代表集体诉讼
This is a transparent attempt at intimidation.
这显然是想胁迫原告人
- Nothing more. - How so?
-仅此而已 -为什么
Many of our clients have information
我方委托人的医疗记录里
in their medical records that they prefer to keep private.
大多都有不愿公开的隐私信息
They're fearful, as any of us would be,
他们和我们一样害怕
at the thought of a bunch of strangers
一群陌生人
poking around in their personal files,
偷看他们的私人资料
and by forcing them to reveal this information,
如果强迫他们公开这部分信息
the defense is banking on them simply dropping out of the case.
被告就是在胁迫他们撤诉
Your honor, this is about class certification. That's all.
法官大人 这只是集体诉讼确认而已
If the named plaintiffs are suffering from dementia
如果名单中的原告人患有痴呆
or other mental deficiencies --
或其他精神缺陷
you're saying they're incompetent?
你是说他们没有行为能力吗
I'm saying we have the right to any record
我是说为了集体诉讼确认
that would speak to their competency,
我们有权获得证明原告
as regards this class-certification issue.
具备行为能力的任何资料
Your honor, it seems that the defense wants to have it both ways, then.
法官大人 被告方似乎想两者兼得
If our clients are suffering from dementia,
如果我方委托人患有痴呆
then the residency contracts they signed with Sandpiper
那么他们最初和矶鹞渡签署住宿合同时
couldn't have been entered into knowingly.
就不可能是知情的
No, no. That is not what we're...
不不 我们不是这个意思
The defense wants to claim
被告想声称
that their residents are competent enough to be held to their contracts
居住者有能力签署合同
but too incompetent to sue.
却没有能力起诉
Many of the residents signed their contracts years ago,
许多居住者是很多年前签署合同的
and at the time, they were perfectly competent.
那时候他们完全有行为能力
But that can change,
但这是会变的
especially when we're talking about elderly individuals.
尤其是年岁已高的居住者
Or maybe sandpiper preyed on mentally incompetent seniors
那么也许矶鹞渡专挑有精神疾病的老年人
and bilked them out of their money.
骗走了他们的钱财
I am simply trying to defend our clients
我只是在为我方委托人辩护
from bullying by the defense.
免受被告方欺压
Your honor, as stated in the brief in front of you,
法官大人 正如您面前的报告中所述
this is a standard request,
这是个标准申请
granted in every case of its kind.
在同类案件中均被允许
This is not about bullying.
这不是欺压
Granting this invasion of privacy
允许这样的隐私侵犯
allows our clients to be doubly victimized.
会让我们的委托人二次受害
I ask that you deny the defense's motion, your honor.
我请求您拒绝被告的动议 法官大人
I'm leaning toward granting the motion,
我倾向于允许这一申请
but I would like to review the pleadings and briefs again.
但我想重读一下诉状和简述
I'll have my decision for you shortly.
我会很快答复你们
I'm gonna meet you back at the office.
回办公室再见
Ms. Wexler. Hey.
韦克斯勒小姐 你好
I just wanted to say, good work in there.
我只想说 你刚才表现很好
Thanks, but I -- I'm pretty sure I lost.
谢谢 但我肯定输了
Oh, of course you did. It's an unwinnable position.
当然了 这种情况你赢不了的
That's why your boss didn't bother showing up.
所以你上司都懒得出面
But you went down swinging, and I admire that.
但是你坚持不懈 虽败犹荣 我很欣赏
What are you doing for lunch?
你午餐有什么安排
Um, probably just grabbing something from the vending machines.
可能就在自动贩卖机买点吧
We can do better than that.
我们可以吃好一点嘛
Mr. Schweikart, good to see you, sir.
斯韦卡特先生 很高兴见到你
- Ah, how you doing, Sean? - Very well.
-你好吗 肖恩 -我很好
Can I get some drinks for you two? Your usual Moscow Mule?
要什么喝的 您还是要莫斯科之骡吗
Absolutely. You want one?
肯定的 你要吗
Best Moscow Mule in the city.
全市最好的莫斯科之骡
Fresh ginger, real copper mug, the works.
新鲜的生姜 纯铜杯 很正宗
That's very vintage, but I'm good.
真是复古 我不用了
All right, then. I'll be the sole degenerate
那好吧 我就独自做一个
who's drinking in the middle of a work day.
工作日中午喝酒的堕落汉吧
That, too, is vintage.
那也很复古了
I'll get those started.
我去让他们调
So, you've been with HHM, what -- 10 years?
所以你在哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所十年了
Y-yeah, last August.
没错 去年八月满十年
And you started in the mail room?
你是从收发室做起的吗
I did. I was six years there.
没错 我在那干了六年
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Oh, I asked around. It's a small town.
我问别人的 这地方很小
You know, it sounds like you certainly paid your dues.
听上去你已经尽职尽责了
I was very fortunate.
我运气很好
HHM put me through law school while I worked.
律所一边让我工作 一边供我读完法学院
That's great that they foster talent like that.
他们很会培养人才啊
And I imagine you're paying it off as part of your deal?
现在你给他们工作 就当还债是吧
It's a pretty standard arrangement.
好多人都是这样的安排
I have to say, watching you in court today,
我得说 今天看你在法庭上
it sure did bring back some old memories for me.
确实勾起我不少回忆
One in particular, anyway.
反正让我想起了一件事
I was a year out of law school at this firm in Boston,
我当时从法学院毕业一年 在波士顿一家律所
and I was finally put on my first big case --
我终于接了第一个大案子
This huge employment-discrimination suit.
一桩大型就业歧视案
That thing kept us in billing for a decade.
这案子让律所十年都有活干
Anyway, we landed this monster,
总之 我们接了这单大的
and I find out I'm second chair to one of the partners
而且我成为了预审听证时
on the preliminary hearing,
一位合伙人的助理律师
and I think, "This is it.
我就想 "就是它了
"This is what will define the rest of my career."
"我之后的职业生涯全靠这一搏了"
So, the hearing's getting closer and closer,
听证会越来越近
I even get this new suit that I can't afford --
我甚至买了一件负担不起的西装
I split it over three credit cards.
我分三张信用卡刷的
I'm probably still paying it off to this day.
可能现在还在还钱
So, I go in bright and early, I'm wearing my new suit,
我一大早就去了 穿着我的新西装
prepping my table, and in walks the opposing counsel.
准备桌上的材料 这时抗辩方走进来
There's four of them -- one senior partner
他们有四个人 一个高级合伙人
and three high-level associates.
还有三个高级律师
These guys have been litigating longer than I've been alive.
我还没出生他们就开始干这行了
But I think, "Mm, I'm good.
但我想的是 "没什么大不了的
"I got my boss coming. It'll be fine."
"我老板来了就没事了"
So, I'm sitting alone, at my table,
我就一个人坐在桌前
waiting for my boss to show.
等着老板现身
And then, suddenly, they're calling us to order,
突然 他们宣布开庭
and I realize that no one from my firm is coming.
我才意识到我的律所没人来
So I think, "All right, then.
我心想 "好吧
"This is the moment."
"是时候了"
And I get up there, and I argue like my life depended on it.
我上前拼了老命地辩论
I'm sweating, and I'm citing statutes left and right.
汗流浃背 旁征博引
And I'm doing okay. Respectable.
我表现得还行
But I'm just a BB gun to these four howitzers.
但我这把BB枪难敌四架榴弹炮
And I lose, of course.
我当然输了
But later, it hit me
但之后我突然意识到
that my boss never intended to show.
我的老板根本就没打算到场
And they all laughed about it.
他们都一笑而过
They patted me on the back, said it was my trial by fire,
拍着我背说 那是对我的考验
and I laughed with them, but, you know,
我也跟他们一起笑 但你知道
It never really sat well with me.
我觉得很不好受
You want them to have your back.
你需要他们的支持
Because at the end of the day,
因为最后我才知道
it wasn't about proving my mettle.
那不是为了考验我的勇气
My boss had a tee time that he didn't want to miss.
而是我老板不想错过高尔夫
I wasn't there long.
我在那儿没待多久
Could I ask why we... are here?
可以问下你为什么叫我...来这吗
You know, I've had my eye on you for a while.
我已经注意你很久了
Since that Kettleman thing.
自从凯特尔曼一案开始
That was an excellent deal you got for him.
你真是为他搞定了一桩极好的案子
And I'm wondering why someone
我想知道为什么
who could put together a deal like that
一个可以搞定那一单的人
is arguing a losing position with no backup.
没有后援 明知要输 却还要辩护
I have no complaints about HHM.
我对哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所没有怨言
However, if on the off chance, if you're pondering a change,
但是 如果你碰巧正在寻求改变
Schweikart and Cokely would be more than happy
斯韦卡特考科利会很乐意
to put your talents to good use.
善用你的才华
Of course, we'd have to have a more formal meeting,
当然我们得有更正式的会面
work out specifics, but we think you would be a great fit.
讨论细节 但我们认为你会非常合适
Well, I'm -- I'm flattered,
我受宠若惊
but there's clearly an ethical issue here.
但这明显存在职业道德问题
Well, of course, we'd take you off Sandpiper.
当然是等你弄完矶鹞渡的案子
we wouldn't be expecting any information
我们不想要哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的
about HHM strategy.
任何策略信息
Look, we're a large, diversified firm.
我们是一家大规模多元化的律所
And just think what you can do with our resources
想想你可以用我们的资源成就什么
and the freedom to really spread your wings.
可以自由地展翅翱翔
I owe a lot to HHM.
我亏欠哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所很多
Your tuition debt? We can take care of that.
学费债务吗 我们可以替你偿还
That's very generous.
真慷慨
Well, give it some time to think about it.
花点时间考虑一下
And you give me a call, and we'll set up a meeting
你来电话 我们就安排会面
with the rest of the senior partners.
会见其他高级合伙人
And to be clear...
先说清楚...
I'm talking partner track.
我说的可是合伙人机会
Jesus, Sean, what -- what'd you have to send to Moscow?
天哪肖恩 你是在莫斯科调的酒吗
Sorry for the wait, Mr. Schweikart.
抱歉让您久等了 斯韦卡特先生
Are we ready to order?
可以点餐了吗
...Mays here for the gourmet quick chop.
...梅斯向您推荐这款快速切菜机
It's the fastest, easiest, and safest way
它可以十分快捷 简便 安全地
to chop, mince, or dice any vegetable, guaranteed.
将蔬菜切碎或切块
Here's how it works.
操作方法如下
Just place the vegetable on the board,
放好蔬菜
and you've got finely shredded cabbage in seconds for crunchy coleslaw.
立刻就有了做沙拉用的细细切碎的卷心菜
tap again and chop...
再按一下...
What's the message?
要带什么话
It took two guys to tell me that?
这么一句话需要两个人来跟我说
We were just supposed to scare you, that's all.
我们只是来吓吓你 仅此而已
You try harder next time.
那下次更狠一点
Oh, hey, Julie. Come on in.
朱莉 进来吧
I've got those Sandpiper documents.
我这有一些矶鹞渡的文件
Great. Just put them anywhere.
好 先放这吧
Howard asked if you could go through them now.
霍华德说要你立刻处理
It's 1:15. I was just about to grab some lunch.
已经一点一刻了 我正要去吃午饭
Yeah, he needs them done by 2:30 so he can draft a letter.
两点半之前要处理好 他要用来起草文件
Figured I could petty-cash a lunch order for you.
我可以用备用金帮你点个外卖
I got accounting to approve that new fancy salad place.
我得到财务的许可了 能从那家新沙拉店点餐
Come on, not too far from the side.
过来 别离泳池边太远
Throw the ball, pop-pop!
把球丢过来 爷爷
When are we going home?
我们什么时候回家
What? You don't like it here?
怎么了 你不喜欢这里吗
You got a pool. What more do you want?
你有个泳池呢 你还想要什么
- I guess. - You guess?
-好吧 -"好吧"
Well, you want to come out of there?
你想出来吗
No! I'm staying.
不 我要待在水里
Well, you want me to come in there and get you?
你想让我进去抱你上来吗
I can't have you in a pool that's only okay.
我可不能让你待在"还好"的池子里
It's good, it's good!
很好 泳池很好
Kaylee, honey, it's time to come out now.
凯莉 宝贝 该出来了
Just a few more minutes.
就再待一会儿
No, you do what pop-pop says.
不行 听爷爷的话
Before you turn into a prune.
免得皮肤给泡皱了
The gentleman would like me to let you know
那位先生让我告诉您
that your next drink is on him.
下一杯他请
Just let me know when you're ready.
您要点单了就叫我
Wasn't sure that was gonna work.
不知道这招会管用
Don't tell me that's the first time you've done that.
别告诉我这是你第一次这样做
So, what kind of return on investment
那么 你用这杯酒作投资
are you getting on these drinks?
想得到什么样的回报呢
None as pretty as you.
什么都不如你
I'm Dale, by the way.
我是戴尔
Okay, item number 44.
第四十四项
Residency contract for Abigail Hildreth.
阿比盖尔·希尔德雷思的居住合同
Abigail Hildreth.
阿比盖尔·希尔德雷思
And what's the date on that?
什么时候签的
Dated August 1, 1999.
一九九九年八月一日
August 1, 1999.
一九九九年八月一日
August 1, 1999.
一九九九年八月一日
And do we have the corresponding deposition for Mrs. Hildreth?
有希尔德雷思女士的相应证词吗
Have you ever heard the expression
你没听过那句话吗
"A watched pot never boils"?
"心急水不开"
I've got her down as item 12.
归到第十二项了
Date of depo, September 15th.
作证日期 九月十五日
Or, yeah, September 15th.
没错就是九月十五日
Okay, item number 45.
第四十五项
Oh, it's my grandma.
是我奶奶
How fast can you get downtown?
你最快什么时候能赶到城里
Uh, Santa Fe Downtown?
圣达菲城里吗
- Albuquerque. - Why?
-阿尔布开克 -为什么
I'm at the bar at Forque.
我在福克餐厅的酒吧
And I've got a live one on the hook.
我钓到一条大鱼了
Definitely two or three.
绝对就两三个
You don't think they do?
你觉得他们做不到吗
- Well, you know -- - They could.
-你知道... -他们行的
I know, but they don't have to.
但是他们没必要啊
but I don't understand why that's an issue.
但我不明白这有什么大不了的
- Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - It can always go bad.
-是啊 是啊 -总会出乱子的
- Oh, Viktor, there you are. - So sorry I'm late.
-维克多 你来 -抱歉我迟到了
- I had to put out a few fires. - Not a problem.
-我刚好有急事 -不用介意
I made a new friend. Dale, my brother, Viktor.
我交了个新朋友 戴尔 这是我哥哥维克多
- Hey, how ya doing? - Oh, nice to meet you, Dale.
-你好吗 -很高兴认识你 戴尔
- Thanks for keeping sis company. - My pleasure.
-谢谢你陪我妹妹 -不客气
Let's get you a drink.
来给你叫一杯
So, what do you do, Dale?
你是干什么的 戴尔
What, like Casey Jones, with the hat and...
就像凯西·琼斯那样的吗 戴帽子
An engineer engineer, not an "engineer."
他是那种工程师 不是那种
Dale builds things.
戴尔是建东西的
I design things -- spillways and drainage fields, mostly.
我设计东西 主要是溢洪道和排水区域
I don't -- I don't actually build them.
其实都不是我造的
Well, that's cool, yeah.
很厉害啊
But you could still wear the hat, though, right?
但你还是能戴帽子的吧
I mean, nothin stoppin' ya.
没有什么能阻止你吧
Oh, yeah, I guess I could.
是啊 应该可以
I'm just saying, there's no rule about that, as far as I know.
据我所知 没有规定禁止你戴吧
Hey, you're such a brat. Why the good mood?
你真是讨厌 怎么心情这么好
Did it... go well today?
今天...很顺利吗
Please tell me it went well.
告诉我很顺利
Yeah, it went well.
是啊 很顺利
Very well? Like, very, very...?
非常顺利吗 非常非常...
Beyond our wildest, uh...
远远超出我们的预期...
How many of these has she had?
她到底喝了几杯
Mm! I am just getting started, baby.
我才刚开始呢 宝贝
- Remember these faces, Dale. - Giselle.
-记住这两张脸 戴尔 -吉赛尔
They are gonna be on the cover of Fortune magazine, January issue.
我们将会亮相《财富》杂志一月封面
Giselle, please.
吉赛尔 别说了
No, Dale's a good guy. He's not gonna do anything.
不 戴尔是好人 没有恶意
- Yeah, you're boring the man. - Oh, no, no, not really.
-你让人家觉得无聊了 -不不不 没有
All right, I am off to the little girl's room.
好吧 我要去一趟厕所
Say only nice things about me while I'm gone, okay?
我不在的时候不准说我坏话
So, Giselle was telling me you two are starting a business.
吉赛尔告诉我你们俩在创业
What exactly did she tell you?
她到底怎么和你说的
Just something about a dot com,
就说了什么网站
some way for people to hook up with each other using the internet?
让人们通过互联网交友
Oh, look, I'm sure you're a nice guy,
我相信你是个好人
but she was talking out of school.
但她其实是乱说的
- We're -- we're full up on this thing. - Oh. Oh, okay.
-我们...这个项目人满了 -好吧
We sign one more investor,
我们再签下一名投资商
we got to go public, and I'm just...
就该上市了 我只是...
We cannot take anyone else on.
我们人已经满了
I don't care about the gun.
带枪没关系
Tomorrow, you go to the district attorney,
明天 你去找地检官
and you explain to him that my nephew's gun was yours.
向他解释我侄子的枪是你的
The D.A. will ask you,
地检会问你
"Why you didn't say anything before?"
"你为什么之前不说"
You tell him you forgot, you were rattled --
你跟他说你忘了 你吓坏了...
Make up anything you want.
随便你编什么理由
I don't give a shit.
我不在乎
But it's your gun.
但这是你的枪
Let's discuss my payment.
我们来谈谈我的报酬吧
Mm, that time is past.
晚了
The price is $50,000.
我要五万
How about the payment is you get to live?
报酬是活着走出去怎么样
Oh, you think you can negotiate with me?
你觉得你有资格跟我谈条件吗
my nephews go to a certain motel,
我的侄子们就会去汽车旅馆
pay a visit to your daughter-in-law and your little granddaughter.
拜访你的儿媳和你的小孙女
What do you think happens then?
你觉得接下来会怎么样
Consider your position carefully.
好好考虑考虑你的处境
or neither of us walk out of here.
要么我俩都别想活着走出这里
You willing to die for this?
你为了这个连命都不要了吗
Maybe I need the $50,000 more than you do.
或许我比你更需要那五万块吧
How you manage to live so long with a mouth like that, hmm?
你说话这么欠是怎么活到现在的
And the gun is yours.
枪是你的
Only safe way for us to talk.
只有这样说话才安全
You really pushed it in there.
你刚才在那太得寸进尺了
That thing we did...
我们干的那事
...he finds out, we're both dead.
一旦被他发现 我们俩都必死无疑
You get that, right?
这你清楚的吧
What thing we did?
我们干什么了
I didn't hold up my end.
而我搞砸了
Your problem is coming back sooner than we expected.
你的麻烦很快就要回来了 比我们预计的更快
You gonna cash that?
你要把钱提出来吗
I might know a guy who can help.
我认识个人 他或许能帮忙
It's better as a souvenir.
还是把它当成纪念品吧
I figured you'd be maybe -- I don't know --
我以为你今天早上可能会 我也不知道
a touch happier this morning.
稍微开心一点
Maybe a smidge, possibly?
就算只有那么一点点
I am. I'm totally happy.
我很开心 非常开心
Why wouldn't I be?
为什么会不开心
I had a job offer.
我收到了一份工作邀请
Really? From where?
真的吗 哪家律所
Schweikart and Cokely.
斯韦卡特考科利
Rich Schweikart said that they would even pay off
里奇·斯韦卡特甚至还说愿意帮我偿还
my law-school loans.
法学院的贷款
Please let me be there when you tell Howard.
你向霍华德辞职的时候请叫上我
So why the sad puppy eyes?
那为什么还一脸忧伤
What, you don't want that job?
你不想要那个工作吗
No, no, o-of course I do.
不不 我当然想要
I mean, who wouldn't, right?
谁会拒绝这样的机会 是吧
You get out from under Howard's thumb.
你再也不用在霍华德手下受气
Besides, HHM is looking more and more like
反正我在哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
a dead end for me, anyway.
越来越没有前途
Exactly. So what's the problem?
就是啊 所以还有什么问题吗
I keep thinking of you floating in that pool.
我一直在想你漂在那个池子里的场景
You knew what you wanted, but I got in the way.
你知道你想要什么 可我成了你的障碍
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You took the Davis & Main job because of me.
你进戴维斯梅因律所是为了我
I took that job because it was the right decision.
我去那里工作是因为这是正确的决定
A steady paycheck -- done.
稳定的收入 有了
A place to live that's more than, oh, 5 square feet -- boom.
比原来不知道大到哪里去的住处 也有了
A car that's all one color -- nailed it.
纯色的汽车 到手了
I got what I wanted.
我得到了我想要的
And you, with the Schweikart thing?
等你进了斯韦卡特
You could have everything you ever wanted.
你就可以得到你想要的一切
What's not to love about that?
还有什么不满意的
What's not to love?
还有什么不满意的