风骚律师 第二季 Better Call Saul Season 2 第7集: 充气偶 Inflatable

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 托马斯·施纳泽 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 科林·巴克西 / 拉尔沙·康达基 / 皮特·古尔德 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 迈克尔·麦基恩 / 小艾德·博格里 / Mark Proksch / 凯尔·柏海莫 / Stoney W


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112 314 112 313 112 b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
原创翻译 双语字幕
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译:TheWalkingNerd 喵球球 肉松
《疯狂》杂志
翻译:joy_bwl 酸奶 西陵折枝 杏仁
《花花公子》十八禁
校对:喃喃
时间轴:风吹来的那片云
后期:蜡笔小新的眉毛 8T 总监:喃喃
Jimmy, how's that sweepin' going?
吉米 扫地扫得怎么样了
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
Goin' good, pop.
扫着呢 老爸
Hi. How are ya?
你好吗
Hello, sir.
你好 先生
Uh, I was wondering if maybe you could help me.
不知道你能不能帮我个忙
Yeah?
什么事
Well, I drove into the city this morning.
我今早开车进城
U-usually, I take the train, but I was in just such a rush
通常我都搭火车 但今天特别赶时间
to get some medicine for my son, Freddie.
急着给我儿子弗莱迪买药
He has epilepsy.
他有癫痫
He had an attack this morning, but during his fit,
今天早上发作的时候
he knocked the bottle of medicine out of my wife's hand
打翻了我妻子手中的药
and just -- bam, one huge puddle.
砰一声 撒了一地
That's terrible.
真糟糕
Well, long story short -- drove into town,
长话短说吧 我开车进城
bought the new medicine with every last nickel in my pocket,
身上所有钱都拿去买了药
and then my car died.
接着我的车就抛锚了
Oh, god, that's -- that's just, uh...
我的天 这实在...
I know.
我知道
When it rains, it pours, right?
屋漏偏逢连夜雨 对吧
I-I tried the ignition, just nothin' -- not firing.
我试着发动 怎么也点不着
And, anyway, now I've convinced myself
总之 我只知道
that Freddie's ‭gonna have another seizure
在我带药回家之前
before I get back with the medicine.
弗莱迪的癫痫随时会再次发作
So, i-if you can help me, I would be so grateful.
要是你能帮我 我会感激不尽
Well, I could come out and check your car for ya.
我可以帮你检查一下车子
You know, ‭maybe it's just a spark plug.
可能只是火花塞的问题
I-I-I got a box of plugs back in the stockroom.
我储藏室里有一盒火花塞
Thanks, ‭and I-I appreciate that,
谢谢 我很感激
but if you could possibly just spare $5 instead...
但如果你能给我五块就好了...
I'd rather grab a cab than take a chance with my old clunker.
我宁可打车也不愿再折腾我那破车
Yeah, $5.
好啊 五元
I-if you can spare it.
如果能给的话
Yeah, okay, sure.
行 当然
Dad, c'mere!
爸 过来一下
C'mere!
过来一下
Dad, it's a rip-off, just like that bum from last week.
爸 这是诈骗 跟上周那个乞丐一样
Jimmy.
吉米
Every grifter in town knows that
镇上的骗棍都知道
this is the spot to come for an easy handout.
这里是骗取施舍的好地点
Grifter? Where in the world did you learn that word?
"骗棍" 你哪里学来的词
Dad, his story's baloney.
爸 他鬼话连篇
He probably doesn't even have a son.
他多半根本没有儿子
He's conning you.
他在敲诈你
Jimmy... What if you're wrong?
吉米 万一你错了呢
Y-you know what?
这样吧
Sorry to bother you folks. I-I'm gonna get outta here.
很抱歉麻烦你们 我这就走
- I-I'm gonna... - No, no, no, no, no.
-我这就... -不不不
- Dad. - ‭No, no bother.
-爸 -不 不麻烦
Come on. Now, here.
来吧 这儿
There's $10 for you.
给你十元吧
Sir, y-you're --
先生 你...
That's -- that is so generous.
真的很慷慨
Of course, and -- and you know what?
没事 这样吧
I'm gonna go back in the stockroom.
我去后面储藏室
I'm gonna find those spark plugs.
找点火花塞
Maybe we'll get your car started for you, okay?
或许能帮你把车发动 如何
Come on, Jimmy. Just man the till, okay?
来吧 吉米 帮我看一会儿行吗
And I'll just be back in a jiff, okay?
我马上回来
How much for a carton of Kools?
一条酷尔烟多少钱
4 bucks.
四块钱
Yeah, gimme a carton.
好 来一条
Money first.
先付钱
Gimme two cartons.
来两条吧
Oh, gosh.
天啊
These spark plugs are back here somewhere.
火花塞分明就在这里
Just give me one more minute, okay?
再给我一分钟好吗
Come on.
快点吧
There are wolves and sheep in this world, kid.
这世上有两类人 狼和羊 孩子
Wolves and sheep --
狼和羊
Figure out ‭which one you're gonna be.
想清楚你要成为哪一种
Wait. Just...Just...
等等
Okay, I-I found the, um...
好啦 找到了
Did he leave?
他走了吗
Oh, did he just leave?
他刚走吗
Sir!
先生
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
绝命律师第二季 第七集
Don't let me interrupt.
别让我打扰你
Sorry. You ready?
抱歉 准备好了吗
Hey, come on. Let's get this over with.
走吧 赶紧把这事解决了
Thank you for seeing us.
感谢您抽空见我们
We don't wanna take up too much of your time,
我们不想耽误太久
so I'll get right to it.
我就开门见山吧
Um, I regret to inform you that with the benefit of hindsight,
很遗憾地告诉你们 经过事后回忆
Mr. Ehrmantraut will be amending his original statement a tad.
厄门绍特先生决定小小地修改一下陈述
- A tad? ‭- A wee bit.
-小小地 -一点点
He's decided that he can no longer in good conscience claim
他决定不能再昧着良心
claim that the gun found at the scene belonged to Tuco Salamanca.
说现场发现的枪是屠库·塞拉曼加的
- So, whose gun was it? ‭- Who's to say?
-那是谁的枪呢 -谁知道呢
You know how many guns there are in Albuquerque?
你知道阿尔布开克有多少枪吗
Somewhere between the number of rattlesnakes and grains of sand.
少如响尾蛇 多则如沙粒
So...a lot.
反正很多
Was it your gun, Mr. Ehrmantraut?
是你的枪吗 厄门绍特先生
No, he's not saying that.
他没这么说
Can we hear it from Mr. Ehrmantraut?
能让厄门绍特先生自己说吗
The gun wasn't Salamanca's.
枪不是塞拉曼加的
That's all I can tell you.
我只知道这么多
You told us it was.
你原来说是他的
You said Salamanca pulled it and pointed it at you.
你说塞拉曼加掏出枪指着你
Well, he didn't.
他没有
- Why are you changing your story? ‭- Good citizenship.
-你为什么要改陈述 -好公民嘛
Look, there was only one set of prints on the gun --
枪上只有一个人的指纹
Salamanca's.
塞拉曼加的
How's that gonna happen if it wasn't his?
枪怎么可能不是他的呢
That's not really for my client to say, now, is it?
这个就不能问我的委托人了 对吧
He's not a forensics expert.
他又不是鉴定专家
Who knows? Maybe it, uh,
谁知道呢 说不定
fell ‭from a passing bird's beak,
是从飞过的鸟儿嘴里掉下来的
and Mr. Salamanca caught it and tried to throw it away.
塞拉曼加先生接住了枪想扔掉
I mean, ‭the possibilities are endless.
可能性多了去了
Did Salamanca threaten you, Mr. Ehrmantraut?
塞拉曼加威胁你了吗 厄门绍特先生
We wanna put this guy away for years.
我们想让他多关几年
The gun makes all the difference. You know that.
枪是最关键的 你们知道
You gonna let this person victimize you twice?
你想让他早点出来再次伤害你吗
Forget about the gun, all right?
别说枪的事了 行吗
The gun was not Salamanca's.
枪不是塞拉曼加的
If you try to introduce it into evidence,
如果你们要把枪纳为证据
Mr. Ehrmantraut ‭will make himself available to the defense,
厄门绍特先生会帮被告人辩护
and he will set the record straight,
他会澄清是非
categorically and unequivocally.
直截了当 毫不含糊
Did he threaten you or pay you off?
他威胁你了 还是贿赂你了
Okay, that's it. We're done. Okay. Let's go.
够了 到此为止 走吧
You're doing the right the thing.
你没做错
This Salamanca character?
这个叫塞拉曼加的
Maniac.
简直是疯子
I had my own...
我自己也
...thing with him.
跟他打过交道
I didn't wanna say it before because of conflict of interest,
之前因为利益冲突啊啥的 就没有说
yadda yadda, but, yeah, he's nuts.
但是他确实是个神经病
I'm talking he had me hog-tied in the desert
他把我五花大绑带到沙漠里
with a gun to my head.
拿枪顶着我脑袋
Broke two guys' legs right in front of me.
当着我的面折了两个家伙的腿
If I hadn't talked him down, he probably would've...
要是我没说服他 他可能就把他们...
I'll spare you the gory details, but it was a deal and a half --
血淋淋的细节就不谈了 总之很惨
not something you forget.
让人永生难忘啊
And you're telling me this why?
你跟我说这些干嘛
Don't be too tough on yourself.
别太苛责自己
Like they say, discretion is the better part of valor.
人们说 谨慎即大勇
I would've done the same thing.
换我也会这样做
Hey, today, ‭it's on me -- no charge.
今天算我帮你 不收费
You take the next one.
你搭下趟电梯
And bill me.
照常收费
Ingrate.
忘恩负义
Hey, Jimmy.
喂 吉米
Did you tell Howard yet?
你跟霍华德说了吗
I can't really talk right now.
我现在还不能说
You didn't tell him.
你没跟他说啊
No, and I won't until it's rock-solid,
还没 等确定了我才能说
like offer-letter-in-hand solid.
要等到录用通知书到手
When are you gonna get that offer letter?
你什么时候能拿到录用通知书
‭I'm guessing next Thursday,
下礼拜四吧
After my interview with the partners.
跟合伙人面试过以后
- Yeah, but that's just a formality, right? ‭- Basically.
-那只是走个流程吧 -差不多
I hope.
希望是
What's the offer you think?
到底给你开的什么条件
I mean, brass tacks.
我是说实质的
Well, it's not gonna be as much as your deal at Davis & Main,
比不上你在戴维斯梅因律所的
but they'll make me partner in two years,
但是两年后可以成为合伙人
as opposed to somewhere between five years and never at HHM.
而在HHM需要五年或者永远不能
Not too shabby.
不错嘛
Yeah, and then there's my law-school loans.
还帮我还法学院贷款
What is that -- a couple grand by now?
还要还多少 几千块吗
I wish.
只有几千就好了
I had to finance the whole thing
我还有其他开支
and was only making mailroom money.
当时还拿的是收发室工资
I've got ‭like $15,000 left.
还剩一万五没有还完
Schweikart wants you bad, huh?
斯韦卡特还真是想挖你啊
But, J -- but, Jimmy,
但是 吉米
Did you have something you needed?
你找我有什么事
No, no. I was just checking in.
不不 就打电话问问
Uh, I'll see you later, okay?
一会儿见 好吗
If you play your cards right.
如果你表现好的话
Bye.
拜拜
Omar, where are you?
奥马尔 你在哪
Omar, would you be so kind as to take a letter for me?
奥马尔 帮我写封信行吗
"Dearest Clifford..." No, that's too much.
"最亲爱的克利福德" 不 太过了
"Dear Cliff..."
"亲爱的克利福"
Whaddaya think -- Clifford or Cliff?
你觉得应该叫克利福德还是克里福
I don't -- it depends on what the letter is.
我不知道 要看是什么信吧
That's fine. Treat yourself.
没事 你看着写吧
Uh, "Dear..." Whoever you put in.
亲爱的 加什么都可以
Continuing -- ‭uh, "My heart is heavy as --"
接下来 "我的心沉重得就像"
No, that sounds like a medical condition.
不行 听起来像是生病了
Let's go with, um,
这么写吧
"It is with a heavy heart," Okay?
"我怀着沉重的心情" 好吧
"It is with a heavy heart that I tender my resignation
"我怀着沉重的心情向戴维斯梅因律所
"to Davis & Main."
"正式提交辞呈"
"Tender" is better than "Submit," Yeah?
用"提交"比"上交"好吧
Resignation?
你说辞呈吗
Yes, sir.
是啊
So, "Tender," Blah, blah, blah, "To Davis & Main.
"向戴维斯梅因律所提交...
"These have been, uh,
"在这里工作的日子
"some of the most professionally satisfying days of my life..."
"是我一生中最有职业成就感的一段时期"
What's wrong?
怎么了
Do you think ‭I'm laying it on too thick?
是不是说得有点过了
No, um...
不是...
I just didn't realize how unhappy you were here.
我只是没想到你在这里这么受气
Not unhappy, per se.
不是受气
More like... Not happy.
而是...不开心
I had no idea.
我完全没看出来
‭It's not your fault, buddy.
不是你的错 伙计
It's just -- you're top-notch.
你很能干
Where were we?
我们写到哪了
It's just y-you worked so hard to get here,
可是你那么努力才争取到这一切
and it's so much to give up --
现在放弃的话你会失去很多
I-I mean, the perks alone.
单说你的特别待遇
Yeah.
是啊
The apartment is, uh... Yeah.
公寓确实...不错
And the car.
还有车
For the most part, car is pretty sweet.
那辆车整体上是相当不错的
And the bonus.
还有签约奖金
The bonus is a done deal.
奖金已经到手了
It's -- ‭they already cut me the check.
他们早就把支票给我了
I get to keep the bonus.
奖金我可以留着
Not if you quit.
除非你辞职
Before a certain term -- I think yours is a year --
在一定时间内辞职 我记得你的是一年内
You have to pay the money back.
你就要把钱还回来
It's, um...
是...
Yeah, uh, um...
这个...
Uh, uh, yeah, it's, uh...
对 就是这里...
I think it's right, uh, there.
应该是这儿
Yeah.
我看看
Omar...That whole, ‭uh,
奥马尔 这个
letter-of-resignation thing
辞职信的事情
that -- I didn't mean that, not a word.
我不是认真的 一个字也不作数
I...
我...
I-I'm so incredibly stressed out.
我只是 压力太大了
I'm stressed out.
压力太大
And frank-- to be honest,
而且 坦白说
it has been more of an adjustment
适应戴维斯梅因的工作节奏
than I expected here at Davis & Main.
比我预想中更困难
And so I just -- don't repeat what I said to anyone.
所以我有点 别把我刚才说的告诉别人
I figured ‭something had to be wrong --
我就觉得有些不对劲
I mean, really wrong because you like it here, right?
肯定不对劲 因为你很喜欢在这里工作吧
I love it.
爱死了
It -- call it ?A momentary lapse of reason.
刚刚 就当是一瞬间失去理智吧
And but just --
我们
Let's just rewind the tape and, you know, forget this happened.
我们忘了这回事吧
Mum's the word. No problem.
没问题 绝对不说出去
Yeah, I feel better already.
我感觉好多了
I -- you know, sometimes, you have to say something out loud
有时候必须把想说的大声发泄出来
to hear how crazy it sounds.
才知道那听起来有多荒唐
Thank you, Omar.
谢谢你 奥马尔
阿尔布开克 二十六英里
Hi, Jimmy Mcgill.
你好 吉米·麦吉尔
Jimmy, this is Al Newman of Allied Funeral Homes.
吉米 这位是联盟殡仪馆的艾尔·纽曼
Great to meet you, Al.
很高兴见到你 艾尔
- Nice tie. ‭- Thanks.
-领带不错 -谢谢
All right. Let's get started, shall we?
好了 我们开始吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Hey, Doug! ‭Got a juicer for the office!
道格 给办公室弄了台榨汁器
Jimmy, it's very loud!
吉米 太吵了
- Brian, come on in! - We have clients out there!
-布莱恩 进来 -我们的委托人在外面
- Sure, you can! Two coming right up! - Jimmy --
-好的 两杯 马上 -吉米
Sometimes, it gets a little jammed.
有时候塞太多会堵住
You just got to force it. Yeah!
你得用力才行 像这样
Oh, shit!
天哪
Shi-- I'm -- I'm spreading it around.
该死 溅得到处都是
- Did I get you? ‭- Nah.
-溅到你身上了吗 -没有
I -- oh, ‭now I got you with this.
现在弄上了
For Christ's sakes, Jimmy!
天哪 吉米
Backwards only -- solo backward-o, yeah?
只能倒着来 明白吗
Because, uh, you've got suction that way, leverage.
因为这样才有吸力 杠杆原理啥的
It's physics -- el physico!
这是物理 物理
Oh, Don Clifford wants his floors clean --
克利福德先生希望地板干干净净
limpio, limpiar.
清洁干净
Uh. Comprende?
明白吗[以上对话夹杂西语]
Dude, I'm from Michigan.
老兄 我是密歇根人
So you don't understand a word I've been saying.
所以我刚才说的你一个字都听不懂
Well...
那好吧
Good night.
晚安
No, you try. Backwards.
来 你试一下 倒着吸
Excuse me.
不好意思
Can I have everyone's attention, please?
请大家注意一下
Everyone can hear me? Good.
都能听见吗 很好
Frankly, this is not a conversation
坦白说 我从没想到
I ever thought I would have in my professional career,
在自己的职业生涯中要进行这种讲话
but it's been brought to my attention
但我注意到
that we have an ongoing situation in the washroom.
洗手间出了状况
Someone is not flushing.
有人上完不冲水
Once is an accident -- maybe even twice.
一次是意外 两次也是
Three times -- no, that's a pattern.
三次就形成模式了
And we're not talking about a number one.
而且还不是小便
Yes. Thank you, Erin.
是的 谢谢你 艾琳
Now, I'm not here to shame anyone --
我不是来给谁难堪的
Nor do I even want to know who did it, but --
我都不想知道是谁干的 但是...
Uh, Cliff, it was me.
克利福德 是我干的
Jimmy, I just said I didn't want to know.
吉米 我说了我不想知道
Hey, we need the water.
我们要节约水
I read somewhere that the Santa Fe watershed
我了解到圣达菲的水位
is down ‭two full inches this year.
今年下降了五厘米
Every time you flush a toilet,
每冲一次水
you waste a gallon of water -- a gallon!
都会浪费一加仑水 一加仑呢
What could be greater than this?
还有比不冲水更好的节约方法吗
They're low-flow toilets, Jimmy.
那些都是低流马桶 吉米
From now on, flush.
从现在开始 你要冲水
Low-flow -- that's good.
低流 不错啊
Good thinking.
好主意
What is that?
什么声音
Jimmy, ‭what's goin' on in there?
吉米 里面怎么回事
Jimmy!
吉米
Oh, you could hear this through the door?
你隔着门也能听见吗
I didn't realize. I'm sorry.
我没注意到 抱歉
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
Uh, I took your advice.
我接受了你的建议
I'm blowing off steam.
释放压力
Blowing off steam?
释放压力
Yeah, yeah, like you and your guitar, you know?
是啊 就像你弹吉他一样
Um, I got to say -- you're right.
不得不说 你说得没错
I mean, ‭it really helps with stress.
这非常有助于缓解压力
I know I don't sound very good, but I'm just learning.
声音不怎么好听 但我刚学
I heard that the key is you have to keep this bag inflated.
我听说关键是要一直让这个气囊充气
Enough!
够了
Put that down. Now.
赶紧给我放下来
I want you in my office.
你来我办公室一趟
You win.
你赢了
What do I win?
我赢了什么
You're fired.
你被炒了
What? Cliff, if this is about the bagpipes --
什么 克利福德 如果是因为那个风笛
It's not about the bagpipes.
不是因为那个风笛
Well, of course it's the bagpipes.
当然是因为风笛了
It's the bagpipes, ‭and it's the not flushing
是因为风笛 是因为不冲水
And this -- this optical migraine you call a business suit.
还因为你这身...扎眼的所谓西裝
It's about -- it's about you keeping your bonus.
是因为...是因为你想保住你的奖金
That's what this is about.
都是因为这个
Been brushing up on ‭your contract law, haven't you?
你最近一直在温习合同法吧
You want outta here, clearly,
你显然想离开这里
But you can't just up and quit and expect to keep your bonus.
但你不能辞职 否则奖金不保
And if I fire you for cause --
如果我因为你的不当行为解雇你
Like I should have done for the TV commercial --
在你拍广告时我就应该炒了你...
Again, no bonus.
奖金也没有
However,
但是
if I fire you not for cause but for being an all-around jackass...
如果无缘无故 就因为你是个混蛋而解雇你
Yeah.. ‭Hurray for you.
你就得逞了
If you think there's been some malfeasance here --
如果你认为我有什么渎职行为...
Oh, save it.
省省吧
I could fight you on this, but you're not worth my time.
我可以和你争 但我不想浪费时间
I'd rather just have you gone.
你最好赶紧走人
I'm sorry you feel that way.
你这么想我很抱歉
I'll just, uh... pack up.
我去...收拾东西
First... Do me the favor
首先...行行好
of not treating me like a fool for once.
不要把我当傻子
Tell me -- ‭how exactly did I mistreat you?
告诉我 我到底对你哪里不好了
What did I do to deserve is kind of behavior?
我到底做了什么让你这样对我
We gave you opportunities, encouraged you to excel.
我们给了你机会 鼓励你发展
We got you a car, an apartment.
给你配了车 配了房
Hell, that cocobolo desk.
还有黄檀木办公桌
Do you see a desk like that in here?
你在这儿看到过那样的桌子吗
You never gave this a chance.
你根本没有认真考虑
Why?
为什么
I tried to make it work -- really, I-I did.
我努力想要适应 真的
I'm just... a square peg.
我只是...不适合这里
If you knew that, why did you take the job?
如果你早就知道 为什么还要接受这份工作
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How much was the desk?
那张桌子多少钱
$7,000.
七千
I'll write you a check.
我会给你开张支票
Fine, ‭for whatever good that does.
随便 虽然不知道有什么用
Take your desk and get out.
带上你的桌子离开这里
Hey, Cliff, for what it's worth, I think you're a good guy.
克利福德 不管怎样 我觉得你是一个好人
For what it's worth, I think you're an asshole.
不管怎样 我觉得你是一个混蛋
哈姆林先生抱歉通知你 我将辞去
Uh, yeah, it's open.
门开着
- Jimmy. ‭- Hey. Can I talk to you for a minute?
-吉米 -我能和你谈谈吗
Does Howard know you're here?
霍华德知道你来吗
God, no. I snuck in.
当然不知道 我溜进来的
Well, uh, yeah, but make it quick.
好吧 但是快点
Actually, can we, uh, talk in the conference room?
其实 我们能不能去会议室谈
Why?
为什么
It's just more appropriate.
这样更正式
Um, no one's gonna need it till 4:00 -- I checked.
四点之前没人要开会 我看过了
Please?
行吗
10 minutes, tops.
最多十分钟
After you.
你先请
‭Have a seat.
坐吧
What -- what is going on?
怎么...怎么回事
Spill it.
说吧
Okay.
好吧
Schweikart and Cokely will pay your debt to HHM
斯韦卡特考科利会帮你付清欠哈姆林麦吉尔的债务
and make you a partner in two years, correct?
并在两年之后将你提拔为合伙人吧
Apparently.
显然是的
That's the deal, yes. Why?
是这么约定的 怎么了
Would you entertain a better offer?
要不要考虑一个更好的工作机会
From whom -- HHM?
谁给的 哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所吗
From me.
I'll make you a partner tomorrow.
我明天就让你成为合伙人
Consider that proof of concept --
以此为证
Wexler-Mcgill, partners at law.
韦克斯勒麦吉尔联合律所
You and me, together.
你和我一起
If Schweikart can pay your debt, so can I.
斯韦卡特可以帮你偿还债务 我也可以
And with my signing bonus,
再加上我的签约奖金
you'll have a clean slate.
你就可以从头开始了
The sky's the limit.
前程无限好
Hey, we're good together.
我俩合作很好的
You know that.
这你知道的
So, what's stopping us?
还犹豫什么
Let's jump in with both feet, be our own bosses,
全身心投入 做自己的老板
build our own future.
共建我们的未来
"Be our own bosses."
"做自己的老板"
What about clients?
哪里来的委托人呢
Mesa Verde just signed with you, didn't they?
你刚刚签了梅萨维德银行 是吧
It'll be a hard sell to take them with me.
想把他们挖走很难
So, then there will be another Mesa Verde.
那就再找一个梅萨维德
That was all you, Kim.
这全都靠你 金
You did it once. You can do it again.
你能签下这个 再签一个有何难
You make it sound easy.
你说得轻松
No. You're talking to a guy
不 你面前的这个男人
who lived ‭in the back of a nail salon.
可是在美甲店里蜗居了多年
No, this is gonna be a whole lot of blood, sweat, and tears --
肯定要付出很多心血和汗水
at least, at the start.
至少一开始肯定很艰难
But in the end, we'll have a practice that is 100% ours,
但是最终我们会拥有完全属于我们的生意
that's worth it.
很值得
Or we fail ‭and end up with nothing.
也有可能失败 两手空空
Well, you're right -- it's a gamble.
你说得对 这就是一场赌博
It's a big one.
这是一场豪赌
Yeah, ‭but you're betting on yourself,
没错 但你是把赌注压在自己身上
and from where I sit, the odds are in your favor.
就我看来 你赢的几率很大
You're an amazing lawyer.
你是一名出色的律师
This is your chance to show the world that.
这是你向世界展示的机会
So, why not go to Schweikart?
那我为什么不去斯韦卡特呢
They'll make me partner,
他们也会让我成为合伙人
and they are a solid, respectable firm.
而且他们律所可靠 声誉又好
You can't deny that.
这一点无可否认
You deserve more than just a lateral move.
你不该只满足于这样的横向调动
Bottom line -- that's what Schweikart represents.
这就是斯韦卡特代表的
He's just Howard Hamlin by a different name.
他只是另一个霍华德·哈姆林罢了
You keep talking about me and Schweikart.
你一直在说我和斯韦卡特
What about you and Davis & Main?
那你和戴维斯梅因怎么办
That's over. I quit today.
结束了 我今天辞职了
Well, technically, I got fired.
严格来讲 是我被炒了
What happened?
怎么了
It was mutual and a long time coming.
互相看不顺眼 而且由来已久
That job was never the right fit for me.
这份工作从一开始就不适合我
This is.
这份才是
If we're gonna be law partners,
如果我俩要成为律所合伙人
I need to know one thing.
有一件事我需要确认
What kind of lawyer are you gonna be?
你会是什么样的律师
I don't mean what kind of law are you gonna practice. I mean
我不是指你要专攻哪一法律 我指的是
are you gonna play it straight,
你会照章办事吗
or are you gonna...
还是继续
be colorful?
耍各种花招
I'm gonna play it straight, right down the line.
我会照章办事 绝不出格
I'm gonna dot every "I," and I'm gonna cross every...
我会万分谨慎
There's no point in me doing this if I can't be myself.
如果我不能做自己 那这又有什么意义
Every time I try to do things someone else's way,
每一次我照着别人的方法来做事
it blows up in my face.
都会把事情搞砸
That's what happened at Davis & Main.
在戴维斯梅因律所就是如此
Look how that turned out.
看看结果如何
I almost derailed your career, pissed everyone off.
我差点毁了你的事业 惹毛了所有人
I've been trying to be the person someone else wants me to be for...
我一直都努力活在别人的期望中
I don't know how long.
我也不知道有多久了
I mean, first, it was Chuck,
一开始是查克
then it was you -- ‭and that's not your fault.
然后是你 这并不是你的错
That was my choice.
那是我自己的选择
But if we're gonna do this,
但是如果我们要这么做
I got to go into it as me.
我要做我自己
So, yeah.
所以 没错
Colorful, I guess.
继续耍花招吧
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
I just...
我只是
I don't see ‭why it's so important to you that we work together.
我不明白为什么我俩非要在一起工作呢
I mean, we're already...
我们已经...
‭Why do you need me for this?
你为什么还要拉我入伙呢
I don't need you -- I want you.
我不是需要你 我想要你
You've got me...
你已经拥有我了...
Just not as a law partner.
只不过不是合伙人
I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
No, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
Go on.
去吧
See you later? ‭
那一会见
Yeah.
一会见
It's move-in ready, as you can see.
你也看到了 这房子可以拎包入住
And they've renovated within the past three years --
在过去三年里已经重新装修过了
new floors, new kitchen.
地板和厨房都是新的
And it's a good amount of space.
空间也很大
It's not too much house, you think?
这房子不算太过吧
No, not at all.
一点也不过分
And look at that backyard.
看看那后院啊
They're leaving the playhouse.
他们把小房子都留在这了
Isn't that amazing? ‭
是不是很棒
Kaylee will go crazy for that.
凯莉肯定爱死了
- You'll never get her outta there. - I know, right?
-她肯定进去了就不想出来 -是吧
And the most important part --
最重要的是
the schools are good and the neighborhood is great.
周围的学校很不错 邻居也很棒
I called the local precinct and asked about the crime stats --
我打了本警区的电话 问了犯罪率
they're some of the lowest in the city.
这里是市里最低的地方之一
Plus, I got a good vibe from him.
而且 他的语气很好
Like, they sounded really responsive.
听起来很负责任
That sounds perfect.
这很不错
Yeah.
是的
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
If you're happy, I'm happy.
你开心我就开心
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Yeah, I do, but I'm --
是 我喜欢 但是我
- But what? - ‭It's a lot of money.
-但是什么 -需要一大笔钱
I know -- I'm like ‭a broken record, but it is.
我知道我一直唠叨 但确实要很多钱
You don't worry about that.
这你不必担心
We'll make it happen, whatever the cost.
无论多少钱都要买下来
- Mike. - ‭Hey, I'm serious.
-麦克 -我说真的
Not another thought.
别多想了
If you want it, it's yours.
你想要就买吧
How we looking?
房子怎么样
Oh, it's perfect.
非常棒
- Let's do it. ‭- Fantastic.
-成交 -非常好
Do you have another hour?
你们还有时间吗
We could go down to the office,
我们可以去办公室
get the pre-approval in order, all that.
申请贷款预批之类的
Oh, sounds good. We'll meet you there.
可以 我们在那儿见
Sure. See you in a few.
行 一会儿见
Oh, I feel like I can finally breathe.
我终于能松口气了
Good. I'm glad.
行 我很高兴
You wanna ride together?
你想坐我的车吗
No, I'll follow you over.
不 我跟着你开
Car looks good.
车看起来还行嘛
Wouldn't even know ‭you so much as scratched it.
连剐蹭的痕迹都看不出来
Yeah, um, my guy knows his stuff.
没错 修车工技术好
Thank you, pop, for everything.
爸 谢谢你做的一切
You go on now.
开车去吧
- I'll see you there. - ‭'kay.
-我们在那儿见 -行
Sorry I almost lost you at that light.
抱歉 刚才红绿灯差点把你弄丢了
No problem.
没事
Watch the fish tank.
小心鱼缸
To the left.
左边
My left, my left.
我左边 我左边
There.
好了
What do you think?
你觉得如何
Uh, yeah.
It's, um...
还挺...
Yeah.
还行
‭What should I... do with this?
这东西要怎么处理
Dump it ‭on the side of the road --
丢到路边去
That's where I got it in the first place.
我当初也是在路边捡的
- Hey, buddy. - ‭Oh, no.
-给 伙计 -不用
- This is over and above. ‭‬- That's okay, really.
-你帮了我大忙 -真的没关系
How about a drink?
去喝一杯呢
- I know I could use one. - ‭No.
-我想喝一杯 -不用了
Come on. I'm buying.
来吧 我请客
No, I'm good. Long drive.
我真不用 开长途车
Cucumber water for the road?
喝些黄瓜水再上路
I'm -- I'm totally set. Thank you.
没事的 谢谢
Gotta get home to my kids.
得回家照顾孩子
How about you?
那你呢
What are you gonna do now?
你现在准备怎么办
Onward and upward.
勇往直前
Thanks, Omar.
谢谢 奥马尔
Drive safe.
一路平安
Hello!
你好
You've reached the law offices of James M. McGill, esquire.
这里是詹姆斯·M·麦吉尔先生的律所
Kindly leave...
请留...
Hi.
你好
You've reached the law offices of Jimmy McGill.
这里是吉米·麦吉尔的律所
Please leave a message,
请留言
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我会尽快回复
Thanks.
谢谢
Summary judgments? Uh, yes. I've handled six.
简易判决吗 是的 我处理过六起
Actually, one recently was quite complex.
其实最近一起非常复杂
It was a litigation -- the result of a nasty divorce.
一起诉讼案 离婚不顺造成的
My client was suing her former company,
我的委托人起诉她以前的公司
which she and her ex had split in their settlement.
她和前夫在协议书中分了该公司的财产
The issues involved had me chasing case law for weeks.
其中的问题让我研究了几周判例法
- Who heard it? ‭- Judge Pittman.
-谁审理的 -皮特曼法官
That guy -- he's a handful, huh?
他很难缠啊
Well, he can be a tough nut to crack,
他有时候是很难搞
but he did rule in my favor.
但他做出了有利我的判决
All right, ‭enough about law, law, law.
行了 别总说法律了
We know you're good.
我们知道你很棒
We know you know your stuff.
我们知道你很懂行
Tell us about Kim Wexler.
说说金·韦克斯勒
You started in the mailroom.
你从收发室干起
- Is that right? - ‭I did.
-是吧 -没错
I was there almost, ‭uh, well, 10 years ago now.
这大概是十年前的事了
Pulled yourself up by your bootstraps -- I like that.
一步一步往上爬 很不错
I see you went to UNM law. Are you from New Mexico?
你上过新墨西哥大学法学院 你是新墨西哥人吗
Not originally.
老家不在这
I'm from the Midwest,
我是中西部人
Just a tiny, little town barely on the map --
地图上都没有的小镇
You know, ‭that Kansas-Nebraska border.
堪萨斯和内布拉斯加交界处
You've never heard of it.
你们肯定没听过
So, what brought you here?
那你怎么到这儿来了
I guess...
也许...
Uh, one day, ‭I just looked around at my life, at who I was,
有一天 我回顾人生 回顾曾经的我
and realized if I kept going the way I was going...
我意识到 如果继续走那条路的话
Which way was that?
哪条路
Best case?
最好的情况
Probably married to the guy that ran the town gas station.
可能是嫁给镇上开加油站的那个人
Maybe cashiering down at the Hinky Dinky.
也可能是在辛奇丁奇当个收银员
- The Hinky what? - ‭Hinky Dinky.
-辛奇什么 -辛奇丁奇
It was our supermarket.
我们那儿的超市
‭I just wanted something else.
我只是想要其他的东西
What did you want?
你想要什么
More.
更多
Well, thanks for coming by. Always a pleasure.
感谢前来 和你聊天真高兴
Great to put a face to the name.
总算见到本人了
- Oh, thanks. - ‭We are gonna put our heads together and discuss,
-谢谢 -我们要一起讨论一下
but I feel safe to say that you can expect
但我可以保证
to hear from us by tomorrow at the latest.
最晚明天就能给你消息
That's... fantastic.
那真是太棒了
I look forward to it.
我很期待
We liked you when you came in here.
你一走进来 我们就喜欢上你了
We like you more now.
现在更喜欢你了
Well, thank you so much for taking the time,
感谢你们抽出时间
and I will, uh, ‭speak to you soon.
稍后再聊吧
It was great to meet you, Lynne.
认识你真高兴 琳恩
- You, too. - ‭Perry.
-我也是 -再见 派瑞
‭Pleasure, Kim.
幸会 金
- Howard. - It's Rich, actually.
-霍华德 -其实我是里奇
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry.
天啊 真是太抱歉了
No, no, no, no. I'm happy to be confused with Howard.
不用 我很高兴你把我和霍华德弄混了
He's a damn good-looking man. Don't worry about it.
他实在太帅了 别放在心上
Uh, come on. I'll walk you out.
来吧 我送你出去吧
Hi. I'm, uh, here to see Jimmy.
你好 我想见吉米
He's in a meeting.
他正在开会
- A meeting? - ‭Have a seat.
-开会 -请坐
And, listen --
听好
I don't ever want to hear the word "Permit" again.
我不想再听到"许可证"这个词
Capisce?
明白吗
It's your funeral, dude.
你会遭报应的 哥们
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Just in the neighborhood.
正好来附近
Great.
Oh, and I want a dolly this time.
这次我想要台移动摄影车
What kind? Western? Hustler? Pee-wee?
哪种 "西方" "骗子" "小家伙"
均为移动摄影车品牌
Hey, watch your mouth around the lady.
在女士面前注意措辞
How the hell should I know?
我哪知道
You're the nerd. Just make it cheap.
你才懂啊 便宜点就行
Now, go on. Get outta here.
快去吧
I see you got your old car back.
我看到你把旧车弄回来了
Yeah.
是啊
The kidney people wouldn't take it.
捐都捐不出去
Sorry. ‭
抱歉
Well, you finally got your cocobolo desk.
你终于有张黄檀木办公桌了
‭Finally got my cocobolo desk.
我终于有张黄檀木办公桌了
Feel like it's a good omen for what's next.
这是个好兆头
And what's that?
什么好事
This.
就这个
Solo practice, being my own man again.
个体律所 又一次给自己打工
So, how'd it go with Schweikart?
和斯韦卡特的见面怎么样
Uh, went well.
挺顺利的
Should be getting their offer tomorrow.
明天就能拿到录用通知书了
That's fantastic.
真不错
I'm really happy for you.
我真为你高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
You know what? We should celebrate.
我们应该庆祝
Whataburger -- on me.
吃汉堡吧 我请客
I'm not taking the job.
我不会接受那份工作
Why not?
为什么
You were right -- it's time for me to be my own boss.
你说得对 我应该做自己的老板了
Solo practice.
个体律所
‭What? You don't think it's a good idea now?
怎么 你又觉得这么做不好了
Don't tell me ‭you've changed your mind.
别告诉我你改变主意了
No, ‭I'm -- I'm surprised, is all.
不 我很惊讶而已
Hey, I s-- I said all along,
我一直都说
you're too good for those clowns.
你太优秀 那帮乡巴佬不配
I mean, this is, uh...
这实在是...
Shit, yeah. Wow!
棒极了
It's great.
太棒了
Good.
To that end... I have a pitch for you.
为此 我有个提议
Not Wexler-McGill, but Wexler...
不是韦克斯勒麦吉尔 而是韦克斯勒
and McGill.
以及麦吉尔
We find an office, ‭share the housekeeping costs,
我们找间办公室 平摊物业费
the rent, electricity -- everything.
房租 电费 一切
But I am Kim Wexler, attorney at law,
但我是律师金·韦克斯勒
and you are Jimmy McGill, attorney at law,
你是律师吉米·麦吉尔
both free to practice as we see fit.
我们都可以按自己意愿执业
Separate firms under one roof?
同一屋檐下两间律所
We're both headed uptown, so why can't we share a taxi?
我们都要出城 为什么不拼车呢
You do things your way, and I do them mine.
你按你的方式来 我按我的来
We'll have freedom,
我们有自由
but we aren't each trying to go it alone.
但也不会孤军奋战
Not partners -- ‭solo practitioners, together.
不是合伙人 而是一起工作的个体律师
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
Say yes.
说同意吧