风骚律师 第二季 Better Call Saul Season 2 第8集: 灰机 Fifi

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 托马斯·施纳泽 / 泰瑞·麦克多诺 / 斯科特·怀南特 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 约翰·施班 / 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 科林·巴克西 / 拉尔沙·康达基 / 皮特·古尔德 / 文斯·吉里根

演员: 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 蕾亚·塞洪 / 帕特里克·法比安 / 迈克尔·曼多 / 迈克尔·麦基恩 / 小艾德·博格里 / Mark Proksch / 凯尔·柏海莫 / Stoney W


台词
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112 314 112 313 112 b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
原创翻译 双语字幕
冰爽礼物
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译:TheWalkingNerd 喵球球 肉松
翻译:joy_bwl 酸奶 西陵折枝
校对:喃喃
时间轴:风吹来的那片云
后期:蜡笔小新的眉毛 8T 总监:喃喃
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
Ahead.
往前
Turn to the left.
左转
冰爽礼物从我们的家到你们的家
Step around the back of the truck.
到卡车后面来
Okay.
行了
Here you go.
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用WEB版调轴
绝命律师第二季 第八集
You know, I was willing to take you
我本来想带你去个
to a more high-end establishment.
更高端的地方
This requires a proper celebration,
这值得好好庆祝一番
so don't think that this counts.
所以这一餐不算
热狗屋
This is perfect.
这很完美了
Besides...
再说...
we're pinching pennies now.
我们现在得省吃俭用
When we have a steady revenue stream,
等我们有了稳定的收入
make the drive up ‭to Geronimo every night.
每晚都要开到杰洛尼莫去吃饭
- Till then... - ‭Yes. That.
-在那之前... -没错
Let's make that happen.
一起实现这愿望吧
Okay, here's what ya gotta do.
你接下来这样
Type up ‭your resignation letter now --
马上写好你的辞职信
- I mean, tonight. - ‭Tonight?
-今晚搞定 -今晚
‭Yeah.
Well, I mean, finish your hot dog first, but...
当然是先吃完你的热狗...
Now, you put that letter into Howard's office tonight.
今天晚上就把辞职信放到霍华德的办公室
It's on his premises. You've officially given notice.
算是在他的地盘上正式通知他
Tomorrow morning,
明天早上
while he's still out on the back nine chasin' his balls,
他打高尔夫打得不亦乐乎时
you call Mesa Verde and your other clients,
你就打给梅萨维德和其他委托人
you bring 'em along.
把他们拉过来
You get to them before he does.
得比他先下手
- No. ‭- What? No.
-不行 -什么 不
You gotta act now.
你必须现在行动
Listen, ‭you do this the "Right way,"
你如果用"正确方法"
you wait, ‭you tell Howard to his face,
等着当面告诉霍华德
he'll sink his dirty hooks into Mesa Verde
他会在你说出"辞职"两字前
before you get the words "I quit" outta your mouth.
就向梅萨维德伸出魔爪
Okay, Jimmy, I appreciate the advice,
够了吉米 很感谢你的建议
but the whole point of this
但重点是
is for you to be your kind of lawyer and me to be mine.
你当你的律师 我当我的
I need to find a way to do this that's right for me.
我要采用对我而言正确的方法
Hey, Kim. Can we make this quick?
你好 金 能长话短说吗
I'm kinda swamped right now.
我有点忙不过来了
Uh, sure. ‭Thanks for meeting with me.
当然 谢谢你抽空见我
I only need a few minutes.
我只需要占用几分钟
Great. What's up?
很好 什么事
Howard, ‭could we do this in your office?
霍华德 我们能到你办公室里说吗
Please?
拜托
Again, ‭thanks for taking the time.
再次感谢你抽空
You can just... go ahead ‭and rip off the Band-Aid.
你没必要拐弯抹角
I have a pretty good idea why you're here.
我大概知道你来这里的目的
So, you're going with Schweikart and Cokely.
那么 你选择去斯韦卡特和考科利
- I'm sorry? - ‭I heard.
-什么 -我听说了
Through the grapevine.
小道消息
I'm not going to another firm.
我不去其他律所
I'm starting my own.
我要自立门户
I figured I'd try giving it a go as a solo practitioner.
我打算尝试个体律师
I, uh...
我...
I realized it was something I needed to do.
我意识到这是我该做的
The week ‭Jimmy exits Davis & Main,
‭吉米离开戴维斯梅因律所的同一周
you decide to leave us?
你也决定要离开我们
That can't just be happenstance.
这不可能是巧合
It's not.
不是
We're gonna be sharing expenses.
我们会分摊支出
One office, ‭but two separate practices.
共用办公室 但是两人独立执业
Smart -- on several counts.
各方面看来都...很聪明
Howard...
霍华德
I want you to know ‭that I appreciate my time here.
我希望你知道 我很珍惜在这里的时间
I'm grateful for everything you and the firm have done for me,
你和律所为我做的每件事我都感激不已
especially the financial help with my schooling,
特别是支付我的学费
and I'm ready to write a check for the remainder of the loan.
我准备写支票偿还剩余的贷款
I just need accounting to get me that figure.
只需要会计那边给我确切金额
No need. Our gift to you.
不用了 当作赠礼吧
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You earned it.
你应得的
Tell you the truth, I'm kinda envious.
说实话 我有点羡慕
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
Something about a fresh start.
新的开始
Back in the day, right out of law school,
想当年 我刚从法学院毕业
I thought long and hard about hanging up my own shingle.
我慎重考虑过自己挂牌营业
- Oh, yeah? ‭- Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
Oh, I was ready to take on the world, make a difference.
我已经准备好闯荡世界 改变世界
Dad talked me out of it.
老爸说服了我
Wanted me to join the ranks here,
要我加入在这里的生意
throw another "H" In the firm's logo.
在律所名里再加一个"H"
Things work out the way they're supposed to, I guess.
一切都还算顺利吧
Kim, I want you to know that I always pushed you harder
金 我想告诉你 我总是对你施压
because I knew that I could expect more from you.
是因为我相信你可以不断突破自我
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Get me Kevin Wachtell at Mesa Verde.
帮我打给梅萨维德银行的凯文·沃弛泰尔
And cancel everything I had lined up this morning.
取消今早所有安排
Calling now.
我这就打
Sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
借过
Hi, Paige. It's Kim.
嗨 佩琪 我是金
Yeah, hi.
你好
Just checking that we're still on for lunch on Monday.
我想确认一下定在周一中午的午餐
Great. And Kevin, too?
好极了 凯文也来吗
Good.
好的
Well, before we meet,
在见面之前
there's some news you need to know about.
我有个新情况要告诉你们
柠檬 水果 菠萝
希腊甜品屋
I am not the safe choice.
我不是安全的选择
The safe choice for you would be HHM.
安全的选择是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
I believe, however, that I am...
但我觉得我才是...
the right choice.
正确的选择
Why?
为什么
That suit you're wearing -- did you buy it off the rack?
你现在穿的西装是店里买的成衣吗
Please don't tell me it looks like I did. ‭
别告诉我这看上去像成衣
If it did, I wouldn't have asked.
如果像店里随便买的 我就不会问了
So why do you prefer a tailor-made suit?
那为什么你要选择订做的呢
Because it fits you and you alone.
因为那是最适合你的
Because each and every stitch was fretted over with you in mind.
每一针每一线都是为你考虑
Either you fit the jacket...
要么你去适合西装
or the jacket fits you.
要么它适合你
What if I want ‭a whole warehouse full of suits?
如果我要一整个仓库的西装呢
That's a hell of a lot of sewing.
那可需要很多人来缝制
How's one single tailor gonna get that job done?
一个裁缝如何独自完成这项任务呢
I know your bank's needs in regard to this expansion inside and out.
我完全了解你们银行对于扩张的需求
Having Mesa Verde as my sole client
梅萨维德作为我唯一的委托人
will take up the entirety of my attention, to be sure.
一定会占用我全部的精力
But if this were beyond my abilities,
但如果我不能胜任
I wouldn't be ‭throwing my hat in the ring.
我就不会接
I would not waste your time,
我不会浪费你们的时间
or mine.
以及我的时间
Oh, hey, Kim! We're in here!
你来啦 金 我们在里面
Perfect timing. ‭I was just getting the tour.
来得正好 我正在看房
- Kim, this is Steve. - ‭Hi.
-金 这是史蒂夫 -你好
Steve's the agent for the place.
史蒂夫是这里的中介
- Hi. Kim. ‭- Nice to meet ya.
-你好 我叫金 -见到你很高兴
- Hi, Kim. - ‭Everything okay?
-金 -一切还好吗
What do you think?
怎么样
I, uh... I think it's a -- it's a dentist's office.
我 我觉得这是间牙医诊所吧
Two offices for two dentists,
两间牙医诊室
each the exact same size with a mirrored layout.
大小相同 陈设都是对称的
Here.
The other one is the next door over,
另一间就在隔壁
right beside this one.
两个靠在一起
Right here.
就在这
But they share one lobby,
但是共用一个大厅
one reception area, so egalitarian as hell.
一个接待区 相当平等
Not to mention efficient.
而且很高效
Oh, also...
还有
soundproof walls,
隔音墙壁
what with the drilling and the pain and the whatnot.
隔绝钻子啊惨叫啊之类的声音
And the location, I mean, holy crap.
还有这个地段 棒极了
I think this is the place.
我觉得就是这里了
Kim?
Yeah, it's great. Soundproofing.
是啊 很好 隔音的
Hey, Steve, do you mind if we just...?
史蒂夫 我们能不能单独
Oh, please.
没事
I'll step outside ‭and make some phone calls.
我出去打几个电话
Y'all take all the time you need.
你们慢慢说
Bad lunch, huh?
午饭不顺利吗
Mesa Verde said no?
梅萨维德拒绝了你吗
Okay, I'm getting mixed signals here.
我弄不清情况了
I-is this a good --
这是代表好的...
Jimmy, I got it.
吉米 我搞定了
- You got Mesa Verde? ‭- Yes!
-你搞定梅萨维德银行了 -是的
I mean, ‭there's nothing in writing yet,
还没签正式文件
but the lunch went...
但是午餐非常
It kicked ass.
非常顺利
It was a little touch-and-go there for a moment, I'll admit,
当时形势确实有点危险
but Paige pitched in, and she really talked me up.
但佩琪替我说话 帮了很大的忙
And then once ‭that door cracked open --
一等他松了口...
High five. Fantastic. ‭
击个掌 棒极了
I-I had an for answer question, every concern,
我对每一个问题和担忧都准备了答案
and I did not bad-mouth HHM, not at all,
也完全没说哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的坏话
but I was, like, enthusiasm, you know,
但是我很有激情
and personal service, because that's gotta count for something.
还有私人服务 肯定也因为这个
- Shit, yeah, that counts! - ‭Exactly!
-当然了 -就是啊
I mean, 'cause, like,
毕竟
why were they even at HHM in the first place?
他们一开始怎么会到哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
Me. So, uh -- Oh, and then when we walked out of the restaurant,
还不是因为我 所以 我们走出餐馆时
when Kevin wasn't looking, Paige gives me a thumbs-up.
凯文看不见的时候 佩琪朝我竖大拇指
But not -- ‭not the regular thumbs-up.
不是普通的竖一根
The double thumbs-up.
是两根
Two. ‭Double barrel.
两个 双筒枪
Boom, boom. Just like that.
砰砰 像这样
I knew it.
我就知道
- I knew you could do it! - ‭It was just...
-我就知道你可以的 -真是...
God, it was perfect.
真是太好了
What?
怎么了
I just -- ‭I love seeing you like this.
我喜欢看到你现在的样子
So, are we gonna keep these chairs?
我们要留着这些椅子吗
Does that mean you like this office?
你是说你喜欢这个办公室吗
Let's do it.
咱们就这么办吧
Hell, yeah.
没问题
Let's do it.
就这么办吧
Ernesto, the door's open...
欧内斯托 门没锁
...as always.
像往常一样
Ernesto?
欧内斯托
It's me, Chuck.
是我 查克
Oh, hey, Howard, is Ernesto with you?
霍华德 欧内斯托和你一起吗
No, it's just me.
没有 只有我
Well, I expected a round of documents an hour ago.
我等文件等了一个小时了
You know ‭we've got a filing coming up.
我们马上要去立案了
I know, Chuck.
我知道 查克
It's very possible...
我们很有可能...
It's likely ‭that we're losing Mesa Verde.
我们可能要失去梅萨维德银行了
Losing them? We just got them.
失去 我们刚刚才拿下他们
Well, why? Where are they going?
为什么 他们打算去找谁
They're going with Kim Wexler.
去找金·韦克斯勒
‭She left the firm.
她职辞了
Kim left?
金辞职了
Oh, Howard.
霍华德
Well, where's she going?
她要去哪里
Is it Rich Schweikart?
里奇·斯韦卡特那里吗
Or did Reeves and Green get her?
还是里夫斯和格林律所
Mnh. Not another firm.
都不是 不是跳槽
She's going into private practice.
她要单干了
What?
什么
Well, that's completely...
这真是...
H-how is she going out on her own?
她要怎么自己单干呢
Why is she going out on her own?
她为什么要单干呢
Well, the why is the why.
没什么原因
The how is that ‭she's pooling her resources... with Jimmy.
至于怎么干 她正准备和吉米联手
Kim and my brother -- partners at law?
金和我弟弟 成了合伙人吗
He's Svengali.
他是斯文加利
小说《特里比》中的人物 用催眠术控制女主人公
The man is Svengali.
这家伙是个催眠大师
At any rate, back to Mesa Verde.
不管怎样 关于梅萨维德银行
I'm gonna try one last Hail Mary.
我打算孤注一掷
Uh, Chuck?
查克
- Mesa Verde. - ‭Yes, listening.
-梅萨维德银行 -我听着呢
I managed to get a meeting with Kevin Wachtell.
我争取了和凯文·沃弛泰尔见面的机会
He's coming in this afternoon.
他下午到
But compliance law is not my strong suit.
但我不是很清楚该遵从哪些法
So if you have any details, any arguments,
所以如果你有任何论点论据
bullet-point them for me now,
现在赶快告诉我
'cause I got about an hour before I have to get back.
我只有一个小时的时间
Chuck?
查克
I really need your help here.
我真的很需要你的帮助
Chuck?
查克
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm going to that meeting.
我也去参加会议
Chuck, I don't know if that's a good idea.
查克 这样也许不好吧
I can do it.
我可以的
Force of will.
我会靠意志力坚持
And I've been getting better.
而且我已经好多了
I know you have, but...
我知道 但是...
the message that we want to send.
想想我们要传递的信息
I know the message --
我懂
that we appear professional and not crazy!
要表现得专业 而不是疯狂
I'm going to the meeting and the lights stay on.
我要去开会 灯给我开着
Everyone keeps their phones.
大家都带着手机
Everything stays, for lack of a better word, normal.
一切正常就行
I will make it through.
我会挺过来的
‭Yeah?
请进
They're here.
他们到了
Okay.
好的
Hello, everyone.
大家好
- Sorry I was delayed. - Oh. Hi.
-抱歉我来晚了 -你们好
No, no. Not at all. We just sat down.
不不 完全没有 我们刚坐下
Kevin Wachtell, Paige Novick,
凯文·沃弛泰尔 佩奇·诺维克
this is Charles McGill.
这位是查尔斯·麦吉尔
Chuck.
叫我查克就好
- Pleasure. - Kevin. Paige.
-很高兴见到你们 -凯文 佩奇
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Thank you both for coming.
感谢你们两位前来
And don't worry.
别担心
I'm not here ‭to extol the virtues of HHM.
请二位来不是来听我吹嘘HHM的
‭I'm guessing you've already had to suffer through
我猜你们已经受够了
Howard's hard sell first time around,
霍华德对于律所的强行推销了
so you've done your time, as far ‭as I'm concerned.
依我看 你们已经听够了
What hard sell? It was enthusiasm.
才不是强行推销 那只是热情待客
I gave them cookies.
我还给他们拿了饼干呢
Cookies were good, as I recall.
饼干还挺好吃的
No, I'm here to put your minds at ease.
我今天来是想让你们放心
Kim Wexler is,
金·韦克斯勒
indeed, the right choice to handle Mesa Verde.
的确是处理梅萨维德业务的不二人选
She's the obvious choice.
选择她很明智
She's young, she's brilliant, she's going places.
她年轻又聪明 前途无量
Let's face it, Howard.
咱们面对现实吧 霍华德
She's the future.
她才是未来
Two old guys like us, we're the past.
像我俩这种老人家 已经过时了
Well, that's a sad thought.
真是让人悲伤的看法
‭Sad but true.
悲伤但现实
Banking law... needs to be exciting.
银行法...需要激情
It needs the next generation to come along
需要下一代崛起的新秀
and give it a big, old kick in the seat of the pants.
为它注入新鲜血液
Really wake it up.
真正唤醒它
Let me tell ya how boring I am.
我告诉你们我有多无聊
I read FEC and ISO reports for entertainment.
我靠读FEC和ISO报告来打发时间
He does. I can attest to that.
没错 我能证明
Well, I try to stay up on things.
我想努力跟上潮流
The rules are changing all the time.
规则时刻在改变
With everything that's happened with Enron and WorldCom,
安然和世通出事了以后
the government is extra vigilant.
政府格外警惕
These days, the penalties for even the most honest
现在 即便是最无心的过错
of errors can be devastating.
也可能招致毁灭性的后果
You need a sharp, ‭young eye to catch that stuff.
你需要年轻敏锐的眼光把握这些动向
I mean, when you've specialized in this kind of work
当你已经在这个领域
for decades on end, you tend to get kinda...
纵横了十多年 就会变得有点...
- Stale. ‭- Stale.
-陈腐 -陈腐
You get stale.
你会变得很陈腐
You forget about things like, oh, I don't know,
你会忘掉那些 譬如
the Community Reinvestment Act.
《社区再投资法案》
Any bank such as Mesa Verde looking to open a de novo branch
像梅萨维德银行这样想设新支行的银行
is definitely going to need to show a healthy portfolio
必须展现符合该法案的
of CRA compliance.
健康投资组合
Duh. Obviously.
当然是开玩笑了
You guys have all that covered, I'm sure.
我相信这方面你们肯定都做好了
Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act --
《里格-尼尔州际银行和分行效益法》
there's another mouthful, huh?
真是拗口啊
Boring!
无聊
Still, ‭if you were to run afoul of it,
不过如果你违反该法律
it could hold you up in court for years.
可能得打上好几年官司
And by the way, uh, if that were to happen to you folks
顺便 如果你们在没有我们的情况下
as you go forward without us, which it will not, um,
发生这种事 不过当然不会了
Howard has contacts at the Fed who could help sort things out.
霍华德在美联储有人能够帮忙处理
One or two.
一两个吧
And then there's the SEC's interpretation
还有证券交易委员会对
of Section 302 of Sarbox.
《萨奥法案》302节的阐释
Well, navigating that correctly
小心行事
could mean savings of several hundred thousand dollars.
可以省下好几十万呢
They know that, Howard.
他们很清楚呢 霍华德
Aapologize.
抱歉
When you reach your golden years,
人到了一定岁数
you tend ‭to get a little long-winded,
就会变得有点啰啰嗦嗦
ramble on and on about details.
老是念叨着一些细节
My point being, ‭your bank is in excellent hands.
我想说 你的银行在可靠的人手上
Look, I take your point. I do.
我明白你想说什么 真的
But I have to say,
但我要说
I have complete confidence in Ms. Wexler.
我对韦克斯勒女士很有信心
You should.
你是该如此
She was part of our team.
她在我们团队中待过
She learned from us.
她师从我们
You won't find better than Kim Wexler.
找不到比金·韦克斯勒更合适的人选了
But no matter how talented one individual may be,
但是不管她多么优秀
the needs of Mesa Verde are too big to handle alone.
梅萨维德的业务太重 一个人没法做
I wouldn't handle ‭your coming expansion alone.
我是不会单独处理你们今后的扩张
Which is why you should consider, once again,
所以你应该再考虑一下
enlisting a team of professionals.
交给我们这样专业的团队
- Glad we did this. - ‭Any time.
-很高兴能与你们见面 -随时恭候
We are there for you day and night.
我们时刻听候你们的差遣
Lovely to meet you, Paige.
很高兴见到你 佩奇
And you. Thank you.
我也是 谢谢
Talk soon, gentlemen.
回见 先生们
Chuck, that...
查克 那...
That was amazing.
真是太棒了
You were fantastic.
你真是太棒了
Trul-- Whoa. Chuck?
真...查克
Get me home.
送我回家
Ernie! ‭
欧尼
Hang on.
撑住
Again, we want to thank you
我们还是要谢谢你
for accommodating the Major like this.
能够接待少校
You kidding? It's an honor.
开什么玩笑 这是我的荣幸
For a war hero, I think we can bend the rules a wee bit.
为了战争英雄 可以小小地破个例
Well, we really appreciate it.
真的很感谢你
Major Talbott's grandsons are only in town for one more day,
塔尔博特少校的孙子只在城里再留一天
so it's great they get to share this experience with him.
他们能跟他一起分享这次经历真是太好了
You guys are in for a real treat.
这将是你们永生难忘的经历
You excited?!
激动吗
Y-yeah, excited.
是啊 很激动
So, these are your boys?
他们是你儿子吗
No, I'm -- No, I'm the family attorney.
不 我...我是他们家的律师
I just help when I can, so I called you.
能帮就帮一把 所以我打给了你
Well, ‭I am glad to be of service.
很高兴为你们效劳
And here she is.
就是她了
Gentlemen, meet FIFI,
先生们 这是菲菲
the world's last ‭air-worthy B-29 Superfortress.
世界上最后一架在任B29超级空中堡垒
She's based in Texas, but she's here for a quick visit,
原本在德州基地 但是暂时飞到这儿
just kind of a morale builder for the airmen.
鼓舞飞行员的士气
The crew's on lunch, unfortunately.
不过大家现在正在吃午饭
Otherwise, I was gonna see about showing you the inside.
不然我还想带你们看一下内部
Isn't she a beauty, Fudge?
很美吧 "软糖"
Just like the one you used to fly.
就像你以前开过的飞机一样
- Fudge? - Yep.
-软糖 -没错
Major Theodore "Fudge" Talbott.
西奥多·"软糖"·塔尔博特少校
His mom used to mail him
他的妈妈在战争期间
care packages of fudge during the war,
会给他寄软糖爱心包裹
and he shared them with his friends.
他会分给他的朋友
So that's the story. Right, guys?
的确是这样吧 伙计们
- Yes. - ‭Yeah.
-是啊 -是的
Well, sir, this certainly must bring back some memories for you.
先生 这一定勾起你的回忆了
"Too many to count," He says.
他说"太多了"
I gotta say, Major Talbott...
我得说塔尔博特少校
it's a privilege.
这是我的荣幸
So thank you for your service.
感谢您为国家效力
He says, "You're welcome."
他说"你客气了"
Boy, I envy you guys.
我真羡慕你们
I mean, the stories you must've heard.
你们一定听过他的故事
You remember any good ones?
有哪些不错的故事吗
- Bombing stuff mostly. - Bombing stuff.
-大多是关于轰炸的 -关于轰炸
Um, like, um -- like, the war.
比如战争
Did he fly over the Hump,
他飞越过喜马拉雅吗
or did he take off out of India?
或者从印度起飞过吗
You doing okay? You need some water?
你没事吧 你要喝水吗
Yes. Yes, sir.
好 好的
Oh, nuts. I forgot his water.
我忘带他的水了
Oh, hey. I can run back to the office, get him a bottle.
我可以回办公室给他拿一瓶
You could?
可以吗
Fudge, the captain's gonna run back to his office,
软糖 上尉说他要回办公室
get you some water, okay, sir?
给你拿点水 好吗长官
All right. That's great.
好的 太棒了
And there's no rush. He's gonna be fine.
不用着急 他没事
I'll be back ASAP.
我尽快回来
Up. Up.
起来 起来
Thought I told you not to say anything.
跟你说了什么都别说
Go stand by the front, uh, the nose, whatever.
站到前面去 机头那 随便吧
Where the hell'd you find this guy?
你到底从哪找来这家伙的
You couldn't get a real war hero?
你找不到真正的战争英雄吗
Yeah, like they grow on trees. So, this guy owes me.
你以为这么好找 这家伙欠我的
I defended him a while back when he couldn't pay.
他没钱的时候我帮他辩护
- Defended him for what? - What?
-为他辩护什么 -怎么
You wanna be a lawyer when you grow up?
你长大想当律师吗
Just fix the --
快搞定...
Public masturbation.
公共场合自慰
Total bullshit.
简直胡说八道
All right, keep your voice down.
好了 声音小点
You do not possess the power of speech.
你没有话语权
Okay, let's go. Let's go.
好 开始吧
Chop chop.
快点
All right, hands on hips.
好 双手叉腰
All right? Looking strong, looking proud, all right?
行吗 表现得强壮骄傲
See the bomber, okay? The bomber's the main point, so see it.
拍轰炸机 轰炸机是重点 拍它
I see the freaking bomber.
我在拍那该死的轰炸机了
Couldn't just plop the dude in front of a flag?
就不能把这家伙放国旗前吗
Why'd we have to come here?
为什么非要来这
Production value. Showmanship.
因为制作水准要高 要表演
You rolling?
开拍了吗
- Yeah, rolling. - Rolling.
-是的 在拍了 -在拍了
Okay, start the dolly.
好 开始推镜
And action.
开始
You're part ‭of the greatest generation.
你是最伟大的一代人
You fought the Nazis.
你打过纳粹
Fought the Japanese.
打过日本人
- What? ‭- Fought Japanese.
-什么 -我打过日本人
I fought the Japanese.
我打过日本人
This machine was used in the Pacific,
这飞机曾用于太平洋战场
where the Japanese are.
用来打日本
Why don't you shut up and learn to take some direction?
你为什么不闭嘴听指示
一百英尺内禁烟
Japanese.
打的日本人
All right, fine.
好 好
You fought all the dirty... Axis powers.
你打过所有肮脏的轴心国
Your band of brothers came together,
你们一群弟兄团结起来
and you saved the world.
拯救了世界
You're heroic.
你是个大英雄
Not that heroic.
有点过了
Just throw it away a little more.
表现出一点就行了
Okay, good.
好 很好
You've got red, white, and blue coursing through your veins.
爱国之情在你血液中奔驰
Look up!
看上面
Picture a bald eagle soaring!
看见一只秃鹰直冲云霄
‭Shit.
该死
- What? - ‭Okay, just keep rolling.
-怎么了 -你们继续拍
- Tights, wides - Just get me some good angles.
-特写还是广角 -拍出好角度就行
Okay. All right, back to one.
好 回到原点
Back to one. Fudge.
回到原点 软糖
Fudge, right here. Fudge.
软糖 看这里 软糖
What is it, Ernie?
什么事 欧尼
Jimmy, man, I'm at your brother's, and he's bad.
吉米 我在你哥这 他情况不妙
Bad? How bad?
不妙 有多不妙
He's -- I don't know. Bad, shakin'.
他...我说不清 就是不妙 不停发抖
I've never seen him like this.
我从没见过他这样
He keeps telling me not to call a doctor.
一直告诉我别找医生
Lemme guess.
让我猜猜
He's been going into the office.
他去办公室了
Yeah, more and more.
是的 而且
He had ‭a big meeting there today.
他今天开了一个重要的会议
Okay, ‭here's what you're gonna do.
好的 你这么做
Wrap him in a space blanket.
用太空毯把他裹住
He's already under one.
他已经裹了一层了
Wrap him in a second one.
再裹一层
Make him some tea, or just, better, heat some chicken broth.
给他点茶 或者最好给他热点鸡汤
Just let it simmer.
小火慢炖
Don't make it boil.
不要煮沸
That's it? No doctor?
就这样 不用找医生吗
That's it. No doctor. He's just gotta ride this out.
就这样 不用医生 他会挺过去的
Chuck'll be fine.
查克会没事的
Oh sh-- I gotta go.
该死 我得走了
Rhubarb. Rhubarb!
大黄 大黄
Idiots, that's the signal.
傻瓜 那是暗号
Get him in the chair.
让他坐轮椅上
Where's the air hose? Stick it in your nose.
输氧管呢 插进你鼻子
Come on.
Sir!
长官
Hey, this is not a problem.
不用这么麻烦你们
Would you mind if the guys and I took a picture with you?
介意我们跟你拍张照吗
It would mean a lot to us.
这对我们意义重大
Yeah, uh, p-pictures. He loves pictures.
行 拍照 他爱拍照
Here. Give me the camera.
来 给我相机
- I'll take it. - Here's your water.
-我来拍 -给你水
- Thank you, sir. - Thank you so much.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you. - Yeah. Ooh, here.
-谢谢 -没问题
All right, let's scoot ya in.
行 把你推过去
Swing ya around.
转过去
Okay, everybody line up?
大家都站好
Smile.
Cheese.
茄子
213平方米办公空间
You ready to sign? Let's do this.
你准备签了吗 来签吧
What?
怎么
I lost Mesa Verde.
梅萨维德银行跑了
- What? - ‭I had him.
-什么 -我之前说服他了
I thought I had him.
我以为说服了
‭So what happened?
怎么回事
They're s-sticking with HHM.
他们继续和哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所合作
Paige said they went over there this afternoon
佩奇说他们今天下午过去
for some kind of... courtesy meeting,
进行出于礼貌的会面
or so she thought, ‭and Kevin got his head turned.
反正她是这么以为 但凯文改变想法了
- By Howard? - ‭No.
-霍华德说服的吗 -不
Chuck.
查克
Jimmy, I have to ask.
吉米 我得问
You still up for doing this?
你还想这么做吗
What? You mean getting the office?
你说租下办公室吗
All of it.
这一切
I think maybe we need to...
我想我们也许得
slow down and really, you know...
放慢脚步 好好...
think about this.
考虑这事
Wait. Whoa.
等等
- Nothing's changed. - N-nothing's changed?
-都没变 -都没变吗
We're about to sign a very expensive lease
我们马上要签下非常贵的租约
after a very sizable chunk of income just went flying out the window.
但一大笔收入已经不翼而飞了
That's why we're a team.
这就是团队的意义
Something like this happens --
这种事总会发生
you're there to help me, I'm there to help you.
你帮我 我帮你
There will be other Mesa Verdes.
还会有梅萨维德这种大客户的
So you still wanna do this?
你还是想继续吗
Jimmy...
吉米...
I did everything you said,
我完全按你说的做
but he's not getting any better.
但他并未好转
You did good, Ernie.
你做得很好 欧尼
Thanks.
谢谢
Why don't you, uh, ‭go home and get some sleep?
你回家休息一下吧
I'll take over.
我来接手
He told me he wanted me to stay.
他说想让我留下
It's okay. I'm here now.
没关系 我来了
And, uh, next time you see Howard,
你下次见霍华德时
tell him you need a raise -- a big one.
告诉他你要大大加薪
Chuck, buddy?
查克 兄弟
‭How you feeling?
感觉如何
梅萨维德
梅萨维德
Hey, how's it going?
你好
I need an X-ACTO knife, a ruler -- wood, please --
我需要美工刀 尺子 要木头的
Hammermill Premium paper -- 20 pound, one ream --
锤磨机优质纸 二十磅 五百张
and a glue stick.
还有固体胶
Oh, and point me to your best copier.
我要用最好的复印机
- Best copier? - ‭Yeah. Best copier.
-最好的复印机 -没错 最好的复印机
C'mon. Di di mau.
快 时间很紧
*Been a strange old week
这个礼拜 十分古怪*
*With the stuff you didn't do and the people that you meet
未做之事 遇见之人*
*And digging up the words like pulling teeth
挖掘信息 就像拔牙*
*Got a face, a number
一副面孔 一个数字*
*And a name that she goes under
以及她使用的化名*
*I guess there's plenty worse place to be
也许这已相当不错*
*So why don't you do it
那你为何不干*
*Yeah, why don't you do it
那你为何不干*
*Ain't no harm in having just a bit more fun
多点享乐 又有何妨*
*Whether you like it or not
无论自己 喜不喜欢*
*Make no place for dragging down your face
永远别摆 一副臭脸*
*Don't you know it's the best one that you got
你该知道这是最好的结果*
*So why don't you do it
那你为何不干*
*Yeah, why don't you do it
那你为何不干*
*Why don't you do it, ooh
那你为何不干*
*Why don't you do it
那你为何不干*
*Break that bank
抢劫银行*
*You never know, you might draw blanks
你可能一无所获*
*Then again, it might sort you out
然后还被绳之以法*
*So why don't you do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it
那你为何不干 为何不干 为何不干*
*Do it
干啊*
*Do it
干啊*
He emerges.
他起来了
Good afternoon.
下午好
Is it afternoon?
下午了吗
Where's Ernesto?
欧内斯托人呢
He was supposed to stay with me.
他应该留下来陪我的
Don't get mad at Ernie.
别怪欧尼
He spent the better part of a day
他花了一天中最好的时间
watching you do your impression of a baked potato.
欣赏你烤土豆[裹锡纸]的表演
I told him to go home, get some shut eye.
我让他回家去睡会
‭You hungry?
你饿吗
You want something besides crackers?
除了饼干还想吃点什么吗
No, I'm fine.
不用 我没事
I'll fix myself something after my stomach settles.
等我的胃不难受了我自己弄点东西吃
Really doing a number on yourself,
在外面待这么久
spending so much time out of the house.
真把你伤得不轻
You just had to do it, huh?
你就非得这么干 是吧
Couldn't stand ‭to let Kim have Mesa Verde.
不能眼看着金挖走梅萨维德银行
You had to swipe it from her.
就非得从她手上抢走
I didn't swipe anything.
我没有抢走任何东西
We retained our client.
我们只是留住委托人
You and Howard never even heard about Mesa Verde
你和霍华德甚至都没听说过这个银行
till Kim brought it to ya on a red velvet pillow.
是金把它捧到你们面前的
I need a shower, and I've got a ton of work to do.
我要去冲个澡 还有一堆工作要处理
So if you're lookin' for a fight, Jimmy,
如果你想吵架 吉米
I just don't have it in me.
我实在没心情和你吵
Jimmy.
吉米
Thanks for stayin' with me.
谢谢你留下来陪我
I know we have our issues,
我们之间有积怨未解
but if things were reversed,
但是 如果我俩换一下
I hope you know that I would do the same for you.
我希望你知道 我也会一样待你
You're doing a great job.
干得真不错
You done this before?
你以前做过这个吗
No, not like this,
没有 没做过这样的
but we learned about fractions in school.
不过我们在学校里学过分数
You did? What fractions?
是吗 什么分数
1/2 inch, 1/4 inch,
二分之一英寸 四分之一英寸
1/8 inch, 1/16 inch.
八分之一英寸 十六分之一英寸
You know, I gotta tell ya,
你知道吗 我得承认
you are much smarter than I was when I was your age.
我在你这个年纪的时候可没你聪明
Maybe you needed better teachers.
或许是你老师教得不够好
That could be.
有可能
Can I do the drill now?
能让我来钻吗
You promised.
你答应了的
I did, didn't I?
是呀 我是答应了
Okay, get up here.
好了 过来
Now, you're gonna have to wear these
用重型工具的时候
if you're gonna handle the heavy machinery.
得戴上这个
W-why don't you have to wear them?
你怎么不戴
Because Pop-Pop's a grown-up, and grown-ups get to be stupid.
因为爷爷是大人 大人就可以变笨
Now, put them on.
好了 戴上
All right.
好的
Now, I'm gonna hold this because it's heavy,
这个很重 所以我来拿着
but you pull the trigger when I say so, okay?
我说按扳柄的时候你就按 行吗
Now get your hand on it.
把手放上来
All right, you got it?
好了 拿好了吗
Ready.
准备好了
All right, ready...set...pull.
好的 准备 按
Good job.
干得好
Can we do more? ‭
能再来几次吗
You line them up for me.
你帮我放好
Hello?!
在家吗
We're back here.
我们在后面
Wow. What's all this?
这是在干什么
We're making a special hose.
我们在做一个特制软管
Yeah, that's a special hose, all right.
特制软管啊 看出来了
I made marks every 3/4 inch,
我每隔四分之三英寸做一个记号
then Pop-Pop put a piece of wood down
然后爷爷在下面垫上一块木头
so he doesn't ruin his table.
这样就不会划到桌子了
Then we line up a drill, put the hole on the "X."
然后我们在标记号的地方钻孔
I needed a soaker ‭for the rhododendrons out back.
我要给外面的杜鹃花做个滴灌管
Well, Pop-Pop's gonna have to finish his project on his own,
好了 爷爷要自己完成工作了
because we have to go.
我们得走了
But we're not done yet.
可我们还没做完呢
No, I'll finish up.
没事 我会做好的
But you, young lady, were a big help.
小公主 你已经帮了我很大的忙了
Give me a hug.
抱抱
Love you, girl.
爱你 宝贝
- Love you. ‭- Thanks, Mike.
-我也爱你 -谢谢 麦克
Oh, you still good for Friday?
对了 你周五还是有空的吧
Absolutely.
当然
I'll think of another project by then.
我到时候再找个东西让她玩
Fantastic. Bye.
太好了 再见
Bye.
再见
I have a lunch date already.
我午餐已经约了人了
- Well, break it. - ‭I cannot break it.
-推了 -不能推
Will you take your hands off me?
能别碰我吗
What are you playing, osteopath?
你以为你是正骨医生吗
Temper, temper.
别激动
Oh, listen, Walter, you are no longer my husband
沃尔特 你已经不是我的丈夫了
and no longer my boss.
也不再是我的老板
And you're not gonna be my boss.
我以后也不会再为你工作了
Well, it would've worked out if you'd been satisfied
如果你满足于当编辑和记者
with just being editor and reporter, but not you.
事情就不会这样 可你就不
You had to marry me, spoil everything.
你非要嫁给我 毁了这一切
I wasn't satisfied? I suppose I proposed to you.
我不满足 那是我求的婚咯
Well, you practically did, making goo-goo eyes at me
差不多就是 你连着两年
for two years until I broke down.
整天对我送秋波 直到我松口
"Oh, Walter."
"啊 沃尔特"
And I still claim I was tight the night I proposed to ya.
而且我那晚是喝醉了才向你求的婚
If you'd have been a gentleman,
如果你是个绅士
you'd have forgotten all about it, but not you.
就该忘了那晚的事 可你就不
Why, you!
你竟敢
You're losing your eye.
你眼力不如以往了
You used to be able to pitch better than that.
你以前扔得可比这准多了
Hello? Yeah. What? Sweeney?
你好 是的 怎么了 斯威尼
Well, what can I do for ya?
有什么我能帮忙的吗