马男波杰克 第二季 BoJack Horseman Season 2 第1集: 全新沙发 Brand New Couch

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: J·C·冈泽尔兹

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 亚伦·保尔 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 克里斯汀·沙尔 / 斯坦利·图齐


台词
This is from BoJack H. BoJack is nine years old.
来信人是九岁的马男波杰克
"When I grow up, I want to be like you.
他写道"等我长大 也想像你一样
And I think I'm on the right track.
我觉得这个选择[赛道]是对的
Get it? Track?
懂了吗 赛道
Because horses run on tracks and you are a horse.
因为马跑在赛道上 而你是一匹马
And I am a horse. Do you get it?
我也是一匹马 你懂了吗
Do you get my joke about the track?"
懂我这个赛道笑话了吗"
Okay, there's a whole page of this.
好吧 这一整页都是在问你懂没懂
Should I write him, tell him I get it?
我该回信告诉他我懂了吗
He goes on. "My question for you is:
他又写道 "我想问你的是
I am a good kid and I like to play,
我是个好孩子 也喜欢玩耍
and I like to go to school, but sometimes I get sad.
喜欢上学 但有时候我会伤心
What do you do when you get sad?
你伤心的时候会做什么
Oh, big stud, running off to gallivant with your fillies.
杀千刀的 和小母马逛街回来了吗
Is that to impress me? I can smash a dinner plate, too.
要吓唬老子吗 老子也会摔宴会盘
That's a salad plate, you peasant.
那是沙拉盘 你这匹土马
I thought these were salad plates.
我以为这些是沙拉盘呢
- Those are saucers. - Why do we even have saucers?
-那些是茶托盘 -我们干嘛要茶托盘
We don't drink tea.
我们根本不喝茶
Those saucers are for entertaining!
那些茶托盘是买来玩的
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm exit-taining.
是嘛 那我"不玩"了
Do you get it?
你听懂了没
But, uh, seriously, folks. Right?
说真的 各位 是这样对吧
Don't sit so close to the TV, it'll make you cruel.
别坐得离电视太近 会让你变得残忍无情
You know, I was beautiful before I got pregnant.
你知道吗 我怀孕前可漂亮了
I know.
我知道
You ruined me, BoJack.
是你毁了我 波杰克
I know.
我知道
You better grow up to be something great
你最好长大了有一番成就
to make up for all the damage you've done.
补偿你的所有过错
I will.
我会的
Okay, enough me being a great mom.
好了 慈母说教结束
I'm gonna go hide your father's heart medication.
我得去把你爸的心脏病药藏起来
Enjoy your dumb little TV show.
看你的小破电视节目吧
翻译:企鹅森碟 milkon 不高兴童鞋 圈圈
校对:圈圈 时间轴: 薛定谔的猫
后期: 宝宝 总监:圈圈
马男波杰克 第二季第一集
The first thing is, you gotta believe that change is possible.
首先 你要相信一切改变皆有可能
You have to tell yourself every day:
你必须每天告诉自己
"I can change and I will change."
"我能改变 我会改变"
- I can change and I will change. - Louder.
-我能改变 我会改变 -大声一点
旧蠢的生活全新的心态安德鲁·J·亨氏
I can change and I will change.
我能改变 我会改变
I still can't hear you.
还是听不见
You're an audiobook.
你只是本有声书 嚣张个屁啊
"I've got a new attitude."
"我有个积极的心态"
That's what your face should be saying to
每天早晨走在街上时
everyone you pass on the street.
你都该让别人看到这样的面貌
We call that the PANTS approach.
我们称之为PANTS法
P A N T S P-A-N-T-S.
People all need to see.
大家都要看到
People all need to see.
大家都要看到
Yeah, a little to the right. No, house right.
再往右一点 不 是往下场门方向
That's an acting term. It means left. I'm an actor.
那是表演术语 是左边的意思 我是演员
No.
BoJack, why did I wake up in an alley?
波杰克 为什么我醒来时发现被扔到小巷去了
I had to get rid of the old couch, Todd.
我要把旧沙发扔掉 陶德
While I was sleeping on it?
非要在我睡在上面的时候扔吗
The couch was a metaphor for my old attitude.
那沙发是我旧心态的象征
My audiobook told me
有声书说
I had to let go of the burdens of my life sofa.
我必须丢掉我的"沙发"重担
Oh, you know what? Maybe it was "My life so far."
你知道吗 也许他是说"人生"重担
I feel like you could've woken me up first.
我怎么觉得你可以先叫醒我呢
Todd, no one can wake anybody else up.
陶德 没人可以叫醒别人
You need to wake yourself up.
你必须自己叫醒自己
I don't know if I trust this new guy.
我和这个新家伙不熟
I'm just gonna go sleep in your car.
我还是去你车里睡吧
- Uh-oh. I think someone needs a FAB. - A FAB?
-不 我觉得有人需要一个FAB -什么FAB
FAB, stands for fresh active BNA.
F A B 意思是积极的BNA
- BNA? - Brand-new ATTITUDE. Try to keep up.
-什么BNA -全新的ATTITUDE 听仔细了
ATTITUDE stands for attention to--
ATTITUDE是指关注...
Did you also get rid of my stuff? Where's my duffel bag?
你把我的东西也扔了吗 我的行李呢
I value you. Hashtag "Thank you for being a friend."
我很重视你哦 打标签"谢谢你做我的朋友"
Hashtag "PANTS."
打标签"大家都要看到"
You got to conquer that hill.
你必须征服这座山
The hill is a metaphor.
山是一种象征
Everything is a metaphor.
万物都是象征
- You are literally a metaphor. - Oh, my God.
-其实你也是一种象征 -我的神啊
Oh, my God, this is the worst.
我的神啊 太糟糕了
This feels awful.
感觉太差了
Why does anybody run?
怎么会有人跑步啊
On your right.
你右边就有一个哦
And she had no idea that her boyfriend was the strangler.
她根本不知道她男友就是杀手
I guess some people just see what they wanna see,
有些人只看得见他们想看见的东西
right, Vincent?
对吧 文森特
- Yeah. - Hey, Princess Carolyn.
-是啊 -你好 卡洛琳公主
I gotta go. One of my dumb-ass clients is here.
我得挂了 我最蠢的客户之一来了
Just out for a jog, thought I'd say hello.
只是出来跑步 顺便打个招呼
I jog now.
我现在开始跑步了
You jogged here from Laurel Canyon?
你从月桂谷跑来这吗
I drove, but I moved my arm a bunch,
我开车来的 但我一直在挥动手臂
so the Fitbit counted the miles.
所以运动手环也把这算进了公里数
Uh, someone named BoJark Hoseman is here?
有一位犸男波夹克先生来访
Thank you, Stuart.
谢谢 斯图尔特
Also, your coffee is coming late.
还有你的咖啡会"晚点"到
- Just like you ordered. - I said "latte."
-按你的要求 -我是说"拿铁"
Ah. Well, I wrote down "late," So that's what it's gonna be.
我记下来的是"晚点" 所以就按我写的来吧
What happened to Laura?
劳拉去哪了
Assistants are like Belushi brothers.
助理就像贝鲁西兄弟[演员]
Good ones leave too soon, bad ones never go away.
好的走太早 坏的走不掉
It's a beautiful day, though, right?
今天还是美好的一天 对吧
Every morning is a miracle.
每个早晨都是一个奇迹
Hashtag "Miracle." Hashtag "Every morning."
打标签"奇迹" 打标签"每个早晨"
Hashtag "Every morning is a miracle."
打标签"每个早晨都是一个奇迹"
Hashtag "BoJack thoughts."
打标签"波杰克随想"
I'm glad you found your bliss, BoJack.
恭喜你找到精神寄托 波杰克
But are you ready for your first day on set tomorrow?
但你真的准备好明天的首日拍摄了吗
You mean, am I amped? Because I am so pumped.
你是指我兴奋起来了吗 其实我已经跃跃欲试了
This Secretariat movie is a big deal.
《一代骄马》电影是笔大生意
Please do not blow it.
千万别搞砸了
Why would I blow it?
凭什么说我会搞砸
I have a brand-new attitude.
我有了全新的心态
You know, when I won that Golden Globe last month,
我上个月拿金球奖的时候
I went to a very dark place.
我陷入了黑暗低谷
I was in a hole.
我陷入了黑洞
And I realized,
接着我意识到
"I can wallow in this hole or I can change."
"要么被黑洞吞没 要么改变自己"
While I was tempted to go with the former,
虽然我倾向于前者
sometimes the only way out of a hole is a latter.
但有时唯一的出洞之路是后者[在后面]
- No pun intended. - You clearly intended that pun.
-没有双关语的意思哦 -你明显是双关的意思
Princess Carolyn, you gotta believe in the AHP of TPE.
卡洛琳公主 你必须相信TPE的AHP
Uh-uh. I'm not asking.
我不想问
The awesome healing power--
超强的治愈能力
- I am not asking. - --of total positive energy.
-我不想知道 -完全正能量的
You should probably leave
你也许应该走了
because I'm about to pretend to get a phone call.
因为我要假装接电话了
Hello? No, he's still here.
你好 不 他还在这
No, he's not taking the hint somehow.
不 他还是没有明白我的暗示
Honey, where's my bandana?
亲爱的 我的大手帕呢
You chewed it up, we had to throw it away, remember?
你把它嚼碎了 只能扔了 还记得吗
No, not that one.
不 不是说那条
The one with the bones on it.
上面有骨头样子的
With the meat juice stains? The one I wore to the Emmys.
还沾上了肉汁 我穿去参加艾美奖的
I don't know. I gotta go. BoJack's gonna be here any minute.
不知道 我得走了 波杰克马上就来了
Did you check the hall closet?
你找过客厅衣柜了吗
I can't see anything in this stupid thing.
戴着这玩意我什么都看不到
I know, Mr. Peanutbutter.
我明白 花生酱先生
But the doctor says you gotta keep it on for one more week.
但医生说你得再戴一星期
I look like an idiot.
我看起来跟白痴一样
You look very responsible.
你看起来非常靠谱
Is the bandana doing anything?
大手帕能让我好看点吗
Hey, work buddy, first day on the job, huh?
同事你好啊 上班第一天对吧
Hashtag "Great day to start fresh at a new job,
标签"美好的一天从新工作开始
sincerely, BoJack."
真诚的 波杰克"
- @Diane. - Can't believe you wanted to carpool.
-呼叫戴安 -不敢相信你要拼车
Gotta save the planet, Diane.
总得拯救地球 戴安
Hey, is that BoJack Horseman?
这不是马男波杰克吗
I really don't know because I have no peripheral vision.
骑士我也不知道 因为我看不到周围的东西
Going off of smell here. Folks.
连嗅觉都要丧失了 各位
Mr. Peanutbutter, how the hell are you?
花生酱先生 你还好吗
Loving it, buddy. Loving life.
热爱我的生活 老兄
Brother, I am right there with you.
兄弟 我支持你
I got a brand-new attitude and I am also loving life.
我有崭新的姿态 我也热爱生活
Diane, look at us. A couple life-lovers over here.
戴安 看我们 一对热爱生活的人
Is that a new cone? Looking sharp, PB.
你这是新头套吗 看起来真精神 小酱
It is a new cone. Is it really obvious I'm wearing a cone?
是新头套 能一眼看出我戴头套吗
Didn't notice. Because you've got the smile of a winner.
根本发觉不了 因为你有着王者的笑容
- What's going on? - I have to wear the cone
-怎么回事 -我得戴着头套
so I don't gnaw on the stitches I had to get
才不会咬到我上周
when I punched a mirror last week.
砸碎镜子而缝的针口
I got drunk and thought my reflection was another dog.
我喝多了以为我的映像是另外一条狗
I was so mad at that other dog.
我被那只狗气疯了
He was wearing my clothes.
他穿着我的衣服
We've all been there, brother.
我们都经历过那种事 兄弟
I don't understand what's happening.
我还是不知道发生了什么
Did someone say something to the left of me?
有人在我左边说话了吗
Diane, sweetheart, is that you?
戴安 宝贝 是你吗
Hey, why don't we just us two schedj a hang for this 'kend?
这末不如就我们两人安排个活动吧
"'Kend" is how I say weekend now.
我现在管周末叫"末"
Uh, I love that.
太好了
And I got a pair of tix to the 'Stones show this 'kend.
这末我有两张石演的门票
- Wanna go? - The Rolling Stones?
-想去吗 -滚石乐队吗
What? Oh, no, no, no. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
什么 不不 超大声合唱团
You know I'm not really familiar with that outfit,
我并不怎么了解那帮人
but I do love trying new things.
但我愿意尝试新鲜事物
- Who are you? - Anyway, we gotta get to work.
-你到底是谁 -总之我们要上班了
It was really great talking to you, Mr. Peanutbutter.
和你聊天很开心 花生酱先生
All right, break a leg, good buddy.
好吧 祝你好运 好伙计
Diane, BoJack's ready to go.
戴安 波杰克准备走了
Where are you, sweetheart? Are you ready?
你在哪宝贝 准备好了吗
The house is a metaphor for a home.
房屋是家的象征
Happiness is a metaphor for change.
幸福是改变的象征
Happiness is a metaphor--
幸福是...
- Where are we going? - Oh, my God.
-我们要去哪 -吓我一跳
BoJack, this is Corduroy Jackson-Jackson,
波杰克 这位是灯芯绒杰克逊
your costar.
他跟你联袂主演
- Hey, man. - Corduroy Jackson-Jackson.
-你好 伙计 -我是灯芯绒杰克逊
Oh, right, the underwear guy.
对了 那个内衣家伙
Underwear model/actor/dancer/dreamer.
内衣模特演员舞者梦想家
Also, you know, I'm a huge fan. I'm so excited/amped/pumped
我也是你的头号粉丝 能和你共事
to be working with you. Yeah.
我超级激动兴奋打鸡血
Hey, man, that's fantastic/great/I-ran-out-of-things.
那可太好了真棒无法言表
Hi. Kelsey Jannings?
你好 凯尔西·詹尼斯吗
That depends.
看情况
- Are you my ex-wife's lawyer? - I'm Diane.
-你是我前妻的律师吗 -我是戴安
I'm here to be a character consultant.
我是来做角色顾问的
- What? - I got a call from the studio.
-什么 -制片厂打电话叫我来的
Yeah. Okay. Why don't you stand over there
知道了 你干嘛不站在那边
and make sure no one trips over that cable?
保证电缆不会绊倒别人
This cable?
这根电缆吗
Do you have a thousand dollars for me?
你给我准备好一千块了吗
- What? - Because each minute I spend talking to you,
-什么 -因为我每跟你说话一分钟
that's how much money I'm wasting.
就相当于浪费一千块
- Oh. Sorry. - Hey, who's this guy?
-抱歉 -这个家伙是谁
- Who let this guy in? - I just--
-谁让他进来的 -我刚...
He's got a real funny face. I like your face, guy.
他长了张挺逗的脸 我喜欢
- Thank you. - What a cute funny face. You wannna cookie?
-谢谢 -多可爱的脸蛋 吃饼干吗
Can someone get this guy a cookie?
有人能给他块饼干吗
He's got a soothing face and I like looking at it.
他有张让人舒心的脸 我喜欢看
Like a Matisse painting.
就像马蒂斯的画
Guys, guys, could I get everyone's attention, please?
各位 请大家听我说话好吗
Oh, watch out for the cable. Don't trip over the cable.
注意电缆 别绊倒了
I just want everyone to know what an honor it is to be here.
我想告诉大家 来这里我倍感荣幸
Secretariat has always been a personal hero of mine.
我一直崇拜骄马这个角色
A complex role that requires a precise touch and a deft hand
这个复杂的角色需要精准而灵巧的诠释
and I just can't wait to tackle it head-on.
我迫不及待要积极诠释这一角色了
It's truly an honor.
真的是我莫大的荣幸
Namaste.
合十致敬
Neat. So, in this scene,
说得好 在这个场景中
Secretariat's at his lowest.
骄马处在人生最低谷
He just lost his first race,
他刚输掉了第一场比赛
his father was sent to the glue factory.
他父亲被送去黏胶工厂
It's a dark moment.
这是黑暗时刻
- You got it. - Scene 22 alpha, take one.
-没问题 -22幕第1场 第1条
Action!
开始
Hey, Secretariat.
你好 骄马
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
- Hello? - Diane!
-你好 -戴安
I can't tell you how disappointed
你不知道你不能和我
I am you're not here with me in Northern Cordovia.
一起来北科尔多维亚 我有多失望
I'm incredibly disappointed. Boo!
我太失望了
I didn't think I could do it, but I did it.
我以为我无法胜任 但我做到了
I'm amazing.
我非常了不起
Sebastian, I know you're doing important work.
塞巴斯蒂安 我知道你眼下工作很重要
But I couldn't just drop everything and fly to the Third World.
但我不能不顾一切飞到第三世界
- I just got married, and-- - Diane.
-我才刚结婚 而且 -戴安
People are dying, and I'm witnessing it.
不断有人死去 我在亲眼见证
And I need people to witness me witnessing it.
我需要有人见证我的见证
I know, and I'll be there in three months,
我知道 三个月后我就过去
as soon as I'm done on the movie.
电影的事一结束就去
This is also important.
这事也很重要
In a way.
算是吧
Well, lucky for you, there'll still be just as much famine
算你走运 三个月后这里也会是
and war and devastation in three months.
一样的饥荒 战乱和破败不堪
I'm not dead yet.
我还没死呢
Yep. Lucky me.
是啊 我真走运
We're still rolling, people.
我们还在拍呢 各位
So, BoJack, in this scene, Secretariat is sad, right?
波杰克 这一幕里骄马很伤心
Afraid he's gonna lose his scholarship.
他担心他会丢掉奖学金
Oh, sure. Yeah, sad. Of course. Duh.
知道了 悲伤嘛 太简单了
Okay, here we go. Action.
好了开始吧 开拍
Hey, Secretariat.
嘿 骄马
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛啊
That was bad. I know that was bad. Let's keep it rolling.
演得也太烂了 我知道 继续拍吧
- I'll say when to keep rolling. - Okay.
-要不要拍我说了算 -好吧
What are you doing here? Did we get it?
你来这儿干嘛啊 这次不错吧
I can tell by your face that we didn't get it.
看你这脸色是不行啊
All right, let me try again. What are you doing--?
好吧 我再试一遍 你来这儿...
I'm sorry. I am having trouble with the words.
对不起 我对这台词不是很满意
Is it okay if I play around with it a bit?
我能不能稍微随性发挥一下
When did you get here? Sorry, no. Got it. Got it. Got it.
你啥时候来的啊 对不起 我懂了懂了
Man, these lights are bright, huh?
天啊 这光线也太强了
Can we kill these lights at all? Is that a--?
能不能把灯都关上 行吗
- No. - Okay, I'm sad.
-不行 -好吧 我很悲伤
I'm sad. Acting sad.
我很悲伤 要表现出悲伤
Secretariat is sad.
骄马很悲伤
Okay, here we go.
好了 可以了
I'm sad!
我很悲伤
Sorry, what was the line?
不好意思 台词是啥来着
I don't know if this helps or not, but when Secretariat was a kid,
不知道这话有没有帮助 但骄马小的时候
he actually--
他其实...
My face!
我的脸啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
- Watch out! - Hey.
-小心 -喂
Oh, my God. My face.
天啊 我的脸
My beautiful face.
我美丽的容颜
Why didn't someone tell me not to trip over that cable?
为什么没人告诉我小心别被电缆绊倒
It was such an important job, but no one was there to do it
这么重要的工作 却没人来做
and now my face is in ruins.
现在我的脸全毁了
Ok. We're gonna need a couple of days to rebuild this set.
好了 我们需要几天时间重搭布景
So, let's all just use this time to regroup
大家就利用这段时间重振旗鼓
and really figure out what we're doing
好好想想我们到底是在干什么
and why we're here.
到底为什么要来这里
So, let me get this straight. Bad means good?
让我理一理啊 坏是好的意思吗
Maybe you should leave the teen-talk to me.
你还是让我来教育未成年吧
Jeezy Kableezy.
小菜一碟啊
Well, it wasn't Ibsen.
唉 这不是经典喜剧啊
That's your takeaway? That your son's TV show wasn't Ibsen?
你就这感想 你儿子演的节目不是经典喜剧
- I'm sorry. Did you need a compliment? - That's--
-真对不起 你是想让我夸你吗 -我
Oh, I loved the part
我特喜欢
where you got your head caught in the banister.
你脑袋卡栏杆里那一段
- Yeah-- - And what's this letter I have?
-这 -哎呦喂我手里这信是咋回事
It's from the government saying, "I'm proud of you."
是政府寄来的呢 上面写着"我为你骄傲"
- Are you--? - No, what I'm holding is nothing.
-你 -不 我手里其实啥都没有
Excuse me. Can you check on our drinks?
不好意思 能帮我催催我们的酒水吗
I would love some gin right now.
我现在真得喝点杜松子酒
I wouldn't drink anything out of an open container.
凡是打开了的东西我都不喝
This town is full of AIDS.
这里可是艾滋病横行啊
- That's not-- - You're a clown, you know that?
-这不是 -你就是个小丑 你知道吗
You've always been a wonderful pillar of support.
你可真是支持我啊
Gin, please? Is there gin coming?
来点杜松子酒吧 送来了吗
I'm here, aren't I? I suffered through that ordeal.
至少我来了 硬撑着看完了
You know, the man sitting next to me was wearing a T-shirt?
我旁边那哥们穿的是T恤啊
A T-shirt, BoJack, in the theater.
T恤啊 波杰克 那可是剧院
Yes, a T-shirt.
是啊 T恤
That is the worst thing that's ever happened to anyone in a theater.
那可是剧院里最惨绝人寰的事情呢
- The T-shirt told me to "Just do it." - Here we go.
-那件T恤让我"直接上吧" -又开始了
I don't know to what "It" the T-shirt referred
我不知道那件T恤让我上的是什么
but I won't be spoken to in that tone by an article of clothing.
但我决不允许一件衣服用这种语气跟我说话
Vodka? Triple sec? Looking for any alcohol.
伏特加 橙皮甜酒 啥酒都行
You don't know how lucky you are to have me.
你都不知道有我在身边是多幸运的事
I hope you die before I do
我希望你死在我前面
so you never know what it's like to lose a mother.
这样你就不会知道失去母亲的痛苦了
As long as one of us dies, that's good enough for me.
只要咱俩有一个人死 我就心满意足了
Can we please get some alcohol into my mouth?
能不能给我点酒让我喝啊
The past is past.
过去的事情已经过去了
That's why it's called the past.
所以那才叫做过去
Tomorrow is an opportunity.
明天又是新的机遇
You can be big and proud and bang on your tom-tom drum
你可以很强大很骄傲地打起手鼓
or you can get in your boat and row.
或者你也可以乘船出游
Tom or row.
打鼓或是出游
Tomorrow.
就是明天
Hey, do you wanna talk?
想聊聊吗
Talk? Why? Why would we do that?
聊啥 干嘛 为啥要聊
So you can put everything in a book and sell a million copies?
就为了让你写进书里卖个几百万本吗
Sorry. That's what the old me would have said.
对不起 这是以前的我才会说的话
The new me doesn't hold a grudge.
这个崭新的我不会记仇的
- No. - I gotta say, the new you seems a little on edge.
-不要 -可这个崭新的你有点抓狂啊
电视剧《欢乐时光》中的角色
What? Me? I'm as cool as The Fonz in a meat locker.
我吗 我和在冷藏室里的风仔一样爽呢
That's a metaphor, Diane.
这是个隐喻 戴安
- Actually it's a simile. - Goddamn it.
-其实这是明喻 -妈蛋
卡洛琳公主
Oh, okay. Hello?
好吧 喂
Small talk, small talk, small talk. Are you blowing it?
闲聊闲聊闲聊 你是不是给搞砸了
I heard you're blowing it.
我听说你搞砸了
What? Who told you that? Was it Todd? Todd!
什么 谁说的 是不是陶德 陶德
You gotta turn this ship around, BoJ. If you don't--
你得想办法挽回局面 小波 不然
Hey, can you hold on a second, sweetheart?
你能稍等一下吗 亲爱的
I'm getting another call.
有人打电话进来了
Well, if it isn't my friend, Rutabaga,
这不是我的好朋友鲁塔贝格嘛
the boy prince of the 26th floor.
26楼的小王子
Carolyn. How are things all the way up on 27?
卡洛琳 你们27楼都还好吧
Stomp once for good, twice for killing it.
跺一下脚是很好 两下就是爽到爆
Killing...
爽...到...
Give me some gossip.
给我说点八卦嘛
My wife is making me go to the opera tonight.
我老婆逼我今晚去看歌剧
I need something to distract me from the thought of D-bags
我需要点东西分散注意力 才不要看一群混蛋
singing songs in German about their boners.
在那儿用德语歌颂他们的二弟呢
Okay, you gotta keep this close to the vest
好吧 你最好别给我走漏风声
but I am inches from getting Emily VanCamp
我马上就能帮艾米丽·万凯普搞到鹅人范桑特
美国前总统肯尼迪的前妻
the lead in Goose Van Sant's new movie about Jackie O.
那部关于杰奎琳的新电影的主角了
My clients would f-l-ip
如果我能搞到这种角色
if I got them parts like that.
我的客户绝对能乐疯了
You're seriously killing it in the department of kicking ass.
在屌爆这方面 你简直是无敌了
In regards to you being an agent and being good at it,
你不是普通经纪人 不是优秀经纪人
you are crushing it.
而是屌爆的经纪人啊
You're not so bad yourself, Rutabaga, for a 26er.
26岁的你做得也不错啊 鲁塔贝格
You're the only one in this building
你是这楼里唯一一个
who isn't a total snooze-cooze.
不只会闲扯睡觉的人
Yes, Natasha, I'm talking about you. I know you're listening.
娜塔莎 我说的就是你 我知道你在偷听
Ugh. I gotta go. I made Natasha cry.
我得挂了 把娜塔莎弄哭了
I don't think she's coming back to this call.
我觉得她不会再切到这通电话了
Could we keep it down in the front, please?
前面说话能低点声吗
- Thank you. - What am I gonna do?
-谢谢 -我该怎么办
Well, you were an actor for nine years on Horsin' Around.
你在《胡闹的小马》里演了九年
How did you do that?
那是怎么做的
Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?
能和你说几句吗
Of course, buddy.
当然可以 伙计
I always have time for you, my good friend BoJack
对你我什么时候都有空 我的好朋友波杰克
in this, the year 1988.
在这1988年
Have a seat.
请坐
Hey, enough with the stomping already!
跺脚跺够了吧
- Am I-- Am I a clown? - Oh, brother.
-我是 我是个小丑吗 -兄弟
Didn't I tell you not to invite your mom to the taping?
我不是跟你说别邀请你妈来看录制吗
As Max Headroom would say,
《超级麦克斯》里说
"Your m-m-mom is a b-b-bitch."
你妈妈妈妈是个贱贱贱贱人
But I am a good actor, right?
我是个好演员 对吗
BJ, I don't know.
小波 我不知道
Look-- You know what you're good at?
听着 你知道你擅长什么吗
Hitting your mark, saying your lines, loudly with good diction.
达到目标 说出台词 响亮生动
Should I be doing more?
我该多做一些吗
To capture the character and make the audience connect to his feeling.
捕捉人物性格 让观众引起共鸣
This is a situation comedy.
这是情景喜剧
No one watches this show to feel feelings.
没人看这个会产生共鸣
Life is depressing enough already.
生活已经够让人沮丧了
You bring joy to millions of people.
你把欢乐带给大家
Maybe someday later, you'll need to learn how to act for real.
也许有朝一日 你需要学着本色出演
But for now, don't worry about it.
但现在 不要想那么多
Oh, shit. I'm not an actor.
天 我不是个演员
All this time,
一直以来
I assumed there was more to me than everyone thought
我以为我要比大家想的要好一点
but maybe there isn't.
但或许根本不是
That's the part where you're supposed to disagree with me.
此处你应该提出异议
Oh, right.
对哦
Well, you got the part, didn't you?
你也懂的 不是吗
What did you do in the audition?
你面试怎么样
Well, how should I know? That was the old me.
我怎么知道 那是以前的我
Now I've got a brand-new attitude.
我现在是崭新的姿态
Oh, God. Okay. Okay. What should I do?
天 好吧好吧 我该怎么办
Make a break for it? Drive to Mexico?
逃跑吗 开到墨西哥
Start a new life there? Meet a local girl? Fall in love?
在那开始新的人生 和那儿的姑娘相遇相爱
Talk my way into a job at a textile plant?
商量着在纺织厂讨个饭碗
Work my way up until I own the place?
埋头工作 混成厂长
No. What am I talking about?
不 我在胡说些什么
I can't run a textile plant.
我经营不了纺织厂
That's way too much responsibility. What am I gonna do?
责任太大了 我该怎么办啊
The walls are closing in!
我四处碰壁
BoJack, breathe. You can do this.
波杰克 深呼吸 你可以的
You have two days. Maybe you could hire an acting coach.
你还有两天 也许可以雇一个表演指导
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
Plus, you can watch old Secretariat videos.
而且 你还可以看看以前的骄马视频
I've got a hard drive full of research.
我有一个硬盘里面全是有关的研究
Yeah. Yeah, you're right. You're right. I can do this.
对 你说得对 我可以的
I've got two whole days.
我还有整整两天
And when the pressure's on, that's when I shine.
有压力我才会出彩
Yeah. Two days. I can do all those things.
对 两天 这些绝对没问题
两天后
Oh, shit. I didn't do any of those things.
完了 我什么都没做成
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
That was it. Say that again.
就是这种感觉 再说一遍
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么呦
- Okay. - No?
-好吧 -不是这样吗
BoJack, before we get started today - I wanted to show you this.
波杰克 开始之前 我想让你看看这个
What is it?
这是什么
This is the machine that's gonna make you a good actor.
这是台能让你变成好演员的机器
- Really? - No. Dumbing.
-真的吗 -才怪 白痴
We need to make a scan of your face
我们要扫描你的脸
so that if you die, we can finish the movie without you.
如果你死了我们可以继续完成这部影片
- What? - Standard procedure these days
-什么 -最近流行的标准流程
when a star is assessed to be of a certain liability,
当某个演员可能成为累赘时
like if there was a whole book written about
比如有整本书都写
what a reckless jackass he is,
他有多么混球
you make a digital replica of his head
就可以做个他的面部数字复制品
so you're not screwed if he goes all Belushi on you.
这样如果他学贝鲁西那一套你也不会遭殃
- Wait, which Belushi? - Hold still, please.
-等等 哪个贝鲁西 -请不要动
Terrific. We got it.
好了 做完了
One day, that's gonna be exit of the whole job.
有一天这些流程就不再需要了
Sit for five seconds while a machine scans his face.
坐下五秒 机器扫描面部
Six months later, plugging a movie on Kimmel.
六个月后 去鸡毛秀上宣传电影都不成问题
I gotta go on Kimmel now too? What if he makes me read a mean tweet?
我也去鸡毛秀吗 他让我读吐槽推文怎么办
I'm not emotionally prepared for that.
我还没做好心理准备
Don't worry so much. If you can't do this part
别想太多 你做不了
we'll just fire you and get someone else who can.
我们就把你炒了找其他人来
Either way, I'll be fine.
不管怎样 我都无所谓
What do you need, BoJack?
你需要什么 波杰克
I don't know. I thought I wanted this,
我不知道 我以为我想要这个
but now I'm feeling all this pressure.
但现在我感到压力很大
You think you made a mistake,
你觉得你雇我来
- hiring me? - I don't make mistakes, BoJack.
-是犯错了吗 -我从不犯错 波杰克
I do the crossword in Sharpie,
我在三福公司玩填字游戏的时候
美国记号笔生产商
I never learned the shortcut for undo.
连撤销键都从来没用过
It's Command-Z.
是"Command"加"Z"
Don't need it, won't use it.
不需要 也用不到
I'm trying to have this new attitude,
我努力想以崭新的姿态示人
you know, be this better, more positive guy.
做个更棒更乐观的人
But I just keep thinking about
但我总是想
how this movie is my last shot at happiness.
这部电影是我朝幸福冲击的最后一个机会
Well, BoJack, I hope this helps:
波杰克 我希望这能帮助你
I don't care if you are happy or not.
我才不管你幸福与否
You have a job to do.
你还有工作要做
This guy again? I'm in love with this kid.
又是他 我爱上这个孩子了
I wanna put you in my pocket.
我要把你放进我的口袋里
You're adorable.
你真可爱
黛布拉的面容永远活在我们心中
- Hey, Diane, you're a writer, aren't you? - Yes.
-戴安 你是个作家对吗 -是的
Yes. I am a writer. What do you need?
我是个作家 你有什么需要吗
Can you write on a sign "Watch out for cable"?
你能写个"注意电缆"的告示牌吗
I know you were telling people that, but it's a really important job
我知道你口头上说过 但这个真的很重要
and a sign is less likely to get distracted.
而且告示牌不会分心做别的事
Oh. Yeah. Okay.
好吧 知道了
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么啊
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你干什么
So, I went a little overboard
我太热心了
and I made you two mixes.
所以给你做了两张混剪CD
The first CD is all Mighty Mighty.
第一张是《超大声合唱团》
The second CD is all of the bosstones' side projects
第二张是所有的周边
and solo singles.
还有单曲
So you can listen to it and imagine the band
这样在美国对斯卡乐都失去兴趣时
never took that hiatus in the mid-aughts
你就可以听听这个音乐
when America briefly lost interest in ska.
想象乐队中期根本没有空窗期了
What? I don't have time for this.
什么 我哪有时间听这个
I don't wanna listen to your music.
我才不想听你的音乐
I don't wanna hang out. Get out of here.
我也不想跟你一起待着 你滚
All right. You don't wanna listen to Bosstones together.
好吧 你不想听他们的音乐
That's the impression that I get.
我也是这么想的
Is it the impression that I get?
我是这么想的吗
Yes. That's the impression that you get.
没错 你就是这么想的
I see. Way to go, Mr. Peanutbutter.
知道了 继续加油 花生酱先生
What a stupid move. Why did you--?
这一步真是太蠢了 你为什么...
BoJack, listen, I know you're scared,
波杰克 我知道你害怕
but it's gonna be okay.
但不会有事的
- You gotta be strong. - Yeah, but--
-你得坚强 -好 但是...
You gotta rise to the occasion,
你得应付自如
okay? So what if the new couch is weird?
知道吗 万一新沙发很奇怪怎么办
- Or lumpy? - Uh, what?
-硌得慌怎么办 -什么
What are you gonna do? Just sleep in BoJack's car forever?
要怎么办 难道在波杰克的车里睡一辈子吗
Are you talking to me, or you--?
你是在跟我说话还是...
Damn it, time to stop being a coward.
该死 不要再当懦夫了
It's time to go home and sleep on BoJack's couch. Hurray!
是时候回家睡波杰克的沙发了 万岁
Happy ending for Todd!
陶德大圆满了
Charley Witherspoon, 28th floor agent.
查理·威瑟斯彭 28楼经纪人
Charley. Listen, I wanted to touch base
查理 听我说 我想敲定一下
about Emily's start date on Jackie O.
艾米丽开拍《杰奎琳》的日期
Well, we got some new screen tests
我们又举行了几场试镜
and, uh, Goose decided to go in a different direction.
鹅先生决定从其他角度来诠释这部电影
Are you saying the Van Sant Camp wants to recant on VanCamp?
你是说范桑特想放弃万凯普吗
Because they can't.
他们不能这样
Charley, you better get your client to change his mind
查理 你最好让你的客户改变主意
- or I'll walk up to the 28th floor and-- - Just kidding.
-否则我就上28楼... -我开个玩笑
- I can't get to the phone right now. - What?
-现在我不方便接电话 -什么
This is one of those answering machines
这是自动接听机器
that sounds like it's Charley talking
声音跟查理一样而已
but it's actually just an answering machine.
但其实我只是接听机器
- I know you're there, Charley. - Leave a message.
-我知道是你 查理 -请留言
- I'm not gonna leave a message. - Beep.
-我不会留言的 -哔
Hey, Charley, Princess Carolyn again. Listen--
查理 我是卡洛琳公主 听...
- Mailbox is full. - What? Mailbox full?
-语音信箱已满 -什么 语音信箱满了
- Error. Message deleted. - Wait-- No--
-错误 信息删除 -等等 不要
Gotta go. Bye.
得挂了 拜拜
Carolyn.
卡洛琳
Rutabaga, this is not a good time.
鲁塔贝格 现在不是时候
Okay. Can I please just tell you about the opera, though?
好吧 但我能跟你说说歌剧的事吗
- How did you like the opera? - I loved it.
-你觉得怎么样 -我爱死了
Loved Tristan, loved Isolde, cried like a bunny.
我爱特里斯坦 爱索尔德 我哭得跟只兔子一样
Listen, my brain has been a-buzzing
对了 最近几天我脑海中
for the past few days thinking about that Jackie O movie.
一直萦绕着杰奎琳那部电影的事呢
I know it's your baby, but I did make a few calls
我知道主角是你们的 但是我打了几个电话
and got my Rooney a screen test.
让我们家鲁尼去试镜了
I put that movie together for my client.
那部电影是我帮我的客户促成的
No, no, no, don't freak out. It's just a screen test.
不不不 不要担心 就是去试镜而已
But, honestly, how fantaj would my Rooney be
不过说实话 我们家鲁尼肯定会成为
as a young Jackie Bouv?
很棒的年轻杰奎琳吧
Stomp once for so fantaj, twice for stupid-fantaj.
很棒跺脚一下 棒呆跺脚两下
Carolyn? I only heard one stomp.
卡洛琳 我就听到一声
Oh. Carolyn, I heart you. You're beautiful.
卡洛琳 我爱你 你最美了
I wish I met you before I got married.
真希望我结婚前遇到你
You can do it.
你能做到
Only you hold the keys to the house that is you.
掌握钥匙的就只有你
The house is at the top of a hill.
房子在山顶
The hill is also you.
山也是你
Five minutes, Mr. Horseman.
还有五分钟 马男先生
When you get your brand-new attitude,
等你以崭新的姿态面对世界
you're gonna wave goodbye to the old--
你会对过往挥手...
比伊来电
What do you want, Mom?
你干什么 妈妈
Look who finally decided to pick up the phone.
终于接我电话了啊
- Do you need more blood? - I don't need blood.
-还需要更多的血吗 -我不需要血
I read your book, BoJack.
我看了你的书 波杰克
It takes a real narcissist to think
是得有多自恋才会以为
anyone wants to buy a book about him.
所有人都会买关于他的书啊
You know how I feel about Anne Frank.
你知道我对安妮·弗兰克的看法
That was a diary.
她的是日记
I read the parts about me.
我看了关于我的部分
The things I said to you.
我跟你说了那些话
You must think I'm a real monster.
你肯定以为我是个怪物
- Mom-- - I don't wanna fight you, BoJack.
-妈 -我不想跟你吵架 波杰克
I just wanted to tell you I know.
我就想告诉你我知道
I know you wanna be happy, but you won't be, and--
我知道你想幸福 但不会的...
- I'm sorry. - What?
-对不起 -什么
It's not just you, you know.
不仅是你
Your father and I, we--
你爸爸和我 我们...
Well, you come by it honestly,
说实话这是你继承的
the ugliness inside you.
你内心的丑恶
You were born broken, that's your birthright.
你生来就支离破碎 这是你天生的
And now you can fill your life with projects
现在尽管你可以用工作
your books and your movies and your little girlfriends
用书 用电影还有你的小女朋友充实人生
but it won't make you whole.
但你依旧不会完整
You're BoJack Horseman.
你是马男波杰克
There's no cure for that.
你已经无药可救
Anyway, do you remember who directed The Philadelphia Story?
总之 你记得是谁执导了《费城故事》吗
Five letters, second letter U?
英文五个字母 第二个字母是U
Lubitsch?
Lubitsch吗
No, BoJack. Goodbye.
不是 波杰克 再见
You need to visualize it flying out the window, over the--
你需要想象它飞出窗户 飞过...
What are you doing here?
你干什么
Great. We got it. Let's move on.
很好 行了 下一场