What are you doing here?
You said if I was in town to give you a call.
- Wanna get a drink? - It's eight in the morning.
Well it's 5 p.m. in Los Angeles.
- That's not true. - I don't know what time it is.
When's the last time you slept? You look like shit.
Really? 'Cause you look like a million...
- Yeah, let's get you back to my place. - What about the store?
What if somebody has an emergency and they need more...
- It's really good to see you. - It's good to see you, too.
I can't wait for you to meet Kyle and the kids.
Kyle and the kids? Please tell me that's the name of your band.
*Kyle and the kids*
*Kyle is the dad And Charlotte is married to him*
*And they've got some kids*
*There's Penny She's going to high school*
*And she's got a brother*
*Her brother's name is Trip*
*They're the perfect family*
*Kyle and the kids*
*He loves his wife And there's nothing you can do*
*Kyle and the kids*
*Nothing's gonna be all right be all right, oh, no*
So, who are you again?
You were friends with Mom when she lived in L.A.?
Your mom never mentioned
she used to hang out with the BoJack Horseman?
Star of screen and... book?
- Wait, Mom lived in Los Angeles? - Never came up?
-等下 妈在洛杉矶住过吗 -从没提过
- All these years? - It was a long time ago.
Oh, gross. Mom, Trip has a boner again.
太恶心了 妈 特里普又硬了
- Trip. - Trip, let's dial back the boners.
-特里普 -特里普 收回去
- Gross. - What? I can't help it.
-真恶心 -怎么了 我情不自禁
- Trip, ew. - You are at the breakfast table
with your parents, your big sister, and an old man.
和你父母 你姐姐 还有一位老人
- What could possibly be arousing you? - Am I the old man?
I don't understand how it works.
I was just excited
that I finished the maze on the back of the cereal box.
So, BoJack. What brings you to Tesuque?
So, we're just gonna change the subject
and pretend Trip isn't being a huge perv right now?
Yeah, Penny, that's the plan.
Talking about it makes it worse. It likes attention.
Charlotte told me if I was ever in New Mexico
- I should call her. - But what are you doing in New Mexico?
- Yeah, what are you doing in New Mexico? - I, uh...
-是啊 你来新墨西哥干嘛 -我
You didn't drive all this way just to see my mom, did you?
No, of course not.
That would be crazy,
to come all this way just to see a woman
I haven't had a real conversation with in 30 years.
I mean, obviously, that would be crazy.
我是说 多明显 太扯了
- Because she has a family, which is great. - Yeah.
-因为她有个家 很棒的家 -对
- You guys are great. - Yeah.
So, I'm just here to, you know, say hello.
- On your way to sea? - Yes.
To the sea. To the shining sea.
Because I'm here to buy... a boat.
At the... Santa Fe Boat Show.
I've never heard of a Santa Fe Boat Show.
That's 'cause... it's a secret boat show.
Mostly athletes and visiting
dignitaries and big-time celebrities and... kings.
红极一时的名人 还有 国王
If you live in Los Angeles, which is right on the ocean,
why would you drive all the way here to go to a boat show
in the middle of landlocked New Mexico?
Jeez, so many questions.
What is this, Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities,
What Do They Know, Do They Know Things,
Let's Find Out?
Oh, gotta take this. It's my... boat... guy.
- Hello? - Okay, so I got Turtel--
- You got any leads for me, boat-wise? - What?
-有什么线索吗 关于船的 -啥
Sounds perfect, Knute.
Now tell me, do we need a poop deck?
- Well, if Leo has one, then I want one. - BoJack--
-如果利奥有 那我也要 -波杰克
In fact, I want two, two poop decks.
其实 我想要两个 两个艉楼甲板
Sorry about that. What's going on?
- Where the hell are you? - Tesuque.
- Te-who-ka? - Tesuque, New Mexico.
-特糊咔 -特苏基 新墨西哥州
- Outside Santa Fe. - Are you te-stupid?
If you don't get your ass back te-set, you're gonna get te-sued.
Just get me a couple of days.
For what? What are you doing there?
I don't know, I just...
This isn't what I expected.
Well, I can probably stave them off
till Monday if you get pinkeye.
- Can you get pinkeye? - I have to go.
Wait, BoJack, when are you coming back?
Soon. Yep, I want the starboard
- to be fully starboard. - What?
And the port to be... also starboard.
- Thanks a lot. Goodbye. - Wait, BoJack--
-多谢 再见 -等下 波杰克
- Hey. - I'm really glad you're here.
Oh, yeah... uh, me, too.
I hope this isn't weird for you.
You know, me having a family and--
Why would it be weird?
At our age, it's weird if you don't have a family.
- I mean... - Well, not for you.
- No. - 'Cause you've been busy.
- Right. - With your career.
Sure, yeah, my career has kept me super busy.
Anyway, I know you're just in town for the boat show,
but seriously... make yourself at home.
I really don't want to impose.
If there's anything I can do to help around here--
Mom, Dad was supposed to take me driving after school today,
but now he's gotta take Trip to his dumb-ass basketball game.
- It's the quarter-finals. - You'll just get a hard-on in the game.
Well, great. Now I probably will get a hard-on
because you made me think about it. Thanks a lot.
I'll take you driving this weekend.
I need to practice every day.
I'm the only senior who still doesn't have a license.
Well, I got the store, and I already took the morning off,
so unless you know any other adults...
Can BoJack take me?
I mean, he is an adult.
Well, I mean, if it's okay with BoJack.
You'd really be doing me a huge favor.
Well, I guess I could make some time... before the boat show.
Keep your eyes on the road, both hands on the wheel.
- Okay. - And don't text and drive,
unless it's an emergency,
like you have a really funny thing
that you just have to text someone.
- Got it. - So, let me ask you something.
Do you think your parents really love each other,
or is it a stay-together-for-the-kids situation?
What? Why would you ask me that?
I don't know. Just making conversation.
- Why do we keep passing the same house? - No, I don't. Shut up.
-为什么总是路过这栋房子 -才没有 闭嘴
You shut up. What's the story?
Is that a cute guy live there? Girl you hate?
Weird college kid that gives you Adderall?
That's Diego Mendoza's house.
He's just this stupid guy.
He's in my calculus class, and sometimes we'll do this thing
where he goes, "Hey," and then I go, "Hey."
Then he goes, "What's the homework?" And I tell him.
And it's not like a big deal or anything,
but it's like this thing we do.
- Cool thing. - So, anyway...
My best friend, Alison F. was talking to this girl Rachel Kaplan.
Do I really need to know these names?
Rachel heard from Ray-Ray and the Bean
that Diego said if prom happened right now
he'd want to go with Ali Sandler, and I'm just like,
"Yeah, pfft, okay, dude." You know what I mean?
"切 随你吧 老兄" 你懂吗
I don't know any of these people.
You know I don't know any of these people, right?
But then he said since prom's not for another two months,
he could "foresee a situation" where he would want to go with me,
because he knows I'm a real girl who's mostly chill.
If you're so mostly chill, why do you keep driving by his house?
You know, in case he comes out, to, like, check the mail or something.
I'll get out of the car and be like, "Oh my God, Diego. That's so funny.
我就下车跟他说"天呐 迪亚哥 太有缘了
I was just going for a drive."
And he'll be like, "Oh, hey." And I'll be like, "Hey."
'Cause that's our thing, you know? Heh.
That's the whole plan?
Well, it's better than your plan for buying a boat in New Mexico.
Dude, what are you really doing here?
I didn't... like the person I was in L.A.
And I didn't know where else to go.
- Please do not tell your parents. - Well, I won't,
but I think people are gonna notice
if you go to a boat show and don't come back with a boat.
Oh, my God, there he is. Get down!
天啊 他出来了 快趴下
- Oh, my God. Oh! - What are you doing?
- What happened to your plan? - Oh! I panicked.
I didn't know he'd be wearing a tank top.
- Please don't tell my parents I crashed your car. - Yeah, deal.
- They didn't even put me in. - I'm sorry, sweetheart.
-他们根本没让我上场 -很遗憾 宝贝
But you did some great cheering from the bench,
and for someone who never plays, you sweat a lot.
- Maybe they'll put me in next game. - I'm sure they will.
No way they'll do that.
- Can I go on your boat? - I don't see what's stopping you.
Yeah! Woo-hoo! I'm going on a boat! I got my way!
I junked it. Who needs a car when you got a boat?
- Well-- - Whoa, sweet, a waterbed.
-这个 -太棒了 有水床
On a boat! Think of the amount of floating!
Please stay out of the bedroom.
- Does she have a name? - Who?
- The boat? It does not. - Come on. You gotta give her a name.
-船吗 没名字 -快起一个吧
You should call her the Escape From L.A.
That actually is a good name for it, the nongendered object.
Oh, she's a good girl.
I can tell, she's a good girl, isn't she?
- Or are you a bad girl? - Are you flirting with my boat right now?
No, just kidding around. I'm kind of the comedian of the family.
- Do you mind if I get on top of her? - Knock yourself out.
Dad, don't be gross.
- Wow, you really got a boat. - Yeah, sure did.
So, does that mean you're leaving?
Yeah, I guess, uh... I guess I did... do what I came here to do.
You don't have to go right away though, right?
At least stay till the end of the weekend.
- Yeah? I don't wanna put you out. - Oh, it's no bother.
-是吗 我不想麻烦你 -不麻烦的
And at least now you have your own bed.
Besides... heh, everyone here loves you.
Trip, don't use the bathroom. It'll end up in the driveway.
特里普 别上厕所 会落到车道上的
- Too late. -Seriously, stay as long as you want.
-你说晚了 -真的 你想待多久待多久
- What? - BoJack, great news.
-干嘛 -波杰克 好消息
Do you still want to go to New York? Because Jill Pill--
Jill Pill? I don't care about this.
Okay, moving on. Do you remember when we were at Herb's funeral
好 下一条 你记得我们在赫比的葬礼上
- and you told me--? -Whatever it is, I don't care.
Oh, there's a kitchen! Can we make pizza bagels?
Yeah, family dinner on the boat.
Hey, uh, I'm not gonna be back on set Monday.
What? How long do I have to keep putting out fires for you?
I don't know, Princess Carolyn. Just let them burn.
不知道 卡洛琳公主 随他烂吧
- What? - I think I might be here a while.
Well, who's getting seasick?
It's such an eyesore.
Well, I'm sure if we ask them nicely, they'll move the boat.
- Yeah? - Supper's ready.
So, I had another meeting today with the Drama Chair at SFCC.
I think they're gonna offer me a position.
- What? That's amazing. - Oh, that's cool. Congratulations.
-什么 太棒了 -超酷 恭喜你
There's a real stick-in-the-mud dean there
who doesn't like my in-your-face style.
If I know me, it might lead to some pretty zany misadventures.
Mm. Brussels sprouts are delicious, Mom.
You know, Trip, it's funny you brought up the Brussels sprouts,
because I think they're terrible.
I'm just kidding around. These are great, hon.
我开玩笑的啦 超好吃的 亲爱的
Penny, did you hear my funny bit about the Brussels sprouts?
A bit is what they call a joke in show business.
- Right, BoJack? - That's right, buddy.
-对吧 波杰克 -没错 哥们
String a bunch of those together and you got yourself a riff.
You're not funny, Dad. Your jokes are never funny.
你不好笑 爸爸 你的笑话从来都不好笑
Okay... I think someone's in a mood.
Oh, my God. I'm not in a mood.
Whatever. Get bent.
I hate my life. I can't wait to be dead.
So, everyone's been saying for months
- that Diego was gonna ask me to prom. - Yeah?
- But he keeps not doing it. -That is so typical Diego.
So, I thought, okay, if he's not going to ask me, I'll ask him.
所以我想 那好吧 他不主动 就我来开口吧
- Way to take initiative. - Oh. Rookie mistake.
So, I asked him and he said no.
And then this other girl, Lyla K.,
came up to him and was just like, "Hey."
And he was like, "Hey." And that's our thing.
Well, I don't want to tell tales out of school,
but this Lyla K. Character
sounds like a real bust-ass super-skank.
Thank you, that is exactly what she is.
It's weird that nobody talks about it.
Well, you know, sometimes it's nice to not have a date,
because you can actually--
Mom. I can't go to the prom without a date.
It's not like when you were in high school
and you'd go to your sock hops, whatever.
Do you think I went to high school in the '50s?
Penny, hey, I got an idea.
You should take me to the prom.
Everybody loves having BoJack around.
Think about it. If you went with Diego,
you'd be nervous all night.
"Does he like me? Am I cool?"
But with me you can just relax and enjoy yourself.
Diego will see you have a good time without him,
and that'll make him super jealous.
So, he'll come up to you, and he'll say, "Hey."
And then you say, "Hey."
- Oh, that's so cold. - Right?
- Wait-- - Rachel Kaplan's gonna shit herself.
- How is that cold? - Then he'll say, "Wanna dance?"
And you'll say, "I'm busy right now. Maybe later."
And then... never dance with him.
Yeah. That'll show him.
Wait-- I'm sorry. Don't you want to dance with Diego?
等等 打扰一下 你不是想和迪亚哥跳舞吗
Stop poking holes, Charlotte.
This is a great plan.
Yeah, Mom, don't poke holes.
对 妈妈 别在伤口上撒盐
Hey, Dad, BoJack's taking me to prom!
Oh, yeah, well, that's definitely the better idea.
Okay, everyone smile. Real big.
好 大家笑一下 灿烂一点
- Cheese. - I think we have enough pictures.
Oh, come on, it's your first prom.
Taking pictures before prom is so bourgeois.
And who are you again?
- I'm Maddy. - Maddy's my best friend.
I thought Alison F. was your best friend.
That was like three best friends ago.
God. You were best friends with Alison F.?
Hey, BoJack, I'm Pete.
But they call me Pete Repeat
because I always say everything twice.
- Everything? - Yeah, it's kind of my thing.
- Okay. - Ah, damn.
I forgot to say that twice, didn't I? Usually I do it.
我忘记要说两遍了 对吧 通常我会说的
Wow, Ray-Ray and the Bean are already posting pics on Instagram.
- What? - Hashtag much?
Whoa, hold on. Responsible adult.
- What are you drinking? - Nothing.
- Hand it over. - Fine.
Ugh. Red Bull and Vodka? What are you,12?
You'll get sick drinking all that sugar.
Do they teach you anything in these schools?
Make a left at the next light.
- Where are we going? - I'll get you some Bourbon.
And you'll cut it with water. That way you don't get hungover.
If you're gonna drink, you should at least be smart about it.
Awesome. Wait. How many times did I just say "Awesome"?
太棒了 等等 我刚刚"太棒了"说了几次
Was it twice or was it once? Ah, it was probably twice.
Yeah, it's twice. Pete Repeat.
对 就是两次 二皮特
翻译：不高兴童鞋 milkon 阿飘 杨爱菜 圈圈
- It burns. -Yeah, 'cause it's not a juice box.
-好辣口 -对 因为这不是果汁
- No, thanks. - Pussy.
-不了 谢谢 -小奶鹿
Well, more for me.
This prom is really bourgeois.
- Lyla K is so pretty. - Shut up. She's got nothing on you.
-莱拉·K好辣哦 -得了吧 还没你好看
Why is nobody dancing? We gotta get this party started.
Beat it, poindexter.
- Poindexter? - It's a nerd reference...
- Hey! - What's the big idea?
Why is there an adult at our high school prom?
All right, folks. We're taking it back to 1991,
好了 大伙 我们来重温1991
when a new funky-fresh dance craze took this nation by storm.
- All right. - I'm listening.
As a teen, I'm open to new experiences.
Ready for the chorus, stay on the beat,
and here... we... go. Waka waka.
预备 起 哇咔哇卡
Now boys and girls, if you wanna do the BoJack,
- take your hands and put them on your... -Boo!
- This sucks. - This guy's bad.
God, no! This is not the immediate praise I expected.
You can say that again.
- I know. - My flask got empty.
Can we be back to the car, so, for more get for put in it?
Or we could go back to the car and just leave.
You can't just leave the prom.
Of course you can. You're young. You can do whatever you want.
That's what they never tell you
until it's too late. You don't have to be here.
Yeah, is right. Society is everywhere.
- Society. -Well, what else are we gonna do?
I'd say it's time to get down, time to hit the town.
Is that a lyric from that "Do the BoJack" song?
Just get in the car.
校对：圈圈 时间轴： 想念Gallifrey的wholock
Okay, one... two... three.
Wow. That is so beautiful.
Hey, you wanna climb up on the water tower?
We could see the whole city.
Yeah, I wanna go.
Oh, careful there, Maddy.
Actually, I'm gonna stay right here.
Wow, how'd you think to do all this?
I don't know. It just came to me.
I'm really glad we left that stupid prom,
but I'm kind of bummed we didn't get to dance.
Well, you wanna dance?
Buffering still, buffering.
This night has been... so perfect.
You know, you look just like your mother.
I think you should come down here.
She's still breathing, but she won't wake up.
She just had too much to drink. Take her back to your place.
- She can spend the night. -Maddy, come on.
-睡一晚就好 -麦蒂 醒醒
No, look, my cousin had a friend who passed out like this,
and she died of alcohol poisoning, man.
I really think we should get Maddy to a hospital, to a hospital.
Did you see what I did there?
That's why they call me Pete Repeat.
BoJack, what do we do?
- Society. - Careful.
- I'm being careful. - Okay.
- Lock the wheels. - Watch her head.
Maddy's gonna be just fine. They'll know what to do here.
Pete, you're in charge.
- Penny and I are gonna take off. - What?
You don't want too many people around in a hospital setting.
If anyone asks, tell them we left the dance early,
and you don't know where Maddy got the whiskey.
It's one thing if a bunch of kids get drunk on prom night,
but if there's an adult there,
I was supposed to be responsible,
and then the whole thing feels kind of creepy.
Are you sure she's gonna be okay?
- I don't know, BoJack. - Pete.
-我不清楚啊 波杰克 -皮特
I'm the adult here, and I need you to listen to me.
Penny and I left early. You don't know who gave Maddy whiskey.
Are we clear on this?
I need you to be 100 percent with me here.
Just listen to him. He knows what he's doing.
It's gonna be okay. Where did Maddy get the alcohol from?
I... I don't know.
And what happened to your friends BoJack and Penny?
See, that's not so hard.
You're doing the right thing. Don't forget that.
- Okay. - Is it okay?
Or "Okay" okay?
- Uh... "Okay" okay. - All right, that's what I thought.
You're the future of America! Go, Penny! Go, go, go!
你就是祖国未来的花朵 快走 佩妮
- She's gonna be okay, right? - She'll be fine.
It's a part of growing up.
And we did the right thing back there, you think?
I... Look, sometimes when you're an adult,
the right thing isn't always the best thing.
I had a really good time tonight.
Even with all the craziness.
This was really special.
You know, everyone always treats me like a kid.
You're the first grown-up
I've ever met who actually treats me like...
you know, a person.
Well, you're welcome, Penny.
- Whoa, Penny, come on. - If you want to do it, I'm ready.
-别这样 佩妮 -你想做就做吧
I have condoms in my room. I can put one on with my mouth.
- With your mouth? - I put one on a banana in health class.
With your mouth? What kind of health class--?
Look, you are an amazing person, but you're 17.
Which is the legal age of consent in New Mexico.
And I didn't have anything to drink tonight, so everything's totally legal.
- Penny, no. - It's okay. I want this.
-佩妮 不行 -来吧 我想要
No, you think you do, but...
不 你以为你想 但是
You don't know what you want.
- No, Penny, don't-- - I'll see you tomorrow.
-不 佩妮 不要 -明天见
- What'd you do with my daughter? - She had a big night.
She was falling asleep on the ride home. Where are the boys?
Trip's at a friend's house and Kyle's asleep.
You know you can get your own,right?
Hey, do you remember that time
you, me and Herb let those balloons go over Studio City?
Oh, yeah. Didn't we attach glow sticks to them or something?
- Yeah. - Ooh. That was really bad
for the environment.
- That's true, but-- -A seagull could've choked on one of those balloons.
-没错 但 -海鸥可能被那样的气球噎死呢
Yeah, but it's a nice memory, right?
是 但回忆很愉快 对吗
It was a fun night.
We had a lot of fun nights.
Before you left town, you told me L.A. was a tar pit.
- Do you remember? - Oh, God.
I said so many things when I was young. I thought I was so deep.
Well, do you still think it's true?
Do I think L.A. is a tar pit?
No, I think you're the tar pit.
- Me? - No, not "You" you.
-我吗 -不 不是你这个人
I'm just saying, like...
It doesn't matter where you are, it's who you are,
and that's not gonna change whether you're in California
不管你在加州 在缅因州 或者新墨西哥州
or Maine or New Mexico.
You know, you can't escape... you.
- Ugh. Now you sound like my mother. - No, what? No, I don't.
-你跟我老妈一样 -什么 我才没有
- I don't know what to do, Charlotte. - About what?
-我不知道该怎么办 夏洛特 -什么怎么办
I keep... making these bad decisions.
- And hurting people. - Well...
- Can I tell you a joke? - Is it a long joke with no punch line?
- No. - Then go ahead.
Guy goes into the doctor's office.
Says, "Doctor, it hurts when I do this."
说 医生 我这样的时候好疼
You know what the doctor says?
- "Don't do that." - Yeah.
- That's actually... good advice. - And you know what else?
The doctor in that story was a woman.
- I think you got the wrong idea. - Let's go.
- Let's get out of here right now. - No, BoJack.
-我们马上离开这里 -不 波杰克
You and me, this is real.
- You know this is real. - My husband is right upstairs.
I don't care about your husband. All that matters is us.
- Don't do this, BoJack. - I know you feel it, too.
-不要这样 波杰克 -我知道你也有感觉
So many times in my life I've done the wrong thing,
but this is the right thing,
and I have never been more sure of anything.
I've wasted so much time sitting on my hands
and imagining what could have been.
Tell me you don't feel the same.
Tell me you haven't thought about it.
- I think you should go. - Okay.
- Tomorrow. - Charlotte--
I have worked very hard to build this life for myself.
And you just roll into my life like a hurricane.
Why? Because we knew each other for five minutes 30 years ago?
- I don't know you. - You do.
I don't. And you don't know me.
No, Charlotte. Please. These last few months have been amazing.
不要 夏洛特 求你了 这几个月我很开心
- I love you, your family and this town. - Stop.
-我爱你 还有你的家人和这里 -别说了
- I never wanted to hurt-- - BoJack--
I'm sorry I kissed you. I shouldn't have.
We can pretend it didn't happen.
- Everything can go back to normal, but-- - No, no, stop. No.
-一切可以恢复到原来的样子 -不不 别说了
Please, don't make me go back to L.A.
I don't care where you go, BoJack,
but I can't have you around here.
You make me too sad.
What are you doing here?
I know what I want, BoJack.
Shh, shh, shh. Quiet, quiet, quiet.
嘘 安静 安静
- Charlotte. - Penny, go to your room.
-夏洛特 -佩妮 回你房间
- We didn't even do anything. - Now, Penny.
-我们什么都没做啊 -马上回去 佩妮
- Charlotte, I am so sorry-- - Don't. Don't you dare.
-夏洛特 很抱歉 -岂有此理
If you are not out of my driveway in 30 minutes,
I will call the police.
And if you ever try to contact me or my family again,
I will fucking kill you.