马男波杰克 第二季 BoJack Horseman Season 2 第12集: 出海 Out to Sea

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: J·C·冈泽尔兹

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 亚伦·保尔 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 克里斯汀·沙尔 / 斯坦利·图齐


台词
Look alive, bright eyes.
醒醒啦 明眸亮眼
It's the morning and somebody loves you.
太阳公公起床啦 有人爱你哦
Right back at you, buddy.
你也是 哥们
- Oh, my God. He's here. - There he is.
-我的神呐 他来了 -他来了
- I love you, Mr. Peanutbutter. - I love you, too.
-我爱你 花生酱先生 -我也爱你
Idea for a new Pixar movie:
皮克斯新电影构想
what are pizza boxes thinking about?
披萨盒在想些什么
- And Leland Stanford? - Transcontinental Railroad.
-利兰·斯坦福呢 -横贯大陆铁路
- Transcontinental Railroad? - That is correct.
-横贯大陆铁路吗 -正确
Next question, what is my favorite kind of berry?
下一题 我最喜欢的浆果是什么
- Barry Bostwick. - Raspberry?
-巴瑞·博斯特威克 -覆盆子
I'm so sorry, the correct answer, of course, was Barry Bostwick.
抱歉 正确答案当然是巴瑞·博斯特威克
How was I supposed to know?
我怎么知道
He also likes Franken Berry.
他也喜欢弗兰肯·贝瑞
- We would have accepted Franken Berry. - What?
-回答弗兰肯·贝瑞也是可以的 -啥
- I'm sorry, you lose. - What the...?
-抱歉 你输了 -搞什么
Well, that's our show,
好了 节目就是这样
but before we go I wanna send out a quick message.
但结束之前我想说一句
Diane, if you're watching this,
戴安 如果你在看的话
I love you and I know you're doing great things.
我爱你 我知道你在投身于伟大的事业
Idea for a new app: an undo button
一款新应用的构想 一个可以
that could undo long amounts of time.
取消很长一段时间的按键
Hey, is everyone having a good time?
大家好 玩得开心吗
Three months. A year. A life.
三个月 一年 一辈子
Erica, where did that tooth come from?
艾瑞卡 那颗牙是从哪来的
All right, let's keep this party going.
好吧 继续玩吧
One click and everything could just go back to the way it was.
轻轻一按一切就能回到原来的模样
- You're still here? - Yup. Still here.
-你还在吗 -对 还在
翻译:milkon 不高兴童鞋 波霸 杨爱菜 圈圈
校对:圈圈 时间轴: 萌
后期: 宝宝 总监:圈圈
马男波杰克 第二季第十二集[季终]
- Stop it. - Wake up, captain dumbshit.
-别戳了 -起来 傻蛋船长
I've been trying to get in touch with you for two months.
我联系你联系了两个月
Ow. Okay. I'm awake, I'm awake.
好了 我起来我起来
What is it?
什么事
If the studio wants to sue me,
如果制片厂要告我
tell them to take my house.
让他们把我的房子拿走
I belong to the sea now.
我现在属于大海
- Are you drunk? - Only on adventure.
-你喝多了吗 -在冒险中而已
And gin. And vodka. And gin.
琴酒 伏加特酒 琴酒
They're not gonna sue you. They finished the movie.
他们不会告你 他们把电影拍完了
What? How? Explain yourself, land wench.
什么 怎么拍完的 解释一下 地面村妇
I don't know, ask Turteltaub.
我不知道 问龟泰伯
That's not why I'm here.
那不是我来这儿的原因
I thought you were in Cordovia.
我以为你在科尔多维亚
You've been here this whole time?
你一直都在这儿吗
Idea for a thing Princess Carolyn should do...
卡洛琳公主应该做的一件事构想
Shut up.
闭嘴
Get dressed. We're going to the orphanage.
换衣服 我们要去孤儿院了
What orphanage?
什么孤儿院
Remember at Herb's funeral, I asked you
还记得在赫比的葬礼上 我问你
what you wanted me to do with your Horsin' Around residuals?
你想怎么处理《胡闹的小马》重演版权费吗
I do... not remember that.
我记...不得了
You said, "Give it to an orphanage or something."
你说 捐到孤儿院之类的地方吧
- What? - Well, it turns out you made enough money
-什么 -现在足够
to build a brand new one.
建一座全新的孤儿院了
So congratulations. You're a hero.
恭喜了 你是个大英雄
A hero?
大英雄
That's right, a hero.
是的 大英雄
Or is it pronounced "Gyro?" I just call them subs.
还是读作"陀螺仪" 反正发音差不多
Anyway, enjoy the sandwich, you're a great man.
总之 请享用三明治 你是位大好人
Welcome to The BoJack Horseman Orphanage.
欢迎来到马男波杰克孤儿院
Or, as we call it, The BoJack Horsephanage.
或者也可以叫它 波杰克马孤院
You cannot call it that.
你不能那样叫
A, because I am not a great man and B,
首先 我不是个大好人 其次
because that is a really stupid name.
那个名字真的很蠢
The name was Molly's idea.
这名字是莫莉起的
Stop pissing off the orphans.
别惹孤儿们
欢迎波杰克
A lot of them grow up to be serial killers.
他们中很多长大后会成为连环杀手
*BoJack's a very kind fellow BoJack's a very kind fellow*
*波杰克是大善人 波杰克是大善人*
*BoJack's a very kind fellow*
*波杰克是大善人*
这句话重复了十遍之后[如果排练过的话]
*He gave us a place to live*
*他让我们有了家*
Thank you for that lovely song. But I'm not a good person.
谢谢 歌很好听 但我不是好人
This is the only good thing I've ever done
这是我唯一做过的好事
and I did it by accident.
还是因为偶然促成
And it just goes to show you life is just...
这只是想让你们知道 人生就是
Ah, what am I saying?
我这是说什么呢
I don't have to tell you how hard life is.
我不用告诉你们人生多艰难
You're the ones with the dead parents.
你们的父母都已不在人世
- My parents are dead? - No. No. Not necessarily.
-我的父母不在人世了吗 -不 不一定
Maybe they just didn't want you.
也许他们只是不想要你们
My point is, I don't understand how people live.
我是说 我不知道人们是怎么生活的
It's amazing to me that people wake up every morning
我觉得很难以理解 人们每天醒来
and say, "Yeah, another day, let's do it."
然后说 新的一天 加油
How do people do it?
他们怎么加油
I don't know how.
我不知道
伯特酒吧
So you see, Todd, the nimble improviser
所以说 陶德 最聪明的即兴表演者
must navigate the most sensitive of areas.
一定会穿行过最敏感的地方
And I'm not just talking about the butt.
我可不是仅指屁股
Copernicus, how do you always come up with
哥白尼 你是怎么想到
these amazing butt jokes?
这些牛逼的屁股笑话的
When you're a Level Nine, as I am,
当你达到九级 像我一样
you don't come up with butt jokes.
你不用想到这些屁股笑话
You live truthfully in the moment and the butt joke comes to you.
你真诚地活在当下 它们自己找上门来
So true. So wise.
充满真谛 充满智慧
Listen, I need to "Shove off," as we sailors say,
听好 我要"启航" 水手行话
on my comedy cruise line, the Giggleship.
乘坐我的喜剧游轮咯咯号了
I shan't be returning.
我不会回头
- Shan't you? - I shannot.
-你不会吗 -不会
I'd like you to join me on the high seas,
我想在公海上和你一起航行
as my Number Two
作为我的副手
and I don't mean that kind of number two.
我不是说那种二流副手
What, number two, how do you do that?
什么 副手 你怎么做到的
If it isn't the furshlugginer putz who cost me 50 grand.
这不是浪费了我五万的傻蛋吗
Look, I'm sorry I bailed in the middle of production.
我很抱歉我拍到一半跑了
If there's anything I can do.
我还能做什么弥补吗
Do? What do? Movie's finished.
弥补什么 电影都拍完了
- We fixed the whole thing in post. - Really?
-我们全都补救好了 -真的吗
Remember your first week,
你还记得刚来时
these nerds made a computer scan of your head
这些呆瓜对你的头部进行了扫描
so we could finish if something happened?
就是防止万一出事也能完成拍摄吗
Please don't call us nerds, sir.
请不要叫我们呆瓜 先生
Something happened to you, so these nerds finished the movie.
你出事了 这些呆瓜就把电影拍完了
Look at this. Look what Computer BoJack can do.
你看 瞧瞧电脑版波杰克有多大能耐
- Help you out of that tree, ma'am? - Look at him save that cat.
-要帮你下来吗 女士 -看看他救那只猫
Now there's a protagonist we can root for.
这才是值得信任的主角
- You did all that in the computer? - Not just that.
-这些都是你用电脑做的吗 -不止呢
Computer BoJack had so much charisma and screen presence
电脑版波杰克的镜头感更好 魅力十足
we ended up going back and replacing you in every scene.
我们最后把每一幕里的镜头都替换成了它
Wait, so I'm not in the movie at all?
等等 所以这电影里根本没有我
Not technically,
严格来说没有
but computer you is giving the performance of your career.
但是电脑版的你让你达到了职业生涯中新的高度
When people see what you do in this movie,
当人们看到你在这部电影中的表现时
they are gonna storm Daniel Day-Lewis's house,
他们会冲进丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯[演员]的家
schlep him out into the street, shoot him in the head.
把他撵到大街上 把他的头爆开花
That's how good your performance is.
你演得就是这么棒
It's gonna make Daniel Day-Lewis look like shit.
让丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯相形见绌
They're gonna hate Daniel Day-Lewis.
他们甚至会讨厌丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯
But it's not my performance.
但那不是我演的
Explain that the widow Day-Lewis.
跟戴-刘易斯的遗孀去说吧
She'll be devastated. Kaput. Kapleshky.
她肯定绝望了 完蛋了 滚粗了
Are you actually Jewish?
你真的是犹太人吗
Because I feel some of these you're just making up.
因为我觉得有些词是你自己编的
Look, we got a screening this weekend.
这周末我们有个试映会
Come see the movie, we'll schmooze, we'll kibitz,
来看看这部电影吧 我们聊聊 交流交流
schlemiel, schlimazel, Hasenpfeffer Incorporated.
呆头呆脑 倒霉蛋儿 过期傻瓜
已租
Just think, Carolyn, in one week, all of this will be ours.
你想想 卡洛琳 一周后这都是我们的
We should a put a social-media desk there.
我们应该在那里安置一个社交媒体处
If we hire someone to micromanage our clients' online personas
如果我们雇人来管理客户的网上角色
and new media outreach,
以及新媒体宣传
they'll seem more grounded down to earth.
那样我们的客户会看起来更接地气儿
Smiling poop emoji, I love everything about that.
微笑便便表情 我真是大爱这一切
Now, I wanna make sure the couches we get are really comfortable.
我希望确保我们买的沙发要很舒服
You know, just in case we have some late nights.
以免有时候 加班到很晚
Mr. Rabitowitz. This is a place of business.
兔威特先生 这里是工作的地方
Ugh, can we just freeze in this moment for a second?
我们就不能暂时冷静一点吗
I just wanna remember this instant where for once in my life,
我只想记住我生命中的这一刻
- everything was going-- - Hold that thought.
-所有事都... -先别高兴
What is it?
怎么了
Ugh. My wife and I are going to the ballet tonight,
我老婆今晚要跟我去看芭蕾舞剧
there's a real ish with the restaurant.
餐馆这边还给我找麻烦
This is the wife you're divorcing, right?
就是你要离婚的那个老婆吧
Well, you know how it is.
你应该知道啊
You say you want a divorce and she says,
你说要离婚 她就会说
"No, we can make this work."
"不 我们能解决的"
You go to counseling and remember
你们就去做婚姻咨询 你会记起
why you fell in love with her in the first place
一开始是怎么爱上她的
and then, blah, blah, it's a whole thing.
之类之类的事 一大堆呢
We've been sleeping together for three months.
我们俩都一起睡了三个月
We're about to start a company together.
都准备一起开公司了
None of that has to change.
这些不需要改变啊
I am definitely going to divorce her probably, it's just...
我绝对会跟她离婚的 也许吧 只是...
Ugh. It's hard to explain to someone who's never been married.
跟没结过婚的人解释起来真难
Listen, this is--
听着 这...
Sorry, Katie just said something funny.
不好意思 卡蒂说了些很搞笑的事
- What? - I gotta hop. I love you, though.
-什么 -我得走了 爱你哦
Okay, keep the engine running, I'll be back in a-- Oh.
别熄火 我马上就...
Um, I'm just here to pick up some stuff.
我只是来拿点东西的
I'm going away for a while.
我要出去一段时间
- Oh, where? - The Giggleship.
-去哪 -咯咯号
It's the comedy cruise line People magazine
这是一艘曾经被《人物杂志》称作
once called "A comedy cruise line."
"喜剧邮轮"的喜剧邮轮
Comedy cruise line? Oh right, your improv thing.
喜剧邮轮 对了 你的即兴表演
How was your, uh, graduation show?
你的那个 毕业表演怎么样
- It was two months ago. You missed it. - Sorry.
-那都两个月前了 你错过了 -抱歉
- No, you're not. - Well...
-你才不呢 -那个...
Hey, do you remember the morning after my first night here?
你还记得我第一天搬来后的那个早上吗
I don't know why everyone keeps asking if I remember things.
我不懂为什么人们老是问我记不记得
I don't.
我不记得
Just as a general rule,
原则上来说
if your question begins, "Do you remember"
如果你的问题以"你记不记得"开头
and doesn't end with "How much you hated Moulin Rouge,"
而不是以"你有多恨《红磨坊》结尾"
The answer's no.
那答案都是不
I was so happy to have a place to stay that I made pancakes.
我很高兴终于能住在一个可以做煎饼的地方了
And you kept eating them so I kept making them.
你不停地吃 我就不停地做
And then you got mad at me for letting you eat so many pancakes.
然后你就因为我让你吃了那么多煎饼而发火
You tried to chase me around the pool,
你追我绕着泳池跑
but you were too hungover and also full from the pancakes
但你宿醉未醒 还一肚子煎饼
so instead... you took a nap.
所以 你就小睡了一会
And when you woke up, you said, "Thanks for the pancakes.
然后你醒了 你说"谢谢你的煎饼
Now get out of my house."
现在滚出我家"
I don't remember any of that.
我一点都不记得了
Well, anyway, I'm finally moving out, just like you wanted.
不管怎么说 我终于要搬走了 如你所愿
Good. Honestly, you'll probably be better off without me.
很好 老实说 没有我你可能会更好
Yeah. But we had some good times, though, right?
是啊 但我们也有快乐的时光吧
- Did we? - Right. Well, um, take care.
-是吗 -好吧 保重
Hey, I hope you can find a way to be happy, BoJack.
我希望你能想办法开心起来 波杰克
- I really do. - Yeah, okay.
-真的 -好吧
Hey, Todd?
陶德
You need to get your shit together.
你得给老娘振作起来
Rutabaga and I are starting a new agency.
鲁塔贝格和我准备开一家新的事务所
I want you to come onboard and write celebrity tweets.
我希望能雇你来帮名流写推特
- I don't know how to do that. - You're a ghost-writer.
-我不知道要怎么写 -你可是枪手
It's the same as writing a book,
这跟写书一样
they're just a lot shorter and more people read them.
只不过更短 看的人也更多
All right, but why are you helping me?
好吧 可你为什么要帮我
Because my life is a mess right now
因为我现在的生活一团糟
and I compulsively take care of other people
而且每次我不知道该怎么照顾自己的时候
when I don't know how to take care of myself.
我就会强迫性地照顾别人
Oh. I was hoping it was because you believed in me.
我还希望是因为你相信我
I don't.
我才不信你
咯咯号
Welcome to my Giggleship.
欢迎各位登上我的咯咯号
For us, it's a place to realize our higher selves.
对我们来说 这个场所将帮助我们认清自我
For the paying public, it's a place to watch improv
对于付钱的公众来说 这就是个8.99元
and drink watered-down margaritas for 8.99.
看即兴剧喝兑了水的玛格丽塔酒的地方
Wow, we must all make a lot of money.
那咱必须得多赚点钱啊
No, no, you just get paid in experience and stage time.
不 我们是雇你来历练和表演的
- Which in a way is even better than money. - Say what?
-这可比钱要好得多 -你说啥
Look, We've arrived at your living quarters.
到你的起居室了
Wow. No more couch-sleeping for this guy.
小哥我再也不用睡沙发了
He gets a mattress.
我有床垫睡啦
That's the spirit.
这样想就对了
And you can use improv
你可以利用即兴剧表演
to make this room anything you want it to be.
把这间房间变成你想象的样子
My cabin is exactly like yours, but when I use my imagination,
我的客舱可你的一样 但当我利用想象力
it becomes a rich stateroom with a treasure chest full of booty.
它就变成了装满宝藏的豪华特等客舱
I like a big booty, if you know what I mean.
我最喜欢大宝贝了 你懂吧
And I don't mean a butt.
我说的可不是腚
You really are the master of spontaneous witticisms.
你真是妙语连珠啊
All right, you ready? This is go time.
好了 准备好了吗 就是现在了
There's no turning back now.
从此再也没有回头路了
- Oh, I am ready. - Great.
-我准备好了 -很好
Now let's get out there
那咱就出去
and tell all those garbage rat bastard sons of bastards
告诉那群垃圾饭桶废物狗杂种们
what we really think of them, once and for all.
我们对他们的看法 一了百了
Everyone. We have an announcement.
各位 我们有话要说
Guys, we have an announcement.
各位 我们有话要说
- What's going on? - Mr. Witherspoon's in the hospital.
-怎么了 -威瑟斯彭先生住院了
He had a stroke.
他中风了
Well, you know what you rat bastards can stroke?
你知道你们这群狗杂种们能抚摸什么吗
My big, hairy...
我又大 又多毛的
Well, we burned that bridge.
好吧 这下彻底无路可退了
咯咯号
Todd, you should be up a magician's sleeve
陶德 你就该被藏在魔术师的袖子里
because you are a card.
因为你实在太搞笑了[是一张牌]
Hey, Bryan. What's going on here?
喂 布莱恩 这是怎么了
- He refused to scrub the floors. - Oh, Bryan.
-他拒绝擦洗地板 -布莱恩
Please. My knees were cramping so I needed to stand.
求你们了 我的膝盖抽筋了只能站着
But I'm real good at cleaning windows. Look.
但我擦玻璃也很棒的 你们看
That's solid space-work.
装得还挺像嘛
Bryan, don't worry. I'm gonna go to Copernicus
布莱恩 别担心 我这就去找哥白尼
and get this sorted out.
把这件事解决了
哥白尼
Copernicus? Uh, Copernicus?
哥白尼 哥白尼
One Hundred and One Butt Jokes?
《101个屁股笑话》
"No parking in the rear?"
"屁股[后方]不许停车"
- Copernicus is a fraud! - A fraud? Me?
-哥白尼是个骗子 -你是在说我吗
I had such high hopes for you, Todd.
我本来对你期望很高的 陶德
Normally, I'd make a perfectly timed butt joke here,
通常我会说个恰到好处的屁股笑话
but as you can see, I don't have my book.
不过你也看到了 书现在在你手上
Guards, take this subversive to the Yes And room.
警卫 把这个危险分子送去"好的而且"室
- No. - Hey, what are you doing?
-不要 -你在干嘛
No. Shame on all of you!
不要啊 你们太可耻了
Just wait till you see my Trip Advisor review.
等着看我的旅行建议评价吧
This cruise is getting three stars.
我会给这趟游玩打三颗星
Because I have very mixed feelings about it.
因为我对它的感情很复杂
- Carolyn, we are free. - Yeah.
-卡洛琳 我们自由了 -是啊
Real quick, kiss me once. Then kiss me twice.
快亲我一下 然后再亲我两下
I don't want to do that anymore.
我不想再这样下去了
- I told you, we can make this work-- - No. I don't want--
-我都说了咱们能行的 -我是不想
Carolyn, you're a single woman in your 40s.
卡洛琳 你已经40多岁了还是剩女
- Can you really afford to be picky? - What?
-你还有资本挑三拣四吗 -你说啥
I'm just saying, what,
我只是想说
you think you're gonna find some perfect unattached guy
难道你以为你能找到个完美单身汉
who's gonna love you like I do?
像我一样这么爱你吗
Who's gonna make you laugh and feel good about yourself?
还能逗你开心 让你充满自信吗
This is it, Carolyn, this is what you get.
卡洛琳 我就是最适合你的人了
If you're holding out for something better,
如果你还想等更好的
well, I hate to break it to you,
我也不想把话说得太难听
but you're gonna be alone for a long time.
但你会单身很久很久的
I'm not afraid of being alone.
我不怕孤身一人
And you might wanna find someplace else to work
你应该会想找个别的地方工作
because you're not coming with me.
因为你不能去我那里了
- Wait, wait, wait, what? - It's my company.
-等等 你说什么 -那是我的公司
My name is on all the paperwork.
所有文件上签的都是我的名字
I think I can do it without you. Good luck.
没有你我也能行 祝你好运啦
Whoa, Carolyn, we just-- Come... Carolyn.
卡洛琳 我们才... 卡洛琳
My name is Princess Carolyn.
我的名字是卡洛琳公主
And as I held that baby in my arms,
当我抱起那个婴儿
I knew I had been given a second chance.
我意识到我得到了第二次机会
A chance to finally make things right.
一个改过自新的机会
And this time, I was gonna win...
这一次 我一定要赢得
the race of life.
这场生命之战
缅怀灯芯绒杰克逊和黛布拉曾经的脸
- That was actually good. - We're doing a full awards push.
-还挺不错的啊 -我们要冲击各大奖项
You should clear your schedule for the next year. Okay?
你最好把明年的行程空出来
Buckle up, buddy, this is the year of Secretariat.
做好准备吧老弟 今年将是骄马之年
But it wasn't Secretariat.
可它并不是骄马
And it wasn't me. It was a computer.
也不是我 它只是台电脑
What difference does it make? Smile and collect your trophies.
这又有什么区别 笑着接过你的奖杯就好
- You know Ana Spanikopita? - Hello.
-你认识安娜·斯巴尼可皮塔吗 -你好
They call her the Oscar whisperer.
人称"奥斯卡鬼语者"
- Ana Spanikopita. Big fan. - Thank you, it's--
-安娜·斯巴尼可皮塔 铁杆粉丝 -谢谢
I meant you are going to be a big fan of me
我是说你将成为我的铁杆粉丝
because I am going to win you an Oscar.
因为我会帮你赢得一座奥斯卡奖杯
Ana is the best there is.
安娜可是业内的佼佼者
You better start writing your speech.
你得着手准备获奖感言了
I don't have to thank my parents, do I?
需要感谢父母吗 需要吗
You're funny. I am literally laughing out loud.
你真幽默 我已经被逗得哈哈大笑了
We gotta get you on a talk show.
我们会安排你上一个脱口秀
You have any weird history with Kelly Ripa I should know about?
你和凯莉·蕾帕有什么我该知道的古怪往事吗
No. Well, define "Weird."
没有 就"古怪"而言的话
You look doughy. Do you run?
看着蛮壮的嘛 有在跑步吗
- Cardio? Anything? - I mean, occasionally.
-有氧运动 或其他运动 -偶尔会做
Excuse me? That was such a beautiful performance.
打扰一下 您的表演真是太棒了
- So brave. - Thank you.
-非常勇敢 -谢谢
Everyone here loves you. Do you feel that?
大家都喜欢你 感受到了吗
Feel that energy!
尽情感受吧
They don't love me. They don't know me.
他们喜欢的不是我 他们甚至都不了解我
- That's why they love you. - He's right.
-所以他们才喜欢你啊 -他说得对
Our research shows America likes to think they know you,
我们调查显示美国人喜欢觉得他们了解你
and then they like learning more about you,
然后他们就会试着去更了解你
but at a certain point they pass a threshold
可当了解到一个临界点之后
where they actually know you and then they find you weird
也就是真正开始了解你时他们会觉得你很古怪
and off-putting.
还很恶心
Are you saying that nobody who really knows me could ever love me?
你是说每一个真正了解我的人都不喜欢我吗
- No, no, no. Not nobody. No. - No.
-不不不 不是所有人 不是啦 -不
What am I doing here?
我在这浪费什么时间
I don't know where you're going, but if you could run there.
我不知道你要干吗 但你可以飞奔过去哦
Sextina, hi. Thanks for meeting me here.
你好啊性感缇娜 谢谢你肯在这儿与我见面
I'm really excited to be working with you.
能与你共事真的让我很激动
Listen, chitch, if you're going to
听好了 婊砸 如果你
tweet for Sextina Aquafina,
要帮性感缇娜·阿琪菲娜发微博
you need to capture the essence of my personal brand, okay?
你就得深谙我个人品牌的本质魅力 好吗
All upper caps, no punctuation,
包括博文得是大写字体 不能有标点符号
lots of cryptic bullshit about the Illuminati
发很多关于光明会的神秘混话
and make sure to mention my preferred brands, okay?
以及确保提到我首选的牌子 懂没
Beats by Dre, Abercrombie and Fitch
比如魔声耳机 阿伯克龙比和惠誉
and brand fin polish.
还有波兰鳍牌
- Can you spell that last one? -No.
-你能再说一遍最后一个吗 -不行
I gotta go get my blowhole bleached.
我得去漂白气孔了
Hey, thank you so much. You people are the real stars. Huh?
非常感谢你们 你们才是真正的明星
Hi. I'm Sarah Koenig.
你好 我是莎拉·柯尼希[记者]
This is one ringtone told over the course of several rings.
这是一段盖过其他铃声的铃声
And the story it's telling you is to answer your phone.
这个故事是要告诉你记得接电话
- Hello? - Hey, Diane.
-喂 -嘿 戴安
So... How's Cordovia?
你...在科尔多维亚还好吗
It's... hard.
过得...蛮苦
- Do you know where the batteries are? - What?
-你知道电池放在哪儿吗 -什么
The batteries in the remote died.
遥控器里的电池没电了
Did you check the junk drawer?
你翻过那个垃圾抽屉没
Yeah, I looked in the junk drawer.
我翻过垃圾抽屉了
I'm gonna take them out of the smoke detector.
我要把它们放到烟雾警报器的范围之外
- No, don't do that. - Well, I'm out of options.
-不 别这样干 -反正我是别无他法了
Listen, I know this sounds crazy,
听着 我知道这听起来很疯狂
but I think maybe you should get back here
但我想你应该回到我这儿
- so you can help me find the batteries. -Yeah?
-好帮我找电池 -是吗
I know you're doing important work
我知道你的工作很重要
and it's a long way to travel,
而且回家的路途很漫长
but I need you here and I think you should come home.
但我真的需要你 我觉得你该回家了
- Is that really what you want? - Of course it is.
-你真的这么想的吗 -当然了
Well, okay, I'm looking at this website right now
好吧 我还在浏览网站
and it says if I leave immediately,
上面说如果我马上走的话
I can still make it home tonight.
今晚还能赶回家
That sounds great.
听起来很棒耶
- I love you. - I love you, too, Diane.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 戴安
You know, it's the funniest thing.
告诉你件超好笑的事
There is a woman in this restaurant who looks just like you.
我在的餐厅里看到有个女人长得超像你
I guess I just have one of those faces.
我猜是因为我长着大众脸吧
Okay, party people, we have time for one more suggestion.
好了 狂欢者们 只剩最后一条建议了
- Todd. - Did someone say movie theater?
-陶德 -有人说了"电影院"吗
I heard movie theater.
我听到了"电影院"这个词
I'm Abe Lincoln and I'm gonna wear my giant hat to the movies.
我是亚伯拉罕·林肯 要戴着大帽子去看电影
Who's this sitting behind me?
是谁坐我后面啊
John Wilkes Booth. Uh-oh.
约翰·威尔克斯·布斯 不妙哦
- Todd, it's me, BoJack. - BoJack?
-陶德 是我啊 波杰克 -波杰克吗
Todd, I'm getting you out of here.
陶德 我是来带你走的
I can't leave. I need to take suggestions.
我不能走啊 我得接受建议
Okay, well, here's a suggestion,
那好 我给你条建议
your name is Todd. You're 24, you live on my couch
你叫陶德 今年24岁 住我家沙发上
and you've always seen the good in me somehow.
你总是能发现我身上的闪光点
You've been brainwashed into thinking that you belong here,
你被洗脑了认为这里是你的归属
but you don't. You belong back home.
但根本不是 家才是你的归属
If you're any kind of improviser, you'll take that suggestion
如果你是即兴表演者 你就会接受这条暗示
and you'll run with it.
然后开始表演
Let's get out of here.
快离开这里
I'm afraid that getting out of here is not an option.
恐怕离开这里并不怎么可行
You've seen too much.
你知道太多内幕
What the hell are you gonna do about it?
那你想怎样
- Stop you. With these. -Oh, no.
-用这个 来阻止你们 -不
- Don't do anything crazy, guys. - You can't be serious.
-别乱来 伙计 -这是认真的吗
- Just get behind me, BoJack. - No sudden moves.
-快藏在我身后 波杰克 -别乱动
Be reasonable. You wouldn't wanna puncture the hull.
冷静点 打穿船体可就糟了
Especially not when I have this smoke bomb. Ka-pow!
尤其是我手里还有颗烟雾弹时 看招
- I've lost them. Where did they go? - Seriously?
-不见了 他们去那儿了 -开玩笑吧
Now feel the wrath of my flamethrower.
感受我火焰喷射器之威吧
Too bad we're wearing sunscreen
算你倒霉 我们擦了防晒霜
with SPF a million which protects against flamethrowers.
防晒指数一百万能让我们抵御烈焰
Oh, no.
Now we finish this with our strangle machine.
让我们来用掐掐机器人了结你们
Beep, boop, boop. Machine?
哔哔啵啵 机器人
- Strangle those guys. - Ugh! BoJack, help.
-给我掐死他们 -不 波杰克 救我
There is literally nothing happening to you.
老实说你根本就没事
You don't understand, if you die in improv, you die in real life.
你不懂的 如果你死在即兴剧里就真的死了
So stupid. Fine. I guess I have a guard killing machine?
蠢毙了 好吧 那我就有台杀警卫机好了
Beep, boop, beep.
哔哔啵啵
No. I have a wife and children.
不 我家里有老婆孩子
Well, they're improvised, but they're real to me.
虽然他们是表演出来的 但对我来说是真的
Can this be the end?
这就是结局了吗
This whole ship is full of idiots.
这整艘船上都是傻逼
Beep, boop.
哔哔啵啵
Come on, come on, come on.
快快快
Come on, come on, Todd. Almost there.
快点 陶德 就快下来了
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你去哪里
Sorry, improv is fun and great and everything,
抱歉 即兴表演很有意思也很棒
but you guys are really into improv.
但你们太深陷其中了
I'm gonna go with my friend.
我要跟我的朋友走了
Your friend? I didn't realize this man was your friend.
你的朋友 我不知道这个人是你的朋友
Well, then, by all means, go with him, Todd.
如果这样的话 那你跟他走吧 陶德
But, see, I thought
但是 我觉得
this was the man who sabotaged your rock opera.
就是他毁了你的摇滚歌剧吧
The one who constantly abuses you
就是他一直虐待你
and makes you shower with a hose in the yard.
让你在院子里用一根水管洗澡吧
I invited him to.
我邀请他去的
The one who's never said a kind word to you
就是他从你们认识之日起
the entire time you've known him.
从没对你说过一句好话吧
Is this your friend, Todd?
这个人确定是你朋友吗 陶德
It's more complicated than that.
不止你说的那么简单
Is it? We're your friends, Todd.
是吗 我们才是你的朋友 陶德
More than that, we're a family.
不仅如此 我们是一家人
- I, uh... - Hash browns.
-我 -土豆饼
- What? - I heard hash browns.
-什么 我听到有人说土豆饼
Martha, did you see my hash browns?
玛莎 你看到我的土豆饼了吗
Oh, my God, do you ever turn it off?
天哪 你们能消停一会儿吗
It was hash browns, not pancakes.
那是土豆饼 不是煎饼
The first morning you stayed with me.
你搬去我家住的第一个早上
You kept making them and I kept eating them
你一直做土豆饼 我就一直吃
and then I threw up in the pool.
然后我吐在游泳池里了
That made you throw up in the pool.
你看到我吐了你也吐了
Then I got mad at you for throwing up in my pool.
然后因为你吐了我生你的气了
But, you said, "I'll clean it up."
但是你说"我会清理干净"
And did I clean it up?
我清理干净了吗
No. You didn't. I had to call the pool cleaner.
没有 我找水池清理人员清理的
And you said, "Thank you for letting me stay here.
你说 谢谢你让我住在这里
I don't have anywhere else to go."
我没有其他地方可去了
And I remember when you said that,
我还记得你说
"I don't have anywhere else to go,"
"我没有其他地方可去"时
Because I felt good about myself.
因为那时我自我感觉很好
And I don't feel that way a lot.
我不是很经常有那种感觉
Letting you stay with me
让你留下跟我一起住
was the best thing I ever did on purpose.
是我有意做的最棒的一件事
I don't think I ever told you that. But I should have.
我从没跟你说过 但我应该告诉你的
Because you're my best friend, Todd.
因为你是我最好的朋友 陶德
I'm not gonna lie, if you just made all that up,
我说实话 如果刚才那番话都是编造的
that was some really good improv.
那真是不错的即兴表演
Game recognize game.
惺惺相惜
- Why do you have a boat? - Uh, I don't remember.
-你怎么有艘船 -我不记得了
王子来电
Hello? Prince?
喂 王子吗
Listen, bozo, I keep getting calls
听着蠢蛋 有个纽约的剧作家
from this New York playwright, she really wants to talk to you.
一直给我打电话 她真的很想跟你谈谈
She says you know her, Jill Pill?
她说你认识她 叫吉尔·皮尔
Jill Pill?
吉尔·皮尔
Ring any bells? Apparently, she worked on your TV show.
记得吗 显然她在你的剧组工作过
- Horsin' Around? - No, actually. The other TV show.
-《胡闹的小马》吗 -不是 别的
Other TV show? Oh, shit. Jill.
别的 操 吉尔啊
I'm moving into the new office
我要搬新办公室了
and I got Herb's ashes here.
赫比的骨灰还在我这里
I really don't know what to do with this thing.
我不知道该怎么处理
- Do you want it? - Yeah.
-你要吗 -好
Why did I take you with me?
我怎么带来了你这个蠢货
赫比
Herb loved orphans.
赫比喜欢孤儿
Mostly as a delivery apparatus for hackneyed punchlines
大部分是因为孤儿可以作为一些烂梗
and mawkish sentimentality, but still.
还有恶心的多愁善感的桥梁 但他还是喜欢
And we will do our part to honor his legacy.
我们会尽心尽力纪念他的
- Hey, who's Jerb? - What?
-赫逼是谁 -什么
Jerb Ka-- Why does it say "Jerb Kazzaz?"
赫逼·哈...为什么写的是赫逼·哈萨克
Your e-mail said "Jerb." I forwarded it to the plaque guy.
你邮件里写的是赫逼 我就转发给了做牌匾的人
- Is it not--? - No, obviously that was a typo.
-难道不是 -显然是我打错了啊
Why would I want to dedicate the orphanage
我为什么会让孤儿院
to the memory of Jerb Kazzaz?
纪念一个叫赫逼·哈萨克的人
Kind of sounds like something
好像地中海风味餐厅里
you'd get at a Mediterranean restaurant,
他们会给你上的什么东西
but wouldn't finish.
但是没吃完
And the waiter would say,
然后服务生会说
"You want me to box up this jerb kazzaz for you?"
"要我帮您打包这道赫逼哈萨克吗"
- And you'd say, "No." - You gotta fix this.
-你会说 不要 -得改一下
Really? We spent a lot of money on this plaque, you know?
真的吗 我们花了很多钱做这块匾
- And on the T-shirts. - Jerb's kids?
-还有衬衫 -赫逼的孩子
No, there's no Jerb. It's Herb.
不是赫逼 是赫比
T-shirt's say Jerb so I'm going by the T-shirts.
衬衫上印的是赫逼 我就照衬衫上来了
You know, Herb would probably think that this is pretty funny
其实赫比可能会觉得这样很有趣
- that you couldn't even get this right. - Yeah. He would.
-你竟然他的名字都弄错 -是的
- So, in a way... - Yeah.
-所以 某种程度说 -嗯
You wanna get some Mediterranean food?
你想吃地中海风味料理吗
You read my mind.
你真是我肚子里的蛔虫
Oh, God. Lungs on fire.
天哪 肺要炸了
Crap. I hate this. Running is terrible.
烦死 我讨厌这个 跑步太烦人了
Everything is the worst.
糟到不能再糟
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天哪 天哪
It gets easier.
会变容易的
Every day, it gets a little easier.
每天都会容易一点点
- Yeah? - But you gotta do it every day.
-是吗 -但是你得每天都坚持跑
That's the hard part. But it does get easier.
这才是难的部分 但是却会让跑步变容易
Okay.
好吧
*I sleep in late*
*Another day*
*Oh, what a wonder*
*Oh, what a waste*
*It's a Monday*
*It's so mundane*
*What exciting things will happen today?*
*I want to grow tomatoes on the front steps*
*Sunflowers, bean sprouts sweet corn and radishes*
*I feel proactive*
*I pull out weeds*
*All of the sudden I'm having trouble breathing in*
*I'm having trouble breathing in*
*I'm having trouble breathing in*