咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第10集: 网红糯懦拉 Nom Nom

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
when you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
Ooh! Dude! There's a new nom nom video!
伙计们 新出了一个糯懦拉的视频
Isn't that the koala who threw you out of his limo?
这不是把你扔出豪华轿车的那只考拉吗
That guy's a butt.
那家伙就是个混蛋
Well, yeah, i don't like him personally,
是啊 我不喜欢他这个人
but I still like his videos.
但他的视频还不错
Just watch.
看看吧
So cute, right?
太可爱了 是吧
Yeah, actually that wasn't bad.
好吧 确实挺可爱的
What's that one on the side there?
旁边那个是什么
Uh, hmm, I don't know.
我不知道
Let's see.
看看
"Epic blow-up"?
史诗般的大脾气
Good morning, Internet. Have I got the scoop for you.
早安 各位网友们 我给你们带来了一条抢先报道
Internet superstar nom nom blows up at fans
网络明星糯懦拉在签书会上因为一点小失控
when a book signing gets a little out of hand.
对粉丝发了一场大脾气
Boom! That should do it!
这样应该就行了吧
You're welcome!
不用客气
Oh, my gosh!
我的天啊
Geez.
天啊
Looks like our favorite koala
看来我们最喜欢的考拉
isn't quite as cute as we thought he was.
并没有我们想象中的那么可爱
Well, I don't even think I need to explain myself.
我并不认为我需要为此解释什么
I was totally in the right and...
我完全是正确的 而且...
Wait, who laughed? Who's laughing at me!
等等 谁笑了 谁在笑我
- Are you laughing at me? - Nom nom, no one's...
- 是你在笑我吗 - 糯懦拉 没人在...
All right, that's it. Get this stupid thing off me!
好了 我受够了 把这个愚蠢的东西拿开
This response video went up on nom nom's channel
而针对上述视频的回应也在昨晚出现在了
just last night.
糯懦拉的主页上
I keep hearing the word diva thrown around,
我最近一直听到大家说我脾气不好
but that's just not true.
事实上那是错误的
I've got responsibilities like everyone else.
我和大家一样都有责任感
Oh! Looks like it's time to feed my pets.
看啊 是时候喂我的宠物了
Good doggie.
乖狗狗
I think it's clear
我认为很显然
that our favorite marsupial's career...
这只有袋哺乳动物的事业...
Grrrrrr. Go away!
走开
Is all washed up.
已经彻底完蛋了
That's it for today.
今天的报道就到这里
Don't forget to like, comment, favorite...
别忘了点赞 留言 加收藏...
Ugh, enough. This is terrible.
够了 真是太吓人了
Poor guy, he just wanted to make great art.
可怜的家伙 他只是想搞好艺术
The pitfalls of being a creative genius.
这仅仅是一个创造性天才的缺陷
Oh! That's probably the thing I ordered.
可能是我网购的东西到了
It's this really cool rc helicopter
就是这个超酷的遥控直升机
and it flies really high and has little blinky lights...
能飞得相当高 而且还带小闪灯
Hey, was it my package? Where is it?
是我的包裹到了吗 在哪儿呢
It's rude to shut the door on the mailman, you...
给邮递员吃闭门羹是很不礼貌的 你…
Kno-o-o-w!
知道道道的
Um, hey, friend.
你好 朋友
Do... Do you remember me?
你 你还记得我吗
Oh, my gosh, it's nom nom!
我的天啊 是糯懦拉
What's he doing here?
他在这里干什么
I was, uh... You know, just in the area
我就 刚好在这附近
and I thought, hey, why not stop by and say hi
然后我就想 为什么不顺路过来问声好呢
since all my other friends are gone.
因为其他朋友都离我而去了
And my job, and one minute you've got it all...
同时还有我的工作 前一分钟我还都拥有着
What am I now?
现在我又是什么呢
Oh, you poor little cabbage.
可怜的小家伙
You should just stay with us, man!
你应该和我们呆在一起 兄弟
We got plenty of room.
我们这里房间多着呢
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你确定没问题吗
This guy's a butt, remember?
这家伙是个混蛋 记得吗
Ice bear hates butts.
北极熊讨厌混蛋
No, no, you guys are right.
你们说得对
I wouldn't let me in, either.
我要是你 也不会让自己进屋
I mean, who would want a
我是说 谁会让一个
Giant loser in their house?!
巨大的失败者进屋呢
Come on in, buddy. Let's get you fixed up.
进来吧 伙计 我们会拯救你的
How are you, man? You holding up?
你还好吗 感觉怎么样
I was just trying to make people laugh.
我只是想逗大家开心
Why, world?!
世界为什么这样对我
What has nom nom ever done to you?
糯懦拉曾经做错了什么吗
You can just set those down right there.
这些你放在这里就好了
Aw, it's probably not as bad as you think, buddy.
也许也没你想的那么坏 兄弟
No, no, you don't get it.
不 你不明白
I'm alone in this world.
我只身一人在这个世界上
No one will ever make videos with me anymore.
再也不会有人给我拍视频了
Don't say that.
别这么说
You just need a new angle.
你只是需要从一个新角度
Show people a different side of yourself.
让大家看到另一面的你
The good side.
好的那一面
Do you really think that could work?
你真的认为那样做会有用吗
But my crew's all gone.
但是我的工作人员都走了
I don't know how to make videos without them.
离了他们我不知道怎么拍视频
Psht! You don't need that old crew.
你不需要以前的工作人员
You've got us! Right, bros?
你有我们呢 对吧 兄弟们
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Ice bear wants no part of this.
北极熊不想参与这件事
Ooh! What if we did something fresh?
如果我们拍点新的东西呢
What if... I dunno...
如果 我也不知道
We made a movie?
我们一起做个电影怎么样
Yes, I see it!
我认为很棒
You, you can be our director.
你 你可以当导演
It would be an honor.
真是太荣幸了
And, you, you can be my social media guy.
你 你可以当社交媒体工作者
What? That's not very exciting.
什么 这可不怎么让人感到兴奋
Yeah, you know what? You're right.
是啊 说实话 你说得对
Most of my fanbase is just girls anyway,
不管怎么说 我的粉丝阵容大多都是姑娘
- So I guess... - I’m in!
- 所以 我觉得 - 我加入
Great! And, you... Oh, there he goes.
太棒了 至于你 他怎么走了
Ah, don't worry about him.
别担心他了
We can do this movie. With just us.
我们三能够完成这部电影的
All right, let's do this. Let's make this movie.
好的 那就行动起来吧 一起拍电影
Oh, this is goiang to be amazing. Let's make a movie!
真是太棒了 一起拍电影
Come and feel me
# 过来和我一起感受 #
I like where this is going
# 我喜欢现在的感觉 #
this old man named Tony
# 老家伙名叫托尼 #
well, he's a bad, bad man
# 他是个坏坏的家伙 #
and he taught me how to twist
# 他教我如何扭动身体 #
like I'm in the quicksand, yeah
# 就好像我身陷流沙 #
can you feel me
# 你能明白我吗 #
ain't no thang what I've been doing
# 我无所不能 #
just waving my arms like this
# 这样挥舞手臂 #
and shaking my hips like that
# 那样晃动美臀 #
watch me go now
# 看我来一个 #
I can do the sprinkler
# 我可以像洒水器一样 #
wipe the dirt off my shoulder
# 把肩上的灰尘抖抖抖掉 #
a-running man right to ya, baby
# 有个帅家伙正直直朝你奔来 宝贝儿 #
then I'll hustle right on, right on
# 然后我立马就充满干劲 #
You boys are in for a treat.
为你们准备了一点犒赏
I've really outdone myself.
我也是挑战了自我呢
Mmm. Oh, delicious. Mm.
呒 哇 好吃 呒
You have such a talent.
你还真有天赋
Make this for us every night.
每天晚上都给我们做吧
Oh, hey, uh, can somebody get me ketchup?
哦 嘿 呒 有人能帮我拿一下番茄酱吗
I mean, it's great and everything,
我是觉得 这已经很棒了
I just like ketchup.
可是我就是喜欢番茄酱呢
Why, brother?
为什么这么对我 老兄
Oh, no! Nom nom!
哦 不 糯懦拉
Poor little guy! Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. It's okay.
可怜的小家伙 嘘嘘嘘 没事了
Shh. Shh. Shh. How could you do that?
嘘嘘嘘 你怎么能那么做
How could you hurt anything that cute?
你怎么能伤害那么可爱的东西
You're a monster!
你是个怪物
Listen, I know things look bad right now,
听着 我知道现在局面不是很妙
but I can turn it around!
但是我完全可以扭转回来
I got these dumbos right where I want them,
我已经找到我需要的傻蛋了
and soon everything's gonna be coming up nom nom.
而很快 所有的一切都会回到糯懦拉的手中的
Oh, yeah?! You don't believe me?
哦 是么 你不相信我
You just wait until tomorrow
你明天就等着看吧
and you'll be begging to join my crew again!
到时候你会哭着求我再回到阵容里的
Well, let...
好吧 那
Let me call you back.
我会再打给你的
There's still one thing I need to take care of.
还有点需要我要处理的事情
Ah, I'm so excited! Our first day of filming!
啊 我好兴奋 第一天拍摄
I hope it becomes a cult classic.
我希望它会成为小众片的精典
Ice bear...
白熊
Ice bear is down here.
白熊在这下面啦
Wait, did you hear something?
等等 你听到什么了吗
I didn't hear anything. We should get going.
什么都没听到呢 我们赶紧走吧
Well, here we are!
我们到了
Welcome to the movie set, boys!
欢迎来到片场 少年们
And everyone you see here is an extra in the movie!
你们看到的每一个人都是电影里的临时演员
Wow.
哇哦
Uh, where are the cameras?
呃 摄影机在哪里
Oh, they're hidden everywhere.
哦 他们隐藏在每个角落里
It'll help with your acting!
这样有助于你们的表演
Wait, what? We're acting?
等一下 什么 我们需要表演
Oh, we get to be in the movie?
哦 我们可以出现在电影里
Oops, did I forget to mention that?
哦 我忘记告诉你们了吗
Ooh!
Hey, nom nom, um,
嘿 糯懦拉 呃
could we rehearse our lines first?
我们能先彩排一下我们的桥段吗
Uh, no time! Quick! Take your marks in the pool!
呃 没时间了 快点吧 去泳池里各就各位吧
And remember, your characters are in distress.
记住 你们的角色都沉浸在悲痛中
Here's your costumes and props.
这是你们的戏服和道具
Put 'em on and get in your places
换上以后去到你们指定的位置
thanks, man. We won't let you down.
谢谢啦 兄弟 我们不会记你失望的
All right, go get 'em.
好的 去吧
Aw, man. Why is the slide closed?
哦 不是吧 为什么这个滑梯关了啊
Scram! Go swim in chlorine with your eyes open.
走开 去睁着眼在氯水里游泳吧
Mailman!
我是邮递员
I have a package for a grizzly bear?
我有一个给棕熊的快递
Hello? Anybody here?
有人么 家里有人么
Whoa! Oh, my!
哇哦 哦 我的天
Package for grizzly bear?
来收棕熊的快递的吗
Here, let me.
给 让我来吧
Oop. Okay, then.
哦 好吧
Ooh!
Okay, guys, ready and action!
好了 兄弟们 准备好了 开始
Save me! Oh, no! Oh, no, the water is drowning us.
救救我 哦 不 我们快要被淹死了
Attention, everyone!
大家注意了
Can you all focus your attention on the drowning bears, please.
请把你们的注意力都集中到快淹死在熊身上
I am drowning! Water filling up my tummy.
我快淹死啦 水已经灌进我的胃里噘
Eh.
Flawless. And now to raise the stakes.
完美 现在来加点难度吧
Whoa. What's that!
哇哦 那是什么
It's a shark.
是鲨鱼
Run! Run!
快跑 快跑
Everyone's playing their part so well.
每个人的角色都演的好好哦
Those bears are still in the water.
那两只熊还在水里
Oh, look, everyone, it's nom nom!
哦 大家快看 是糯懦拉
Why are all the extras out of the pool?
为什么所有的临时演员都从池里爬上去了
Is that special effects?
那是什么特效吗
Uh, that felt real.
哇 感觉好真实
OMG, it's a shark!
我的天 是鲨鱼
Nom nom is saving them!
糯懦拉去救他们了
He's a hero!
他是个英雄
Bears! Remain calm.
熊熊们 保持镇静
Nom nom, get out of the pool, man.
糯懦拉 快别在泳池里了
There's real sharks here!
这里有真的鲨鱼啊
What are you doing? Stop!
你在干什么 快停下
Help!
救命啊
Eat them first! I'm small and bony!
先吃他们 我又小又没肉
Whoa, what's that?
哇哦 那是什么
Huh?
No, no, no! You ruined my video!
不不不 你毁了我的视频
This was my shot! Let me down!
我的拍摄 放我下去
Aaaah!
Waaaagh.
Huh?
Hey, look, it's nom nom and he's being adorable!
嘿 看啊 是糯懦拉 他这样好可爱啊
Nom nom. He's adorable.
糯懦拉 好可爱
Nom, nom, nom,nom, nom, nom, nom.
糯懦拉
Well, looks like nom nom is back where he belongs...
好吧 看上去糯懦拉回到了他属于他的地方
On the Internet.
网络上
Bummer we didn't get to be in that movie, though.
虽然扫兴的是我们没出现在那电影
Yeah, but at least we weren't eaten alive by sharks.
是啊 不过至少我们没有被鲨鱼活活吃掉
True that.
那倒是真的
Uh... Ketchup?
呃 番茄酱