Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
Wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
When you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
Hey, we're not in the center. Turn back.
嘿 这里不是正中 往回走
I've been waiting two years for this movie.
这电影我都等了两年了
I've been playing the trailer on loop as I sleep.
我做梦时候脑子里都在循环播放预告片
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
哦 好吧 对不起
Welcome to the feature presentation.
欢迎来到特色展映现场
Please be courteous.
请注意文明礼貌
Turn off all your cellphones,
请关闭手机
and refrain from talking.
并且轻声交谈
Oh, this is the part where he finds his father.
哦 这就是他找到父亲的那段
Oh, and at the end of the movie,
然后 影片的最后
it was his brother the whole time.
才发现原来一直都是他的兄弟干的
Well, what's wrong with everyone?
这人们都是怎么了
I couldn't hear a thing.
我都听不见了
Dude, why is everyone so rude?
老兄 为什么人们都这么粗鲁呢
Ice bear wants his money back.
北极熊表示要退票
Sir, we respectfully request your attention.
先生 我们请你注意一下
Theatre 9 has become a cesspool of rowdiness.
九号厅已经吵得跟蛤蟆坑似的了
Ice bear heard wrappers. Not hip-hop.
北极熊表示只听到了包装纸声 一点都不悦耳
We implore you to restore order.
我们恳请你来维持秩序
I can issue you a full refund,
我可以给你们全额退票
but I can't refund the way the world is.
但是不能让一切回归秩序了
But you're the manager.
但你可是经理啊
If anyone can do something, you can.
只有你 才能做些什么
There was once a time when movies were special to people,
从前电影对人们来说还是新鲜事
when people acted with dignity in this public place.
那时候人们在这个公共场所还是体面的
Going to the theatre was a loved and time-honored tradition,
到影院看电影是一种受人喜爱的优良传统
but that was a long time ago.
但那是很久以前的事了
Well, what if we helped?
要是我们帮忙呢
How could you possibly accomplish such a task?
你们怎能完成如此困难的任务呢
We'll go into the theatres,
我们要回到影院里
we'll shush them with all our might.
想尽办法让他们安静
Ice bear will shush unshushable.
北极熊表示要让不闭嘴的也闭嘴
And we'll be completely hidden wearing these suits!
而且我们要穿这身衣服隐身起来
Where'd you get those?
你们从哪弄的
They're for our interpretive dance class.
这个是我们形意舞课上穿的
This looks like it'll be tight.
看起来好像有点紧
Are they one-size-fits-all?
这都是均码的嘛
These uniforms will strike fear
这些衣服能把畏惧
into the hearts of noisemakers everywhere.
直接打入吵闹的人心中
Finally, once again,
终于 又有机会
there's a chance to restore order to the world of cinema.
来恢复电影院界的秩序了
Now go, and make the east bay cinema 13 proud.
去吧 让东岸十三号影院荣耀
It's our duty to make this theatre a safe haven
让这个影院成为再一次
for movie lovers once again for our children
成为电影爱好者 还有我们的孩子
and our children's children.
我们孩子的孩子的安全港是我们的责任
That was beautiful. You should write poetry.
说的不赖 你都能去写诗了
What makes you think I haven't?
你以为我没写嘛
But how can you do it? You're just one man.
你怎么办呢 你就一个人
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh. I think flowers on a first date are perf...
嘘 我觉得第一次约会送花会很完
shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. Shh, shh. Shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh! Shh! Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Wow, that was amazing. It totally worked!
真是不可思议 非常管用哎
Ice bear believes.
北极熊有信仰
We did well, brothers, but it's only the beginning.
干的不错 兄弟们 不过这只是开始
Behind each one of those doors is a new challenge
在每扇门后面都有一个等待着
waiting to meet true shush-stice.
真正的噤声制裁的挑战
We just got to pick the next one to shush.
咱们再挑一个 让他们都噤声吧
Ooh! You guys! This movie!
唔 兄弟们 这部电影
It's the last one of the trilogy!
是三部曲的最后一部
It's a love story between two vampires and you...
这是两个吸血鬼的故事
you guys look like you don't care.
你俩好像一点都不在意
Good idea, panpan. Let's split up.
好主意 胖达 咱们分头行动
What? I was just coughing.
怎么了 我就咳嗽一下
Jared is so beautiful. He's prettier than me.
杰拉德太美型了 他比我还漂亮
This is our year, Christopher.
今年该流行咱了 克里斯多弗
I hear there's more kissing in this mo...
我听说这一部里吻戏更多
It is I. Christopher.
这就是我 克里斯多弗
Yet another cold night alone and unloved.
又是一个孤单没人爱的清冷夜晚
But no matter what happens,
不管怎样
The rain will always
雨水永远都会是
I know to you I may seem cold and unfeeling,
我知道对你来说我可能冷酷无情
but it's only because deep down, I yearn to be loved.
但那是因为在内心深处 我渴望被爱
Ugh. That Jared is so phony.
呃 这杰拉德好作
Shh. Don't root for him.
嘘 不要支持他
He doesn't deserve eternal love like Christopher does.
他不像克里斯多弗那样配得起永恒的爱
Shh! Team Jared!
嘘 姐是杰拉德队的
Shh! Team Christopher.
嘘 哥是克里斯多弗队的
Jared, you're the greatest.
杰拉德 你最棒了
When you leave, my heart weeps.
你离开的时候 我的心在抽泣
Stay with me, my love.
留在我身边吧 亲爱的
You knock me off my feet.
你简直让我目眩神迷
Ugh, unbelievable.
呃 真是不可理喻
Remember, Laura, if you ever drown,
劳拉 你记好 如果你再落水
I would dog-paddle my way to your heart.
我会狗刨着游向你的心
Oh, Jared. You are so perfect for Laura.
哦 杰拉德 你跟劳拉简直是天生一对
Shh! No, Jared's evil, Christopher is king.
嘘 不 杰拉德是恶魔 克里斯多弗才是国王
Shh! No one is better than Jared.
嘘 没人比杰拉德更好了
Look at these abs.
看看这些腹肌
Are these the abs of a villain?
这像是坏人的腹肌吗
Christopher! Jared! Jared!
克里斯多弗 杰拉德 杰拉德
Jared! Jared! Jared! Jared!
杰拉德 杰拉德
I know there's a button
我依稀记得这有个键
to turn off the sound here.
可以把声音关掉
This is how I feel about your precious Jared!
这就是我对你们宝贝杰拉德的看法
Team Christopher forever.
克里斯多弗阵营万岁
Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo!
下去吧 走开
The rain will always be my friend.
清冷的雨会一直陪伴我
Get out! Everyone out!
滚出去 所有人都出去
Phew. I think they got the message.
咻 我想他们应该学到教训了
How did it go for you, panpan?
你那边怎么样 胖胖
Ice bear completed mission. Sort of.
白熊完成了任务 某种意义上
Shushers, I'm sorry, but you must leave.
嘘嘘们 对不起 但是你们必须离开了
But we did it. We shushed them.
但是我们做到了 我们让他们都安静了
No. Not like this. You shush irresponsibly.
不 不该像这样不分青红皂白的
I thought you could help, but I was wrong.
我本以为你们帮得上忙 但是我错了
But, sir, we just tried to...
但是先生 我们只是尽力
What do you want me to do?
你想我怎么做
I'm not on my way to the airport.
我不在去机场的路上
What do you want me to do?
那你希望我怎么做
Get out of the way!
好狗不挡道
Just move! What are you doing?
快让开 你在干吗
Ugh. Mom, I don't care.
呃 老妈 我才不在乎
I'm not on my way to the airport.
我没去飞机场
What do you want me to do?
你到底希望我做什么
Guys, we need your help!
熊熊们 我需要你们的帮助
There's a situation at the theatre.
剧院出了点状况
Only you three can handle it.
只有你们三个能搞定了
We have retired to this quiet space.
我们已经退隐到这安宁之地了
Guys, please. We're desperate.
熊熊们 拜托了 我们已经孤注一掷了
Here's your full refund.
这是你们的电影票全票退款
The manager says thank you for trying.
经理说感谢你们的努力
Refund?! We don't want our change!
退款 我们才不是想要回零钱呢
We want to change the world!
我们是想改变这个世界
Shh! We'll do it.
嘘 来大干一场吧
Aah! Don't go in there!
啊 千万别进去
Please, silence! Stop!
请安静 停手
I can do a somersault. Watch!
我会翻跟头 快看啊
I'm a superhero, I can sing a song.
我是超能力英雄 我会唱歌
It's too late. We are doomed.
太迟了 我们失败了
The magic of cinema is dead.
电影院的魔力不再了
The magic of cinema... oh, that's it.
电影院的魔力 哦 就是那个
Movies. "Why movies?" You ask.
电影 你可能会问我"为什么是电影呢"
Why are we here in this dark and kind of smelly room
为什么我们要跟完全陌生的人待在一个黑漆漆
with total strangers?
还有点难闻的屋子里
We go to the movies
我们走进电影
to be a part of something together.
一起成为某个故事的一部分
Just think of all the memories we've shared,
想想那些我们一同分享的美好回忆
all the times we've spread our imagination wings
那些我们张开想象的翅膀
and allowed ourselves to soar.
一起飞翔的美好时光
We've opened our arms to new adventures
我们对新的历险张开双臂
filled with moments that warmed our hearts,
满载那些温暖人心的珍贵时刻
moments that are windows to our past
回溯过去
and help us shape our future.
展望未来
We are these characters.
我们就是这些电影里的角色
We understand all their imperfections.
我们理解他们所有的缺陷
They love like we love.
他们的爱跟我们一样
There's no telling what mysteries will unfold
没有人能预知前路有什么样的秘密会揭开
or who we'll meet along the way,
或是我们会在途中遇到什么人
but life is never boring when you go to the movies.
但是沉浸在电影的时间里 生活就不会无聊
who needs a telescope to look at the stars
当电影里群星闪耀
when the stars shine brighter at the movies?
谁还需要望远镜去看天上的星星呢
Now, who's ready to watch a movie?!
那么现在 准备好看一场电影了吗
Really thought I had something there.
本来以为我能打动他们呢
You gentlemen did it.
你们做到了
You've shushed the unshushable.
你们让安静不下来的孩子们安静下来了
How can we ever repay you?
我要怎么报答你们呢
Our reward is that justice has been served.
正义得到伸张就是对我们最好的报酬了
It was our duty as movie-watching citizens.
作为一个看电影的文明人 这是我们应背的锅
Ice bear refuses praise.
白熊才不要什么表扬呢
Please. There must be something I can give you.
拜托了 一定有什么是我可以给你们的