Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
we jump out the bush
# 跳出树丛 #
with a big bear hug and a smile
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
Yeah, yeah, but what kind of bird?
对了 什么品种的小鸟呢
Um, I don't know, man.
呃 我不知道哎
Dude, a penguin. I was a penguin.
老兄 是企鹅啊 我扮的是企鹅
A line. A square.
一条线 一方块
Uh, you're a typewriter!
呃 你是个打字机
Statue of Liberty. Snowman.
自由女神像 雪人
Whale. Spider monkey.
鲸鱼 蜘蛛猴
Richard Nixon. Old faithful.
理查德·尼克松 老实泉
"I know why the caged bird sings."
我知道笼中鸟为何歌唱
Time! 20 answers in 43 seconds!
时间到 四十三秒中猜到二十个
We did pretty well, though.
我们也不赖 其实
What? Hey, guys. Sorry, it's my dad.
什么 嘿 各位 小点声 我老爸
Yuh Bo se yo? Mm. Mm. Oh.
喂 你好[韩语] 嗯嗯
What's going on? Do you need to go?
怎么了 你该走了么
No, they're just checking in. No big.
没有 来查岗的 没啥大事
Oh, man, this itch.
哎呦 真痒
Ha! Yeah, much better.
哈 好多了
Oh, thanks, Chloe.
谢啦 克洛伊
Hey, so, you guys ready for some bubble tea?
嘿 你们要不要喝珍珠茶
Oh, yeah? You want a bubble fight?
是嘛 你想要来场珍珠大战嘛
Chloe? Hey, what's up?
克洛伊 嘿 你好哟
It's Amy. We're in the same biochem class.
是艾米 我们一起上生物化学课的
You know, the prodigy girl at our school.
就是那个我们学校最天才的姑娘
Hey, you should join our study group.
嘿 你来参加我们的学习小组吧
We meet every Wednesday after class.
我们每周三下午放学一起学习
Yeah, okay. Maybe.
嗯 好吧 可能吧
Mm, I don't know if I can, though.
嗯 我估计可能去不了呢
Oh, well, no pressure.
好吧 不要勉强
I-if you ever change your mind, give me a call.
要是你改主意了 给我打电话
That was super awkward.
真是太尴尬了
What's wrong? Is she bullying you at school?
怎么了 她在学校欺负你了
Come on, that girl wanted to be your friend.
安啦 那姑娘就想跟你交朋友嘛
She was really cool.
她挺不错的嘛
Yeah, I guess. I don't know.
是吧 我不知道
Do you ever hang out with your classmates?
你跟同学出去玩儿过么
Not really. I mean, I hang out with you guys.
没有 我是说 我跟你们一起玩嘛
Wait, are we in the way of you making new friends?
等等 我们是不是阻碍你交新朋友了
It's... it's not like they want to hang out with me.
就是 她们好像不怎么喜欢跟我玩儿
What?! That's crazy!
神马 太扯了
You're Chloe! You're awesome!
你可是克洛伊 你这么厉害
This is unacceptable.
简直不能接受
Okay, we're gonna give you all the secrets.
好吧 我们要传授给你独家秘笈
How to become super popular, you silly.
当然是如何变成万人迷啦 小傻瓜
We'll be showing you how to make new friends.
我们要教你怎么交新朋友
Ice bear will make them love Chloe.
北极熊表示会让她们喜欢克洛伊的
Chloe, you got to trust me on this.
克洛伊 你要相信我们哟
By the end of this mission,
等这次行动之后
everybody's gonna want to be your friend.
所有人都会想跟你做朋友的
Whoo-hoo! All right! Let's do this!
呜呼 好的 咱们行动吧
And let me take this phone number of Amy's,
我把这个艾米的电话号码带上
in case she ever calls me... I mean, if she calls Chloe.
万一她给我 那个 给克洛伊打电话呢
Okay, first tip. People like confidence.
好的 第一条 人们喜欢自信的人
And if you want to look confident,
如果你要想看起来自信
you got to make yourself look bigger.
就要让自己看起来高大
How do I do that?
怎么才能高大呢
I'll give a demonstration.
我给你演示一下
Easy, breezy... confident.
轻松愉快 自信
- I don't know, grizz. - You got this.
- 能不能行啊 棕熊 - 没问题的
Okay, first you got to lift those guns real high,
好的 首先要高高举起双手
then show your biggest confident smile.
然后展现一下你最灿烂的自信微笑
Bam! You're ready. Now get out of here.
砰 准备好了 赶紧走起来吧
Well, she's got to come back for the purse.
她肯定会回来拿包的
And when she does... Boom! New friend.
等她回来的时候 你就有新朋友了哟
In all the romantic movies I've seen,
在我看过的所有浪漫影片里
the way to get people to like you is to stumble,
让人们喜欢你的方式就是摔跤
drop all your fancy papers, and then magically,
手里的资料天女散花 然后你的意中人
the person of your dreams comes to your rescue.
就会神奇地出现在你面前来营救你
In your case, it will be your new friend.
按你这种情况 这人就是你的新朋友了
Go fall in friendship.
去坠入友谊之河吧
I thought this was about making friends,
我觉得咱们是要交朋友
not fighting enemies.
不是跟敌人打仗哎
All ice bear's friends are future enemies.
北极熊所有的朋友都是未来的敌人
All right, you mastered the techniques.
好的 你已经掌握了要领
Time to put them to the test.
现在是检验成果的时候了
By the way, you're doing great.
顺便提一句 你做得很棒
Really? You think so?
是么 你们真的这么认为
You'll be making a friend any minute now.
你会很快交到朋友的
Remember... confidence.
记住哟 要自信
Don't forget your fancy papers.
不要忘了你的纸堆哟
Go for their legs.
重点攻击双腿
I look ridiculous.
我看起来好滑稽哎
Easy, breezy... confident.
轻松愉快 自信
Ohh! She's not doing what we taught her.
噢 她没按着我们教的做
She needs our help. Quick. Call her.
她需要我们帮助 快点 给她打电话
Only little kids listen to that stuff.
也就小屁孩才听这种东西
- Ooh! - Huh? I'm sorry.
- 呜 - 嗯 对不起
Oh, hey! You're that prodigy girl, aren't you?
嘿 这不是那个那个天才姑娘么
It's got to be so weird.
感觉怪怪的
It's not that important, guys.
也没那么重要啦 兄弟们
I'm... I'm just gonna go home.
我还是回家吧
Thanks for walking me home. I'm okay now.
谢谢你们送我回家 我没事了
Hey, guys. This is my mom.
嘿 兄弟们 这是我老妈
Um, um, Ann yo-Ann...
呃 呃 阿呦 啊
An... Annyuh... Uh, annn... Hase..Oh.
啊 哟 呃 啊 哈 赛 哦
I got to go finish up some homework.
我要去做作业了
Thanks for walking me home.
谢谢你们送我回来
We were trying to help Chloe
我们今天想帮克洛伊在学校
make some new friends at school today.
交些新朋友
It didn't go too well.
但是不是很顺利呢
They're a bunch of poopers, anyways.
反正那只是一帮小屁孩
We'll find Chloe better ones.
我们会帮克洛伊找到更好的朋友的
I'm grizz, by the way.
自我介绍一下 我是棕熊
And you must be panda.
那你一定就是熊猫啦
Hey, what are they saying about me?
嘿 他们在说我什么呢
Oh, thank you for being so nice to our Chloe.
哦 谢谢你们对克洛伊这么好
She talks about you guys all the time.
她总是提起你们的事情呢
It's been hard for her, being the smartest kid
无论是以前在小学校还是现在在大学里
in a small school and now at this big college,
作为班里最聪明的孩子身边又都是比她大的人
surrounded by people who are older.
她过的一直挺辛苦的
Oh, she'll be fine.
哦 她会没事的
Chloe's, like, the coolest kid we know.
克洛伊差不多是我们见过的最酷的小孩了
Ice bear will make everyone know that.
白熊会让大家都知道这件事情的
Yeah, she's gonna have so many friends,
是的 她以后会有很多朋友的
you'll probably regret it.
到时候你们可别后悔哦
Well, thanks again.
恩 再次谢谢你们
It was great meeting you, Mr. and Mrs. park.
非常高兴认识你们 朴先生朴太太
Chloe's dad's right.
克洛伊爹地说的对
She is surrounded by older people,
她身边都是比她大的人
and they probably think Chloe's just a kid.
他们可能觉得克洛伊就是个小孩子
Could we make her look older?
那我们要让她看起来年纪更大么
Ice bear can make Chloe look like a grandma.
白熊能让克洛伊看像个老奶奶
What? No, not that old.
什么啦 不 不是那么老啦
The point is to make them look about the same age.
关键是要让他们看起来差不多年纪
Wait, that's it!
等一下 就是这个
- We're gonna throw a party. - What party?
- 我们来办一个派对 - 什么派对
The mature people's party...
成熟人士的派对
A party to showcase how mature Chloe is.
一个向大家展示克洛伊有多成熟的派对
Hey, that's a great idea.
嘿 真是个好主意
Ah! Good evening, madam!
啊 晚上好 女士
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please?
先生们女士们 请听我说
May I present to you the duchess of Matureville... Chloe.
我很荣幸的向你们介绍成熟小镇的女爵 克洛伊
Grizz, what's going on?
棕熊 搞什么啊
Why are you guys talking like that?
你们干吗这么说话啊
Oh, tisk, tisk. Always so modest.
哎呀哎呀 您总是这么的谦虚呢
Come. Join us for a tour of your kingdom.
快来 跟我们一起巡游您的国度吧
This collection was a generous gift
这些收藏都是复印店
from Mr. Rochester at the copy store.
罗切斯特先生慷慨的礼物
Our fine-dining hors d'oeuvres...
我们丰盛晚上的餐前点心
Cookie-dough tartar.
曲奇面团塔塔
And, of course, you know our famous house artist
当然还有我们最著名的艺术家
Jacques le panda.
雅克 勒 胖达
Salutations, fellow adults. Have you met Chloe?
成人朋友们 向你们致敬 来见过克洛伊
She's as mature as they get.
她大家一样成熟
Uh, I just came here
呃 我来这
'cause the flier said there would be free pizza.
只是因为传单上写会有免费的披萨
Chloe is a strong, independent woman.
克洛伊是个坚强独立的女性
Meet Chloe. She's very old.
认识一下克洛伊 她年纪很大了
This is tom. He's an awesome volleyball player,
这是汤姆 他是个出色的排球选手
and he loves science.
而且他还很喜欢科学
This is Alyssa. When she's not serving coffee,
这是阿丽莎 她不在咖啡店打工的时候
she's studying to be a doctor.
在学习医科的课程
This is Pedro. He is so funny.
这是佩德罗 他非常搞笑
Hello, ladies and gentlemen.
先生们 女士们 大家好
Nice to see you all again,
非常高兴再次见到大家
and welcome to the grown-up podcast,
欢迎来到成人播客
featuring Chloe, the most mature person on campus.
今天的嘉宾是学校里最成熟的人 克洛伊
Guys, please stop this.
熊熊们 快停下别这样
I know what you're trying to do, but...
我知道你们要干吗 但是
Uh, where's the free pizza again?
呃 所以免费的披萨在哪儿
Lets, um, go to our musical segment.
让我们进入音乐环节
Dude, what's going on?
老兄 怎么了
I can't turn it off!
我关不掉了
Hey, everyone, please control yourselves.
嘿 大家 请克制一下
This is a mature party.
这是一个成熟的派对
Uh... Five-second rule.
呃 五秒原则
Remember, it's me, Amy,
还记得我么 艾米
you know, from earlier at the boba shop.
之前在珍珠奶茶店我们见过
Oh, um, hey. What are you doing here?
哦 呃 嘿 你在这儿做什么呢
Hey, careful of the art!
嘿 小心点艺术品
Wait, where's Chloe?
等等 克洛伊在哪儿
Panda, where's Chloe?
胖达 克洛伊呢
I thought she was with you.
我以为她跟你在一起
We got to find her.
我们得赶紧找到她
Ah! What are you doing?! Stop it!
啊 你们在干吗 快停下
People think it's so cool to be a prodigy.
大家以为被当成天才儿童很酷
Why can't I just be called the awkward Korean girl
为什么我就不能被简单的叫成一直不够高坐过山车的
who will never be tall enough to ride a roller coaster?
尴尬韩国小姑娘呢
Hey, Amy. We're thinking of heading out.
嘿 艾米 我们考虑要走了
This place is getting a bit crazy.
这地方有点太疯了
Uh, hey, guys. Meet Chloe. She's in our class.
呃 嘿 大家 认识一下克洛伊 她是我们班上的
It's too crazy in there. Let's go around.
这儿太闹腾了 我们出去转转吧
Oh, hey, it's Chloe. I see her.
哦 嘿 是克洛伊 我看到她了
Dude, look at all the people she's talking to.
兄弟们 她在跟别人聊天呢
It looks like she made some friends.
看起来她交到朋友了嘛
I'll just call her and tell her where we are.
我给她打个电话跟她说我们在哪儿
Hey, Chloe. Come here. Check this out.
嘿 克洛伊 过来看这个
Well, we did it.
不过 我们做到了
We threw an awesome party,
我们办了一个非常棒的派对
and Chloe made some new friends.
而克洛伊交到了新朋友
Well, guess we'll just hang out here for a while.
恩 我们就先在这儿待一会儿好了
Sounds like the party's over.
听起来派对已经结束了
Well, everyone's gone.
好吧 大家都走了
Let's just start cleaning up.
我们开始打扫吧
I already miss Chloe so much.
我已经开始非常想念克洛伊了
Yeah. It's not gonna be the same around here without her.
对啊 没有她 这里的一切都会变得不一样吧
It's like I can still hear her sweet voice.
我好像还能听见她甜美的声音呢
- Is it really you? - Yes.
- 真的是你吗 - 是啊
What are you still doing here?
你还在这里干什么
Why aren't you with your new friends?
你怎么没跟你的新朋友一起
I told them we would hang later.
我跟她们说晚点再碰面
Plus I wanted to help you guys clean.
另外 我想帮你们打扫
This place is a serious mess.
这地方简直乱的可以
- So, we're still friends? - Of course.
- 所以我们还是朋友咯 - 当然了
Thank you guys for throwing me this amazing party.
谢谢你们为我办了这么棒的一个派对
You guys are the best.
你们是最棒的
Now, let's clean up this place.
现在就一起打扫这地方吧
So, Chloe, what you gonna do tomorrow?
所以 克洛伊 你明天有什么安排
- Uh, uh, camping? - Uh, biking?
- 野营 - 呃 骑车
- Chloe's going to biochemistry at 11:00 A.M. - Got it!
- 克洛伊早上十一点要去上生物化学课 - 答对了