Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
Wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
When you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 跳出树丛 #
You're such a beautiful queen.
你真是美丽动人
Oh! What's going on?
什么情况
That's your new bed floor.
地板就是你的新床了
We're gonna need this for our guest.
这个要给我们的客人睡
Ice bear woke up like this.
北极熊醒来时就这样
Because we have lots to do!
因为我们有好多事要做
Here, take this bucket of soapy sprays and this mop
给 拿着这桶清洁喷雾和拖把
and start in the living room.
从客厅开始打扫
Hurry! We don't have much time.
快点 没多少时间了
Grizz, what's this all about?
棕熊 这是怎么回事啊
It's called caveshare. It's like an online bed-and-breakfast.
这叫享窝 就像是网络家庭旅馆
People from around the world go here
世界各地的人们来这
looking for places to stay.
寻求住宿
We'll let some cool people crash with us,
我们会让一些潮人来借宿
and then we make a little money on the side.
另外我们还可以赚点小钱
So, here's our page.
这是我们的主页
I was up all night making photos.
为了拍照我一夜没睡
Our free continental breakfast.
我们免费提供欧式早餐
Semi-private bathroom.
半私人的浴室
Shared living area where we all hang out and party.
分享我们娱乐和办派对的客厅
- And a prince-sized bed. - Hey!
- 还有一张黄金单人床 - 嘿
Grizz, why do you want strangers in our place?
棕熊 为什么你想要陌生人来我们的地盘
Ice bear hates sharing.
北极熊痛恨分享
Guys, come on, we'll make lifelong friends,
伙计们 拜托 我们会交到一辈子的朋友的
and we'll get to show off all this cool stuff in our pad,
我们要在平板上把这些好东西都展示出来
like this embroidered pillow I made of all of us.
就像我做的这个枕头一样 大家都在上面
Ice bear wouldn't show that off.
北极熊不会拿这个来炫耀
Look at that... We got a request!
看那...我们收到请求了
I am so excited, my face hurts!
我太激动了 我脸疼
Let's see what he looks like.
我们看看他长什么样
Blurry. He must move around a lot.
好模糊 他肯定老是动来动去
He likes nature...
他看起来很原生态...
And, I guess, bushes.
我猜这是灌木丛
- Accepted! - Wait! No!
- 接受 - 等等 不要
How is this even safe?
这个安全吗
Ice bear will protect you.
北极熊会保护你的
Oh, my gosh! He's here!
天呐 他来了
That was way too fast.
这也太快了
Come on, panda. Look presentable, please.
拜托 熊猫 像样点
Look at the size of that footprint.
看这个脚印的尺寸
Mm. I don't see anybody out there. I...
我没看到有人在外面 我...
Caveshare? Is this the right place?
享窝 是这里吗
Ah, nice, sturdy woodwork you got here.
真棒 你们的木门很坚固
Ah, thanks, man. Uh, my name's...
谢了 伙计 我叫...
You must be grizzly. Charlie. It's a pleasure. It really is.
你一定是小棕吧 我是查理 真荣幸
Golly. Would you just look at this place?
天呐 看看这地方
Ah, slick headband, by the way.
头带不错 顺便说一句
Man, I got to tell you guys.
不得不说
I knew this place would be perfect the moment I saw it.
我第一眼看到这地方就觉得完美
This is gonna be great.
这真是太棒了
Well, time to check out the new digs.
探索时间到了
Wow. Quite a lot of windows y'all got.
哇 你们的窗户还挺多的
Say, this your girlfriend, big man?
说吧 这是你的女朋友吧 大块头
Huh? Oh, I, um...
啊 哦 我...
I don't have a girlfriend at the moment.
我现在没有女朋友
Yeah, yeah, that makes more sense.
好吧 好吧 这样更合理
Uh, hey, Charlie, you want anything? A snack, maybe?
嗨 查理 想吃什么吗 或许来点零食什么的
No, no. Thanks, man. I got it. Don't trouble yourself.
不 不 谢了 我自己搞定 不用麻烦你
Wow! Is this homemade?
哇 这是自制的吗
Oops. Uh, lost it.
哎呀 弄掉了
Oh-ho! What's in here?
这里面是什么
No way! Cheese poofies?
不会吧 芝士条吗
How'd you know my favorite snack?
你们怎么知道这是我的最爱
Oh, that is fresh. That is choice.
是新鲜的 这才是对的选择
Oh, my gosh. That was so rude of me.
老天 我真是太粗鲁了
Y'all mind if I eat this?
我吃这个没关系吧
Well, you're our guest.
当然 你是客人
Of course you're welcome to whatever... Fantastic.
- 当然没关系 不管... - 太棒了
Ah, you guys are excellent hosts.
你们真是极好的主人
I already feel right at home.
我已经感觉宾至如归了
Is this couch hypoallergenic?
这沙发是低过敏性的吗
That's kind of a big concern for me.
这真是对我莫大的关怀
Have you ever heard of dust mites?
你们听说过尘螨吗
They're probably crawling all over this thing.
他们大概在这些东西上到处爬
Well, I don't know about that, but I do know
我不知道那些 但我知道
it's time for a photo of our first caveshare guest.
该给我们的第一个享窝客人拍张照了
Say cheese, buddy.
说茄子 兄弟
Say, y'all got any games?
说起来 有什么游戏可玩吗
Lucky seven, lucky seven.
幸运七 幸运七
Come on, baby! Let's see that seven!
来了 宝贝 肯定是个七
I'll just move over here,
我走到这
and I'll be taking that from you.
然后从你这拿走那个
Say goodbye to panda.
和熊猫说再见喽
So, Charlie, where are you from?
查理 你家在哪
Uh, you know... Here, there.
呃...这里 那里
You know how it is.
你懂的 就是这样了
Yea... uh, yeah. Totally.
耶...当然懂
Well, my brothers and I
我的兄弟和我
would love to hear any stories you've got about your life.
很乐意听你分享你的生活故事
Do you have any good ones?
有些什么趣事吗
Well, I'm gonna go get us some pretzels.
我去给你们拿些椒盐脆饼干
Oh, let me get that for ya.
我来帮你拿吧
It's almost dinnertime anyway, you know?
反正也差不多到晚餐时间了
So, I'm just watching this guy, right,
我就看着这个人
from a distance, uh, just minding my own business.
隔着一段距离 正想着我自己的事
But this guy doesn't even look like he knows what he's doing.
但这个人好像不知道自己在做什么
So he backs up his truck all the way off the cliff...
所以他一直把他的卡车倒到了悬崖...
Right off the edge.
就在悬崖边上
He didn't know how to drive.
他不知道怎么开车
Uh-huh. So what happened to him?
啊 他后来怎么样了
I don't know. It's not like I knew him.
我不知道 我又不认识他
Well, I thought it was a great story.
我认为这故事很棒
Ice bear's special soup ready.
北极熊特色汤煮好了
Well, don't mind if I do.
失礼了
Mm. You know what this needs?
知道这汤还要加点啥吗
A little touch of that orange poofie magic.
来点少许芝士条的魔法就好
Mmm! Here, let me get that for you.
来 我帮你加点
Hey, great soup, champ.
棒极了这汤
You guys, I just want to say,
伙计们 我只想说
grizz, pan man, a-and... you,
棕熊 熊猫 和...你
you guys are great.
你们真是太棒了
I've only been here for like three hours,
我才到这里三个小时
and I already feel this connection, you know?
我已经感受到了这种羁绊 知道么
Aww. It has been so cool getting to know you, buddy,
能认识你真是太好了
and I know I speak for my whole family...
我知道我们大家都是这么想的
You don't speak for ice bear.
北极熊表示没这么想
When I tell you how much fun it's been
当我跟你说你来我们这个小窝
having you stay with us in our little cave.
之后大家都觉得很有趣
So, do you guys like any podcasts?
你们有什么喜欢的网络播客不
All right, boys. Anything else you need?
好了 兄弟们 还需要什么不
Nope. All good here. Good night, buddy.
没有 都挺好的 晚安啦 兄弟
Sleep tight, guys.
晚安 兄弟们
So, panda, tell me about yourself.
那个 熊猫 跟我说说你自己吧
I-I've always found that the best conversations
我总觉得最精彩的对话
happen under the cover of darkness.
都是发生在夜色的掩护之下的
Here. I'll start... Sometimes I feel insecure,
我先从觉得不安全的东西说起吧
because I feel like the fur on my left side
因为我觉得身体左边的毛
is longer than the fur on my right side.
要比右边的长
I have a recurring dream
我有一个循环不断的梦
that I'm a telephone pole. Is that weird?
梦见我是一电线杆子 是不是很奇怪
Also, my head's a little too big for most hats.
还有 我的头比大多数的帽子都大
So, why do you think you don't have a girlfriend?
那个 你觉得没有女朋友是为什么呢
Wait, wait. Before you answer,
等等 先别回答
I got to run to the bathroom real quick.
我抓紧时间去上个厕所
Uh, h-hey, man. Hey, hey, sorry. Quick question.
嗯 兄弟 嘿 不好意思 问一下
Uh, what should I do if the water in the toilet
呃 要是马桶里的水不在马桶里了
isn't in the toilet anymore?
我该怎么办呢
Actually, wait. I-I-I think I got it.
不过 等一下 我知道怎么办了
Sorry. Good night.
不好意思 晚安
Update... so, now the water is sort of everywhere,
最新消息 要是水有点到处都是了
and it's moving into the living room.
而且正在向客厅扩散
I'm gonna try and put it back in.
我要想办法把它弄回去
Just gonna borrow this real quick.
只需要用一下这个
Also, you're out of toilet paper.
另外 你们的厕纸用完了
Ugh. I had a rough night.
呃 昨天没睡好
I kept hearing the toilet flushing
我老听着有冲马桶
and splashing or something.
和溅水之类的声音
How'd you sleep, panda?
你睡得怎么样 熊猫
All right, don't worry about it, man.
好啊 不用担心啦
I'll make us some nice coffee, and we'll...
等我给咱们泡个咖啡 然后
Oh. Good morning, you two.
哦 早上好啊 你俩
I made us some coffee.
我给咱们泡了点咖啡
Ah, that'll wash out.
啊 应该能洗下去的
Also, I hope it's cool I invited a few friends over.
另外 希望你们不介意我请了些朋友过来
They wanted to check out the pad.
他们想来试试大富翁桌游
Ah, good morning, sunshine.
啊 早上好啊亲
Would you mind whipping up some snacks for us?
给我们拿点零食来怎么样
More friends came than I thought.
朋友来得比我想象的多
You know what?! That's it!
你猜怎么着 我受够了
There's all these people outside.
外面怎么这么多人
Uh, what do you want?
呃 你们要干什么
Uh, we're looking for a tall guy, hairy,
我们在找一个 高个子满身毛的人
We followed his footprints here.
我们追踪他的脚印到这里的
A really tall guy?
一个特别高的人
Charlie, what's going on?
查理 这怎么回事
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I didn't do anything.
对不起 对不起 不是我干的
I-I don't know these guys. I really don't.
我不认识这些人 真心不认识
People just, uh, follow me.
他们就是 老跟着我
Won't leave me alone. They ruin everything.
别丢下我 他们会把一切毁了的
I can't do anything to stop this.
我没办法摆脱他们
I just hide, wake up,
只能藏起来 每天醒来
get a little more used to being alone,
就更适应自己生活一些
then run to hide again.
然后再换地方藏起来
I'm sorry for leading them here.
很抱歉我把他们引到这来了
I should've moved on ages ago,
我早就应该离开
but I was having so much fun.
但是在这里实在太有意思了
Finally, I made some friends, and I screwed it up again.
我终于有了朋友 但是又被我搞砸了
I'll get out of your hair soon.
我马上就不会打扰你们了
Won't have to see me again.
你们不会再见到我了
We'll take care of it, man. Just stay right here.
我们会处理的 你就待在这
Can I have your attention?!
请大家注意一下好嘛
Whoever you are looking for is not here.
你们要找的人不在这里
So you can all leave.
你们该走了
What are these footprints, then?
那这些脚印你们怎么解释
And the distinctive smell?
还有这种独特的气味
And there's hair everywhere.
而且这里到处都是毛发
We don't believe you. We know he's in here somewhere.
我们才不相信 我们知道他就在这
Oh, well, uh... that is...
呃 这些是
Panda's girlfriend.
熊猫女朋友的
Her name is... princess.
她的名字叫做 公主
Yeah? Prove it! We know he's in here somewhere.
是嘛 证明一下 我们就知道他在这里
Prove it! Prove it!
证明 证明
Prove it! Prove it!
证明 证明
Prove it! Prove it!
证明 证明
Please calm down, everyone.
各位请冷静一下
What's going on out here, babe?
发什么了什么事情 亲爱哒
Who are these people?
这些人是谁啊
See? No way that thing's anyone's girlfriend.
看了吧 这货怎么能是别人的女朋友呢
How dare you talk to my princess that way!
你怎么能怎么跟我的公主说话呢
This young lady is most definitely my girlfriend!
这姑娘肯定以及一定是我的女朋友
If she wasn't, how come I know
她要不是的话 我怎么知道
that she's self-conscious about the size of her head?
她在意自己头的尺寸
Or that her fur is asymmetrical?
还有她身体左右的毛是不对称的
Or that she dreams about being a telephone pole
还有她梦到自己是个电线杆
and doesn't know how to flush a toilet properly?
而且还不知道怎么冲厕所呐
And she's always using my toothbrush,
而且她总是用我的牙刷
even though she knows that hers is the blue handle!
即使她知道自己那个是蓝色的刷柄
And she's just so inconsiderate sometimes!
还有她是如此的不顾及别人
I didn't know you felt this way about me.
我不知道你对我的感觉是这样的
Um, we're gonna get out of your hair.
呃 我们不再打扰你们了
Yeah, maybe you should.
没错 你们早该这样
Here you go. All set.
好 都准备妥了
Hey, thanks for the gear.
嘿 多谢你给的装备
I'm sorry I can't stay longer,
很抱歉我不能再待下去了
but I've been here too long already.
我已经在这里待了太久
No worries. We're glad you stayed.
别担心 我们愿意你留下
You were the best first guest we could've asked for.
你是我们邀请到的第一个最好的房客
Ahhh! Thanks, you guys.
啊 谢谢你们
Hey, take care, big guy.
嘿 当心自己 大个子
Uh... it was nice to meet you.
呃 很高兴认识你
Yeah, it was, uh, good.
是 的确不错
Leave us a good review on caveshare!
在享窝上给我们好评哟亲