咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第16集: 胖达打喷嚏 Panda's Sneeze

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
Wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
When you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
胖达的喷嚏
Uh, one pepperoni and... A spring blossom.
呃 一根意式香肠和 一个春华冰激凌
Do you want anything to drink?
想要点儿喝的吗
Um, do you have anything orange?
嗯 有什么是桔子口味儿的吗
Hey, check this out.
嘿 看这个
So... What do you think?
那么 你觉得咋样
Huh? What do I think, what?
啊 我觉得什么东西 咋样儿
My thing here.
我现在的特色
I've got this great plan to change my image
哥们儿 我有个很棒的计划 来改变我的形象
to look cooler, man.
看起来更酷
Just gonna lean against everything I see.
不管看到什么 我都要这样斜靠着
Hmm. Leaning against things make you look cool, huh?
嗯 斜靠着东西会让你看起来酷吗 嗯
How do I look?
我看起来咋样儿
Eh, I don't think it's quite working for you.
呃 我觉得对你不怎么有用诶
Maybe you're too... Cute?
也许是你太 可爱了
What!? I'm not cute!?
啥 我才不可爱呢
Hey, man, it's okay to be cute.
嘿 哥们儿 可爱也没关系
Everyone's got their thing.
每个人有自己的特色
My thing is being cool. Hmph.
我的特色就是酷 吼
And you, you're cute.
而你 就是可爱
And he... he's, um... Whatever.
而他 他是 随便啦
Sir, your order's ready.
先生 你的订单好了
Ooh!
But, grizz, I don't want that to be my thing.
但是 棕熊 我不想要那样的特色
Aw, man, forget about it. Just eat.
呃 哥们儿 别想了 开吃吧
Mmm, mmm.
嗯 嗯
Oh, excuse me.
哦 抱歉
Oh, man.
哦 哥们儿
I guess it's allergy season.
我想过敏的季节到了
Dude, that was the cutest sneeze ever.
伙计 这是我见过最可爱的喷嚏了
Stop saying that I'm cute!
别再说我可爱了
Oh, bless you. That was such a cute sneeze.
哦 上帝保佑 那个喷嚏真是可爱
Panda sneeze... cute!
熊猫打喷嚏 好可爱
I'm not cute.
我不可爱
Bro, your sneeze was straight up adorable.
兄弟 你打喷嚏实在是太可爱了
Stop! I'm not cute!
别说啦 人家不可爱
You think that was cute?
你觉得那样很可爱吗
Oh, come on, man!
哦 拜托 哥们儿
I'm not cute!
人家不可爱
That was adorable!
这真是太萌了
Let me see! Let me see!
让我看看 让我看看
Oh, man, that's the cutest thing ever.
哦 天呐 这真是最可爱的东西
Oh, my gosh. Did you see how cute that was?
哦 我的天 你有没有看到有多可爱呀
Um, yes, I just saw how cute that was. Aah... Aah...
嗯 是的 我看到有多可爱了 啊 啊
Aah! I'm not cute!
啊啊 人家不可爱
Where you going, man?
你去哪儿 哥们儿
I hate allergies.
我讨厌过敏
Oh, thank you.
哦谢谢你
Ahh...
啊啊
What? This can't be.
啥 这不可能
Oh, my!
哦 我的天
Pan! Panda!
胖 胖达
Panda, you gotta see this! Oh, sorry, dude.
胖达 你快来看这个 哦 抱歉 伙计
Panda, t-the achoo!
胖达 你啊湫时
The sneeze, they filmed it!
打喷嚏的样子 他们拍下来了
Huh?
It's huge!
很轰动
It's trending all over the Internet!
网上传得到处都是
People think you're the cutest thing ever.
大家都觉得你是他们见过最可爱的东西
Ice bear is proud of you.
北极熊为你骄傲
But I don't want to be the cutest thing on the Internet.
但我并不想成为网上最可爱的东西
I don't want to be known for this.
我不想因为这个出名
This isn't who I am. Thi... wh... huh?
这不是真的我 这 呃 哈
Uh, yeah, of course panda
呃 是的 胖达当然会
will come take photos and sign autographs!
去拍照并且亲笔签名的
Okay, thanks! Bye!
好的 谢谢 拜
Whoo-hoo!
呜呼
Panda, you're gonna be
胖达 你要成为
the most famous, cutest bear ever!
最有名 最可爱的熊猫了
Excuse me, uh, sir, there's...
打扰了 呃 先生 有个
Uhp, wait.
嗯 等等
Almost...
快到了
There it is!
就是如此
Oh, I'm so good.
哦 我真棒
Bravo, nom nom.
超级棒 糯糯
Sir, uh, s-something's...
先生 呃 有事儿
It's all about the subtlety.
一切都得靠巧妙拿捏
You can't just throw the cute into people's faces.
你不能明目张胆地扮可爱
Sir, something's trending.
先生 有事儿发生了
What are you going on about?
你在忙乎些什么
It's the top video today, sir.
先生 这是今天点击率最高的视频
The views are off the charts.
点阅人数破纪录了
I didn't release a new video today.
我今天没有发布新视频呀
You didn't, sir.
你确实没有 先生
He's good.
他很不错
Please!
拜托
This is just a fad.
这只是个一时狂热
By tomorrow, this thing will be
到了明天 这个将会变成
another lame piece of Internet obscurity.
又一个网上销声匿迹的炮灰
It better be.
最好是
Welcome to the show. I'm Tom.
欢迎来光临本节目 我是汤姆
And I'm Kate.
我是凯特
Now, who likes cute animals?
那么 谁喜欢可爱的动物
Oh, I do, Tom.
哦 我喜欢 汤姆
Well, of course. We all do.
嗯 当然了 我们都喜欢
Adorable animals are taking over the Internet,
可爱的动物已经掌控了网络
and we have two of them with us here today!
而且我们今天请来了两位
Please welcome our guests,
请大家欢迎我们的客人
nom nom the koala, and panda the panda.
考拉糯糯 和熊猫胖达
Aww, thank you, guys.
嗯 谢谢 伙计们
The pleasure's all mine.
我的荣幸啊
Smile!
微笑
First up, what do you say we start
首先 我们先在全世界面前
with the sneeze heard around the world.
来听听打喷嚏的声音怎么样
Awwww!
哦哦哦
Don't you just want to hug him?
你难道不想抱抱他吗
All I do is hug that gorgeous bear!
我最想做的就是抱抱那个超棒的熊猫
Well, uh, I've got an announcement!
嗯 呃 我有事要宣布
Everyone's been asking,
每个人都在问
"hey, nom nom, when's your new video coming out?"
嘿 糯糯 你的新视频什么时候出来呢
Well, the answer is right now.
好吧 答案就是现在
Oh! Okay, let's take a look at nom nom's newest video.
哦 好的 我们来看看糯糯最新的视频
Stop recording, you... man: Oh, sorry.
别拍了 你们 人类: 哦 抱歉
Huh.
Hey, nom nom's totally copying panda's video!
嘿 糯糯的视频完全是抄袭胖达的
Chill, people!
冷静点儿 观众们
I didn't... i didn't steal anything!
我没有 我什么也没抄袭
Well, it's a good thing
好了 好消息就是
the annual cute-off is around the corner.
年度可爱争霸赛即将到来了
Cute-off? That's right.
可爱争霸赛 没错
Two animals enter, and one leaves with the title
两个动物晋级 其中之一将带着
of the cutest animal on the web!
网上票选最可爱动物的名号离开
Well, it looks like we have our two contestants
嗯 看来我们有两位选手来参加
for the annual cute-off.
年度可爱争霸赛
You heard it here first, folks.
大家伙儿们 你们将首次听说
It's time to take a commercial break. Don't go anywhere.
广告时间休息一下 别走开
I don't want to be in a cute competition.
我不想参加可爱竞赛
This whole thing is getting worse and worse.
事情越来越糟了
You'll get use to it.
你会习惯的
But I don't want to get used to it.
但我不想要习惯这个
I don't want any of this.
我一点儿不想要这些
Honestly, I wish I never sneezed at all.
真希望我从来不会打喷嚏
Really? Hmm...
说真的
I have an idea. Why don't you join me in my limo
我有个主意 不如节目结束之后
for some refreshments after the show?
你来我的豪华轿车里轻松一下吧
Um, okay.
好啊
I'm gonna cut to the chase with you, panda.
我就直话直说了 熊猫
We want different things.
我们想要的东西不同
I want to be number one again.
我想回到第一名
You want out of the cute game,
而你想退出扮可爱比赛
and back to your cool-guy life, yes?
然后回归到以前的生活 对吧
Yeah, exactly.
正是如此
Yeah, so, how do we solve this dilemma?
那么我们该怎么解决这个问题呢
Um... I don't know.
我不知道
You let me win.
你让我赢
If you throw this fight and lose,
如果你输掉比赛
everything will go back to normal.
一切就能回归正常了
Finally, this nightmare will be over for both of us.
我们俩的噩梦也都能结束了
Hmm, you really think that could work?
你真的认为这行得通
Oh, yeah, it'll work.
当然 没问题的
Just remember the plan...
记住我们的计划
I'll be cute, and you'll be... What?
我扮可爱 而你扮 什么
Cool?
Exactly!
正解
Do we have a deal? Yeah!
交易成功
Nom nom swag! Get your nom nom swag right now!
糯糯商品 现在快来买吧
Panda merch! Guys, come over
熊猫周边 伙计们快来买
and support the cutest bear around.
同时支持这只最可爱的熊猫吧
Front row!
最前排
I'm glad we lined up three hours early.
幸好我们提前了三小时来排队
Dude, our little panda's gonna be out there all on his own.
伙计 我们的小熊猫就要独立了
I mean, is this what mothers feel like?
他妈妈会怎么想呢
There's a lot of people here?
这儿的人真多啊
Oh, I hope he's not nervous.
我希望他不会觉得紧张
Welcome, everyone, to the national cute-off!
欢迎大家来到全国可爱赛
It's starting! It's starting! It's starting! Shh, shh!
开始了 开始了 别说话
Whoever fills up their cute-o-meter first
谁的可爱槽先充满
will be crowned the cutest animal in existence,
谁就能获得最可爱动物的称号
and we'll be throwing in a shiny trophy to boot!
同时还能获得闪亮亮的奖杯
Now, without further ado,
废话不多说
let's welcome the king of the Internet, nom nom!
有请网络之王 糯糯
Gonna dance all day and have some fun
# 跳舞一整天 一起找乐子 #
Here we go, let's hang some more
# 一起来 创造更多欢乐 #
Nom nom's already off to a great start,
糯糯已经有了一个很好的开始
but it might take more than that
但要打败即将到来的打喷嚏轰动
to defeat the upcoming sneezy sensation, panda!
还需要更多 有请熊猫
Yeah, here it comes
# 这就来了 #
Uh, so real
# 如此真实 #
So fresh
# 如此清新 #
My name is panda
# 我的名字是熊猫 #
I am a panda
# 我是一只熊猫 #
I'm a panda... Bear
# 我是一只熊猫 熊 #
Well, okay, panda's starting off
熊猫的出场
with something a little unconventional.
并未带来理想的效果
I guess you never know what people find cute these days.
你永远也不会猜到现在人们对可爱的理解
Here we go, let's hang some more
# 一起来 创造更多欢乐 #
Hey, what's going on?
发生了什么
Why aren't you doing your cute thing?
你为什么不扮可爱
I don't want to be cute, I want to be cool like you.
我不想扮可爱 我想和你一样酷
Listen, man, cute is what makes you cool.
听着 伙计 可爱也是酷的一种方式
That's why all these people came to see you.
这也是大家到这儿来看你的原因
Do you really think I'm cool?
你真的觉得我很酷吗
Man, you got famous on the Internet.
你可是红遍网络
You got on a talk show.
还上过脱口秀的熊
You are the coolest!
你是最酷的
Ice bear thinks you're precious.
北极熊认为你很宝贵
Thanks you, guys.
谢谢你们
He's done it!
他做到了
He's won over the audience!
他赢回了观众的支持
Could this be the turning point for our sniffily superman?
这会是我们不屑一顾小超人的转折点吗
I know you're thinking like a big man
# 我知道你的想法很成熟 #
Walkin' in like you step off the bottom
# 就像走出了人生低谷 #
So, stand aside and face it
# 站开然后面对 #
Cause I got mad game, gonna squash you in a burning flame ♪
# 因为这是一场疯狂的比赛 我会让你猛火大志 #
Step off of ya
# 退出吧你#
Step off, fool
# 退出吧 傻瓜 #
Step off of ya
# 退出吧你 #
You ain't nothing, you ain't cool
# 你什么也不是 你一点也不酷 #
And I'm gonna crush your business
# 我将会毁掉你的事业 #
Cause I'm old-school
# 只因我经验丰富 #
Step off of ya - water!
# 退出吧你 # - 拿水来
Step off, fool
# 退出吧 傻瓜 #
Step off of ya
# 退出吧你 #
Step off, fool - You big dummy!
# 退出吧 傻瓜 # - 你这个大傻瓜
You had one job to do!
你是有任务在身的
You were suppose to lose!
你应该要输的
Looose!
是要输的
Oh, no!
天啊
Ew, not cute.
一点都不可爱
Oh, no.
不好
Uh, you guys aren't cute at all.
你们一点都不可爱
- I’m out of here. - No, wait!
- 我走了 - 等等
I'm still cute! Look! Look! I can sneeze, too!
我还是很可爱的 看 我也会打喷嚏
Hey, watch!
嘿 看啊
Huh?! Clap for me so I can win!
给我掌声 让我获胜吧
Clap for me!
给我掌声
Oh, he clapped!
他鼓掌了
He clapped! I win!
他鼓掌了 我赢了
I am the cutest!
我才是最可爱的
There he is. There's our cute, little pan pan.
他在这儿 我们的可爱小熊猫
You did good, bro.
你尽力了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
谢谢 伙计
Ice bear is still proud of you. Proud bear.
北极熊仍然为你感到骄傲 骄傲的熊
Let's go home.
回家吧
Hey, cool lean, bro!
这倾斜真酷 伙计
Yes, yes, it's all mine.
这是我的了
Aah! Get away! Yes, it's mine!
走开 这是我的
I won it! It's mine! It's mine, yeah!
我赢来的 这是我的 是我的
Yeah, you better leave!
你最好赶紧走
Oh, shh, there, there.
好了 好了
I won't let anyone take you.
我不会让任何人抢走你的
What the?!
发生了什么
Who's there?!
谁在那儿
Back again, you loser bear?
你又回来了 你个失败的熊
You can't have my trophy! It's mine!
别想得到这个奖杯 这是我的
What do you think you're doing! Put me down!
你在干什么 把我放下来
Oh, my trophy! Why?!
我的奖杯 为什么
- Cutest! - No, stop!
- 最可爱的 - 快停下