Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
when you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
Fresh bears! Get them while they're hot!
新鲜的熊 快来买刚出炉的熊
Free bears! Free bears here!
免费的熊 这里有免费的熊
Three for the price of none!
免费得三只熊
Control your child!
管管你家孩子吧
Oh, no! She dented our box.
不 她把我们的箱子打坏了
Where are we? Have we been picked up yet?
我们这是在哪里 有人带上我们么
Have we made it to Paris?
我们到巴黎了么
No, panda. We're not in Paris.
还没有 胖达 我们还没到巴黎
We're still in... This desert!
我们还在...这个沙漠里
Don't be sad, panpan.
别伤心 胖胖
We'll catch a ride soon.
我们很快就会搭到车的
Look! Someone's coming now!
看 又有人来了
Free bears! Free bears here!
免费的熊 这里有免费的熊
Bears over here! Please!
这里有熊熊哦 拜托
Pick us! Please! Bears!
带上我们吧 拜托 熊熊哦
What's going on here?!
你在这里搞什么
This is our turf, buddy!
这是我们的地盘 老兄
It's a free country, man.
这是个自由的国度 兄弟
Well, you're using freedom poorly.
你在滥用自由的权利
Yeah. This is our spot.
没错 这是我们的地盘
We were here first.
我们先来这里的
Cool your jets. I ain't hurting no one.
冷静点 我不是来伤害任何人的
Oh, we'll cool your jets.
我们会让你熄火的
You've got until the count of 10 to go bye-bye.
我们数到十 你必须离开
Go for the kneecaps!
咬他的膝盖
Four! Wait. What is that?
四 等等 那是什么
You guys want some?
你们想来点么
Thanks for letting me stay with you guys tonight.
谢谢你们今晚收留我
It's no problem. Our box is the best box.
这不算什么 我们的箱子是最棒的
That granola hit the spot.
燕麦条真是戳中我心
I feel like we can make it to Paris now.
感觉像我们现在已经到巴黎了一样
Actually, right now, I feel good right where we are.
其实 此时此刻 我觉得这里挺棒的
Our box! It's gone!
我们的箱子 不见了
What?! Wha... what?
什么 什么
What happened? Where did it go?
发生了什么事 它去哪里了
We should have known!
我们早该想到的
That granola bar didn't even have any chocolate bits in it.
那个燕麦条里面甚至都没有一点巧克力
How could you, granola guy?
你怎么能这么做 燕麦条兄
We loved that box.
我们很爱那个箱子
Okay. Let's go. We need to find a new box.
好吧 我们走 我们得找个新的箱子
I'm sure there are boxes all over this place.
我相信这里会有很多箱子的
It's not a box, but it'll do.
虽然不是个箱子 但是也差不多
It's the perfect box.
这是个完美的箱子
We could make so many cool things with this!
我们可以用它做很多有趣的事情
Yeah! Like a bouncy house!
是啊 比如充气小屋
We should make a ballroom. It's classy.
我们应该做一个舞厅 那很上档次
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么啊
A bouncy house has so much class.
一个充气小屋也很有档次啊
No, it doesn't! It's not even a real building.
不 没有 那甚至不算个建筑
You don't even know a thing about architecture, panda.
你根本不了解建筑 胖达
Well, you do whatever you want.
随便你吧
I'm gonna build my ballroom.
我要建个舞厅
Excuse me? I saw the box first.
不好意思 我先发现的这个箱子
Look what you did! Shame on you!
看看你都做了什么 太丢人了
No. No shame on me.
不 我才不丢人呢
You're the one who ruined the box.
是你把箱子弄坏的
You're the one who ruined the box.
是你毁掉了箱子
Well, you would have wasted it anyway.
反正迟早也会让你弄坏
Your idea was horrible!
你的主意太糟了
Oh, really? I'm gonna make my own amazing house.
是嘛 我也造一间自己的房子
My house will be a quadrillion times better.
我的房子会比你强一亿倍
I claim this grizzlyland!
我将这里命名为棕熊大陆
Hey, panda, check out how rad my house is.
嘿 熊猫 看我的房子牛不
You think that's good?
你觉得那就算好了
I've got an elevator. What you got?
我有电梯 你有么
Higher walls! Hey!
我的围墙比你高 嘿
It's a little complicated
# 情况有些复杂 #
Can I take them all back?
# 该如何全部收回 #
All fuzzy and faded
# 全部消失模糊 #
Funny how our dreams come to an end
# 可叹我们的梦最终做完 #
So I built a wall around my little heart
# 我在心上围了一道墙 #
Sometimes things break and they fall apart
# 有些东西破碎 分崩离析 #
But there's one thing that I know
# 但有一件我明白 #
We will be together again
# 我们终将重聚 #
Someday I'll hold your hand again
# 有一天我们将重新牵手 #
And look into your eyes and say
# 我会看着你的眼睛说 #
We were never meant
# 我们从未想要 #
Never meant to be apart
# 真正的分开 #
If only that moment was now
# 如果那一刻就是此刻 #
If only that day was today
# 如果那一天就在今天 #
Oh, baby, I'm sorry, baby
# 哦 宝贝 对不起宝贝 #
Can you find it in your carp to forgive my sole?
# 你的心可否原谅我的灵魂 #
"carp鲤鱼"与"heart心"谐音 "sole鳎目鱼"与"soul灵魂"谐音
I'm sorry, baby
# 对不起 宝贝 #
I miss you guys! I was so lonely!
我想你们了 我好孤单
Let's go tell panda we're sorry, too.
咱们去跟熊猫道歉
Oh, baby, I'm sorry...
# 哦 宝贝 对不起 #
Hmm. What the heck?
嗯 这什么鬼
Should have been up and running by now.
早应该运转起来才对
What? What's happening?
这是怎么了
- Panda! - Help! Hey! Hey!
- 熊猫 - 救命啊 嘿 嘿
Panda! Hang on! We're coming!
熊猫 坚持住 我们来了
Panda, sing so we can find you!
熊猫 快唱歌我们好找你
So I built a wall around my little heart
# 我在心上围了一道墙 #
Hey. Where did you go?
嘿 你上哪去
Oh, uh, okay. I'll go around.
呃 好吧 我绕过去
Hello, there. Let's go...
我来了 咱们
Grizz! Help! Someone!
Grizz 救命啊 来人啊
Panda! I see you, buddy!
熊猫 我看到你了 兄弟
I'm not a box at all.
我才不是箱子的说
Brother! Can you get me out now?
兄弟 能把我弄出来嘛
You're slipping! I can't hold on!
你手滑了 我抓不住
What's up, yo? Someone need a hand?
怎么了 有人要帮忙不
Panda, we're gonna get you out.
熊猫 等我们救你出来
Huh? It's packing tape! My baby paws are useless!
嗯 这是封装胶带 我的小熊掌都用不上
Oh, hmm. Should I buy it?
嗯 要不要买呢
Well, I do want to look cool. Hmm.
反正我的确是想扮酷来着
Whoa! You look pretty cool.
哇哦 你看起来真酷
Where are we going?
我们这是要去哪
We scored a good box, man.
咱们赚了一个好箱子 兄弟
Where next, guys?
接下来去哪 兄弟们