咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第18集: 突发状况 Emergency

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
Oop, hey, sorry, don't mind me.
唔 嘿 不好意思 甭管我
I'll only be in here for a second.
我马上就走
Could have sworn I still had some ice cream pops.
我确定这里还有冰棍儿呢
Not the French vanilla. I want the vanilla...
不是法国香草味的 我要香草味的
Hey, you found it.
嘿 你找到了
Do you have any green tea ones down there?
你看下面还有抹茶味的不
Guys, guys? Aha! There you are.
兄弟们 啊哈 你们在这呢
Panda, you're very bouncy.
熊猫 你很有弹性嘛
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢
You guys are gonna be so excited.
你们一定会很高兴的
I got us... A new pet.
我给咱们买了个 新宠物
What?
神马
- Is it a cat? - Nope, guess again.
- 是只猫么 - 不是 再猜
- Ahem, ahem. - Oh, a puppy?
- 嗯哼 - 哦 一只小狗
No, it's a crab.
不 是一只螃蟹
Oh, my gosh, where did you get him?
哦 天呐 你从哪弄来的
He was on sale at the supermarket.
他在超市里正打折呢
Only $3.99 a pound.
才三块九毛九一磅
He's so cute!
他好可爱呢
He's a good, little crabbie.
他是一个可爱的小蟹蟹
Oh, look at his little face.
哦 看看这小脸儿哟
What do you think of the name captain craboo?
你们觉得他叫螃蟹队长怎么样
Wait, dude, don't you want to meet him?
等一下 兄弟 你不想见见他么
The Internet says you should pat its butt to be friends.
网上说你可以拍拍它的屁股来表示友好
Here, let me help you.
来 让我帮你
Nothing to be afraid of.
完全不用害怕
See? Gentle pats.
看了吧 轻轻地拍
He needs to smell you so he can get used to your musk.
他得闻闻你好适应你的气味
Oh, he likes you.
哦 它喜欢你呢
You okay, dude?
你没事吧 兄弟
Um, let me get that for y... ah!
呃 我帮你拿下来 啊
Oh, he's going. I got you.
他跑了 我来帮你
Get him. He's going out the door.
抓住他 他跑出门去了
Oh, missed him.
没抓住
Your way, your way.
去你那了 去你那了
Ah, get a chair.
啊 搬个椅子来
- Ow, ow, ow, ow. - I'll go get some tape.
- 嗷 嗷 - 我去拿胶带来
Stay down. Stay, stay.
坐下 坐好了
Uh, we only have plastic wrap.
我们只有保鲜膜
Talk to me, dude.
说话啊 兄弟
Forget this. I'll take off the crab myself.
算了 我先把螃蟹拿下来吧
Oh, you saucy craboo.
哦 你个粗鲁的螃蟹
Dude, I think we need help.
兄弟 咱们得找人帮忙了
Okay, give me your phone. I'll take care of it.
好了 电话给我 我来叫人
Hurry.
快点
State your emergency.
请说明您的紧急情况
Yes, we need help.
是的 我们需要帮助
I got us a new pet, except the grocery store guy
我买了个宠物 杂货店的人说那不是宠物
said it wasn't, but it was a really good deal,
但我觉得还挺实惠的
so I brought it to my cave anyway
所以我就买下来带回了洞穴
and then it latched onto my brother
然后它就夹住了我弟弟
- and he ran out of... - sir, I need you to calm down.
- 然后他就跑出去 - 先生 请您冷静
Sorry. Let me start over.
对不起 我重新说
How do you get crab off a polar bear?
怎么把螃蟹从北极熊身上拿下来
Hello?
你好
Call ended?
挂电话了
What? She blocked me?
什么 她居然屏蔽我
- Can they even do that? - Grizz, come here.
- 他们怎么可以这样 - 棕熊 过来
The Internet says that if we don't get this treated,
网上说如果我们不去接受治疗的话
it could be all swelly and infected.
可能会肿胀感染的
There might even be pus involved.
没准还会化脓
Is that a photo?
那是张照片么
- No, why?! - Aw, geez, no!
- 不 这什么 - 天呐 不要
We can't let this happen.
不能让这种情况出现
We got to take him to the hospital ourselves.
我们得自己把他送到医院去
Yeah, yeah, we'll leave right now. You ready, buddy?
对 对 赶紧动身吧 你准备好了么
No!
Okay, we're leaving! Let's go, let's go!
好的 咱们走 快点 快点
- Oh, man. - We'll fix it later.
- 天呐 - 等回来再修
Right, right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
I got it.
我来
Okay, let's go.
快点 咱们走
Full.
满了
No.
上不来
Okay, now where are we?
好的 咱们这是在哪
Which train goes to the hospital?
哪趟车是去医院的
The red one?
红色的
There it is... Okay, let's move.
就是那个 好的 咱们走
Okay, hurry. We got to transfer on the green line.
好 快点 我们要转车到绿线
Panda, hold on.
熊猫 等等
Grizz, the train's leaving.
棕熊 车要开了
- Oh! - No, wait, don't leave. No!
- 哦 - 不 等一下 别走 不
Crab and bear!
熊和螃蟹要上车
Ugh, now what?
呃 怎么办
Oh, we have to wait 40 minutes?
哦 我们得等四十分钟
Who knows how long that'll be. Hey, what are you doing?
谁知道等到啥时候 你干什么呢
I think this can help us. It's a ride share app.
我觉得这个能行 一个拼车应用
All we have to do is request a ride
我们只要在这叫车
and someone will pick us up at our current location.
然后就有人到咱们所在的地方来接了
Sweet. Someone's on their way.
真好 有人来了
- Wow, that was easy. - Yeah, man, it's the future.
- 哇哦 这么简单 - 是啊 这就是趋势
To the stairs.
去找楼梯
It says that he's driving a black four-door.
上面说 他开着一辆黑色的四开门轿车
There it is.
就在那
Take us to the nearest hospital, sir.
请带我们去最近的医院
There there, buddy.
好了 好了 兄弟
Everything is gonna be all right
一切都会没事的
thanks to these two awesome brothers you have.
都亏了你有两个超强的大哥
Hey, man. Seat belt on, buddy.
把安全带系好了 兄弟
Um, sir, do you think you could move a little faster?
呃 先生 咱们再开快点怎么样
Yeah, we're in sort of a rush.
是啊 我们正着急呢
No problem. Here's some open lanes.
没关系 这边的车道不堵
Hey, you guys like music? Yee-haw.
你们喜欢音乐不
Just some good ol' boys in a big ol' truck
# 几个老小子 开辆破卡车 #
Down in Alabama, down on our luck
# 在亚拉巴马州 我们不走运 #
How did this guy get his license?!
这家伙怎么考到驾照的
You're driving on the wrong side of the road.
你开错车道了
No, I'm not. This is a carpool Lane.
才没有 这是共用车道
Stop the car, you crazy loon!
停车 你个疯子
Go, go, go, go!
走走走
Uh, stop, stop.
停 停
Left, left.
左边 左边
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
走走走
Hey, bears, where ya going?
嘿 熊熊 你们去哪
How much farther?
还有多远
The closest hospital is still 15 blocks away.
最近的医院还有十五个街区
We'll never make it.
我们永远到不了了
Hm. Okay, wait here.
好吧 等在这
All right, panda, you got to navigate us.
好吧 胖达 你来指路
- Which way do we go? - Oh, um, uh, go right.
- 走哪条路 - 哦 呃 右边
No, oh, no, wait, left.
不不 等等 是左边
Left?
左边
Look out. Sorry.
小心 抱歉
Okay, we're getting close. Um, turn left here!
好了 越来越近了 在这左转
Not much farther now. You'll be good in... huh?
没多远了 你会没事...
Grizz, grizz, stop... We lost him.
棕熊 棕熊 停 他跟丢了
Oh! Oh, sorry, bro.
抱歉 兄弟
Faster. We're gonna lose him.
再快点 要跟不上他了
Panda! I got you, man.
胖达 我来帮你了
Hey, check it out... Plastic wrap.
嘿 看这个 塑料膜
- Brother! - Thank goodness...
- 兄弟 - 谢天谢地
Saucy craboo? What the... where's our brother?
美螃蟹 搞什么...我们的兄弟去哪了
Where did he go?
他去哪了
Hello?
有人吗
Brother?
兄弟
Bro?
兄弟
Little brother.
小弟
Where are you?
你在哪
Hello.
有人吗
Man, it doesn't make sense.
伙计 这说不通啊
It's like he just took off or something.
好像他只是休息什么的
Why would he leave us? We were helping.
他为什么要离开我们 我们在帮忙啊
Doesn't he want our help?
难道他不想要我们帮
Hey, you... you were the last one to see our brother.
嘿你 你是最后见到我们兄弟的
Where did he go?
他去哪了
灵媒 专业读心者 24小时营业 无效退款
Maybe someone in there will know.
也许那里面有人知道
Welcome.
欢迎光临
I've been expecting you, Grizzly and Panda.
我一直在恭候你们 棕熊和胖达
Huh? She knows our names.
她知道我们的名字
So, how can I be of assistance?
有什么能效劳的
Well, madame, our brother is lost,
女士 我们的兄弟走丢了
and this little guy was the last one to see him.
最后见到他的是这个小家伙
Ah, yes, you wish for me to see the crab's mind, eh?
你们希望我能读取这螃蟹的记忆
This I can do.
这我能做到
Uh, okay.
好吧
Place the crustacean before us on crystal ball.
把这甲壳生物放在水晶球上
What are you gonna do?
你准备怎么做
It smells like ramen powder.
闻起来像是面粉
Now, give me your hands.
现在 给我你们的手
Spirits, connect me to this crab.
鬼神啊 让我和这螃蟹心意想相通吧
Let me be one with this creature.
让我与它合二为一
Ah, yes. I see many things.
没错 我看到了许多东西
I see something white.
我看到了白色的东西
He's covered in fur.
他覆盖着毛发
Beady eyes... Doesn't say much.
明亮的眼睛 话不多
That's him. Can you see where he is?
就是他 你能看到他在哪吗
He's at a pier.
他在一个码头
He's scared and confused.
他既害怕又困惑
Looks like he's walking toward a boat.
看起来他在向一艘船走去
What? A boat? W-where's he going?
什么 船 他要去哪
Back to the place where it all started...
回到一切开始的地方
Back to his wife, Guadalupe.
回到他妻子瓜德鲁佩身边
Wait, who?
等等 谁
He's not a white-haired divorced man named Esteban?
他不是一个叫埃斯特班的白发离婚男人吗
Esteban?
埃斯特班
No, lady.
不 女士
He's a bear who enjoys his refrigerator
他是一只喜欢待在冰箱里
and cooking fine cuisine.
和烹饪美食的熊
Mm, I don't think so. That's not what I'm reading.
我不这么认为 我读到的不是这那样
What? Well, I do think so lady.
什么 确实是这样
He's our little brother. We know everything about him.
他是我们的弟弟 我们知道他的一切
Then why did you lose him?
那你们怎么还会弄丢他
Maybe you guys are just bad brothers.
也许你们就是坏哥哥
What?! You're out of line, lady.
什么 你太过分了 女士
And this whole thing seems pretty shady to me.
所有这些东西在我看来好可疑
Maybe it's because she's not a real psychic.
也许因为她不是真的灵媒
What? How dare you?
什么 你好大的胆子
That's not even a real crow.
这乌鸦都不是真的
- And your crystal ball is really a snow globe. - No!
- 而且你的水晶球只是个雪花玻璃球 - 不
- Okay, what am I thinking? - That's a real crystal ball.
- 好吧 知道我怎么想么 - 那是真的水晶球
You can't tell me because you don't know.
你说不出来是因为你根本不知道
- You're a big faker. - I think you don't know the difference
- 你是大骗子 - 我觉得你根本不知道
between crystal ball and a snow globe.
水晶球和雪花球有什么区别
Aha! I know where he is.
啊 我知道他在哪了
Come on, pan, let's bounce.
走了 胖胖 离开这
We're coming for you, brother.
我们来找你了 兄弟
Captain craboo is coming with us.
螃蟹队长也和我们一起
- We're about to close. - Thank you.
- 快到了 - 谢谢
Look, there he is.
看 他在那
He looks so peaceful.
他看起来很安详
- Let's go get him. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 我们去找他 - 别别别
Hang on. Let him be.
等一下 让他躺着吧
He's had a long day.
他今天够忙的了
Comfy?
舒服吗
Okay, if you need anything else, just give me a holler.
好了 如果你需要什么 叫我一声就行
Oh, and look who came to say hi.
看看谁要你和打招呼呢
It's stylish craboo with a brand-new look.
戴着手套的时髦螃蟹
I guess you guys could just bond another time.
我想你们还是下次再联络感情吧
Let me turn on your favorite telly show.
我帮你调到你最喜欢的节目
There you go, bud.
好了 兄弟
Well, if you need anything else, please let us know.
如果你还需要什么 一定要告诉我
Sorry, one last thing.
抱歉 最后一次
Got it... Pudding pop.
找到了 布丁冰棒
Okay, bye.
好了 拜
Ice bear is good.
北极熊没事