咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第19集: 环保袋生活 Tote life

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
环保袋生活
No, no, almost.
不对 不对 还不是
Aha! There you are, you little sneak.
啊哈 就是你 小淘气
You eggs get the honor of becoming a frittata.
你们这些小蛋蛋会荣耀变身煎蛋饼
Uh, what's next on the list there, panpan?
我们还要买什么来着 胖胖
Hmm, gluten-free, nut-free,
嗯 不含麸质 无坚果
vegan chocolate chip cookies, or... hmm...
素食巧克力 薯片 曲奇 还是...
What you got there, bro?
哥们 你买什么了
Ice bear likes mint soap.
小白喜欢薄荷皂液
Yeah, you do.
没错
Did you bring your tote bag?
你们带便携袋了吗
Uh, plastic's fine, thanks.
塑料袋就行 谢了
Uh, no, actually, it's not fine.
事实上是不行的
Uh, paper then?
那纸袋呢
Wait, you seriously forgot your reusable bag?
等一下 你们真的没带手提袋吗
Uh, what reusable bag?
什么是手提袋啊
Let me get this straight...
好吧 我们直说吧
you don't have a tote bag?
你们没带便携袋
Do you even care about the environment at all?
你们就一点都不关心环境 对吧
What about the animals?
也一点不关心野生动物
Whoa, sir. We are animals. We care.
哇噢 先生 我们就是野生动物 我们当然关心
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hey, Ron, these guys forgot their bags.
啧啧 嘿 罗恩 这几个家伙没带袋子
I know, right?
我就说嘛 对吧
Hey, man, we didn't even know about reusable bags.
嘿 伙计 我们都不知道什么是手提袋
Well, these guys all brought their bags.
那些人都带了自己的手提袋
Oh. And what is this?
哦 还有这个算什么
Why would you buy vegan cookies and then get eggs.
为什么买了素食曲奇 还买鸡蛋
Who does that?
谁干的
Oh, actually I'm a vegetarian, and I...
那个 其实我是素食主义者 而且我
shh, shh, shh. No more of your lies.
行了 行了 别扯了
But if you insist on having paper,
如果你们非要纸袋
I guess we can try and find you something.
我想我们能给你们找点儿别的
Yeah, can we get some dead trees brought up to aisle four
我们能搞点树到四号通道
for the tree haters who forgot their bags.
给这几个忘带手提袋等恨树主义者
Stop!
够了
Please, is there anyway we can just buy some bags?
拜托 我们能买点袋子吗
Oh, yeah, of course. We have some right here.
哦 当然 我们这就卖
We have a lot of colors and styles...
我们有各种颜色和款式
yeah, we'll take three of them.
给我们来三个
Excellent choice.
眼光不错
These babies are limited wildlife edition.
这款是野生动物限定款
Some of the money is given to help
收入的一部分用于资助
local beavers build their dams.
本地海狸建他们的窝
Yeah, yeah, just give us the bags.
行了 行了 快把袋子给我们
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
You're one of us now. Welcome to the tote life.
你们是我们的一员了 欢迎开启环保袋生活
- Tote life? - Tote life.
- 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
Hey, bears, you forgot your groceries!
嘿 熊熊们 你们忘拿商品了
Ice cream stop.
冰激凌摊
Hi, what can I get for you today?
嘿 今天想来点什么
Hey, there. Uh, I'll have the... Chocolate drumstick.
嘿 那个 我想要巧克力甜筒
- Coconut pop. - Ice bear would like a surprise.
- 椰子冰棒 - 给小白随便来一个
- Here you go. - Thank you.
- 拿好了 -谢谢
Thanks. So what do we owe you?
谢谢诶 我们该给你多少钱呢
This one's on the house.
请你们吃的
Tote life.
环保袋生活
- Oh, tote life. - Tote life.
- 哦 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
- Tote life! - Ow!
- 环保袋生活 - 哎呀
- I'll get some napkins. - Ugh, what's your problem?
- 我去拿纸巾 - 呃 你怎么回事儿啊
Oh, my gosh. I'm so, so sorry.
哦 天哪 真的是太不好意思了
Oh, hey, we have the same tote, see?
哦 嘿 我们的环保袋是同一款诶
- Oh, but I'm still sorry about... - don't worry about it.
- 哦 但是我还是很抱歉... - 没关系啦
Tote life, right.
环保袋生活
Tote life?
环保袋生活
Yeah.
没错
Bye, cutie.
再见啦 小鲜肉
Tote life.
环保袋生活
Just grab a few of these.
就拿几张
Oh, geez, too many.
哦 天哪 太多了
Get in there! Perfect. Oh, no.
塞回去 完美 哦 不是吧
Uh, panpan, do you still need napkins?
哦 胖胖 你还要餐巾纸吗
I need nothing.
不用了
Okay. What am I gonna do with all these?
好吧 那我该把这些纸巾怎么办呢
Uh, maybe there's a trash can.
哦 那好像有个垃圾桶
Uh, I, mean I would never waste all these napkins.
呃 我是说 我才不要浪费纸巾呢
I'm going to save them for later in my tote.
我要把它们装起来一会儿用
- Yeah, man. Tote life. - Tote life.
- 没错 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
Respect. Keep real.
说得好 活出自我
These totes are the best.
这些环保袋太棒了
Plus, they hold, like, 40 napkins.
而且 里面装了 大概四十张餐巾纸
I finally feel like I'm a part of something.
我终于感到融入社会了
Ice bear also feels acceptance.
小白也觉得被接受了
This was our key to fitting in.
这就是我们融入社会的关键
We're living the life... tote life.
我们需要过...环保袋生活
- Tote life. - Tote life.
- 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
And here's your small popcorn.
这是你们的小份爆米花
Open your tote.
打开环保袋
- It's okay, it's okay. - Look, look, look.
- 没事儿 没事儿 - 快看 快看
They have totes here. Ah, which one do we get?
这有卖的 我们买哪个呢
- The beige one? - The blue one?
- 米黄色的 - 蓝色的
- Cornflower blue. - We'll take all of them.
- 矢车菊蓝 - 都要啦
Yeah!
好耶
Oh, nice.
这个不错
We need more totes. I need more.
我们需要更多环保袋 我要更多
- Wow, that's a cool one. - Need more totes.
- 哇噢 这个不错 - 再来点环保袋
- Ice bear wants them all. - Oh, look at that one.
- 小白都想要 - 快看这个
Do you have your reusable bag?
你们带手提袋了吗
Uh...
呃...
Hey, man, good to see you again.
嘿 伙计 又见面了
Just the tomato please.
西红柿放这里
We brought our totes.
我们带了环保袋
Tote life.
环保袋生活
Yeah.
Wow, you guys have a lot of totes.
哇噢 你们的环保袋还真不少啊
Yeah, we do.
当然啦
You can never have too many totes.
环保袋多多益善
Okay, do you really need that many?
好吧 你们需要这么多吗
Well, yeah, I mean, see, this one's for snacks,
那当然 我是说 你看 这个是放点心的
this one's for phone chargers, this one's for coffee sleeves.
这个是放充电器的 这个是放咖啡套的
Oh, and this one is for socks.
这个是放袜子的
And this one is for rare cheeses.
这个是放奶酪的
Oh, sorry.
哦 不好意思
It's okay, the bag of organic wool socks broke my fall.
没事儿 放有机毛袜子的袋子给我垫背了
Hey, watch where you're going, man.
嘿 走路时候看着点 伙计
Ice bear apologizes.
小白觉得很抱歉
Just living the tote life, my friend.
享受环保袋生活哦 伙计
You guys got it all wrong and twisted.
你们这些家伙根本就搞错 曲解了
This is not the tote life.
这根本不是环保袋生活
What, no, this is so the tote life.
什么 不对 这就是环保袋生活
We have ascended to a higher level
我们只不过是提升了
of eco-coolness, okay, pal?
生态保护高度而已 伙计
You're the one not living the tote life.
你过得才不是环保袋生活呢
- Tote life. - Tote life.
- 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
All right, let's go, bros.
好了 兄弟们 我们走
Ooh, are these new?
哦 这些是新款吗
三周后
E.P.A., anybody home?
环境保护局 有人在家吗
Hello?
有人吗
Whoa, wow!
哇噢 哦
Ah, you scared me.
你吓到我了
Hi, I'm from the E.P.A.
你好 我是环保局的
Elephant... Pie... Activity?
浣... 包... 剧... 的
Hmm, environmental protection agency.
呃 是环境保护局的
Sir, can you please tell me what all these bags are for?
先生 您能告诉我这些袋子是怎么回事吗
Oh, you came here to learn about tote life.
噢 原来你是来了解环保袋生活理念的
- Tote life? - Why didn't you say so earlier?
- 环保袋生活理念 - 你怎么不早说呢
Come, come.
快来 快来
So you're probably asking... what is tote life?
你可能会问... 什么是环保袋生活理念
Tote life is about being involved.
环保袋生活理念意味着积极参与
But why so many of them?
但是为什么要买这么多呢
I'm glad you asked.
很高兴你问了这个问题
One tote saves a beaver.
一只环保袋可以拯救一只海狸
A thousand bags saves a thousand beavers.
一千只环保袋拯救一千只海狸
With this many totes,
用着这么多环保袋
we're practically saving the world.
我们实际上是在拯救全世界
What?
什么
Look, I'm only here to tell you...
我来这里是为了告诉你...
Do you smell it?
你闻到了吗
Come, come. Join us for lunch.
快来 快来 和我们一起吃午餐
- Tote life. - Tote life.
- 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
Hey, hey, what's cooking?
嗨 嗨 做了什么
Tote wrap. Mmm.
环保袋卷 嗯
Mmm... delicious.
嗯... 看起来很好吃
Yeah.
没错
This looks awesome. Want some?
看起来真不错 要来点吗
Uh, no thanks.
呃 不用了 谢谢
Sir, I really just need to... huh?
先生 我真的需要... 嗯
Drink tote tea.
请喝环保袋茶
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Okay, so these bags...
好吧 那么这些袋子...
- mm, totes. - Okay, totes.
- 环保袋 - 好吧 环保袋
- Tote life. - Tote life.
- 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
Okay, we need to get you guys out of here.
好吧 我们需要把你们从这里转移出去
It's unsafe. Is it just the two of you?
这里不安全 只有你们两个吗
Oh, no.
My brother, panda... amazing tote lifer.
还有我的兄弟 熊猫... 他是个了不起的环保袋理念践行者
You will love him.
你会喜欢他的
Oh, that's so interesting.
噢 太有趣了
- Oh, panda. - I mean, that's a silly question.
- 熊猫 - 我是说 这真是个蠢问题
Let me ask you this then.
那我问问你这个
Ugh, what is he doing?
呃 他在干什么
Tote life.
环保袋生活
What are you doing here, man?! I told you to knock.
你在干什么啊 伙计 我告诉过你要先敲门的
Me and Sinead were having a date night.
我和夏娜在约会呢
And who's that?
那么那位是谁
Oh. She's my ex.
噢 那是我前任
We still talk sometimes... But she's crazy.
我们有时还有联系啦... 但是她简直是疯子
Tote life.
环保袋生活
- Tote life. - Okay, this needs to stop.
- 环保袋生活 - 好吧 这必须得停下来了
- Stop what? - This is crazy.
- 停下什么 - 这太疯狂了
I came here to take care of multiple complaints
我来这儿是因为多起针对你们
about your "Tote life."
环保袋生活的投诉
Complaints? We're not hurting anyone.
投诉 我们又没妨碍到别人
Step outside with me for a second.
请和我出去看一下
What the...
这都是...
Oh, man, look at this place.
噢 伙计 看看这个地方
Huh?
What?
什么
Oh, no, what have we done?
哦不 我们都做了什么
How could we let this happen?
我们是怎么能让这一切变成这样的
- Ice bear is to blame. - No, we all are.
- 北极熊的锅 - 不 是我们大家的锅
We all did this.
我们都有责任
We let the tote life consume us.
我们沉溺在环保袋生活里了
Panda, we need to do something.
熊猫 我们需要做些事情
Ice bear wants out of tote life.
北极熊想要摆脱环保袋生活
We need to get rid of our totes.
我们需要摆脱我们的环保袋
No, never!
不 绝不
- Panda, wait! - Tote life!
- 熊猫 等等 - 环保袋生活
Panda.
熊猫
The structure is collapsing.
房子要倒了
I have to go in and save the animal.
我必须进去把动物救出来
No, he's our animal.
不 他是我们的人
This is our responsibility.
这是我们的责任
We will go save our brother.
我们要进去救我们的兄弟
Wait, take this... It'll help you see.
等等 带上这个... 能帮你看清东西
Thank you. All right, let's go.
谢谢 好的 我们冲
I have no idea where he is.
我完全不知道他在哪儿
Not sure where to go. How are you doing back there?
不知道往哪儿找 你情况如何
Ice bear needs oxygen.
北极熊需要氧气
Let's surface.
我们上浮
Okay, you go search towards the kitchen,
好吧 你往厨房方向搜一下
and I'll look around here.
我在这儿附近找找
Oh, his phone.
噢 他的手机
It's still warm.
手机还是温的
Hey, get me out of here!
喂 救我出去
- Help me. - Panpan!
- 救救我 - 胖胖
Help me.
救救我
Grizz, stop, I'm stuck.
棕熊 停下 我卡住了
Leave me. It's too late.
别管我了 太迟了
No, never.
不 绝不
I'm not leaving.
我不会丢下你的
I just got to dig to...
我只需要再挖...
Hey, are you guys all right?
喂 你们还好吗
Ice bear is a survivor. Hero.
北极熊幸存 救熊英雄
You know, guys, the whole point of tote bags is
伙计们 你们要知道 环保袋的意义在于
to reuse and conserve for the environment.
循环利用和为环境节约
You only need, like, one or two...
你只需要 大概 一两个...
six if you're pretentious about it.
或者六个 如果你要拿它来炫耀的话
- I understand now. - We're sorry about the mess.
- 我现在明白了 - 对于造成的后果我们很抱歉
But what do we do to get rid of all our totes?
但是我们要拿这些环保袋怎么办
Ice bear has buyer's remorse.
北极熊产生了购买后自责
Let me help you with that, little fella.
小家伙 让我来帮你
Wow, look.
哇 看
It's the first tote we ever got.
这是我们买的第一个环保袋
Oh, yeah, from the hip-looking cashier.
没错 从那个嬉皮士模样的收银员那儿买的
Wait a minute.
等等
These babies are limited wildlife edition.
这些是保护野生动物限量版
Some of the money is given to help
部分收入将被捐赠用于
local beavers build their dams.
帮助本地海狸修筑堤坝
I have an idea!
我有个主意
This is one of the best ideas you've ever had, panpan.
这真是你有过的最好的主意 胖胖
Mother nature would be proud.
大自然会为你骄傲的
Tote life?
环保袋生活
- Tote life. - Tote life.
- 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
Done.
做好了
- Done. - Done.
- 做好了 - 做好了