咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第2集: 爆红短片 Viral Video

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
病毒视频
Hey! You guys taking selfies over here?
嗨 你们在自拍吗
Oh, we look so hot.
我们看起来可真帅
Are you guys gonna post it online?
你们打算放到网上吗
Let's do it right now. Boop.
现在马上放吧
Oh, my gosh. Would you look at your precious basket?
天啊 你看看这珍贵的篮子
You guys must really like each other!
你们俩真是心心相印啊
Have you been dating long? Do you hug a lot?
你们约会很久了吗 常常拥抱吗
Mmm! Do you hug all the time?
你们会一直拥抱吗
We should hang out. Is that cinnamon? Mmm.
我们应该一起去玩 那是肉桂吗
Yeah, come on by the cave for juice whenever!
欢迎随时来洞里喝果汁
We got pulp-free!
无果肉的哦
Maybe.
也许吧
Remember, no nuts in mine. I'm allergic.
记住 我的不放坚果 我过敏
Ice bear charges extra.
北极熊额外收费
Guys! I met some really nice people in the woods,
伙计们 我在树林里遇到了好心人
And they're gonna come over and have juice with us later!
他们晚点会过来和我们喝果汁
Anyone remember to buy pulp-free?
有人记得去买无果肉饮料吗
I don't know, grizz.
我不知道 棕熊
People always say they'll come over, but they never do.
人们总是说会过来坐坐 但他们一次也没来过
I think we need a bigger TV.
我觉得我们需要台更大的电视
Ahem. Priyatnogo appetita.
咳咳 请慢慢享用
熊猫 北极熊 棕熊
Wow!
哇喔
Arigatou.
谢谢(日语)
It looks so good, you guys.
伙计们 这看起来棒极了
W-we got to document this!
我们一定要记录下这一刻
Hey!
Okay, chow down, pan-pan.
好啦 小熊喵 慢点吃
C'mon, man, i just want to eat my breakfast.
老兄 消停会儿吧 我只想好好吃我的早餐
Come on, stop it, dude!
得了吧 老兄 你别照了
Golden!
棒极了
I got to post this online!
我要把这个传到网上
To the Internet!
去上网咯
You'd better not.
你别传了
It's uploading!
上传中咯
It's public!
已经公之于众啦
Huh? Take it down!
什么 你给我删掉
Hang on, little brother. Just watch.
小弟 你耐心等等 看着嘛
Millions of people are gonna want to see this.
无数的人都迫不及待想要看呢
播放数
Aw!
- Why must people hate? - It wasn't that bad.
- 为什么会有人讨厌 - 那视频不至于这么糟吧
Ice bear will hunt them down.
北极熊要将他们一网打尽
Quickly, click on something to make me feel better!
赶紧地 快随便点些什么让我缓解一下情绪
I don't feel any better.
看完我没什么感觉
But look at how many views it has!
但是看看他的浏览量
50 million?!
五千万
Dude, that's like a-a hundred-million eyes!
兄弟们 那得有一亿只眼睛啊
Oh!
Click on his website.
点开他的主页
This is amazing!
这太棒了
Action figures and day-of-the-week underwear!
公仔图画 还有一周内衣日日更
Do it! Click all of them!
快点 给我全点了
So many followers, so many friends.
这么多粉丝 这么多好友
Being Internet famous sounds amazing.
成为网红这主意不错
Let's hang out sometime, Grizzly.
我们有时间一起玩吧 小棕
This juice is great!
果汁太好喝了
I want to hang out with Grizzly, too!
我也想和小棕一起玩
- Me too! - I, as well!
- 我也是 - 还有我
Thanks, everyone. You're all invited to the cave.
谢谢大家 欢迎你们来我们的洞穴
Grizzly! I'm the mayor.
小棕 我是市长
What's up, mayor?
有事吗 市长
Not much, man.
也没什么
Here's the key to the city.
这是这所城市的钥匙
Thanks.
谢谢
Also, please accept this lifetime supply
此外 请务必收下供你们终身享用
Of salmon bagels!
鲑鱼百吉饼
Guys, we can do this, too!
伙计们 我们也能做到
We're gonna make viral videos so we can become Internet-famous!
我们要拍各种各样的视频 这样我们就能在网上红起来了
Think about it.
想想看
Panda, you know those 50 million views
熊猫 你要知道那五千万个浏览者里
Had at least one girl in there.
肯定至少会有一个女生
Mm, Internet ladies.
嗯 网上女友
And think of all the Internet glory you could bask in!
你也想想你能够在网上得到多少人的爱戴
- Ice bear enjoys basking. - All right, paws in!
- 北极熊喜欢被爱戴的感觉 - 好了 把爪子放进来
Wait, what is this. We've never done this.
等等 这是什么 我们从来没做过
Just... just go with it. Okay, on three.
你就看着办吧 好啦 数到三
1, 2, 3.
一 二 三
Internet famous!
成为网红
Let me finish my breakfast first.
先让我吃完早餐吧
All right, wait. Why isn't anything showing up?
好了 等等 为什么不出图像啊
Oh, wait. It's not on.
等等 电源没开
Whoa. Yay.
呜啊 耶
Too close. Yeah. Looking good, bro!
太近了 好了 看起来不错 兄弟
Why do I have to wear toilet paper on my head?
为什么我要把厕纸戴在头上啊
Action!
开始
Oh. Oh, w... oh, where?
什.. 喔 在哪
Project.
生动点
Oh... oh, where am I? I am a lost baby.
噢 额 我在什么地方 我是一个迷路的宝宝
Look for mom.
找妈妈
M-mom?
妈妈
- Mom? - Good.
- 妈妈 - 好极了
Mom, are you in there?
妈妈 你在里边吗
Here's your bottle. Now try to get up.
这是你的奶瓶 现在试着站起来
It's not my fault I was born round.
这不是我的错 我生来就这么圆咚咚
Good night, baby.
晚安 宝宝
All right, quick, take the camera.
好了 快 拿着相机
Okay, am I in frame? Good.
照到我了吗 行了
Wow! Look at this cute, small box!
哇喔 快看 这可爱的小盒子
Would it not be cute if I were to sit in it?
如果我坐进去了 它有我可爱吗
Did you get that? Okay, switch!
你都拍下了吗 好了 换你
Perfect.
完美
Cutest video ever.
史上最萌视频
# Righteous, # holla.
标签 公正 标签 哈哈
# Pandasingle.
标签 单身熊猫
# Icebearforpresident.
标签 北极熊竞选总统
It's public.
传好了
All right. Step back.
好了 后退
Let it breathe, guys.
伙计们 让它喘口气
I got to refresh!
我要刷新它
Nothing. That's cool, that's cool.
什么都没有 没事的 没事的
I mean, it's only been a minute, right?
我想说 才过去了一分钟 是吧
Yeah, you guys can go.
你们俩可以走了
I'm just gonna hang here
我在这儿看着就行
And wait till we get more frien...I mean hits.
等到我们得到更多的好友.. 我是说点击量
Hey, Grizz. How did we do?
棕熊 进展如何
What's that, Grizz?
怎么啦 棕熊
Comfort me.
快安慰我
No! Not even people tripping can heal my wounds.
不 人被绊倒的视频已经不能治愈我的伤口
Whoa. Isn't that the koala from that video?
那不是上次视频里的考拉吗
Hold on! What?! A me-me con?!
等等 什么 一场"模模"秀
- Mee-mee? - Meme.
- "咪咪"吗 - 是"模模"
A meme con! Internet celebs.
一个模仿盛会 网络红人们
Meme tryouts.
模仿试镜
Judged by nom-nom himself?!
考拉本人做评委
We're going!
我们去吧
Wow! Look at all the Internet celebrities here.
看看这些网络红人们
Sign it, porkins. Right here, porkins. Right here.
签在这 猪猪 就是这 在这里
Porkins, sign here.
猪猪 签这里
I didn't think so many people would be competing.
我这没想到会有这么多人来竞赛
Ice bear should have trained before coming.
北极熊来之前应该好好练练的
No sweat, brothers.
莫慌 兄弟们
They got nothing on us.
他们比不过我们的
Now let's get in there! Hyah!
我们现在就进去吧
Ow! Excuse me. Oops.
不好意思 不是有意的
Sorry. My bad. Coming through.
对不起 我错了 借过
Let's see who we have next.
看看下一个选手是哪位
Here we have Liz from the dump!
欢迎来自垃圾场的利兹
Show them what you got, Liz.
给他们好好看看 利兹
All right, thank you!
好的 谢谢
Let's hear what our judges have to say.
让我们来听听评委们是怎么评价的
Gluten-cat?
面包猫
Balancing lizard?
平衡蜥蜴
Nom-nom?
考拉君
Oh, that's so cute.
这太可爱了
Well, that looks like a unanimous no.
看来是一致否决了
Years of training!
多年的训练啊
Hello. My name is Grizzly.
你好 我是小棕
We're here to be Internet-famous.
我们是来做网络红人的
All right. Whenever you're ready.
好的 准备好就开始吧
Okay, guys. Just like we rehearsed.
好了 伙计们 把这当做排练就行
But we didn't rehearse any... whoa!
但是我们根本没有排练过...哇
Oh, where am I?
我在哪
You promised you'd never do this again!
你保证过你不会再犯的
I am a lost baby.
我是个迷途的孩子
How I wish there was a small box...
我多么希望有那么一个小盒子...
For me.
是属于我的
Uh-huh.
Judges?
裁判们
Oh, look at his little drools.
看他的口水流得
Sorry, boys, that's a resounding no.
抱歉了 孩子们 彻底地否决
Wait, what?
等等 不会吧
Yes. Get out. Thank you.
没错 退场吧 谢谢
Wait, wait. Hold on.
等等 等等 打住
I have questions!
我有疑问
Wait, wait! I'm going back in there.
等等 我要回去
Grizz, wait, grizz! Come on, man.
棕熊 等等 棕熊 拜托 伙计
We know now for sure that we're not cut out for this,
现在我们明确知道我们不适合这个了
And that's okay.
这没有什么关系
Can we please just go home now?
我们现在可以回家了吗
Ice bear been sleeping for 15 minutes.
北极熊已经睡了十五分钟了
Don't you get it? This is it!
你们还不懂吗 就是这个
This is our chance to make more friends
这是前所未有的让我们能交到
Than we've ever had!
更多朋友的机会
Come on, Grizz, we've had enough.
拜托 棕熊 我们朋友够多了
You're being kind of a...
你变得有点...
A dingle.
弱智
Whoa! No need to roll out the "D" Word.
没必要把这个词说这么大声吧
Don't sweat it.
别为此烦恼
I'm gonna sort this all out with nom-nom.
我会和考拉君谈妥的
Oh, my gosh. That's him!
天呐 是他
Over here, over here!
在那边 在那边
There he goes. Now's our chance.
他来了 现在机会正好
Grizz, stop! Come back! Where are you going?
棕熊停下 回来 你要去哪里
Don't leave.
别走
I've got him. Get to the front.
这里有我 你们去前面吧
Thanks, man.
谢了 兄弟
You all right, sir?
你还好吧 先生
Yeah, I think someone bit me by mistake,
我觉得有人错咬了我一口
But it doesn't really hurt. Gross.
但总的来说并不怎么疼
Get out of here, you!
你给我滚出去
Bear's got moxie.
有勇气的熊
What can I do for you, buddy?
有什么能为你效劳的 伙计
Ah! Awesome! I knew you were a chill guy.
太棒了 我就知道你是个爽快人
Sorry, it's just I've been a really big fan
抱歉 自从...大概...今早
Since, like, this morning,
我就成了你的铁杆粉丝
And there's just so much I want to ask you.
我有太多事想问你了
- Eh, ask away. - Yes!
- 那就问吧 - 太好了
Okay, well, so my brothers and I made this video,
好的 我和我的兄弟们做了这个视频
And we did a bunch of stuff.
我们做了许多事情
There was a baby and dancing.
里面有个孩子还有舞蹈
- Wow! - Pretty cool, right?
- 哇 - 很酷吧
They just give them to you when you're Internet-famous.
当你是网络红人的时候他们就会把这些给你
Do you like chocolate?
你喜欢巧克力吗
Oh, yeah. Why?
喜欢啊 怎么了
What?!
什么
Oh, man!
天呐
Being Internet-famous is crazy-cool!
做网络红人简直太棒了
So, anyway, we put it up on the Internet
不管怎么说 我们把它上传到网上
And waited forever, but...
然后一直等 但是...
Why don't you just pull it up for me?
你能帮我把视频找出来吗
Oh, yeah, sure.
行啊 没问题
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah! Here it is!
没错 没错 就是这个
Oh, oh, where am I?
噢 我在哪
- Really nice. - I am a lost baby.
- 真不错 - 我是个迷途的孩子
- Look for mom. - Yeah.
- 寻找我的妈妈 - 不错
Mom? Mom?
妈妈 妈妈
Ha! Mom?
哈 妈妈
Well, interesting staging.
有点意思
Good night, baby.
晚安 宝贝
That's cool stuff, man.
东西挺酷啊 伙计
Exactly! Oh, I'm so glad you're into it!
确实 真高兴你喜欢它
Dude, you're so cool.
老兄 你太酷了
You must have tons of friends, too, right?
你一定也有成堆的朋友吗
Right, buddy?
是吗 兄弟
I've got the maximum amount of friends
在所有的社交网站上
On all social-media sites.
我的朋友数已经达到了上限
So you guys must have brunch together all the time and stuff.
这么说你们总是会一起吃早饭之类的
Wait, how do you fit that many people into a café?
等等 那么多人一家咖啡店怎么坐得下
You'd need at least 12 pitchers of juice.
得要至少十二罐果汁吧
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Are you kidding me? I'm famous, man.
开什么玩笑 我是名人 伙计
I really don't have time for that sort of thing.
我真的没有时间做那类事情
What?
什么
Hanging out in person is a thing of the past, buddy.
亲自出去玩已经是过去式了 兄弟
Get with it.
顺应潮流啊
Also, friends are usually too loud
而且 朋友通常比较吵
Or have schmutz all over their faces.
或者脸上到处是污迹
I have servants, really yummy food, the Internet.
我有仆人 真正的美味食物 和网络
I think you can agree I don't need anything else.
我想你会认同我已经别无所需了
And that being the case...
既然如此...
hilarious.
真滑稽
See you later, friend.
一会见 朋友
Why isn't this working?
怎么不管用
Oh, it's open.
哦 是开着的
Oh!
Uh, hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
So... Sorry I took so long to get home.
非常...抱歉 我这么晚才回家
I got juice! Pulp-free!
我买了果汁 无果肉的
I thought maybe we could drink it together.
我想我们可以一起喝
And, also, I just wanted to say, uh...
而且 我想说...
It's okay, grizz. No big.
没事啦 棕熊 没什么大不了的
Aww, I didn't know you cared so...
我不知道你如此在意...
Don't ditch ice bear.
别想抛弃北极熊
Fair enough.
好极了
Actually, we have a surprise for you, grizz.
事实上 我们要给你个惊喜 棕熊
Really? Rad!
真的吗 好嗨僧
Oh, wait. I can't move.
等等 我动不了了
Okay, open.
好了 打开吧
It's just our video.
这就是我们的视频
Look closer!
仔细看
Ooh!
Check the comments!
看评论
Ooh, a real comment!
匿名用户:免费车 详情点击...一条真正的评论
Guys, this is great!
伙计们 这太棒了
We've got to celebrate!
我们得庆祝一下
Cheers!
干杯