咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第20集: 查理与蛇 Charlie and the Snake

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
when you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
查理与蛇
Tonight on "Creatures of mystery,"
在今晚的"谜之生物"里
we investigate a mysterious hairy beast
我们调查了一种栖息在加州森林里
that roams the woods of California.
全身长毛的神秘野兽
From eyewitness reports, we are able to learn its secrets.
根据目击者的描述 我们对他的神秘可见一斑
I seen him. He was about, mm, 20 feet tall.
我看见他了 他大概有 嗯 二十英尺(6.096米)那么高
He ate my baby... Burritos!
他吃了我的宝贝...卷饼
He has beautiful hair.
他有一头秀发
Here is an artist's rendering of the beast.
这是画家画的野兽意象图
What is this creature? What does it do all day?
这是什么生物 他们整天都做什么
Who does it communicate with?
他都与谁交流
Only one thing is certain... wherever it is out there,
但不论他在哪里被发现 只有一件事情是确定的
it is most likely isolated and completely alone.
他看起来离群索居 独身一人
Almost!
还差一点
Ah! Perfect!
完美
And completely alone.
独身一人
Here now is the clearest photo
这是现在所有拍到的照片里
anyone has been able to capture.
最清楚的一张
Oh, hey, guys! What's up?
嘿 伙计们 你们好吗
Oh, hey, Charlie. How'd you get in here, buddy?
嘿 查理 你怎么进来的 老兄
Oh, I saw that the doors were locked,
我看到门锁上了
but no worries... I found an open window.
但是不用担心 窗户是开着的
Ice bear is calling the cops.
白熊要叫警察叔叔了
- Ugh. Way ahead of you. - Come on, man, be nice.
- 已经在打了 - 算了 客气点吧
I wanted to stop by and give you guys some gifts!
我来看看你们 顺便带点礼物
But first, you've gotta close them eyes.
但是首先 你们得把眼睛闭起来
Come on, now, no peepin'!
快点 现在就闭眼 不能偷看
Oh, man, you guys are gonna love these.
哦 天哪 你们肯定会喜欢的
Oops. Here we go.
这样坐好
Ha ha, all right! Open 'em!
哈哈 好啦 睁眼
Oh, how lovely, Charlie.
哦 真可爱 查理
Why am I a pickle?
为什么我是个腌黄瓜
relish还有调味的意思
Because I relish our friendship.
因为我喜欢我们之间的友情
So, what are you guys up to today?
所以 你们今天有什么安排啊
Uh, well, uh... We have to go...
好吧 我们要去...
Huh?
Oh! A craft fair downtown in 30 minutes.
三十分钟后镇上的手工艺品展
- Ooh, craft fair? I want to go! - Yes, let's go there.
- 手工艺品展 我要去 - 我们走吧
Okay, well, we have to get going I guess!
好的 我猜我们要赶紧走了
Wait, wait, wait! Don't go!
等一下 别走
Uh, I mean, you can't go, 'cause I, uh...
我是说 你们不能走 因为我...
I planned, uh...
我计划了...
A party! Yeah, a party!
一个派对 对 一个派对
Oh, it's gonna be huge!
是一个盛大的派对
And you guys are the guests of honor!
你们都是我贵宾
You wanna come?
你们想来么
Uh... Okay, man.
额 好吧 老兄
Hey, all right!
太好了
Ugh! There goes my day.
唉 一天就这么没了
We're gonna need this!
我们用的上这个
Come along, bears! We're real close now!
这边走 熊熊们 我们已经快到了
Ooh, can't wait till I see our party spot.
迫不及待想看你的派对场所了
Huh? Oh, man, I forgot my phone!
哦 天 我手机没带
Oh, no, my phone! I think I'll go back and get it!
哦 不 我的手机 我要回去拿手机
Don't be silly. Come on, now.
别傻了 走吧
Ice bear respects your attempt.
白熊很欣赏你的努力
Come on, guys. It's not gonna be so...
来吧 兄弟们 不会太...
yep, good enough. We're here!
好了 这就行了 我们到了
Welcome to party central! Whoo-hoo-hoo!
欢迎来到派对中心 呜呼
Surprise!
惊喜
This is the party?
这是派对吗
Right. This way, Gentlemen
没错 这边 先生们
Now, you can all have a seat.
你们都在这里先坐一下
Oh, an arrival.
又有人来了
Hey man! Glad you could make it! How are ya?
嘿 兄弟 很高兴你能来 你好吗
Aha birds here, it's a ranger.
啊 小鸟来了 我们的丛林护卫队
O-ho! There he is! There's the guy!
他在这里呢 就是他
Buck, bears! Bears, buck!
这是雄鹿 这是熊熊们
- Hey, man! - Hello.
- 嘿 老兄 - 你好
Hey, grizz, this is weird, right?
棕熊 这有点怪 对吧
I mean, we don't know anyone at this party!
我们在派对上谁都不认识
And I'm starting to think Charlie doesn't know anybody, either.
而且我开始觉得查理好像也不认识任何人
Ha ha! Hey, buck, where are we going?
哈哈 雄鹿 你这是要去哪里
Ice bear suggests we bail.
白熊建议我们走吧
Ugh, I don't know if we should.
我不知道应不应该走
Oho man, this was one time that bears and I
老兄 有一次我跟熊熊们像朋友一样
were just chill like friends... Huh?
一起开心玩耍 嗯
Oh, it's coming over!
它过来了
Away! Away!
走开
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Relax, fellas.
哇 放轻松 小伙伴们
I'll... I'll handle this.
我来搞定
Uh, hey, man. Hey, uh, excuse me.
嘿 老兄 不好意思
Yeah, if you could, uh, do your snake things elsewhere,
如果可以的话 你能不能爬到别处去
That'll be super great.
那样就帮了大忙了
oh, you live around here? Oh, you just moved?
噢 你住在附近啊 你是刚搬来的
Oh, yeah, it's a nice place.
是的 这是个不错的地方
Maybe we can leave now?
也许我们现在可以走了
Good stuff to do. I think the party's going well!
那倒是不错的活动 我觉得派对进行的不错
Everyone's having a great time!
大家都玩的很开心
Where you guys going?
你们要去哪里
oh, nowhere.
没去哪里
You guys can't leave yet.
你们还不能走
The party's only getting started!
派对才刚刚开始呢
We have all these snackies to eat, see?
还有那么多吃的 看
Don't worry, gentlemen,
不用担心 先生们
I'll just run and get some more real quick!
我很快跑去拿一点过来
You just stay right here. Enjoy yourselves!
你们待在这里就好 好好玩
It's your party!
这是你们的派对
Don't go away, now!
现在别走哦
Oh, hey, man. You, uh, you want to come, too?
嘿 老兄 你也想来么
Okay. But no distractions!
好吧 但是不要分心
We're getting food and then straight back to the party.
我们拿点吃的 然后就直接回来
I can't keep my buddies waiting. Hang tight, guys!
我不能让兄弟们等太久 坚持住 兄弟们
Keep the party popping while I'm gone.
我不在的时候继续带动气氛啊
Bye.
再见
We find the best food for this party, got it?
我们要给派对准备最棒的食物 明白吗
The bears are my best friends,
熊熊们是我最好的朋友
and as such, they deserve the best.
所以 他们值得最好的
This here is one of my regular...
这是我的习惯...
ugh, what is it with people and cameras?
哦 那些人带着相机是在干吗
It's like they have to
感觉他们好像一定要
compulsively record everything they see and eat.
给所有他们看到和吃的东西拍照
Hey, man, what are you doing?!
老兄 你在干吗
Aah! Snake!
啊 有蛇
They're gone!
他们走了
Great job, my scaly little friend.
干得漂亮 我吓人的小兄弟
All right, let's see what we got.
好啦 看看我们都有啥
一般薯片
Oh, yep, as I feared... generic label.
哦 像我担心的 普通标
How good enough for my buddies
给我兄弟们怎么够好呢
And panda's allergic to peanuts, so nope.
熊猫对花生过敏 所以不行
And, man, these aren't fair trade bananas.
天呐 这都不是市场上买的橡胶
No good. Come on, lets keep moving.
没好东西 走吧 咱们去别去看看
Grizz, these guests are creeping me out.
棕熊 这些客人好可怕呢
Ah, butter 'em up a little bit, you know?
啊 跟他们套套近乎
Here, I'll show you. Hello, woodland friend!
来 我教你 你好啊 森林里的朋友
Boy, do I like your fur coat!
天呐 你的皮衣真漂亮
When did Charlie say he'd be back again?
查理说他什么时候回来
Here's another one of my regular hangouts.
这是另外一个我常去的地方
Even got myself a spare key!
我连备用钥匙都有的
Ha ha.
哈哈
There will most definitely be food here the bears will like!
这里觉得会有熊熊们喜欢吃的东西
I mean they live here, you know.
毕竟他们住这儿
You take the lower cupboards and the floor, I'll check over here.
你去看看碗橱下层还有地上 我看看这边
Hmm! No, no. No, sir.
额 不行 这也不行
No way, no good! Nope, no siree.
不会吧 一个能吃的都没有 没有
Hmm. Any of this look good enough for the bears?
这些都不能给熊熊们吃嘛
Ah, yeah, you're right.
啊 好吧 你说得对
Man, not a single edible thing in this place.
天呐 这地方都没有一样能吃的东西
Think, Charlie. Come on, think.
想想 查理 好好想想
Hmm.
That's it! Ha ha! Pizza!
就这个 哈哈 披萨
Great idea, man! Now to find a phone.
好主意 快找个手机来
Aha!
找到了
Hello, papa pa-pizzeria?
你好 披萨老爹
Hello, pizza! I'd like to order you!
你好 披萨 我想点你的说
What if everything we are
如果我们这一切都是
is just a figment of someone else's imagination?
某个人想象中的符号呢
I mean, if what I see isn't real, am I even real?
就是 如果我看到的都不是真的 那我是真的么
You know?
你知道么
This is pointless. Thank you for your time.
这个没意义 谢谢你陪我
- Hey, how are you guys doing? - Not good.
- 嘿 你们怎么样 - 不太好
We're having a dance competition with a worm.
我们正在跟条蚯蚓比赛跳舞呢
You got this, bro!
你没问题的 老弟
We're back with "Creatures of mystery."
我们回到"神秘生物"
Fresh traces of the beast have been found in the local forest.
新的野兽痕迹在本地森林里出现
Yep, that's him.
没错 就是他
Thousands of dollars will be offered as a reward
能拍下这种生物清晰照片的人
for a clear photo of the creature...
将获得数千元奖金
Oh, man, snake, you are a riot!
哦 天呐 你太厉害了
One more knock-knock. Come on, just one more!
再来一次 敲敲门 来嘛 再演一次
Lay it on me!
演一遍我看看嘛
That is a good one, buddy.
演得真好
Brr! Oh, it's getting a little chilly.
呃 有点冷了
You cold? Here, wait right here.
你冷不 等一下哈
All right, here you are!
好了 给你戴上
You're going to be so handsome.
你戴上一定特帅
Hey, man, I don't want you to take this the wrong way,
嘿 老兄 我不想让你误会哈
but I didn't really know what to make of you at first.
不过我还真没打算把你弄到这来
But I'm really glad you decided to tag along.
但你能跟上来了我特高兴
Oh, that must be the pizza!
哦 肯定是披萨来了
Hey, uh, snake, I kind of like to keep a low profile.
嘿 蛇君 我貌似得保持低调
You mind?
你介意不
Uh, I got pizzas here for a Mr. Snakeson.
呃 我来给蛇先森送披萨
Is, uh, is that you?
是您的披萨么
Oh, yes, of course! Hiss hiss.
哦 当然了 嘶嘶
Yes, it was me. Do you like my scarf?
就是我 你喜欢我的围巾么
A good friend gave it to me. I'll take the pizza now.
我一个好朋友送的 披萨给我吧
- Hiss hiss. - Uh, that'll be $20.
- 嘶嘶 - 总共二十块
Of course! You wait right there.
没问题 你等一下
I'm going to go get my snake wallet.
我去拿一下蛇钱包
Now there's bound to be 20ish bucks here somewhere!
肯定在什么地方能找到二十块钱
Hey, thanks for helping me out back there, by the way.
嘿 谢谢你能在这帮我
You did a really good job! I've actually never been able
你真是干得漂亮 我以前从来没像刚才
to get a pizza delivered like that before.
那样成功地点了披萨
Oh, you tired?
哦 你累了
All right, you just take a rest here.
好吧 你来这里歇会
Oh, you like my statues?
哦 你喜欢我的塑像么
Yeah, I'll make one of you next time we hang out.
好吧 下次一起出去玩 我也给你做个
Man, those took ages to make.
老天 做一个可费工夫了
Aha! Perfect change!
找到了 正好有零钱
Ah, no! What are you doing?! Stop! Spit those out!
不 你干什么呢 住手 给我吐出来
Ah, man I told you how hard I worked on these.
啊 天呐 都跟你说了这个超级难做的
The bears are really love them.
熊熊们可喜欢了
Why would you do that?
你这是干什么啊
W-where you going now?
你要去哪
What, that's it? No apology?
就这么走了 都不道歉嘛
You really hurt my feeling, man. Huh?
你真是太让我心了老兄
Man, I thought you liked your scarf!
我还以为你喜欢这围巾呢
You're just going to leave it here?
你就这么丢下它了
Man, you're a horrible friend!
天呐 你真是个差劲的朋友
Don't look at me!
别看着我
Hello? Did you find your snake wallet?
你好 你找到蛇钱包没
Mean snake.
坏蛇蛇
Can't trust new friends these days.
人与人的信任都去哪了
Whoa, did you see that?!
哇哦 你看到没
Come on! I bet we can get this on the news!
快跟上 咱们肯定能上新闻了
There he is! Get him!
他在那呢 抓住他
Man, his feet really are big!
天呐 他的脚真尼玛大啊
Now smile and say cheese... huh!
来笑一个 起司
Snake!
蛇啊
Larry! Help me Larry.
莱瑞 救我啊
You came back for me.
你回来找我了
I'm so sorry we fought, buddy. Can we be friends again?
刚才吵架真对不起 兄弟 我们能再做朋友么
I'll take that as a yes.
我当你同意了
Oh! The party! We gotta get this pizza to the bears stat!
哦 还有派对呢 我们得把披萨给熊熊们拿去
The grub has arrived! Got the pizzas right here!
零食来啦 给你们买了披萨
Fellas?
伙计们
Where'd everybody go?
大家都上哪去了
Oh.
"Got late. Went home. Had fun. Thanks."
"天黑了 回家了 玩得很好 谢谢"
Oh. They had a good time. Ha!
哦 他们玩得挺开心的 哈
And I couldn't have done it without you.
要是没有你我肯定做不到
This was such a fun day. Maybe we can...
今天真是太高兴了 也许我们可以
oh, is that your family? Oh, they're beautiful.
哦 那是你家人嘛 他们真漂亮
I guess you gotta go, then.
我想你要走了
We can hang out again some other time.
有机会咱们再一起玩
Go be with your family.
和你的家人走吧
Hey, you're back? What's that you're doing there?
嘿 你回来了 你那是干什么
Is this a scarf?
这是个围巾么
Hey, I love it.
嘿 我很喜欢
Hey, do you want a slice of pizza for the road?
嘿 你要不要带块披萨路上吃
All righty, then!
好吧
Thank you, friend!
谢谢你 朋友
Skulking through the wilderness like a phantom,
像魅影般在野外穿梭
creeping stealthily through the underbrush.
诡异地在灌木丛中爬行
It's possible that the true nature of this hairy creature
也许这种多毛生物的本性
will never be known.
将永远不为人知
But perhaps, just perhaps, there is something beautiful,
不过 有可能 他的孤独中
something majestic in his solitude.
可能存在着美好和庄严
- Done! - Done!
- 搞定 - 搞定