Hello! Ooh, ooh! Pick me!
你好 哦 哦 选我
I'm a good one! Just look at how cute I am!
我很乖 看我多可爱
Unh! I'm cute, too!
呃 我也很可爱
And I'm hypoallergenic! Pick me!
我是低过敏性的 选我
Pick me! Over here!
选我 这里
Over here! Pick me! Just pick me!
这里 选我 快选我
Dang it. Lost another one.
见鬼 又错失一个
I just don't get it.
我真是不明白
I thought us coming to this adoption store
我本以为我们来到收养店铺
would help us find a home for sure.
肯定能帮我们找到一个新家呢
But all this store has brought us is pain and rejection.
但这些店铺只带给我们伤痛和拒绝
Cheer up, brother! At least we have a roof over our heads.
打起精神 兄弟 至少我们头上有屋顶栖身
And besides, we're better than all these other orphans.
而且 我们比其他这些孤儿有优势
I mean, come on!
我是说 你自己看嘛
Who would want to take that thing home over us?
谁愿意选那一坨 而不是带我们回家呢
Guess we're not so hot as we thought.
我想我们并不如预想的那么有人气
We just got to wait for when the right person comes along.
我们只需要等待那个对的人过来
Wonder what that was about.
我想知道那是什么意思
Maybe he's gonna kick us to the street!
也许他要把我们轰到大街上
I saw him do it to those hamsters last week!
上周我看到他这样对那些仓鼠们
I don't want to go back out there, grizz!
我不想再回到原来的地方 棕熊
It's cold and full of outdoor allergens!
很冷 而且到处是室外过敏原
Hey, don't worry so much, Panpan.
嘿 别担心 胖胖
We're gonna figure out how to get adopted,
我们要想想怎么才能被收养
and then we'll be chillin' in our forever homes.
然后就能在我们永远的家里悠闲度日了
- Really? - Of course!
- 真的吗? - 当然了
You just got to keep your eye on the prize.
你只需关注我们的目标就好
That's why we have our vision wall.
这就是我们有个愿景墙的原因
My future owner's gonna be a radical dude
我未来的主人会是个放荡不羁的家伙
who likes long naps on the beach and stuffed-crust pizzas!
他喜欢在沙滩上睡大觉 还有很脆的披萨
my future owner loves fresh-laundry smell
我未来的主人喜欢清洁芬芳的味道
and sharing ice-cream sundaes.
还愿意分享圣代冰淇淋
What about you, brother?
你的想法呢 兄弟
That's cool, buddy.
很酷 伙计
All right, guys. Time to call it a night.
好了 伙计们 夜晚已经降临
Bedtime stack, just like we practiced.
叠起来睡觉吧 就像我们练习过的一样
Ugh! Shhh! Quiet!
呃 嘘嘘 安静
Dude, we need to get adopted soon.
哥们儿 我们要尽快被收养
Guys, wake up! Something's going on! Whoa!
伙计们 醒醒 有事发生了 哇哦
- What's happening? - I'm not sure.
- 发生什么事了 - 我不确定
Bunch of people in a...
一群人在...
All right, let's set it up over here, guys.
好了 我们把它架在这儿 伙计们
And, uh, put those over there by the puppies.
然后 呃 把那些放在狗狗的旁边
Okay, so, we have a standard setup.
那么 我们用的是标准装备
Who dat? What's happening?
那是谁 发生什么事了
I can't see. Brother, recon!
我看不到 兄弟 侦查一下
Good work! Let's see what we got.
干得好 来看看我们拿到的情报
They're a camera crew!
这是个摄制组
Here to shoot a TV commercial!
来这儿拍电视广告
This is it, guys.
机会来了 伙计们
This is our ticket to getting adopted!
我们有办法被收养了
We got to get in that commercial!
我们得参与广告拍摄
Good afternoon, sir!
下午好 先生
Let me tell you why you need to choose us.
让我来告诉你为什么要选我们
Well, me and my bros are very remarkable.
嗯 我和我的兄弟们独树一帜
We're huggable and compact!
我们娇小易拥抱
Ignore the moving pile.
别管那堆会动的报纸
So... Um... we're really, really strong
所以 嗯 我们真的真的很壮
and have won many awards.
而且赢得了很多奖项
I've taken a bath once... uh...
我曾经洗过一次澡 呃...
Iy-yo hablo español!
我会说西班牙语哦
Hey, what's taking so long?
嘿 怎么那么久
Just take those cats and puppies.
只要带走这些猫和狗
Um, no! Hold on! Please! Please!
呃 不 等等 拜托 拜托
Don't worry, guys.
别担心 伙计们
We'll get in that commercial. I have a plan.
我们都会参演那个广告的 我有计划了
Okay, go get an animal, we're ready to shoot.
好了 进去抓个动物 我们准备好拍摄了
Okay, now go ahead and make a sad look to the camera.
好的 现在开始 然后对着相机做个悲伤的表情
A sad look. Sad look.
一个悲伤的表情 悲伤的表情
All right, and... Action!
好了 开始
I can't even look at myself in the mirror.
我甚至没办法看镜子里的自己
Because all I see...
因为我看到的尽是
Is the man she doesn't love anymore.
一个她已经不爱的男人
But why, Janice? Why did you take the kids?!
但是为什么呢 珍妮斯 为什么要带走孩子们
I tried my best to be a good father!
我已经尽力做个好爸爸了
Maybe try toning it down a little, okay?
试着稍微缓和一点 好吗
Janice, why!? Why did you take the children!?
珍妮斯 为什么 你为什么要带走孩子们
Why, why, why!? Janice, they're my kids, too!
为什么 为什么 为什么 他们也是我的孩子啊
Uh, I'm sorry, but is this food gluten-free?
呃 不好意思 这些吃的是无麸质的么
I'm also pre-disposed to a nut allergy, so...
我对坚果有点过敏 所以...
Ah-choo! Can we tone down the flowers?
啊嚏 能把花撤下点去么
They're triggering my allergies.
我都要过敏了
And do you think the camera can not shoot me from my left?
还有能不能别拍我的左脸
My right side is better.
我的右脸更好看一点
Play together, please!
跟大家一起玩啊
No... oh! Please don't spin them around.
哦 不 别把他们转来转去的
No! Okay, stop that!
不 好了 住手吧
Hey! Look at me! Adopt us today!
嘿 看我呀 快点领养我们哟
Pick me! Pick me! Guaranteed discount!
选我 选我 保证优惠哟亲
Ugh... we're out of time.
呃 没时间了
Wrap it up, guys. We'll just use what we got.
都收了吧 就用拍的这些
Hundred of dogs and cats wake up wondering...
成百上千的猫猫狗狗醒来后想
"Is today the day I'll find my forever home?"
今天我能不能找到永远的家呢
Maybe you'll wake up this morning wondering,
也许你今天清晨醒来在想
"is today the day I find my forever friend?"
今天我能不能找到永远的朋友呢
Yeah! We're awesome!
我们太棒了
Your acting was amazing, Grizz!
你演得真棒 棕熊
So believable, and such pathos!
那么真实 那么悲痛
You were beautiful, too, panpan!
你也不错呀 胖胖
Such skill and professionalism.
很有技巧 还很专业
Give yourself a round of applause!
给自己好好鼓个掌吧
We're getting adopted in no time!
我们肯定马上就会被领养的
We need to start dreaming bigger.
我们要有更大的梦想
We're gonna get everything we ever wanted.
我们会得到想要的一切
Okay, bros. Let's suit up!
好了 弟兄们 咱们装备起来
All we got to do is wait.
只要等着就行了
We're the last ones.
就剩下我们了
He threw us out!
他把我们扔出来了
He thinks we're trash! He thinks we're garbage!
他觉得我们是垃圾 他觉得我们是废物
Oof! That, I can assure you, we are not.
唉哟 我跟你保证 咱们绝对不是
Grizz? Why don't people want us?
棕熊 为什么人们都不要我们呢
I guess people can't see how great something is,
可能是因为就算摆在面前
even when it's right in front of them.
人们也发现不了它有多好吧
Brrrr... it's cold out here.
呃 外面好冷啊
Hey, man, you got any of those animals
嘿 老兄 你这还有昨晚
from that commercial last night?
广告里的小动物么
The weird, goofy-looking ones?
就那种长得怪怪傻傻的那种
I'm looking for that cat.
我在找那只猫
You know, his nose was sort of running?
就是有点流鼻涕的那个
- Weren't those guys hilarious? - He was so cute!
- 那些家伙真是太逗了 - 他好可爱
I want the funny-looking one!
我想要那个长得搞笑的
Can I get one of those, too? Do have more than one?
我能也来一只么 多要几只行不行
Do you have any left?
你这里还有剩下的么
We'll be okay, bros.
我们会没事的
Things may be bad, but we still have each other.
情况可能不妙 不过我们还有彼此
Someday I'll find you, dream woman.
总有一天我会找到你的 梦中女神
- Come back! - Wait up, panpan!
- 别跑啊 - 等等 胖胖
Panda, you all right?
胖达 你没事吧
- I can't believe it's you! - That's totally them, all right!
- 竟然是你们 - 没错 就是他们
I was sure someone would've bought them by now!
我以为到现在已经有人买下了
Oh, man, I can't believe it's them!
哦 老天 居然是他们
They're so cute! Oh, gosh!
他们好可爱 哦 天呐
It's even cuter in person!
本尊比广告里更可爱
Guys, guys! They love us!
兄弟们 他们喜欢我们呢
They love us so much, they're fighting for us!
他们太喜欢我们了 他们抢着要我们呢
Good luck, brothers!
祝你们好运哟 兄弟们
Bye, guys! See ya!
再见 兄弟们 回见
Have great lives! I'll miss you all!
祝生活幸福 我会想你们的
Here you go, little buddy!
坐好了 小家伙
We're gonna have so much fun catching waves, brah!
我们一起冲浪一定很有趣
Oh, and help yourself to some pizza!
自己吃点披萨吧
All right, new buddy.
好了 新伙伴
Welcome to your new home!
欢迎来到新家
What the...? New buddy?
怎么... 新伙伴
Uh... hey, Panpan, wait a sec.
呃 嘿 胖胖 等一下
Are you still wearing your collar?
你怎么还戴着那个项圈
Oh, yeah. I kind of like it.
哦 我还挺喜欢的
What do you guys think?
你们觉得呢
Uh, it's very sparkly.
挺亮闪闪的
Well, we should probably get moving, I guess.
好了 我们大概要接着上路了
Come on, Mr. Sprinkles.
走啦 亮晶晶先生
So, where are we going now, grizz?
那个 咱们往哪走啊 棕熊
I don't know, man. Maybe Japan?
我不知道哎 要不去日本
We can walk there, right?
我们能走到那儿的 对不