咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第24集: 纸杯蛋糕店谋生记 Cupcake

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
蛋糕店的打工之旅
- Here! - Lock the door!
- 到这里来 - 把门锁上
美好生活咖啡店
Aah! What do we do?
我们该怎么办
Gloria, listen... I have a confession to make.
格洛丽亚 听着 我有事要坦白
It was I who released the virus.
是我不小心放出的病毒
My fault... me!
都是我的错
No, no! Say it ain't true, Max!
不 不是你的错 马克斯
Oh, stop! Pause, pause, pause, pause!
停 暂停 暂停
Why, what's going on?
为什么 怎么了啊
I need to check online to make sure
我得马上上网查查
everything turns out okay in the end.
看这个世界还好不好
I am not gonna see this girl get eaten, man!
我不想看到妹子被吃掉的画面
Ugh, all right, then. But just hurry up.
好吧 那你赶紧的吧
Okay.
好的
No spoilers!
别剧透呀
Ice bear made kettle corn.
白熊做了爆米花
Ooh! Just a little, I guess.
我就吃一点
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
This can't be happening!
怎么会这样呢
What? What is it? Does she survive?
怎么了 怎么了 她活下来了吗
Who did this?!
这是谁干的
No, no, no!
不 不
It's not working!
打不开了
It's dead.
坏掉了
No!
So many fun times, so many good websites.
那么多美好的时光 那么多有趣的网页
He was like another brother.
他就像我们第四个兄弟
Ice bear is sad.
白熊好伤心
How did this happen?!
怎么会这样
That's what I'd like to ask you guys.
这是我想问你们的
Are you blaming me here?
你是在怪我吗
Well, it wasn't me.
反正不是我弄坏的
So it must be one of you that did it.
那肯定就是你们俩其中一个
Ice bear always offline.
白熊没上过网
He's right. You're the one that uses it the most.
他说得对 就你用得最多
Yeah, with caution... unlike you two!
是啊 但是我很小心的 不像你们俩
Ice bear not guilty.
白熊才不觉得内疚
Ugh! All right, man.
好了 伙计
We lost one brother already.
我们已经失去一个兄弟了
I'm not gonna lose another. Give me a hug.
可不能再失去一个了 过来抱抱
Okay. Now let's get this fixed.
行了 我们去修电脑吧
This'll probably cost a couple hundred dollars to repair.
这可能要花好几百美金呢
We don't have that kind of cash.
我们可没那么多钱
Hmm... well, why don't we get a job?
那我们去找份工作吧
Grizz, we've never had jobs before.
棕熊 我们从来就没打过工
I mean, who would hire us anyway?
谁会雇用我们呢
Dude, don't worry, just leave it up to me.
别担心 交给我
经理办公室
Uh... So this résumé is for all three of you guys?
你们三个人就一份简历吗
Oh, yes, sir!
是的 先生
Hmm. Skills... firm hand shaking,
能力 握手很有力
简历
touching nose with tongue,
能用舌头舔到鼻子
high fives, low fives.
击高掌 击低掌
Too slows?
动作太慢
Mm-hmm. Oh, I also forgot to write "thumbs up."
我忘记写"竖起大拇指"了
Okay, guys, look...
好了 伙计们
Please, sir, I beg you!
拜托了 先生 求求您
Please hire us! We have other skills!
请雇用我们吧 我们还有其他能力
Panda, sing!
胖达 快唱歌
hey, girl with the pretty eyes
# 嘿 那个俱乐部里 #
In the club, don't you realize
# 长着漂亮眼睛的姑娘 你知道吗 #
Throw your hands up in the sky
# 高举双手吧 #
Okay, okay. Stop, I get it.
行了 打住 我明白了
I like the determination, guys.
我喜欢你们的决心 伙计们
It's just what we need. You're hired.
你们很符合要求 你们被雇用了
Really?
真的吗
Wait, what's the job?
等等 这是什么工作来着
Right this way. Here's where you'll be working.
就在这里了 这就是你们工作的地方
It's a cupcake store!
一家纸杯蛋糕店
It's beautiful!
真漂亮
This is going to be the best job ever.
这是有史以来最好的工作了
Ice bear wants to work here forever.
白熊想永远在这里工作
Right this way.
这边请
This is the cupcake ATM.
这个是纸杯蛋糕自选机
The cupcake ATM is very simple.
自选机的使用方法很简单
First, you hit the start button on the screen,
首先 你点击屏幕上的开始按钮
then you choose your flavor, then the icing.
接着选择你想要的口味 然后选择糖衣
And once you've picked your final toppings,
最后选择你想要的顶部装饰
boom, your handcrafted cupcake will drop down below.
嘭 你的手工纸杯蛋糕就会掉下来啦
- Got it? - Oh, totally!
- 懂了吗 - 明白了
Your job is to stay out here
你的工作就站在这里
and help if there are any problems.
等着解决问题
Here's your uniform.
这是你们的工作服
All right, you two, follow me.
你们俩 跟我来
Welcome to cupcake central!
欢迎来到纸杯蛋糕制作中心
The order from the ATM comes up on this screen here.
自选机上的点单会出现在这个屏幕上
制作中
First the batter...
首先加面糊
Then the oven...
接着过烤箱
The frosting...
然后加糖霜
And the toppings.
最后加顶部装饰
And, finally, pure cupcake perfection.
最后 完美的纸杯蛋糕就做好啦
Ooh, can we eat that?
我们能尝尝吗
No. No eating.
不 不能吃
So, for your job all you have to do
你们的工作就是
is place the finished cupcake in a box,
把做好的纸杯蛋糕放到盒子里
place a sticker to seal the deal,
用贴纸黏好开口处
then pop it into this chute.
然后放进滑道里
Now, here's your hat and bow tie.
这个是你的帽子和领结
Ooh, nice!
不错呀
Oh, no, no. I have another job for you.
不 不 你要做的是另一份工作
All right.
行了
Your job is to get all these beautiful people
你的工作就是吸引这些人
to buy our delicious cupcakes!
来买我们美味的纸杯蛋糕
Just one extra rule for the job...
这份工作还有另外一个要求
You got to smile.
你得微笑
Come on, let's see those pearly whites!
来吧 笑一个 珍珠白熊熊
No, no, much bigger. Bigger...
幅度再大一点 再大一点
Almost there. Perfect!
只差一点了 完美
There it is. Now, good luck.
这样就行了 祝你好运啦
I'll be back at the end of the day.
傍晚的时候我会再过来
Cupcake.
纸杯蛋糕
Cupcake.
纸杯蛋糕
Cupcake.
纸杯蛋糕
Hello there, sir!
你好啊 先生
Allow me to assist you with your order.
请允许我帮助您点单
Uh, okay. What would you like, sweety?
好吧 你想吃哪种口味的 甜心
Strawberry creme.
草莓奶油的
Ah, excellent choice! All right!
不错的选择 没问题
Ah, gotcha! Okay
就这个啦
Artisan...
工匠
成功啦
Smart kid.
聪明的孩子
Okay, I got this.
我能搞定的
Hello, there!
你好呀 蛋糕
In you go.
进去吧
Beautiful!
真完美
Man, that was easy.
这真容易
You enjoy your cupcake!
好好享受美味的纸杯蛋糕噢
Hello! Let me help you out there.
你好 我来帮您
Oh, thanks so much.
非常感谢
I never know how to work these things.
我一直不知道怎么用这个机器
Yeah, that's no problem. I'm here to help.
没关系 我会帮你
What would you like?
你想要什么样的
Just, uh, pick a flavor, sir.
选一个口味吧 先生
Okay, okay... Chocolate!
好的... 巧克力
Ah, great choice.
不错的选择
No, no, wait! Make it vanilla!
不 等一下 还是香草吧
Uh, sure.
好的
What kind of frosting do you have?
你们有什么样的糖霜
Is the frosting cold?
糖霜是凉的吗
How many sprinkles are you putting on?
你们有多少种上面的点缀
Wait, wait. No, no, no, no, go back.
等等 不 不 回到前面
- Huh? -Cupcake.
- 嗯 - 纸杯蛋糕
Cupcake.
纸杯蛋糕
Cupcake.
纸杯蛋糕
Cupcake.
纸杯蛋糕
Maybe a strawberry.
也许该要草莓味
No, I changed my mind. Vanilla swirl!
不 我改主意了 香草卷味
No.
不要
Man, I can't make up my mind.
天哪 我拿不定主意了
Sir, there is a very long line behind you,
先生 您后面排了很长的队
so just pick anything!
所以随便选一个吧
Okay, okay, just get me three cupcakes...
好吧 那就给我三个纸杯蛋糕
One chocolate, one vanilla, and one red velvet.
一个巧克力的 一个香草的 一个红丝绒的
Okay, great. And how would you like to pay?
好的 您要怎么付账呢
Oh, could you split it between four cards?
你能分四张卡刷么
In you go.
好了
What?
什么
Ugh! Get off me!
呃 快下来
Uh, do you, uh, need any help, sir?
先生 您需要帮助吗
The ATM's broken or something. It won't give me my cash.
这台自助机是不是坏了 我取不了钱
Uh, sir, this is a cupcake ATM,
先生 这是一个纸杯蛋糕自助机
not a real ATM.
并不是自动柜员机
But, I need cash... whoa!
但我需要现金... 呜喔
I don't like having my time wasted, cupcake bear.
蛋糕熊 我可不喜欢浪费时间
I have a flight to Tokyo in an hour.
我去东京的航班一个小时后起飞
I need a cupcake with 2/3 dark chocolate batter,
我要三分之二的巧克力面糊
heavy cream frosting... exactly an inch thick.
浓奶油的糖霜... 要刚好一英寸厚
Sprinkles on one half.
只有一半撒装饰
I would like you to crush exactly three pistach...
一定要放刚刚好三个开心果
Aah! What's going on? What's happening?
啊 出什么事情了 发生了什么
Here you are, ma'am.
给您 女士
One cupcake fresh from the oven.
新鲜出炉的纸杯蛋糕
Is this some kind of joke?
开什么玩笑
What the heck, little bro?
搞什么鬼 老弟
This is completely unprofessional.
这太不专业了
Okay, let me just go see what's going on in the kitchen.
好的 让我去看看厨房里怎么了
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪里
You can't leave us hanging!
不能把我们丢在这里傻等着
- Come on, man! -I'm losing my mind back here!
- 别这样 老兄 - 我在这等得快抓狂了
I don't want to wait anymore!
我不想再等了
Whoa, hold up!
拿着
Okay, look, just calm down,
好吧 大家听着 冷静下来
and I'll get everyone a cupcake.
我会让大家都买到纸杯蛋糕的
Let's see. One, two, three, eight, nine...
我数数 一 二 三 八 九...
Ah, just say an even 30.
就算差不多三十个吧
数量
已下单 三百个纸杯蛋糕
Wait, what?!
等等 什么
No, no!
Stop, stop, stop!
停下 停下
Oh, why are there so many?!
为什么会有这么多
No.
Steady...
镇定点...
Come on, stop! Shut down!
快点停下 关闭程序
Turn off!
关机
Huh? No!
啊 不要
消防斧
What's going on?
出什么事了
Uh, just, uh, just a minute, sir.
很快了 先生
Just having some technical issues.
只是有点技术故障
Okay, please, everyone, just calm...
好的 拜托 大家都冷静...
Get the bear!
抓住那只熊
Panda!
胖达
Brother, speak to me! What happened?
老弟 说话啊 发生了什么
Too many cupcakes!
太多纸杯蛋糕了
Panda, snap out of it!
胖达 振作起来
Aah! What's going on?
啊 发生了什么事情
Panda, listen, I have a confession to make.
胖达 听着 我有事要坦白
It was me who broke the laptop.
是我弄坏了电脑
My fault... me!
我的锅... 是我
No, I have a confession.
不 是我要坦白
It was really me who broke the laptop.
真的是我弄坏了电脑
I just didn't want to admit it.
我只是不想承认
Huh, wait, you mean we both broke the laptop?
等等 你的意思是我们都弄坏了电脑
But how?
但怎么可能
"To reach the boss key, you..."
"要使用老板键 你..."
Hey, girl with the pretty eyes
# 嘿 美丽双眼的女孩 #
So that's how that happened.
所以 电脑是这么坏的
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
I got it!
我知道了
Panda, what do these people want more than anything else?
胖达 这些人最想要什么
A cupcake?
纸杯蛋糕
Not just any cupcake.
不是什么普通的纸杯蛋糕
What we need is to make them is a giant delicious cupcake.
我们要给他们做一个超大超棒的纸杯蛋糕
Yeah.
没错
Everybody, stop!
大家 住手
I know what it is you want, and...
我知道你们想要什么
Here it is!
就是它了
Are we supposed to eat that?
这是要给我们吃的吗
Uh, yeah, it's for all of you.
是啊 是给你们所有人的
It looks kind of uncooked.
看起来好像没烤好
And it's ugly.
而且很丑
It smells like burnt rubber.
它闻起来像烧焦的橡皮
Thank you, I guess?
算了吧 谢谢
Well, at least we still get paid.
好吧 至少我们还有工钱
Yes, uh-huh, all the customers
是的 所有的客人
have been given gift cards and an apology.
都会得到代金卡和我们的道歉
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Okay, yes, I'll let them know.
好的 是 我会告诉他们的
Okay.
好的
So, um, when do we get our money checks?
所以 我们什么时候能拿到钱
By the way,
对了
you're fired!
你们被开除了
Ugh, I guess we can't fix our laptop yet.
我想我们还没钱去修电脑
Man, I don't want to get another job.
天 我可不想再找一份工作了
Ice bear got paid.
白熊赚到钱了
Whoa, check it out!
哇 快看
Look at all this money! Ah, I knew we could do it!
这么多钱 我就知道我们可以的
- Let's go! Whoo-hoo! -Yeah!
- 走吧 - 太好了
Ice bear has a confession to make.
白熊有事要坦白