咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第26集: 查理打球记 Charlie Ball

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Okay, guys, huddle up. Now, pay attention.
好了 伙计们 都聚过来 注意听我说
I'm speaking for real.
我说认真的
We can't afford to lose next game.
我们输不起下场比赛了
If we don't win, we're gonna have to wait again.
如果我们输了 就得继续等着了
This day has been a wash so far.
今天的比赛情况太不好了
Ice bear confidence at all-time low.
白熊的信心被打击得好惨
Don't worry, little bros. I've been scouting.
别担心 伙计们 我一直在侦察
Okay, check this out.
瞧这个
Their point guard has a nice stroke.
他们的控球后卫的手感极佳
Make sure to go around the pick and no open 3's.
要确保不给他进三分球的机会
Purple shoes got length,
穿紫色鞋那人 他有身高优势
but you can use your body to push him off the block.
但你身体灵活一点 就可以躲开他的封阻
And watch that other guy's Euro step. He's crafty.
同时注意另一个家伙的欧洲步 他非常灵巧
They're good, but we have the talent to take them.
他们打球都很棒 但是我们有能力赢比赛
All right, let's spread out.
好了 我们展开队形吧
Pan, show me your shooting arm.
胖胖 展示一下你的投篮臂
- Remember, follow through. - All right, got it.
- 别忘了随球动作 - 好的 知道了
Hey, hey, bears!
嘿 熊熊们
What you doing?
你们在干什么呐
Bah, Charlie, you scared the...
查理 你吓死...
Shh! Don't blow my cover.
嘘 别把我暴露了呀
Gross, your hand tastes like dirt.
真恶心 你的手一股泥土味
So, what are you guys up to today?
所以 你们今天有什么安排呀
Well, I was thinking you guys could come over
我还想着 你们能去自己家里
to your house to hang out.
一起玩玩呢
Wait, you want to invite us to over to our own house?
等等 你是邀请我们 去自己家玩玩吗
Yeah. It's a great place.
当然啦 那地方可好了呢
Charlie, you can't just...
查理 你不能...
Is she gone?
她走了吗
Dude, stop touching my mouth!
伙计 别碰我的嘴行吗
Anyway, Charlie, sorry, we can't hang today.
不管怎么说 查理 很抱歉 我们没办法一起玩
We're playing basketball.
我们今天要打篮球呢
Huh, never heard of it.
我从没听说过这个东西
Is that anything like gopher toss, the game I made up?
这和我创作的游戏 扔地鼠一样吗
Probably not.
可能不太一样吧
All right, well, I'll be around.
好吧 我就在附近呆着吧
Good luck with your bucket ball.
你们水桶球玩得愉快呀
Hey, you guys ready to play?
嘿 你们准备好上场了吗
Yeah! Let's do this, guys.
当然啦 走吧 伙计们
Finally!
终于轮到我们啦
- Check ball. - Check.
- 开球 - 开
Ball, ball!
传球 传球
Sky hook.
勾手投篮
Get that outta here!
你给我一边去吧
Check him!
防住他
Money.
加分球
Where am I gonna go? Where am I gonna go?
我会去哪里呢 我会往哪边走呢
Am I gonna pass? Am I gonna shoot?
我会传球吗 还是会投篮呢
- Pan, set the pick. - Oh, okay.
- 胖胖 给我作掩护 - 好的
- Panda, where you going? - I don't know.
- 胖达 你在往哪里走啊 - 我也不知道
- I got confused. - The screen.
- 我已经乱了啦 - 掩护我呀
Pass it back to me. No, panda, don't.
把球传回给我 不要 胖达 别现在给我呀
Oh, oh, I'm open.
喔 可以传球给我
What you got, bear?
你又有什么本事啦 熊仔
Bro.
兄弟
Sorry, dude.
抱歉 伙计
Are you okay, man?
你没事吧 伙计
Oh, I think I really messed up my shoulder.
我的肩膀好痛呀
Yo, man, your boy hurt?
哟 伙计 你的兄弟受伤了呀
Well, get him off the court.
把他带出赛场啊
How's it feel? Can you play through?
你感觉怎么样 还能继续打球吗
Maybe.
也许还能打吧
Okay, come on, pan. Let's get you home.
好了 胖胖 我们回家吧
Hey, you guys are lucky my bro got hurt.
你们真幸运 因为我兄弟受伤了
We'll back for the court soon.
我们很快会回到赛场
Yeah, man, good luck with that.
好吧 伙计 祝你们好运
Y'all keep practicing.
别忘了多加练习哦
Mmm, mmm. Shoo, fly, get outta here!
滚开 苍蝇 一边去
Panda's not gonna be able to play tomorrow,
胖达明天不能打球了
but we can't just let those tweens win.
但我们可不能让他们赢得比赛
How are we gonna get someone to fill in on such short notice?
这么短的时间内 到哪儿找替补呢
Ice bear needs a ringer.
白熊需要一个替身
What we need is someone who's tall.
我们需要一个高个子
Huh?
怎么了
You guys have a serious spider web problem.
你们家蜘蛛网真是多呀
Charlie, when did you get here?
查理 你什么时候进来的
Ah, never mind that.
这你就别管了
I gotta look after my sweet Panpan.
我得好好照顾 亲爱的胖胖
Stop it!
别亲我啦
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Here, let me make you more comfortable.
我给你弄舒服一点吧
We need someone that can jump.
我们需要一个 能跳高的人
Up we go. There, perfect.
抬高一点 这样就好啦
We also need someone who can handle the ball.
我们还需要一个 能掌控住球的人
Ice bear wants someone with good "D."
白熊想要一个 防守能力强的人
Hey, you guys don't mind if I eat this extra melon, do you?
我把这个多余的香瓜吃了 你们不介意吧
Whoop! I do love a good melon.
我就喜欢好吃的香瓜
Oh, no, you don't, fly. This is my melon.
不行 小苍蝇 这是我的香瓜
You stay back.
你一边去
Ugh! Not today.
才不要给你呢
I'd rather throw my melon away than let you have it.
我宁愿把香瓜扔掉 也不给你吃
Wow.
Ice bear doesn't remember trash can being there.
白熊不记得 这里有垃圾桶呀
Uh, Charlie, would you like to play basketball
查理 明天你想和我们
with us tomorrow?
一起打篮球吗
Who, me?
你是说我吗
Yeah, man. You in?
是啊 伙计 你来吗
No one's ever asked me to do anything.
从没人邀请过我参加活动
I'd love to play with you,
我很乐意和你们一起玩
as long as it's not around other folks.
只要没有其他人在就行了
You guys know I'm not much of a people person.
你们知道我不擅长交际
Wait, I got an idea.
等等 我有主意了
Okay, come on out, Charlie.
好了 出来吧 查理
We need to start the game soon.
比赛马上就要开始了
Uh, I don't think this is gonna work.
我不觉得 这个办法行得通哎
Trust me, this plan is flawless.
相信我 这个计划完美无缺
Okay, I'm coming out.
好吧 我出来了噢
Uh, guys, I don't think this is gonna fool anybody.
伙计们 我觉得这打扮 谁也骗不了呀
Sure, it is, buddy.
当然能骗他们啦 伙计
You look great in our old Halloween costume.
你穿以前的万圣节衣服真好看呢
Ice bear embraces irony.
白熊接受这个讽刺
Seriously, you blend right in.
说真的 你还挺适合穿这个呢
Hey, come on, what's the hold up?
嘿 你们怎么等这么久呀
Yo, is this your cousin or something?
哟 这是你兄弟吗
Tell him to stop smiling. It's creeping me out.
让他别笑了行吗 吓到我了
See? You're just one of the bears.
看到没 你成为熊熊一员啦
One of the bears.
我是熊熊一员啦
Okay, bring it in. One, two, three, bears!
好啦 都聚过来 一 二 三 熊熊必胜
Charlie!
查理
Was I supposed to catch that?
我应该接住那个球吗
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm in your way.
抱歉 我挡住你啦
Ooh, nice shot.
哇 这个投篮漂亮
Yo, shoot the ball!
哟 快投篮呀
Dribble, Charlie!
运球呀 查理
But they're chasing me!
但他们在追我呢
Charlie! Oh, my abs.
查理 我的腹肌呀
Sorry, man.
抱歉 兄弟
Okay, time out. Time out.
好了 时间到 暂停一下
Okay, Charlie, this is not quite working out.
好吧 查理 看来这个办法行不通
Change of plan.
我们要改计划了
Just stay under the basket and don't move.
你就站在篮筐下面 哪里也不要去
Oh, okay. I'll try not to let you down.
好的 我尽量不让你们失望
Get open!
摆脱防守
Back to me, bro. I got it.
传回给我 兄弟 我来投篮
Charlie, what are you doing, man?
查理 你在干什么呀 兄弟
What do I do with it?
我该怎么做呀
Put the ball in the hoop.
把篮球放进筐里
Like... like this?
像... 像这样吗
Hey, di... did I do it right?
嘿 我没做错吧
Ha ha! Yeah, man!
当然没错啦 伙计
Oh, that was amazing.
那真是太棒啦
I can't believe you did it!
真不敢相信 你做到了耶
Ice bear proud to have you on team.
有你这个队友 白熊很骄傲
Charlie! Dunk it!
查理 扣篮
I got it!
我来投篮
Whoo-hoo-hoo! We won, you guys!
哇哈哈 我们赢啦
Oh, yeah, that's my boy!
这才像话嘛
You were amazing, big man.
你真是太棒啦 大块头
We ought to keep going.
我们继续努力啦
Yeah.
太好啦
Yeah!
棒极了
Next!
下一队
Next!
再换下一队
Yeah! Next! Next!
耶 再换下一队
Blam!
Great play, man!
打得真不错
Get that outta here!
别想进球
Rejected!
休想
Hey, old man, let's go! Next!
老骨头 振作点啊 下一个
Charlie, pass, pass! We're open!
查理 快传球 这边没人防
Uh, swish!
What up, I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do,
我告诉你们 我下一步要怎么行动
and you still won't be able to stop me.
你们还是拦不住我
Nah, don't worry. I got this.
别担心 我能行
I could do this all day long.
我这样打上一整天都不会厌
So, who's going down next?
谁是下一个
I mean, I started off rough,
虽然我出师不利
but I think I eventually found my groove.
但是最后我还是找到感觉了
I guess some bears are just naturally gifted, you know?
我感觉有些熊熊就是天赋异禀
Don't you have somewhere to go, Charlie?
你没地方去吗 查理
Nope. Okay, so then, remember when that kid came up to me,
没有 还记得那个小屁孩想运球过我
and I just took the ball out of his...
我就直接从他手上抢过...
Hey, guys! My arm, it's better!
大伙 我的手好了
Oh, that's great, man.
真是太棒了
It feels good.
感觉好多了
I mean, looser than usual, actually.
实际上 比平时还活络多了
I can play basketball again, grizz.
我又可以打篮球了 棕熊
Ah! Welcome back to the team, bro.
欢迎归队 兄弟
Ice bear overwhelmed with welcome back emotion.
白熊欢迎你归队的心情溢于言表
Thanks, guys. I can't wait to play. Swish.
谢谢 等不及上场了 投球
Not in my house, Panda.
在我家休想得分 胖达
You don't have a house!
你都没有家
Sorry, Charlie, but now that Pan's better,
抱歉了 查理 既然胖胖的手好了
he's back on the team.
他就该归队了
What? But I'm your best player.
什么 我明明打得最好
Way better than Panda could ever be.
比胖达打得好不知多少倍
Okay, you know what, Charlie?
好吧 够了 查理
I was trying to be nice, but you've become a huge ball hog.
我本来不想发脾气 但是你总是自己控球 不顾队友
It's not fun playing with you.
和你玩 一点意思都没有
Honestly, we'd rather lose playing with Panda
说实话 我们宁愿和胖达组队输掉
than win playing with you.
也不想和你一队获胜
Yeah. Wait, what?
对啊 等等 你说什么
But I'm one of the bears.
但我也是熊熊的一员
Sorry, you're off the team, man.
抱歉 你被踢出去了
Off the team?
把我踢出去
I am the team.
我才是队伍的核心
And if you bears can't appreciate my talent,
既然你们这些熊不懂珍惜我的才能
then I'll find somebody who does.
那我就另寻他人了
You can keep your costume of lies!
把你虚伪的熊熊服拿好
I'm leaving!
我要走了
I don't know, guys.
伙计们 我们是不是
Was I too hard on him?
对他太不友好了
No, man. He was being a dingle.
才不会 他就是个笨蛋
Ice bear thinks you did the right thing.
白熊觉得你做得没错
- I still feel bad. - Don't worry.
- 我还是觉得内疚 - 别在意
Charlie isn't the type of guy to hold a grudge.
查理那种人才不会记恨呢
This'll blow over by tomorrow.
明天醒来他就忘了
All right, guys, we're up soon, so loosen up.
熊熊们 快上场了 赶紧活动活动
Man, my arm feels great, you know? I can just...
我感觉我的手状态很好 我可以...
- Hey, who's got next?! - That's us!
- 谁是下一个 - 我们
Charlie?
查理
Well, well, well, if it isn't the bears.
这么巧 这不是熊熊们吗
You ready to test my new squad?
准备好和我的新球队较量了吗
Charlie, what are do...
查理 你到底...
Oh, you really think you can replace me with this guy?
你真以为你能用这家伙代替我
I know Panda can only build houses
我知道胖达只能拿他用来丢人的砖
with all those bricks he throws.
搭搭房子
Shoot for ball. Come on, let's run.
投球吧 赶紧的 快开始
Here, I got this, Panda.
给我吧 胖达 我来
No, I'll shoot. I got this.
不用 我来投球
We don't have all day. Come on, butterfingers.
我们时间可不多 快点吧 掉球胖
Shoot the ball.
快投球
Ice bear believes in you.
白熊相信你能投进
I did it.
我投进了
That was amazing, Pan. How did you do that?
投得太好了 胖胖 你是怎么做到的
I don't know.
我也不知道
My shoulder must have healed weird, but I can shoot!
我的胳膊康复得出奇的好 但是我能投球了
We'll set you up. Just keep shooting, baby.
我们会传球给你机会 好好投球
Nice form.
组织得真好
Lucky shot. Let's play.
运气好而已 开始比赛吧
Did you just see that?
看到了吗
Get up! Get ball!
快上 截他的球
My arm, dude!
我的手啊
- Foul! - Hey, I got all ball.
- 你犯规 - 我只是截球而已
But you can take it to the top
但是你要觉得不爽
if you're gonna whine about it.
可以去举报我啊
Are you okay to play, bro?
你可以继续吗 兄弟
It hurts a bit, but I can tough it out.
有点疼 但是我可以忍一忍
Oh, that's my future champion.
这才是我的未来冠军
My... my... my shot, it's gone.
我的百发百中投球 没了
Not now, Panda. We all have to guard Charlie.
现在别气馁 胖达 我们要守好 别让查理进球
We cannot let him score. Don't let him through!
不能让他得分 别让他过去
Yeah, boy.
怎么样
Nobody can take me. High five.
没人拦得住我 击个掌
- What is it? - Don't touch it, man.
- 它到底是什么 - 别碰它
Don't be intimidated by my mad skills, yo.
不要被我高超的技术吓到啊
Eww, it's so hairy.
真恶心 好多毛
Wait, why you all staring at me, friends?
等等 你们怎么都盯着我看
- What is that thing? - Eww, look at his giant feet.
- 这生物到底是什么 - 快看他的大脚
- Some sort of monster? - What is it?
- 怪物吗 - 是什么啊
It's so weird.
长得太奇怪了
Oh, no, Charlie.
糟了 查理
Oh, man, that's weird. I gotta get a photo.
真是奇了怪了 我得拍张照
Hey, man!
你怎么回事
Okay, guys, we gotta help him.
熊熊们 我们得去帮帮他
Let's play some "D".
摆好防御阵形
Not today! Defense! Defense!
休想 防住 防住
- My phone! - Get that outta here!
- 我的手机 - 快给我离开这里
Ice bear steal.
白熊偷走了
Hey, give it back!
还给我
Run, Charlie! We got this.
快走 查理 我们帮你拦着
Come on, bring it on.
来啊 放马过来
Oh, man, my phone's all dirty.
我的手机都弄脏了
- Why would they do that? - I think they chipped mine.
- 他们干嘛啊 - 他们把我手机都弄坏了
Charlie!
查理
Hey, Charlie, where are you, man!
查理 你在哪
Hey, bears.
熊熊们
Oh, Charlie, we're so glad you're okay.
查理 看到你没事真是太好了
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们
You really saved my hide back there,
刚刚多亏你们救了我
even after I was treating you all terribly
即使我之前对你们那么不好
and being a complete... wait, what's the word?
好像一个... 怎么说来着
- Dingle. - Yeah, sure.
- 笨蛋 - 没错
But y'all still looked out for me.
但是你们还是为我着想
Oh, the joys of friendship.
友谊真是伟大
Come here, guys.
来抱一个
That's cool, man.
没关系的
You mean it?
真的吗
Yes, now put us down.
是 赶紧把我们放下
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Hey, how about we play twos?
那咱们分成两队比赛怎么样
Ice bear claims Charlie for team.
白熊要和查理一队
Ice bear wants to win.
白熊想赢