咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第4集: 克洛伊 Chloe

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
when you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
Okay, here it is.
好啦 就是这里啦
The date is June 24th.
今天是六月二十四号
I've found what I believe to be a cave.
我猜我发现的这是一个穴居
Oh. This furniture looks handmade.
噢 这家具是手作的
Aw, dang. Oh. There.
哦 掉了 放回去
Nobody will notice.
没人会发现的
Hmm. Porridge maybe.
恩 大概是粥吧
Yep, that's porridge.
是的 是粥
Oh, hey, I've read that... oh!
哦 嘿 我看过那个 噢
We were all freaked out, you know? I can't really...
我们全都吓坏了 你造么 我没法真的
Hey, what the... My chair!
嘿 我了个 我的椅子
My porridge! Who are you? How'd you get in here?
我的粥 你谁啊 怎么进来的
Stay back! Aah!
别过来 啊
- All right, all right. Turn on the light. - Okay!
- 好了好了 把灯打开 - 好的
Ow!
All right, we got you, you little rascal.
好吧 我们抓住你了 你个小坏蛋
What are you doing in our cave?
你在我们的洞里干什么
Oh, wow. So, this is your cave?
哦 哇哦 所以这是你们的洞
- Perfect! - Mind games, eh?
- 太棒了 – 跟我玩脑子是吧
I know your type.
我很清楚你这种人
Now tell us why you were filming in here and touching our...
现在快点告诉我们你为什么在这乱拍还乱摸我们的
So it's true what the scientists say...
所以科学家们说的都是真的咯
Your cavities are atrocious.
说你们的蛀牙问题很严重
Would you say that your poor dental hygiene
你觉得你们糟糕的口腔卫生
Contributes to your surly nature?
是因为你们天生的坏脾气引起的么
I don't know what "surly," means,
我不知道你说的坏脾气是什么意思
But I'm gonna pretend it means "radical."
但是我就把他假装当做激进来理解吧
So thank you.
所以 谢谢你的夸奖
But that wasn't the answer we need.
但那不是我们要的回答
Wah! Oh, no!
哇 哦 不
Sorry. I can't find it. It's too dark in here. Maybe it's over...
不好 我找不到手机了 这儿太黑了 也许在那
Aah! Ohh! So bright!
哦 太亮了
How are we supposed to be cool with you
你把周围的氛围搞这么亮
Throwing our mood lighting around?
让我们还怎么保持冷酷的形象
I'm sorry! It was an accident!
对不起啦 一时手滑啊
- My paws are sweaty! - Hey, now.
- 我的毛爪都是汗啊 – 嘿 你
What are you writing there? Let me see.
你在这儿写什么呢 给我看看
Highly suspicious, I'd say.
要我说 非常可疑
Yeah, this is super-invasive.
没错 这太有威胁性了
Ice bear has too many secrets.
白熊有很多秘密
It isn't invasive. Really.
一点都没有威胁性 真的
I'm doing research on local bears.
我在做一个关于本地熊族的调研
It's an assignment for my class.
是我学校里的作业
Class for what... kindergarten?
什么课会上这个 幼儿园么
Up top.
击个掌
Actually, it's a college course.
其实是个大学的课程
I skipped a couple of grades.
我跳了几级
So the joke's on you.
你闹笑话了吧
Well, the proof...Is in the pudding.
好吧 实践出真知
We got your backpack.
我们有你的背包
I'm gonna mess with your stuff
翻翻你的东西
And get answers at the same time.
就能知道答案了
{an8\}芥末蜂蜜软糖
Oh-ho! What's all this?
哦呼 这些是什么东西
I'm eating your stuff!
我在吃你的东西
How's it feel?
你心情怎样
Whoa.
Aww. Is this you?
哦 这是你么
加利福尼亚大学
"chlu..." "cha-low-ee."
楚咯 楚咯 伊
"chloh..." "ch..."
楚咯 楚
Ice bear has never seen a smaller human.
白熊从来没见过个子这么小的人类
Stop! Give me that!
得了 还给我
And spit those out! Gah!
把糖吐出来 嗷
You're not even eating them right.
吃都没吃对
Here you go.
给你
They're a little spicy.
它有点辣
Oh, my gosh, you guys. These are so good.
哦 天哪 兄弟们 这玩意儿真爽
Can... can we have another?
我们还能再吃一个么
Sure! Whoo!
当然可以 呜
Actually, I have a proposition for you guys.
其实 我有一个提议
Would you mind if I hung around for a little bit
你们介意我在这附近稍稍转转
To study your behavior?
研究一下你们的生活习惯吗
I'll bring you as many gummies as you want.
你们想要多少软糖 我就会给你们带多少
Deal!
成交
Should I be doing something?
需要我做点什么么
Nope. Just be normal.
不用 和平常一样就好
Hey, hey, look to the sky
# 嘿 嘿 看天上 #
the sun is bright
# 太阳当空照 #
there's not a cloud in view
# 云朵无踪影 #
配对
not a cloud in view
# 云朵无踪影 #
I'm thinking we make the most of the sunshine
# 我在思考好好享受阳光 #
"what do you say?" says me
# 你说什么 快聊我 #
腹肌太多怎么办
don't want a push
# 不想催促 #
no gloom in these streets
# 将阴霾一扫而光 #
I just saw a guy with purple hat
# 我刚看见一个戴紫色帽子的人 #
and the elements will be like a bind
# 所有的一切都紧紧相联 #
yo, rain cloud, chill
# 哟 积雨云 冷空气 #
stay away
# 都走开 #
not in the mood for your fluff, okay?
# 没心情跟你们卿卿我我 好吧 #
Come back in two weeks
# 两周之后再回来 #
or two years or maybe never
# 两年以后 或者就没回来了 #
'cause i just want it bright for now, forever
# 只希望从现在开始永远晴朗 #
rain cloud, chill
# 积雨云 冷空气 #
stay away for a while
# 都走开吧 #
Hey, friend. How's it going? You need anything?
嘿 小朋友 进行的如何 还需要什么嘛
Are you almost done? When can I see?
快完成了嘛 什么时候能看到
- Hang on. - Oh, yeah.
- 等一下 –好的
Cool, cool, cool. You got it.
冷静 冷静 冷静 你说了算
Done!
搞定
Done! Done! Done!
搞定 搞定 搞定
Ice bear believed in you.
白熊相信你可以
Um, now that you're done, you wouldn't happen
现在既然你已经完成了 你应该不会刚好
To have anything spicy for us, would you?
给我们准备了有点辣的东西吧 是不是
Spicy? I don't think I know what you're talking about.
辣的东西 我不知道你在说什么吖
But you... you said...
但你 你说过的
The thing.
就那个嘛
Just kidding!
开玩笑的啦
I got loads!
有好多呢
Go ahead!
吃吧
We worked so hard for this.
为了这个老辛苦了
Oh, no! The last bus!
哦不 末班公车
I've got to go!
我得走了
Sorry for dashing! I'll see you guys!
不好意思走的这么急 回见啦
Well, that was fun.
恩 还挺有趣的
Now time to enjoy our spoils.
现在就来好好享受劳动果实吧
Huh? Oh, no.
啊 不是吧
- Chloe's laptop... she needs this. - Hmm.
- 克洛伊的电脑还在这儿...她离不了它 - 嗯
Well... Now that it's here, a little peek can't hurt.
不过...既然都在这儿了 随便看看也应该没关系吧
Here it is... the assignment.
就是这个...作业
Let's full-screen. Next slide.
放到全屏 下一张
"large and needy beasts of the nor... "
"从北部来的大只却又贫穷的猛兽"
Wha... ugh. That's a horrible photo.
什么呀 这照片也拍得太糟糕了
"powerful stench"?
"强烈的体味"
It's an alluring musk!
这分明是具有诱惑力的麝香味
Ice bear smells like clean babies.
北极熊闻起来就像个香香的小宝宝
We don't make people uncomfortable.
我们才没有让别人不自在呢
Cool. It's me.
酷 是我呢
Grizz, most of this stuff isn't very nice.
棕熊 这里面的内容大多不太友好啊
I mean... what?!
我是说...这是什么
My diet is more balanced than that.
我的食谱可比这个均衡全面多了
I mean, it's just more lies!
这简直就是鬼话连篇啊
Ice bear settled that out of court.
北极熊习惯暴力解决问题
What's this? "the bear will do most anything for food."
这什么意思 "熊熊们主要的任务就是为了吃"
"anything for food"?
"就是为了吃"
That's just not true.
绝对不是这样的
I don't understand.
我不明白
This is just such a misrepresentation.
这是严重的歪曲事实
Yeah. That's not us at all.
对 我们不是这样的
Look at this.
看看这个
"left my laptop."
"我把电脑落下了"
"could you bring it by the college for me tomorrow?"
"明天你能帮我带到学校来嘛"
Gasping face.
热切的表情
Tomorrow. Huh.
明天 哈
Oh, I'll bring it by tomorrow!
我明天当然会给你送过去
"yes," winky, winky, winky.
"好的" 眨眼 眨眼 眨眼
This is our chance, bros,
兄弟们 这是我们的机会
To let the people know who we really are.
让人们更好的了解我们
Chloe won't mind if we make a couple adjustments.
我们做点小小的改动 克洛伊应该不会介意的
Break out the sugary drinks.
上饮料
We have a project to write!
我们要开始干活了
Chloe. Hey, psst! Hey, Chloe!
克洛伊 嘿 嘘 克洛伊
- We're over here. - You guys made it!
- 我们在这儿 - 你们赶来了
Of course! Here's your lappy, safe and sound.
当然 这是你的电脑 完璧归赵
Awesome. Thank you so much.
太棒了 太感谢了
I got to run, but I'll see you later.
我得赶紧走了 我们回头见
Later, indeed.
很快就会见了
Is there any more room down there?
降不下去了吗
All right, everyone.
好了 各位
We're going to start now.
我们马上就开始了
Will our first presenter come forward?
我们第一位发言者请上台
Chloe? Chloe?
克洛伊 克洛伊
Huh? Oh, yes.
啊 噢 在
Uh... oh, excuse me, uh...
额 借过 额
Coming through.
来了
I'd like to introduce to you all
我想向大家介绍一下
The topic of my report... bears!
我报告的题目是...熊熊
I took the time to locate and study
在对来自北加州的三种不同种类的熊
Three bear specimens of the northern California region
进行了实地研究之后
And have compiled my facts on them to share with you today.
我把研究结果和大家分享一下
Let's start with the next slide.
让我们来看下一张
You thought you knew about bears...
你以为你对熊熊了若指掌
you don't!
你就大错特错了
Nothing can re-create the majesty...
没有什么可以重现
Of a bear overlooking his realm.
熊俯瞰其疆域的威严
More often than not,
熊熊们无数次
Bears can be found saving the human race from themselves.
拯救人类于水火之中
Bears are also the cleanest of this planet's creatures.
此外 熊熊还是地球上最爱干净的生物
They bathe an astonishing three times a month!
他们每月的洗澡次数达到了三次之多
Bears have evolutionized to be masters of all kinds of combat.
熊熊还是各种类型格斗的大师
Bears have more than eight abs,
熊熊的腹肌数远大于八块
With new abs being discovered every day.
每天都有新的腹肌被发现
Bears have lots of feelings, and that's a beautiful thing.
熊熊感情充沛 这真是太美妙了
Bears are smart.
熊熊很聪明
Congratulations, bear.
恭喜你 熊熊
In conclusion, majestic, action,
总而言之 威严 行动派
Hygiene, Brazilian jiu-jitsu,
爱卫生 巴西柔术
Fire, magic, sensitivity, competence.
热情 魔力 敏感 有能力
I, um... i promise that wa...it wasn't what...
我 我发誓 这个不是
Chloe, i think it's very apparent to me
克洛伊 我相信在座的各位和我一样都认同
And everyone else in this classroom
很显然
That you put no actual research into this project.
你并没有对这个课题进行实际的调查研究
I really did do the research. I...
我的确做了研究 我...
Nothing in your report was based on any scientific fact.
你的报告中的内容统统都没有任何科学依据
Why's she so angry? That was all true.
她为什么这么生气呢 那些都是事实啊
Pardon me, student.
打搅一下 同学
What did you think about that abs slide?
你觉得腹肌那张怎么样
Very cool and accurate, right?
非常酷而且精准 对吧
I have no choice but to issue you an incomplete.
我别无选择 只能给你一个不及格
I thought you were more mature than this.
我没想到你会这么幼稚
Please take your seat.
请回你座位上去吧
Wait!
等等
Your honor, please, we have a confession to make.
老师大人 拜托 我们有事情要坦白
We are not actually the handsome rapscallions you see before you.
实际上 我们并不是那些外表看起来很帅气的小混混
We are, in fact... Bear... bea...
我们 是 熊...熊
bears.
熊熊
We're Chloe's friends,
我们是克洛伊的朋友
And we... excuse me... are also... sorry...
我们 请原谅 很抱歉
The ones who wrote that report.
是我们写的这个报告
She really did do research.
她的确做了很多研究
We just wanted to make it more exciting.
我们只是想让它更精彩一点儿
- I'm really sorry. - I'm sorry, too.
- 我真得很抱歉 - 我也是
We were such fools.
我们太傻了
Ice bear feels shame.
北极熊觉得好羞愧
Pardon me.
打搅一下
Um, now that you guys are up there, would you mind telling me
额 既然你们都上台来了 那么你们能告诉我
Whether it's true that bears have horrible dental hygiene?
到底你们熊熊的卫生习惯是不是很差呢
I also wanted to know... is there an evolutionary benefit
同时我还想知道 熊熊的大屁屁
For bears having such big behinds?
在对其进化有什么益处呢
Are bears dogs?
熊熊是狗吗
Um, those are some very nice, uh,
你们提的这些问题
Revealing questions you got there.
都非常地发人深省
Uh, i don't know if we...
我不知道是否可以...
All right, let's do this.
好吧 那就来吧
One, we are not dogs, "b," our butts look awesome,
其一 我们不是狗 其二 我们的屁屁看起来非常销魂
And "c," my dentist says my teeth are getting better.
其三 我的牙医说我的牙越来越好
Keep those questions coming. We're answering all of them!
有什么问题尽管问 我们知无不言
Hey, that's pretty cool.
嘿 这太酷了
Good job in there.
你干得真是棒极了
Yeah, that was great.
是啊 真不错啊
Hey, Chloe, we're gonna watch
嘿 克洛伊 我们打算
This new TV show back at our place.
回家去看那个新的电视剧
- You want to come? - I don't know, you guys.
- 你来嘛 - 我不知道啊 伙伴们
I have another test to study for.
我还有一门考试要准备
Aw. Oh.
Oh, all right, then.
噢 好吧
Yay!
Also, bring more gummies!
记得多带点软糖
Ice bear will share his secrets...
北极熊会和大家分享一下
About other bears mostly.
其他熊熊的小秘密
Wah-wah wah-wah-wah wah-wah wah-wah-wah wah-wah-wah!
哇哇 哇哇哇 哇哇 哇哇哇 哇哇哇