咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第5集: 胖达的约会 Panda's Date

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
We'll be there.
# 我们会出现 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time.
# 媚眼微笑 还有一段美好旧时光 #
When we there.
# 当我们出现 #
Wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何方 都能一起获得快乐 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 当你下一个转角 我们会出现 #
when you jump out the bush
# 当你跳出灌木丛 #
with a big bear smile
# 脸上挂着大大的笑容 #
we'll be there
# 我们就会出现 #
熊猫的约会
samples! Fresh peaches. Take a sample.
试吃 新鲜的桃子 试吃一下吧
Good morning. Could I have one of those?
早上好 我能尝一个吗
Of course. Here you are.
当然可以 给你
One more, please.
请再给一个
Thank you.
谢谢
Ooh, more samples.
哦 还有更多的试吃
Thank you.
谢啦
有机咖啡
有机本地蜂蜜
Hey, Grizz, don't you think
嘿 棕熊 你不觉得我们
we've had enough samples for one day?
今天已经吃的差不多了吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我可听不懂你在说什么
Ooh! Is that chili?
噢 那是辣椒吗
Fresh cookies. A sample for you.
刚出炉的饼干 给你试吃一个
- Um, I'm kind of full. - Please. Come on.
- 额 我已经吃饱了 – 拜托了 来嘛
I'm gonna start taking this personally if you don't try it.
如果你不吃我就会以为你这是对我个人有意见
Okay, okay. Look. I'm eating it.
好啦 好啦 看 我吃着呢
Yum, yum, yum, yum...
啊唔啊唔啊唔啊唔
Actually, that was pretty good.
其实吧 还挺好吃的
What's that nutty flavor?
坚果味道是哪儿来的
That would be all the peanuts, cashews, walnuts,
因为里面放了花生 腰果 胡桃
and macadamia nuts that are in there,
还有澳洲坚果
courtesy of the nut shack.
跟我们的坚果小屋打个招呼吧
Susie made them.
这些都是苏希做的
- Hi, Susie. - Hey.
- 你好 苏希– 你好
Peanuts?!
花生
Peanuts. Yep. That's what I said.
是的 花生 就是它
So did you want to buy some cookies?
所以你想买点我们的饼干吗
Oh, my gosh!
哦 天哪
Huh? Cookies?
什么 饼干
Oh, no. Panpan! Man down! Man down!
噢 不 小熊喵 有人倒下 有人倒下
- What's happening? - He's got crazy peanut allergies, man.
- 发生了什么事情 – 老兄 他有非常严重的花生过敏症
Bro, talk to me, buddy!
跟我说话啊 兄弟
Regrets...
肠子悔青了
Oh, no, you beautiful fool!
噢 不 你这个傻白甜
Quickly, we've got to cancel it out with other food.
快点 我们要拿其它的食物来抵消一下过敏症
Give me those apples.
给我点那个苹果
Those nectarines look good, too.
那些油桃看起来也不错
Hang on! I'm coming!
等等 我来了
Hey.
Hey, are you okay?
嘿 你还好吗
Girl be sellin' sunshine
# 气质阳光的女孩 #
girl be sellin' sunshine
# 气质阳光的女孩 #
lookin' so fine
# 看起来那么美 #
lookin' so fine
# 看起来那么美 #
can't believe my eyes
# 有点不相信眼前的美景 #
goin' outta my mind be my girlfriend
# 思绪飘出脑外 做我的女朋友吧 #
wanna ask you, lady, to forever be mine I hope she's single
# 想这么问你 美女 跟我永远在一起吧 希望她还是单身 #
try to keep it cool, panda, just improvise you can do it
# 尽量保持淡定 胖达 即兴发挥吧 你能行的 #
she's the kind of girl that makes a guy realize can't be nervous
# 她就是那种让人醍醐灌顶的女孩 千万别紧张 #
wanna buy you flowers and spend $9.99 she's so priceless
# 想花九块九毛九给你买束花 她是无价宝 #
girl be sellin' sunshine
# 气质阳光的女孩 #
girl be sellin' sunshine
# 气质阳光的女孩 #
girl be sellin' sunshine
# 气质阳光的女孩 #
wake up, little bro! Not like this! Speak to me!
醒醒 小兄弟 别这样 跟我说话啊
Oh, there he is!
哦 他活过来了
Thank you so much. You saved our little baby.
非常感谢你 你救了我们家小宝宝
How did you know what to do?
你怎么会知道要怎么应对过敏
Oh, my little brother has allergies, too,
哦 我的弟弟也有过敏症
so I always carry a shot around, just in case.
所以为了以防万一 我一直在身上带一管药
Thank you, Lucy's produce.
谢谢你了 露西农产品店
Huh? Oh!
啥 哦
Yep, that's me... produce Lucy.
是的 就是我农产品店的露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy, awesome. Thank you.
露西 好名字 谢谢你
Say thanks, little bro.
快说谢谢 小弟
Ba-ba...
吧 吧
Thanks, Lucy.
谢谢 露西
You're so cool.
你太厉害了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Well, I've got to go pack up my stall now,
不过 我现在要去整理我的货摊准备离开了
but it was great to meet you guys.
但是还是很高兴认识你们
Oh, hey, we're gonna go throw rocks in the lake
嘿 我们准备去湖边扔石头玩
if you want to come.
你要一起来么
Oh, yeah, for sure.
哦 好啊 当然了
I haven't thrown rocks in forever.
我还没来没有往湖里扔过石头
Okay, let me pack up my truck
好吧 我先去收拾一下我的货车
and wrap up a few things.
顺便带几样东西
Uh, just give me a sec.
恩 稍等我一下哦
Um, um, okay, good night!
恩 好的 晚安
Whoa. What was that?
哇哦 那是干吗
Hey, do you think the nut shack is still giving samples?
嘿 你觉得那个坚果小屋还发试吃吗
Ice bear going to fill stomach like piñata.
北极熊准备把胃像个彩罐一样装的满满的
This'll be perfect.
一定会很棒的
And just one look
# 第一眼见你 #
and I can never forget you
# 我就知道我永远不会忘记你 #
And now I've got a tattoo
# 我弄了个纹身 #
{an8\}我来 看我的
of you on my heart
# 图案是你在我心上 #
whoo-hoo!
呜呼
It's beating and I wonder
# 心在跳 我徜徉 #
I think everything will be all right
# 我觉得一切都会好起来 #
{an8\}不不不
If you shine your light
# 你散发着光芒 #
oh, oh, oh
# 哦哦哦 #
I think I'm ready to say
# 我觉得我已经准备好 #
I want to be your du-du-dude
# 告诉你 我想做你的男人 #
Come down.
快来
Today
# 今天 #
tomorrow, and forever I'll be your friend
# 明天 直到永远 我都会做你的好朋友 #
catch, catch a can of pop
# 接着 接着这一罐爆米花 #
Finally found a million dollars
# 最终找到一百万美元 #
then I lost about a dollar
# 可我丢了一块钱 #
but who cares? Now I'm super rich
# 不过 谁在乎呢 现在爷已经非常有钱 #
自动修复完毕
be lucky to be a little beetle
# 幸运的变成一个小虫 #
resting on your shoulder
# 停在你的肩头 #
traveling all around
# 随处去游荡 #
got me thinking that I, I, I, I
# 让我不由得想 我 我 我 我 #
I think I'm ready to say come on, man.
# 我想我想对你说 兄弟 #
I want to be your du-du-dude today
# 我想做你的朋友 不止今天 #
tomorrow, and forever
# 还有明天 直到永远 #
du-du-dude
# 朋友 #
Hey, thanks for the ride, Lucy.
嘿 谢谢你送我们回来 露西
Oh, of course.
哦 这没什么
Uh, hey, what are you guys doing for dinner?
对了 你们今晚打算吃些什么
Uh, I don't know, actually.
嗯 实际上 还没定
Oh, I don't know anything...
哦 我什么都不知道
what?
什么
I think we got nothing planned.
我想我们今晚没什么计划
Well, there's this new restaurant on 45th and spruce.
我知道一个新餐厅在云杉路45号
Here. I'll write it down for you.
这样 我写下地址给你
It's like a French Italian fusion-y thing.
店里就是些法国意大利风情的菜
Yes, I would eat that.
好啊 我也想吃吃看
Great. So, it's a date.
太棒了 所以 我们约好了
Yep. All four of us.
是啊 我们四个一起
Ice bear requires booster seat.
北极熊想要儿童椅
Thanks. Today's been so fun.
谢啦 今天真的很开心
And to think... the whole reason we met
而且我想 我们今天能够遇到
is 'cause my little bro is
多亏了亲爱的兄弟
a swollen bundle of allergies.
因为过敏成了个肿包
Aww, you guys are the cutest.
啊 你们最可爱了
See you soon.
过会见
Oh, man. Lucy is so chill.
哦 兄弟 露西真是太酷了
She might be the coolest person we know.
她可能是我们遇到过最酷的人
Ice bear made her a pashmina.
北极熊给她做了条披肩
Let's get fancied up.
我们快点打扮起来
I think we've got some nice clothes in the closet somewhere.
我们衣橱里应该有些不错的衣服
Hmm. Closet...
嗯 衣橱
Tonight's gonna be so fu...
今晚将会非常
Hey, guys! You want to play a game?
嘿 伙计们 你们想不想玩个游戏
I know a really good one.
我知道一个很好玩的
Game, you say? Hmm?
你说 游戏
- We're listening. - Yeah, it's a little game.
- 我们听着呢 - 是啊 一个小游戏
It's gonna be super-fun and quick. You're gonna love it.
很好玩而且很快就好了 你们一定会喜欢的
- Okay, first, you get in here. - I like this.
- 好的 首先 你们先进去 - 我喜欢这个
And, uh...
然后 嗯
Count to 1,000.
数到一千
I see. This is fun.
我知道了 真好玩
One...
Come on, panda. You can do this.
上吧 熊猫 你可以办到的
Uh, 'scuse me.
抱歉 借过一下
Panda! Over here! Panda!
熊猫 在这里 熊猫
Girl be selling sunshine
# 气质阳光的女孩 #
Girl be selling sunshine
# 气质阳光的女孩 #
Looking so fine
# 她是这么美 #
- Looking so fine - Hey, panda. Panda.
- # 她是这么美 # - 嘿 熊猫 熊猫
- Huh? - I'm right here.
- 嗯 - 我就在这呢
Hey. Where's your brothers?
对了 你的兄弟们在哪
They're sick! With vomit!
他们生病了 还吐了
Um, they're not feeling great.
嗯 他们有点不舒服
Are they okay? Should we go see them?
他们还好吗 我们是不是应该去看看
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Contagious. Upchucking everywhere.
会传染 吐得到处都是
The walls, the carpet... oh, boy.
墙上 地毯上 噢 太惨了
Okay. Let's eat.
好啦 我们开吃吧
For you.
送你的
999... wait a minute! Lucy!
999 等一下 露西
We're late!
我们要迟到了
And the door's locked.
门被锁住了
Quick... give me a coat hanger and some gum.
快点 给我个衣架和一些口香糖
I know a way to...
我知道个办法可以
that works, too.
这样也行
Is everything all right?
你还好吗
A-are you sure you're not sick, too?
你确定你没有也生病吗
Nope. All good here.
没有 我很好啊
No vomit on me.
我不会呕吐
Ha, ha, ha, ha.
哈 哈 哈 哈
Are you two ready to order?
你们点好了吗
Uh... Why don't you go first?
嗯 你先点吧
Oh, sure. Uh, just give me a second.
哦 好吧 嗯 让我考虑一下
You know, I've heard it's best
你知道吗 我听说最好的办法就是
to fully immerse yourself in your menu like this.
将你整个人埋进菜单里 就像这样
You guys need a minute?
你们还要再选一会
Um, how long do we immerse ourselves?
嗯 我们要埋进去多久啊
That little sneak.
那个小家伙
He's still playing a game, and he's got Lucy in on it.
他还在和我们玩游戏呢 而且他还让露西加入了
Game on.
游戏开始
Oh, phew.
哦 呼
Whoo-hoo! Good menu sesh, right?
不错的点餐运动 是吗
I got really immersed there.
我真的埋进去好久
Ha! Yeah.
哈 是啊
Anyway, I'll have the Thai noodle salad, please.
不管怎样 我决定要泰式面条沙拉 谢谢
Mm-hmm. And for you, sir?
嗯哼 你要什么 先生
Egg.
鸡蛋
Frittata it is, then.
那么 就是意大利蛋饼
Oh, no. This restaurant is too happening.
哦 不 这个餐厅人太多了
We need another way in.
我们得找条别的路
About time. It's crazy in here.
抓紧 这里很紧急
Phase one successful.
第一阶段 成功潜入
Now all we need to do is get through... This kitchen!
现在我们需要做的就是穿过 这个厨房
Here we go. Follow my lead.
我们走吧 跟着我
Thank goodness you're here.
谢天谢地 你们在这
Take this to table 4, this to 17, two for 18,
这个送去四号桌 这个去十七号 这两个给十八号
and water for 50 through 70,
把客人的水加到七成
and come right back when you're through.
等你们都搞定了再回到这里
We made it.
我们成功了
Hey! You know what I really like?
嘿 你知道我最喜欢做什么了吗
Moving tables into dark corners.
将桌子拖到不起眼的角落
Panda, wait.
熊猫 等等
Uh, so, do you do this every time you eat out or...
嗯 所以 你每次在外面吃饭都这么做吗
Your meal, my good sir.
您点的餐 亲爱的先生
And may I just say excellent choice.
容我说一句 极棒的选择
So, where is that panda?
好的 那只熊猫在哪
I know I saw him around here somewhere.
我知道他就在这的某处
Waiter!
服务员
Panda, is there a reason...
熊猫 你是因为什么
Wow! Look that table over there!
哇哦 看那的那张桌子
Oh, there you guys are.
哦 你们在这啊
- I have your ord... - perfect. Thank you.
- 我送来了你们点 - 太棒了 谢谢
Uh... Here. Aah!
嗯 这里
Oop. Mind if we squeeze in here?
哦 介意我们挤一挤吗
Oh, is this a birthday?
哦 这是生日宴吗
Congratulations.
生日快乐
Panda, do you even know these people?
熊猫 你认识这些人吗
Uh...
Whoa! What's under here? Oop!
这下面是什么
Panda...
熊猫
Oh, hey, Lucy. What's up?
露西 怎么了
What's up? What... what do you mean?
怎么了 你什么意思
We-we're hiding under a table.
我们正藏在桌子底下
What? No. We're not hiding.
什么 不 我们没有藏
It's just... Atmospheric down here.
只是下面比较有情调
Atmospheric?
情调
Panda, you've been dragging me around all evening.
熊猫 你整晚都在拖着我
I'm not really hungry anymore.
我一点也不饿了
Maybe we should just call it a night.
也许我们今晚到此为止了
No, no, no. Don't go! We're having a great time.
不 不 不 别走 我们玩得很开心
Everything's going perfectly.
一切都不错
It's only gonna get more...
我们要更多
oh, there you guys are. I have your...
你们在这 这是你们
see! More fun!
看 更多快乐
Ou guys are. Mmm! Delicious! Our...
真美味
panda, I think that was my order.
熊猫 我想那是我点的
It had peanuts in it.
里面有花生
Hey, panda? Panda, you there?
熊猫 熊猫 你还好吗
Is my little panpan there?
我的小熊熊还好吗
Oop, there he is.
他醒了
Huh? What... what happened?
发生了什么
Oh, man. It wasn't pretty.
伙计 你很狼狈
You had a major allergic reaction.
你刚产生了很大的过敏反应
You were flopping all over.
你重重得晕了过去
You flipped the table.
你掀翻了桌子
There was food everywhere.
弄得食物到处都是
Am I missing anything? Vomit.
我漏了什么吗 呕吐
Oh, yeah. Lots of vomit.
对 好多呕吐物
Ugh. Oh, no!
What about Lucy?
露西怎么样了
She was here earlier, but she had to leave.
她之前在这 但她走了
She left you something, though.
她好像给你留东西
She says you didn't get the chance to eat,
她说你没有吃东西
so she saved your dish for you.
她留下了你的吃的
Are you doing okay there, buddy?
你和她的约会怎么样 伙计
Kind of.
还行
I mean, I thought Lucy was, um...
我是说 我觉得露西...
I-I really liked, um... ugh!
我真的很想...
I'm so dumb.
我真的好傻
Wait, did... did you like her?
等一下 你喜欢她吗
Dude, you should have just told us!
伙计 你应该告诉我们
We would have totally gotten out of your way.
我们会尽量让你们独处
Ice bear would have been less charming.
北极熊就不会显得魅力十足
It's cool, you guys.
你们真好 兄弟
I'm just a little embarrassed, I guess.
我想 我只是有一点尴尬
Don't be.
别这样
We're always here for you, man.
我们总是陪着你的
You probably didn't have a chance, though.
你也许根本搞不定她