咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第6集: 裸熊日常 Everyday Bears

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
when you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
with a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
熊熊日常
Cool people!
有人
Sweet catch, bro.
接的不错 伙计
So, you guys playing a game?
那么你们在玩游戏吗
Um... yeah?
Hey, you guys got room for one more player?
你们能加一个人吗
Uh, sorry, man.
不好意思 伙计
We've already got, like, four, so... no?
我么已经有四个人了 那么…不行
Hey, no sweat, guys.
没关系 伙计们
I'll just pop a squat here and watch.
我就坐这儿 看你们玩
Don't mind me. Carry on.
别在意我 继续玩
Whoo! Nice form, bro!
扔得好 伙计
Hey, good one.
好球
Hmm. Tacos or burgs?
炸玉米饼还是汉堡
Um, yes.
是的
A black bear?
一个黑熊
What?!
什么
This quiz is completely stupid.
这个测试真傻
Justice delivered.
评价发送
Ooh, hello, beautiful.
真好看
Yum... where?
真好吃 在哪
Let's see what we got here.
我们来看看下面有些什么
I like that.
我喜欢这个
What?! Oh, that's just creepy.
什么 这真可怕
No.
No, not that either.
不 也不是这个
Intruder!
有入侵者
Nice hustle.
抢得漂亮
Oh! Good one.
好球
Yeah, you guys are on fire!
你们打得真激烈
Aw, great. Now what are we gonna do?
现在我们怎么办
Hold tight, amigos. I got it.
别急 朋友们 交给我
Almost. Hold on.
差一点 等一下
Ha, ha! Got you, you sneak.
抓到你了 真狡猾
Hey, guys, look!
伙计们 看
Cool. Just toss it down, man.
真棒 扔下来
Yeah, coming right at you, buddy.
接好了 伙计
Okay, here it comes.
好吧 来了
Nice throw.
扔得漂亮
Uh, hey, why don't you play with us?
为什么不和我们一起玩呢
Really? Yes.
真的吗 太好了
All right, cool. I'll be right down.
真好 我马上下来
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
Tree dude, you okay?
树上的兄弟 你还好嘛
Uh, yeah. All good up here.
一切都好
Just, uh, enjoying the view.
在享受着风景
You guys go ahead.
你们先玩
I'm just gonna hang here a little bit longer.
我要在这儿多待会儿
All right, well, whenever you want to come join us.
好吧 随时欢迎你加入我们
Yeah, okay.
没问题
See you soon.
一会儿见
Come on, leg. Get it together, man.
好了 腿 快出来 兄弟
Um, hey there, little guy.
你好 小兄弟
Aah!
Wait, what are you doing?
等等 你在做什么
熊猫讨厌小孩
What? No!
什么 不要啊
I don't hate babies!
我很喜欢小孩
What? Please, please! You don't understand!
什么 拜托 不是你们想象的那样
No! No! No! No! No!
不要 不要 不要 不要
Noooo!
不要啊
Come on, leg. Work with me.
加油 腿 乖乖配合我
Oh, hello, friend. Hurry.
你好 朋友 快
Fly away and get me an axe, or maybe butter.
飞去把我的斧头拿过来 或者黄油也行
Maybe both.
或者两样都拿来
That's it.
就这样
You can do it.
你能做到的
I believe in...
我相信...
Hey, you need any help up there?
你需要帮助吗
Nah, brah. Just chilling.
没事 兄弟 我在这儿玩呢
Uh, hey, why not throw that thing up here?
你把那东西扔上来行吗
Uh, okay.
呃 好吧
Whoa. Almost there.
差一点
Can you throw it higher?
你能再扔高点吗
Oh, sorry. My bad.
对不起 算我的
So close there, man.
就差那么一点
Hey, guy.
你好 兄弟
Uh, what's happening, um, over there.
这里 呃 发生了什么
Just typing away, huh?
就打打字 是吗
Here, little guy. Just, uh, just turn around.
看这里 小家伙 转过身来
There we go.
做得很好
J-just a gentle ride.
慢慢得转移
Oh, wow. This is so much fun.
这真是太有趣了
Oh, no, no, no.
不要 不要
Stop looking at me.
别这么看着我
No.
不要啊
Ha! I got it.
我接住了
Cool. Now throw it back down.
真棒 扔回来吧
Okay, but you better back up.
没问题 你们最好再往后退点
This is exactly what I wanted.
这正是我想要的
Much more comfortable.
这样舒服多了
Whoa, are you all right? What's happening?
你没事吧 发生什么事了
Whoa, is he in trouble? Is he protesting?
他遇上麻烦了吗 他在抗议什么嘛
Oh, I got it.
我知道了
Sorry, could you clean that?
不好意思 你能帮我收拾一下吗
Here you go.
给你
Some nice, bland animal-ish crackers.
美味又爽口的动物饼干
Yes. Yes, that's right.
这就对了
Into the bag.
到袋子里去
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
快去 快去 快去 快去
Hmm!
搞定
Who is that up there?
谁挂在那树上了
Everyone, please.
大家 拜托了
I'm fine. Nothing to see here.
我很好 没什么好看的
Now please go away.
麻烦都散了吧
What's going on? Is that guy stuck?
发生什么事了 那家伙卡那儿了吗
Not stuck.
一派胡言
Phew. That should do it.
这次应该能行了
Huh? No!
不要啊
Stop! No, not that one!
停下来 别点那个
No.
不要啊
Stop it!
给我停止
Noooo!
不要啊
Aah! My contacts!
我的隐形眼镜
Get it away from me!
快把它拿走
We're reporting live at the scene
我们正在现场直播
where a bear is seemingly stuck in a tree.
一只似乎被卡在树上的熊
This may be the most stuck bear we've seen in years,
这也许是近几年来被卡得最惨的熊了
and he shows no signs of getting unstuck anytime soon.
同时目前完全没有迹象表明他能够挣脱出来
I'm not stuck!
我才没被卡住
Everyone please go home.
麻烦大家回家吧
Don't worry. We'll get you down.
别担心 我们会把你放下来的
Just grab my hand and you'll be okay.
抓住我的手 你就会没事了
I said I wasn't stuck.
我说了我没被卡住
There's nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
Go away!
走开
No!
不要
No, no, no!
别走 别走
Help me! Help me, please! Whoa!
救命 救救我 拜托
Wha?!
Come on! Come on!
放开我 快放开我
I'm alive.
我还活着
Go away!
走开
Oh, help, please! I need help!
救命 我需要帮助
Help!
救命啊
That actually hurt less than I thought it would.
事实上没我想象中的那么疼
Uh, I found your contacts.
我找到你的隐形眼镜了
Oh, my gosh! Give them to me!
天啊 快给我
Oh, delete! Delete! Delete! Delete!
删除 删除 删除 删除
Oh, come on, come on, come on.
快 快 快
Don't worry, son! We'll get you out of there.
别担心 孩子 我们会救你出去的
Just grab my hand and you'll be okay.
抓住我的手 你会没事的
Grab my hand!
抓住我的手
Go away.
走开
Do not worry.
别担心
I'm not worried.
我没担心
Just go.
走就行了
Don't worry, sir.
别担心 先生
I got you.
我接住你了
Someone get me a small stretcher!
谁能给我个小担架