咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第8集: 荒野求生 Primal

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
when you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
人体工程学设计 超舒服
原始生活
超激爽无糖可乐
Lay it on me, sweet Internet.
因特网宝贝 来上我吧
树獭宝宝流行
Advertisement?
又广告
Oh, hey.
哦 嘿
You want to watch that baby sloth video again?
你想再看看那个树獭宝宝的的视频吗
Was that a no?
所以是拒绝我咯
Wednesdays at 9:00,
周三九点
do you have what it takes to answer the call of the wild?
你有想过做点什么去回应心底野性的呼唤么
Badger does.
獾哥就这么做了
He's been answering that call
他现在每天都在
every day of his life
回应着那个心底的声音
and has now mastered the art
而现在已经深谙在任何地形环境里
of survival in any terrain.
都能生存下来的艺术
Forest, desert, tundra... Badger's conquered them all.
丛林 沙漠 冻原...都被獾哥征服了
drop him into a new territory,
把他扔进一个新的环境
and he's like a kid in a dirt and snake-filled candy store.
他简直就无往不利
Wow!
哇哦
He's the real deal, grasping life,
他真不是盖的 扼住生命的咽喉
kicking and fighting, living the way mother nature intended.
玩弄与股掌之间 用大自然母亲赋予我们的本能来生活
Today, most of us are unable to function
时至今日 我们大多数离开舒适空调房的庇佑
out of the confines of our comfy, air-conditioned homes.
就无法正常生活了
Pathetic.
太可悲了
Is this really the fate mother nature intended for us?
这真的是大自然母亲想给我们的命运么
A normal life may be comfortable and clean,
平凡的生活可能舒适整洁
but does it really have what the beauty of nature can offer?
但是那真的能体现自然之美么
The wilderness is my home,sweet home.
大自然才是我的家 温暖的然
I wasn't born on this earth just to stay alive.
我出生在这个世上不是为了生存的
I was born to be alive.
而是为了活着
"Badger in the wild."
"野性的獾哥"
Will you answer the call?
你会响应野性的呼唤吗
Will you answer the call?
你会响应野性的呼唤吗
Hey, bro, you want some microwavable dumplings?
嘿 老兄 你要来点速食饺子吗
They're fresh.
刚出炉哦
Ice bear putting finishing touches on your turtleneck.
白熊给你的高领毛衣上加上了超炫的花
Grizz, Grizz, is everything okay?
棕熊 棕熊 你没事吧
No. Everything is clear.
不 一切都明朗了
Come on, you slowpokes, the picnic area is this way.
快点 你们两个行动迟缓的家伙 野餐的地方在这边
Grizz, remember, after this,
棕熊 你要记得啊 在这之后
you said we could get some froyo.
你说我们能吃冻酸奶哦
Ice bear needs more bug spray.
白熊需要更多驱蚊水
We made it!
我们到啦
Wait. What do you mean "we made it"?
等等 你说到啦是什么意思
Where are all the picnic tables and benches?
野餐桌和野餐椅在哪儿
I'm glad you asked, buddy, 'cause... surprise!
我很开心你这么问 兄弟 因为...大惊喜
We're not having a picnic.
我们才不是来野餐的
And we're completely lost.
而我们完全迷路了
Grizz, what the heck, man? I'm gonna starve.
棕熊 你究竟搞什么啊 我会饿的啊
Ice bear comes prepared.
白熊是有备而来的
- Ooh! - No. That's cheating.
- 哦 - 不行 那是作弊
Away!
扔掉
No more processed snacks for us, gang.
不能再有人工加工食物 小伙伴们
We'll be living off the land,
我们今天在野外住
just like mother nature intended.
就像自然母亲本意的那样
Ice bear will never share again due to gravity.
白熊再也不会分享东西了 因为重力的原因
Dude, whatever.
老兄 随便吧
I'll just use my phone and... aah!
我会用手机而且...啊
Grizz, where's my phone?
棕熊 我的手机去哪儿了
Panpan, would you just look around you.
胖胖 你先看看你的周围
Nature provides everything we need, like this twig.
大自然给了我们所需要的一切 比如这个小嫩枝
It has all the nutrients to help us survive.
他有我们生活所需要的所有营养
Mmm. Delicious.
呒 好吃
Come on, grizz, this isn't funny.
别闹了 棕熊 这一点都不好笑
Let's just go back home.
我们就回家吧
Guys, trust me.
兄弟们 相信我
This is where we're meant to be.
这就是我们应该呆的地方
Just breathe in that fresh, mountain air, would ya?
在山林间呼吸新鲜空气 不试试么
Ah-choo!
阿嚏
Ice bear will not bless you.
白熊才不要祝你快点好
Together, we will follow in the footsteps
让我们一起追随
of our primal ancestors,
原始祖先们的的足迹
face every obstacle that stands between us
勇敢面对出现在我们面前的每个障碍
And survival.
努力生存下来
I don't think we're getting out of this.
我觉得今天栽在这儿了
Ice bear will miss yoga today.
白熊会错过今天的瑜伽的
So are we men, or are we bears?
所以我们是人类 还是熊
Bears. Bears.
熊 熊
Bears!
是熊
Yes!
太好了
Uh, why is this "yes"?
额 为什么这太好了
Guys, this is nature seeing if we have what it takes
兄弟们 这是大自然在考验我们是不是够格
to be a part of the wild.
成为荒野的一部分
Let's prove that nothing can stand in our way,
让我们一起证明 没什么能挡住我们的前路
because we are...
因为我们是
Bears.
Ouch.
Aah, aah, aah! They're on me, they're on me!
啊啊啊 爬到我身上来了 到我身上来了
Don't worry, guys. Ow! My eyeballs!
别担心 兄弟们 嗷 我的眼睛
There's ants in my mouth!
有蚂蚁跑到我嘴巴里了
Bears win!
熊熊胜利了
So, who's hungry?
现在 谁饿了吗
Ha!
Hang tight, guys. Dinner's coming.
再坚持一下 兄弟们 马上就有吃的了
You know, gonna grab us some salmon real quick,
你们懂的 很快就能抓到点鲑鱼
and we'll be good to go.
然后我们就能接着走啦
So hungry.
好饿啊
Water feels great, guys.
水里很舒服 伙计们
Feel free to take a dip.
泡在水里好自在
Oh, you know what would be awesome right now?
哦 你知道现在有什么很棒吗
Really feeling alive over here!
在这里才感到真正活着
- Lasagna. - Lasagna.
- 千层面 - 千层面
Oh, yeah, there it is.
哦 是的 找到了
No.
不是
Ha! There you are.
哈 捉到到你了
Yeah, that's definitely not a fish.
嗯 那绝对不是一条鱼
If we survive this,
如果我们活过这次
I want to splurge and go to a fancy restaurant.
我想奢侈一次 去高级餐厅享受美食
I'm gonna order dumplings,
我要点饺子
but I want them to make the dumplings really big,
但我会要求饺子包得很大
like bigger than any dumplings they've ever made before,
比他们以往包的饺子都要大
so that I can hold it like a baby.
这样我就能抱在怀里吃了
Yes! We can stuff one dumpling in another dumpling,
是的 我们可以饺子外面再包饺子
and then that dumpling in another dumpling,
然后外面再包饺子
and then another dumpling, and then another!
然后再包饺子 然后再包
And then I'll eat that dumpling, and then I'll be the dumpling!
然后我就把大饺子吃掉 然后我自己吃成了饺子
Keep it together, panda.
冷静点 熊猫
Aha!
啊哈
Ah!
Oh, so hungry!
哦 好饿
Huh?
Campers.
露营的人
Oh, my gosh. Food.
哦 我滴神 食物
Okay, I'll just have one bite
好吧 我就吃一口
and head back into the wild.
然后就回到野生生活
Distraction.
声东击西
All right, I only need the tiniest bite to survive.
没关系 我就吃一小口来救命
Oh, it's so delicious!
哦 真好吃
So close, yet so far away
# 远在天边 近在眼前 #
please, froyo, stay for one more day
# 求求你 酸奶君 再留一天吧 #
one more day of delicious froyo
# 再保鲜一天吧 #
Please, froyo, don't you go-yo
# 求求你 酸奶君 别离开我 #
you're just too tasty, froyo...
# 你如此秀色可餐 酸奶君 #
Wha?
I love you, froyo!
# 我爱你 酸奶君 #
Wha?
Tastes so good!
# 秀色可餐 #
Hey. Hey. What's that?
嘿 嘿 那是什么
Uh, what, what?
呃 啥 啥
I love you, froyo
# 我爱你 酸奶君 #
Froyo!
酸奶君
Yes, yes. Rejoice.
是的 是的 好开心
Yes!
好棒
Wait! My bros!
等等 我的弟兄们
Oh, I forgot all about them!
哦 我把他们都忘了
They must be starving by now.
他们现在肯定饿极了
Yeah, what's up?
嗯 啥事儿
Hey, you, get away from our food!
嘿 你 离我们的食物远点儿
I'm just trying to be a good brother!
我只是想当个好兄弟
Whah!
Ooh! I'm gonna eat it all! Every flavor!
哦 我要全部吃掉 每种口味都要
Tropical bamboo splash!
热带竹叶汁
Hey, no cutsies! Back off!
嘿 不许插队哦 走开
Oh, so cl...
哦 差一点
Phew! So, you guys hanging in ther...
唷 那 你们两个在那干嘛呢
Guys?
伙计们
Panpan? Bros?
胖胖 哥们儿
Sorry if I left you alone.
很抱歉丢下你们
Hello?
在哪呢
Where are you guys?
你们去哪儿了
Ah. There you are.
啊 找到你了
I'd recognize that old tushie anywhere.
何时何地我都能认出那个屁屁
Whoa, man. You don't look so hot.
喔 伙计 你看起来不怎么迷人哦
You guys, that's enough. Come on, stop fighting!
你们两个 够了 算了 别打了
Uh...
Get away, get away!
走开 走开
Huh?
That's it!
去那里
Oof!
呦呵
Brothers, to me!
兄弟们 来我这
And right behind her was a monstrous demon bear!
在她的后面是个巨大可怕的熊
Excuse me, sorry.
让让 对不起
Huh. That wasn't so bad.
哈 那只还不错
No, no, no, no. Hey, no.
不 不 不 不 嘿 不要
Come on, now, guys. Be good, be good.
伙计们 好了 现在 乖乖的 友善点儿
Oh, stop that, please! This isn't our car!
哦 停下 拜托 那不是我们的车
No, no, no, no. Hey, no.
不 不 不 不 嘿 不要
Get off. We're moving. No, no, no.
下来 车在跑了 不 不 不
Guys. Guys, please. If we keep moving, we're gonna...
伙计们 伙计们 车一直跑的话 我们会
Get off!
下来
Ah! We're almost there!
啊 我们快到了
Hey! No backseat driving.
嘿 别乱开车
Keep going, we're gonna...
跑下去 我们会
Welcome to burger boy. May I take your order?
欢迎来到汉堡男孩 现在要点单吗
Okay, so I got one veggie boy burger,
好的 你点了一个蔬菜汉堡
one fish boy sandwich, extra Mayo,
一个鱼肉三明治 多加蛋黄酱
and one double meaty Patty boy.
再加一个双层肉馅饼
Would that be all for you today?
这是你们全部要点的吗
$16.34 at the second window.
共16.34美金 二号窗口取餐
Thank you for the fast service, ma'am.
谢谢你高效率是服务 女士
Welcome to burger boy.
谢谢光临汉堡男孩
Man, burger boy always puts the perfect amount of salt
伙计 汉堡男孩一直将咸味和甜甜的薯条
in their sweet potato fries.
完美的融合在一起
Hey, so, uh, you guys feeling okay?
嘿 那 呃 你们俩还好吧
All good?
没事了吧
What are you talking about?
你在说啥呢
Do you know what he's talking about?
你知道他在说啥吗
Bros, I'm sorry i tried to turn us
兄弟们 我很抱歉之前试图
into something that we're not.
转变大家的生活方式
Now let's get back to our version of the wild,
现在让我们过自己的野生生活吧
where fish come in stick form
跟之前一样
and there are froyo cups as far as the eye can see.
鱼是串在棍子上的 酸奶是罐装的
Ice bear is okay with this.
北极熊对此没意见
Yeah, I'm just gonna have one fry, pa...
嗯 我想吃一根薯条 胖胖
Excuse me.
抱歉
I love you guys.
我爱你们