咱们裸熊 第一季 We Bare Bears Season 1 第9集: 神虎夹克 Jean Jacket

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 韩语 / 法语 / 日语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 曼尼·赫纳德兹

演员: 埃里克·埃德尔斯坦 / 鲍比·莫尼汉 / 迪米特利·马丁 / 山姆·拉瓦尼诺 / 邓肯·乔伊纳 / 查琳·易 / 帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特 / 杰森·李 / 艾丽·坎伯尔


台词
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
We'll be there
# 我们同在 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
when you jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
牛仔夹克
we'll be there
# 我们同在 #
Hmmm. Not looking too good.
嗯 看起来不太妙啊
And I stepped on gum! Awww!
我踩到口香糖了啦 嗷
What does that guy have that we don't?
那个家伙比我们好在哪啊
Well, onto the next song, I guess.
好吧 我猜我们得换下一首歌试试了
Where is that... no. Hmmm.
在哪儿呢 不是这个
Whoa!
哇哦
Hey! Your elbow's in my face!
嘿 你的肘顶着我的脸了
Huh?
Hey, guys! I'm free!
嘿 兄弟们 我摆脱了口香糖了
Aww, man. That's all our money.
哦 不是吧 那是我们全部的钱了
All right, maybe we should just head home.
好吧 也许我们应该回家去了
We're not having the best of luck.
除非这个世界已经准备好接受我们的音乐
If only the world was ready for our music.
我们不会有什么运气的
Ah! Our masterpiece!
哦 我们的大作
Ice bear found comb.
白熊找到一把梳子
Huh?
Guys, check it out.
兄弟们 看着个
Huh? Hey, it stopped.
嗯 嘿 雨停了
What is that thing?
这玩意儿是什么
It's some kind of jacket...Made of jeans.
应该是牛仔做的夹克衫
It's a pants-jacket!
是牛仔夹克
Whoa!
哇哦
It's all dirty and crusty.
全是灰还有脏东西
Maybe we should throw it back in the dumpster.
也许我们应该把它扔回垃圾箱去
Yeah, you're probably right.
是 也许你说的对
Hey, nice Jean-jacket, bro!
嘿 兄弟 牛杂夹克不错哦
- Sweet jacket! - Yeah, man!
- 漂亮的夹克 - 没错
Guys, did you see that? That was incredible!
兄弟们 看到了吗 太不可思议了
We can't throw this out.
我们不能把它扔掉
I haven't had a high-five in months.
我有几个月没有跟别人击掌了
But with this jacket, i just got three in a row!
但是穿上这件衣服以后 一下子来了三次
Let me try it on.
我来试试看
Whoa! Legal tender!
哇哦 钱钱
This is the best thing to happen to ice bear.
这是白熊遇到过最好的事情了
- Whoa! - It just opened!
- 哇哦 - 它自己开了
- That was amazing! - Guys! It's this jacket.
- 太酷炫了 - 兄弟们 都是因为这件夹克
It's bringing us good luck!
它给我们带来了好运气
We should test its powers.
我们来试试它的威力吧
Uh, ha. Me first.
我先来
One, two, three, four
# 一 二 三 四 #
wow, I'm up on this feeling, ha
# 我很熟悉这种感觉 #
gonna touch the sky, ha
# 伸手就能碰到天 #
haters don't phase me,got the piece of pie
# 讨厌的人都与我无关 我就是那么屌 #
you feel me? Ow!
# 你懂这种感受吗 #
hey, guys!Open on 2!
嘿 伙计们 二号口可以收银
- What? - Whoa!
- 什么 - 哇
I'm an instigator!
# 我是最屌的煽动家 #
Animalia nomenclature, haw
# 动物界的命名家 #
Could you feel me? Unh
# 你能感觉到我的热情吗 #
got a six-pack belly, unh
# 巧克力腹肌秀一秀 #
gonna crunch the sky,ha
# 想要直冲云霄 #
haters don't phase me, got the piece of pie, ha
# 讨厌的人都与我无关 我就是那么屌 #
I got the piece of pie, ha
# 我就是这么屌 #
I got the piece of pie
# 我就是这么屌 #
I'm an instigator
# 我是最屌的煽动家 #
Yes.
太棒了
this my squad, better move aside, boy
# 这就是我的队 小子你们最好闪边去 #
this my squad, holding stacks so high, boy ♪
# 这就是我的队 我们的气焰就是这么嚣张 #
king for the day, yesterday a nobody
# 昨天的无名小卒今天可能就是街头之王 #
this my squad, better move aside, boy
# 这就是我的队 小子你们最好闪边去 #
this my squad, now I'm throwin' shade, boy
# 这就是我的队 我就是对你居高临下 #
red carpet rolled, yesterday a nobody
# 昨天还默默无闻 今天红毯大有作为 #
yesterday a nobody
# 昨天还默默无闻 #
yesterday a nobody
# 昨天还默默无闻 #
Mm. This is like the best day of my life.
嗯 这是生命中最棒的一天了
I can't wait to wear the jacket tomorrow for handball practice.
我真等不及要穿着这件夹克去明天的手球训练了
Wait, hold up. I need to wear the jacket tomorrow.
等一下 明天我需要穿这件夹克
I might run into some girls at the coffee shop.
我明天可能会在咖啡店遇上妹子
How will I know what to say?
没了它我怎么知道需要说什么
Ice bear needs it for everyday hustling.
白熊在每日浪荡中需要它
Come on, man. That's not a good reason.
摆脱 兄弟 这不是什么靠谱的理由
Huh? The jacket!
嗯 夹克
- Cover it! - Keep it safe!
- 盖住它 - 保护它的安全
Ice bear is getting wet.
白熊湿了
It'll be okay as long as the jacket is dry.
只要夹克还是干的就没关系
Oop, we're inside.
哦 到屋里了
Here we are, jacket. Welcome home.
就是这了 欢迎到我们家
Our lives are gonna be so great from now on.
从今往后我们的生活会变得很棒的
It's the best thing that's ever happened to us.
这是迄今为止我们经历过最棒的事了
Ah, I'm so glad we found this!
找到这件夹克真开心
Well, it's been a long, lucky day. I'm bushed!
真是漫长但幸运的一天 我累死了
Hang on a minute! Where are you going?
等一下 你要去哪
Just uh... To my room. With this jacket.
就 去我房间啊 跟宝贝夹克一起
That's not fair! We have to share it equally.
这不公平 我们一定要平等的分享
You can't just hog it away in your room!
你不能就这么把他拿去你房间独占了
Ice bear needs to see proof of ownership.
白熊想看一下所有权证明
Well, I was technically the one who found it.
好吧 技术上来说 是我找到他的
So I'm pretty sure I get first dibs.
所以我很确定我排在第一顺位
No! It's all of ours!
这是我们大家的东西
Okay, okay. Geez! Here, I have an idea.
好吧好吧 天哪 这样吧 我有个主意
Ah! Found it! Our decision-machine!
啊 找到了 我们的决定机器
Buh! I hate that thing.
不是吧 我讨厌那玩意儿
This little beaut will help us decide
这个小宝贝儿将会帮我们决定
who gets the jacket first, fair and square!
谁第一个穿 公平又公正
Ice bear highly doubts that.
北极熊表示非常怀疑
Let's give her a little spin-a-roo!
我要开转了
Look at it go!
快看啊
I can't believe we're doing this.
真不敢相信我们在玩这个
Ha ha! Whoo! Probability, am I right?
哈哈 这就是运气 我说的对吧
- Thanks! - Hang on, Grizz!
- 谢谢啦 - 等等 棕熊
That wasn't fair, and you know it!
这不公平 你是清楚的
Grizz! Come out of the bathroom! It's our jacket, too!
棕熊 从厕所里出来 那也是我们的夹克
Grizz? I'm coming in!
棕熊 我要硬闯了
It's time to pass the jacket now.
是时候换人了
You've had it long enough.
你已经穿得够久了
But I'm not done with it!
但我还没穿够呢
Fair is fair.
公平公正
Ugh, fine.
好吧 给你
- Okay, time's up. - Aww, come on!
- 时间到了 - 别这样
- No buts! - Here.
- 没有但是 - 给你
Wait! Come back here!
等等 给我回来
- Aah! - What are you doing?!
- 啊 - 你在干嘛
Come back here!
给我回来
We have to share! Oh!
必须和大家分享
- Get back here! Ha! - Wait, what are you doing?
- 给我回来 - 你在干什么
Take off the jacket!
给我把夹克脱掉
- No! It's mine! - Give me the jacket!
- 不要 这是我的 - 把夹克给我
I look better in it!
我穿上更好看
You guys, we're not wearing this jacket.
兄弟们 我们不要再穿这件夹克了
This jacket is wearing us!
这件夹克在操控我们
We have to get rid of it. Agreed?
我们必须摆脱它 都同意吗
Frankly, I'm glad we chose to get rid of it, bros.
说真的 我很高兴大家都同意扔掉它 兄弟们
Too much power can really mess someone up.
权利过高更容易扰乱人心
Yeah, we don't need it.
是啊 我们不需要那些
Ahh.
I think I just burned my taste buds off.
我觉得我刚刚把味觉烫没了
Huh?
谁啊
Uh... Hi, may I help you, sir?
你好 有什么事吗 先生
Yea, I have the three extra large,
这是您点的三个特大号
double meaty pizzas you ordered.
双倍肉比萨
I didn't order pizza....
我没点过比萨
Uh... I dunno.
那我就不知道了
They're free. Just take them.
免费的 拿着吧
- What? Really? Gee, thank you. - No problem.
- 啥 真的嘛 太好了 谢谢 - 没关系
Oh, hey, I found something on your front lawn.
我在你们家前院里找到了这个
Is this your jacket? It's super-cool.
这是你的夹克吗 超酷的
Here you go. Have a nice day.
给你 过个愉快的一天
Um, it came back you guys.
它又回来了 伙计们
It's like it's drawn to us.
它好像赖上我们了一样
Jean jacket is mean jacket.
牛仔夹克就是坏夹克
Whatever we do, we can't give into...
不管我们怎么做都不能妥协...
G-grizz!
棕熊
- What? - You can't eat that.
- 怎么了 - 你不能吃这个
By eating that pizza,
吃掉那个比萨
you're accepting this evil thing's gift.
就表明你接受了这个魔鬼的礼物
Aah! You're right.
你说得对
We've got to get rid of that thing.
我们必须要摆脱掉它
It's a bunch of... Dance class coupons?
这是一堆…舞蹈教室的折扣券
Ugh! Enough of this!
我受够了
Be gone!
给我消失
Wha...?
什么
您有14条陌陌新信息
Stop it! No, stop it!
停止 给我停止
This jacket is haunting us.
我们摆脱不了这件夹克了
Guys, it's clear.
伙计们 很明显
We must return the jacket from whence it came.
我们必须把它送回最开始找到的地方
Hey, free cupcakes.
你好 免费的茶杯蛋糕
Special one time offer. They're completely free.
仅此一次 完全免费
We have to resist the siren songs of this evil jacket.
我们必须抵挡住这件邪恶夹克的诱惑之声
Come on!
加油
There it is.
就是这儿了
All right, guys. On three.
好了 伙计们 数到三
One....
Two....
Three!
Grab it!
抓住它
Grizz!
棕熊
The jacket.
夹克
It... it chose me.
它 它选择了我
I must protect it.
我必须好好保护它
It wants me. It's mine.
它想跟随我 它是我的
Grizz, no! Remember what it did to us.
棕熊 不要 想想它对我们做了什么
You're right.
你说得对
I I can't think clearly.
我头脑不清晰了
It's the jacket. It won't release us.
都是这件夹克的错 它不放过我们
There's nothing we can do.
我们无能为力了
No. There is something I can do.
不 有件事我能做
Forgive me, brothers.
原谅我 兄弟们
What're you doing?!
你在做什么
I love you guys.
我爱你们
No!
不要
Grizz, stop! Don't do it!
棕熊 停下来 别
At least his music will live on.
至少他的音乐会长存于世
I miss him so much.
我太想他了
Grizz!
棕熊
Grizz, we thought you were a goner.
棕熊 我们以为你牺牲了
Ice bear cried, but just inside.
北极熊感动流泪 但仅在内心
What happened in there?
刚刚发生了什么
Doesn't matter.
都不重要了
That jacket will never bother us again.
那件夹克再也不会缠着我们了
Let's go home.
回家吧
Well, I'm just glad things will finally be back to normal.
我真高兴一切都重归于平静了
Me, too, guys. Me, too.
我也是 兄弟们
Get out of my way.
别挡我的路
We're the best of friends, man.
我们是最好的朋友
Nothing will ever come between us.
什么都不能分离我们
Huh?
这是什么
Whoa sweet jacket.
好棒的夹克