马男波杰克 第三季 BoJack Horseman Season 3 第10集: 问题就是你 It's You

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动画

导演: J·C·冈泽尔兹

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔


台词
奥斯卡金像奖
奥斯卡金像奖提名
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
to announce this year's Oscar nominees...
现在宣布今年奥斯卡金像奖提名者
Mr. Peanutbutter!
有请花生酱先生
Mr. Peanutbutter!
花生酱先生
Mr. Peanutbutter?
花生酱先生
36分钟后
Hello! Here I am, Mr. Peanutbutter.
大家好 我来了 花生酱先生
That's my name and I am here.
我是花生酱先生 我来了
Okay, the nominees. Nominees for Oscar.
好了 提名者 奥斯卡提名者
Who are the nominees?
谁被提名了呢
Well, as I used to say on Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities:
就像我在《好莱乌污巨星名人
What Do They Know? Do They Know Things?
他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗
Let's Find Out,
让我们一起拭目以待》中说的
let's find out.
让我们一起拭目以待
For Best Actor, the nominees are:
最佳男演员提名有
Jurj Clooners for The Nazi Who Played Yahtzee.
缺智·克鲁尼 《玩快艇筛子的纳粹兵》
Bread Poot for City of AIDS.
布拉德·噗通 《艾滋之城》
Colin Firth for First Things Firth:
科林·费斯 《费斯的事先做:
The Colin Firth Story.
科林·费斯的一生》
Michael Fassbender for... I want to say Bill Gates?
迈克尔·法斯宾德 是《比尔·盖茨传》吗
And BoJack Horseman for Secretariat.
还有马男波杰克 《一代骄马》
BoJack, you just got nominated for an Oscar.
波杰克 你刚刚提名了奥斯卡奖
You're an Oscar nominee. How do you feel?
你是个奥斯卡提名演员了 有什么感觉
I feel...
我感觉
I-I feel...
我 我感觉
I feel...
我感觉
the same.
没变啊
原创翻译 双语字幕
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为最新最快海外影视字幕下载请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
翻译: 小海绵 Sü匠看BJ作死 青椒 小早属马 圈圈
时间轴: 念念
校对: 圈圈
后期: 宝宝
总监: 圈圈
马男波杰克第三季 第十集
It happened again.
又这样了
Why do I keep thinking things will make me happy?
我为什么总觉得外界的事会让我开心
What is wrong with me?
我怎么回事
BoJack, don't do this.
波杰克 别这样
Don't fetishize your own sadness.
别沉迷于你的悲哀
Oh, God, I'm drowning.
天啊 我要淹死了
- I feel like I'm drowning. - BoJack, listen.
-我感觉我要淹死了 -波杰克 听着
When I was 17, I snuck out to a fraternity party.
我17岁那年 我偷溜出去参加大学联谊会
The roads were icy and I swerved into the lake.
路上结了冰 我从路上滑进湖里
I came to underwater.
我掉到水下
It was dark and cold, and I didn't even know which way was up.
水下又冷又黑 我甚至不知道哪边是向上
I thought for sure I was going to drown.
我以为我肯定要淹死了
And then... I noticed...
然后 我注意到
when I opened my mouth, the air bubbles floated up,
我张开嘴 水泡会向上飘
and that's how I knew which way to swim.
我因此知道了该往哪边游
That is a terrifying story.
这故事太可怕了
BoJack, when you find yourself lost
波杰克 当你迷失自我
and disoriented and underwater
不辨方向 深处水下
and you don't know which way is up,
不知道哪边是向上时
it's important to breathe.
一定不要忘了呼吸
I don't deserve this. I'm not a best actor.
我不配获奖 我不是最佳演员
Awards aren't about who's best, BoJack.
奖不是颁给演得最好的人 波杰克
That's literally the only thing they're about.
可是从字面上说奖就是这个意思啊
No. All this means is that you're one of the special people.
不 这只是说明你是那些特殊的人的一员
I saw it the first time I met you.
我第一次见到你时就看出来了
You must have known it all your life.
你肯定一直都知道你很特别
And all your life, people told you that you were wrong,
只是一直以来 别人都告诉你你错了
that you weren't special, that you were just like everybody else.
你不够特别 你不过是个平庸之辈
But now, the special people are saying,
但现在 特别的人告诉你
"You were right, BoJack. You were right."
"你是对的 波杰克 你是对的"
I was right. I am one of the special people.
我是对的 我很特别
- Yes. - What are we doing just sitting here?
-是的 -你还傻坐在这干嘛
I just got nominated for an Oscar.
我刚刚提名奥斯卡奖了
We gotta party like it's 1982,
我们要拿出1982年的劲头来狂欢
王子(1958-2016)美国著名歌手
the year Prince released 1999.
就是王子发行《1999》这张专辑那年
恭喜波杰克
BoJack, your complimentary Rolex is here.
波杰克 你免费赠送的劳力士到了
BoJack, giant chocolate Oscar's here.
波杰克 巨型奥斯卡巧克力到了
Famous DJ David Gu-etta is at the door.
著名DJ大卫·库塔到了
特斯拉 美国电动汽车品牌
Free Tesla's here, Boj.
免费特斯拉到了 小波
They want to know if they can park it in your driveway.
他们问你能不能停在你的私人车道上
No. Tell them I want my free Tesla
不 告诉他们把我的免费特斯拉
parked in my goddamn living room. I'm BoJack!
停在我该死的客厅里 老子是波杰克
Yeah, now we're doing it! Look at us partying.
太爽了 我们在狂欢 看看咱们
BoJack, you got another delivery. Someone sent a... nerd?
波杰克 又有人送东西了 这次是 书呆子
You get a load of this chili cheese fountain?
你注意这个辣奶酪喷泉了吗
Grab a handful of beans and go to town.
抓一把豆子就能爽一番
Hey, this is all really something.
这些东西真的很不错
But I actually just came because I heard about the nomination
但我过来是因为听说了提名的事
and I wanted to make sure you're okay.
我想确保你没事
That's a funny way of saying congratulations.
还没见过你这样祝贺人的
Doonesbury 美国连环漫画 经常讽刺时政
But not funny "Ha-ha", more like funny Doonesbury.
一点也不幽默 只有尖刻嘲讽
I know how this kind of thing can sometimes send you spinning.
我知道这种事有时候会让你不知所措
"Oh, God, why doesn't this make me happy?
"噢天啊 为什么我开心不起来
Will anything make me happy?
有什么事能让我开心起来
I'm an empty husk." That kind of thing.
我只是一幅空皮囊" 这种想法
Well, thank you for that, but I'm actually doing great.
谢谢你的关心 我好得不能再好了
I direct your attention
请你注意一下
to the aforementioned chili cheese fountain!
我刚才提到的辣奶酪喷泉
It's too bad I'm not managing your social campaign anymore,
真遗憾 我不再帮你运营社交账号了
because this party would make a great Snapchat story.
要不这个派对发在阅后即焚上肯定爆火
You are not gonna make me guilty about leaving Princess Carolyn.
你这样说我也不会因为离开卡洛琳公主而愧疚的
I'm not here to make you feel guilty. Like I said--
我不想让你愧疚 就像我说过的
Honestly, I don't even know what you're doing over there.
说实话 我真不知道你的工作是干什么
Tweeting for celebrities?
给名人发推吗
Well, actually, I don't--
实际上 我不是
When I met you, you were so cool and interesting--
我遇到你的时候 你又酷又有趣
I was never cool.
我从来都不酷
You used to actually care about shit. What happened?
你原来是有理想有情怀的 你怎么了
I don't know, BoJack. Maybe caring about shit got old.
我不知道 波杰克 也许理想和情怀落伍了
Maybe I'm tired of everyone yelling at me
也许我厌倦了每个人朝我大吼大叫
and sending death threats to my house,
给我家寄死亡威胁
and all my friends thinking I'm annoying,
朋友都讨厌我
and getting in fights with my husband,
和丈夫吵架
and seeing little refugee boys die in hospital bombings.
看着医院爆炸中的小难民死去
It's exhausting and I can't do it. If that makes me a bad person,
我精疲力尽 我放弃了 如果我因此变成坏人
then I'm sorry that I'm not the "Cool, interesting girl."
那我很抱歉我不再是那个"又酷又有趣"的女孩
I never said you were a bad person. I just said it's not you.
我从没说过你是坏人 我只是说那不是真正的你
And you know it's not you.
你也知道那不是真正的你
Oh, and this party is you? Who are all these people?
那这样狂欢是真正的你吗 这些人都是谁
- These are my friends. - Name one of them.
-我的朋友啊 -说出一个人的名字
- Tes-ley. - You're just looking at the Tesla.
-特斯里 -你明明看着特斯拉
I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe
我不知道你为什么不相信
that I could be happy.
我能做个快乐的人
I'm not like you, okay?
我又不是你 好吗
I don't fetishize my own sadness.
我不沉迷于自己的悲伤
- I don't fetishize my own sadness. - Sure.
-我才没有沉迷于自己的悲伤 -好吧
You don't know anything about me.
你一点也不了解我
I know that you can tweet for a living
我知道你在你老公买的
in a house in Beverly Hills that your husband bought,
比弗利山上的豪宅里 发发推特就能赚钱
or you can think you're better than everyone,
或者你觉得你比任何人都强
but you can't do both.
但你不能二者兼得
I don't think I'm better than everyone.
我不觉得我比任何人都强
And again, I say, sure.
我还是那句话 好吧
You know what's gonna happen?
你知道接下来会发生什么吗
You're gonna win that Oscar, and you're gonna go up on that stage
你会赢得奥斯卡 然后走上台去
and give your little speech, and then you're gonna go home.
发表获奖感言 然后回家
And you're gonna be so miserable, you'll want to kill yourself.
然后你一个人痛苦得要死 想要自杀
And you're gonna have nobody left to stop you.
而那时却没有人在你身边阻止你
Hey, it's BoJack!
瞧 是波杰克
BoJack! BoJack!
波杰克 波杰克
No one's gonna be there when I kill myself?
我自杀的时候没人在我身边
Listen to that chanting, Diane.
听听这不绝于耳的欢呼声吧 戴安
The chanting don't lie.
欢呼声不说谎
There's going to be plenty of people around when I kill myself.
我自杀的时候会有一大堆人围着我
BoJack!
波杰克
Tell your readers that BoJack was sleeping.
跟你的读者们说波杰克当时正在睡觉
He didn't even know they were announced today.
他都不知道题名今天公布
Okay. Goodbye, Heather.
好了 再见 希瑟
- Hey, Ana, can I ask you something? - Of course, darling.
-安娜 我能问你个问题吗 -当然 亲爱的
- So, if I win the Oscar-- - "When" You win the Oscar.
-如果我得了奥斯卡 -当你得了奥斯卡的时候
Right. But after that, what's gonna happen to us?
好吧 但获奖之后呢 我们怎么办
- What do you mean? - What we have.
-什么意思 -你我之间
It's more than just an Oscar campaign, right?
不仅仅只是角逐奖项的合作关系 对吗
- I need to go. - What?
-我得走了 -什么
There's work to be done.
还有工作要做
We got the nomination, but now, the real battle begins.
我们获得了提名 但现在战争才刚打响
Enjoy your party. Stop worrying about the future.
玩得开心点 别为将来的事但心
Come on, buddy! Come on!
醒醒 兄弟 醒醒
- Mr. Peanutbutter! - Thank God you're okay.
-花生酱先生 -谢天谢地你没事
Better than okay. I'm wonderful.
岂止是没事 我好得很
Thanks to you, you wonderful man.
多亏了你 你是绝世好人
When you said my name this morning, you changed my life.
今早你念我名字的时候 我整个人生都改变了
- About that-- - Hey, did you see Erica here?
-这个嘛 -你看见埃丽卡了吗
She was looking for you earlier, with her good eye.
她刚才在用那只好眼睛找你呢
Her other eye was looking to the stars.
她的另一只眼正在仰望星空
BoJack, I need to talk to you.
波杰克 我有话跟你说
Yeah? What's going on, buddy?
好啊 说什么 兄弟
Well, I've got good news and I've got bad news.
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
一周以前
Raven on a wire. A gloomy portent, precariously perched.
电线上的乌鸦 似不祥之兆 不安地栖息在上
And, as the sun sets, so does it spread its deathly shadow
夕阳西下 死亡的阴影也随之扩散
across the just and unjust of the outdoor seating area
席卷加州披萨厨房户外座位区的
of the California Pizza Kitchen.
正义与不公
And what better way to view such disquieting omens
还有什么方式能比站在这般炫目的
than through these gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows?
落地窗前更能目睹到这不安的征兆的呢
Yeah. Wow! They really make regular windows look like shit.
没错 哇 这么一比普通窗户简直掉价
I can't look out the window while lying on the floor?
我躺在地上就不能看窗外了吗
No, thank you, regular window!
不是哟 谢谢 普通窗户
Tell me a little about your company.
跟我说说你的公司吧
Well, it started as a safe space for women.
好的 它一开始致力于为女性提供安全空间
Then, it became a safe space for women and men.
然后 它致力于为男女共同提供安全空间
Now, it's more of a safe-ish space for women...
现在嘛 提供较为安全的女性空间
and a really safe space for men to look at women...
和绝对安全的男性观赏女性的空间...
I hear you.
这样
while also being driven around by them.
同时又由女性推动[开车]
- Wow, something for everyone. - Demand is skyrocketing.
-好棒 可以各取所需 -市场需求暴增啊
That's why we need a bigger office space.
所以我们需要更大的办公室
You come to work, clock in,
你来上班 打卡后
you put sugar in your coffee,
给自己的咖啡加块糖
and watch it slowly disappear into nothingness.
看着它慢慢融化 化为乌有
But the sugar doesn't know why. Sugar didn't ask to be born.
可糖并不知晓个中原因 甚至无权过问出生
Is he okay?
他还好吗
He recently found out that his brother's sick.
他最近得知自己的哥哥病了
I'm so sorry, but you know what else is sick?
很遗憾 但你知道还有谁病了[什么亮点]吗
These hardwood floors.
这片硬木地板
Did you hear that, Mr. Peanutbutter?
你听见了吗 花生酱先生
Losing BoJack was a blow. There's no way to sugarcoat it,
失去波杰克是个致命打击 无法粉饰太平
even if I were generally good at sugarcoating things,
就算我擅长粉饰太平也不行
which I'm not.
更何况我并不擅长
You know, I wish cats really did have nine lives.
你知道吗 我真希望猫有九条命
It would make me feel better about
这样看着自己搞砸的
how much I'm screwing up this one.
这个大烂摊子 我还能好受一些
You're not screwing up your life.
你并没有毁了自己的人生
Sometimes I feel like, if I could start everything over,
有时候我觉得 如果我能卷土重来
knowing what I know now, I'd do it all right this time.
吸取已有的经验教训 我就能够正确行事
But other times I think...
但有时候我又觉得...
No, I wouldn't.
我不能
As you all know, things have been rough,
大家都知道 最近公司不太景气
and, unfortunately, we have to scale back our staff.
不幸的是 我们必须裁员
- Mainly, you. - Are you firing me?
-也就是你 -你要炒了我
In a sense, yes.
某种意义上讲是的
But, in another sense, I'm promoting you
但从另一种意义上讲 我是在提拔你
to a position of finding a job somewhere else.
给你机会 让你另谋高就
Yeah. I don't think I ever thanked you
好吧 我好像还没谢过你
for giving me this job in the first place.
当初给我这份工作
It was an honor to work with you.
很荣幸能和你一起共事
You were the worst social media coordinator
你是公司成立以来最烂的
this company ever had.
媒体公关
Are you sure you need surgery? Can't you get a second opinion?
你确定要手术吗 没有别的治疗方案吗
Second opinion?
别的方案
You know there's only one doctor on the Peninsula.
你知道半岛上只有一个医生吧
I could ask him twice if it'd make you feel better.
为了让你安心我可以多问他两次
Nothing could make me feel better right now.
现在没有任何事能让我安心
Not even an amazing career opportunity.
就算是千载难逢的工作机会也不能
Hold on, I'm getting another call.
等等 有别的电话打进来了
I've got to take this.
我得接一下
It could be an amazing career opportunity. Hello?
也许是个很棒的工作机会 喂
Mr. Peanutbutter, this is Shep Von Trapp,
花生酱先生 我是谢普·冯·特拉普
awards show producer,
颁奖典礼制作人
with a career opportunity
我这有个工作机会
that is... good.
非常...好
This isn't a great time, Shep. Could you call back?
我现在不太方便 谢普 你可以稍后打来吗
Absolutely... not.
当然...不行
The Oscar nomination announcement is in seven days
奥斯卡提名还有七天就要公布了
and we don't have a host.
我们还没有主持人
Sadly, Jimmy Fallon just broke his face.
很不幸 吉米·法伦刚刚破了相
美国著名主持人 经常受伤
一月的万圣节
What? Halloween in January? What a crazy concept!
什么 一月的万圣节 多么疯狂的点子
鬼年快乐
I can't believe it!
简直难以置信
I mean, what is this? Barry Gibb would be like...
我是说 这是什么鬼 巴里·吉布会唱
英国著名组合Bee Gees成员
*I'm going in!*
*我要进去*
No. First, I gotta get a selfie with this thing.
等等 首先 我要跟这家店来张自拍
I'm Jimmy Fallon--
我是吉米·法伦...
Und you are our first choice
你是我们的首个首选
after our first "First choice" got hit by a bus.
被公交撞了之后的首选主持
You're our second "First choice." What do you say?
你是我们的第二首选 你怎么说
Ooh, a job like that?
这样的工作啊
You want a fully present presenter to present.
你需要一个活力四射的主持人来主持
And I don't know if I've got the pep in my step
可我不知道自己是否有那个活力
to take that show where it needs to go, you know?
达到想要的节目效果 你懂吗
I've got a real pepless step, Shep.
我现在状态比较萎靡 谢普
Okay, well, let me know, because if you don't want to do it,
好吧 想通了告诉我 因为如果你拒绝
we'll probably just post
我们可能就把名单
the list of nominees online or something.
直接在网上公布了
It's really not that big of a deal.
其实也没什么大不了
Hey, sorry about that. Just got a call from the Oscars.
抱歉 刚刚奥斯卡协会的人打来电话
- They want me to host-- - They want you to host the Oscars?
-他们要我主持... -他们要你主持奥斯卡吗
Nomination announcement.
是公布提名
But I don't think I have it in me right now.
但是我觉得这不适合我
Are you kidding? You gotta take that gig.
开什么玩笑 这种活儿必须接啊
- Really? - Mr. Peanutbutter...
-真的吗 -花生酱先生
What did Nana Peanutbutter always say?
花生酱奶奶经常说什么来着
"Always take every opportunity that comes your way
"遇到的一切机会都要抓紧
because opportunities are like sneezes from God,
因为机会就像上帝的鼻涕
and when God sneezes, you can't say 'God bless you' to God,
上帝打喷嚏时 你不能说对上帝说"上帝保佑你"
so instead you have to take the opportunity.
所以就只能抓紧机会
I'm cold. Will you pass me that blanket?"
好冷啊 能不能把毯子递给我"
Boy, that old gal had something for everything, didn't she?
那个老婆婆真是什么时候都有名言警句
I know you're worried about me,
我知道你在担心我
but sitting around the house worrying isn't going to help anyone.
但是你坐立不安也毫无意义
Okay, but you'll call me when you get out of the surgery, right?
好 那你手术结束后立刻打给我 好吗
I'm not gonna let my phone leave my sight.
我会一直拿着手机的
Of course. And now, I've got something new to live for.
当然 而且现在我非常期待手术结束
My little brother, telling the whole world who got an Oscar!
因为我弟弟 要告诉全世界谁获得了奥斯卡奖
Nomination.
是提名
We are minutes away. Shep, release the envelope.
还有几分钟了 谢普 出信封吧
Copy that. Releasing the envelope.
收到 出信封
闲人免进
It's go time.
到时间了
It's go time.
到时间了
Are you ready, Brother Pricewater?
你准备好了吗 普华兄弟
普华永道是世界上最顶级的会计师事务所
Of course, Brother Housecoopers.
当然了 永道兄弟
Mr. Peanutbutter, we'd like to invite you to the stage.
花生酱先生 请您上台
It's here! The golden envelope.
出现了 金色信封
Herr Peanutbutter?
花生酱先生[德语]
Okay. Oh, my phone. What should I do with it, Todd?
好吧 我的手机 我的手机该怎么办 陶德
- Maybe you should hold it. - Uh-huh.
-你拿着吧 -好的
- No, I'll take it with me. - All right.
-不行 我带走吧 -好
- No, you hold it. - Sure thing, yeah.
-不行 你拿着 -没问题
- No, put it in my jacket pocket. - Right here. Okay.
-不行 放我口袋里 -好嘞 放这儿
Oh, no, it's a fake pocket. Tricked again!
该死 是个假口袋 又被骗了
Todd, it's ringing. This is it.
陶德 电话响了 要出结果了
Oh, no, my phone!
天哪 我的电话
Oh, no, I kicked it, right through that doorway into the hallway!
完了 我不小心踢到 直接踢进了走廊
Now, other people are kicking it
现在被大家左一脚右一脚
and it's sliding across the floor!
已经滑下楼梯了
- Okay, this is getting absurd. - Let's get that phone!
-简直没完没了 -去拿手机吧
Mr. Peanutbutter, you have been invited to the stage!
花生酱先生 您需要上台
*Mr. Peanutbutter's House*
*《花生酱先生一家》*
*Who's that dog?*
*谁是那只汪*
Don't sweep-- Oh!
不要扫
*Knick-knack, paddy-whack Give a dog a bone*
*嘻嘻哈哈 给他根骨头*
Excuse me!
稍等下
*Mr. Peanutbutter*
*他叫花生酱*
*Trying to catch a...*
*拼命在跳跃*
Oh, there it goes. Oh!
又跑了
Sorry. If you could just-- My phone!
麻烦您... 我的手机
I'm coming to get you!
我会逮到你的
*He's a dirty dog*
*虽然他很脏*
*He's just trying to do his job*
*工作能力强*
No, no, no!
不要不要
That way!
从上面走
Come on, phone. Just stop!
拜托啊手机 别跑了
- *Who's that dog?* - *Mr. Peanutbutter*
-*谁是那只汪* -*他是花生酱*
你就是一代骄马
*Knick-knack, paddy-whack Give a dog a bone*
*嘻嘻哈哈 给他根骨头*
奥斯卡奖
*Who's that dog?*
*谁是那只汪*
- Hello? - Mr. Peanutbutter.
-喂 -花生酱先生
I just, um... I wanted to give you a chance to say goodbye...
我只是 想给你个机会告别..
- Oh, no. -...to my twisted spleen.
-不要啊 -告别我那块恶化的脾脏
Because it was successfully removed from my body!
因为它已经被成功摘除啦
坏脾脏滚蛋啦
Oh, my God, that's incredible!
那真是太好了
Now, get out there and announce those Oscars!
行了 你快去宣布奥斯卡奖
Nominations. You got it, buddy.
提名 没问题
Okay. Now, where's the... the...
好的 那么现在只差...
Uh-oh. Could've sworn it was right here.
我明明放在这里的
There you are. You need to get on stage.
终于找到你了 你得快点上台
Yes, just as soon as you give me that backup envelope,
行 只要你把备用信封给我就行
please and por favor.
拜托拜托啦
What back-up envelope? There is no back-up envelope.
什么备用信封 没有备用信封
That was a test and you passed.
我刚刚是考验你呢
Wunderbar. Now, let's get you out there.
太好了[德语] 行了 快上台吧
Yes, gotta get out there, on to the stage,
没问题 要出去了 然后上台
to announce the nominations.
宣布奖项提名
Just as soon as I-- Oh, my God, is that Bradley Cooper?
只要我... 天哪 那是布莱德利·库珀吗
Bradley Cooper? We love him for some reason.
布莱德利·库珀 我们好喜欢他的
- Where? - Let's go, Todd.
-在哪里 -走吧 陶德
《老黄狗》"狗"乐茜·麦奎尔与菲斯·"汪"克主演[此处恶搞电影主演名字]
- Oh, God, what do we do? - It's okay.
-天哪 我们该怎么办 -没事的
We just need to come up with all the nominees ourselves.
我们只要把每个提名都编出来就行了
But I haven't even seen all the movies.
但是有些电影我都没看过
Todd, nobody has. That's not how they give out awards.
陶德 没人看过 他们颁奖都不看影片的
- But-- - Time for talk is over.
-可是 -没时间啰嗦了
Now's the time for action.
需要实际行动
And by "Action," I mean talking about these 24 categories
我们的行动是 讨论24种奖项影片
until we've settled on a list of nominees.
直到决定提名名单
You need to tell me right now, are you in or out?
你必须立刻告诉我 参不参加[流不流行]
Well, when you put it that way,
既然你都这么说了
I guess you can call me high-waisted denim,
那你可以叫我高腰工装裤
because, right now, I am very in.
因为我现在非常流行[绝对参加]
Let's do this.
开始吧
《贫民窟的百万富翁》女主
What did you think of Frieda Pinto?
你觉得芙蕾达·平托如何
Are you kidding me? Anybody could do what she did.
开什么玩笑 她那种表现满大街都是
"Don't take my baby. I'll give you all my Bitcoins!"
"别带走我的宝宝 我所有比特币都给你"
Wow. That is good.
模仿得真像
Okay, for Best Picture, what about Avatar?
最佳影片奖 《阿凡达》怎么样
最佳原创歌曲《纳粹啊 快艇玩起来》[出自《玩快艇筛子的纳粹兵》]《蠢香蕉之歌》[暗讽《小黄人》]
That was a good movie.
那电影不错
True, but did that come out this year?
对 但是那部电影是今年出的吗
I feel like I just saw it.
我感觉才刚看完
Well, there's no way to know for sure.
也没办法确定了
Let's just throw it on the list.
先写上吧
Ooh, do we have Daniel Day-Lewis down for anything?
话说丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯有了吗[英国演员]
He's always there.
永远都有他
Good catch! I'll add him.
说得好 加进去
最佳音效剪辑丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯
Daniel Day-Lewis.
丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯
Okay. We need one more nominee for Best Actor.
好了 最佳男演员还差一个名额
Oh, what about BoJack?
波杰克怎么样
His performance in Secretariat was as thoughtful and self-aware
他在《一代骄马》中的表现一如既往
as we've ever seen him.
细致入微本色出演
- Besides, he's our friend. - Is he?
-再说 他是我们的朋友 -是吗
I am surprised to hear you say that, Todd Chavez.
你竟然这么说 陶德·查韦斯
Let's dig into that. We have time.
我们再深入研究一下 还有时间
I don't think we do.
没有时间了
You're supposed to be announcing these, like, now.
你应该现在就在公布名单了
There is always time to talk about our feelings.
总还有一些时间让我们谈谈感情的
As my Nana Peanutbutter used to say,
就像花生酱奶奶常说的
"There's always time to talk about feelings,
"总会有些时间让我们能谈谈感情
because feelings are the ceilings of our hearts,
因为感情是心灵的房顶
and a leaky feeling ceiling leads to a flood of blood.
感情的房顶一旦漏雨 那会导致腥风血雨
And I'm cold. Will you pass me that blanket?"
我有点冷 可以把毯子递给我吗"
Well, I guess I'm just tired of BoJack walking all over everybody
我只是受够了波杰克永远盛气凌人
and still getting everything he wants.
却总能得偿所愿
I think the important thing to remember here
我觉得我们要最需要记住的是
is that BoJack is a damaged individual,
波杰克身心俱损
struggling against a sea of demons,
挣扎于恶魔之间
many self-created, but still all too real.
带着自我演绎 却仍然太过真实
Getting this nomination from the two friends he loves the most--
而他挚爱的两个朋友 也就是你和我
you and also me-- would really mean a lot to him.
给他提名的话 对他来说意义非凡
Okay.
好吧
But did you really think he was that good in the movie?
可你真的觉得电影里他演得那么好吗
Oh, I haven't seen it. It seemed long.
我没看过 好像很长的样子
最佳电影提名
And the final nominee for Best Picture is Avatar.
最后一位提名最佳电影的是《阿凡达》
Well, those are all the nominations.
以上是所有被提名者
I will not be taking any questions.
我不会接受任何提问
Goodbye. I must go.
再见 我得走了
I gotta say, we picked some top-notch noms.
不得不说 我们的提名名单简直一流
You know it!
可不是嘛
Boy, was I glad when we got out of that theater, though.
天 可我逃出剧场的时候还是松了一口气
I know. So many questions.
我知道 问问题的太多了
"Oh, what the hell happened?
"这是怎么回事
Why were you reading off that napkin? Why are you guys running?"
你们为什么从纸巾上读名单 为什么跑"
They have their nominees. What more could they want?
提名名单都给了 还想要什么
You know what's crazy? We saved the day today,
你知道什么最疯狂吗 我们拯救了今天
and no one will ever even know.
可没人会知道
Hey, we'll know.
我们自己知道
Mr. Peanutbutter, we know what you did.
花生酱先生 我们知道你干的好事了
Oh, boy.
我的天
So, the good news is, my brother's surgery was a success.
所以好消息是 我哥哥手术很成功
And the bad news is, you're not nominated for an Oscar.
坏消息是 你没被提名奥斯卡
And the other good news is...
另一个好消息是
...that each breath is a gift
每次呼吸都是上天的恩赐
and it is a joy to live.
能活着就是一大乐事
- What? - We are so lucky we get to be alive.
-你说什么 -能活着就是幸运的
- No, before that. - Oh, I didn't tell you.
-不 前面那句 -我忘记告诉你了
- My brother's been sick. - No, I don't care about your brother.
-我哥哥之前病了 -我不关心你哥哥
First of all, manners.
首先 说话要有礼貌
Second of all, I think if you met him,
其次 我觉得如果你认识他
you'd actually really hit it off.
你俩肯定谈得来
Imagine me but with less "in your face" cool guy attitude.
想象一下另一个我 但没我酷得这么耀眼
Did you say I'm not nominated for an Oscar?
你是说我没被提名奥斯卡吗
A lot of people are mighty steamed,
很多人都气得发昏
but I feel like what everyone's overlooking here is,
可我觉得大家都忽略了一点
I got most of the categories dead-on.
大部分类别我全都猜中了
That's pretty amazing,
多厉害啊
and I am not getting enough credit for that.
但是没人称赞我
Did you know that Avatar came out in 2009?
你知道《阿凡达》09年就出了吗
- I'm not nominated for an Oscar. - No.
-我没被提名奥斯卡 -没有
But you know what they say. "It's an honor just to be nominated."
但他们都说 "能被提名就是荣耀了"
Oh, wait.
等等
So, I'm just like everybody else.
所以我只是个普通人
I know you're upset, but whatever you do,
我知道你很不开心 但不管怎么样
please don't get mad at Todd.
千万别怪陶德
Why would I get mad at Todd?
我为什么要怪陶德
Exactly. This is totally my fault.
就是 都是我的错
- He didn't even want to nominate you. - What?
-他根本就不想提名你 -什么
With the gift of hindsight,
说句马后炮的话
I see now how that might have made you even more upset.
我现在知道那为什么会让你更不开心了
But I realized something today,
但我今天懂得了一件事
when my brother called from the hospital,
我哥哥从医院打电话给我时说的
and I think it's gonna make you feel a lot better.
应该能让你好受很多
- What? What is it? - None of this matters.
-说的什么 -这些都无所谓
Okay, I'll see you later, buddy.
好了 回头见 老兄
As a partner in the company,
作为公司合伙人
I am prepared to forgo my salary for the next three months,
我愿意停领接下去三个月的薪水
but even then, we're going to need some sort of miracle.
即便如此 我们还得发生奇迹才能撑下去
What are we doing? What was the point of any of this?
我们这是干什么 这些事有什么意义
I wasted everyone's time for six months.
我浪费了所有人六个月的时间
Soon, I'll get some offer from one of the big five agencies
很快我又会收到五大事务所
that I can't say no to,
那些无法拒绝的邀约
and I'll go back to being another cog
然后我会回到这个行业的
in the giant Play-Doh spaghetti maker that is this industry.
巨型玩具黏土制造厂里做另一个小齿轮
- Is that the best I can hope for? - Not necessarily.
-这就是我的最好结局吗 -那也未必
Although, there is one thing I should probably mention.
不过有件事我想提一下
What is it, Judah?
什么事 犹大
Maybe this is an opportunity
也许你能借此机会
to live one of your other eight lives.
去体验你另外八条生命
Yeah, maybe.
没错
It's been a pleasure working with you, Judah.
和你一起工作真好 犹大
I found it to be an above average experience.
我也觉得这是非同寻常的体验
Please forgive me for getting emotional.
请原谅我情绪有点激动
拉尔夫·斯蒂尔顿奶酪
Rye, wheat, or sourdough?
黑麦 小麦还是酸酵面包
Can I get it on stale?
我可以要不新鲜的吗
And then, he said, I fetishize my own sadness.
然后他说我沉溺于自己的悲伤之中
What did you think was gonna happen? Why did you go there?
你以为能有什么好事 你为什么跑去那
I don't know.
我也不知道
- Did you ask for water? - No.
-你要水了吗 -没
They're not supposed to give us water unless we ask.
应该是我们要水 她再给倒啊
Don't they know there's a drought?
他们不知道在闹干旱吗
You want to send the water back?
你要把水还回去吗
No, I want the water. I just...
不 我想喝水 我只是...
I went to BoJack's house to congratulate him.
我去波杰克家是想去祝贺他
I'm not trying to pick fights.
而不是去吵架
Well, you don't have to see him at all if you don't want to.
如果你不想 你可以完全不去见他的
It's not like you work for him anymore.
你现在又没在为他工作
Is he right? Am I a bad person?
他说的对吗 我是个烂人吗
Who cares what he thinks?
谁管他想什么
Why do you have this weird fixation with him?
为什么你这么依恋他呢
I do not have a fixation, Roxy. I worry about him.
我没有依恋他 洛克希 我只是担心他
Okay. And last year?
是吗 那去年呢
When you came back from Cordovia and needed a place to crash?
你从科尔多瓦回来时想找个地方暂住
Oh, you could have stayed with me, or any of your other friends,
你可以找我 或者你其他任何朋友
but you went right to his house.
可你直接去了他家
Did you ever ask yourself why?
你有没有扪心自问一下为什么
They're filling everyone's glasses. This is insane.
她们给所有人的杯子都添水 这太疯狂了
Oh, my God. What do you care?
我的天 你管人家干嘛
Hey, excuse me? Excuse me?
不好意思 打扰一下
Do you know you're breaking the law by giving everybody water?
你知道给随便给人倒水是犯法的吗
It's okay. I want the water.
没关系 我想要水
Yeah, we all want water. That's not the point.
没错 我们都想要水 问题不在这
In the state of California, it is illegal for a restaurant
在加州 如果客人没要
to serve people water before they ask for it.
餐厅擅自给人倒水是违法
There is a drought.
现在有干旱
Sit down! We're thirsty!
坐下吧 我们渴了
You know, this is what's wrong with society.
这就是社会的弊病所在
Diane...
戴安
Nobody thinks about the world outside themselves.
哪有人考虑除自己之外的世界
So, how you doing? You still working at that place?
话说你现在怎么样 还在那里上班吗
- Hello? - Hi, Ralph. It's Princess Carolyn.
-喂 -拉尔夫 我是卡洛琳公主
Oh, my God, Princess Carolyn,
天啊 卡洛琳公主
I never thought I'd hear from you again.
真没想到你会再联系我
I might have some free time coming up.
我可能有空闲时间了
I was wondering if you might want to get a drink.
你想不想一起喝一杯
Okay. So, the night I met you after I said goodbye,
好 对了 我们相识然后分开后那晚
the craziest thing happened.
发生了最疯狂的事
Okay?
好吧
I was walking back to my car, when all of a sudden,
我走回我的车时 突然之间
this woman...
有个女人
...tripped on a cobblestone, twisted her ankle,
被一块鹅卵石绊倒 扭了脚
- and tumbled into my arms. - What?
-然后倒在了我的怀里 -什么
Turns out, she was a ballerina,
原来她是个芭蕾舞演员
and she didn't speak a word of English.
而且她不会说英语
So, I rushed her to the hospital,
所以我带她去了医院
and long story short, we eloped.
总之长话短说 我们私奔了
I moved to Russia,
我搬到了俄罗斯
and I'm totally messing with you. None of that's true.
我当然是骗你的 以上都不是真的
- What? - I would love to see you again.
-什么 -我很想再见到你
I think about you all the time.
我一直在想你
- Really? - Yeah. How about this Saturday?
-真的吗 -当然 这周六如何
It's a date.
约会说定了
Ana?
安娜
No, it's just me, giant chocolate Oscar guy.
不 是我 送巨型奥斯卡巧克力的
I'm here to pick up the giant chocolate Oscar.
我是来拿走巨型奥斯卡巧克力的
My boss really wants our product
我的老板想把我们的产品
to only be seen with real Oscar nominees.
送给真正的奥斯卡提名者
You know, to maintain the integrity of the giant chocolate Oscar.
这是为了保证巨型奥斯卡巧克力的货真价实
I don't care. Take it.
我不关心 你拿走吧
You've reached Ana Spanakopita.
我是安娜·皮塔饼
How did you get this number? Explain yourself.
你怎么拿到这个号码的 解释清楚
Ana, this is the fourth time I've called.
安娜 我都给你打了四遍电话了
Please call me back. I need you.
拜托你回电话 我需要你
Ana, please. This is BoJack, by the way. Horseman.
安娜 求你了 对了 我是马男波杰克
Todd! Where you been?
陶德 你去哪里了
- Oh, hi. - You were in Ojai?
-哦 嗨 -你去奥哈伊了
No, I was just saying hi.
不是 我只是在跟你打招呼
Well, why not go to Ojai, huh?
为什么不去奥哈伊
You and me? I could use an escape, couldn't you?
你和我 我刚好需要逃避一下 你呢
It's not really a good time.
我现在不方便
Todd, I need this.
陶德 我需要逃避
You're my best friend and I need you.
你是我最好的朋友 我需要你
Don't leave me now. Don't be like everybody else.
不要现在离开我 不要跟别人一样
I'm not leaving you. I just--
我不是离开你 我...
Besides, I think you owe me, right?
再说了 是你欠我的 对吧
After what you did?
毕竟你做了那种事
- What I did? - Come on, Todd. I know.
-我做了什么 -别装了 陶德 我知道了
- Mr. Peanutbutter told me everything. - Everything?
-花生酱先生告诉了我一切 -一切
Even told you, when I was a kid,
连我小时候洗完澡
I used to bang on my butt like a bongo drum
我喜欢像敲邦哥鼓一样
- when I got out of the bath? - What?
-敲我的屁股都说了吗 -什么
? Todd-o, me and Todd-o ?
*陶德 我和陶德*
? Bath time come Make Todd shiny and clean ?
*洗完澡澡陶德干干净净*
Mm, no, not-not about that.
没有 那个没说
So, he didn't tell you everything.
所以说他没有把一切都告诉你
Did he tell you about the time I counted to a million?
他告诉你那次我数到一百万了吗
One, two, three, four, five, six--
一二三四五六...
- No, stop. - But I was just getting to the good part!
-没有 别数了 -但是精彩的部分才开始呢
What? Seven?
什么 数到七吗
He told me you didn't want to nominate me for an Oscar.
他告诉我你不想提名我当奥斯卡提名候选人
- Oh, that. - What the hell, man?
-那个啊 -怎么回事 伙计
After everything I've done for you?
我为你做了那么多事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh, I don't know. Letting you live here for free for six years?
不知道 让你在这里免费住了六年吗
Giving you food,
给你吃的
indulging you in your little projects and adventures
让你随意做自己想做的项目和冒险
and stories about how you used to bang on your butt
听你讲你像敲邦哥鼓一样敲自己的屁股
like a bongo drum?
这种故事
I let you turn my house
上个月我甚至
into your company's headquarters for the last month.
让你把我家变成了你们公司的总部
Yeah, but that's not because you're my friend.
是 但那不是因为你是我的朋友
That's because you felt bad about Emily.
而是因为你因艾米莉的事自责
You know about Emily?
你知道艾米莉的事
I think I know. Why? What do you think I know?
我认为我知道 怎么 你认为我知道什么
I mean, I know what I think,
我知道我认为的是什么
but I don't know if the thing
但我不知道我认为的
that I think is the thing that you think I know.
是不是你认为我认为我知道的
- You know? - So, you know I had sex with Emily.
-知道吗 -所以说你知道我跟艾米莉上床了
You had sex with Emily?!
你跟艾米莉上床了
- Well, what did you think? - I don't know! Not that!
-你以为呢 -我不知道 反正不是那个
I just knew something sketchy happened.
我只是知道发生了可疑的事
I thought maybe you gave her one of your weird monologues
我为你跟她说了什么奇怪的话
about how sad you are,
说自己多悲伤
and it bummed her out!
然后把她烦走了
Todd, I'm sorry, all right? I screwed up.
陶德 对不起 我搞砸了
I know I screwed up. I don't know why-- -
我知道我搞砸了 我不知道为什么...
Oh, great! Of course! Here it comes!
好极了 又来了
You can't keep doing this!
你不能一直这样
You can't keep doing shitty things,
你不能一直做一些烂事
and then feel bad about yourself
然后自己后悔
like that makes it okay!
就好像后悔有用一样
You need to be better!
你需要变好
I know. And I'm sorry, okay?
我知道 对不起
I was drunk, and there was all this pressure
我当时喝醉了 奥斯卡活动
with the Oscar campaign.
又给了我很大的压力
- But now-- Now that it's over, I-- - No! No, BoJack, just stop.
-但是现在都结束了 -不 波杰克 别说了
You are all the things that are wrong with you.
有问题的就是你这个人
It's not the alcohol, or the drugs,
不是酒精 不是毒品
or any of the shitty things that happened to you in your career,
也不是你事业中的那些烂事
or when you were a kid.
也不是你小时候的事
It's you.
就是你
All right? It's you.
知道吗 有问题的是你
Fuck, man. What else is there to say?
操 还有什么可说的
*Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show*
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*我是马男波杰克*
*BoJack the Horseman don't act like you don't know*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*And I'm trying to hold on to my past*
*我想沉迷过去*
*It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*I guess I'll just try and make you understand*
*我应该会努力让你明白*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*比起人我更像马*
*Or I'm more man than a horse*
*还是比起马我更像人
BoJack.
波杰克