Why do I have to go to this thing?
我为什么必须去参加这个东西
If we want to be a legitimate awards contender,
如果我们想成为真正的奖项竞争者
Secretariat needs to make an appearance at a big festival.
《一代骄马》就得在一个大型电影节上露脸
- I can't just go to Cannes? - You Cannes not.
-我不能参加戛纳电影节吗 -不行
Apparently, the French do not care for you
显然法国人不喜欢你
ever since you said that thing about them in the press.
因为你对媒体那么说他们
I stand by my critique of Sartre.
我坚持自己对萨特的批判
His philosophical arguments
他的哲学观点
helped tyrannical regimes justify overt cruelty.
为暴政专权的残酷公然进行辩护
Also, the French smell and I hate them.
还有法国人身上很臭 我讨厌他们
And you can't go to Sundance
你也不能去圣丹斯电影节
because Robert Redford hates you.
因为罗伯特·雷德福[演员]讨厌你
Someone had to tell him The Horse Whisperer was offensive.
得有人告诉他《马语者》那部电影很失礼烦人
Sorry, but real horses don't just do whatever someone says.
抱歉 但真正的马不会别人说什么就做什么
And that's why you need to go to this festival.
所以你才需要去参加这个电影节
The Pacific Ocean Film Fest, or POFF,
太平洋电影节 简称太平节
is the biggest underwater film festival in the world.
是世界上最大型的水下电影节
You make a splash there, people are going to notice.
如果你在那里引起轰动 肯定会有人注意到你
All you need to do is get to the premiere on time, 8:00.
你只需要八点准时到达首映现场
Walk the red carpet, wave at the crowd,
走走红毯 向人群挥挥手
kiss some fish babies.
吻吻鱼宝宝
Fish. They're so annoying.
鱼可烦人了
Sorry, lady. No habla fish talk.
抱歉 女士 别跟我说鱼语
You need to be sensitive to their culture.
你得对它们的文化敏感起来
Things are different down there.
水下的习惯跟陆地上不同
You know what a thumb's up means, right?
你知道竖起拇指是什么意思 对吧
Yes, I know what a thumb's up means. I'll be fine.
我知道竖起拇指是什么意思 我没问题的
I wanted to warn you.
我想警告你一下的
Kelsey Jannings is also going to be at the festival.
凯尔西·詹尼斯也会参加这个电影节
- Kelsey? No. - She has another film there.
-凯尔西 不是吧 -她另一部电影参加电影节
I haven't talked to her since she got fired from Secretariat.
她被从《一代骄马》剧组炒了后我就没跟她说过话了
Luckily you won't have to talk much
算你走运 你们不用说什么
because you'll both be underwater.
因为你们会都在水下
God, underwater? I haven't been underwater
天啊 在水下 自从我22岁时
since my mother tried to drown me in the bathtub
我妈妈想把我淹死在浴缸里那次起
I can't do this, Ana. I'm sorry.
我做不到 安娜 抱歉
- Sir. - I'm getting off.
-先生 -我要下去
You can't. We've already pressurized the cabin.
不行 我们已经给船体加压了
Sir, please return to your seat.
先生 请回到你的座位上
No. I don't want to do this.
不 我不想回去
I'm a land creature. I don't belong down there.
我是陆生动物 我不属于这里
You can lead me to water, but you cannot make--
你可以把我带上水面 但你不能...
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为最新最快海外影视字幕下载请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
让你的海马宝宝 不再啼哭尽管从我这条没有子女的狗狗手中拿走吧
让你的海马宝宝 不再啼哭尽管从我这条没有子女的狗狗手中拿走吧
你个死胖子侮辱别人只会让你更没安全感大鼻子波杰克的侮辱性手势影评人《一代骄马》最好是部好电影
You have got to be kidding--
开什么国际玩...
* You'll find me *
*你会找到我*
* In a sea of dreams *
*在梦幻的海洋中*
* Where no one cares about my words *
*这里没人在乎我的话*
* I hear her voice *
*我听到她的声音*
* She laughs now *
*现在她笑了*
* She loves me now and always did *
*她现在爱我 她永远爱我*