我爱上的人是奇葩 第三季 You're the Worst Season 3 第12集: 你早知道我是奇葩 You Knew It Was a Snake

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 温蒂·斯坦齐勒

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 萨米拉·威利 / 达里尔·布里特-吉布森 / 布兰登·史密斯 / 科莱特·沃夫


台词
"As Malcolm bent the 17-year-old Sally
"当马尔科姆将17岁的莎莉
over the lip of his tanker desk, he thought back to her baptism."
压倒在他的桌上时 他回想起了她的洗礼仪式"
What the shit?!
搞什么
"That summer day in '73, every car radio
"73年的那个夏日 每辆汽车的广播
"blaring, search and destroy,
都在鸣响着 找寻着 破坏着
"A warm rain lashing down
一阵温热的雨袭来
like sweat flinging off a groupie's bouncing tits."
如同汗珠从追星族跳动的奶子上被甩下一样"
It's like being molested by an audio book. What is this?
跟被有声书折磨一样 这是什么鬼
"The Width of a Peach." My masterpiece
《桃色世家》 我的大作
of multi-generational sexploitative literature.
跨越好几代人的色情文学
Why the hell would you read me literature?
你他妈给我读文学干什么
You know I don't like good things.
你知道我不喜欢美好的东西
Last night, you said that I would never be successful.
昨晚 你说我永远不会成功
Well, I stayed up all night
我一整夜没睡
and wrote 35 amazing pages just to spite you.
写了超级精彩的35页来羞辱你
So, ha! Consider yourself thoroughly spited.
你就当自己被彻底羞辱了吧
Cool.
好吧
Okay, I take back the thing I said.
好吧 我收回我说过的话
You will be successful.
你会成功的
Thank you!
谢谢你
Now it's your turn.
现在轮到你了
I'm proud of me, too.
我也为我自己感到骄傲
No, Jimmy! It's your turn to take back
不是 吉米 轮到你来收回
the mega-harsh thing you said to me.
你对我说过的特别伤人的话
And then, voila, everything goes back to Normal Town,
于是瞧 一切都恢复正常了
et cetera, et cetera-- a little makeup boneage.
等等等等 来个"和好炮"
Maybe some titty massages for Jimmy.
也许还能给吉米做做奶子按摩
Wait, what exactly am I meant to take back?
等等 我到底该收回什么话
"I can't see myself having kids with her."
"我无法想象跟她一起生孩子"
Oh, that.
那句啊
No, I'm 100% sticking by that.
不 我坚持这句话一百年不动摇
Hey, can we do this titty massage on the patio?
我们能在阳台上做奶子按摩吗
I just want to keep an eye on the hummingbird feeder.
我想紧紧盯着蜂鸟喂食器
- Jimmy! - You have dropped eight iPhones in the last year,
-吉米 -你去年掉了八部iPhone手机
one into a vat of ranch at Souplantation.
有一部还掉进了自助餐厅的汤桶里
Child-rearing requires skill.
抚养孩子需要技巧
It's not the same as binge-watching a season of Exemplify.
跟连看一整季《铁案例证》可不是一回事
Oh, my God!
我的天
That is so sexist and mansplainy.
你也太性别歧视 太直男癌了吧
You a Gamergater?
你是"玩家门"事件支持者吗
因游戏宣传而引发的一场关于性别 文化和新闻伦理的论战
Am I living with a Gamergater?
我跟这种人生活在一起吗
Quiet, already!
安静点
Why is Lindsay here?
琳赛怎么在这儿
She dumped Paul hard. I said she could crash.
她彻底甩了保罗 我同意让她暂住
Oh, my...
我的天...
What?
怎么了
I'm supposed to wear pajamas like an old?
难道我要跟大妈一样穿睡衣睡觉吗
翻译 大叔酱 TVyoung
翻译 洗七里 梅菜扣肉
时间轴 阿包 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第三季 第十二集
Wakey-wakey.
醒醒啦
I just wrapped up an early-morning shift
我刚刚上完早班
cleaning a frat house
打扫了一个兄弟会的房子
after a "Colonial Bros and Nava-hos" Party.
他们刚开完"殖民兄弟和纳瓦荡妇"主题派对
Got the puke cleaned up,
清理了呕吐物
but the racism and cultural appropriation
但是种族歧视和文化挪用
are gonna leave a stain.
是会留下痕迹的
I brought pastries.
我带了糕饼回来
Okay, but do you want to talk about last night?
好吧 你想聊聊昨晚的事儿吗
Oh, my God. I was so drunk.
我的天 我喝高了
I think I might have hit up a Del Taco drive-through.
我可能撞上了一个墨西哥夹饼移动餐车
I'm missing my side mirror,
我车上的侧视镜不见了
and my fingers smell like hot sauce.
而且我的手指一股辣酱味儿
- Wait. You drove yourself home? - Sure.
-等等 你自己开车回家的 -对啊
Drunk driving is easy.
酒后驾驶很简单的
It's just like playing a video game.
就跟玩游戏一样
You totally freaked out on me last night.
你昨晚真是彻底失控了
Well, you took me to a wedding, and then you ditched me
你带我去参加婚礼 然后把我丢在一边
to work on sketch ideas.
一心鼓捣你的喜剧创意
Who are you, Will Sasso?
你当自己是威尔·萨索吗
This is my first writing job.
这是我的第一份写手工作
I didn't know anybody, and you abandoned me.
我谁都不认识 你又不管我
Yeah. Well, okay, I can see how that...
好吧 我能理解...
oh, was really sucky of me.
我真是渣
It was. Thank you.
是的 谢谢你
You know, I'm happy for you.
其实我挺为你高兴
I mean, shit, I'm a liberal.
妈的 我可是个自由主义者
God knows I should applaud when an underrepresented voice gets heard.
有人能代表一个被忽视的群体发声 我真应该高兴
You mean veterans?
你是指老兵吗
Yeah. That, too.
是啊 也算吧
Hey, you want a pastry?
嘿 你想吃糕饼吗
I-I just want to make sure that you aren't implying
我只是想确认 你不是在暗示
that I was hired just because I'm Latino.
因为我是拉美裔才被雇用的
What? Of course not. I don't even see race.
什么 当然不是了 我可没往种族方面想
奶奶咖啡
When did they put this awesome eagle on the Italian flag?
意大利国旗上什么时候多了只雄鹰
实则为墨西哥国旗
Paul?
保罗
What you did was unspeakable!
你的行为 简直可怕到无法形容
Unconscionable!
毫无良心
- Indefensible! ‭- Indedibble-dobble!
-无可辩驳 -无可你个头
How could you abort that baby without telling me?
你怎么能都不告诉我一声就打掉孩子
It wasn't a baby, Paul. It was just a bunch of cells.
那不是个孩子 保罗 不过是一堆细胞
You destroyed our family!
你毁了我们的家庭
Name one family that's just a bunch of cells.
说出一个由细胞组成的家庭
Osmosis Jones.
《终极细胞战》
Why does everyone keep doing that?
为什么每个人都这样
What made you think you had the right
你有什么权利
to make that decision for us?
代表我们两人做决定
My body, my choice.
我的身体我做主
It's not that cut-and-dried when you're married.
一旦你结婚了 就没这么简单了
My body, my choice.
我的身体我做主
There's a difference between claiming your reproductive rights
捍卫你的生育权 和表现得像个十足的...
and behaving like a complete...
二者是有区别的
- My body, my choice. - Stop saying that!
-我的身体我做主 -别再说这句了
No, Paul. You stop.
不 保罗 该闭嘴的是你
Me and my sisters,
我和我的姐妹们
we fought for this right for millenniums.
为了这份权利奋斗了数千年
This is why Margaret Thatcher went to prison.
玛格丽特·撒切尔就是因此而进监狱的
Can you please put on some clothes
在我们谈话时
while we have this conversation?
能麻烦你穿上衣服吗
No, Paul. My body, my choice.
不行 保罗 我的身体我做主
And now,
而现在
I choose to go outside and smoke.
我选择出去抽烟
Because it's my body.
因为这是我的身体
My choice.
我做主
That's right, sucka.
答对了 傻逼
Look, I admit it is a good thing, okay, yes.
听着 我承认这是件好事 真的
Sometimes minorities get jobs over white people,
有时少数族裔会比白人优先得到工作
even when they're both equally qualified,
即使两者能力相当
or maybe the minority is slightly less qualified.
或者少数族裔的能力稍稍差一点
But I think that that is good for the world,
但我认为这对这个世界来说是个好事
and I simply got you these cool and funky pastries
我给你买了这些美味的点心
'cause they're cool and funky,
单纯是因为它们特别美味
not because they're Latino, or whatever.
不是因为这是拉美点心或是别的什么原因
Here, try one. They're "Pan dulthes."
来尝一个嘛 这可是小甜甜面包
Wait. What are you saying?
等等 你说什么
"Pan dulthes."
"甜面包"
Edgar, they're "Pan dulthes."
埃德加 它们是"甜面包"
I pronounce everything with a Castilian "S,"
我用纯正西班牙语发音的
because I studied abroad in "Barthelona."
因为我在国外"巴塞罗那"上过学
For you to say that I have the advantage is insulting.
从你嘴里说出我有优势 是一种侮辱
I mean, if anyone has the advantage, it's you.
要说谁有优势 也是你
How do I have the advantage?
我怎么会有优势
You're a white girl.
你是白人女孩
There's literally a part for you in every script that's ever been written.
可以说现有的每一部剧本里都有你们的角色
Not Glengarry Glen Ross or 700 Sundays.
《拜金一族》和《700个星期日》就没有
Besides, don't you read?
况且 你不看新闻吗
People just, like, they hate women now.
现在大家似乎都憎恶女人
You don't even have to hide it anymore.
你没必要再掩饰这一点
Yeah, well, you never read,
是啊 你没在剧本中看到过
"Cut to funny brown guy with perfect features."
"切到五官精致的搞笑棕皮肤人的镜头"吧
- You have the advantage. - ‭Yeah.
-你就是有优势 -是啊
Because it's such an advantage to be constantly sexually harassed.
因为不断被性骚扰真是个大优势啊
And it's so advantageous to only be cast
优势大到只能出演
as "Pretty Girl Number 3" Or "Overworked Mom."
"漂亮女孩3号"或"过劳的母亲"
I thought you didn't book "Overworked Mom."
你不是没预约试镜"过劳的母亲"一角吗
And it's such an advantage to be slut-shamed for six years
被人视作荡妇羞辱了6年也是种优势啊
because I accidentally sucked Brian Dunkleman's dick
就为我不小心舔了布莱恩·唐科曼的鸡巴
'cause I thought he was Chris Hardwick.
因为我以为他是克里斯·哈德维克
Look, can we at least agree
我们能不能至少一致认为
that the true enemy here is the white male?
白人男性才是真正的敌人
Not me. I'm an immigrant.
不包括我 我是移民
Our story is so tragic.
我们的故事很悲惨
Do you know how many of us drown every day
你知道每天我们有多少人
trying to get over here?
为了来这里而淹死
And the true villain is the white American male.
真正的恶人 是美国白人男性
Bad things happen to white American men, too.
美国白人男性也会遭遇不幸
Real bad things.
非常不幸的事
You know, why don't I let you white people
那我何不让你们这些白人
tell me how bad you all have it.
告诉我你们的遭遇到底有多糟
Jesus!
天啊
Oh, look, wife.
看啊 老婆
I'm about to rip my lung tissue asunder with the devil's tobacco
我要用恶魔的烟草把我的肺组织撕碎
because my life has been destroyed by the woman I love!
因为我的生活被我心爱的女人毁了
Your body, your choice.
你的身体 你做主
You know, I almost left you.
我和弗南在丛林迷路时
When Vernon and I were lost in the woods,
我差点就决定离开你了
he wanted to bail and go live in Mexico.
他想离开这里去墨西哥生活
I should have gone and started my life anew,
我早该一走了之 重新开始生活
like John McAfee, software millionaire!
就像约翰·麦卡菲 软件巨头
- Shoulda-woulda-coulda! - Right.
-该做而没做 -没错
Can you two idiots do this at your place?
你们两个白痴能不能回自己家吵去
No! If you send them home, her wishy-washy ass
不行 如果让他们回家 不到中午
will be lured back into that suck-butt marriage by lunch.
她个不长记性的家伙 就会被引诱回操蛋的婚姻里
Shut up, Gretchen!
闭嘴 格雷琴
- You shut up! - Aw, shit!
-你闭嘴 -你奶奶的
- Fine. Then just go and fight in my room. - Our room.
-好了 那去我的房间吵吧 -是我们的房间
But don't touch anything, don't sit,
但别动任何东西 别乱坐
and hands off the bed booze.
别碰我床边的酒
What?!
怎么了
Nothing. I just...
没什么 就是...
Sometimes I look at you and I think,
有时候我看到你 就会想
"How did this person get in my house?"
"这个人是怎么进我房子来的"
It's like I've lost the thread of a novel,
就好比我的小说没有了头绪
and all of a sudden, there's this messy short woman
忽然之间 一个凌乱的矮个女人出现了
who's clearly important to the story.
她显然是关乎故事大局的重要人物
So, I'm flipping back, thinking,
然后我往前回想
"I don't remember that character being introduced."
"我不记得引入过这个角色啊"
Tell me about it!
可不是嘛
Some days it's like I un-blacked out from a week-long bender,
有时候就像我狂喝了一周酒后突然清醒
and now I'm in this weird-ass house with sharp corners.
发现我在这个到处都是尖角的奇葩房子里
My mate was supposed to be so different.
我的伴侣本该大不一样
Classy, unbruised,
优雅 没有心理创伤
a first-chair violinist for the Philharmonic.
是交响乐团的首席小提琴手
God, can you imagine it?
天啊 你能想象吗
Me in the wings of Disney Hall.
我在迪斯尼音乐厅的舞台一侧
And we wave good-bye to the other musicians,
我们和其他乐手们挥手告别
and I joke about what a drag it must be for Igor
我会开玩笑说 伊格肯定很苦逼
to haul that double bass home.
他得把那架低音提琴拖回家
And then Dudamel does a champagne spit-take
然后杜德梅尔笑得把香槟喷了出来
and shakes his head at me like,
边摇头边对我说
"Oh, Jimmy, you are too much."
"吉米 你真是个奇葩"
‭How am I not arm candy
那我为什么不是
for some international movie star with a giant dong?
某个大鸡巴国际影星的女伴
He's part owner of a cool tech company
他是高科技公司的股东
and invents apps when he's not dick-punching Peter Sarsgaard
在新电影里和彼得·萨斯加德对戏之余
in his latest movie.
发明一些应用
Sometimes, we talk about adopting a kid from a third-world country,
有时我们会研究收养个第三世界国家的儿童
but we never do it.
但没能真正实现
And we live in a legit-ass castle in Malibu
我们住在马利布一座屌爆的城堡里
with one of those big modern art pieces
还有一幅现代艺术大师作品
by the guy who does the big dots.
出自那个画大波点的人之手
What? Lichtenstein?
谁 李奇登斯坦吗
Yeah. A big old Lichtenstein.
对 就是李奇登斯坦
How very sophomore year art history of you.
你的艺术史真是二年级水平的
You definitely shouldn't decorate your own house.
你绝对不要亲自装饰自己家
Knock, knock.
敲敲门
White lady visiting from the Aryan zone. You still mad?
雅利安区的白人女子来访 你还生气呢
Maybe you only like me when I'm struggling.
也许你只喜欢在痛苦中挣扎的我
- You think that I want you to struggle? - Think about it.
-你觉得我希望你痛苦挣扎吗 -你想想
When we first met, I was your insecure student.
我们初见时 我是你不自信的学生
Then I was your vet boyfriend with PTSD.
然后我是你患有创伤后应激障碍的老兵男友
Then I was a stoner with no future.
然后我是个没前途的吸大麻者
But the second I get a tiny bit of success,
在我刚尝到一点成功的甜头时
you freak out.
你就慌了
You forced me to engage in acts of sexual deviance.
你强迫我参与你的性变态行为
But you started this!
但都是你引起的
You threw your bike onto the street,
你把自行车扔到街上
and said we were new people,
说我们成了焕然一新的人
and I put on that whole Napron-wearing, good wifey act,
然后我穿上那个围裙 表现成好妻子
even though I was dying on the inside.
哪怕我心里痛不欲生
You went along with it for 20 minutes.
你就穿了20分钟
And then you stabbed me!
然后你捅了我
You want me to hide my bees under a bushel.
你想让我藏起所有锋芒
You use your niceness to stifle me,
你用你的善良让我窒息
and then you make me feel guilty.
让我有内疚感
You stabbed me!
你捅了我
We both did things we regret.
我们都做过让我们后悔的事
Relationships are messy.
感情是复杂的
You're actually tearing apart my hypothetical fantasy.
你撕碎了我假设的幻想
Now you want to tell me what I can and can't imagine?
现在又来告诉我什么能想 什么不能想
You admitted that you don't like good things.
你承认过你不喜欢美好的事物
I'm just confirming that.
我只是在确证这一点
You should seriously shut up sometimes, Jimmy.
有时候你真该闭上嘴 吉米
Just shut all the way up.
彻底闭上嘴
I mean, what if I did make something of myself?
如果我真的有所成就呢
If I did rise up there to your level, why?
如果我升到了你的高水准 有什么不好
Why would that be so bad?!
那到底有什么不好
Because I am not up there! Okay?
因为我根本不是什么高水准 好吗
I am down!
我低得很
I am the downest that I have ever been.
我从没像现在这样跌进谷底
You want messy?!
你喜欢混乱
I'll show you messy!
我让你看看什么是混乱
Oh, no, Paul!
不要 保罗
Now you're going to have bad luck.
打破镜子会招致厄运的
I have bad luck!
我早就厄运缠身了
You're my bad luck!
你就是我的厄运
God! You're so selfish.
天呐 你太自私了
There is something seriously wrong with you.
你这人真的病得不轻
Why did I marry you?
我到底为什么娶你
Why?!
为什么
- Look, if your fantasy is so fragile... - Picking, pick, pick.
-如果你的幻想是... -挑毛病挑个没完
...that I'm able to dismantle it...
如果我能轻易放弃...
Pick at everything I say and do.
我说什么做什么你都要挑毛病
...then maybe it wasn't
那也许是因为我从一开始就知道
- so great to begin with. - I'm sick of living
-这不是什么好事 -我受够了
underneath your highfalutin surveillance state.
活在你傲慢的监控之下
Plus, "Hypothetical fantasy" is redundant.
再说"假想幻想"在语意上重复了
I just silenced the judgy mom voice in my head.
我才把我妈评判我的声音从脑袋里赶出去
I don't need another one from you.
我不需要你再来批评我
Stop using your big voice at me!
别再吼我了
Don't hug me. Just let me be sad!
别抱我 让我自己难过一会儿
I'll use my big voice at you whenever I want!
我想什么时候吼你都可以
I'm only using my big voice with you now!
从今以后我对你说话都用吼的
You... Come on.
你 拜托
You had a rough month.
你这个月过得不顺而已
You'll bounce back.
你会好起来的
I'm a 30-something failed actress
我是个三十好几的失败女演员
living in a disgusting K-Town studio.
住在恶心的韩国城工作室里
I haven't been to the dentist in years.
我已经好几年看不起牙医了
My agent told me to gain 20 pounds
我的经纪人叫我增重20磅
so that I could at least audition to be the kooky aunt.
说那样我至少能去试镜怪阿姨
Oh, God!
我的天
Oh, God. You ruined my life!
老天 你毁了我的生活
Why?! Why did you do it?!
为什么 你为什么这么做
Paul.
保罗
Look at me.
看着我
‭Paul.
保罗
You knew it was a snake when you picked it up.
你分明知道是条蛇还去捡
What?
什么
You knew who I was.
你早知道我是什么样的人
You don't get to act surprised now.
你不能现在才来装作惊讶
Becca and Vernon had their baby.
贝卡和弗南的宝宝出生了
It's a girl.
是个女孩
Tallulah.
叫塔卢拉
Ew.
真恶心
Becca had her baby.
贝卡的宝宝出生了
Dorothy's crying. It's very mucous-y.
多洛希在哭 听起来像卡痰了
Lindsay's just reciting the spoken word parts of "Lemonade."
琳赛只是在背《柠檬水》里的独白
Such idiots.
这些人真白痴
We're no better than them.
我们也不比他们好到哪去
Oh, speak for yourself.
说你自己呢吧
I'm not the one who flung my sandwich
我又没像动物园里生气的猩猩一样
like a upset chimp at the zoo.
把三明治扔出去
I threw it because I realized
我扔东西是因为我发觉
I was living with an uptight dildo
我一直和一个焦躁的假屌生活在一起
whose personality unmakes itself anytime something bad happens.
每次发生糟糕的事 他的性格就会恢复原形
Says the woman who spent weeks catatonic on the couch
你穿着结块的运动裤蜷在沙发上好几周
in crusty yoga pants.
还有脸说我
- I have a clinical goddamn illness! ‭- Oh, right.
-我是有正经临床疾病的 -是啊
So you just win because your condition
因为《精神疾病诊断与统计手册》上
is listed in the DSM?
有你的症状 你就赢了吗
No! I win because I am doing something about it.
不 我赢了是因为我在想办法应对
You're just lashing out
而你只是乱发脾气
and putting me under a microscope!
对我鸡蛋里挑骨头
It just happened!
那事突然就发生了
He just died.
他说死就死了
Right, I am still grieving, Gretchen.
我还在悲痛中好吗 格雷琴
Jesus Christ!
老天爷啊
- But I was there first! - Where?!
-但是我先来的 -来哪
Here! In shit, miserable!
这里 悲惨都是我先承包的
There just isn't room
现在这里根本就没有
for you to be broken right now, too.
让你也崩溃的空间
Oh, that...
你这么说...
that is complete...
你这么说实在是...
How is that okay?
你怎么可以这么说
It's not.
我是不该
It is completely unfair.
我这样根本不公平
No. This is not supposed to...
不 本不该是这样的
One person is supposed to be in the hospital bed.
本该是一个人瘫在病床上
And then the other uncomfortably sleeping on that little couch,
其他人都不舒服地睡在小沙发上守着他
just sneaking home to shower and...
抽空偷偷回家冲个澡
and walk the dog.
遛个狗
Right?
可不是嘛
Right, Jimmy.
就是这样 吉米
And yet...
而我们...
I said don't touch anything!
我说了什么都不许碰
I knew it was a snake.
我明知道是条蛇
Get out!
滚出去
You told me we could leave any time.
你曾经说过 我们随时可以退出
- Right. - ‭So why didn't you?
-是啊 -那你为什么不退出
I've been mean. I have been angry.
我一直都很刻薄 愤怒
I've been judging you.
我一直都在评判你
Which was our one promise, from the beginning.
我们从最初开始 就说好了不许评判的
If you were serious about leaving,
如果你真的想退出
then you would have gone by now.
那你早就走了
- You didn't leave, either. - ‭I know.
-你也没退出啊 -是啊
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I think this may be impossible.
我觉得我们或许根本是不可能的
But can't that be okay?
但那样也没什么关系吧
I mean, the-the vast majority of all human effort,
我是说 人类大部分的努力
however great or miniscule, ends in failure.
或大或小 都以失败告终
So, what are your options?
我们还有得选吗
You just ad-admit pre-defeat
难道因为你可能是对的
because the odds are that you're gonna be right?
你就早早认输了吗
Or you do it anyway?
还是任性地继续下去
Maybe we're a success...
或许我们算是成功的
regardless of the outcome,
无论结果如何
because... we tried.
因为我们努力过
Maybe there's beauty in the struggle
或许与几乎注定的失败抗争
against near certain failure.
也有它的美丽
Is that enough?
那样就够了吗
A beautiful struggle?
一场美丽的挣扎
- Maybe. - ‭It's all gonna suck one day,
-或许 -有一天我们会彻底闹掰
so enjoy it now, stop rocking the boat,
所以现在好好享乐 不要闹了
and that is goddamn it?!
就他妈这样了吗
It's like in my book.
就跟我书里写的一样
Ugh, no more book.
别再提书了
Gretchen tired.
格雷琴累了
In chapter 12,
在12章中
Kitty is headed to Lisbon to follow Take That on tour,
凯蒂去里斯本追"接招乐队"的巡演
but instead she stays with Simon,
但是她却和萨蒙在一起
though they have no possible future.
尽管他们不可能有未来
Oh, my God! That's makes perfect sense.
我的天啊 这样就完全说得通了
That's why they stay together.
这就是为什么他们在一起
They are mirrors of you and I.
他们就是你和我的影子
Theirs is a love forbidden,
他们的爱情是被禁止的
thus... doomed.
所以注定破灭
Why is it forbidden?
为什么是被禁止的
Well, because they're half-siblings.
因为他们有血缘关系啊
Wait, what?!
等等 什么
Jimmy, we talking incest?
吉米 你是说乱伦吗
How did you miss that?
你怎么错过这点的
I wasn't listening that good.
我听得没那么认真
Look, when I came up with this story,
我当初构思这个故事的时候
I was, I was falling in love with you...
我 我正和你坠入爱河
e-even though it was, it was scary and-and wrong.
尽管 那很吓人 也是错误的
I thought that I was avoiding my feelings by writing my book,
我以为我写书是为了逃避我的感情
but it was you
但是是你
who was fueling me this whole time.
一直给我鼓励
Fueling you to write about a couple of horny sibs?
鼓励你写一对色气满满的兄妹故事吗
Give me.
给我
Show me the part you cranked out last night
给我看看你昨晚特别生气时
when you were all upset.
写出来的内容
Oh, no way.
那可不行
If you're experiencing the sweeping psychodrama
如果你想体会《桃色世家》里
of The Width of a Peach,
那令人震撼的心理剧
you're starting at the beginning.
你要从头开始看
Chapter one.
第一章
"A deep, orgasmic moaning
一阵深深的 兴奋的喘息
"Came from behind the undersized attic door,
从小阁楼的门后传来
"While far above,
而在遥远的上空
"A German Sprengbombe Cylindrisch 1000
一个德国SC1000炸弹
"Was falling towards Catherine Wheel Alley,
正朝着凯瑟琳·威尔·艾丽飞来
City of London, Post Code EC2N4RQ."
伦敦 邮政编码EC2N4RQ
Why do we need the post...
为什么还要邮政编码
Good writing is detailed.
好的写作会注重细节
Oh, I've been so jealous and awful.
我一直爱嫉妒又招人讨厌
I've been trying to get a job for so long,
我想找工作这么久了
and then when it happened for you so quickly,
而你那么快就找到的时候
I just... couldn't handle it.
我真的 无法接受
I was so intimidated by you in our first class.
我在我们的第一节课中被你震撼到了
You did the whole intro in that fake Norwegian accent.
你用假挪威口音念了开场白
My insecure vampire character.
我那没有安全感的吸血鬼角色
"Velcome to class.
欢迎来到课堂
"I vant to suck your blood...
我想吸你的血
"Because I suck.
因为我烂透了
Does this cape make my fangs look fat?"
这件斗篷显得我的尖牙过粗吗
God, I was funny, huh?
天啊 我那时候真有趣 是吧
You still are.
你现在也很有趣啊
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Edgar. Doug Benson, DB Industries.
埃德加 我是DB公司的道格·本森
Listen, I love your sketch ideas.
听着 我喜欢你的喜剧创意
Still chuckling over "Lying Lawyer is a Liar."
我还在笑那句"撒欢的律师就是骗子"
I'm putting together a writers' room for three months
我要组建一个为期三个月的编剧工作室
and I need you in it, starting Monday.
我需要你加入 从周一开始上班
Uh, y-yes.
好啊
Y-Yes, Mr. Benson, of course.
好啊 本森先生 当然了
Okay, I got to go.
好了 我得挂了
I'm eating sushi off this Israeli model's naked bod
我正从一个以色列模特的裸体上吃着寿司
and the toro is getting warm.
鱼肉都要变温了
Say hi, Tova.
打招呼 托娃
Who was that?
你跟谁通话呢
Uh... my job.
我工作那边的
I-I have to go in Monday,
我星期一得去上班了
uh, to the gym.
去健身房
Uh, someone knocked a door off of the shower stall...
有人把男更衣室里淋浴间的门
- in the men's locker room. - Colby and Travis?
-给撞掉了 -科尔比和特拉维斯吗
We'll never know.
我们永远也无法得知
But, yeah, obviously.
但是 明显是的
Yes.
太棒了
You thought you could master me, but I'm a person, Paul.
你以为你能掌控我 但我是个人 保罗
I'm not one of your hobbies.
我不是你的爱好
You're right.
你说得对
I wanted a family so badly, I was willing to look past
我太想要一个家庭了 甚至愿意无视
the septendecillion pieces of evidence that screamed,
无数的证据 它们都在叫着
"We are wrong for each other."
"我们不适合彼此"
Think you can stay here a little bit longer?
你觉得你可以在这儿再住一阵子吗
Just until we get our affairs in order?
直到理清我们之间的事为止
Of course.
当然可以
I guess... in the end,
我想 最终
we were just two stars born light-years apart.
我们只是隔着无数光年的两个星球
You need to find someone in your own constellation, Lindsay.
你得找一个和你在同一星座的人 琳赛
Oh, Bear.
熊宝
So you'll throw away the prenup?
所以你会把婚前协议扔掉吗
You stabbed me.
你拿刀捅了我
You cuckolded me.
你给我戴绿帽子
You ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活
Better lawyer up, bitch.
准备请律师吧 贱人
"Simon watched the man exit the motel,
萨蒙看着那个男人出了旅馆
"And they were alone again.
他们又单独相处了
"He, gazing at her,
他 盯着她
"She, staring at her own reflection.
她 凝视着自己的倒影
"Both of them were watching the same thing,
他们在看着同样的东西
the tears filling Kitty's eyes."
泪水盈满了凯蒂的眼睛
Dude, keep going!
老兄 继续念啊
I need to know what happens with Kitty and Simon and Bug.
我得知道凯蒂 萨蒙和巴格之间发生了什么
I'm so worried about Bug.
我好担心巴格
Well, that's all I wrote.
我就写了这么多
Well, go finish it.
那就去写完啊
You know how it ends, right?
你已经想好了结局 对吧
I do now.
我现在想好了
But first...
但是首先
I need to rest my eyes.
我得让我的眼睛休息一下
I've been up for two days.
我已经两天没睡了
Come here.
过来
We didn't solve anything.
我们什么都没解决
I know.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
Shit.
见鬼
It's mine.
那是我的