我爱上的人是奇葩 第三季 You're the Worst Season 3 第4集: Men Get Strong

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 温蒂·斯坦齐勒

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 萨米拉·威利 / 达里尔·布里特-吉布森 / 布兰登·史密斯 / 科莱特·沃夫


台词
Jimmy.
吉米
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
You okay?
你还好吗
Good morning.
早上好
About what?
什么还好吗
God! Absolutely blotto last night.
老天 昨儿晚上彻底喝高了
You... You don't remember what I told you?
你不记得我跟你说的事了吗
No.
不记得
But tell me again.
再说一遍吧
Okay, seriously, dude.
说真的 老兄
I think you might have a drinking problem.
我觉得你可能有酗酒问题
Like, you need to go to church basements and shit.
你得去参加一下戒酒互助会什么的
Oh, my God. Okay, um...
我的天 好吧
I am... so sorry, but, uh...
我很遗憾 但是...
Sweetheart, your dad died.
亲爱的 你爸爸去世了
What?
什么
Papa?
爸爸
Oh, my God.
我的天
I know. Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
我懂的 天啊 我很遗憾
I... I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈这事吗
I was kidding. I totally remembered.
我开玩笑的 我记得很清楚
Wait... what?
等等 什么
You knew?
你知道
Yeah. You told me last night.
是啊 你昨晚就告诉我了
You're not getting that one back.
刚刚那次口交反悔不了了哦
I stole one, dummy.
我偷了一次 小傻瓜
Jimmy! You do not need to steal blow jobs.
吉米 你用不着偷口交
‭Yeah, but you know how amazing free food tastes.
是啊 但免费的午餐就是那么美味
Seriously, are you okay?
讲真 你还好吗
Your dad died. That's a big deal.
你爸爸去世了 那可是大事
Yes, I am absolutely fine.
没事 我好得很
I feel... nothing about it.
我对此毫无感觉
- Really? ‭- Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
Great!
太棒了
Thank God that's over.
谢天谢地这事终于结束了
Do you want to do, uh, one of those Korean gel masks?
你想不想敷一张韩国的面膜
- Not really. - ‭I got a snail one.
-不太想 -我这有张超级"黏稠"的
翻译 大叔酱 小饭 梅菜扣肉
It's supposed to be extra goopy.
敷起来会特别"湿润"哦
翻译 洗七里 泽生
时间轴 阿包 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第三季 第四集
I made my special heart pancakes,
我做了特制心形煎饼
because we love you, Jimmy.
因为我们爱你 吉米
- We really do. - ‭What kind of jank-ass hearts are these?
-我们真的爱你 -这都是些什么破心形
That one looks like a butt.
那个看上去像屁股
Sorry. It was... it was kind of a rough night.
抱歉 我昨晚不太好过
Uh, but later this afternoon,
但是今天下午晚些时候
I'm finally gonna
我终于要和
have my consultation with the chief of staff at the VA.
退伍军人事务处的主任会谈了
Yeah, chiefs'll do that sometimes.
是啊 主任时不时就会找人会谈
Can I get some sticky sauce for these pan-butts or what?
能帮我拿点酱汁 蘸着屁股煎饼吃吗
Do you know, I actually just read something interesting about PTSD?
我刚刚读了些关于创伤后应激障碍的有趣内容
- Oh, yeah? - ‭Yeah, it turns out in World War I,
-是吗 -是啊 我发现在一战的时候
the official term for "PTSD" Was "Cowardice,"
创伤后应激障碍的官方解释就是"懦弱"
- and you were shot for it. ‭- That is interesting.
-你会因此被枪毙 -是挺有趣
How are you holding up, Jimmy?
你还好吗 吉米
My guinea pig died.
我的仓鼠死的时候
I couldn't jack off for, like, half a day.
我有整整半天 都没心情自插
I'm telling you guys-- false alarm.
我跟你们说 这是虚惊一场
He truly doesn't give a shit.
他根本就不在乎
Look, when a relationship
听着 当一段关系
has been virtually non-existent for 33 years,
实际上不存在已经有33年
we're not talking about a major tectonic shift.
发生这种事 并不会对你的生活造成重大改变
Nothing has changed.
一切照旧
I still have exactly zero off-track bettors
我的日常生活中依旧没有
with IBS in my daily life.
患肠易激综合征的赌马狂
I almost wish I knew more dead people.
我都有点希望我认识更多的死人了
I think funerals are hella sexy.
我觉得葬礼太他妈性感了
All right, everybody out. I have work to do.
行了 大家都走吧 我还要工作
Wait!
等等
Jimmy's dad died, and he doesn't care.
吉米的爸爸去世了 但他根本不在乎
- Yes? - ‭I'm going to have a baby.
-所以呢 -我要生孩子了
What's happening? Is Lindsay processing thought?
这是怎么了 琳赛是在思考吗
- Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. - And when I'm old,
-别说话 -等我老了
my kid will have a feeling about me dying.
我的孩子会对我的死有所感触
Oh, my God, she's doing it.
我的天 她真的在思考
I want my kids to be sad when I die.
我希望我死时 我的孩子会为我悲伤
- Yes? ‭- So I need to be a good... A good...
-所以呢 -所以我就得做一个好...
- This is really happening. - A good...
-她真的要成功了 -一个好...
dad.
爸爸
It almost had it. ‭
差点就成功了
I should probably sign up for one of those stupid classes
我应该去报一个贝卡一直念叨的
Becca's always yammering about.
那什么破班
Edgar? Edgar?
埃德加 埃德加
Uh, yeah. What's up?
在 怎么了
Big writing day ahead of me.
今天是重大的写作日
I need you to get all my usual writing snacks
我需要你从英国特产店买来所有
from the British specialty store.
我习惯在写作时吃的零食
Shrimp-flavored crisps,
虾味薯片
Wallenger's choco-knockers, tartar biscuits,
瓦伦格牌巧克力甜甜圈 塔塔酱饼干
and then all your standard candies,
以及所有常见的"糖"
lemingtons, fluffingtons, rum Christophers,
莱明顿蛋糕 弗拉芬顿饼 朗姆饼
salted licorice knib knobs.
咸味甘草饼
I'm not mad, Felix.
我没生气 菲利克斯
No, and when you constantly accuse me of being mad,
不 你老是说我生气
you deny my right of actually being goddamn mad at you.
否决了我真的对你生气的权利
No, I'm not "therapizing" you, all right?
不 我不是在对你进行心理分析 好吗
Stop saying that.
别再那样说了
Holy shit.
我靠
I-I'll call you later.
我晚点再给你回电话
What's up? Give me a cigarette. Who was that?
还好吗 给我根烟 刚刚是谁啊
What that your shitty boyfriend with his cargo shorts?
是你那个工装短裤的渣朋友吗
None of your business.
跟你没关系
What's going on?
怎么了
So, I told Jimmy his dad died, like you told me to,
按你的要求 我告诉吉米他爸死了
and he said that he feels nothing, and then he stole a beej,
结果他说他没有感觉 还骗我给他口交
which is a pretty good heckle, actually.
不过这黑招倒是挺损挺有创意的
- Is there a question? - ‭Nope.
-有问题吗 -没有
I just wanted you to know that you were wrong.
我只是想告诉你 你错了
You were wrong.
你错了
Jimmy can say he's fine all he wants,
吉米当然可以说他没事
but sooner or later, his dad's death is gonna hit him,
不过他迟早会为他爸爸的死伤心的
and when it does, you're gonna have to be there for him.
当他伤心的时候 你必须在他身边陪着他
When? We're going on a rad cruise.
什么时候 我们要去极致巡游了
Are you saying this could come out on the rad cruise?
你是说那种情况可能在极致巡游途中发生吗
Sure. Yes, it could happen on the rad cruise.
当然 对 可能会在极致巡游途中发生
What's the rad cruise?
极致巡游是什么
No, I don't want to know. I mean, I do want to...
不 我不想知道 我是说我想...
Never mind. ‭So you're telling me
算了 所以你是说
I need to help him get it all out now,
我必须帮他现在就宣泄出来
just pop it like a pimple.
就像挤痘痘一样
No, that is not how humans work.
不 人的情绪不是那回事
Yeah, I get it.
没错 我明白了
Get him cry.
让他哭出来
Hoo-hoo, there, there, we'll be done by Wheel.
然后安慰他"没事没事" 到轮子播出时就没事了
Of Fortune. Seven years in school? Really?
《幸运之轮》节目啊 上学七年 不是吧你
Gretchen, Jimmy has got to go through his grieving process.
格雷琴 吉米必须经历一个悲伤的过程
All right?
明白吗
It's not gonna happen on your exact schedule.
不会按你的时间安排发生的
I think I'm gonna do it my way.
我要用我的方式来处理
Thanks for nothing.
谢谢你没帮上任何忙
Your boyfriend... sucks.
你男朋友 逊毙了
Sucks.
逊毙了
Simon's sisters and Kitty sprawled on the carpet,
萨蒙的姐妹们和凯蒂懒散地趴在地毯上
watching Top of the Pops, their bums in the air.
看着《流行前线》 屁股翘得高高的
From his perch on the coach, Simon noted
萨蒙坐在沙发上 他注意到
that while Cynthia and Patsy had gotten quite porcine,
辛西娅和帕西变得像猪一样臃肿
Kitty's bottom had an almost otherworldly lift,
凯蒂的屁股高高翘起
as if in the process of being raptured
仿佛因为太完美了
for being too perfect to dwell any longer on Earth.
而不适合继续留在这地球上
Goddamn it!
该死的
What's wrong with me?
我这是怎么了
It's been hours,
都好几个小时了
and I still haven't perfected the bum metaphor.
我还没润色好这个屁股的暗喻
- My fingers hurt. ‭- My dad died.
-我的手指好疼 -我爸爸死了
At least you know where he is.
至少你知道他在哪里
Edgar, I need sustenance. Where are my snacks?
埃德加 我需要食物 我的零食在哪里
Uh, sorry, Jimmy. There was some police activity near the store.
抱歉 吉米 商店附近有什么警务活动
That's my last food!
那是我最后一点儿吃的了
I've been thinking about it all day,
我已经考虑一整天了
and you really need to cry, Jimmy.
你真的得哭出来 吉米
- My therapist says it's very... - Gretchen,
-我的理疗师说这样非常... -格雷琴
the sheer breadth of my labyrinthian abstruse psychological composition
我的心理情况非常复杂 如同一座迷宫
cannot possibly be second-handedly grasped
是不可能被一个长滩社区大学
by some Long Beach Community College graduate
毕业的心理医生所理解的
who deals with the... tragically maladroit all day.
她整天不过是跟一堆可悲的蠢货打交道
No offense.
无意冒犯
None taken, because I do not know that word.
没事 因为我完全听不懂那个词
Just give me the afternoon.
把下午的时间腾出来给我
We'll do some super-sad shit,
我们好好地伤心一下
you'll poop out some tears and we'll be home by Wheel.
你大哭一场 然后我们到轮子播出时就回家了
...of Fortune.
《幸运之轮》
It won't work. I feel nothing!
没用的 我真的没感觉
But fine. Let's go.
但是好吧 我们走吧
Work day's already a disaster.
反正工作已经很不顺利了
I don't know why I'm suddenly blocked.
不知道为什么我突然灵感全无了
I'm rewriting the same paragraph over and over.
我在一遍又一遍地重写同一段落
Killswitch, while I'm out,
卡仔 我出去的时候
copy edit the chapter where Simon watches Kitty bathe
复制编辑下萨蒙在迷幻舞曲音乐会之后
after the trip-hop concert.
看凯蒂洗澡的那一章
Oh, and for the love of God,
对了 苍天大老爷啊
finally learn how to spell "Anilingus," will you?!
你他妈赶快学会拼写"舔肛"这个词行不行
You never say "Thank you."
你从不说"谢谢"
That's what the money's for!
给钱就是为了不用说谢谢
I'm so glad we're gonna learn how to be a family.
我很高兴我们要学习怎么成为一家人了
Family.
家人
But we're already a family.
但我们已经是一家人了啊
You can't just have two people in a family, Paul.
一个家庭里不能只有两个人 保罗
Name one family that's two people.
你说有哪个家是两个人的
Gilmore Girls.
《吉尔莫女孩》
We have to learn how to be good parents,
我们要学习怎么当好父母
so that when we're old, they'll take good care of us.
这样我们老的时候 他们才会好好照顾我们
Plus, you're so accident-prone.
而且 你这么容易出意外
You turned into my knife,
你一不小心撞到我的刀上
and it's taken, like, forever
结果经过好长好长时间
for your skin to grow back together.
你的皮肤才重新长到一起
You mean heal?
你是说痊愈吗
Dogs heel, Paul.
狗才跟着跑[同音] 保罗
Men get strong.
人越挨刀越坚强
- Nerds! ‭- Oh, my God.
-呆子们 -我的天
I still can't believe you're keeping it.
我仍然不敢相信你们要把那玩意生下来
Oh, Rebecca, you josher.
瑞贝卡 你真会开玩笑
Such a bummer about the timing though.
不过你们这时机真不好
By the time it comes flopping out,
等你把那玩意儿挤出来的时候
our entire family's gonna be so babied out,
我们全家人都已经为我的宝宝激动过了
your poor little lump's not gonna get any attention.
谁也不会在意你肚子里掉出来的那块肉的
You're just mad I didn't get all fat like you.
你只是气我没像你一样发福
You're barely pregnant.
你才怀孕没多久
Yo, dingus, help me gaffle some of these brews.
喂 阿呆 帮我偷点啤酒
Becca's being a cooze and doesn't want me to drink
贝卡又抽疯 不想让我喝酒
so I actually pay attention.
好让我保持专注
Anyway, pretend like you got to go drop a dook,
总之 你装出一副想拉屎的样子
grab, like, four of them dummies,
拿上四瓶啤酒
leave 'em in the toilet tank for me,
帮我藏在马桶水箱里
Godfather-style.
就像《教父》里那样
Nothing gets this pimp through a dumb baby class like toilet beer.
唯有马桶里的啤酒能让本爷熬过傻逼育婴课
Hello, mommies and daddies.
准妈妈准爸爸们好
So, last week we covered birth plans
上周我们讲到了生产计划
and how pretty much everyone poops during labor.
以及几乎所有人都会在生产时大便失禁
So today we're gonna practice
今天我们要练习一些
some real-life skills.
实际生活中会用到的技能
Everybody come and grab a baby doll. Come on.
每个人都过来抱一个婴儿娃娃 来吧
Emotions are dangerous, Gretchen.
情绪是很危险的 格雷琴
Think about it, the most emotional movie characters always die.
想想看 最情绪化的电影角色总会死掉
Kane from Citizen Kane.
《公民凯恩》里的凯恩
The wife from Up.
《飞屋环游记》里那老头的妻子
Table-dancing destitute
《泰坦尼克号》里
on the bottom deck of the Titanic.
在底层船舱的桌子上跳舞的穷人们
And the ones who survive in movies:
而在电影中幸存下来的那些角色
RoboCop, Terminator,
机械战警 终结者
- Chappie. - Those are all robots.
-超能查派 -那些都是机器人
Yeah, exactly. No emotions.
没错 一点情感都没有
Just cold circuitry and a thirst for revenge.
只有冰冷的电路系统和对复仇的渴求
I don't really know why you guys insist on sitting in the backseat.
我真搞不懂你们为什么坚持坐在后座上
I'm not an Uber.
我又不是优步司机
Yeah, damn right you're not.
没错 你还真他妈不是
What's that?
那是什么
His rating.
他的服务评价
‭One star.
一颗星
Oh, almost forgot. Give us your car booze.
我差点忘了 把你车里的藏酒给我
Guys, I really have to get to my VA appointment.
二位 我真的得赶去退伍军人事务处了
‭Fine. But when you're done with your stupid thing,
好吧 但等你这些蠢事办完后
you're giving us a ride home.
你得来载我们回家
Come on. A little wah-wah,
快点 随便哭一哭
death is sad, and then you're done.
死亡真悲伤 然后就完事了
Pretend one of these is your dad's grave.
假装这里有一座坟是你爸的
The problem is death doesn't bother me.
问题是 死亡困扰不到我
I'm not upset by the inevitable.
我不会为无法避免的事难过
It's like being upset by the weather
那就像为天气而难过
or by an Irishman proving untrustworthy.
或是为爱尔兰人不值得信任而难过
Look.
快看
Real live dead person.
"活生生的"死人
Come on. Maybe it'll stir something up.
快来 没准能撩起点情绪来
...with so many questions and so few answers.
疑问那么多 却少有答案
Hi. Sorry.
你好 抱歉
But it would be a mistake to think of today as a sad day.
但若将今天看做悲伤的一天是不对的
Charlotte, if you would please step forward.
夏洛特 麻烦你上前来
Our Father, who art in heaven...
我们在天上的父
Jimmy, am I... Jimmy, am I crazy
吉米 吉米 是我疯了
or is this funeral hella sexy?
还是这场葬礼性感到爆
I don't know where that fetish came from,
我不知道你这癖好是哪来的
but it is absolutely...
但那绝对...
Oh, my God, you're right.
我的天 你说的还真对
It's like the funeral from November Rain.
就像《十一月的雨》里的那场葬礼
Wait! Make sure to pull out. I can't get pregnant.
等等 务必记得拔出来 我不能怀孕
Your dad might be floating around right now,
你爸的亡灵说不定正在周围游荡
looking for a body to reincarnate.
寻找能投胎转世的肉身
Good call.
你真明智
Too hard.
太用力了
Yes!
太好了
It's not real!
又不是真的
It's not a real baby!
那又不是真的宝宝
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, we got a little distracted at that last place.
好吧 我们在上一站有点分心了
But this is it: living fathers with their kids.
但就是这没跑了 活生生的父亲带娃
That is some straight-up "Cat's in the Cradle" shit right there.
绝对像《摇篮里的猫》那首破歌一样催泪
Plus, look at my dope maze.
另外 看看我画的炫酷迷宫
Usually, I'm a master of all art forms --
通常来讲 我是所有艺术形式的大师
writing, music, quips,
写作 音乐 警句
mixed media collage --
多材质拼贴画
but, for some reason, I am creatively blocked.
但出于某种原因 我的灵感枯竭了
A sun wearing sunglasses.
一个戴太阳镜的太阳
Doesn't even make sense.
根本说不通啊
He's too bright for his own eyes?
难道他觉得自己的光芒太耀眼了吗
It's because you need to cry it out.
那是因为你需要哭一场发泄出来
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
Jesus Christ.
老天爷啊
I don't even know what to do with you anymore!
我实在不知道该拿你怎么办了
And... jackpot.
中奖了
Go. Follow him.
去 跟上他
Maybe he'll rage-kick a garbage can,
也许他会愤然踢一下垃圾桶
remind you of your dad. Go.
让你想到你爸爸 去吧
All right.
好吧
I will give it a go.
我会试试看的
What you workin' on, buddy?
你在干什么呢 伙计
Parenting, right?
为人父母真难 是吧
I don't know what to do, man.
我都不知道该怎么办了
It's hard to communicate with them, yeah?
和他们交流很难 对吧
Like you don't even recognize yourself in them.
就像你从他们身上完全都认不出自己了
I don't.
我是认不出来
You're frustrated
你一定很泄气
because he's a little clumsy,
因为他有点笨
a little too artsy-fartsy,
有点太附庸风雅
because he broke a blood vessel in his eye crying at My Girl.
因为他看《我的女孩》哭爆了眼睛里的血管
What? No.
什么 才不是
He's legitimately a bad person.
他真的是个坏人
Like, my son is an awful human being.
我儿子是个可怕的人
- What? - ‭He set up a bunch of Facebook accounts to cyberbully me.
-什么 -他注册了一堆脸书账号对我发动网络暴力
Hey, this bitch is bothering me.
喂 这个小婊子一直在烦我
You trying to hit on my dad, twink?
你是想勾引我爸吗 小基佬
Jimmy, turns out this kid sucks.
吉米 原来这小孩烂透了
You suck! What kind of adults go
你们才烂透了 什么样的大人会来
to a paint-your-own-pottery place anyway?
自绘陶器店这种地方啊
Nasty-ass pedophiles.
臭不要脸的恋童癖
‭Oh, shit!
- Don't go... - ‭Shut up, Greg.
-别走 -闭嘴 格雷格
I wish you would call me Dad.
我希望你叫我爸爸
Well, I wish you'd suck my dick.
我还希望你给我舔鸡巴呢
Oh, hey, emotion check.
看看有没有情绪
Actually, I think I felt something that time.
其实 我想刚刚我感受到了什么
Really?! Jimmy!
真的吗 吉米
We're thawing your cold, dead heart.
我们在融化你冰冷的已死的心
Hurry up! We got one more stop on the sadness tour.
快点 我们的悲伤旅途还有一站
Okay. Let me call an Edgar.
好吧 让我打给埃德加
We're ready to go.
我们准备走了
And I sincerely hope you've got our car booze.
而且我真心希望你准备好了在车上喝的酒
Sorry, Jimmy, I can't come. My car broke down.
抱歉吉米 我来不了了 我的车坏了
Oh, well, that's not a surprise.
真是一点也不意外
Piece of shit with no auxiliary plug or car booze!
那破烂玩意儿没有辅助启动装置也没有酒
零分差评
Great job. Here's a Sophie giraffe
做得很好 长颈鹿苏菲送给你
for winning the skills section. ‭
恭喜你在技能比拼环节获胜
Oh. No, that's...
不 那是...
Okay.
好吧
I won a prize.
我得奖了
You're such a natural mommy.
你真是天生的好妈妈
One of the dads just told me the neatest thing:
有位爸爸刚告诉我件很棒的事
babies are programmed
宝宝们出生的时候
to look like the father when they're born.
一定会长得很像父亲
Won't that be so adorable?
那多可爱啊 不是吗
A tiny little me suckling at your bosom?
一个小小的我吸着你的奶子
Linds...
琳子
that was actually quite... impressive.
你刚刚真的非常厉害
I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I think...
我真不敢相信我会说这话 但我觉得
you were born to be a mom.
你真是天生的好妈妈
Thanks, Bec.
谢谢 贝卡
There's something's wrong with my big ol' honkers!
我的大奶子出问题了
Ah! No leche!
哇 没有奶了
- Glug, glug, glug, glug, glug. - Oh. This poor dear.
-咕嘟咕嘟咕嘟咕嘟 -我可怜的宝贝
He is so delirious from working so many double shifts.
他总是连上两个班 都累得精神错乱了
Paul, will you drive us home?
保罗 你能开车送我们回家吗
Of course. See you at home, Mama?
当然了 家里见咯 妈妈
Sure, Pap...
好啊爸...
Paul.
保罗
Um, hi, what is this?
你好 这是什么
What do I look like, some baby lady?
难道我看上去像个育婴妇女吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
M-My wife, she's stuck at work-- shocker.
我妻子工作太忙了没能来 真是一点都不震惊
She gave me this shopping list, and,
她给了我这份购物清单
man, I have no idea what I'm doing.
但我对这种事根本毫无头绪
Okay.
好吧
Looks like you're gonna need a Miracle Blanket, a Woombie,
看上去你需要一块打包毯 一块包巾
a Boppy-- really great neck support--
一个枕头 真是很棒的颈部支撑
and, of course, Zipadee-Zip.
当然了 婴儿专用睡衣袋
It'll be quicker if I just do it.
不如我直接帮你找比较快
Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
非常感谢你 我很感激
Well, Gretchen, you did it.
格雷琴 你做到了
I can't think of a place ‭more gloomy, more soul-crushing,
我再也想不出比这更阴郁 更让人心碎
more quintessentially England.
更英伦范的地方了
Yeah, I thought you might want a wee English breakfast.
没错 我想你可能想来点英式早餐
- Excuse me? ‭- Don't be a berk.
-什么 -别犯傻了
You know what I'm talkin' about, Shitty Jimmy.
你知道我在说什么 屎吉米
- Are you being Ronny? - Today's been all abstract.
-你是在模仿罗尼吗 -今天一整天都那么抽象
It's time to personalize it.
是时候人物化了
I even boned up on some British slang online.
我还在网上专门钻研了些英国俚语
Blarmy! Knob jockeys getting married?!
狗日的 同性恋都可以结婚了吗
Next thing you know, some ringburner's
接下来 有人都要操狗
gonna want to shag and marry his dachshund!
并且和狗狗领证结婚了吧
Almost felt something again. Get more personal.
好像又感受到什么了 更加私人化一点
Uh, talk about my ceramic pony collection
说说我的陶瓷马藏品
or the time Fiona caught me kissing a magazine cover of Boy George
或者菲奥娜发现我亲博伊·乔治杂志封面那事
because I thought he was a girl.
因为我以为他是个女孩
Look at 'at pasty skin.
瞧瞧你这苍白的皮肤
Them soft girl hands.
女孩般柔软的手
The poofy scrote
你这该死的废物
never worked an honest day in his whole miserable, sodding life.
一辈子都没工作过 过着可悲的一生
Now, you listen to me, you fat, grey void.
给我听好了 你个肥胖的老混蛋
Writing is hard! It is actual work.
写作是很难的 也是份实实在在的工作
It's a noble, nay, spiritual endeavor
那是份高尚的 精神的付出
that taxes both the brain... Oh, my God.
不仅需要脑力的...天啊
This wretched idea of yours might actually be working.
你这个烂主意可能还真起作用了
- The feeling? It's back. - Yeah, it's coming.
-找回那些感觉了吗 -是的 汹涌而出
Oh, my God. Here it comes.
天啊 真的来了
That was the feeling? A fart?
这就是那种感觉吗 一个屁
Apparently. Well, I told you,
显然嘛 我跟你说了的
I'm very evolved.
我进化得很高级了
Stupid therapist.
傻逼心理医生
I'm warning you, this better be it.
我警告你 这事最好到此为止
If you lose your shit on the cruise
如果你在巡游途中崩溃了
and ruin my time with Cotton Candy Raccoon,
毁了我跟棉花糖浣熊 泡泡壁虎
Bubble Gecko, or Sneezy Panda,
喷嚏熊猫相处的美好时光
I... Well, she died in a plane crash. But never mind.
我...它死于飞机坠毁中了 算了
How do you even mess up toast?
你怎么把吐司也搞得这么难吃
Thanks so much for helping.
谢谢你的帮助
Jesus, I'm already this overwhelmed.
天啊 我已经觉得有点扛不住了
I don't even have a baby yet.
我的孩子都还没出生呢
How are you this good at it already?
你怎么会已经这么擅长这些事了
I have no idea.
我也不知道
So now what? I'm just stuck doing this baby shit
现在要怎么样 我后半辈子都要
for the rest of my life?
围绕着孩子转了吗
What if there are other things I'm meant to be
如果我的人生注定还有其他的成就
and I never find out?
但我却一直不知道呢
Like a phlebologist or a dinosaur? ‭
比如静脉血医师或是恐龙
Once my ex and I split,
有次我和我前女友分手了
I figured that was it.
我心想 一切到此为止了
I was never gonna be a dad.
我永远都不会成为一个父亲了
Then I meet this cute Asian chick
然后我在库布里克大师作品展上
at the Kubrick exhibit at LACMA
遇到一个可爱的亚洲女孩
and suddenly she's knocked up
突然 她就怀孕了
and I get this second chance at 42.
我在42岁高龄获得了第二次机会
So you believe in second chances?
所以你相信第二次机会吗
I didn't.
我本来不信
But I guess I do now.
但我现在信了
Oh, Jesus. What the hell are you doing? Are you insane?
天啊 你在干什么 你疯了吗
I just told you, I'm on my second chance!
我才刚跟你说 我这是在把握第二次机会
- I just thought... - Oh, my God! What is wrong with you?!
-我以为... -天啊 你是有什么毛病
Why would you even do that? I talked to your husband!
你为什么要那么做 我还跟你丈夫说过话呢
He was so nice.
他人那么好
- We're going kayaking together sometime! - Fine.
-我们还约好了一起划皮艇呢 -好吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
This isn't a singles bar where you just pick up guys!
这又不是单身酒吧 让你可以钓汉子
- You're having a baby, you weirdo! - Shut up,
-你都要生孩子了 你个怪胎 -闭嘴
shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
‭Shut up.
闭嘴
I got your snacks.
我买了你要的零食
It's too late.
已经太迟了
I've already lost an entire day's writing.
我已经一整天都没写作了
Sorry, literature.
对不起了 文学
Mmm, rum Christophers; they're so disgusting,
朗姆饼 好恶心啊
I can't stop eating them.
但我吃得根本停不下来
How was your thing today?
你今天那事怎么样了
Fine.
挺好的
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
No.
不想
Yes! Two for two.
好棒 两个问题人士都搞定
Well, Dad, here we are.
爸爸 终于到了
The final test.
最后的考验
That's it.
就该这样才对
Get it out.
都发泄出来
Let all the sadness out.
把悲伤都发泄出来
I thought you were crying!
我以为你在哭呢
No. It's amazing.
没有 真的太爽了
I was smelling the jacket that Dad left
我拿出了我爸留下的那件外套
and it smelled exactly like him.
上面完全是他身上的气味
Just cigarettes, ale, beans, occupational failure.
香烟味 麦芽酒味 大豆味 职业失败的味道
And in a rush, that feeling that we'd been searching for all day
突然间 我们寻找了一整天的那种感觉
just came flying out. And, Gretchen,
就那么喷薄而出 格雷琴
it wasn't sadness.
那可不是悲伤
It was happiness.
而是幸福
I'm free.
我自由了
I am finally free!
我终于自由了
And I'm finally unstuck creatively.
我的创意桎梏终于解除了
I found, all right, the perfect metaphor
我终于想出了 对凯蒂的
for the heft of Kitty's adolescent bottom.
少女屁股的完美比喻
I'll tell you later. It's-it's too sexy.
我稍后再跟你说 真是太性感了
Do you want to go, uh, binge-watch
你想去 连看
that six-part series on the Susan Smith case?
关于苏珊·史密斯案的那部六集迷你剧吗
Yeah. Just a sec.
好啊 稍等下
Now that my parental nightmare is finally over,
现在我的父母噩梦总算结束了
I'm gonna get rid of everything that smacks of Ronny Overly.
我要处理掉有关罗尼·奥弗利的一切
May he rest in relative peace
愿他获得
for someone of his arterial calcification.
对一个动脉石灰化患者而言相对的安宁