我爱上的人是奇葩 第三季 You're the Worst Season 3 第6集: 最后一次快乐星期天 The Last Sunday Funday

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 温蒂·斯坦齐勒

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 萨米拉·威利 / 达里尔·布里特-吉布森 / 布兰登·史密斯 / 科莱特·沃夫


台词
- Oh, nude beach. - Ball pit.
-裸体海滩 -球池
- Strip club. - Paddle boats.
-脱衣舞夜店 -脚踏船
- Dildo party. - Turtle races.
-假鸡巴派对 -乌龟赛跑
- Sex trampoline. - Ah, yes.
-性爱蹦蹦床 -不错
Can we do that at the nude beach?
在裸体海滩玩这个可以吗
快乐星期天
- That could be like third. - What are we doing?
-可以作为第三项 -我们这是在干嘛
Making a list, ho.
做个清单 骚货
Look around, guys.
看看周围啊
Sunday Funday is so played out.
快乐星期天已经被玩烂了
Oh, no. They've corporatized your cloying, fabricated,
不是吧 他们把你们那虚假做作的醉酒假日
feckless drinking holiday.
变成公有项目了
'Tis nothing pure anymore?
这年头还有什么纯粹的东西吗
But this is our special thing.
但它是我们的独特活动啊
It's the last thing
它是仅有的能让我们
that's distracting us from the constant dangers...
把注意力从持续危险的...
Jesus!
我的天
‭We have to do Sunday Funday.
我们必须玩快乐星期天
- It's my one day off from Paul. - No!
-我就这么一天能摆脱保罗的纠缠 -不
No. You have two choices.
不行 你有两个选择
You can either be with Paul for realsies,
你要么和保罗认真在一起
or you can dump him.
要么甩了他
I am sick of listening to you complain about stuff,
我已经听够你的各种抱怨了
- and not do shit about it. ‭- Fine.
-但却不采取措施 -行吧
I won't bring it up anymore, bitch.
我再也不提了 贱人
Bad friend bitch.
损友贱人
Hey, you can't take Sunday Funday away from us.
你不能夺走我们的快乐星期天
I love it, too,
我也想玩啊
but, clearly, it cannot continue in its current form.
但显然以现有的形式是进行不下去的
But... maybe with a little creativity...
但是 可以来点创新
Legend has it,
传说...
there is a bar, a secret bar, so exclusive...
有个酒吧 秘密的酒吧 非常私密
No. We're not doing your stupid scavenger hunt
不 我们才不要玩你的白痴寻宝
for some dumb bar.
去找什么酒吧
You pitch it every Sunday.
你每个星期天都安利这个
It is not just a bar.
不是普通的酒吧哦
It is a secret bar with a hidden entrance.
是间秘密的酒吧 有着隐藏的入口
A magical land full of beautiful people,
一个佳人成群的梦幻国度
and strong beverages,
美酒佳肴
and retro decor, called a speakeasy.
复古装潢 被称为地下酒吧
Bye-bye.
再见
Goddammit guys, I need this.
你们怎么能这样 我需要这个
I had depression.
我得了抑郁症
That is a legit-ass, mental-ass illness.
那可是法定的精神性疾病
I can't be a pilot. It's a fact.
我当不了飞行员 这是事实
Also, Jimmy's dad died.
而且吉米老爸去世了
Yeah. About which, I didn't care.
好吧 关于这个 我并不在乎
And I think we both deserve to have a little fun after all that.
我觉得经历了这些 我们都应该放松一下
Also, there's a bar in L.A. I can't get into.
而且洛杉矶竟然有我进不去的酒吧
That is unacceptable.
我绝对无法接受这一点
Well, accept it,
接受吧
'cause I'm not going on a scavenger hunt to find a speakeasy.
我并不想玩找地下酒吧的寻宝游戏
Easily the worst development in bar culture
那明显是酒吧文化中
since Internet jukeboxes and big ice cubes.
继网络点唱机和大冰块后最失败的产物
Goddammit. Fine.
天呐 好吧
I will come along, but I'm not solving any riddles.
我一起去 但我不玩什么解谜
Fine.
好吧
If it keeps me out of the house...
既然可以让我不用在家呆着...
I'm in.
我加入
Oh, can we call it Sunday Funday, anyway?
我们依然能称之为快乐星期天吗
Absolutely. Yay!
当然了 好耶
I have the first clue bookmarked on my phone.
我把第一条线索存手机书签了
The site is blank except for this dumb symbol.
那个网站除了这些傻逼符号什么都没有
You can't click on anything.
你也点击不了什么
Source code.
源代码
There. See those numbers?
这里 看到这些数字了吗
They're outside any command fields.
它们不属于任何指令字段
It's a message.
它是条信息
It's an address.
是个地址
We won!
我们赢了
Ugh, nevermind.
当我没说
Too short for coordinates.
太短了 构不成坐标
Maybe it's date and time.
也许是日期和时间
Dewey.
杜威
Do we what?
"杜威"什么
Dewey Decimal.
杜威十进制
Do... we... decimal?
我 们 十进制吗[小数点]
Yeah. When I'm writing money.
没错 我写金额时用过
Or when I get to the end of the thing,
或者当我写完一长段东西
and you go "Boop" with your pen.
会用笔"啪"地点一下
- Boop. ‭- Jesus Christ.
-"啪" -我的天呐
The numbers refer to the Dewey Decimal system.
这些数字指的是杜威十进制系统
So we should go to the library.
所以我们应该去图书馆
♪Sunday Funday♪
♪快乐星期天呀♪
♪Better than a Monday♪
♪好过星期一呀♪
♪Can only do it one way♪
♪只有一种享受方式呀♪
♪And that is the drunk way♪
♪喝得醉醺醺的呀♪
♪Sunday Funday♪
♪快乐星期天呀♪
- ♪etter than a Monday♪ - Puzzles! Mysteries!
-♪好过星期一呀♪ -解谜 探秘
翻译 TVyoung 小饭 梅菜扣肉
♪Can only do it one way♪
♪只有一种享受方式呀♪
I got it.
我来拿
翻译 洗七里 泽生
时间轴 阿包 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第三季 第六集
Ew, books are gross.
操 书籍可真恶心
稀有藏书
Here Lindser, I got you a book.
琳子 我给你买了本书
《快速离婚指南》
Here's a book for you.
这本书很适合你呢
It's called "How Not to be a Bitch for No Reason on Sunday Funday".
叫做《如何不在快乐星期天无缘无故地犯贱》
Oh, look. Here's one.
看 这儿有本书
It's called "I'm Living a Double Life,
叫做《我过着双面生活
"And I Can't Be Myself Around My Husband:
且我在老公身边没法做真实的自己
The Lindsay Jillian Story", volume two.
琳赛·吉利安的故事》第二册
Where's volume one?
那第一册呢
There is no volume one.
没有第一册
You're just that stupid.
你就是那么蠢
Should he be doing that here?
他在这儿公然看黄片没问题吗
That's weird. Isn't that weird?
好怪 这不怪吗
I look at porn all the time.
我就随时随地看黄片啊
The bank, the nail salon.
在银行看 在美甲沙龙看
That dog store on Fairfax
在费尔法克斯那家不再让我
that won't let me foster puppies anymore.
领养小狗的狗狗商店看
Here we go.
找到了
Look.
"Speakeasies of Los Angeles."
洛杉矶地下酒吧
This must be it, right?
就是这个了 没错吧
I mean it has most of the numbers.
它对应了绝大部分的数字
But then what are the extra numbers in the secret code for?
那么密码里其他的数字有什么作用
It's a page number.
是页码
Obviously.
显而易见
Oh, my God.
我的天
Duh. You're so smart.
是 您最聪明了
There's a photo.
有张照片
This whole thing's just so mannered.
整件事都太矫揉造作了
A library, rare books.
图书馆 稀有书籍
So twee and completely...
太做作了 完全...
The piano.
钢琴
Could it be something about the sheet music?
会跟这张乐谱有关吗
- That's ingenious. - It's a ragtime.
-真聪明 -那是拉格泰姆乐
You can tell from the stride in the left hand.
可以从左手的跨度看出来
What?
怎么了
I took piano lessons.
我学过钢琴
Mom used to challenge me to see how loud I could play
我妈以前让我能弹多大声就弹多大声
while her and her scene partner ran lines in her room.
她跟和她演对手戏的演员就在房里"对台词"
Do we know anyone who knows ragtime?
我们认识了解拉格泰姆乐的人吗
God damn! These pixels look big as shit!
我操 这像素看着跟马赛克一样
So I just got a fun piece of news.
我有个有趣的消息
Shitstain and Jaclyn eloped.
施斯坦和杰奎琳私奔了
‭Oh, my God! Sweetie!
天呐 亲爱的
- That's amazing. Congratulations. - ‭Thank you.
-太棒了 恭喜 -谢谢
We were in Vegas checking out Gilles Goujon's
我们当时在拉斯维加斯的永利酒店
new schnitzel restaurant in the Wynn,
品尝法式炸肉排
and figured, why not start the rest of our life today?
就想着 就从今天开启余下的人生吧
Yeah. Isn't that a fun surprise?
是啊 那可真是个有趣的惊喜
It puts shit into perspective,
那会让人用新的眼光看待很多事
like how you can live your whole life alone and... it's-it's fine.
比如如何孤单过一辈子 也没什么
I mean, I'm... I'm-I'm fine.
我...我没事
Now, let's see,
我来看看
it looks like it could be the "Hot For Florida Rag."
看着像是《情迷弗罗里达之拉格泰姆乐》
But...
不过
that repeating figure could be...
重复的音符可能是...
Oh, tricky.
真狡猾
Hold my bigifier.
拿着我的放大镜
It's called "Happy Toes,"
是《快乐的脚趾》
and it was written during World War I
写于第一次世界大战期间
by Cornelius "Eight Fingers" Gimble.
作者是八指的科尼利厄斯·金柏
"Happy Toes"? That's the clue?
《快乐的脚趾》 线索就是这个吗
Oh, I don't... I don't know.
我...我看还是不要了吧
I'm not sure how weed will affect me these days.
我不确定现在大麻会对我有什么样的影响
Actually, studies have shown that marijuana can curtail
事实上 研究表明大麻会让人
being completely lame.
不再那么挫
You gave in to peer pressure.
你屈服于同辈人的压力了
- This is really smooth. - Keep it.
-真爽滑啊 -你留着吧
Do you want to join the scavenger hunt with us?
你想和我们一起玩寻宝游戏吗
‭Hell no! I am frightened by puzzles and general trickery.
才不要 我怕死了谜题和各种诡计
The dope thing about this song is, midway through--
这首曲子的最赞之处在于 弹到一半时
blam-- switches into a minor key.
突然转成了小调
So it's like "Happy Toes," But then it's like "Sad Toes."
一开始是"快乐的脚趾" 然后成了"悲伤的脚趾"
Happy toes,
快乐的脚趾
sad toes...
悲伤的脚趾
足部诊所
So, what's the clue here?
线索是什么
Hand job massage parlors?
"手动"按摩疗养
Pupusa ladies?
卖普铺萨饼的女人
Girls wearing jeans that give them long butt?
穿着高腰牛仔裤的妹子
Poors?
穷鬼
Look!
快看
Give us your secrets!
把你的秘密交出来
I guess he's not for us.
他应该不是来配合我们的
Paul would be so good at this.
保罗非常擅长这种游戏
You've said his name twice.
你已经提了两遍他的名字
Once more, you summon him like Beetlejuice.
再提一次 就把他召唤出来
If you want to say something, say it to my face.
你想说什么就当着我的面说
Fine. A. You're boring.
好啊 首先 你好无聊
B. I know it's you who's been wiping boogers into my glove box,
其次 我知道就是你把鼻屎藏进我的储物箱
and C: you're a liar.
最后 你是个骗子
You told me to wear my stains on the outside!
你曾经叫我把问题显露出来
You can't even let Paul know you have stains.
你却不敢让保罗知道你有问题
You and me-- we're in a fight now!
你和我 撕逼大战不可避免了
Good! ‭
好啊
Sigh for me now.
请为我叹口气
- Oh, my God! - ‭Holy shit!
-我的天 -我操
Sigh for me now.
请为我叹口气
She wants us to sigh for her?
她让我们为她叹口气
- Sigh for me now. - How do you sigh again?
-请为我叹口气 -怎么叹气来着
Sigh for me now.
请为我叹口气
"Sigh for me."
"为我叹口气"
Cypher. Cypher.
密码 是密码
It's a cypher. It's a code!
她是说密码 这是个代码
Cypher the words "Me now" On the keypad.
在拨号键盘上按出密码"请为我"
6 3 6 6 9 Six, three, six, six, nine.
- Six, nine. ‭- ‭Nice.
-69式 -赞
Nothing's happening.
什么都没发生
Oh, my God! I mean, yes.
我的天 好棒
It's cool, that.
那玩意儿挺酷的
- It's a key! ‭- Baby key.
-是把钥匙 -钥匙宝宝
How are we supposed to know what it's for?
我们怎么知道钥匙是用来开什么的
Where you going?
你去哪儿
Oh, no. We scared that man so much, he dropped his typewriter.
糟糕 我们吓得那个人把打字机都丢了
He was for us. I knew it!
他就是配合我们的 我就知道
And what was the plan if we hadn't scared him?
要是我们没吓到他该怎么办
Hand it to us? Stupid.
直接递给我们吗 真蠢
It's okay to admit that you like this, Jimmy.
你承认你喜欢这个游戏也没关系的 吉米
I just want to find this bar so that I can tell
我想找到这间酒吧只是为了
whoever made this amateur game
告诉设计出这个半吊子游戏的人
what a minor league effort it is.
他这就和职棒小联盟一样难登大雅之堂
‭What the...?
什么鬼
Oh, my God!
我的天
That's insane!
那太疯狂了
Okay. That's quite clever.
好吧 这一手倒是挺高明的
The masturbating homeless man's computer took the photo.
是那个手淫的流浪汉的电脑拍的照片
But why photos of us? What does it mean?
但为什么要拍我们的照片 这是什么意思
That we're the bar.
我们才是酒吧
The bar's inside us.
酒吧就在我们体内
There's something on the back.
背面有什么东西
It's a map.
是张地图
But of what?
什么的地图
Looks like titty veins.
看起来像奶子上的血管
Train lines, maybe?
或许是火车线路
Do we know anyone who's knowledgeable about trains?
我们认识了解火车的人吗
Paul is a long-time t... No!
保罗一直 不
Beetlejuice, bitch!
召唤吧 贱人
Wèi, everybody.
喂 大家好
I bring Boba, or bubble tea.
我带了奶茶 或者叫珍珠奶茶
Oh, no!
糟糕
Oh, no!
不是吧
- I'll just have a sip of yours. - ‭No, you won't.
-让我喝一口你的 -不行 不许喝
You girls and your antics.
你们姑娘家总是这么古怪
Okay, so, the blank map you sent me
好吧 你们传给我的这张空白地图
is indeed the old Pacific Electric Railway system.
的确是旧太平洋电气铁路系统
And you see here
你们看这里
is the one spot they erased from your map.
就是他们从地图上抹掉的那个点
We are standing in the exact spot
我们所站的位置
of the missing RedCar station
就是已经不存在的雷德卡火车站
for what is now known as "Chinatown,"
如今是众所周知的中国城
or...Tang Ren Jie.
中文发音是"唐人街"
It's got to be the fortune cookie factory.
肯定是幸运签饼工厂
Come on, Lindser.
快来啊 琳子
Don't you want to come with your husband whom you love so?
你不想跟上你老公吗 你不是很爱他吗
Yes, Lindsay, do come!
是啊 琳赛 快来
I'm busy.
我很忙
‭Okay, well...
好吧 那行
How's it going?
你最近怎么样
I went off my meds because my dick didn't work,
我把药都停了 因为那药害我鸡巴硬不起来
and now I'm totally freaked out by everything,
现在什么事都能吓到我
but this pot is mellowing me out,
但这支大麻正让我放松下来
so, that's an illegal temporary fix.
所以算是违法的暂时性的解决方式
How about you?
你呢
I have to Gone Girl myself
我得上演一出《消失的爱人》
and start over where nobody knows me.
找一个没人认识我的地方重新开始
I'm the hottest girl by, like, millions,
我是千百万人中最性感火辣的女孩
because, you know, America.
因为 美国就这德性
You know, the scariest thing for me was to decide
对我而言最恐怖的事
that I needed to try to figure out my stuff on my own,
是决定我需要自己去搞清自己的状况
not just what they tell me to do.
而不是按照他们说的去做
Maybe before you do something drastic,
在你做出一些过激行为前
why not just try the thing you're most afraid of?
为什么不试试去做你最怕的那件事
You mean ask Paul to accommodate my needs
你是说让保罗在保持婚姻的前提下
within the confines of the marriage?
顺应我的需求吗
You had that right in the chamber, didn't you?
你早就想好了 是吧
I mean, sure.
当然
Why not?
为什么不试试
So everything triggers you?
所以 什么事都能触发你犯病吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
I'm worse than ever.
我的病情比以往更重了
Even, like, small noises
哪怕很小的声音
or someone yelling will just send me, like, to...
或是某人大喊大叫都让我觉得重返
Edgar?
埃德加
Turn around.
转过身去
Has that been going on for a while?
那些鞭炮已经响了有一阵了吗
Holy shit.
我操
I didn't even flinch.
我甚至都没畏缩一下
I'll be right... I'll be right back.
我 我去去就回
"The sun always shines after a downpour."
"风雨过后的阳光会更加明亮"
Well, first of all, meteorologically inaccurate.
首先 这从气象学来讲是不准确的
Second of all, meaningless.
其次 毫无意义
I don't think the clues are in the fortunes.
我觉得线索肯定不在幸运签饼里
I shouldn't have inhaled all that slippery shrimp.
我不该把那些滑虾仁都吃掉的
I'd already chugged the egg drop soup.
我已经一口气喝完蛋花汤了
And that whole fried fish.
还吃了一整条炸鱼
I have such a weakness for Cantonese, Sichuan,
我在粤菜 川菜 鲁菜
Shandong and Zhejiang cuisines.
和浙菜面前毫无抵抗力
Jiangsu I'm a little iffy on.
至于苏菜 我倒不那么太喜欢
Anything to eat in there?
这里有什么吃的吗
Immersion therapy.
沉浸疗法
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这样吗
Do it!
来吧
Hey, wait.
好了 等等
Oh, stop.
快停下
You okay?
你还好吗
I did it.
我做到了
Okay. Come on, guys. Let's get serious.
好了 小伙伴们 我们认真起来吧
- What's the next clue? - What's the next clue?
-下一条线索是什么 -下一条线索是什么
- Stop it! - Stop it!
-住口 -住口
There is nothing here.
这里什么都没有
We have wasted a whole day!
我们浪费了一整天时间
Look. Look.
快看 快看
- Oh, look, look. - Shut up, asshole,
-快看快看 -闭嘴 傻逼
and look at the dragon!
看那条龙
You are a genius.
你真是个天才
That's it.
就是这个
If it gave me a virus, I'll...
如果我手机中毒了 我就...
- Holy shit. - It's taken over my phone.
-我靠啊 -它掌控了我的手机
Give me back my phone!
把我的手机还回来
This way.
这边
This has to be it.
肯定就是这里了
I'm tired.
我累了
Let's just go to a bar.
我们随便去个酒吧算了
This does seem fruitless.
看上去确实一无所获
Plus, my stomach isn't quieting down.
而且我的肚子一直在闹腾
Yes, Jimmy. You got this.
没问题的吉米 你可以的
Go, boy. Get us to that bar.
加油啊 给我们找到那家酒吧
It's the symbol.
是那个标志
Right there.
就在这儿
The wire is the arc.
那根电线就是圆弧
The street is the line.
这条街就是那条线
The house is the triangle!
那栋屋子就是那个三角形
It's the house.
就是那间屋子
The bar is the house!
酒吧就是那间屋子
Of course it's gonna look like not the thing.
看上去当然不像酒吧咯
That's the whole stupid point of stupid speakeasies.
那正是傻逼地下酒吧的傻逼意义所在
‭Yeah, but...
是啊 但是
this really doesn't look like the thing.
这看上去真的不像啊
Shut up. Have faith.
闭嘴 要有信心
怎么了 有什么事吗
I'm sorry, wrong address?
不好意思 大概找错地方了
好吧 晚安
Well, great, Gretch.
真是好极了 格雷琴
You wasted this entire Sunday Funday.
你把这个快乐星期天完全浪费了
You have been a gigantic bitch all day, and I'm sick of it.
你今天一整天像个大贱人 我真是受够了
Oh, are we seriously gonna do this?
我们真的要这样吗
Because I've been waiting my whole goddamn life to do this.
因为我可是迫不及待了
I was born to do this!
我生下来就是为了这个
They were too happy.
他们太幸福了
They were too happy. No families are happy!
他们太幸福了 没有家庭是幸福的
They were actors.
他们是演员
Jimmy, I think this is over.
吉米 我觉得这事已经结束了
No. In battle, we risk all for a taste of the immortal.
不 在战争中 我们为了不死甘冒一切风险
In retreat, sure, we lose nothing,
撤退的话 我们当然毫无损失
but what we gain is far worse than nothing:
但我们得到的 可是比一无所获更糟的东西
Ignominy.
是耻辱
And shame.
还有羞愧
We don't give up because they make us.
我们不能因为他们的手段就放弃
We give up because we're lazy!
我们就算要放弃 也是因为太懒
Or would rather drink and watch Treehouse Masters.
或者我们更愿意一边喝酒一边看《树屋大师》
Plus, no one tells my girl she can't go to their bar!
并且 没人能对我的女人说她进不了他们的酒吧
I can go anywhere!
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
Except Nina's-- she's mad for some reason.
除了妮娜的酒吧 她因为某种原因很生我的气
And Ye Rustic.
以及村夫酒吧
The Ace Hotel. Saddleranch.
加上艾斯酒店 马鞍农场餐厅
Sagebrush Cantina.
艾树酒馆
The Alcove. 4100. The Tap Room at the Langham.
加上花园酒吧 4100 朗廷的餐厅
Oh, my God. How was I supposed to know
我的天啊 我怎么会知道
Wolf Blitzer was married?
沃夫·布利泽已经结婚了呢
Once more unto the breach.
再次突破吧
It's gonna be somewhere weird!
肯定是在什么奇怪的地方
A closet, a wardrobe, the fridge!
壁橱 衣柜 冰箱
Go!
上啊
门在哪
什么门
你们是谁
你邀请他们来的吗
不 他们是你的朋友
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉 真抱歉
Nice touch.
干得不错
Upstairs.
楼上
你们在干什么
这是在干什么 什么情况
I don't understand what you're saying.
我听不懂你在说什么
我要叫警察了
Ooh, flautas.
卷饼耶
警察吗
Mexico's spring roll.
墨西哥春卷
有人闯入了我家
Oh, nice acting, dummies.
演的真像啊 笨蛋
发生什么事了
It's got to be in here.
肯定在这屋里
你们干什么
你们是谁
你们到我家来干什么
到底是怎么回事
你们在干什么
冷静
别碰那些东西 也别碰我的孩子们
我们是好人 我们不会做什么的 求你们了
I really thought they were actors.
我真的以为他们是演员啊
It's okay, Jimmy. We tried.
没事的 吉米 我们努力了
It's cool, man.
没事的 兄弟
Why are you so relaxed?
你为什么这么放松
Exactly.
就是啊
Wait, the police let you keep your drugs?
等等 警察竟然没没收你的毒品吗
So incompetent.
真是太无能了
Excuse me! It is with great distress
不好意思 虽然这样做压力山大
that I must ask for a moment of privacy.
但我必须请求享受一下"私密时刻"
No, Paul! You are not using the toilet in here.
不行 保罗 你不能在这里使用厕所
Were that I could make it so, wife,
我也希望我能忍住不拉 爱妻
but the situation has become dire.
但现在已经屎到临头不得不拉了
Lindser, I'm sorry.
琳子 对不起
Even though it's super boring for me,
尽管这对我来说非常无聊
and believe me girl, it is like TED Talk boring.
相信我 妹子 就跟泰德演讲一样无聊
But it's my job to listen no matter what.
但不管怎样 我都得听
But you're right.
但你说得对
Sometimes I do wish he would just disappear.
有时候我的确希望他能凭空消失
I'm a witch.
我是个女巫啊
I wish for $100.
我希望能有100美元
Gather 'round quick.
赶快聚集起来
Welcome, players.
欢迎啊 各位玩家
You have traversed a great and difficult distance.
你们长途艰辛跋涉而来
Congratulations.
恭喜
A night like no other awaits.
接下来请享受无与伦比的美好夜晚
Thank you.
谢谢
My, it was an ordeal indeed.
天啊 真是严酷的考验
I have so many questions!
我有好多问题
Two rye Manhattans please.
来两杯黑麦威士忌鸡尾酒
That'll be $42.
总共42美元
Oh, my God, you got to be shitting me.
天啊 你他妈开什么玩笑
I'm sorry, Jimmy.
我很抱歉 吉米
This place sucks.
这地方烂透了
Speakeasies are lame.
地下酒吧太傻逼了
Well, I told you.
我跟你说过了啊
But I found it for you.
但我还是替你找到了
- I beat them. ‭- We wanted each other to be happy.
-我打败了他们 -我们都希望对方能开心
Ah, there you are.
你在这儿啊
Excellent work with the QR code.
那个二维码设计的真赞啊
Let-let me ask you about the, uh...
我想向你打听下关于那个...
masturbating homeless man. Was he...
手淫的流浪汉 他是不是...
Why didn't you want to be with me today?
你今天为什么不想跟我在一起
Paul, I can't pretend to be someone
保罗 我无法继续假装
I think you'd like anymore.
我觉得你会喜欢的那种人了
If we have any chance, I have to tell you what I want,
如果我们还有机会走下去 我必须告诉你我想要的
and you have to decide if you can live with it or not.
你必须决定你能否接受那个
All I've ever wanted is the real Lindsay.
我一直想要的 就是真实的琳赛啊
Tell me.
告诉我
- Your wish is my... - I want to bone other guys.
-你的愿望就是我的... -我想睡其他男人
Physically.
真正地打炮
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不要
No, no, no. Jimmy.
不 不要啊 吉米
What?
什么
You can't do that.
你不能那么做
That would break my heart.
那会让我心碎的
No, Paul, it's for us.
不 保罗 这是为了我们
You can watch.
你可以在旁边围观
I mean, I'd like you to watch.
我希望让你围观
I want to be a family,
我想好好维持这个家庭
but I also want to be happy.
但我同时也想要活得开心
You want me to be happy, right?
你也想让我开心 对吧
I consent.
我同意了
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
This is going to be so good for us.
这一定会对我们的生活大大有利的
Family.
家庭啊
♪ Oh, it's right time... ♪
♪此刻正是... ♪
Hello, hipster dorks of the speakeasy. ‭
大家好啊 地下酒吧的各位嬉皮士呆子
My name... is Jimmy Shive-Overly.
我叫吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
And I'm gonna sing you a song!
接下来我要为大家唱首歌
♪ Happy toes ♪
♪快乐的小脚趾♪
♪ Time to say good-bye to woes ♪
♪是时候告别悲伤了♪
♪ Every Jack and Jill knows ♪
♪每个人都知道♪
♪ She's the gal for me ♪
♪她就是我的真命天女♪
♪ Happy toes ♪
♪快乐的小脚趾♪
♪ Happiness I will impose ♪
♪我愿意把快乐到处播撒♪
♪ From New York ♪
♪从纽约♪
♪ To Idahos ♪
♪到爱达荷州♪
♪ 'Cause I'm in L.O.V.E. I'm in love ♪
♪因为我 陷入爱情了♪
This is the last Sunday Funday, isn't it?
这是最后的快乐星期天活动了 对吧
Oh, yeah.
肯定是了
♪ Smiles fell like dominoes ♪
♪微笑就像多米诺骨牌♪
♪ I've lost my gal ♪
♪我失去了我的女人♪
♪ So if you see her, tell her please ♪
♪如果你见到她 拜托告诉她♪