我爱上的人是奇葩 第三季 You're the Worst Season 3 第9集: 没七年就开始痒 The Seventh Layer

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 温蒂·斯坦齐勒

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 萨米拉·威利 / 达里尔·布里特-吉布森 / 布兰登·史密斯 / 科莱特·沃夫


台词
When you think about it, aren't we all special needs?
仔细想想看 我们不是都有特殊需求吗
I mean, we have this set of ways we want to be treated, right?
我们都有自己希望被对待的方式 不是吗
But the question is, is it real
但问题是 那是真实的
or is it just a reaction to life
还是只是因为生活总是让我们失望
constantly disappointing us?
所以产生了这样的反应
Of course, we blame those who are closest to us for our misery,
当然 我们将自身的不幸归咎到最亲近的人身上
instead of taking responsibility for being unsatisfiable dick nuggets.
而非为自己不知足的混帐行为承担起责任
We say, "Hey there, person I love,
我们经常说 "你好啊 我爱的人
I'm unhappy, so clearly you're failing me."
我不开心 显然是因为你让我失望了"
My wife is miserable,
我妻子就活得很辛苦
and instead of dealing with her own malfunction,
但她没有去应对自己的问题
she fixates on some minor financial trouble I had.
而是来关注我小小的财政问题
So not only am I now not allowed to spend more than 25 bucks
所以现在我都不被允许花25美元以上的钱
on anything fun,
用于娱乐
she requires me to haggle for everything.
她还要求我买什么都还个价
I'm a happy dude.
我是个快乐的男人
But Bec, she's this angry bee swarm.
但贝卡 她就是个愤怒的蜂群
And instead of actually pollinating some goddamn flowers,
她不去给那些该死的花授粉
she finds me enjoying life
当她发现我在享受生活
and knows she can't have that.
并知道她没办法去享受
So, buzz! Sting!
就跑来蜇我
Anyway, so how 'bout $40?
总之 40块怎么样
It's $60.
一口价60块
Had to try.
我必须试试
You guys sure came a long way for a bassinet.
你们就为买个摇篮 跑得可真够远的
- My glasses! - Oh, when Bec wants something...
-我的眼镜 -贝卡想要 千万里也得跑
Doing good, bud!
表现不错 兄弟
I broke my glasses!
我把眼镜弄碎了
When's the baby due?
预产期什么时候
I forget. Whenever.
我忘了 随便吧
Hey, shoot me a text
对了 给我发条短信
confirming that I tried to haggle with you.
证明我真的试图还过价
Shotgun!
副驾位
I called shotgun!
我要坐副驾驶位
- I'm driving. - So what?
-我开车啊 -所以呢
I still get shotgun! ‭
副驾驶位还是我的
翻译 大叔酱 TVyoung 洗七里
翻译 梅菜扣肉 泽生
时间轴 阿包 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第三季 第九集
You're listening to Folio.
您正在收听弗里欧电台
I'm Steve Cornelia.
我是斯蒂夫·科尼利亚
Up next, we'll talk to the ambrosial Jay Becanerny.
接下来 我们将与伟大的杰·巴克纳尼对话
I've known Jay since we were both fact-checkers at the New Yorker.
我们还在《纽约客》做核查员时就认识了
The year, I shall not reveal,
具体是哪年我就不说了
but suffice it to say that we each carried...
但可以说 我们都...
Well, I have to say we've made good time.
我必须说我们这一趟开得很快
I believe we'll be at my estimate home by 25 minutes or so.
我估计再过25分钟就到我家了
Road trip bonus time.
公路旅行盈余时间
Let's do a bunch of fun shit.
我们来做一堆有趣的事吧
First we got to get a blizzard.
首先我们得尝尝"暴风雪"
You put some rum in it, you call it a rizzard.
往里面加些朗姆酒 就成了"朗风雪"
If you put gin in it, gizzard.
往里面加杜松子酒 是"杜风雪"
Put wine in it, it's a wizard.
加红酒 就是"红风雪"[巫师]
Yes! See? ‭
没错 瞧吧
This is what it's all about,
就是该这样才对
family hang, making mad jokes, dicking around.
家人聚在一起 开开玩笑 到处耍耍
So boss. I love it, I really do.
超赞 我喜欢这样 真的
♪At a Tombstone bar ♪
♪在汤姆斯通酒吧♪
♪In a juke joint car ♪
♪一辆酒吧车那里♪
♪He made a stop ♪
♪他停下啦♪
♪Just long enough ♪
♪停的时间刚好♪
♪To grab a handle off the top ♪
♪够他从酒柜上拿下一瓶酒♪
♪Next stop Chi Town ♪
♪下一站是芝加哥♪
♪Lido, put the money down ♪
♪利多 快付钱♪
♪Let it roll ♪
♪喝个痛快吧♪
♪He said one more hit ought to do it ♪
♪他说再来一次 应该就足够♪
♪This joint ♪
♪这根大麻♪
♪Ain't nothing to it ♪
♪算个屁啊♪
-♪One for the road ♪- ‭Stop.
-♪来一杯留待路上♪ -打住
♪Lido ♪
♪利多♪
♪He said one more♪
♪他说再喝一杯♪
♪For ♪
♪一切♪
♪The road ♪
♪留待路上♪
Scaggs, check it.
斯卡格斯 听着
I did a list of cool road trip stuff.
我列了一张适合公路旅行的好玩物品
Check it.
快看
Strawberry patch, Pea Soup Andersens.
草莓片 安德森豌豆汤
You got to get some pea soup.
你得买些豌豆汤
Michael Penn is playing at the Morongo.
迈克尔·潘今天在摩朗格赌场有演出
I promised Lindsay I'd be home in two hours and 12 minutes.
我向琳赛保证过 我会在2小时12分钟内到家
Fine.
好吧
I'll get the gas.
我去加油
Thanks. I'll get provisions.
谢了 我去买东西
Get some Mambas and some Red Vines.
买点糖块 扭扭糖
and some Blammos, whatever flavor.
再买点多层卷心饼 随便什么口味的
But make sure it's something really messed up.
但一定要买够劲爆的重口味
Oh snap, free blue paper towels.
棒 免费的纸巾
Cool look, Corey Hart,
挺酷啊 科瑞·哈特
singer of "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night."
唱《夜戴墨镜》的歌手
They're prescription.
我这是处方眼镜
- Shh. - What?
-别说话 -怎么了
Hello, my love.
你好 亲爱的
You're on speaker phone.
我把你开免提了
No, I'm not, my ear's on the thing.
我没开 我在用耳朵贴着听
We've successfully picked up the bassinet.
我们成功地买到了摇篮
We should be home in the next two hours or so.
大概两个小时左右就到家了
You're not here?
你不在家吗
What?
什么
No.
不在啊
Don't forget, Raul is coming at 7:00.
别忘了 拉乌7点要来
That's tonight?
是今晚吗
Can you postpone?
你能推迟一下吗
Can you pick up some lube,
你能买点润滑剂
- diet sun... - Lindsay?
-减肥... -琳赛
Call Lindsay.
打给琳赛
I found Lind Ski Resort nearby.
"附近找到琳德滑雪胜地"
Call Lindsay.
打给琳赛
Dang it. Damn, damn!
该死的 我靠 我靠
- What? Don't! - Stop it.
-什么 不要 -不要这样
No.
- Cut it out. - Vernon, it's stalling.
-别闹了 -弗南 车熄火了
Great. Nice job, fa...
很好 干得漂亮 肥...
I swear you can taste each individual flavor
我发誓你可以在这种7层料卷心饼里
in these seven-layer dip Blammos.
尝出7种单独的口味
How do they do that?
怎么做到的
One, beans.
1 豌豆
Two, cheese.
2 奶酪
Three, guac.
3 鳄梨酱
Four, sour cream.
4 酸奶油
Five, salsa.
5 甜辣酱
Six, black olives.
6 黑橄榄
You sure you don't have a signal?
你确定你没信号吗
What's the seventh layer in a seven-layer dip?
7层料的第7种口味是什么来着
Why can't I remember?
我怎么记不起来了
Come on, brain.
加把劲 大脑
Aw, man.
天啊
Now I'll never figure out what the seventh layer is.
这下我再也想不出第7种口味了
What's the seventh?
第7种是什么
This is a disaster.
简直是个灾难
All right, if you could live anywhere in the world,
好了 假如你可以生活在世界任何地方
where would it be? Go.
你会选哪里 说
Where would you live?
你会生活在哪里
Go.
Paul, go.
保罗 说
I don't feel like playing games right now.
我现在没心情玩游戏
What are you doing anyway?
你这又是在干什么
What's it look like, idiot?
这还看不出吗 白痴
I'm messing with these ants.
我在戏弄这些蚂蚁
Would you help me?
你就不能帮帮我吗
With what?
帮你什么
We have no cell.
我们没手机
No one's coming by.
也没有人经过
You're not doing jack.
你也什么都没干啊
No, man.
不好
I'm thirsty.
我渴了
I ate too many Blammos and I spat on these ants too much.
我吃了太多卷心饼 又对蚂蚁吐了太多口水
You got any water? I drank all my sodas.
你有水吗 我的汽水都喝完了
No.
没有
I hear a creek.
我听到小溪声了
You can't drink creek water. It's not safe.
你不能喝溪水 那不安全
Nah, I can't get sick.
不 我不会得病的
To build my immune system,
为了强化免疫系统
I lick weird stuff at the hospital all the time.
我在医院经常舔些奇怪的东西
In surg, they say scrub up,
在手术时 他们都洗手消毒
I just fake go through the motions.
我只是假装比划一下
Come on.
走吧
求救
That's to protect the patients.
那是为了保护病人
Agree to disagree.
求同存异吧
How'd they get so mean?
她们怎么会那么坏
Both of them.
两姐妹都是
Mean-ass sisters.
坏蛋姐妹
We goofed, Paul.
我们犯了大错 保罗
We married a couple of straight meanies.
我们娶了一对心狠手辣的婆娘
My family growing up was problematic too.
我从小到大家里也问题颇多
Is that right?
是吗
I just said it was.
我刚说了的
Yeah, my parents never bonded with me
没错 我父母对我一直都不亲
on account I was born dead.
因为我出生时是死婴
So, emotionally, they already buried their son,
所以情感上他们认为儿子已经死了
but then oh, shit, dude's alive.
然后突然发现 这家伙还活着
Your parents suck too?
你的父母也很糟糕吗
No.
They were quite advanced in years by the time I came around.
我出生的时候他们年事已高了
My siblings were already out of college.
我的兄长们都大学毕业了
My nephew though, he's six years older than me.
不过我的侄子比我大6岁
He was like a father to me.
他对我来说就像父亲一样
He taught me a love of the natural world.
他培养了我对大自然的热爱
My nephew gave me my first beer.
我第一次喝酒 就是我侄子教的
Can you imagine that?
你能想象吗
Father was a kind soul,
我父亲人很好
but he just wanted to sit quietly and rest his eyes.
但他只愿静坐着 闭目养神
Anyway, that's why I'm so excited to be a young father.
正因此 我年纪轻轻就当父亲才会这么激动
What? You're like 50.
什么 你都要50岁了
I'm 35.
我才35
No. No way you're younger than me.
不 你不可能比我年轻
But I am.
但我就是
No way. That's insane.
不可能 那太扯了
Ask anyone. That is crazy.
不信你随便找人问问 太扯了
Look at you. You're insane.
看看你 你疯了
I'm five years younger than you are.
我比你年轻整整5岁
Yeah, okay. Whatever.
好吧 随你怎么说
Impossible.
根本不可能
Yes!
太好了
Water skeeters,
水黾们
I'm-a spit at you!
我要对你们吐口水了
Oh, my.
天啊
I think that...
我觉得那是...
Yes!
没错
Vernon,
弗南
it's a Squant-Billed Bushtit!
是一只短嘴山雀
A what?
一只什么
A Squant-Billed Bushtit!
短嘴山雀啊
Oh, man. I can't even.
我的天啊 真令人无语
Oh, look at him.
看看它啊
It's rare to see a male calling out of mating season.
雄鸟在非交配季节鸣叫是很难得一见的
You see, once a male mates, he falls silent.
一旦雄鸟交配过后 它就沉默了
He spends all his time tending to his mate and her chicks.
它把所有的时间都用来照顾它的配偶和雏鸟
Eventually, mute and unneeded,
最终它会变成无用的哑巴
he jumps from the tree and does not fly.
它会从树上跳下来 不再飞翔
You're harshing my swim.
我游泳的兴致都被你毁了
Boy, he would've been a good find.
天啊 它本该是个大发现的
Except I gave up my big year
但很可惜我放弃了观鸟大年
because of my unfortunate knife accident.
因为我不幸被刀捅伤
Are you done?
你好了没有
Yeah, I guess so. I'm pretty full.
我看差不多了 我喝得够饱了
Which way back?
从哪条路回去
That way.
那条路
Don't throw pinecones at me.
别朝我扔松果
You got us lost.
是你害我们迷路的
You're lucky I'm only throwing pinecones, shitlord.
我只扔松果算你走运了 你个屎人
Can you just admit that we've been walking around in circles?
你就不能承认我们在绕圈子吗
I've become too reliant on apps in recent years.
我最近几年变得太依赖手机应用了
Uncle Nephew taught me solar location.
我侄子叔教过我太阳影子定位法
He'd put me on his lap and point to the sun and say,
他将我抱到他的腿上 指着太阳对我说
"That's the only tool you'll ever need
"那是你唯一需要的工具
to get where you want to go."
它会指引你去你想去的地方"
Normally, I'd slap the shit out of you for talking like that,
通常 你敢这么说话 我肯定扇死你丫的
but I am having fun.
但我现在玩得很开心
Come on!
快来
We're men...
我们是男人
...out in nature,
身在大自然
away from the sisters Cottumaccio.
远离那对科特马奇奥姐妹
What a sonically displeasing last name.
那个破姓氏的发音太难听了
Isn't it? They're lucky to take our dope-ass names.
是吧 能从了我们的酷姓算她们走运
Now, shh.
别出声
I have to concentrate.
我得集中精神
As it is, I'm going to be terribly late to get home to Lindsay.
看来我要很晚很晚才能回家见琳赛了
And Raul.
还有拉乌
- What? - She said Raul was coming over.
-什么 -她说拉乌要来
Who's Raul?
拉乌是谁
No one.
没谁
TV repairman.
修电视的
Now, come on.
快来吧
This way.
这边走
Is the seventh layer corn chips?
第七层味道是玉米片吗
Nah, that doesn't count, damn it.
不 那不算 该死
We should bunker down for the night.
我们应该扎营过夜
No, we can make it.
不 我们能赶回去的
Even if we knew which direction to go in,
就算我们知道该往哪个方向走
which we don't,
事实上我们并不知道
'cause your gross adult nephew
因为你恶心的成年侄子
clearly just put you on his lap
把你抱上他的大腿
so he could rub his dick on your butt.
显然只是为了能在你的屁股上蹭屌
It's gonna be dark soon.
马上就要天黑了
We have to make it!
我们必须赶回去
We have to build a fire, Paul.
我们必须生火 保罗
I saw The Grey.
我看过《人狼大战》
I'm not bottle-fighting no woofs.
我可不要用酒瓶子和狼血拼
Now I'm not gonna be there for...
现在我赶不上他们那什么了
This is bad.
这太糟糕了
This is very, very bad.
实在太糟糕太糟糕了
Okay.
好吧
We got a lot of work to do.
我们有很多事要做
I'm gonna build a pit trap and catch some varmints.
我来做个陷阱 抓点有害动物
Whatever.
随便吧
I'll build a fire.
我生个火
Shoot.
该死
This ground is pretty moist.
这片土地太潮湿了
It's going to make finding accelerant difficult.
会很难找到生火材料的
*I am a doctor*
*我是个医生*
*I go snip snip*
*我会开刀*
*I rock that body*
*我在人身上妙手回春*
*or replace that hip*
*或者给人换个臀*
Now your turn.
轮到你了
Come on, it's easy. Just --
来吧 很容易的 你只要
just sing your truth.
只要唱出你的真实情况就好
*My name is Paul*
*我叫保罗*
*I am a human*
*我是个人*
*I'm Vice President of Wealth Management and Investment Strategies*
*我是财富管理与投资策略协会的副主席*
*Again my name's Paul*
*再说一次 我叫保罗*
See, the blues is easy.
瞧 布鲁斯节奏很容易嘛
I am so hungry.
我饿死了
We got to get some food. I think I'm gonna die.
我们得找点东西吃 我觉得我要饿死了
Oh, great.
这下好了
My IBS is flaring up.
我的肠道易激综合征犯了
Oh, okay, this is quite dire.
好吧 还挺严重的
I bet you're regretting making me burn all those sweet paper towels.
我猜你后悔让我烧光那些纸巾了吧
Here. It's a receipt for gas.
给你 这是加油站的收据
Hope your poop's small.
希望你的屎小条一点
Stay away from my pit trap.
别踩到我的陷阱
Don't want you scaring any future food.
我可不希望你把可能出现的食物吓跑
*Paul's going to poop*
*保罗要去拉屎了*
*That cough could be croup*
*他咳那一声可能是喉炎*
*Salt and pepper same shoe*
*盐和胡椒牌的鞋*
*My wife Bec is a stu*
*我老婆贝卡是傻逼*
You sabotaged my car!
你故意搞坏了我的车
No!
I'm saying you sabotaged my car!
我说你故意搞坏了我的车
You put diesel in the tank!
你往油箱里加的是柴油
‭What's funny?
有什么好笑的
You didn't wipe your butt.
你没擦屁股
Gas was $3.27.
汽油每加仑3.27块
My car takes 18 gallons, max.
我的车最多可以加18加仑
Total price should be, at most, $58.86.
总价最多是58.86块
Your total was $64.39!
你总共花了64.39块
The only way that's mathematically possible
这样算起来只有一种可能
is if you put diesel in the tank!
就是你在油箱里加的是柴油
Fine!
好吧
Yeah, I put diesel in your dumb tank!
没错 我是在你的傻逼油箱里加了柴油
So what? I panicked.
那又怎么样 我慌了手脚
I don't want to go home.
我不想回家
This is, like, my last chance to get out of my house
这是我离开家的最后的机会
and you're trying to end it.
而你一直要终结这次机会
Why did I agree to come help you?
我为什么要同意来帮你
You and Becca are bad people.
你和贝卡都不是好人
We're bad people?
我们不是好人
Your wife stabbed you.
你老婆捅了你
I backed into the knife.
是我自己碰到刀上的
Why was she holding it directly at you, then, huh?
那她为什么拿刀直接对着你呢
Face it, she tried to murder you.
面对现实吧 她想谋杀你
You shut up, Vernon!
你给我闭嘴 弗南
You shut up right now!
立刻给我闭嘴
You shut up, Rumpleforeskin!
你才闭嘴呢 大傻屌
I hate you! Your sunglasses look so stupid!
我讨厌你 你的太阳镜看上去特别傻逼
You're not cool at all!
你一点都不酷
- You're going to die out here, Vernon! - You're worthless!
-这就是你的葬身之地 弗南 -你这废物
- I will see to that! - You suck at everything! You're gonna die!
-我要弄死你 -你一事无成 你去死吧
I'm strong! I'm a strong man!
我很强壮 我是个强壮的人
I've killed so many people, Paul!
我已经杀了那么多人了 保罗
I'm not afraid of it!
我可不怕杀人
I am going to throw you off this mountain!
我要把你从这山上扔下去
I'm going to feed you to a bear!
我要把你喂熊
Not my hands!
别打我的手
Never thought squirrel could be so delicious.
从没想过松鼠会这么好吃
Nuts are high in protein and fat.
坚果富含蛋白质和脂肪
Makes for tender flesh.
所以松鼠肉质才这么嫩
People forget I'm a doctor and I know shit.
大家都忘了我是位医生 我懂行的
Check out his little squirrel dick.
看它的松鼠屌
You dare me to flick it?
你猜我敢不敢舔
I didn't know we'd get lost.
我不知道我们会迷路
I was just trying to buy more time.
我只是在争取更多的时间
You don't understand.
你不明白
It's a nightmare over there.
我家简直是个噩梦
Becca makes me wear full pajamas
贝卡让我穿全套睡衣
so our skins don't touch.
那样我们的皮肤就不用接触了
Lindsay may have stabbed me intentionally.
琳赛可能是故意捅了我
I only get 20% of the TiVo.
我只能用电视录像机的20%空间
And Becca's always erasing my shows "Accidentally."
而且贝卡总是故意"不小心"删掉我的节目
I missed all last season of The Librarians.
我错过了上一季《图书管理员》的所有集
Lindsay order takeout for one.
琳赛只点一人份的外卖
One time I took a French fry
有一次我点了份炸薯条
and she made me give her a dollar
她还要我给她一块钱
even though it was on my credit card.
尽管刷的是我的信用卡
Becca once held my head in the toilet for a minute
有一回贝卡把我的头按在马桶里
when I forgot to flush a duke.
因为我忘了冲水
- Lindsey's cucking me. - Yeah, no kidding.
-琳赛在给我戴绿帽子 -别开玩笑了
No, seriously.
不 是真的
That guy I mentioned earlier, Raul,
我之前提到的那个人 拉乌
he's her bull.
他是她的种马
What? Whoa.
什么 天啊
What? So he porks her and you have to watch?
什么 他操她的时候 你还得看着
‭What?
什么
Damn, that's crazy!
该死的 那太疯狂了
Jesus, why doesn't anything cool ever happen to me?
天呐 为什么我身上就没发生过很酷的事
I was trying to be a good husband.
我努力想做个好丈夫
This is going to sound bonkers,
虽然这听上去有点疯狂
but why are we even going home?
但是我们为什么还要回家呢
We should drive straight to Mexico.
我们应该直接开到墨西哥
- There's a thought. - No, I'm serious.
-倒也是个主意 -不 我是认真的
We could just disappear, start a new life.
我们可以直接消失 开启新的人生
Things are cheaper down there,
那里的东西也更便宜
and I can find out what the seventh layer is.
我还可以知道第七层到底是什么
Seriously! We're both clearly miserable.
说真的 我们明显都活得太辛苦了
What's stopping us?
有什么理由不那么做呢
The impending children.
即将出生的孩子
No, that's bullshit.
不 那是胡说八道
If a dad is miserable,
如果父亲活得很辛苦
he's no good for his kid.
他对孩子也没什么好处
Look at Jimmy. He hated his dad so much,
看看吉米 他那么讨厌他爸爸
he's actually happier now that he's dead.
父亲一死 他还更开心些
Jimmy's dad did seem to be quite a miserable person.
吉米的爸爸看上去确实像个活得很辛苦的人
Picture it-- Casa Vernon y Paul.
想象一下 弗南和保罗二人组
Just the two of us eating shellfish
就我们两个 吃着海鲜
and drinking margaritas and wizards.
喝着玛格丽塔酒和威士忌
I could take bullets out of cartel members on the DL.
我可以私下帮黑帮成员取子弹
You can be their accountant or whatever.
你可以做他们的会计什么的
We only get one shot at this life, man.
人一辈子只能活一次 老兄
She is killing my spirit.
她在扼杀我的灵魂
This is our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会
If we wait, it's going to be too late.
如果我们再等下去就太迟了
I'm in.
我加入
Seriously?
认真的吗
Seriously.
认真的
I can't go back to that house.
我不能再回那个家了
She doesn't even let me self-stimulate anymore.
她都不让我自慰了
I don't get to jack off either, not since Kasia.
从卡莎那事以后 我也不能打飞机了
Let's reclaim it.
让我们夺回主权
Let's jack off into the fire!
我们对着火堆打飞机
What? No.
什么 不要
We have to.
我们必须这样
We're not allowed to masturbate!
她们甚至都不允许我们手淫
Come on, we gotta take back domain over ourselves!
来吧 我们得夺回自己身体的主权
And into the fire? That is so manly.
而且对着火 多有男子气概啊
Okay.
好吧
But don't look at me.
不过你别偷看我
Hell yeah! I bet no one's ever done this before.
太棒了 我敢说从来没人这么做过
Hush.
闭嘴
What if it explodes?
万一爆炸了怎么办
Oh there it is.
要出来了
Oh, God.
天啊
‭Holy...
我的天啊
We just killed, like, a million of our babies.
我们刚刚杀死了千百万的子孙
I've been stuck!
我被卡住了
Wake up.
醒醒
My wound opened up.
我的伤口裂开了
I have trouble clotting
我的血很难凝固
because of my oblong platelets.
因为我的血小板是长椭圆形的
Uncle Nephew had the same ailment.
侄子叔也患有同样的疾病
I could close it with some sap and a hot stick.
我可以用一些植物汁液和火棍帮你合上伤口
We'll get you hella painkillers when we get to Tijuana.
等我们去了蒂华纳 就给你买一堆止疼药
I can't go with you.
我不能跟你一起去了
What?
什么
But Casa Vernon y Paul!
说好的弗南和保罗二人组呢
I want to be a father.
我想成为一个父亲
Last night, when I thought I was dying,
昨晚 当我以为自己快要死了的时候
all I thought about was
我脑海中唯一想到的
how I'd never meet my child.
就是我永远见不到我的孩子了
Watching how Jimmy's father squandered his opportunity
眼看着吉米的父亲浪费了他的机会
and left Jimmy such a miserable person...
让吉米成为这么一个活得很辛苦的人...
I can't do that to my offspring.
我不能这样对待我的后代
Goddamn you, Paul.
该死的 保罗
Regardless of what we do, we're in a pretty tight bind.
不去管我们做了什么 我们现在的关系很密切
I can't see anything.
我什么都看不到了
How do we get out of here?
我们要怎么离开这里
I don't know.
我也不知道
Wait.
等等
Keep playing.
继续演奏
It's the Squat-Billed Bushtit.
那是短嘴山雀的叫声
- So? - He'll lead us back to his nesting ground.
-所以呢 -它会引领我们去到它筑巢的地方
We'll follow the creek this time,
我们这次顺着小溪走
and we'll find a campground or something for sure.
肯定能找到某个野营地的
Push me up!
推我上去
But keep playing.
但同时要继续演奏
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
Um, Vernon?
弗南
What happened back at the campsite....
之前在野营地发生的事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
Okay.
好了
Thank you so much.
真是太感谢了
No problem. You really should sue the gas station guy
没事 你应该去告加油站那家伙
for putting diesel in your tank.
竟然往你的油箱里加柴油
I would, but I think he was severely mentally handicapped.
我会的 但我觉得他是个重度智障
Where y'all headed?
你们去哪儿
San Diego.
圣地亚哥
Can I pay you for a ride?
我付钱 你能载我一程吗
Yeah, sure.
好啊 行
All right, get in there.
好了 上车吧
I know I mess around a lot,
我知道我经常搞砸事情
and I like to have fun, and Becca thinks I'm a baby,
我喜欢找乐子 贝卡觉得我就是个小孩
but I'm really a good person with a good heart.
但我真的是个心地善良的大好人
- I know you are. - And I believe there is someone out there
-我知道你是 -我相信这世上一定有个人
who will love me.
是愿意爱我的
Hopefully a Mexican hottie with big naturals.
但愿是个身材火辣的墨西哥美女
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Yeah?
是吗
Me too.
我也是
Where the hell is the bassinet?
那个摇篮去哪儿了
It's not here.
不在这里
Goddamn it!
该死的
That was my baby's bassinet.
那是我家宝宝的摇篮
Someone stole my baby's crib. She could've been in there.
有人偷了我家宝宝的摇篮 她可能就睡在里面呢
I will murder whoever did this!
我要宰了那个小偷
I can't let a blind fool like you drive home.
我不能让你这瞎眼的傻瓜一个人开车回家
Oh, yeah.
是啊
That might be dangerous.
那可能会很危险
Thanks, anyway.
还是谢谢你了
All right, get in.
好了 坐进去吧
I'm glad you're staying.
我很高兴你打算留下了
Oh, I just realized I can't leave everything hanging yet.
我刚刚意识到我不能不负责地抛下一切
Plus I need cash and passports,
再说我还需要现金和护照
and I should grab some medical-grade condoms from the hospital.
我还得从医院拿些医疗级别的避孕套
They got some viruses down there that will eat up your junk
墨西哥有些病毒可以吃掉你的鸡巴
like a pig tearing into a corn cob.
就像猪啃掉玉米棒一样
Don't worry, I will give you a signal
别担心 我在离开前
before I leave in case you change your mind.
会给你一点提示的 以防你改变主意
Okay.
好的
By the way, traditionally the seventh layer can be anything.
顺便说下 传统上来说 第七层可以是任何东西
It can be ground beef,
比如牛肉碎
shredded lettuce, green onion,
生菜丝 青洋葱
jalapeños.
墨西哥辣椒
It's up to whoever makes it.
做的人想放什么就是什么
Whatever makes them happy.
只要自己开心就行
You knew this all along and you didn't tell me?
你一直都知道这个 竟然却没告诉我吗
‭You dick.
你个混蛋
Mind if we stop at the baby store?
介意我们在婴儿用品店停一下吗
I got to get my baby a place to sleep before I bail.
我得在我离开前给我家宝宝弄个睡觉的地方
- Sure. - And we got to stop at the toilet paper store,
-当然可以 -还要在厕纸店停一下
I haven't forgotten you didn't wipe your ass, you cuck.
我可没忘记你没擦屁股的事 你个绿帽男
♪One more job ought to get it♪
♪再来一次就能成功 ♪
♪One last shot 'for I quit it♪
♪再试一次再停止♪
♪One more for ♪
♪再来一个♪
♪The road ♪
♪留待路上♪