You know that feeling when a guy you like sends you a text
你知道有种感觉 当一个你喜欢的男孩子在周二的凌晨两点
at two o'clock on a Tuesday
发信息给你
night asking if he can come and find you,
问你他现在是否能来找你
and you've accidentally
而你一不小心
made it out like you've just got in yourself,
撒谎告诉他你也刚刚才走进家门
so you have to get out of bed, drink wine, get in the shower,
所以你不得不从床上起来 喝点酒 洗好澡
shave everything, dig out some Agent Provocateur business -
把该刮的毛都刮了 然后找出几件密探内衣
suspender belt, the whole bit -
吊袜腰带 全套装备
and wait by the door until the buzzer goes?
然后等在门边 等着门铃响
And then you open the door to him,
然后你给他开了门
like you've almost forgotten he's coming over.
好像你几乎已经忘记他要来了
And then you get to it immediately.
接下来你俩一触即发
After some pretty standard bouncing, you realise...
在一些几近标准的弹跳运动之后 你意识到
...he's edging towards your arsehole.
他正在慢慢靠近你的后庭
But you're drunk
但是那时你已经喝醉了
and he made the effort to come all the way here,
而他也花了不少力气才来到你这儿
so you let him. He's thrilled.
所以你就由着他了 他非常兴奋
And then the next morning, you wake to find him...
然后在第二天早上 你醒来了发现他
fully dressed, sat on the side of the bed, gazing at you.
衣冠端正 坐在你的床边 凝视着你
- He says that... - Last night was incredible.
-他说 -昨晚实在是不可思议
Which you think is an overstatement,
而你觉得他只是夸张了
but then he goes on to say that...
但他接下去说
It was particularly special because...
昨晚特别的不一样 是因为
...I've never managed to actually...
我还从来没有真正地
...up the bum with anyone before.
走过别人的后庭
To be fair, he does have a large penis.
说实话 他的确有个大阴茎
And although it's always been a fantasy of mine, I've...
尽管这个一直以来都是我的幻想 我还
never found anyone I could do it with.
从来没有找到谁愿意和我做的
And then he touches your hair...
接着他抚摸了你的头发
...and thanks you with a genuine, earnest...
还真挚诚恳地感谢了你
It's sort of moving.
还有点感人呢
Then he kisses you gently.
然后他温柔地亲吻了你
And then he leaves.
之后就离开了
And you spend the rest of the day wondering...
留你一人花了近一天的时间 思考
Do I have a massive arsehole?
我是不是有个巨大的后庭
This doesn't happen very often, does it?
这并不是经常发生 是吗
It's quite rare, yeah.
这挺罕见的 嗯
Are you going to work?
你是要去上班吗
- No, actually... - OK, this is going to sound crazy
-不 实际上 -好吧 这听起来会很疯狂
but I think that I should take your number
但是我觉得我应该要到你的电话
and I think I should call it,
然后我应该打过去
and I think I should ask
我觉得我应该问你
you if you want to go out for a drink with me.
是否愿意和我出去喝杯酒
Fuck me! You've got a boyfriend?
我去 你有男朋友了
No, we broke up quite recently, actually.
没有 我其实最近刚刚分手了
My God. I'm so sorry/really pleased.
天呐 我很抱歉 同时也很开心听到这个
How the hell did he manage to fuck that up?
他是怎么做到搞砸你们的关系的
'Power rarely gives up without a fight...
权力的割舍极少不经过斗争
'..Particularly in places where there are divisions of tribe,
在部落和宗派分裂的地区
'We also know that populism can take dangerous turns.
我们也知道 民粹主义可能会趁虚而入
'And there will be difficult days along the way.
过程中将会遇到艰辛险阻
'From the extremism of those who would use democracy
从利用民主来否决少数族群权利的极端主义
'to deny minority rights to the nationalism that left...'
到民族主义 留下了
- What are you doing? - Nothing!
-你在做什么 -没什么
- I know what you were doing. - I was watching the news.
-我知道你在做什么 -我刚刚在看新闻
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
What was he talking about, then?
那么他在说些什么
- What? - Please, I just need to hear this.
-什么 -拜托 我需要听你说
What was he talking about?
他在说些什么
Don't say anything.
不要再说了
And please don't stop me leaving.
而且请你不要阻止我离开
- Please don't! - OK.
-千万不要 -好的
Look, I've really tried to be there for you through this.
听我说 我是真的努力陪你度过这段时间
You can't say I haven't tried.
你不能说我没有努力过
Don't say anything. And please don't contact me
别再说话了 还有请你不要联系我
or turn up at my house drunk
或者出现在我家门口 喝得酩酊大醉
in your underwear. It won't work this time.
还穿着你的内衣 这一次不会有用了
I'm taking that posh shampoo.
我会带走那瓶好的洗发水
He was talking about democ...
他刚刚说的是民主
...really kind and supportive with my work.
特别的善良 而且特别支持我的工作
He'd cook all the time, run baths, hoover.
他总是下厨做饭 放洗澡水 给家里除尘
He'd laugh at all of my jokes.
他会应和我的所有笑话
He was really great with my family, my friends loved him.
他和我家人特别好 我的朋友们也很喜欢他
Plus, he was really fucking affectionate.
还有 他是真的真的深爱着我
- Sounds like a dickhead. - Yeah.
-听起来像个笨蛋 -是啊
So, was that, like, "You CAN have my number,"
那么我们应该 “你可以要到我的电话号码”
Or...? What are we...?
还是 我们是
Yes. Yeah, I guess that's a yes.
是的 是 我估计是的
And I'll be sure to treat you like a nasty little bitch.
我保证会把你当成一个下流淫荡的小婊子的
- That was a joke. - No, I know.
-那是个笑话 -哦 我知道
- I know! - OK. I was, like, "Oh!"
-我知道 -好 我还以为我说错了什么
I'll buzz you, then?
我会打电话给你的 好吗
I can't stop smiling. Sorry, I...
我止不住笑 抱歉 我
Thank you for coming in today.
很感谢您今天能来
We really appreciate you considering us
我们很感激你选择我们
for your small business start-up loan.
来为您的小生意提供启动资金贷款
I've read your application form.
我已经看了你的申请表
- Thank you. - It was...
-谢谢你 -它很
OK, that wasn't my intention, but...
好吧 这虽然不是我的本意 但是
As you are probably aware,
你可能意识到
we haven't had the opportunity to support many -
我们还没有得到很多机会来支持许多
any - women-led businesses since the...
任何 女性发起的事业 自从那次
Sexual harassment case.
性骚扰事件之后
The sexual harassment case.
性骚扰事件
- Are you all right? - Yeah, sorry. I just...
-你没事吧 -没事 抱歉 我只是
I ran from the station, so I'm just a bit hot.
我从车站跑来的 所以我有点点热
- I'm really excited about... - Water?
-我真的很激动 -要喝点水吗
No, thanks. I'm fine.
不 谢谢你 我没事
Actually, yeah, water would be great. If I could...
实际上 好的 来点水挺好的 如果我能
Sure. There are a couple of details that we need to iron out,
当然 还有一些细节问题我们需要梳理
and one or two bits and
还有一些部分
pieces I'm going to need to see some more on.
我们需要进行充分的了解
that you opened a business with your partner...
你和你的同伴一起开始经商
I'm sorry, that kind of
对不起 这种事情
thing won't get you very far here any more.
不会让你在这里得到多少好处的
No, sorry. I thought I had a top on underneath.
不 不好意思 我还以为我里面还穿了一件衣服
Yeah, OK. - No, seriously. In this case, genuine accident.
-好的 好 -真的 我说真的 这件事情绝对是个意外
I can see, given our history, why you might think...
我明白 鉴于我们的历史 你为什么这么想
No! Seriously, I wasn't trying to. I was hot.
不 我说真的 我并没有想做什么 我只是很热
I take this kind of thing very seriously.
我对于此类事情看得很重要
I'm not trying to shag you! Look at yourself!
我并没有在勾引你 你看看你自己
No, you don't understand. I NEED this...
不 你不明白 我需要这个
- I need this loan. - Please, just leave.
-我需要这笔贷款 -请你走吧
'The lecture will commence shortly.'
讲座即将开始
My sister. She's uptight and beautiful and probably anorexic,
我姐姐 她是个特别保守 但很漂亮 可能带点厌食症的女人
but clothes look awesome on her, so...
但是衣服穿在她身上总是很好看 所以
You're almost late.
你差点迟到
Had to do a flash poo in Pret.
不得不在普拉特上大号
Christ. Did you wash your hands?
上帝啊 你洗过你的手了吗
My God! You are disgusting! Fucking hell.
上苍啊 你真恶心 去你的
Of course I washed my hands.
我当然洗过手了
It's not like I grew up without a mother.
我又不是没有教养
- Heard from Dad? - No.
-有爸爸的消息吗 -没有
Dad's way of coping with two motherless daughters
爸爸和两个没妈的孩子相处的办法是
was to buy us tickets to feminist lectures,
给我俩买女权主义讲座的门票
start fucking our godmother and eventually stop calling.
和我们的教母睡觉 最后再也不联系我们了
You look tired. - Thanks.
-你看起来很累 -谢谢
I've been sleeping really well recently.
我最近睡得特别好
I'm wearing the top that she "Lost" Years ago, so...
我现在穿着的这件上衣 是她几年前“弄丢”的 所以
this is going to be tense.
今天可能会有好戏了
- Do you want to take your coat off? - No.
-你想脱掉你的外套吗 -不用了
So, any luck...
那么 有什么希望吗
- God, can we just have two seconds... - I was going to ask
-上帝啊 我们就不能有两秒钟的 -我刚刚要问
- about the cafe. - I don't want to talk about it yet.
-关于咖啡馆的事情 -我现在还不想谈论这个
- We won't talk, then. - Fine.
-那我们就不谈 -好吧
- Hair looks nice. - Fuck off.
-你头发看起来不错 -滚
The only thing harder
比起和我那个
than having to tell your super-high-powered,
控制欲强 完美主义
perfect, anorexic, rich super-sister
又超有钱的姐姐坦白自己没钱了
that you've run out of money
还要困难的事情
is having to ask her to bail you out.
就是求她救济我一下
I'm just going to ask her.
我现在要问她了
I'm just going to ask her.
我现在要问她了
I'm just going to ask her. I'm just going to come...
我现在要问她了 我只需要
- Do you need to borrow money? - No!
-你需要借钱给你吗 -不
I can't do it. I can't do it, I can't do it.
我做不到 我做不到 我做不到
- So business is good, then? - Yeah.
-那么生意应该不错了 -是的
It's good. It's really good.
很好 相当不错
It's really, really good. Yeah, it's really good.
真的真的很好 是的 真的很好
Sounds like it's really good.
听起来的确不错
- Can I get you anything? - No, thanks, I'm good.
-您需要点什么 -不了 谢谢你 我不用
Are you sure I can't get you anything at all?
你真的确定你什么东西都不需要吗
If you see him, I'm a wreck, OK?
如果你看见他 我就是个混蛋 好吗
God! Just don't get drunk and scream through his letterbox again.
上帝 只要别再喝醉了去喊穿他家的信箱就好了
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
谢谢你给我加油打气
Don't get drunk and shit in your sink again.
别再喝醉了在你水槽里拉屎就好了
When are you going to stop bringing that up?
你能不能别老提这茬啊
When you do something better.
你自己干的破事还不许人说啦
I have two degrees, a husband and a Burberry coat.
我有双学位学历 有老公 还有一件巴宝莉的大衣
You shat in a sink.
可你在洗脸盆里拉屎来着
- Hi. - Thank you. - No problem.
-嗨 -谢谢 -没事
Nothing is ever going to be better.
再不会有比这更好的事了
I swear there are pants that give you thrush.
我敢说这种裤子能让你得阴道炎
What are yours made from?
你的裤子是什么料子的
I need to get sexy pants.
我得穿性感热裤才行
I hate my body, I hate my body, I hate my body, I hate my body.
我讨厌我的身材 讨厌我的身材 讨厌我的身材 讨厌我的身材
Fucking last-minute bastard trendy parties.
去你妹的时髦派对临时通知
Why do we do it to ourselves?
我们干嘛要这样为难自己呢
My God. Definitely not. That does nothing for you.
天啊 别穿这件 对你不仅没增光反而添丑啊
These are MY clothes, Boo. I've been wearing these all day.
这些可是我的衣服 我最近一直就穿这些呢
Were you wearing your coat?
你的那件大衣也穿吗
Nothing here looked nice,
这里一件好看的都没有
so I thought I'd wear what I was wearing anyway.
所以我看我还是就穿原来那些吧
- My... - It's not really that bad at all.
-我去 -其实没那么糟啦
- Why didn't you tell me? - I love you.
-你怎么不告诉我 -我爱你
I'll buy... - I've got to get a whole new outfit now.
-我会给你买 -我现在要买一整套新衣服才能舒坦了
I'll buy you pants.
我会给你买裤子的
- I'll buy you sexy pants. - I've been so many places today!
-我会给你买性感热裤的 -我今天可去了这么多地方呢
- I'll buy you sexy pants! - Fuck off.
-我会给你买性感热裤的 -滚蛋
I'm sorry. I think it's a lovely dress.
对不起 我觉得这条裙子挺好看的
I mean, you really shouldn't wear such cheap materials.
我是说 你不应该穿这种地摊料子的裙子
They don't let your fanny breathe.
这种不透气的料子会把你的屁股捂着的
Gosh, look at you all.
我的天 看看你们
Thank you so much for coming to Women Speak,
非常感谢你们来到女性之声
opening women's mouths since 1998.
一九九八年以来持续为女性发声
Before we begin, I would like to ask you a question.
在开始前 我要问你们一个问题
I don't know about you...
我对你们不是十分了解
but I need some reassurance.
但我想心里更踏实一点
So I pose the question to the women in this room today.
所以我要向在场的女性朋友们提出一个问题
Please raise your hands...
如果你愿意
...if you would trade...
用五年的寿命
five years of your life...
换来所谓的完美身材
...for the so-called perfect body.
请举手
We are bad feminists.
我们可真是差劲的女权主义者
- I want my top back. - OK.
-我只想要回上衣 -好的
- Won't you get cold? - Nah, I've got really hairy nipples.
-你不会冷吗 -不会 我胸前毛发旺盛着呢
- Fuck! - Fuck! What was that?
-玛德 -玛德 你要干嘛
- Jesus! - A fucking hug!
-我的天 -只是想来个拥抱而已啊
Well, why the fuck did you do that?
你干嘛要抱我
That's terrifying. Never do that again.
吓死我了 下不为例
I was just trying to...
我只是想
- Are you OK? - Yeah.
-你还好吧 -嗯呐
Do you want to go for a drink, or...?
你想不想去喝一杯 或是
- I've got plans. - OK, fine. Sure.
-我有安排了 -好吧 行 没事
See you next time, Women Speak, then.
那就下次见啦 下次女性之声的时候
Do you want to go for a drink?
你想不想去喝一杯
My sister blows glass. She has done for a long time.
我姐姐是做吹制玻璃的 她干了挺长时间了
I've never been in a fight.
我从没打过架
Well, I've been in a fight. Never been punched in the face.
我打过 但没被打过脸
I've been punched in the leg.
我被打过腿
And someone once threw some punch in my face.
有一回有人打了我的脸
So, my colours this season are sort of brown, mainly.
所以 我近期穿着的大部分颜色都带点棕色
But, like, you know, I wouldn't say no to a maroon.
但是 你懂的 我不会拒绝孤苦伶仃的人
I wouldn't, like, jump down the throat of someone
我不会 比如说 对那些穿着猥琐的人
wearing something blue. It's just not for me.
大发雷霆 我不是那种人
I'm going to go for a wazz. You... OK.
我要去撒尿 那你 好吧
Same again, while I'm up? Or perhaps, like, a little cocky-tail?
再说一次 趁我还清醒着 或者是 比方说 来点鸡尾酒
Or, like, a nice shot?
还是 来点烈酒
Yeah, or we could just go back to mine.
嗯 或者我们可以直接回我家
I've actually got work tomorrow, but, another drink here...
其实我明天还有事要做 但是 要是在这再来一杯的话
- Or we could go back to yours. - Got to be up really early.
-或者可以去你那 -明天得早早起来才行
- I'll get you a cab in the morning. - That's ridiculous! My God!
-我早上替你叫车 -真荒唐 我的天
OK, what the fuck is your problem?
好吧 你他妈怎么回事
- Wait... - Don't follow me.
-等等 -别跟着我
You're such a lovely man.
你真是个好男人
- OK. - Thank you.
-好了 -谢谢
Stay there, stay there. You OK?
站那别动 别动 你没事吧
Do you... Do you want to come home with me?
你 你想不想跟我回家
Ooh! Sing a song, Boo-Boo.
喔 唱首歌吧
Another lunch break another portion
又一顿午餐 又一天的生活
Another piece of cake
又一块蛋糕
Another two Fuck it - 20
-又两支 -放开点 二十支
Let's never ask anyone for anything. They don't get it.
别问东问西的 他们不懂的
I'm... I'm absolutely fine.
我 我挺好的
It's nothing. It doesn't...
没事 不是
-It's... - You know, it's nearly two o'clock in the morning.
-只是 -你知道 现在快凌晨两点了
Yeah, OK. I'm... I don't want to...
是啊 嗯 我 我不想
I have a horrible feeling that I'm a greedy, perverted, selfish,
我觉得我是个贪婪 堕落 自私
apathetic, cynical, depraved,
冷漠 愤世嫉俗 低俗卑鄙
morally bankrupt woman, who can't even call herself a feminist.
道德沦丧的女人 甚至不配自诩女权主义者
You get all that from your mother.
你这是随你妈
I'm going to call you a cab, darling.
我替你叫辆车吧 宝贝
please don't go upstairs.
别上楼
To be fair, she's not an evil stepmother.
平心而论 她这个继母当得不算太差
She's just a cunt.
她就是个婊子罢了
Darling, I thought that must be you.
宝贝 我就觉得肯定是你
- Everything all right? - Yeah, I just thought I'd swing by.
-近来如何啊 -挺好 我刚才还想着来看看你呢
How lovely. Lucky us.
真贴心 缘分啊
Don't worry - Dad's already booking me a taxi.
别担心 老爸已经替我叫车了
Painting. I find the night-times very...
画画 我发现夜深人静的时候
peaceful. Usually.
非常静谧 一般都是这样
Look, I know it's not really my place, but are you OK?
听着 我知道是我多管闲事 但是你还好吗
- Everyone's been really worried. - Poor fucker.
-大家都很担心 -可怜的混蛋
Yes, she's actually an
是啊 她真是
expression of how women are subtle warriors.
女性勇敢斗争的典范
We don't have to use muscular force to get what we want.
我们不一定非要用武力达成目的
- We just use our... - Tits.
-我们只需要利用我们的 -肉体
...innate femininity.
与生俱来的女性特质
Tits don't get you anywhere these days.
这年头出卖肉体不好使了
It's very valuable, actually.
其实这个还是挺值钱的
- How much? - Thousands.
-值多少 -几千吧
I think I can hear your dad.
我好像听见你爸的声音了
- Thanks! - Nice of him.
-谢啦 -他人真好
Please look after yourself.
你多保重
You really do look ghastly, darling.
你看着好苍白啊 宝贝
It's... It's quite a funny story, actually.
其实 其实这故事挺搞笑的
No, that's good. It'll keep me going.
没事 挺好的 我挺爱听这种的
- I opened the cafe with my friend Boo. - Cute name. - Yeah.
-我跟一个叫波的朋友合开咖啡馆 -这名字不错 -嗯
Yeah, she's dead now. She accidentally killed herself.
嗯 不过她已经去世了 她一不小心把自己弄死了
Wasn't her intention, but it wasn't a total accident.
那并非她本意 不过也不能完全算是意外
She didn't actually think she'd die. She just...
她没想到自己会死 她只是
found out that her boyfriend fucked someone else
发现男朋友劈腿
and wanted to punish him by ending up in hospital,
所以打算教训他一下 就想受个伤住个院
not letting him visit her for a bit.
让他一段时间内见不到她
She decided to walk into a busy cycle lane,
她决定走上自行车道
wanting to get tangled in a bike - break a finger, maybe.
打算被自行车撞一下 顶多断根手指头嘛
As it turns out, bikes go fast and flip you into the road.
但是没想到 自行车车速太快就会把人撞到马路上去
Three people died. She was such a dick.
死了三个人 她真是挺作死的
So, yeah. Kind of on my own.
所以 对 算是我自己开店