I think my period's coming.
我觉得我生理期要来了
Are you all right? What's happened? Are you hurt?
你还好吗 发生什么事了 你受伤了吗校对 Luke 特效 CAS
Are you all right? What's happened? Are you hurt?
压制 hhjie 伊娃格林你还好吗 发生什么事了 你受伤了吗
Are you all right? What's happened? Are you hurt?
压制 hhjie 伊娃格林你还好吗 发生什么事了 你受伤了吗
- No. - Oh, good.
-没有 -那就好压制 hhjie 伊娃格林
- No. - Oh, good.
总监 LUKE-没有 -那就好
- No. - Oh, good.
总监 LUKE-没有 -那就好
Nice haircut.
发型不错总监 LUKE
Why didn't you text?
你为啥不通知我们就过来了
Well, I just thought I'd pop by.
我也就是临时起意
- Tell the truth. - I need to speak to Martin.
-别骗我 -我有话要对马丁说
- Martin? - Martin. Martin!
-马丁 -马丁 马丁
Why on earth would you want to speak to...
你有什么话会想跟
- Martin? - Hello! Hello!
-马丁说 -你好 你好
My wife in my study! Hello!
我老婆进了我书房 你好
Gang bangs, Asian, I'd put a tenner on it.
我赌十镑肯定是亚洲动作大片
She wants to talk to you about something.
她想和你聊聊
Oh, well, it must be my lucky day.
噢 好吧 今天肯定是我的幸运日
You said she only likes to talk to people she fancies.
你说过 她只会和她喜欢的人说话
- Can you leave us? - Why?
-能让我们单独聊聊吗 -为什么
He's organising your surprise birthday party.
他在筹备给你的惊喜生日派对
You know I hate sur...
你知道我讨厌惊喜
I have a week to organise that now.
现在我有一周时间去筹备了
Thanks. Do you deal in
谢了 除了画作和纸艺以外
sculptures as well as paintings and papier mache?
你能交易雕塑吗
Depends on the quality of the piece.
取决于雕塑的质量
- What a pair! - I know, right?
-多好的一尊雕塑啊 -我知道 对吧
Where d'you get this?
你从哪弄来的
Stole it from a market.
从某个市场上偷来的
If I sell it, I take 10%. Deal?
如果我能卖掉它 我要拿卖价的一成 成交吗
I'll get her photographed now.
我现在给她拍照
Don't tell Claire, please.
别告诉克莱尔 拜托
You've got nothing on me, princess.
我可没有把柄在你手上 公主殿下
Or I'll tell her you were watching gang bangs.
不然我就告诉她你在看乱交色情片
Please don't do that again.
拜托不要再这样做了
I wasn't, by the way.
顺便说一句 我没看
Where did you get that?
那个是你从哪拿的
I brought it with me.
我自己带着的
No, you didn't. Give it back.
不 才不是呢 还回来
Patch things up with Harry?
和哈里和好了吗
Yeah, we're, erm...
是啊 我们 呃
We're engaged, so...
我们订婚了 所以
No, we're not engaged!
不 我们没有订婚
No, he's back at the flat packing up all his stuff again.
不 他又回公寓打包他的行李了
...used to make you laugh.
真的能让你开心
He also used to say things like...
他以前也说过这样的话
You're not like other girls.
你不像其他女孩
I liked his songs.
我喜欢他的歌
I admire how much Harry commits to our break-ups.
我很欣赏哈里在我们分手时做出的贡献
I mean, this is a new detail,
我的意思是 这可是个新细节
but he does usually go the extra mile.
但他通常的确会做得极端一点
A few times, he's even cleaned the whole flat.
有几次 他甚至打扫了整个公寓
Like it's a crime scene.
好像这公寓是个犯罪现场似的
I've considered timing a break-up
我在考虑是不是应该
for when the flat needs a bit of a going over.
每当公寓需要打扫的时候计划一次分手
I don't think this is working.
我觉得我们俩还是不合适
But he always leaves...
但他总是会留下
to come back for.
作为再回来的理由
Got to think about all the people I can have sex with now.
得想想现在能和我做爱的所有人了
I'm not obsessed with sex,
我可不是对性上瘾
I just can't stop thinking about it.
我只是没法停止想到它
The performance of it.
性的表现
The awkwardness of it.
性的尴尬
The moment you realise someone wants
你意识到有人渴望你的身体
Not so much the feeling of it.
对性本身的感觉倒不是很多
Probably got about 48 hours before Harry comes back.
在哈里回来之前 大概还有四十八小时的时间
I should get on it.
我应该准备一下了
I took half an hour trying to look nice
我花了半个小时想让自己看起来好看一点
and I ended up looking amazing.
结果我看起来简直美呆了
Just one of those days.
就像那些以前的时光
Gorgeous, fresh-faced, new top, little bit sexy,
美艳动人 青春无敌 崭新上衣 风骚微露
on my way to open my cafe and...
走在去我咖啡店的路上 然后
Yeah, you check me out, chub-chub,
好吧 随便你怎么看我 小胖墩
because it's never gonna happen.
因为我们俩是没有可能的
Oh, God, he can't believe how attractive I am.
噢 天哪 他不敢相信我有多么吸引人
Kind of worried I'm going
有点担心
to make a sex offender out of the poor guy.
我的美丽会让这个可怜的家伙犯罪
Here we go. This better be good. Here we go.
走你 最好有个好结果 走着
Dropped my cucumber.
不小心弄掉了我的黄瓜
Just dropped my...
只是弄掉了我的
Erm... Could I get a cheese sandwich to go, please?
请给我一份芝士三明治 带走
That'll be, er, 12.55, please.
总共 十二镑五十五便士
Where do I recognise her? Is she famous?
我好像在哪见过她 她很有名吗
Boo's death hit the papers.
小波的死惊动了媒体
Local cafe girl gets hit by bike
本地咖啡店女孩被一辆自行车
and another bike.
又一辆自行车撞击身亡
Er, no. She, er... She used to work here.
呃 不 她以前在这里工作
I'm sorry, I don't have any change.
抱歉 我没有零钱了
The next man who walks in here is getting ridden to death.
下一个走进来的男人就是自寻死路
Well, I won't keep you, er...
那我不会耽误你
I just wanted to talk about, er, you know, when you...
我只是想聊聊 你知道的 那天
When you dropped in the other night.
你回家的那天晚上
- OK. - I can't help thinking that I...
-好啊 -我一直在想 我
- We, er... - Yeah?
-我们 呃 -什么
I know that we, er...
我知道我们 呃
...don't have much of a chance to, er...
没有多少机会来 呃
Did you take the sculpture?
你拿了那个雕塑吗
...take the sculpture?
拿那个雕塑
Oh, right, fine, good.
噢 太好了 很好 很好
Good, you said no and...
很好 你说了没有 然后
...that means I can go.
这就意味着我能走了
Are you ha... Are you healthy?
你开心 你健康吗
Hey. Do you do, like, hot organic-y food?
嘿 你们这儿做 热的有机食物吗
What would you like?
你想要什么
- Erm... Like, risotto. - Yeah.
-呃 意大利肉汁烩饭 -对
Sure. Grab a seat.
好的 先坐吧
It's nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Fucked me up the arse.
他操过我菊花
What are you getting?
你来买什么
Oh, just these. For my...
噢 只是一些 为了我
...tiny, bleeding vagina.
流血的小阴道
- You? - Stock cubes.
-你呢 -固体汤块
I hope it's a light flow.
希望你来量不要太多
you around later?
你过会还在这吗
Yes, fucking yes, please, yes.
是的 是的 拜托 是的
I'm so happy with my body now.
我现在对我的身材特别满意
I don't have to define myself by how I look
我不用通过我的长相来定义我自己了
because I've just got a fucking great body.
因为我拥有这么火辣的身材
- Yeah, I can do other stuff now! - That's so great!
-是啊 我现在能做其他的事情了 -太好了
Mike wants to start trying for a baby.
麦克想现在开始准备要个宝宝
I can't blow this body on a baby, Steph.
我不能因为怀孕毁了这么好的身材 史蒂芬
I'm going to have to leave him.
我要离开他
That is not hygienic.
这一点都不卫生
- Sorry. - Oh, gross.
-抱歉 -恶心
I suppose you should meet Hillary.
我给你们介绍一下希拉里
Two years ago, I...
两年前 我
OK. The most important thing is, if you don't like it,
好吧 最重要的事情是 就算你不喜欢
- we can't take it back, OK? - OK.
-我们也没法把这个退回去了 好吗 -好
I'm sorry, I panicked.
抱歉 我有点紧张
As long as I can wear it or eat it, I'm happy.
只要我能穿上或者能吃掉 我就很开心
You can do both of those things.
这两样你都能做到
Oh, my God, did you get me a...
噢 天呐 你送了我一只
- What is this? - I...
-这是什么 -我
- What the... What is... - I don't know.
-什么 这是什么 -我不知道
- What is it? - Something to love.
-这是什么 -可以让你宠爱
I don't feel anything about guinea pigs,
我对豚鼠并没有什么特殊感觉
they're pointless,
它们毫无意义
but Boo took Hillary very seriously as a gift
但是小波把作为礼物的希拉里很当一回事
and, soon, everything became guinea pig-related.
然后 很快 所有事情都变成和豚鼠相关的了
This is an excellent one.
这张实在太棒了
Look, I'm, er, sorry about the mess.
我很抱歉房间有些乱
- No problem. - Do you want some prosciutto with that?
-没事 -想要点五香火腿肉来配酒吗
Utterly inaccessible.
非常难以得手
Relentlessly profound.
无情地深邃
All he wants is to get you in the bath and ask questions like...
他所想要的只是把你弄进浴缸 然后问一些这样的问题
What are you afraid of?
你怕什么
And you find yourself saying things like...
而你发现你自己在给出这样的回答
...losing the currency of youth.
青春的流逝
Ask me a question.
问我一个问题
When did you realise you were so good looking?
你是什么时候意识到自己长得这么好看的
I knew I was different when I was about nine,
我差不多九岁的时候知道了我和别人不同
but shit got real around 11.
但在我十一岁的时候事情成真了
Aunts got weird.
阿姨婶婶们变得很奇怪
I have another question.
我还有个问题
Do you ever feel lonely?
你有感觉到孤独吗
Do you want some pineapple?
你想来点菠萝吗
Oh, they're so small!
哦 它们好小啊
- What? - They're so small!
-什么 -它们好小
- So... - Small!
-太... -小
God, they are so fucking tiny!
老天 太特么小了
Yeah, I guess they're...
是啊 我想
Oh, God, they're hardly even there!
哦 上帝 它们仿佛根本不存在
I mean, what the fuck even are they?
我是说 这么小还算有吗
I'm having a Harry panic.
我想起哈里来了 有点恐怖
Madame Ovary's telling me to run back to safe place,
奥芙丽夫人告诉我 应该好好过日子
I can make baby in safe place,
我可以结婚生子
but you've got to ride it out.
但是你得忍得住寂寞啊
Mustn't call Ha...
绝不能给哈里打电话
Your message sounded urgent.
你的短信看起来很着急
- No, I was in the interval... - Oh, cool.
-不忙 我还在放通告期中间的小假期呢 -哦 太棒啦
- ...of Cats. - OK.
-《猫》 -很好
- The musical. - Was it good?
-那个音乐剧 -很棒吗
Really good, actually.
真的很棒
- Sorry for interrupting. - No, that's OK.
-抱歉打扰你了 -没有 没打扰
I, er... I got the feeling
我 呃 我有感觉
it wasn't going to end well for the cats,
我在《猫》也没有什么前途
so probably good to remember them like that before they all...
所以最好还是先保留一些美好的记忆 别等到
Who were you with?
你现在和谁在一起呢
I didn't realise I'd left it.
我还没注意我落下了
Why's your hair wet?
为什么你的头发是湿的
Don't look at me like that.
别那样看着我
Like what? Like what?
哪样 哪样
Look, I don't want to sound cold or cruel or... You know...
听着 我不想做得那么冷血 或者是残忍 或者 你知道的
And I don't want to think I'm just off happy at the theatre
而且我也不想认为我总是在剧场里
all the time, either, I'm not,
也不开心 我没有
I'm not going to... I just...
我不会再 我
If this is about us getting back together, I was serious,
如果你又想复合的话 我讲真的
this time I'm not just going to come running back.
这次我不会再回头了
I really just need some time away from...
我真的得远离你一段时间
I'm so glad you called.
真高兴你打电话给我了
I'm so glad you picked up.
幸亏你接了
Oh, my gosh, you feel good.
哦 上帝 你感觉真好
I wish he'd just fuck me.
我希望他只是上我就好了
All he wants to do is make love.
他却想和我做爱
Yeah, I'm really good. I'm amazing.
嗯 我很好 我感觉很棒
He's wasting me.
他简直就在消磨我
I was once fucking this guy who would breathe on every thrust...
有一次 那个男的每次进出都要呼吸一下
I masturbate about that all the time.
我都靠那次意淫呢
I masturbate a lot these days.
最近我总在自己解决
Especially when I'm bored.
尤其是我感觉无聊的时候
- Shall I? - No, could you just...
-我可以吗 -不 你就
Look, I think we should stop masturbating.
听着 我觉得我们不要再手淫了
And don't say anything yet, I just...
先别着急反驳 我只是
I just think it might help us focus on each other.
我只是觉得 我们如果更关注彼此 可能会更好
You know, be more present.
你懂的 参与度更高一点
Really successful couples do it.
成功的情侣都这样做
I've hidden our vibrators.
我把咱们的震动棒藏起来了
I thought it might be fun.
我觉得应该会很有意思的
No, just to try and not...
不是 就是尝试着不去
...touch ourselves, to try and...
爱抚自己 试着
...save our touches...
爱抚对方
...for each other. I mean, what do you think?
我是说 你觉得呢
Well, I think you're being really sexy.
好吧 我觉得你太性感了
- Don't! - Oh! I'm joking.
-不要 -哦 我开玩笑的
I never masturbate.
我从来不手淫
I don't know how.
我压根不知道怎么手淫
Yeah, also, I thought we should try and surprise each other
是啊 而且 我觉得我们应该试着给对方一些惊喜
once every day, just a, you know...
每天一个惊喜 你知道的
A sweet little something, just to keep it...
甜蜜的小惊喜什么的 来保持
- You know? - Are you getting this out of a book?
-你懂吗 -你是从书里看来的吗
I've already planned your first surprise, so...
我已经准备好了给你的第一个惊喜 所以
Don't eat too much before dinner.
晚餐前别吃太饱哦
And I will see you later, too.
你也是 待会儿见哦
Just thought I'd pop by for some lunch.
我只是想来吃个午饭
You OK? You look stressed.
你呢 你看起来压力很大
Well, I'm successful, so...
嗯 我是成功人士啊 所以
Do you have rye bread?
有黑麦面包吗
No, but I have some normal bread you can puke up after.
没有 但是有普通面包 吃了之后你会再吐出来
What do you want on it?
夹什么
Oh, just tomatoes is fine.
哦 西红柿就行
Just a tomato sandwich?
西红柿三明治
Yes. Is there a problem?
是啊 有问题吗
Listen, I don't want to know anything about this surprise party,
听着 我不是想打听这个惊喜派对
but, if you could just, erm,
但是 如果你能 呃
have it at mine this Friday at 7:30, that'd be great.
周五七点半把它安排在我家 就再好不过了
I can organise it and act surprised
我可以组织 然后表现得很惊喜
but, if you could just, erm...
但是 如果你能 呃
Do you know what, why don't I just do it?
你知道吗 要不我来办吧
I can organise it, do the food, act surprised,
我可以举办聚会 做菜 然后表现出惊喜的样子
and just take it off your hands.
这样你就解脱了
I mean, I can see that you're busy, so...
我是说 我看的出来你很忙 所以
OK, if you want.
好吧 如果你愿意的话
Well, I don't want to,
嗯 也不是我愿意啦
but I think it would be easier for everyone
但是 我觉得这样人人都轻松
- if I could just... - OK.
-如果我能 -好的
I mean, I've done it, it's done.
我是说 我已经定好了 都安排好了
It's this Friday at 7:30 at mine.
周五七点半 在我家
How behind are you?
你是欠了多少钱啊
If it's money that you need...
如果是钱的问题
That'll be 25 pounds, please.
二十五镑
Can't believe that thing's still alive.
那个东西居然还活着呢
Oh, any news on Harry?
哦 哈里怎么样了
Oh, any news on Harry?
哦 哈里怎么样了
Yeah, we're back together.
嗯 我们和好了
Oh, God, I can't keep up.
哦 天哪 我跟不上你们的节奏了
Oh, God, I can't keep up.
哦 天哪 我跟不上你们的节奏了
Surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise.
惊喜 惊喜 惊喜 惊喜
- Surprise! - Argh!
-惊喜 -呃啊
It's me! It's me! It's me!
是我 是我 是我
Why would you do that? I thought I was going to get raped!
你干嘛呢 我以为我要被强暴了
I'm sorry! Baby, I'm sorry! I thought you wanted a surprise!
对不起 宝贝 对不起 我以为你想要惊喜啊
It was a ninja surprise!
忍者惊喜
Oh, my God, my heart!
哦 上帝啊 我的小心脏
I'm shaking so much! Oh, my God!
我吓死啦 哦 天啊
- Oh, my God! - Oh!
-哦 上帝 -哦
OK. It's OK. Are you OK?
没事了 你还好吧
Did you have a good day?
你今天过得好吗
I did, yeah. Fine, thanks. I'm so sorry.
很好 嗯 很好 谢谢 对不起
I'm sorry. I didn't think you were going to react like that.
对不起 我没想到你会这么大反应
I'm sorry, it was a joke.
对不起 开个玩笑
It was a good joke.
这玩笑真不赖
I thought you'd be later.
我以为你会晚点才回来
- Argh! - Oh, my God!
-啊 -哦 天啊
Oh, God, sorry! I just had to get that out!
哦 天哪 对不起 我得发泄出来
I'm still in shock! I'm still shaking!
我被吓到了 我还没缓过来呢
Shall I go and get us some wine?
我去给咱们拿点酒来
I know what you look like!
我知道你长什么样
I know what you took!
我知道你偷了什么东西
That is the last time!
最后一次了
Splashed out on a special bottle for a special...
特别的爱给特别的
I had to go into the history on my computer
我查看了你电脑上的历史浏览记录
to find something I'd seen on the H&M website this morning and...
本来是想找今天早晨在HM上看到的一件衣服
I don't want to point fingers but...
我没想对你指指点点 但是
...anal, gang bang,
肛交 群交
small tits, hentai,
小咪咪 变态
bukake, young and old,
颜射 老少恋
swallow, rough, voyeur
性虐 粗暴 窥视狂
Why are you being so sexy?
你为什么这么性感
Don't make me hate you.
别让我讨厌你
Loving you's painful enough.
爱你已经够痛苦了
...but I really think you should write that down.
但是我真心觉得你应该记下来
I know it's not appropriate
我知道现在不合适说这个
but I really think you should write that down.
但是我觉得你应该赶紧记下来
- It's really good... - I'm not going to write down...
-真的很好 -我不会记的
No, I'm serious! For your songs and stuff.
不 我是认真的 你可以写歌什么的
It's perfect! It's poetic yet real.
完美 那个句子又有诗意 而且还很真实
- Hate you. - Yeah, I know, thank you.
-讨厌你 -是 我知道 谢谢
Loving you is painful...
爱你已经够痛苦
Look, there's someone at work who loves me.
听着 有一位同事喜欢我
Well, she told me she loves me and I said we couldn't be together
嗯 她说她爱我 而我却说我们不能在一起
because I had to know.
因为我想知道
Do you want to be alone?
你想一个人吗
You will never see me again.
你再也不会看见我了
I'll always love you but I just can't take it any more.
我永远都会爱着你 但是我不能再这样下去了
I don't hate you, I'm scared for you.
我不恨你 我只是为你惶恐
He's going to write that down.
他会写下来的
I'm going to go pack my
我去卧室
things up from the bedroom again, but, erm...
打包行李了 但是 呃
I'm... I'm not going to clean.
我 我不会给你打扫了
It's still in pretty good shape, so...
目前还保持得很干净 所以
If I don't see you after that,
如果一会儿没看见你的话