I did a fart the other day that was exactly like Mum's.
前两天我放了个屁 就跟老妈放屁时一个德行翻译 叶子
I did a fart the other day that was exactly like Mum's.
翻译 Lynn前两天我放了个屁 就跟老妈放屁时一个德行
I did a fart the other day that was exactly like Mum's.
翻译 Lynn前两天我放了个屁 就跟老妈放屁时一个德行
I did a fart the other day that was exactly like Mum's.
校对 Luke 特效 CAS前两天我放了个屁 就跟老妈放屁时一个德行
I did a fart the other day that was exactly like Mum's.
校对 Luke 特效 CAS前两天我放了个屁 就跟老妈放屁时一个德行
A door opening, or suspicious dark?
响屁还是哑屁校对 Luke 特效 CAS
A door opening, or suspicious dark?
压制 hhjie 伊娃格林响屁还是哑屁
Door opening.
响屁压制 hhjie 伊娃格林
Means you're getting Mum's bum.
这说明 你长了和老妈一样的屁股压制 hhjie 伊娃格林
Means you're getting Mum's bum.
总监 LUKE这说明 你长了和老妈一样的屁股
Means you're getting Mum's bum.
总监 LUKE这说明 你长了和老妈一样的屁股
God, I'd be lucky. My bottom dropped ages ago.
如果真是这样就好了 要知道我的翘臀早已不在总监 LUKE
God, I'd be lucky. My bottom dropped ages ago.
如果真是这样就好了 要知道我的翘臀早已不在
My farts used to be like, "Pah!"
我以前放屁可是又干脆又响亮 啪
Now they're just sort of fighting their way out.
但现在却跟泄了气一样
I haven't farted in about three years.
我差不多已经三年没有放屁了
- She won't eat it. - Thanks.
-反正她不吃 -谢谢
So, it's a 7 pm arrival tonight for a 7.30 surprise, OK?
记得晚上七点提前到 为七点三十的生日惊喜派对做准备哦
Yeah, I got your e-mail.
好 我收到你的邮件了
It's really a business birthday thing.
其实 与其说是生日派对 不如说是商务酒会
It won't be much fun, so just don't expect a "Party" Party.
所以应该不会很嗨 你最好也别把这当成狂欢派对
just wear trousers.
你穿着裤子去就可以了
And don't drink too much.
记住 千万别喝嗨了
There's this huge promotion in Finland,
我有机会得到一个去芬兰就职的机会
so this party is quite a serious...
所以这个派对会比较严肃
I mean, it's basically a business meeting.
我的意思是 这基本就是工作会议
Sounds like a blast.
听着好厉害的样子
Can I bring a date?
我能带个男伴吗
Oh, I don't know yet.
噢 我还不知道呢
It's really inappropriate to jog around a graveyard.
不过在墓地边上慢跑不太合适吧
Flaunting your life.
感觉是在向长眠于此的人耀武扬威
God, I can't wait to be old.
天啊 我好想赶快变老啊
If it's any consolation, you look older than you are.
如果这能安慰你的话 其实你看起来比你实际年龄老啦
- Hello, Claire speaking. - Mum died three years ago.
-你好 我是克莱尔 -我们的妈妈在三年前去世了
She had a double mastectomy but never really recovered.
虽然她做了双乳房切除 但一直没有痊愈
It was particularly hard, cos she had amazing boobs.
这对她来说尤其难熬 毕竟她曾拥有一对美胸
She used to tell me I was lucky
她以前常说我很幸运
cos mine would never get in the way.
因为平胸的人很难患上这个病
My sister's got whoppers,
我姐也是巨乳娘
but she got all of Mum's good bits.
而且她继承了母亲所有的优点
What's Martin given you?
马丁送你什么礼物了
A cursory stroke would be nice.
如果他能突然中风就是最好的礼物了
What? No bang-bang?
什么 不应该是做爱做的事吗
He says he's still got that thing on his...
他说他那里还长着那玩意儿呢
Come on, you can do it.
加油 你可以说出来的
- I don't have to say... - Yes, you do.
-我没必要一定要说出来吧 -不 你必须得说出来
- No, not here. - Come on, little one. Come on, please.
-不 至少不能在这说 -快说嘛 快说嘛
- No. Penis. - Thank you.
-不 阴茎 -谢谢
He says he still has that thing on his penis. Sorry.
他说他的阴茎上还长着那个东西呢 抱歉
Christ, look at that man.
我的天 看看那个男人
Nah, he's a con.
并不 他是个骗子
You can't call someone who is grieving a con.
你怎么能说一个悲伤的人是骗子呢
- That is shit grieving. - Look at him, he's properly grieving.
-他才不悲伤好吗 -看看他 他可伤心呢
No-one grieves like that unless they are in a film or from Italy.
没人伤心的时候会这样 除非他们是在表演 要么他们就是从意大利来的
Who are you to pass judgment on his grief?
你凭什么对别人的悲痛评头论足呢
Trust me, he's at a different grave every day,
相信我 他每天都在不同的墓碑前痛哭呢
he can't get enough of it.
就是走不出戏啊
You come here every day?
你每天都来这吗
Don't do a jumpy-outy surprise thing,
别妄想在我的生日派对上做什么惊喜的事
and don't sing Happy Birthday, I couldn't bear it.
更不要给我唱什么生日快乐歌 我最受不了这个了
I'm actually looking forward to it.
其实我还挺期待你唱给我听的
Hi, Harry, it's me.
嗨 哈里 是我
Listen, I know we're broken up,
我知道我们已经分手了
but it's Claire's birthday tonight
但是今晚是克莱尔的生日派对
and I thought that...
所以我想
I thought that maybe
我想也许
you'd like to come to her...
你可以和我一起去
...birthday party.
她的生日派对
Anyway, give me a call, and I hope you're OK. Bye.
总之 听到后给我回个电话吧 祝一切安好 再见
I can't go out with a dog.
我怕狗
My boyfriend before Harry used to make me send him pictures of
我的前前男友以前老喜欢叫我
my vagina wherever I was,
拍私照给他 不管我在哪
ten or 11 times a day.
一天大概要发个十几张吧
One day when I was temping he asked me to...
有天我正在做兼职呢 他发短信给我说
Time to throw the net out.
是时候撒网了
I am in so much trouble.
我有大麻烦了
What am I going to get Claire?
我该给克莱尔送什么好呢
I am meant to get her the perfect present.
我必须得给她送个完美的礼物才行啊
- I am not drunk. - Always drunk.
-还有我没有喝多哦 -然而并不是
I am not drunk!
都说了 我没有喝多
Which is odd, cos Claire's so straight.
奇怪 因为克莱尔总是很直接
Smack me in the face.
快扇我巴掌
- Really hard. - Really?
-用力点 -你确定
I think you gave me a semi.
我觉得我快硬了
Can I eat a water or a sandwich, or something?
我能喝点水 吃点三明治什么的吗
I mean, the man's got a problem.
我想说 这男人绝对有毛病
Speak to me. Speak to me.
跟我说呀 跟我说话呀
But no-one wants to admit
但没人会愿意承认这点的
there's a problem because then they don't get
因为这样他们就不用
to have crazy nights out with Fun Drunk Martin.
和滑稽的醉汉马丁一起共度狂欢夜了
Chicken, are you chicken? No.
鸡肉 你是鸡肉吗 不
He's one of those men who is explosively sexually inappropriate
他就是那种轻浮不检点 喜欢和所有人乱开玩笑的人
with everyone, but makes you feel bad if you take offence
如果你往心里去了 难过的只有你自己
because he was "Just being fun".
因为他只是在“开玩笑”而已
Honestly, you could tell him you're going to pop to the loo
说真的 如果你和他说 你要去厕所
Yes, you pop to the loo, pull down your knickers,
好的 你先去厕所 脱好内裤
and then I will come in
我随后就“进来”
I mean, this place is ridiculous.
我想说 这地方简直难以置信
Does anyone ever come here?
有人光顾过这吗
I mean, it is creepy as fuck.
我是说 这地方也太令人毛骨悚然了吧
Why don't you get her a guinea pig?
你为什么不送她只豚鼠呢
It was a surprise hit here.
这礼物在我们这还挺流行的
What, you think she'd like a pig? Can I take this one?
什么 你觉得她会喜欢一头猪吗 那我能带走这个吗
No, not that one.
不 不要选这只
Christ, woman, there's something wrong with that one,
我的天 妹子 快看 那只好像生病了
it's got death in its eyes.
没看见它眼里闪烁着死亡的光芒吗
Yeah, the vet says she's depressed.
嗯 他们说她得抑郁症了
Aren't we all, girl?
我们不也是吗 妹子
You know, guinea pigs can die of loneliness.
你知道吗 豚鼠会因为孤独而死
- Hold her. - No.
-来 抱抱她 -不
- She needs it. - No.
-她需要爱的抱抱 -不
He's sexually inappropriate and he eats raw sausages but no-one's
他不仅不太检点 还吃生香肠
made her laugh like he does, so I guess I have to give him that.
但也只有他可以这样逗乐克莱尔 这点我不得不承认
Right, just put your... What are you doing? What are you doing?
好了 来穿上 你干嘛 干嘛呢这是
No, no, no, there.
不 不 不 这儿呢
I'm an innocent man.
我是个天真的人
I bought her a necklace with her name on it,
我给她买了条刻着她名字的项链
that she found and told me not to buy
但是她发现后叫我不要买
- OK. - I bought her a book
-好吧 -我给她买了一本
- that she already has. - Mmmh.
-她看过的书 -呃
And, she says not to buy her any clothes
她还说不要给她买任何衣服
because she probably won't wear them.
因为她基本是不会穿的
This sandwich is so good.
这个三明治真不错
Look, this is London.
听着 这里可是伦敦啊
Just fuck off and buy something weird and expensive.
赶紧给我滚去买点又奇怪又昂贵的东西就是了
No, no, it's got to be good, all right. Help me!
不 不 我必须得给她最完美的礼物 帮帮我吧
Pay me and I'll help you.
给我钱啊 给我就帮你
I don't know who she is.
我不知道她喜欢什么样的
Just... get whoever you are.
那如果是你的话
I want to be that person.
我应该会选这双吧
I have been that person.
我以前就是穿这种鞋的人
But most of the time I'm that person, like everyone else.
但大部分时间我都是穿这种鞋的人 就跟大家一样
They're good, right? Chic.
这双挺不错的 对吧 也挺时髦的
Chic means boring - don't tell the French.
时髦的潜台词就是无聊 别告诉那些法国人
Stop checking, all right, nobody loves you. Help me here.
别看手机了 好吗 谁会找你啊 先帮我挑礼物
Who is this person?
那这双怎么样
Get her something she'd never get herself.
给她买她自己平时不会买的东西
She'll think I've gone nuts.
她一定会觉得我疯了
No, she'll think you see her as this person,
不 她会觉得你一直把她当做时尚狂野的人
and everyone wants to be this person.
每个人都希望别人这么看自己
I don't know, I...
我不知道 我
Aren't these for children?
这些难道不是给孩子们的吗
Let's keep going. I saw some more stuff she'll hate over there.
咱们走吧 我在这看到好几件她讨厌的东西
- The fit one. - The one with the sexy big belly?
-身材很棒的那个啊 -有着性感腹肌的那个吗
No, no, he's the other neighbour. He's like, he's like, OK...
不 不 他是另一个邻居 这个邻居他 他长得 等下
I'm going to hold his face in my head so you can see him.
我来模仿给你看
I'm not getting anything.
我还是想不到是哪个啊
Make your face his face.
快点好好模仿下他的表情
I'm getting mixed race.
我觉得他是混血儿
- That's him. - Go on.
-就是他 -然后呢
I'm really sorry, we're really high.
真的很抱歉 我们玩嗨了
We just really wanted to know what you look like.
我们真的很想知道你长什么样
She thinks you're lovely.
她觉得你很可爱
Oh, my God, look at my elegant feet.
我的天哪 快看看我这双优美的脚
Hey. Hey! Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
What's your problem? Who was that?
你怎么了 那是谁啊
Oh, no-one, it was...
噢 没谁 就是
No, no-one. I just need to go and get a drink, or something.
不 没谁 我想去喝一杯
Can I go and get my shoes?
我可以去换回自己的鞋子了吗
Whoa. Easy, tiger.
哇喔 慢点喝
Coming from you?
这居然是你会说的话
So, come on, who was that heartbreaker, hmm?
得了吧 刚才是怎么回事 干嘛这么伤心
He used to go out with Boo.
他以前和小波一起出去玩
Then he slept with someone else, and then she...
然后就和别的女人一起过夜 然后她
Yeah, yeah, I know, OK.
好了 好了 我懂了
I've never really said how sorry I was.
我从来没有怎么表达过对此我有多难过
You should get the trainers.
你应该买那双运动鞋的
She'll say I don't know her.
那她一定会说我不懂她
You're just as bad.
你不也是吗
It's never clear what she wants.
我真的不知道她想要什么
I should just get her some perfume.
要不买瓶香水好了
Jesus, just fuck her, please,
我的天 你就直接上了她 好吗
for the love of a good woman.
以此表达你的爱慕
Just wrap your willy up in a bow
把你的小丁丁系上蝴蝶结打包好给她就是了
and just screw her, she's going insane.
然后上了她 她快发疯了
Are you having an affair?
你是有外遇了吗
Think you're a clever little puss, don't you?
你觉得你是只聪明的小野猫吗 嗯
A little marital poke isn't going to kill you.
一点点婚姻的试探不会要你命的
Would it kill her to take me out to dinner?
那带我出去吃晚饭会要了她的命吗
You girls, Jesus.
你们女人呐 上帝
Anyone said that to her, they'd be hung.
谁对她说这个话 他们会被绞死的
If they were hung, she probably wouldn't be complaining.
如果都被绞死了的话 那她大概也就不会抱怨了
Little advice from a married man.
已婚男士给你一点点小建议
You should probably get yourself out there, sweetie.
你应该离开这里了 亲爱的
You're just tipping your prime.
你才刚刚步入你最好的年华
Excuse me, I have a date.
抱歉 我有个约会
Get the trainers. Shop closes in an hour.
买那双运动鞋吧 商店在一小时后就关门了
- I was not expecting to see you again. - Shut up.
-我可没想到还能再见你 -闭嘴吧
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm chuffed to my boots, but...
我是说 别理解错我的意思 我高兴坏了 但
Oh, and thank you for the text, saucy.
哦 谢谢你的短信 真有料啊
Oh, and sorry I'm late.
哦 还有抱歉我迟到了
Oh, no, it's fine, it was last-minute.
哦 没事 没关系 本来也是事出突然
- It's really nice to see... - No, no, I'm such a tool box.
-很高兴见 -不 不 我简直就像个工具箱
You know, I'd like to say
你知道吗 我想说
I was trying to save a puppy, or something,
我刚试着去救一条小狗
but I just got my coat
但在地铁外我发现我的外套
caught on someone else's coat outside the Tube.
和别人的外套缠上了
When we went to separate ourselves, it was fucking intense.
我们俩试着把衣服分开 当时真的超级尴尬
I had to give him my coat. What are we doing?
我不得不把我外套给他了 我们去做什么
It's my sister's surprise birthday party.
是我姐姐的生日惊喜派对
Oh, my God, I love surprises, go on.
哦 我的天 我爱惊喜 继续说
But I just thought... I need to get her a present first.
但我在想 我要先给她买个礼物
Oh, my God, what are you going to get her?
哦 上帝啊 你要给她买什么呢
I know this beautiful soap shop.
我知道有一家漂亮的香皂店
I mean, this stuff just gets you straight in the bath.
我是说 看到它你就马上想去洗澡
Oh, I was thinking more like...
哦 我是在想给她买
Oh, yeah... these places all the time...
哦 耶 总是这种地方
- Are you OK? - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -嗯
Sorry, I won't be long.
抱歉 我不会逛很久的
Hey, what are you craving?
嘿 你想找什么样的
Oh, just a really, really cheap thrill.
哦 非常廉价的快感
- For you? - Oh, hello.
-你自己用吗 -哦 你好
No, it's for her sister.
不是的 是给她姐姐买的
It's for my very sexually frustrated sister.
是给我那个性事不满的姐姐的
Just a basic bunny would be great.
一只简单的小兔子就可以啦
OK, well, I'll see what I can dig out and you go browse.
好的 嗯 我去找找 你可以继续逛逛
Oh, I think you just...
哦 我觉得你只要
do it at the bottom.
开关在底部
It's all in the twist.
这玩意好在它会扭
You should totally get one of those.
你真的应该买一个
- A vagina? - Yeah.
-阴道 -是啊
Oh, I've already got one.
哦 我早就有一个了
Really? You have... No...
真的吗 你有 不
I take it with me everywhere.
我去哪儿都带着它
You lie. You don't have one on you now?
你说谎吧 你不会现在身上就有一个吧
Yep. Never going to get it.
是啊 这家伙看来是听不懂啊
- Where's my vagina? - Yeah.
-我的阴道在哪里 -是的
I don't carry a vagina around with me,
我才不会随身带着阴道呢
that would be way too provocative.
那样的话也太勾引人了
OK, so this one's really great.
好了 这一个呢特别的好
It's half price because it's quite relentless.
现在是半价出售 这件很凶残
It's called the Burrower.
名字是钻穴者
Basically it doesn't stop until you've cum.
基本上你没有高潮的话它是不会停下来的
Oh, don't worry about him, he'll be fine in a minute.
哦 别担心他 他过一会就好了
Oh, my God, I love surprise parties.
哦 上帝啊 我爱死惊喜派对了
I love them, I love them, I love them.
爱死了 爱死了 爱死了
Will your parents be there?
你父母会到场吗
- My dad might be... - Oh, intense.
-我爸爸可能会过来 -哦 好紧张
Parents adore me.
家长都很喜欢我
I want you to be totally in love with me by the end of the night.
我想让你在今晚结束前就深深地爱上我
- Oh, it's my sister. - Oh, no!
-哦 那是我姐姐 -哦 不
- We're going to ruin the surprise. - No, no... we...
-我们会破坏惊喜的 -不 不 我们
- No, really. - Get down.
-不用 说真的 -蹲下来
Oh, my God, thank you so much.
哦 上帝啊 太谢谢你们了
How divine. What a lovely husband you have.
多好啊 你真是有个好丈夫
Where is he then?
那么他现在在哪里呢
I had absolutely no idea.
我一点都没有想到
Hildegard, can I just grab you for a second?
希尔德加德 我能和你说两句话吗
- Hello. - Hello.
-你好 -你好
Thank you for asking, yeah, I'm essentially a documentary maker.
谢谢你问我 我其实是一个纪录片制作人
Oh, really? What is your latest project?
哦 真的吗 你最近的项目是什么
Well, sir, I'm interested in life,
这个吗 先生 我对人生很感兴趣
and how it affects lots of people in all sorts of different ways.
还有人生是怎样在很多方面影响到许多人的
Yeah, it's awesome.
耶 好极了
- How did you meet? - I met her on a bus.
-你们怎么遇见的 -我们俩在巴士上遇见的
So easy to pick up girls these days.
现在约到女人简直太容易了
I was, like, "Hi", and she was, like, "Take my number."
我和她打招呼 然后她就说 “这是我的电话”
I was, like, "Yeah."
我就说 好的
I'm just going to see if there are any other wines to try.
我去看看有没有别的酒我可以尝试下
It's lovely, I'm just going to see if there are some others.
好极了 我去看看还有没有别的
Excuse me. Can't resist.
失陪一下 我也去看看
Did you find anything nicer?
你找到什么好酒了吗
Oh, I was so sorry to hear about Harry.
哦 你和哈里分手的事情真是遗憾啊
Exciting news about his new job.
他的新工作很让人激动啊
Yes, very exciting.
是啊 很令人激动啊
I was so pleased that you'd found someone else so fast.
我真开心 你这么快就找到别人了
I just can't stop conjuring
我只是忍不住脑海中浮现出
an image of you sitting around that cafe,
你坐在你的咖啡店里
just all alone, feeling so terribly lonely.
独自一人 感觉是如此的孤单
Just can't stop picturing it.
我就是忍不住去联想这个画面
I don't think you have to be alone to be lonely.
我觉得独自一人不一定意味着孤独
Dad always taught me that.
爸爸总是这样教我的
Did your father tell you that one of my pieces has gone missing?
你爸爸和你说了我有一件作品丢了吗
That's awful, I'm so sorry.
太糟糕了 我很抱歉
Do you know? You are the most perfect-looking pair.
你知道吗 你们是最登对的一对
Such a great gang.
这群人简直太棒了
Do you want some normal food?
你想要吃些正常的东西吗
What I really want you to do...
我真的想让你做的
Sorry, nothing happened.
对不起 什么都没有发生
I was trying to be sexy.
我只是想性感一些
It was, it was really sexy.
是的 是很性感
- Was it? - What broke?
-真的吗 -什么破了
What broke? Show me.
什么破了 给我看
Nothing, I just slipped.
没什么 我滑了一下
Claire, this is my friend...
克莱尔 这是我朋友
Yes, yes, we've already met.
是的 是的 我们早就见过了
All of your desires are wrapped up in here.
所有你想要的都包裹在了这里
Well, gold has always...
这个 金色一直是
That's really rather wonderful.
这真的太棒了
Thank you. What is it?
谢谢你
Is it a paperweight, or...?
它是个书镇呢 还是
It is a shrine to your body...
这是你身体的圣地
...because I love your body.
因为我爱你的身体
- Thank you. - Wow.
-谢谢你 -哇哦
Wow. This is really...
哇哦 这真的
Can I... Can I see this?
我能 我能看看吗
This is really quite something.
这真是非同寻常啊
Wow, I think it's probably a bit inappropriate for your guests
哇哦 我觉得这不是很合适 让你的宾客们
to see your body at this...
在这看见你的身体
I'm just going to... Shall I put it somewhere safe?
我会 我能把它放到安全的地方去吗
I told you I'd find you a buyer.
我告诉你我会给你找到买家的
Your boy, he is hilarious, smart, funny...
你男朋友 他很有趣 聪明 滑稽
You'd fuck anything, wouldn't you?
你什么人都愿意上 是吗
Just don't tell her you got the statue from me, OK?
你只要别告诉她那尊雕塑是从我这儿来的
How much do you want for it?
那尊雕塑你要价多少
How much do you want for it?
那尊雕塑你要价多少
Finger up the ass, nipple tickle...?
手指入后庭 还是奶头挠痒
Finger up the ass, nipple tickle...?
手指入后庭 还是奶头挠痒
Come on, lighten up.
别这样 放松点
She's going to leave you one day.
她迟早会离开你的
You looking forward to that?
你希望她离开我吗
I think you took my coat.
我觉得你拿了我的外套
I'm sorry, that's my coat.
不好意思 这是我的外套
Why you leaving so early?
你为什么这么早走了
I have to give Hillary some Earl Grey.
我要去给希拉里喂一些格雷伯爵茶
She's not feeling well, so...
她身体不是很好 所以
Oh, I got you this.
哦 我给你买了这个
Oh, I wasn't expecting anything.
哦 我没想到你会给我买东西
It's called a Burrower - it basically won't stop until you cum.
它叫钻穴者 基本上你没有高潮前它是不会停的
Sounds horrendous. Thank you.
听起来真不得了 谢谢你
Good birthday business?
生日上生意谈的怎么样
You know, I don't want to jinx anything, but huge.
你知道吗 我不想乌鸦嘴 但是笔大生意
Could be life-changing.
可能会改变我的人生
OK, happy birthday.
好 生日快乐
- Yes. - Birthday girl...
-是的 -生日女郎
Awesome party, thank you so much. We had such a great night.
派对很棒 很谢谢你 我们今晚很开心
- Goodnight. - Night.
-晚安 -晚安
I'm nearly finished. I'm nearly finished.
我快到了 我快到了
It's like having sex with a protractor.
就像是和量角器做爱一样
I'm finishing. I'm finishing.
我要射了 我要射了
I'm done. I'm done.
我射了 我射了
- I'm done. - OK.
-我射了 -好的
Yeah. Are you done?
耶 你来了吗
Amazing. That was amazing.
太棒啦 太棒啊
- Yeah, yeah. - That was amazing.
-耶 是的 -真的很棒
- That was amazing. - Yeah.
-棒极了 -耶
OK, you don't go through life with teeth like these
好 我长着这样的牙齿活了这么多年
and not know when someone's pretending.
是不会不知道别人在装模作样的
What the fuck is that?!
这该死的是什么
- I'll kick it! I'll kick it! - No, no.
-我要踢了 我要踢了 -不 不要
I'll kick it. What?
我要踢走它 什么
Did we catch that, or is that yours?
我们抓的它还是说这是你的
- That is a rat. - It's a guinea pig.
-这是只老鼠 -它是只豚鼠