伦敦生活 第一季 Fleabag Season 1 第5集: Episode 5

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧

导演: 哈利·布拉德比尔 / 蒂姆·柯比

演员: 菲比·沃勒-布里奇 / 比尔·帕特森 / 茜安·克利福德 / 本·奥德里基 / 奥利维娅·科尔曼 / 布伦特·吉尔曼 / 休·斯金纳 / 休·丹尼斯 / 凯文·麦克纳利 / 乔丹·朗


台词
I mean, we're all being very grown-up about this, but...
我是说 我们早都习惯这种检查了 但是
Let me know if you feel any discomfort.
如果感到不舒服请告诉我
Oh, no, it's lovely, thank you.
噢没有 棒极了 谢谢你
Your father informed me of your family history.
你父亲跟我说了你们的家族遗传史
Yeah, evil boobs everywhere.
是吗 坏咪咪真是到处都有
Arm up, please.
麻烦你抬手
Stop it!
快别摁了
I'm sorry, I'm just ticklish.
抱歉 我有点怕痒
Examined your sister this morning.
今早我给你的姐姐做了检查
Did you? Does she...
真的吗 她有没有
Is she all right? Did she seem all right?
她还好吧 她看起来没什么事吧
Yes. Why?
她没事 怎么了
Erm, just... can't get hold of her.
呃 因为我联系不到她
She seemed very busy.
她看起来很忙碌
Sure.
是啊
Dad books us boob appointments once a year,
老爸每年都给我们预约一次乳房检查
to make sure our tits don't turn on us like Mum's did.
确保我们没有像老妈一样得乳腺癌
It's a bit of a hassle but, at the end of the day,
虽然有点麻烦 不过忙了一天以后
it's nice to be touched.
被这样温柔地摸几下感觉还不错
Bet you look forward to seeing Claire.
但是你更想检查克莱尔对吧
A lot more to touch, if you know what I mean.
她更加有料 你懂吧
I'm sorry. It's just... there are worse jobs.
我很抱歉 还有更糟的工作呢
Look, erm...
听着 呃
...I check for cancerous lumps in mammary glands.
我帮病人检查乳腺是否有恶性肿瘤
Now, any pleasure I derive
那么 我能不能从这份工作中
from that is entirely dependent upon whether
获得任何愉悦之情
or not I am about to save your life.
完全取决于我能不能救你的命
Of course, Doctor.
当然了 医生
You can put your clothes back on.
你可以穿上衣服了
伦敦生活
翻译 tintinholic
翻译 tintinholic
Hey!
嘿翻译 tintinholic
Hey!
翻译 叶子嘿
翻译 叶子
Hey!
嘿翻译 叶子
Hey!
翻译 叶子嘿
翻译 叶子
She's here.
她来了翻译 叶子
She's here.
校对 Luke 特效 CAS她来了
She's here.
校对 Luke 特效 CAS她来了
校对 Luke 特效 CAS
I've been waiting out here for nearly 10 minutes.
我在外面等了你差不多十分钟校对 Luke 特效 CAS
I've been waiting out here for nearly 10 minutes.
压制 hhjie 伊娃格林我在外面等了你差不多十分钟
I've been waiting out here for nearly 10 minutes.
压制 hhjie 伊娃格林我在外面等了你差不多十分钟
压制 hhjie 伊娃格林
Yeah, you left me on a fucking Silent Hill.
是啊 你把我丢在那个破冥想山庄压制 hhjie 伊娃格林
Yeah, you left me on a fucking Silent Hill.
总监 LUKE是啊 你把我丢在那个破冥想山庄
Yeah, you left me on a fucking Silent Hill.
总监 LUKE是啊 你把我丢在那个破冥想山庄
总监 LUKE
Yes, well, I had to. Did you get back OK?
没错 我没有别的办法 你回来以后还好吧总监 LUKE
Yes, well, I had to. Did you get back OK?
没错 我没有别的办法 你回来以后还好吧
God, this is so stressful.
天啊我好紧张
Mum's memorial lunch.
悼念老妈的午餐
I should have worn my other coat.
我应该穿另一件外套来的
Visiting Dad is hell for Claire.
对于克莱尔来说看望老爸就像下地狱一般
I see it more as a sport.
我顶多把这当成一项运动
It's so inappropriate that she should be here.
她这种日子还待在我们家真的太不合规矩了
- Have you spoken to Martin? - No, it's fine. Everything's fine.
-你跟马丁说话了吗 -没有 没事 我们都很好
- Everything's totally fine. - It sounds like it's fine.
-一切都好极了 -听起来真好
Can you please just give me some space?
你能给我点空间吗
You're standing so close to me!
站得离我太近了
- Ready? - No.
-准备好了吗 -没有
Don't tell Dad about Finland. And don't provoke her.
先别跟老爸说芬兰的事 还有就是别惹她
Let's just get out of this alive, OK?
我还想活着出这个屋呢 好吗
Girls.
孩子们
Got to hand it to her. Hi.
给她点面子 嗨
Oh, you shouldn't have.
噢 你们不用带东西来的
Oh, they're actually for Dad.
噢 这个其实是买给老爸的
Oh, are they freesias?
噢 是小苍兰吗
Yeah, they were sort of a favourite of...
是啊 老爸挺喜欢它的
Oh... Gosh, how special.
噢 天呐 真特别
How lovely. Aren't they stunning?
好极了 真的太美了
Aw, let's just leave them...
嗯 那我们就把它放到
...there.
这里吧
Lovely.
真好
Come in.
进来吧
Who's Dad sawing in half?
老爸在那里锯什么
- Oh, just the tree. - Sorry?
-噢 就是那棵树而已 -什么
The tree in the back garden.
后园的树
Why are you taking the tree down?
为什么要把树锯掉
Oh, Felicity tried to use it to get out.
噢 费利西蒂想爬树逃出去
She's very expensive.
她很贵的
This is nice.
外套不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, this is beautiful!
噢 这件真漂亮
I hope you don't mind my being here,
我希望你们不介意我在家里
but my Pilates fell through, so...
我的普拉提课今天不开课 所以
- Oh, of course. - No, it's lovely.
-噢 当然不介意 -不会 这样也很好
It's a sad day.
今天是个悲伤的日子
A sad, sad day.
非常非常悲伤的日子
I'll get the champagne.
我去拿香槟
This is my favourite bit.
这是我最喜欢的部分
I wonder who's going to...
我在想谁会先开口
That's a lovely cushion.
这个垫子真好看
Thanks. It's an original.
谢谢 这是原创的
Gosh.
天啊
I love your hat.
我喜欢你的帽子
It's a hair scarf.
这是发带
Looks like a hat.
看起来像顶帽子
Well, it's a hair scarf.
好吧 这是发带
Ok.
好吧
- Is Martin coming? - Oh, no.
-马丁来吗 -噢 他不来
He's away.
他不在家
I'm very excited to meet your new chap.
我很期待见到你的新男友
Is he...
他是不是
Oh, no, he's a different one.
噢 不不 是另一个
Ooh.
You do turn over fast!
你翻篇很快嘛
Dad will come in with some weird canapes in a second.
老爸马上就会拿着奇奇怪怪的小菜进来了
Girls!
孩子们
- Hello. - Hi.
-你们好啊 -嗨
- Hi. - Hello... yeah.
-嗨 你好 好啊
Sorry about all that noise.
很抱歉让你们听到那些噪音
- You got a drink? - Oh...
-你们拿酒了吗 -噢
Oh, sorry.
噢 不好意思
I forgot your glass.
我忘记拿你的杯子了
You're both looking very healthy, very...
你们看起来都很健康
very good and healthy and...
很好很健康
Did you talk to Dr Samuels about your...?
你们跟塞缪尔斯医生谈论你们的
Yes.
是的
And they're happy, getting along...
它们还好吧 跟你们相处
...all right?
愉快吧
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah. Great.
-是的 -是的没错 很好
Good. Excellent.
那就好 很好
You are my...
你们是我的
...daughters.
女儿
- Yep. - Yes, mmm-hmm.
-没错 -是的 嗯哼
Yeah, we are.
是啊 我们是你女儿
Sit down.
坐下吧
Erm...
I think I should say a few words about your mother.
我觉得我应该对你们的母亲说几句话
Ignore me. Ignore me, ignore me.
无视我 无视我 无视我
This day is not an easy one.
今天可不一般
Ooh!
Cheers.
干杯
To Mum.
敬妈妈
To Mum.
敬妈妈
To Margaret.
敬玛格丽特
Dearest Margaret.
敬爱的玛格丽特
Just the most generous woman.
最慷慨的女人
- Yeah, well, she certainly was... - Yeah, she was great.
-是啊 她绝对是 -是的她很伟大
It was...
那是
It was the voice she used...
那是她用来
for the pigeons.
唤鸽子的声音
She always made them sound so rude, you know?
她总让她们听起来很粗鲁 你知道吗
But very, very funny.
但是 非常非常搞笑
She used to take the girls around the park and point at the...
她经常带女儿们去公园 然后指着那个
The squirrel voices were the best.
松鼠的声音最搞笑
Run...!
- Run! Fucking run! - Run-run-run-run-run!
-跑啊 妈的给我跑啊 -跑跑跑跑
Run-run-run-run!
跑跑跑跑
Yes, yes, my ex had a similar thing,
是啊 是啊 我前夫也是这样的
voices and fun.
做搞怪的声音 人特有趣
Really, really funny man.
非常 非常有趣的一个男人
Really funny.
非常有趣
Can I help you with the food?
我能帮你一起做菜吗
Yes, yes, I should...
好啊好啊 我该
And take that off.
把外套脱下来
So, are you going to Finland?
你要去芬兰吗
You're going to have to talk to me eventually.
你早晚都要跟我说的
Plaits.
辫子
Either she's got her period or some serious shit's gone down.
她要么是来大姨妈了 要么就是有坏事发生
She always does something slightly different around her period.
她总是在来大姨妈的这段时间举止怪异
She gets really bad PMT.
她有很严重的经前紧张症
Mum used to call it her monthly confidence crisis.
老妈以前说那是她一月一次的信心危机
But it's PMT.
但是那其实是经前紧张症
The only way she can get through it is to reinvent herself
她唯一能熬过这个时期的办法就是
in some small way.
在一些细微的方面改造她自己
What?
干什么
I'm doing a wee on this cushion.
我正在这个沙发垫上面尿尿
What?!
什么
I sort of wish you were.
还真有点希望你这么做了
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么
Just put it back where you got it from, OK?
物归原主 好吗
- No! - Just do it.
-不行 -快去
I don't want it in my house.
我不想把它留在我家
I'm doing you a massive favour.
我在帮你一个大忙耶
She could really go to town on you for this.
她完全有可能因为这个跟你翻脸
Come on, what's she going to do? Draw me?
得了吧 她能把我怎么样 给我画幅画吗
- Go. - No.
-去 -不去
Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok...
好好好
Jesus!
老天爷啊
Why are we sneaking?
为什么我们要鬼鬼祟祟的
- We're not allowed upstairs. - Of course we are.
-因为我们不准上楼 -我们当然可以
God...
天啊
I keep forgetting that she's actually talented.
我总是想不起来她还蛮有才的
I know, it's infuriating.
我知道 气死人了
Go on, then.
快放回去
Where's her head?
她的头在哪
She's got your boobs, she doesn't need one.
有胸就够了 不需要长脑子
Ok...
好吧
OK. Hey...
好了 嘿
Is everything OK?
你还好吗
With Martin?
你和马丁
You've invited someone today?
你今天还邀请别人来了吗
Yeah. Yeah, he's horrifically hot,
对啊对啊 超级性感
you're going to puke when you see him.
等你见到他会吐的
Are you on your period?
你来大姨妈了吗
- Why would you ask that? - The plaits.
-为什么要问这个 -辫子
- No reason. - Say it.
-就想问问 -快说
The plaits.
辫子
Hey...
Do you think she's ever painted Dad naked?
你觉得她会画老爸的裸图吗
I think you should take
我觉得你还是
your nose out of other people's marriages.
少管点别人的家务事
Ooh! Sneaking a preview, are we?
噢 偷偷跑到这里来了是吗
Sorry, I spilled my champagne and...
抱歉 我的香槟洒了
I got distracted on my way to the bathroom.
去卫生间的路上就突然想上来了
Me too.
我也是
It's really beautiful work.
这些作品很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Let me show you to the loo.
我带你去卫生间吧
Oh, that's all right.
噢 不用麻烦你
I grew up in this house.
我在这里长大的呢
It's all changed now, though.
不过现在都变样了
Your father's in the kitchen.
你爸爸在厨房里
Oh, great.
噢 太好了
I'll go and torment him.
那我去厨房折磨他一下
He hates being alone in a room with me.
他讨厌单独跟我待在一个房间里
Watch this.
看我的
- Hi, Dad. - Oh!
-嗨 老爸 -噢
Uh... oh...
呃 噢
Ah... erm...
啊 嗯
I just need some...
我要
- Just need... need some... - What do you need?
-我要一点 -你需要什么
salt.
There it is.
就在那里呢
Oh.
Here it is, yeah.
就在这呢 是啊
So, erm...
那么 呃
...how are you, darling?
你最近怎么样 亲爱的
Have you got enough...
你的衣服
clothes?
够不够啊
I can never have enough clothes.
我的衣服怎么买都不够
And how is the cafe?
咖啡店怎么样了
Erm... Well, the lease is up in a couple of days, and...
呃 还好吧 过几天租期就到了
I don't think I can really afford to...
但是我真的支付不起了
I think I'm just going to have to... accept that it's...
我想我只能接受事实了
I'm sorry about that, darling.
我也感到很抱歉 亲爱的
But, of course, we're just
但是 当然了
a little bit tight on the purse strings, too.
我们的钱也比较紧张
Oh, no, I wasn't asking you for any...
噢 不是 我没有想问你要
We've just been keeping it quiet. We haven't been able to...
我们一直没怎么跟你们说 其实我们已经
to buy anything or do anything, and...
买不起什么或者做什么了 而且
Ooh...
What's that?
这是什么
Oh, that? That's just a...
噢 那个啊 那是
tiny little house we're...
我们在法国
we're buying in, erm...
买的 呃
...in France.
一座小房子
Lovely.
真不错
Yeah. I...
嗯 我
I just wanted to talk to you...
我想和你谈下
...about this exhibition.
这次的展会
What exhibition?
什么展会
- Oh, no! - Jesus, Dad! Again?
-哦不 -天哪 老爸 不是吧你
Oh, no, it doesn't... Pick it up, pick it up!
不 不要啊 快捡起来 捡起来
Help me pick these up. Please, please!
快帮我捡起来 快 求你了
She mustn't see it.
可不能让她看见
- She mustn't find out. - OK, OK...
-千万不能被她发现 -好的 好的
Mmm, five second rule.
五秒钟规则大法好[食物掉在地上不超过5秒是可以吃的]
No, I have never bought into that rule.
不 我可从来不相信这个规则
It's disgusting.
真是太恶心了
What are you doing?
你们在干嘛呢
- Oh, just a little family tradition. - Oh.
-噢 只是家庭小传统而已啦 -噢
What odd fun. What are the rules?
有意思 你们刚说什么规则来着
Oh! Thank God. That'll be your man.
噢 谢天谢地 一定是你男朋友来了
I mean, I didn't want to show off, but...
我想说 我并不是想炫耀啦 但是
Gosh...
天啊
You really are...
你真是太帅了
So, how did you two meet?
你们是怎么认识的
Fucked me up the arse.
他操过我菊花
I used to manage a bar, and I...
我以前是开酒吧的 然后
just found her crying,
有天晚上发现她
in the toilet one night.
在厕所哭得很伤心
How about you two? How did you two meet?
那你们俩呢 你们俩怎么认识的
Through our mother, actually.
我妈介绍的
How's work, Claire?
克莱尔 最近工作怎么样
Oh. Fine.
噢 挺好的
Nothing new.
也没什么特别的
She used to be our godmother.
她以前是我们的教母
Still am.
我现在也还是啊
But then their parents split up...
但是后来他们的父母离婚了
Mum died.
妈妈去世了
And we just became even closer friends.
然后我们就变得更亲密了
Actually, you know, and I can say this because I'm an artist,
你知道吗 我身为一个艺术家 还是忍不住想说
but you really are very good-looking.
你真的长得好帅啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Very.
真的好帅
Thank you.
谢谢你
Very.
太帅了
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean, almost...
我的意思是 未免也
...too good-looking.
太帅了点
Well, if you'll excuse me,
不介意的话
I'm going to go and do that old human thing.
请允许我去下卫生间
How's the exhibition going?
展会进行得怎么样了
Ah, yes, yes, erm...
啊 对了 对了 呃
I wanted to talk to you about that.
我正想和你说这个事呢
Talking about me?
是在讨论我吗
- Very favourably. - All good things, I swear.
-是啊 你太帅了呀 -我发誓 我们都在说你的好话呢
Oh, and again...
噢 那这次呢
- Have you found a venue? - What exhibition?
-你找到要举办展会的会场了吗 -什么展会
Thank you so much for asking.
谢谢你的关心
- We have, actually... - Erm...
-其实 我们 -呃
There are some elements of the work that I, you know,
其实 我想和你们说下
I wanted to talk to you about.
这个展会作品的部分元素
It's a "Sexhibition."
其实这是个性展会啦
But, don't panic, it's nothing scary.
但是 不要慌 其实也没什么的
It's simply a journey through my physical and sexual life,
只是一些我的身体变化历程和性生活经历啦
climaxing in a few pieces
一些高潮作品都是受到你父亲的激发
inspired by and moulded on your father.
也是以你的父亲为模型而创作的
And there are photos.
还有一些照片
I've taken a photo of my
在这过去30年里
naked body every year for the past 30 years.
每年我都会拍一张裸照
Why?
为什么
Well, I think it's important for women of all ages to see how
因为我想让各个年龄段的女人们
my body has changed over the years.
来好好看看我的身体在这些年来发生了什么变化
I think they have to have a healthy perspective
这很有意义 因为她们会因此对我的身体
on my body.
有一个健康的态度
- Don't they? - Oh, erm, absolutely.
-对吧 -噢 嗯 是的
I mean, I don't need to tell you,
我想说 其实我没必要和你们说这个啦
but your father is a deeply sexual man.
但你们的父亲真的是个非常性感的男人
No, you don't.
噢 我不想听
Just did.
可她刚刚已经说了啊
- Knew it. - I'm just very lucky.
-我也知道了 -我真的是太幸运了
I will be touched
我会被这样的人一直爱抚
until the day I die.
直到我死去
And so will you, Claire.
你也是 克莱尔
I mean, it's really all that humans want...
我是说 基本所有人
is to be loved...
都渴望被爱
...and to be touched.
被爱抚
Erm...
Tell Dad about your promotion, Claire.
克莱尔 和老爸说说你升职的事吧
There's nothing to tell.
没什么好说的
What promotion?
什么升职
- Finland. - Oh!
-她要去芬兰 -噢
- Odd place. - Any news?
-怪地方 -然后呢
No.
没了
- She got it. - Oh...!
-她得到了 -噢
Fuck's sake!
要不要这样
Congratulations, Claire.
恭喜你呀 克莱尔
- Thank you. - Clever girl!
-谢谢 -真是了不起的姑娘
Can we not?
能不要这样吗
This is so exciting...
真是件令人开心的事
She's turning it down.
不过她准备拒绝
- Why? - Why?
-为什么 -为啥
Why, why not? Why, Claire?
为什么 为什么啊 克莱尔
Claire, are you pregnant?
克莱尔 难道你怀孕了吗
Why aren't you getting on a plane to your gold rich future?
为什么要放弃升职加薪当上白富美的机会
- This is everything you've worked for... - Why...?
-这不是你一直追求的吗 -为什么
Because you can't just
因为我总不能直接拍拍屁股
fuck off on aeroplanes, and leave your weird
坐上飞机就走 丢下奇怪的继子
stepson and broken sister to fend for themselves, OK?
和心碎的妹妹不管不顾吧
Excuse me.
失陪一下
She's your sister, it's your job to annoy her...
她是你的姐姐 妹妹惹姐姐生气是很正常的事
No, no, I'm just so annoyed with myself!
不不不 我只是在生自己的气
I wish I could just...
我多希望我可以
meet myself and just...
坦诚面对我自己
have a go at myself!
好好骂骂我自己这个蠢货
Do your worst.
来啊 尽情骂啊
Come on, bitch!
放马过来吧 小婊砸
You don't take yourself seriously.
你不把你自己当回事
Ooh... pussy.
噢 真不行
You need to reach out to your family.
你应该和家人好好沟通
You need to stop provoking your sister, just grow up.
不要再去惹你的姐姐了 成熟点好吗
You do not take yourself seriously as a businesswoman,
还不认真把自己当个女强人是想怎样
you need to pay your fucking bills, you need to be
你他妈必须得自己还账了 好吗
nicer to Hillary and you need to get a new hat!
要对希拉里友善点 还有 你真该去买顶新帽子了
Is that better?
好点没
Yeah, it's better.
嗯 好多了
Ok...
好了
Off you go.
你走吧
The art work in this house is...
这家里的艺术品
stunning.
让人感到震惊
Who is it?
这些都是谁的作品
If I tell you, will you promise to come to my sexhibition?
如果我告诉你 你能来参加的我的性展会吗
It's not your work...
不是你的作品
Will you come?
你会来吗
It would be an honour.
那将是我的荣幸
How's your little restaurant?
你的小餐馆怎么了
It's a cafe.
是咖啡店
Oh, don't do it a disservice.
噢 你不用强行补刀的
I'm not. It's a cafe.
我没有啊 就是咖啡店啊
Oh, sorry.
噢 抱歉
It's fine.
没事
It's fine.
没事
Your father tells me you're struggling.
你父亲说你最近过得很艰辛
Well... I think we all are.
呃 谁不是呢
Oh, well, yes.
噢 确实
But, I mean, now there's only one of you...
但是 我想说 现在只就剩下你一个人了
God, I can't imagine what you've been through.
天哪 我都不敢想象你到底是怎么过来的
I'm sorry, have I missed something?
不好意思 有什么是我不知道的事吗
Well... her dear little friend died,
她的好闺蜜死了
and left her to run the cafe on her own.
只留下她一个人经营着她们的咖啡店
Jesus.
天哪
Oh, God, that is truly awful. How did she die?
这么惨 她是怎么死的
- Oh, she killed herself. - It was an accident.
-噢 她是自杀的 -是事故
Well...
好吧
Maybe it's time to let the little restaurant go.
也许你不应该再苦苦死撑这个小饭店
Give it up.
是时候放手了
Sell it, have a little holiday.
卖了它 然后去度个假
We did this.
这是我们的店
Mmm-hmm.
嗯哼
And, whatever happens, we never let it go, OK?
不管发生什么 我们都不要轻易放弃 好吗
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Have you seen Felicity?
你看到费利西蒂了吗
Oh, no, sorry.
噢 没有 抱歉
Gosh, all sorts of things go missing in this house, don't they?
这屋子的东西总是神秘失踪 对不对
- Big house. - Yes, lovely house.
-房子太大了 -是呢 舒适的房子
Oh, the sculpture turned up.
对了 我找到那个雕像了
- Did it? - Yes.
-是吗 -是的
Must have just toppled off the side.
一定不小心从哪里掉到缝里去了
Well, if you rid a woman of her head and limbs,
如果你把一个女性雕像卸了头和四肢
you can't expect her to do anything other than...
那她啥也做不了 只能
roll around.
到处滚了
What?
怎么了
Oh...
Your father and I often say, when you've had a few drinks,
你父亲经常和我说 当你喝上几杯后
you're so like your mother.
你的样子就尤其像你的母亲
Oh, whoops.
噢 见鬼
Look at these.
看看这些
So, the party's moved to the hallway. Always a good sign.
看来派对都开到走廊里去了 是个好兆头呢
Does anyone mind if I leave? I've got a dicky tummy.
如果我直接走 没人会介意吧 我肚子痛
So swift...
这么着急啊
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm not going to kiss you because I'm probably very ill.
我没办法亲你了 因为我感觉我要吐了
You too. Come on.
你也是 跟我走吧
Goodbye then, my...
再见了 我的
...my daughters.
我的女儿们
Goodbye.
再见
What a lovely occasion.
真是愉快的见面啊
Yeah. See you at the sexhibition.
是啊 到时候性展会见
No, there's absolutely no need to...
不 你不用刻意来的
- Yes, lovely. - No, no. I'll definitely be there.
-好啊 等你来哦 -嗯 嗯 我一定会去的
I will definitely be there.
我一定会去的
Hold up!
等下
You trying to keep me overnight?
你是想留我过夜吗
Very good-looking.
你可真帅啊
Very good-looking.
你可真帅啊
I might never see you again, but you're very good-looking.
我们可能不会再见面了 但你真的很帅
I might never see you again, but you're very good-looking.
我们可能不会再见面了 但你真的很帅
Yes, yes... very good-looking.
是的 没错 帅呆了
Thanks, I owe you.
谢谢 算我欠你的
No, I owe you.
不 是我欠你的
It's been really nice to spend the day with a normal family.
能和普通的一家子共度一天很开心
I actually feel quite emotional.
我都有点多愁善感起来了
Will you stay with me tonight?
你今晚能陪陪我吗
Sure.
当然了
I'm going to go warm up the bike.
我先去发动摩托车
- Lovely to meet you, Claire. - You too.
-很高兴见到你 克莱尔 -我也是
- Erm... what's his...? - Fucked me up the arse.
-呃 这是怎么 -他操过我菊花
- Oh. Mm-hmm. - Yep. It's...
-噢 嗯 -是的
I totally see that now.
我现在懂了
I'm sorry I was...
抱歉 我之前
Listen to me.
听着
I'm going to leave Martin.
我会去和马丁分手
I'm going to give you the money for the cafe,
我会把咖啡厅需要的钱给你
and I'm going to go to fucking Finland.
我还要去该死的芬兰
Ok.
好的
Oh, and, erm...
噢 还有 呃
That is the coolest thing you've ever done.
这是你做过的最帅气的事情了
I know.
我知道
Thanks, Claire.
谢谢 克莱尔
Shall we...?
我们不应该
We can try.
来吧
- I'll see you at the sexhibition. - Yeah.
-那展会见了 -好
伦敦生活