马男波杰克 第四季 BoJack Horseman Season 4 第9集: 露西 Ruthie

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 艾米·温弗瑞 / 安妮·沃克·法瑞尔 / 亚伦·朗 / 马特·吉劳法罗 / 奥图 ·穆加 / 蒂姆·劳奇

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 爱丽森·布里 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 戴德里克·巴德 / 蕾克·贝尔 / 安德鲁·布劳尔 / 大卫·切斯 / 凯伦 科尔曼 / 劳尔·埃斯帕扎


台词
Class, settle down. Settle down.
同学们 安静一下 安静一下
It's Ruthie's turn to present her ancestor.
现在轮到露丝介绍她的祖先了
It's Ruthie's turn to present her ancestor.
祖先日讲解人 露丝现在轮到露丝介绍她的祖先了
- Go ahead, Ruthie. - Okay, Teach-Bot.
-有请 露丝 -好吧 蒂奇·博特 祖先日讲解人 露丝
Mrs. Teach-Bot.
蒂奇·博特老师祖先日讲解人 露丝
Mrs. Teach-Bot.
蒂奇·博特老师
My great-great-great grandmother was called Princess Carolyn.
我的曾曾曾祖母叫卡洛琳公主
My great-great-great grandmother was called Princess Carolyn.
卡洛琳公主经纪人 经理人 粉色我的曾曾曾祖母叫卡洛琳公主
She was an agent and a manager in Hollywoo.
她是好莱乌的一名经纪人和经理人卡洛琳公主经纪人 经理人 粉色
She was an agent and a manager in Hollywoo.
好莱乌她是好莱乌的一名经纪人和经理人
What's the difference between an agent and a manager?
经纪人和经理人有什么区别好莱乌
What's the difference between an agent and a manager?
经纪人和经理人有什么区别
Both look to find projects for their clients
他们都要为客户找项目
but only managers can produce.
但只有经理人可以制片
What?
什么
My mom told me
我妈告诉我
My mom told me
卡洛琳公主我妈告诉我
that I come from a long line of strong female cats.
我来自一个有很多强大的母猫的家庭卡洛琳公主
that I come from a long line of strong female cats.
我来自一个有很多强大的母猫的家庭
Princess Carolyn was the runt of 12
卡洛琳公主当时在家排行十二 是老幺
and it made her one of the toughest.
这使她成为了她们中最坚强的一个
Mom said, "She could take a lickin' and keep on tickin'."
我妈说过"她失败了也能马上站起来"
This expression refers to clocks,
这原本是形容钟的
an old fashioned way of timekeeping
一种老式的计时方法
before we all universally accepted the bean system.
那是在我们全宇宙接受豌豆系统之前了
"The bean system is the way."
"豌豆系统才正确"
For Ancestry Day, I'm gonna tell you
关于祖先日 我要告诉你们
For Ancestry Day, I'm gonna tell you
祖先日关于祖先日 我要告诉你们
a particular story about one particular day
一个关于某天的某个故事祖先日
on which Princess Carolyn faced and overcame
卡洛琳公主面对并克服了祖先日
particular adversity
特别的逆境祖先日
all the way back in the year 2017.
故事要追溯到2017年祖先日
all the way back in the year 2017.
故事要追溯到2017年
The day began like any other.
那天如往常一样
Princess Carolyn lived with her boyfriend, Ralph.
卡洛琳公主和他男友 拉尔夫住在一起
She was pregnant and very happy.
她怀孕了 也非常高兴
Sorry I can't go with you to the doctor.
抱歉我不能陪你去看医生了
- Don't worry about it. I feel great! - Today is crucial.
-别担心 我感觉很棒 -今天很关键
Stilton Cards has to create its own holiday
斯蒂尔顿贺卡不得不创建出自己的节日
to really be playing with the big boys.
才能真正跟那些大公司抗衡
Hallmark, American Greeting,
标志性的美国问候
those chunky cards that play music when you open them.
那些你打开就能放音乐的厚实贺卡
I just know you're gonna be the next Joey K. Easter,
我只知道你会是下一个乔伊·K·伊斯特尔
the guy who invented Arbor Day.
那个创建了凉亭节的人
How about "National Friend of a Friend Day?"
"朋友的国家之友节"如何
- Is that anything? - You'll think of something.
-这个可以吗 -你会有主意的
Give me just a sip of the coffee. I can have a sip.
给我喝口咖啡 我可以喝一口的
- One sip. - Today is going to be great.
-只一口 -今天会很顺利的
She was wrong.
她错了
Today was gonna suck.
今天会很不幸
马男波杰克 第四季第九集
Princess Carolyn started her day
卡洛琳公主的一天开始于
with a call to BoJack Horseman,
她的前客户兼情人马男波杰克
her former client-slash-lover.
给她打了个电话
- Ruthie! Inappropriate! - Sorry.
-露丝 注意措辞 -抱歉
Go for BoJack!
去找波杰克吧
You like that? I'm trying out some new phone stuff.
你喜欢吗 我想试试新手机
Or is "Bo for GoJack" better?
"波找去杰克"是不是更好点
Nah, maybe too clever.
算了 太耍聪明了
I don't want people to think I'm trying. You know.
我不想别人觉得我太刻意
Sorry, who is this?
抱歉 你是哪位
Princess Carolyn, moron.
卡洛琳公主 白痴
Oh, hey, P.C. So what do you think?
你好啊 PC 你觉得怎么样
About what?
什么怎么样
"Go for BoJack!" Or maybe--
"去找波杰克" 还是...
Ugh, stop! You need to get a new agent.
闭嘴 你得找个新经纪人
I'm sick of fielding your offers.
我已经不想再接到对你的邀约了
Offers? Well, you tell
邀约 那你就告诉他们
them that I am not doing another reality show.
我不会再参加真人秀了
So degrading.
太没品了
All they had at craft services
他们的送餐服务
was Kirkland snacks, P.C. Kirkland snacks.
只有柯克兰零食 PC 柯克兰零食
Well, first of all, I don't work for you,
首先 我不为你工作
so I'm not gonna tell anyone anything.
所以我不会告诉任何人任何事
But, second, these are actually good offers.
但是 第二 这些邀约真的挺不错
Really? Like what?
真的吗 什么邀约
I'm not telling you because--
我不会告诉你的 因为...
Got it. Busy, busy. I'm busy too,
明白了 忙 忙 我也很忙
so I'll call you back later. Bye.
所以我会再打给你的 再见
Don't call. I don't work for you!
别打过来了 我不为你办事了
How's this for a headline for the blog?
你觉得这个做博客的标题怎么样
You write about this, quote,
你就这么写
"BoJack Finally Solves Mystery of Hollyhock's Mother,
"波杰克终于破解了霍莉霍克母亲之谜
comma, Looks Handsome, Is Cool." End quote.
逗号 很帅 很酷"
I still don't understand your plan, or how that's a headline.
我还是没明白你的计划 或这个怎么会是标题
The plan couldn't be simpler. Go to the county courthouse,
这个计划再简单不过了 去郡法院
ask to see all the birth certificates on file,
要求查看所有记录在案的出生证明
find Hollyhock's, see what it says in the "Mother" spot.
找到霍莉霍克的 看看母亲那栏写着什么
They're not just gonna give you the birth certificates.
他们不会给你出生证明的
Well, I gotta try something. I have this girl at my house
我总得试试吧 我家里多了个女孩
who came to me for help, I want to do right by her.
她来找我寻求帮助 我想为她做点正确的事
I just don't know if you've thought through--
我只是不知道你是不是想清楚了
Diane, I am a famous.
戴安 我是个名人
They will give me the birth certificate.
他们会把出生证明给我的
Everyone gives me everything I want all the time.
一直以来大家都会给我我想要的东西
It is an existential curse,
这是个已经存在的诅咒
but a huge day-to-day convenience.
但也给日常生活带来了大便利
So why do you need me?
那你找我干什么
I don't know. Just wanted some company.
不知道 只是想找个人陪
You told me to use a vacation day because this was, quote,
你要我在休假的时候过来就是因为这个
"A feminism-related emergency."
"和女权主义有关的紧急事件"
I got your number!
我有你的号码
Why didn't you just bring Hollyhock?
为什么你不把霍莉霍克带上
I was gonna,
我准备带的
but she got really into counting her teeth this morning,
但她今早沉迷于数自己的牙齿
didn't want to leave the house. You know how teens are.
并不想出家门 你知道青少年就是这样的
Ruthie, this was supposed to be about your ancestor.
露丝 你应该说你祖先的故事
Who are all these other "Chara-ca-ters"?
这些角色都是谁
They fill out the world.
他们充实了这个世界
Well, can you try to keep things focused, please?
你能说重点吗
Okay, okay, okay.
好好好
Princess Carolyn had been called to Gekko-Rabitowitz--
卡洛琳公主给盖可·兔威特公司打了电话
Princess Carolyn had been called to Gekko-Rabitowitz--
至少九层大厦卡洛琳公主给盖可·兔威特公司打了电话
Princess Carolyn had been called to Gekko-Rabitowitz--
卡洛琳公主给盖可·兔威特公司打了电话
the agency of her nemesis, and nemesis-slash-former lover.
也就是她死对头和死对头兼前男友的经纪公司
the agency of her nemesis, and nemesis-slash-former lover.
代客泊车也就是她死对头和死对头兼前男友的经纪公司
the agency of her nemesis, and nemesis-slash-former lover.
也就是她死对头和死对头兼前男友的经纪公司
-Ruthie! -Sorry, Teach-Bot.
-露丝 -抱歉 蒂奇·博特
-Ruthie! -Sorry, Teach-Bot.
凡妮莎·盖克 死对头鲁塔贝格·兔威特 死对头兼前男友-露丝 -抱歉 蒂奇·博特
凡妮莎·盖克 死对头鲁塔贝格·兔威特 死对头兼前男友
She had a lot of former lovers.
她有很多前任凡妮莎·盖克 死对头鲁塔贝格·兔威特 死对头兼前男友
凡妮莎·盖克 死对头鲁塔贝格·兔威特 死对头兼前男友
She was a fluid sexual being, not a machine.
她是一个活生生的性感尤物 不是机器凡妮莎·盖克 死对头鲁塔贝格·兔威特 死对头兼前男友
She was a fluid sexual being, not a machine.
她是一个活生生的性感尤物 不是机器
But today was all about business.
但今天只为公事
She was there because she was trying
她来这是为了帮助她的客户
to get her client Courtney Portnoy cast in--
考特尼·波特诺伊争取角色
to get her client Courtney Portnoy cast in--
盖可·兔威特经纪公司考特尼·波特诺伊争取角色
Corpse Me If You Can-Can ,
《康康尸舞魂》盖可·兔威特经纪公司
the 1940's Cannes, France-set story
发生在上世纪四十年代的法国戛纳盖可·兔威特经纪公司
the 1940's Cannes, France-set story
发生在上世纪四十年代的法国戛纳
of a can-can dancer who contracts cancer
康康舞 一种高踢大腿的法国式舞蹈讲述一个身患癌症的康康舞者
康康舞 一种高踢大腿的法国式舞蹈
but continues to can-can as a canny cadaver
死后继续康康舞事业 化身精明的琴尸 康康舞 一种高踢大腿的法国式舞蹈
but continues to can-can as a canny cadaver
死后继续康康舞事业 化身精明的琴尸
who plays the accordion with Kevin Corrigan, Kevin Kline,
和凯文·科利根 凯文·克莱恩 克里斯·克莱因
Chris Klein, Chris Pine and Chris Kattan.
克里斯·派恩 克里斯·卡坦一起拉手风琴
- Got it. - Gekko.
-懂了 -盖克
Princess Carolyn, hi! Love the dress.
卡洛琳公主 你好啊 我喜欢你的裙子
Is it new, or something
是新的吗 还是
I've seen you wear literally hundreds of times?
我见你穿过几百遍的那条
Normally, Princess Carolyn would've been rattled,
通常 卡洛琳公主在这时会乱成一团
but that day, she realized
但在那天 她意识到
Vanessa Gekko no longer had any power over her.
凡妮莎·盖克已经完全不会左右到她了
In truth, the woman had challenged and inspired Princess Carolyn,
事实上 这个女人挑战并激励了卡洛琳公主
not only to be a better agent,
不仅使她成为更优秀的经纪人
but to be brave enough to try and have it all.
更让她拥有足够的勇气尝试并拥有一切
Princess Carolyn wanted to
卡洛琳公主想
tell her thank you, but instead she said...
对她说谢谢 但一开口却是
- You look tired, "Veronica." - Oh, I--
-你看起来很疲惫"维罗妮卡" -什么 我
- You look tired, "Veronica." - Oh, I--
卡洛琳借Veronica讽刺(ironic)凡妮莎-你看起来很疲惫"维罗妮卡" -什么 我
- You look tired, "Veronica." - Oh, I--
-你看起来很疲惫"维罗妮卡" -什么 我
Amazing burn, Princess Carolyn.
怼得漂亮 卡洛琳公主
Hey, Princess. We have a little snag.
公主 我们遇到了些小障碍
Did Chris Kattan drop out? Right before his comeback?
克里斯·卡坦退出了吗 还没复出就退出了
Right when the world is finally ready to settle for Kattan?
就在全世界好不容易勉强接受他的时候
- No, it's-- - You're fired.
-不 是... -你被解雇了
I'm fired?
我被解雇了
I tried to talk her out of it,
我试着劝她不要这样
but between the gun movie misfiring
但在那部枪战电影告吹
and her nuptials turning into "Nope-tials,"
和她的婚礼泡汤之间
and her blaming you for both of those things...
她认为两件事都是你的错
Who knew Portnoy had so many complaints?
谁知道考特尼有这么多抱怨
Oh, just give me one more chance.
拜托再给我次机会
I promise I can get you the lead in that can-can cadaver movie.
我保证能让你在康康舞尸的电影里演主角
What?
什么
Oh, P.C., C.P. Just made that whole thing up to get you here.
PC CP为了引你来才编的这一切
You thought that was real?
你竟然信以为真了
The 1940's corpse who learns accordion?
那个上世纪四十年代学手风琴的尸体
It sounds so ludicrous.
听着就荒唐
You did play the short-sighted
但你确实在《北方城堡的风暴》中
seamstress in The Storm on Northern Fortress.
演过一个近视的裁缝
Well, yeah, but that was
是没错 不过
just because I wanted to work with Ashton.
那只是因为我想和阿什顿一起合作
We'll talk later, right? I'm so sorry. Bye.
我们以后聊 好吗 抱歉 再见
Did you have a good meeting? Did you get fired?
开会顺利吗 还是被炒了
Sorry you got fired. Here's a latte.
抱歉你被解雇了 喝杯拿铁吧
- It's decaf, ma'am. - Thanks, Judah.
-无咖啡因的 -谢谢 犹大
You know, one year ago, a setback like this
要知道 一年前 这种挫折
would have really spun me out.
会停滞我的脚步
But I don't need Courtney.
但我可以没有考特尼
Every time we fall, we get back up stronger and better than ever.
我们每次失败 都会来个更漂亮的绝地反击
Can I get a hallelujah?
给我来句哈利路亚呗
Is that a sort of pressed juice?
这个算抚慰之言吗
I'll have one hallelujah on your desk by 12:45.
我会在12点45分时把哈利路亚放你桌上
Great. What's next?
很好 接下来什么安排
I noticed your necklace was broken,
我注意到你的项链坏了
so I pushed back your doctor's appointment,
所以我推迟了你的医生预约
and found a reputable jeweler nearby.
在附近找了一家声誉良好的珠宝店
Don't know what I'd do without you, my hairy number two!
没有你我可怎么办 我性感多毛的二把手
Don't know what I'd do without you, my hairy number two!
number two有大便之意没有你我可怎么办 我性感多毛的二把手
Oh, God, I'm sorry. That came out horribly.
老天 抱歉 这个比喻太烂number two有大便之意
Oh, God, I'm sorry. That came out horribly.
老天 抱歉 这个比喻太烂
Not to speak above my station,
不是我僭越职权
but perhaps it would behoove
但也许我们有必要
us to entice BoJack Horseman back into our stable.
怂恿马男波杰克重新回到我们的马厩里
I'm sorry, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
"Stable" And "Behoove" were poor word choices.
"马厩"和"必要"是失败的措辞
I was not trying to engage in punnery during business hours,
我并非想在上班时间使用双关语
but we've received 15 more
但我们今早已经收到
inquiries about BoJack just this morning,
至少15次关于波杰克的询问了
and I don't think it's wise to look a gift...
我不认为嫌弃这匹...
look a gift horse in the mouth and I don't think it's wise to look a gift...
出自谚语吹毛求疵我不认为嫌弃这匹...
look a gift horse in the mouth
出自谚语吹毛求疵
opportunity in the mouth. look a gift horse in the mouth
这个机会是个明智之举出自谚语吹毛求疵
opportunity in the mouth.
这个机会是个明智之举
BoJack is off the table.
波杰克不在我们的讨论范围内
We're a small management company.
我们只是个小的管理公司
We just need to focus on the clients we have.
只需要专注于手头现有的客户便可
You know best.
你做主
Who's that dog? Mr. Peanutbutter
那只靓犬是谁 花生酱先生
Mo for Gister Peanutbutter!
来自军师花生酱的问候
Hey, handsome. Heard you dropped out of the governor's race.
好啊 帅哥 听说你退出州长竞选了
Now let's get you back
现在让我帮你
to work on what really matters-- show business!
回到你真正的舞台吧 影视业
- I'm going to stop you right there. - I was done.
-我必须在这打断你 -我说完了
Can't wait to get back in front of the camera,
虽然我也很渴望重返聚光灯下
but right now, I have to help
但现在 我必须要帮助
but right now, I have to help
打败旱獭但现在 我必须要帮助
my former political rival defeat my two ex-wives.
我的前任对手打败我两个前妻打败旱獭
打败旱獭
One of whom is in the pocket of powerful lobbyists
她们其中一个在为一群强大的说客效力打败旱獭
One of whom is in the pocket of powerful lobbyists
她们其中一个在为一群强大的说客效力
and the other of whom murdered popular actor
另一个杀了著名演员
and soundtrack artisan, Zach Braff, and ate his burnt flesh!
和声优扎克·布拉夫 还吃了他烧焦的尸体
Politics as usual, right?
政治的套路啊 对吗
Well, when you're ready to work again--
如果你准备好了回归
Gotta go. They need all hands on deck,
我得挂了 他们需要人手
because Woodchuck lost his hands underground
因为旱獭在地下失去了他的手
and they replaced them with creepy lobster claws.
他们给他换上了可怕的龙虾钳
Typical politics!
典型的政治把戏
Hey. So I need this clasp replaced, 24-karat gold.
你好 我要换下这个项链扣 24k金
This is a priceless family heirloom.
这是价值连城的传家宝
Princess Carolyn had gotten her necklace from her mother,
卡洛琳公主的项链是她妈妈给她的
who got it from her mother, who brought it from the old country.
她妈妈从姥姥那得到的 姥姥从旧国家带来的
When our ancestors first
我们的祖先
emigrated to America, they were very poor.
刚移民到美国时 非常贫穷
Back in the Motherland, they had been doctors and engineers,
他们以前在祖国是医生和工程师
but here, they struggled to find work.
但到了这里 他们找工作都困难
Every night, they would sing the song of the old country,
每晚他们会唱一首旧国家的歌
hoping to reclaim the glory of those days.
希望能重拾旧日辉煌
They slowly sold all their belongings
它们渐渐变卖了所有家当
as they attempted to hang on to a middle-class way of life.
以求能维持中产阶级的生活
But she never sold that necklace,
但她始终没卖掉那条项链
because that was the one gift she could give her daughter.
因为那是她唯一能给她女儿的礼物
A treasure from the past and a symbol of the tenacity
这个来自过去的珍宝 象征着我们家族世世代代
and stick-to-itiveness that has for generations led my family
不屈不挠和坚韧不拔的精神
to always land on their feet.
我们总能摆脱困境
- You can come back in about two hours. - Thank you.
-你可以两小时后再回来 -谢谢
Sorry, sorry! Wait. Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 等等 抱歉
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了
I'm just looking for something really nice.
我想买一件很高档漂亮的首饰
This is for a sexy catfish I met on the Internet.
要送给我在网上认识的一条性感鲶鱼
- Charley? - Princess Carolyn!
-查理 -卡洛琳公主
You work at a jewelry store now?
你现在到珠宝店上班了吗
No, I own my own management company.
不 我有自己的管理公司
Oh, yeah. Good for you.
是吗 真不错
I'm so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Your approval means nothing to me.
你的认可对我毫无意义
So I guess it's good you said "no" to my offer last year.
去年你拒绝了我的工作提议 看来是好事
What offer? I mean, exactly what offer are you talking about?
什么提议 我是说具体哪一次提议
I get so many.
我常收到工作提议
Last year, I reached out to your guy...
去年我联系你的下属
I wanna say, "Ju-do"...
好像是叫"柔道"
- Judah. - This guy's name was Judo.
-犹大 -这人是叫"柔道"
I offered to buy VIM and merge it with Vigor.
我提出收购VIM并将它和朝气合并
We would have called the new company, VIMgor.
我们本来打算给新公司起名VIM气
Oh, right. That offer.
原来是那个提议啊
I couldn't believe when he said you weren't interested.
他说你不感兴趣时 我真是不敢相信
Well, yeah. Because I wasn't, and he does what I say.
因为我确实不感兴趣 他都按我说的去做
So I guess it all worked out for everyone.
看来结局皆大欢喜
You got to start over as a manager,
你可以重头来过 当经理人
and instead of buying VIM, I bought the Utah Jazz.
我没买VIM 而是买下了犹他爵士队
They're terrible agents, but they're getting better.
他们当经纪人很烂 但慢慢在进步
- Yeah. - Anyway, nice bumping into--
-是啊 -总之 遇见你很...
- Oh, sorry. - Careful, please. Ooh.
-抱歉 -请小心点
- Oopsie. Oh, boy. - No, no.
-天啊 -不
Is that valuable? It is.
那个很贵吗 很贵
My great, great, great grandmother
我的曾曾曾祖母
was dismayed that her trusted colleague
感到很惊愕 她最信赖的下属
had kept this from her.
竟然隐瞒了这个消息
Her mind raced, "Was Judah capable of deception?"
她思来想去 "犹大会骗人吗"
She hoped what Charley told her wasn't true,
她心里希望查理说的不是真的
but her instincts told her the frog wasn't smart enough to lie.
但她的直觉告诉她 那只青蛙没聪明到会说谎
First quarter, second quarter. Wow, that's a lot of quarters.
第一季度 第二季度 好多季度
Oh, excuse me. Hello.
不好意思 你好
Judah, you'll never guess who I just ran into.
犹大 你绝对想不到我刚才遇到了谁
No, I won't. Very astute, ma'am.
我的确想不到 你真精明
It was Charley Witherspoon!
是查理·威瑟斯彭
Char... ley...
查...理...
Wither... spoon!
威瑟...斯彭
- Okay. - How does that make you feel?
-好的 -你有什么想法
That very short story makes me feel nothing.
听完那么短的故事 我内心毫无波澜
I don't think it's your fault as a storyteller.
但我不认为是你这个讲故事人的错
I often have trouble engaging with narratives.
我经常难以融入故事
His lack of response made her hope it wasn't true.
他的毫无反应让她希望那不是真的
Could it all have been a misunderstanding
这一切会不会都是误会
involving an enigmatic stranger named "Judo"?
有一个叫"柔道"的神秘陌生人参与其中
So, what's next, then?
接下来要做什么
Ooh, I want to get the life rights
我想拿到我在Ins上看见的
to that woman I saw on Instagram
那个女人的真人故事改编权
who had a pretty coffee.
她会煮很棒的咖啡
I bet we could attach Jessica Alba
我敢说我们在午饭前能联系上
and Jonathan Taylor-Thomas by lunch.
杰西卡·阿尔芭和乔纳森·泰勒·托马斯
Okay, but I still don't understand what a manager is.
但我还是不懂经理人是干什么的
Do they just say the names of movies and actors?
他们只需要说说电影名和演员名吗
How does that generate revenue?
那怎么能创收呢
How does that generate revenue?
犹大·曼努伍格那怎么能创收呢
No one knows, Torf. It's not important!
没人知道 托弗 这不重要犹大·曼努伍格
No one knows, Torf. It's not important!
没人知道 托弗 这不重要
Be quiet, Torf. Take your Hush Pill.
安静 托弗 吃一颗安静药丸
Yes, Miss Teach--
好的 蒂奇...
- Continue your presentation, Ruthie. - Thank you.
-继续吧 露丝 -谢谢
- And finally, Rob Lowe. - Great idea, Princess Carolyn.
-最后还有罗伯·劳 -好主意 卡洛琳公主
But is it possible you've forgotten your doctor's appointment?
但你是不是忘记和医生约好了
- Oh, fish! - It's my fault.
-他喵的 -是我的错
I rescheduled it in an attempt to make your life easier.
是我改了预约时间 为了让你的生活更轻松
Thank you, Judah!
谢谢你 犹大
I'll call you if I think of any more actor names.
如果我想起更多演员的名字 我会打给你
洛杉矶法院
God, this is taking forever.
这也等太久了
We've been waiting for 15 minutes.
我们只等了15分钟而已
I know. Let's just go home.
我知道 我们还是回家吧
No, Diane. How could you even suggest that?
不行 戴安 你怎么能这么说
This is not about us. This is for my daughter.
重点不是我们 是为了我的女儿
I know what I have to do.
我知道我该怎么做了
Excuse me, excuse me. Pardon me.
不好意思 借过 让一下
Important celebrity doing the right thing.
重要的名人在做正义之事
- Whoa, a famous guy! - And he's doing the right thing?
-是名人呢 -他还在做正义之事
This is like when George Clooney married that less famous lady!
就跟乔治·克鲁尼娶了那个名气较小的女人一样
- Wait. Don't you mean Jurj Clooners? - Who cares?
-等等 你是想说缺智·克鲁尼吧 -谁在乎
Hello, friend.
你好 朋友
- Yes, it's me, BoJack Hor-- - Number?
-没错是我 马男波... -号码
I'm sorry, I don't give out my personal phone number.
抱歉 我不给别人留我的私人电话号码
No, your number. You need
不 是排队号 你需要
a number or I can't help you, BoJack Hor.
取号码 不然我办不了 马男波
Horseman. It's Horseman. I don't look familiar to you at all?
波杰克 马男波杰克 你不觉得我看起来脸熟吗
Come on, BoJack. Let's get a number.
走吧波杰克 我们去取号
Wait a minute. You're Diane Nguyen!
等等 你是戴安·阮
I recognize you from your Girl Croosh avatar.
你的女生最赞网头像让我认出了你
I loved "Twenty Reasons to Try the Diva Cup."
我喜欢你写的"用月经杯的二十个理由"
Oh, wow, thanks! You didn't think 20 was too many reasons?
谢谢 你没觉得二十个理由太多了吗
No way. Number 14 blew my mind!
完全没有 第十四条简直说到我心坎里
Didn't I say it would?
我也是
We don't have time. Where do we get a number?
我们赶时间 哪里取号
- That line. - What?
-那边排队 -靠
And you'll need these-- forms.
你需要用到这些表格
Ow, paper cut! Who still uses paper?
划到手了 这年头谁还用纸
Can't I just swipe an app or something?
能不能下个应用或者扫个码
Bye, Diane! Keep up the great work!
再见戴安 加油哦
Oh, get over yourself.
别得意忘形了
圣伯纳德医疗中心
So? What's the prognosis?
情况如何
I'm trying to think of the best way to put this.
我在想应该怎么说比较好
As Charles Lindbergh would say,
用查尔斯·林德伯格的话说就是
"Sometimes you fly an airplane, and sometimes you lose a baby."
"有时候你开飞机 有时候你掉孩子"
In this case, you didn't fly the airplane.
你的情况是没能开飞机
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Your pregnancy is no longer viable.
你的妊娠已经停止了
Well, how do we make it viable again?
怎么让它再开始呢
How did this happen?
为什么会这样
Goodness, I don't know.
我不知道
I wouldn't beat yourself up.
无需太自责
Miscarriages happen for so many reasons.
流产的原因有非常多
There's nothing medically wrong with you.
从医学的角度来说你没有问题
Maybe you just wanted the baby too much.
可能因为你太想要孩子了
Maybe you didn't deserve it because you were unkind once.
可能你曾经做过坏事遭了报应
Maybe you ran afoul of a trickster
也可能你得罪了某个神灵
god or wood nymph who is now exacting revenge.
或者林中仙女 他们在复仇惩罚
Oof! This is... A lot.
这太沉重了
Not for me. This is my job, so... pretty regular day.
对我来说只是工作 普通的一天而已
What do I do next?
接下来我该怎么做
Well, there's a procedure. We can do it here later this week.
有一个小手术 这周就能做
You want Darlene to call someone to drive you home?
需要达琳娜打电话叫谁来接你吗
No, I'm okay. I don't need anyone.
没事 我不需要谁接
You're a real tough broad.
你真是个坚强的女人
Except for, you know, the uterus area.
除了子宫
Pretty weak.
挺脆弱的
Hey, is my necklace ready?
我的项链弄好了吗
Oh, I was going to call you.
我正准备给你打电话
When I was working on your necklace, I realized something.
我在修复项链时发现了点东西
It's not actually gold,
这并不是真金
it's just gold plated. See?
只是镀金 看见了吗
No, it's very expensive.
不 它很贵重
It's pretty, but basically worthless.
它很漂亮 但并不值钱
And I'm only saying it's pretty to make you feel better.
而且我说它漂亮也只是为了让你好过点
But, it's from the old country.
但是这是旧时代传下来的
It's been in my family for generations.
在我家族里面已经传承了好几代
No, this is costume jewelry from J.C. Penney.
不 这是彭尼百货的仿制首饰
Circa 1963. Somebody just told you a story.
大概是1963年的款 有人给你编了个故事
- I'm sorry. - Wha-- huh?
-我很抱歉 -什么...
So, do you still want
所以 你还想要
a 24-karat gold clasp on this garbage necklace, or...?
在这个垃圾首饰上镀一层24K金吗 还是就
Ralph, hey!
拉尔夫
Hi, honey. Just checking on how the doctor's appointment went
亲爱的 就是问问医生怎么说
and also to wish you a happy "Acknowledge Your Gardener Day."
还有祝你"答谢园丁日"快乐
and also to wish you a happy "Acknowledge Your Gardener Day."
如何卖出更多贺卡广告竞争 直销新节日 节日想法答谢园丁日 蜕皮日 植树节二号还有祝你"答谢园丁日"快乐
如何卖出更多贺卡广告竞争 直销新节日 节日想法答谢园丁日 蜕皮日 植树节二号
It's a work in progress. Don't judge.
还在研究中 别取笑如何卖出更多贺卡广告竞争 直销新节日 节日想法答谢园丁日 蜕皮日 植树节二号
It's a work in progress. Don't judge.
还在研究中 别取笑
The doctor's appointment got pushed back.
和医生的预约被延后了
I'm actually just walking in now.
我刚刚才进来
Oh, hello. Yes, it's me, princess Carolyn,
你好 是的 我是卡洛琳公主
here for my appointment.
我有预约
I like your perfume.
我喜欢你的香水
There is a painting of a lake on the wall.
他们墙上挂着一幅关于湖的画
You sure it's okay I'm not there with you?
你确定我没陪着你能行吗
Ralph, it's fine. I'm a big girl.
拉尔夫 没事 我是大人了
Everything is so easy with you, Princess Carolyn.
所有事在你面前都那么容易 卡洛琳公主
I mean, that's why I love you.
这也是我爱你的原因
Yeah, easy.
知道 容易
That's what the boys in high school liked about me, too.
那也是高中时候男生们喜欢我的原因
Okay, I'll see you tonight.
每周感谢日 王者骄傲日 旧年前夕本土贵宾犬日 冬眠快乐上班日 犀牛日产卵周 土拨鼠人节 捕虾快乐吃午饭日 某某芝士节 喋喋不休日晚上见
- I love you. - I love you, too.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
VIM管理公司
Oh, I didn't realize you were still here.
我没注意到你竟然还没走
Do you need anything else before I go?
我走之前你还有什么需要吗
No. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Should you be drinking that?
你能喝那个吗
You don't always know what's best for me, Judah.
你并不总知道什么对我最好 犹大
Is everything okay, Princess Carolyn?
你还好吗 卡洛琳公主
Charley Witherspoon made you an offer to buy VIM,
查理·威瑟斯彭跟你提议说要买VIM
and you went over my head
你瞒着我
and turned him down without telling me.
拒绝了他
- So it's true. You lied to me. - Yes.
-所以这是真的 你骗了我 -是的
Because you didn't want to work at a big agency.
因为你不想在大公司做事
- You don't fit in with other people. - I--
-你跟其他人处不好 -我--
You're weird, so you'd rather stay here
你是个怪人 所以你宁可留在这里
where you have all the power.
一个人掌权
No, Princess Carolyn--
不 卡洛琳公主
So you lied to me, and you made me look like an idiot!
所以你骗我 让我就像一个傻瓜
I was trying to protect you.
我是想要保护你
If you heard, you'd feel like you had to say yes.
如果你知道了 你会觉得你不答应不行
I don't need you to protect me.
我不需要你来保护我
If you had time, you could decide what to do next
如果你有足够时间 你就能自己决定
on your own terms, which you did.
你接下到底来想做什么 你也做到了
Well, that's not your decision to make.
那并不是该由你来决定的
Princess Carolyn, I understand you're upset.
卡洛琳公主 我明白你很生气
- And perhaps your emotions-- - No.
-可能也因为心情不好 -不
If I can't trust you, then I can't work with you.
如果我不能相信你 我就不能和你一起做事
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Thank you for my time here, Princess Carolyn.
谢谢你让我在这里工作 卡洛琳公主
It's been very pleasurable. Until now.
整个过程一直都很愉快 直到现在
This part is... sad.
这部分... 很悲伤
Don't forget, you have reservations at 8:00.
别忘了你8点有约
- Thank you, Judah. - Good night.
-谢谢你 犹大 -晚安
Ruthie, this story has gotten really dark.
露丝 这个故事越来越黑暗了
It has a happy ending. I promise.
结局很圆满 我保证
Well, can we get there soon?
我们能快点讲到那部分吗
This assignment was supposed to be six beans long.
这个作业应该保持在六个豆子长
You've already gone on for eight beans.
你已经用了八个豆子的时间了
Okay. I'm almost finished.
好吧 快结束了
But first, let's check in with BoJack and Diane again.
但是首先 我们再看一下波杰克和戴安
But first, let's check in with BoJack and Diane again.
戴安 波杰克但是首先 我们再看一下波杰克和戴安
What have they been up to?
他们怎么样了呢戴安 波杰克
What have they been up to?
他们怎么样了呢
Error. Error.
错误 错误
I'm not leaving without the certificate!
我不看到出生证明文件我是不会走的
I danced your dance, lady. I filled out that form.
我按你说的做了 女士 我填了那张表
But I will not wait in this line anymore.
但是我不会再在这里排队等着了
Not one person in here offered me a Fiji water,
这里没有一个人给我提供斐济矿泉水
and I am parched from all the yelling I've been doing!
我喊了这么久特别渴
BoJack, let's go home.
波杰克 咱们回家吧
No, I would like to register a formal complaint.
不 我要提出正式投诉
How do I do that?
我要怎么做
Complaints are on the eighth floor.
投诉在八楼
But you need to fill out an application
但是你得先填一张申请表
for a complaint registration,
做投诉登记
which you can get by waiting in line 12-B on the third floor.
表在三楼的12-B排队领取
You have won this round.
你赢了
So Princess Carolyn had to meet Ralph.
所以卡洛琳公主得去和拉尔夫见面
But she didn't know how to tell him what had happened
但是她不知道要怎么告诉他 也不知道
or how he'd take the news.
他对这个消息作何反应
Okay, so, what do you think about "National Paperweight Day"?
好吧 你怎么看全国镇纸日
"Thanks for keeping my papers in place.
"感谢把我的文件保持原位
I love you as big as outer space."
对你的爱无限"
Okay, so you'd give that card to a paperweight?
好吧 那你要把那张贺卡给镇纸吗
Ah, Principessa! And Signor Stilton. Welcome-a back.
公主 斯蒂尔顿先生 欢迎回来[意大利语]
Let's have a drink then, yes?
来杯喝的吗
I'll have a glass of Chteauneuf-du-Pape,
我来一杯教皇新堡
the red wine inspired by Scandal.
喝红酒是受到《丑闻》的启发
That Kerry Washington has
凯丽·华盛顿
really brought red wine into popularity.
真的掀起了一股红酒风
It's a-funny,
有意思
because I thought that
因为我还以为
the terroir of the Italian countryside did it.
是意大利乡村的风土引发的潮流
But, a-no, it's-a Miss Kerry Washington.
但并不是 是凯丽·华盛顿小姐
Everybody love-a Miss-a Kerry.
大家都喜欢凯丽·华盛顿小姐
And my gal pal here would love some mint tea. Right?
我女朋友要薄荷茶 对吗
- You know it. - Bene, bene.
-你知道的 -好的 好的
How was the doctor? He tell you the species?
医生怎么说 他有告诉你是什么物种吗
I can't stop thinking
我忍不住想
about squeezing little Philbert's baby feet.
捏一捏小菲尔伯特的小脚丫
She wanted to tell him.
她想告诉他
But she also wanted to
但是她也想
let him stay in his beautiful hopeful reality,
让他待在他美好而充满希望的现实中
a reality she herself had lived in just hours before,
那个她几个小时前她所沉浸的
and to which she now longed desperately to return.
现在迫切渴望回去的现实中
Well, the doctor didn't have much info.
医生也不知道太多信息
You know how doctors are.
你知道医生是什么样的
But he did say there's nothing wrong with me, so--
但是他说我没什么问题 所以...
Ah, Miss-a Carrie Underwood.
凯莉·安德伍德小姐
Miss-a Carey Mulligan.
凯莉·穆丽根小姐
Miss-a Carey, first name Mariah, right this-a way!
还有玛丽亚·凯莉小姐 这边请
Look at all of these Miss-a-Carries!
看看这些凯莉小姐们
Are you okay?
你还好吗
- I have to go. - Oh. Well, you want me to drive you?
-我得走了 -要我送你吗
No, it's fine. I'll just meet you at home.
不用了 没事的 家里见
But when Princess Carolyn got to the home
但当卡洛琳公主回到那个
that she and Ralph shared,
她和拉尔夫共同的家的时候
she found she didn't have the strength to go inside.
她发现她没有勇气进去
She wanted to go some place familiar,
她想去个熟悉的地方
She wanted to go some place familiar,
猫屋她想去个熟悉的地方
some place that was just hers.
属于她一个人的地方猫屋
猫屋
Shh!
Oh, hey, Princess Carolyn.
你好 卡洛琳公主
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事
Only the future.
只是未来
This is horrifying and it doesn't look legal,
这看起来很可怕而且不合法
whatever it is, you'd better cut me in for ten percent.
无论是什么 你最好给我分百分之十
I could cut you off a lot more than that.
我能给你分更多
Whose kid is that?
那是谁的孩子
Look, if you didn't want me to turn your apartment
听着 如果你不想我把你的公寓变成
into a base of operations for my new clown-dentist venture,
我的新小丑-牙医企业的行动基地
you should have specified that when I moved in.
你应该在我搬进来的时候明确说明
Mommy? Where's my mom?
妈妈 我妈呢
Oh, no! He's waking up.
不 他醒了
Hit him with the giggle gas!
用笑气弄晕他
All right. You're clearly doing important work here.
好了 很明显你还有重要的工作要做
I'm just gonna have a quick nightcap and go to bed.
我只想睡前喝一杯然后睡觉
I'm just gonna have a quick nightcap and go to bed.
喝了七杯睡前酒后我只想睡前喝一杯然后睡觉
What up? Let's rock this party
怎么了 让我们嗨起来喝了七杯睡前酒后
What up? Let's rock this party
怎么了 让我们嗨起来
H2 limo and a case of Bacardi...
H2 房车和百加得
Look at me, I'm a dumb cat queen
快看我 我是傻猫女王
My baby was the size of a kidney bean
我的宝宝和四季豆一样大
Hey, what happened to your necklace?
你的项链呢
Oh, fish! Fish, fish, fish, fish.
他喵的 他喵的 他喵的
It must have fallen off!
一定是掉了
Princess Carolyn? Are you in there?
卡洛琳公主 你在吗
Yeah, just a second!
在 等一下
Todd, get these clowns outta here!
陶德 快把这些小丑弄出去
Go, go, go, go.
走 走 走 走
Scatter, clowns!
解散 小丑们
Into the night! Go! Go!
躲到黑暗里去 快快快
Go, scamper! Everybody, out!
快 飞奔 所有人都出去
Okay.
好了
Oh, hello, handsome.
你好 帅哥
Oh, thank God! You didn't come home, didn't answer your phone.
谢天谢地 你没回家 也不接电话
I was worried.
我很担心
Aw, you was worried?
让你担心了
Judah told me you might be here. Did you fire him?
犹大告诉我你可能在这儿 你是炒了他吗
That hipster Chewbacca, always getting in my personal biz-natch.
那个老于世故的长毛怪 总是爱管我的私事
I didn't know you still had this place.
我都不知道你还留着这房子
Why do you still have this place?
为什么你还留着这房子呀
Okay, what? Third degree much?
怎么 你还要严刑拷问我
- Have you been drinking? - It's fine, okay?
-你喝酒了吗 -没什么大不了的 好吗
- I get to drink because baby went gone! - What?
-我可以喝酒 因为宝宝没了 -什么
"Gone, baby, gone." Like that Ben Affleck movie.
就像本·阿弗莱克导演的电影《失踪的宝贝》
That could be a sequel.
还可以拍个续集
Gone, Baby, Never Was. Write that down.
《从未出现的失踪的宝贝》 快写下来
Oh, my God, Princess Carolyn.
老天 卡洛琳公主
It's okay! You know me.
没事的 你知道我
I always land on my feet.
我总能振作起来
Take a lickin', keep tickin'.
舔舔伤口 继续奋斗
Like a lollipop with Tourette's. Write that down.
就像妥瑞氏的棒棒糖 快写下来
So you were lying earlier at dinner?
所以之前吃晚饭的时候你在撒谎
Is that what you're upset about? That I lied?
你不开心就是因为我撒谎了吗
About losing the baby? About keeping my apartment?
因为我没保住孩子 还留着我的公寓
I lied? That's the big sad thing that happened?
最让人难过的事就是我撒了谎是吗
I'm just trying to process what you threw at me.
我只是在努力消化你刚告诉我的这些事
It's gonna be fine. I'll be pregnant again in no time.
一切都会好的 我马上又会怀孕的
I'm so sorry. Let me take you home.
真对不起 让我带你回家吧
And when you're ready to try again--
等你准备好再试一次的时候...
I'm ready!
我准备好了
I said I was ready.
都说了我准备好了
So we'll go back to the doctor, maybe talk about other options.
那我们就回去找医生 谈谈其他的办法
I don't need other options. My mother had 12 kids.
用不着其他的办法 我妈妈生了十二个孩子
My body was made for this. We just gotta keep tick-tick-tickin'.
我天生就能生 我们只要继续努力就好了
I know you wanna do this on your own,
我知道你想靠自己撑过去
but you've had two miscarriages now, and--
但你现在已经流产两次了
- Five! - What?
-五次 -什么
I've had five miscarriages.
我都流产五次了
One last year, now one, and three others before.
去年一次 这会一次 之前还有三次
But it's whatever. It's okay.
但没关系的 没什么大不了的
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我
Are you kidding? I don't want you looking at me like that.
开玩笑吗 我可不想你用那种眼光看我
Like that! I know I can do this.
就是这眼光 我知道我能行
You can't keep stuff like this from me. It's not okay.
你不能在这种事上瞒我 这可不行
- It's not about you. - It is. This is about us.
-那跟你没关系 -有关 这是咱俩的事
You're not allowed to be mad at me.
不许你生我的气
- This is my bad day. - It's our bad day.
-今天是我倒霉 -咱俩都倒霉好吗
It's so easy for you... to love me when everything's good.
一切顺利的时候爱上我对你有什么难的
Princess Carolyn, I...
卡洛琳公主 我...
- Let me take you home. - No.
-让我带你回家吧 -不
You need to live in this. You need to get used to this,
你就得承受这事 你就得习惯我会流产
because if you're serious about having a baby with me,
因为如果你真想和我有个孩子
this could happen again.
我还有可能流产的
Are you prepared for that?
你有没有心理准备
This could happen five more times. But I'm ready for that.
我可能还会流产五次 但我已经准备好了
Because I want this. Do you want it that bad?
因为我想要生孩子 你想不想呢
I just think we should maybe talk about other options.
我只是觉得我们或许该谈谈其他的办法
Okay. Here's another option.
好 我有个办法
- Get out of my apartment! - I'm sorry.
-滚出我的公寓 -对不起
Get out! Save it for your next girlfriend.
滚 留着你的花言巧语哄下一个女朋友吧
The one you can take home to your parents.
那个你能带回家见爸妈的女人
The one who's easy.
那个不用你费心的
Goodbye, Princess Carolyn.
再见 卡洛琳公主
What is it?
干嘛
I'm calling about the offers. I don't want to do 'em.
我打来说提议的事 我不想去
What's the point of being famous if you still have to wait in line?
出名了还是得排队 那我出名干嘛啊
If you could politely decline on my behalf--
你能不能代表我客气地回绝...
I do not work for you, BoJack!
我不是给你打工的 波杰克
I'm sorry. I started this all wrong. How was your day?
抱歉 我开场白说错了 你今天还好吗
- Well-- - Because mine was awful.
-就是... -我的反正糟透了
I mean, truly, one for the books.
真的 都可以写小说了
All because I'm a good guy trying to do the right thing.
都是因为我是个好人 想做对的事
First, I go for my breakfast Pinkberry,
首先 我去粉红莓果吃早饭
which I had earned because I had good intentions for today,
这是我应得的 因为我今天大发善心
they're out of my favorite toppings!
他们却连我最喜欢的配料都没有
So I go across the street to Menchie's,
然后我就去了街对面的蒙奇
like some kind of hobo.
流浪汉才去那里吃饭
At Menchie's, the stupid teen
在蒙奇 在那儿工作的
that worked there raised her eyebrows at me.
那个瓜娃子居然冲我挑眉毛
"You kidding me? You're trying to judge me?
跟我开玩笑呢吧 就你还看不起我
You have very uneven eyebrows and you work at a Menchie's."
你眉毛长得一高一低的 还在这破餐馆上班
And don't even get me started on the rancid internment camp
就更别说那个臭气熏天的收容所了
that is the L.A. County Courthouse.
就是那个洛杉矶县法院
Hey, you wanna know what I do
你想知道我一天
when I have a really bad, awful, terrible day?
过得糟糕透顶的时候会怎么做吗
What?
I imagine my great-great-great granddaughter in the future
我会想象我未来的曾曾曾孙女
talking to her class about me.
跟她的同学讲我的事
She's poised and funny, and tells people about me
她又沉着又有趣 跟人们讲我的事
and how everything worked out in the end.
讲这些糟心的事最后都如何化解了
And when I think about that,
当我这么想的时候
I think about how everything's going to work out.
我就会想到 这些破事都会过去的
Because how else could she tell people?
要不然她该怎么讲故事呀
But it's... fake.
但这是...假的啊
Yeah, well... it makes me feel better.
确实 但能让我好过一点
*Oh, heart, oh, heart Stop making a fool of me*
*我的心啊我的心 别再愚弄可怜的我*
*I'm everything that a flower is*
*我如花朵般美丽脆弱*
*I plan to make about 30 kids*
*我想要生三十个小孩*
*Gotta sink for his and hers and hers for his*
*我要为他和她们奉献啊奉献*
*One mill where my cotton is I'm your baby,*
*我是你的小宝贝啊小宝贝*
*I'm basically The B-girl*
*我就仿佛酒吧女*
*that's been baking Your heart in my stove*
*将你心意炉内煎熬*
*Hungry for your love*
*渴求你的爱*
*Oh, heart, oh, heart Stop making a fool of me*
*我的心啊我的心 别再愚弄可怜的我*
*Fool, fool, fool Fool, fool, fool...*
*傻瓜 傻瓜 傻瓜 傻瓜*