伦敦生活 第二季 Fleabag Season 2 第4集: Episode 4

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 哈利·布拉德比尔

演员: 菲比·沃勒-布里奇 / 安德鲁·斯科特 / 奥利维娅·科尔曼 / 茜安·克利福德 / 比尔·帕特森 / 布伦特·吉尔曼 / 珍妮·莱恩斯福德 / 休·斯金纳 / 克里斯汀·斯科特·托马斯 / 费奥纳·


台词
I don't know.
行吗
Just come out.
出来吧
- I prefer the last one. - Me too.
- 我更喜欢上一件 - 我也是
- It's a bit more subtle. - Elegant, yeah.
- 更含蓄 - 更优雅 没错
- It's these bits, isn't it? - Yep.
- 袖子空荡荡的 - 是的
- Yep, last one, definitely. - Yep. Great.
- 那就上一件了 - 好的 太棒了
伦敦生活 第二季 第4集
- Really pleased with that! - Yeah.
- 我特喜欢那件 - 是啊
- Once it's nipped in there... - Oh, it'll be perfect.
- 那儿一夹住 - 超级完美
His arms.
他的胳膊
- Do you prefer weddings or funerals? - Weddings.
- 你更喜欢婚礼还是葬礼 - 婚礼
His arms.
好诱人
I think there's something humbling about funerals.
我倒觉得葬礼让人谦卑
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, it's good to dwell on the next life.
是啊 思考来生很有益处
You really think there's a next life?
你真的认为会有来生
What do you believe? Worm food?
你相信什么 变成肥料吗
- Why?! - Why what?
- 为什么 - 什么为什么
His neck.
他的脖子
Why would you believe in something awful when you could
你本可以相信美好
believe in something wonderful?
却为何总执着于阴暗
Don't make me an optimist, you will ruin my life.
别把我变成乐天派 会毁了我的
- Have you been to many funerals? - A couple.
- 你参加过很多葬礼吗 - 参加过几次
His neck.
性感
And you've never felt them go somewhere?
你从未感觉他们去了某个地方吗
No, they were already gone.
不觉得 死了就是死了
His beautiful neck.
诱人的脖子
What?
什么
What?
什么
You just said, "His beautiful neck".
你刚说 诱人的脖子
No, I said that they'd already gone.
没有 我说他们都去世了
Okay. Weird.
好吧 奇怪
Oh, right, so...
哦 对了
This might be your idea of hell...
你可能会觉得很痛苦
...but I think it's kind of special.
但我觉得很特别
His beautiful neck.
诱人的脖子
Quaker meeting.
教友聚会
You're not allowed to speak.
不许说话
If the Spirit moves you to speak, you have to stand up
如果圣灵让你说话 你必须起立
and share it with everyone.
和众人分享
It's very intense.
非常认真
It's very quiet.
非常安静
It's very, very...
同时非常非常
...erotic.
欲火焚身
I think...
我觉得
I'm going to go home in November.
十一月我要回家
I think.
我觉得
What's he thinking?
他在想什么
What's he thinking?
他到底在想什么
I don't really think it's...
我不觉得...
I'm not really feeling the...
我没感觉到...
I don't think it's really affecting me...
我不觉得对我有什么影响
Oh, my...
老天
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
我的神啊 天哪 天哪
What am I going to say? What am I going to say?
我要说什么 我该说什么
I sometimes worry
我有时担心
that I wouldn't be such a feminist
如果我胸够大
if I had bigger tits.
我就不会成为女权主义者了
- Well, it's good you felt something. - Is it?
- 你能有所感受 这很棒 - 真的吗
Something moved you.
你有所触动
I'm not sure I needed to be moved to discover that about myself.
我不确定被触动后 才能发现自我
What were you thinking?
你刚在想什么
I was thinking about how peaceful
我在想 我的内心如此平静
I felt and then for some reason, I was thinking about your tits,
然后莫名其妙地想到了你的胸
which kind of ruined it.
打破了我内心的平静
Oh, my tits ruined your peace?
我的胸毁了你的平静
Yeah. You could say that.
是的 可以这么说
I should probably open the cafe...
我的咖啡店该开门了
I've got a confession actually...
我有件事要坦白
Oh, can I see it?
我能去看看吗
Oh, yeah...
好啊
It's a bit...
店有点
What?
什么
- It's a bit... - What...
- 有点... - 什么...
...the fuck?
...鬼
Hello.
你好呀
Oh, you gorgeous little thing.
你这个可爱的小东西
Can I ask, um,
能问一下
why so many guinea pigs?
为什么挂这么多豚鼠吗
I just, um...
我只是
This is an excellent one.
这张好萌啊
I just thought it'd be a unique selling point.
我觉得这会是个卖点
Yeah.
是的
Which came first, the guinea pig or the guinea pig cafe?
是先有的豚鼠 还是先有的豚鼠咖啡店
That is a big, old question.
这就有点老生常谈了
Fair enough.
好吧
What do guinea pigs do?
豚鼠们日常都做什么
They are born, they shit themselves with fear and then they die.
他们出生 然后活在恐惧中 最后死掉
Can I use that at the wedding?
这句话我能用在婚礼上吗
Seriously, I need material.
说真的 我需要素材
Tell me about your stepmother-to-be.
讲讲你未来的继母吧
Any... What's she like?
她是个什么样的人
Oh, she's, um...
哦 她...
she's from Exeter.
她来自埃克塞特
Okay, thank you, that's very helpful.
好的 谢谢 很有帮助
- How did she meet your dad? - Through my mother.
- 她怎么认识你父亲的 - 通过我母亲
Right.
这样啊
She was my mother's student at one point.
她曾经是我母亲的学生
- Do your parents get on? - No.
- 你父母关系好吗 - 不好
- Were you close to your mum? - Yeah.
- 你和你母亲关系好吗 - 当然
You?
你呢
Not really.
不怎么好
- How come? - So, that must've been a bit weird?
- 怎么会 - 很奇怪吧
I don't really think about it.
其实我也不知道
- So, you run... - Do you go back a lot to...
- 你经营... - 你经常回...
Do you run this place on your own?
你独自经营这家店吗
- No, I opened it with a friend. - Oh, cool, right.
- 不 和一个朋友一起 - 不错
- So, you run it together? - No, she's...
- 你们共同经营吗 - 不 她...
...she, uh...
她...
She what?
她怎么了
What?
怎么了
- What? - She... she what?
- 什么 - 她... 她怎么了
She...
她...
He's a bit annoying actually.
他好烦
What is that?
你说什么
What?
什么
That thing that you're doing. It's like you disappear.
你刚刚... 就像你消失了一样
- What? - What are you not telling me?
- 什么 - 你有什么事瞒着我吗
Nothing!
没有
Tell me what going on underneath there.
告诉我你心里到底在想什么
- Nothing! - Tell me, come on!
- 没什么 - 告诉我嘛
- No! - You can tell me.
- 不 - 你可以跟我说
- Nothing! Nothing! - Argh! What are you doing?!
- 没什么 没什么 - 你在干什么
- Stop being so churchy. - I'm not being churchy.
- 别那么上纲上线 - 我没有
- I'm just trying to get to know you. - Well, I don't want that.
- 我只是想了解你 - 我不想被了解
Listen, I'm just trying to help you.
听着 我只是想帮你
What?
什么
No. No, I didn't mean...
不 我不是这个意思
Oh, I know what you mean, Father.
我知道你的意思了 神父
Thank you so much for your guidance.
太感谢您的指引了
Come on, I didn't mean...
拜托 我不是
I really should get back to work.
我真的要去工作了
A customer's bound to turn up any minute.
顾客随时会来
And you should be getting back to God, don't you think?
而你该回到上帝身边了
I think you played with my guinea pig long enough.
我觉得你和我的豚鼠玩的也够久了
Okay.
好吧
All right, bye.
好吧 拜
Sorry, girls. People are starting to arrive.
打扰了 姑娘们 吊唁的人就要来了
She was a spectacular woman.
她是个令人惊叹的女人
Don't worry. We can sort this out.
别担心 我们可以搞定
Stop doing that to your face.
别弄你的脸了
No, I have to. I don't know what's wrong!
不行 我必须弄 怎么搞的
I just...
我怎么可以
I look so good.
这么漂亮
It's okay. We can sort it out.
没事的 我们可以解决
Just... Take some of your makeup off.
把妆卸了就行
I'm not wearing any makeup.
我没化妆
What?
什么
What has happened?
搞什么
I have never seen you look so good.
我从来没见你这么好看过
I don't know, I just woke up...
不知道 我醒来就
...looking amazing and then everyone's going to think
光彩照人 所有人都会觉得
I got a fucking facial for my mother's funeral.
我为了参加我妈的葬礼 做了个面部按摩
Oh, what the hell? You look incredible.
老天 你看起来真漂亮
We're trying to mess her up.
我们正试着让她看起来糟一点
No matter what I do to my hair,
无论我怎么弄我的头发
it just keeps falling in this really chic way.
它都会以这种超炫的方式垂下来
Oh, God.
老天啊
- You look perfect. - Thank you.
- 你看起来很完美 - 谢谢
Sorry, girls. People are starting to arrive.
打扰了 姑娘们 吊唁的人就要来了
Thank you.
谢谢
You don't have to greet them if it's too...
你不用去迎接他们 如果你觉得太...
Gosh, you look gorgeous.
天啊 你太美了
Thank you.
谢谢
- I'm so sorry. - Thank you.
- 我很遗憾 - 谢谢
- You look glorious. - Thank you.
- 你美极了 -谢谢
- Have you spoken to Dad? - No, not yet.
- 你和爸爸说过话吗 - 还没
He's avoiding me.
他在躲着我
My deepest condolences, girls.
致以最深切的哀悼 孩子们
She was magnificent.
她是个高尚的人
- Thanks so much. - My God, you look well.
- 非常感谢 - 天啊 你气色真好
Thank you. Have you?
谢谢 你呢
No, he's not really engaging.
没有 他跟丢了魂似的
She was a spectacular woman.
她是个令人惊叹的女人
- Thanks. - Darling, you look wonderful.
- 谢谢 - 亲爱的 你真好看
Oh, my God.
我的天
- Hi, Claire. - Hi.
- 嗨 克莱尔 - 嗨
Gosh. Grief clearly agrees with you.
天啊 你梨花带雨的样子太美了
Thank you, Jeremy.
谢谢 杰洛米
Oh. Incoming.
来了
How are you doing?
你还好吗
My God, she's shameless.
上帝 她直是厚颜无耻
Can you not think the fucking worst of someone for just a split
你怎么总是以最大的恶意
fucking second?
去推测别人
Not everyone is after cock.
不是所有人都精虫上脑
She's definitely trying to fuck my dad.
她绝对是想上我爸
Well, she ain't made of wood.
大妈也是人啊
Do you want a ciggie?
你想抽一支吗
Ooh, incoming.
有人来了
Hi, Harry.
嗨 哈里
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
- You okay? - Mm-hm.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
You?
你呢
Do you need anything?
需要什么吗
No, I'm good thanks. I've just had a large glass of water.
不用了 谢谢 我刚喝了一大杯水
Are your trousers okay?
你的裤子怎么了
Yeah, sorry, I left them in the drier.
抱歉 我把它忘在烘干机里了
Ah, mate.
天哪
Ah, shit, sorry.
是啊 该死 抱歉
It's okay.
没事的
It's just funerals when you actually knew the person...
参加熟人的葬礼
They're so...
真的是...
It just doesn't feel real.
感觉不像是真的
I'm just going to miss her so much.
我会非常想她的
- Have you cried yet? - Yes.
- 你哭了吗 - 哭了
But I didn't see you cr...
但我没看见你...
Wow, you look...
你看起来...
Have you had your eyebrows done?
你修眉了吗
Hi, girls. How you doing?
亲爱的 你们还好吗
- All right. - Okay, thanks.
- 还好 - 还好 谢谢
You know, the hard bit's going to come in a few weeks
最艰难的时间会是在几周后
when it all calms down.
当一切都平静下来时
- Yeah, I have heard. - They do say that, yeah.
- 是啊 我听说了 - 他们都这么说
When people start to forget
当人们开始遗忘
and the cards and the flowers stop turning up.
也不再有送来的卡片和鲜花
- Yeah. - Uh-huh, yeah.
- 是啊 - 嗯 对
And people just disappear because it spooks them
人们最终都会消失 因为他们害怕
to be around someone perpetually in pain.
和痛苦的人呆在一起
- Okay. - Right.
- 好吧 - 哦
And your lovely boyfriends might not be able to cope.
你们可爱的男朋友可能也应付不了
- Well, he's my husband... - I'm sure they'll push through.
- 他是我丈夫 - 我相信他们会撑过来的
I just want you to know
我只是想让你知道
that I will always be there for you, always.
我会一直做你的后盾 永远
- Always. - Thank you.
- 永远 - 谢谢
Always.
永远
Always.
永远
I'm going to check on the sausagerolls.
我要去照料一下香肠卷
Okay.
好的
See?
你看
Okay.
好吧
Hey.
I don't know how you're eating.
真不知道你是怎么吃下去的
Do something.
做点什么
Hi.
Oh. Hello, darling.
嗨 亲爱的
- Bit tight. - Oh, yeah.
- 有点紧 - 是啊
Tell me about it.
谁说不是呢
I found her very difficult, you know.
我觉得她非常难应付
I know.
我知道
I loved her, but, um...
我爱她 只是
- That's all that really matters. - No, I don't think it is.
- 这就够了 - 不 我觉得不够
Her instincts were...
她的天赋就是...
She just knew how to be fun.
她总是知道怎么才能有趣
How to be kind.
怎么才能善良
She just knew.
她就是知道
I'm just guessing.
我只会乱猜
You're fun, Dad.
你很有趣 爸爸
No, I didn't like that about her.
不 我不喜欢她这点
I loved her, but I didn't like that she was...
我爱她 但我不喜欢她这样
For a long time, I...
很长一段时间 我
And today...
直到现在
...I was jealous of her.
我都在嫉妒她
That is a lovely thing to say, really.
这些话好有爱
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
I'll leave you two.
你们聊
She's a bit annoying, isn't she?
她有点讨厌 是吧
Look, let's go and find your sister.
我们去找你姐姐吧
Yeah, I don't think she wants to see me.
别 我觉得她不想见我
She loves you.
她爱你
She just didn't get the fun gene.
她只是没继承到有趣的基因
I just...
我...
- I don't know what to... - I know.
- 我不知道该做什么 - 我知道
Buck up.
振作起来
Smile.
微笑
Charm.
再迷人些
Off we go.
我们走吧
We'll be okay.
我们会没事的
I'll follow you.
我跟着你
You look lovely, by the way.
顺便一提 你今天真好看
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't know what to do with it.
我不知道该怎么应对
With what?
应对什么
With all the love I have for her.
应对我对她的爱
I don't know where to put it now.
我不知道该把它们放在哪
I'll take it.
交给我
No, I'm serious.
别笑 我认真的
It sounds lovely.
听起来好有爱
I'll have it.
给我吧
- You have to give it to me. - Okay.
- 你就交给我吧 - 好
It's got to go somewhere.
总要有个归宿
Oh, fuck! Fuck! Jesus!
我去 天哪
Why are you awake? It's 9:45!
你怎么还没睡 已经九点四十五了
Oh, my God! I thought you were just in my head, then!
天哪 我以为你在我的脑子里
But, I mean, you were in my head, then.
不是 我是说 我刚还在想着你
But now you're there!
结果你就突然出现了
You okay, Father?
你还好吗 神父
Ah, fuck, you calling me "Father"
该死 你竟然叫我"神父"
like it doesn't turn you on just to say it.
我好像已经不能挑起你的性趣了
- Do you want a drink? - Okay.
- 想喝点什么吗 - 好的
Don't move.
别动
Are you a nostalgic person?
你是个怀旧的人吗
Yeah.
是的
- Do you like Winnie the Pooh? - Yeah.
- 你喜欢小熊维尼吗 - 喜欢
I fucking love Winnie the Pooh.
我爱死小熊维尼了
I can't read a Winnie the Pooh quote without crying.
我看小熊维尼的时候总是忍不住要哭
Fuck.
妈的
Piglet.
大爱小猪皮杰
Piglet.
小猪皮杰
Why are you here?
你为什么在这儿
Sorry, but I mean why, why are you...
抱歉 我的意思是你为什么...
Were you looking for me?
你是来找我的吗
I was on the verge of having a little prayer, actually.
事实上 我几乎要祈祷了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Don't, don't you... That's my thing.
别 那是我的工作
What were you praying about?
你要祈祷什么
Please say you were praying for me.
真希望你是在为我祈祷
I could do with the extra pair of hands.
我真的需要帮手
Mine don't seem to have the fucking reach any more.
我够不到 力不从心
God help me!
帮帮我 上帝
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you know there was a man who wanted to be a saint
你知道吗 曾经有人特别想当圣人
so badly he castrated himself just to stop himself?
为了阻止自己 他把自己给阉了
You know... whack!
狠狠一刀下去
Here's to peace.
敬和平
And those who get in the way of it.
以及那些破坏和平的人
I'm sorry about today.
今天的事我很抱歉
Forget it.
没事
Look at this.
看这个
Look at it.
That's the first one I ever got.
我的第一件祭衣
Went all the way to Rome for that.
我大老远跑到罗马就是为了这个
Such a nerd!
好傻啊
Two years before I was even allowed to wear it, but I just...
其实还要再等两年 我才有资格穿它 但是我
I couldn't wait.
我等不及了
I couldn't wait! I knew I wanted a bold,
我等不及了 我想要一种大胆
you know, this colour, but proper plum.
却又适中的紫红色
You can only get proper plum in Italy.
只有意大利才有这种紫色
Sometimes I worry I'm only in it for the outfits.
有时我担心我是为了这些衣服才当神父的
So beautiful, isn't it?
很漂亮 对吧
I mean, your stuff is lovely, too.
你的衣服也很好看
What were you praying about?
你要祈祷什么
You don't like answering questions, do you?
你不喜欢回答问题 对吧
Okay.
好吧
Come with me.
跟我来
I know what to do with you.
我知道应该怎么办
You go in there, I go in there.
你进那里 我进那里
And you make me tell you all my secrets
然后我把我所有的秘密都告诉你
so you can ultimately trap and control me?
这样你就能控制我了
Yeah. No.
是的 当然不是
You tell me what's weighing on your heart
你倾诉你的心事
and I listen without judgment
我只听 不做评判
- and in complete confidence. - Sounds dodgy!
- 绝对保密 - 听着就不靠谱
I just listen.
真的只是听听
At the very least it'll shut me up for a minute.
至少可以让我闭嘴
- I'm not Catholic. - Tonight, that doesn't matter.
- 我不是天主教徒 - 今晚 百无禁忌
Won't I catch fire or something?
降下天火烧我怎么办
If you did, it would confirm my faith, so let's try it.
如果发生了 正好可以坚定我的信仰 试试吧
Go on.
来吧
Go on.
来吧
All right.
好吧
Okay, now you say, "Bless me father for I have sinned."
接下来你要说"神父 请宽恕我的罪过"
- I'm not going to say that! - Well, very good.
- 我才不会说 - 很好
"It's been..." Uh, enter days, years, months
我上次来忏悔已经是
"...since my last confession."
几天前 几年前 几月前
Then I say, "That's okay, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah",
然后我说"没关系 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦"
till you tell me what's on your mind.
直到你告诉我你的心事
Tell me your ssss...
告诉我你的秘...
- Sins. - Sins, if you want.
- 罪行 - 罪行 如果你愿意的话
Why would I tell you my sins?
我为什么要告诉你我的罪行
Because it will make you feel better!
因为说出来会让你好过一点
And because I want to know.
因为我想知道
Okay.
好吧
I lied.
我说谎了
Okay.
To you.
骗了你
- About? - About the miscarriage.
- 什么 - 流产
I was just covering for
我在替我姐姐隐瞒
my sister who actually had the miscarriage,
她才是那个真正流产的人
because her husband didn't know she was pregnant, and it just...
因为她老公不知道她怀孕了
Okay.
好吧
Keep going.
继续
And I've stolen things.
我偷过东西
I've had a lot of sex outside of marriage.
有过很多次婚外性行为
And once or twice inside someone else's.
当过小三儿
And there's been a spot of sodomy.
还和同性搞过
Um, there's been much masturbation,
还经常自慰
a bit of violence, and of course the endless fucking blasphemy.
还很暴力 还有对上帝的各种亵渎
And?
然后
And...
还有...
- Go on. - And...
- 继续 - 还有...
I...
我...
...I can't...
我说不出口...
It's okay, go on.
没关系 继续
- Frightened. - Of what?
- 我害怕 - 害怕什么
Forgetting things.
忘记
People.
一些人
Forgetting people.
忘记一些人
And I'm ashamed of not knowing what I...
我很羞愧 我不知道我想...
What you want? It's okay not to know what you want.
自己想要什么 没什么大不了的
No, I know what I want.
不 我知道自己想要什么
I know exactly what I want right now.
我现在很清楚自己想要什么
What's that?
想要什么
It's bad.
很不好
It's okay.
没关系
I want someone to tell me what to wear in the morning.
我想有人能告诉我早上穿什么
Okay, well, I think there are people who can...
好吧 我想有人能...
No, I want someone to tell me what to wear every morning.
不 我想有人能每天早上告诉我穿什么
I want someone to tell me what to eat,
我想有人能告诉我吃什么
what to like, what to hate,
喜欢什么 讨厌什么
what to rage about,
为什么生气
what to listen to, what band to like,
听什么 喜欢哪个乐队
what to buy tickets for,
买什么票
what to joke about, what not to joke about.
什么时候该开玩笑 什么时候不该
I want someone to tell me what to believe in,
想有人能告诉我该信仰什么
who to vote for,
该给谁投票
and who to love, and how to... tell them.
该爱谁 该怎么表达自己的心意
I just think I want someone to tell me
我只想有人来告诉我
how to live my life, Father,
该怎么生活 神父
because so far I think I've been getting it wrong.
因为我觉得自己一直以来都错了
And I know that's why people want people like you in their lives.
我终于明白为什么人们需要你这样的人了
Because you just tell them how to do it.
因为你会告诉他们该怎么做
You just tell them what to do,
告诉他们该做什么
and what they'll get out of the end of it.
该怎么解脱
Even though I don't believe your bullshit, and I know that
尽管我不相信你的鬼话 而且我知道
scientifically nothing I
无论我做什么
do makes any difference in the end anyway,
结果都会是一样的
I'm still scared! Why am I still scared?!
但我仍然很害怕 我为什么还是会害怕
So just tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么做
Just fucking tell me what to do, Father!
神父 告诉我该怎么做
Kneel.
跪下
What?
什么
Kneel.
跪下
Just kneel.
跪下
- Is this a skirt and trousers? - Sorry, sorry.
- 这是裙子还是裤子 - 抱歉 抱歉