Nobody's saying our neighborhood is the Garden of Eden.
没有人说我们住的地方是伊甸园
Hell, some people say God avoids this place altogether,
见鬼 有人说此地是被上帝遗忘的角落
but it's been a good home to us...
但这儿却是我和孩子们的安乐窝
to me and my kids, who I'm proud of,
我那一箩筐的儿女 我以他们为豪
'cause every single one of them
因为我在他们每一个人身上
reminds me a little bit of me.
都能看到自己的影子
Fiona, my rock, huge help.
菲奥娜 我的掌上明珠 家庭支柱
Has all the best qualities of her mother,
继承了她妈妈所有的好品质
except she's not a raging psycho bitch.
不过她可不像她妈那样是个神经质的母老虎
Lip, smart as a whip.
利普 脑瓜子好使
Straight "A"s and the honor roll.
各科全优还上了光荣榜
Boy's definitely going somewhere.
那孩子绝对有前途[双关:进监狱]
Ian, industrious, conscientious,
伊恩 勤奋好学 一丝不苟
ambitious, incredible work ethic.
野心勃勃 干劲十足
Don't have a clue where he got that from.
不知道他从哪遗传来的好品质
Wants to be a paratrooper.
想要成为一个伞兵
Knows how to disembowel an enemy
知道怎么用旧袜子和铜钱串
with a roll of dimes and an old gym sock.
给敌人开膛破肚
Uh, I don't really know that much about Carl.
我不是很了解卡尔
Oh, loves animals.
对了 他喜欢动物
Always dragging home some poor stray he found,
总是带回来很多流浪猫 流浪狗什么的
taking them up to his room.
关进自己的小屋"悉心照顾"
Sent by God, total angel.
上帝派来的天使
Raises money for UNICEF year-round,
一年到头为联合国儿童基金会筹款
some of which she actually turns in.
她还真上交了一部分
Liam, going to be a star.
利亚姆 明日之星
I'm no biologist,
我不是生物学家
but he looks a little bit like my first sponsor.
但是他长得有点像我的第一任戒酒担保人
He and the ex were close.
他和我的前妻很亲密
Kev and Veronica, fantastic neighbors.
凯文和维罗妮卡 超赞的邻居
There's nothing they won't do for each other.
他们为了对方 什么都肯做
Or to each other.
甚至直接"做"对方
That didn't hurt half as much as I thought it would.
根本就没有我想象的那么疼嘛
I never realized how little sex I was having
直到小维和凯文搬到隔壁
till V and Kev moved next door.
我才意识到自己性生活明显不足
And me, Frank Gallagher, father, teacher,
还有我 弗兰克·加拉格 父亲 老师
mentor, captain of our little ship.
导师 家庭战舰的舰长
We may not have much, but all of us, to a man,
我们也许不富有 但是我们所有人
knows the most important thing in this life...
无一例外 都熟谙人生最重要的事
we know how to fucking party!
我们他妈的知道如何开派对寻欢
7:15, monkeys.
七点十五了 小家伙们
You had it yesterday.
昨天就是你先
- Electric. - Yeah.
-交电费 -好的
- Electric. - Electric.
-交电费 -交电费
No. You've got a Happy Meal on the front of that shirt.
那样可不行 衣服正面沾了番茄酱
Oh, um, field trip. Need Dad's signature.
校外教学 要老爸签字
- Okay. - Arms up.
-好的 -胳膊举起来
Wow, Deb, that's getting really good.
天呐 黛比 越写越像啊
- Who's got the phone? - I got it.
-手机在谁那儿 -在我这
- Any minutes left? - Uh, 14.
-还有余额吗 -14分钟话费
Hey, I need something for show-and-tell.
我需要一些材料做课堂演讲展示
How much are we short?
还缺多少钱
Oh, I'm tutoring after school.
我放学后给别人补课
I should be able to kick in like ten more.
应该还可以再赚个10元左右
Hey, did, uh, Carl put in any?
卡尔往里面放钱了吗
You're almost nine.
你快9岁了
You're going to have to start pulling your weight.
得开始养家糊口了
That's right, and get a real job,
对啊 找份真正的工作
not just dipping into the collection plate at St. Tim's.
别光是到圣蒂姆教堂的功德箱里去偷嘛
I'm filling in for Candi.
我今天替坎蒂轮班
I can cover the rest.
我可以补上不足的钱
Extra kraut on mine.
我的热狗上面多放点腌酸菜
Somebody's got to take Liam.
得有人照看利亚姆
Uh, I got a calculus test.
我有算数考试
I'm working after school.
放学后我得工作
Show-and-tell?
拿他做课堂演讲展示?
Show them the birthmark on his back.
给同学们看他背后的胎记
It looks like Latvia.
看起来像是拉脱维亚地图
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译: 大卫熊 原子蛋 老张 小面 Chloe Joanna Listen
That's my fucking bike!
那他妈的是我的自行车
校对: Ethan-泽生 时间轴: juzijin 酱油
片源:Rass 鱼骨头 后期:孤帆 法海 总监:Ethan-泽生
Bobby's got a bail hearing.
今天是鲍比的假释听证会
That kid's going to be the death of her.
那个臭小子会害死她的
What is it this time?
这次犯了什么事
Tried tagging a cop car with the cops still in it.
在警察坐在里面的境况下 给警车涂鸦
Who's got the jumbo dog?
谁点的珍宝热狗[另意:大鸡巴]
Would you tap that ass?
你愿意干那妞吗
Once, if I double-bagged it.
戴两个套 可以考虑干一次
Project girls don't abort.
这种穷姑娘不肯堕胎的
I'm here to help Karen study for her midterm.
我是来帮助凯伦复习期中考试的
You have to take your shoes off.
你得把鞋脱掉
I'll get you a plastic bag.
我给你拿个塑料袋
She's got this thing about people bringing dirt in the house.
她是个偏执狂 觉得人会把尘土带进屋
Okay, so, um... if you remember it like this,
好的 如果你这样记的话
the... the formula is completely visible.
这个公式就一目了然了
Midget naked witch is bending over,
矮小的裸女巫弯下腰
'cause she lost one ear and she can't find it.
因为她没了一只耳朵 而且找不到了
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道这么多
Uh, just something I like to fool around with.
我喜欢捣腾这些东西
Uh, no. More like a plan.
更像是一个计划
- Physics? - Yeah, yeah.
-物理吗 -是啊 是啊
Have you done Newton's first? I've got a great one for that.
你学过牛顿第一定律了吗 我也有个巧记法
Um, "Everybody continues
"每个人都保持
in a state of rest
保持静止状态
or uniform motion
或匀速直线运动状态
by an external...
迫使它改变这种...
Karen, I'm, uh...
凯伦 我...
I'm still going to have to charge you for this.
就算你帮我口交 补习还是要收费的
Yeah, this isn't charity.
是啊 这不是慈善施舍
I get paid for tutoring.
我给别人补习要收费的
Science just turns me on.
但科学让我欲火焚身
Lip, you in there?
利普 在里面吗
Lip. Can I borrow your deodorant?
利普 借下体香剂
- I'm using Ian's. - If I stick this in the washer
-我用伊恩的 -我把脏衣服都丢洗衣机里
- before I go out, keep an eye on it? - Fiona, where are you?
-待会我出门了 你帮忙看着 -菲奥娜你在哪
Uh, do it tomorrow.
明天再洗吧
God, it stinks in here.
天呐 你房间臭死了
Oh, sorry. There's a shirt I need.
不好意思 有件衬衣我还要穿
We need to go if we're going to get a ride to the club.
要搭便车去俱乐部就快点出发
No, this has got to go back tomorrow.
别 明天还要还回去
I'll put it back on later. I have a tag gun at home.
穿完再挂上去 我家里有个吊牌枪
- What? - From when I worked at T.J. Maxx.
-什么 -在百货公司工作时顺手牵羊的
Hot dogs downstairs. Nachos, too.
楼下有热狗 还有玉米片
- Have fun. - Bye, Lip!
-玩得开心 -利普再见
That guy just took my purse!
他抢我钱包
That was fucking incredible.
真他妈惊艳啊
Truly, honestly, one of the most heroic things I've ever seen.
说实话 真是我见过的最英勇的一幕啊
Stupid, but, man, heroic.
笨手笨脚 不过很英勇
Uh, my name is Steve.
我叫史蒂夫
going to offer to buy you a drink anyway.
还想请你喝一杯呢
Oh. She'll take a drink.
她会赏脸的
Hey, where do you think you're going?
出来容易 想再进去可就难了
Are you serious?
你他妈说什么瞎话呢
- Where's his stamp? - Can you believe this joker?
-印章呢 -这家伙开玩笑吧
If you were doing your job, he wouldn't have had to.
要是你尽职尽责 我们根本不会如此狼狈
No stamp, no reentry.
没有印章 想入无门
Fine. You're all barred.
行 本酒吧拒绝对你们开放
- For what? - Uh, drugs.
-凭什么 -嗑药
He probably let them get away 'cause he knows them.
说不定他跟他们是一伙的 才故意放他们跑路
- Shut up, skank. - Watch your mouth.
-闭嘴 二逼 -说话注意点
Or you're going to do what?
不注意怎么着
Okay. Okay, forget it.
好了好了 算了
Please, forget it. Okay.
算了算了
Come on, let's... let's get a cab.
走吧 打车去
Got a hummer today.
今天有人给我吹箫了
What's the law on sex with pets?
跟宠物怎么搞
From Karen Jackson.
是凯伦·杰克逊
- No way. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-不会吧 -真的真的
She got a "C" in physics. Needed a "B."
她物理拿了个"中" 得搞个"良"才行
you wouldn't have waited this long to tell me.
你不可能憋这么久才告诉我
Okay, you're full of shit.
得了 满口胡言
You ever have a knob job?
有人替你吹过箫吗
I didn't hear you rushing to tell me.
你也没告诉我啊
I mean, I thought...
我还以为
we tell each other everything.
我们无话不说
You got sucked off by a guy.
是男人给你吹的箫
No way. Lake Forest...
不会吧 林湖城
Lake Forest is not Chicago.
林湖城不是芝加哥
I'm not kidding, Steve.
说真的 史蒂夫
You are dead if he ever lays eyes on you. And I mean dead.
再让他碰到你 你就死定了 死定了
I nearly peed myself when you hit him.
你揍他时我吓得都要尿裤子了
Well, I did a little.
好吧 尿了一点点
Wait, how many of you guys live here?
你们几个人住在这里啊
Not me, I'm one down.
我不算 我住下面
But the old guy next door died in March,
三月份时隔壁老头挂了
which I guess technically makes us next-door neighbors.
我们才成了邻居
- So you're a nurse, Veronica? - Used to be.
-你是护士吧 维罗妮卡 -以前是
She worked housekeeping at Cook County,
她在库克县做家政服务
bedpans and shit-sheets.
洗洗便盆床单之类的
Fine. But I was offered a place in the nursing school.
没错 但我当年被护理学校录取了
Fine. But it never happened.
没错 但最后却没去成
They fired her for selling medical supplies on eBay.
她因在易趣网兜售医药用品被开除了
Will you shut up? We don't even know him.
能闭嘴吗 在陌生人面前咋呼不停
- Steve. - Carl.
-我叫史蒂夫 -我叫卡尔
How you doing, Debbie?
你好啊 黛比
Oh, thanks. Panerai.
谢谢 沛纳海的
What'd that set you back, about six bills?
花几块钱买下的 6块吗
Hey, Debbie, why do they call him "Lip"?
对了黛比 为什么大家叫他"唇哥"
His real name's Philip.
他本名叫菲利普
What's going on here?
怎么回事
Decked the bouncer at Purgatory to defend my honor.
为维护我的尊严 在炼狱酒吧揍了保安一顿
Yeah? Which bouncer?
是吗 哪个保安
put it there! Respect!
真厉害 太崇拜你了
Guy just stands there, doesn't really do anything.
那家伙就傻愣在那儿 跟个呆瓜一样
Yeah, you'll be his third conviction.
就是 你肯定是他的第三个仇人了
- Huh? - Third or fourth?
-是吗 -第三个还是第四个
- Fourth. - Yeah.
-第四个 -对
I mean, after that much practice, you would think
他跟那么多人有过节 你肯定觉得
the man would have manslaughter down by now.
早该有人搞死这家伙了
No more fuck-ups like last time,
别像上回那样一团糟
like leaving his dad still breathing.
对他的心肝宝贝手下留情
Yeah. Five years,
对 五年的时间里
over an '87 Monte Carlo
使劲儿折腾他那辆87年产的蒙特卡罗
with 200,000 miles on the odometer.
行驶里程有20万英里呢
Fucking Monte Carlo!
妈的蒙特卡罗呢
Okay, come on, time for bed. Up the wooden hill. Come on.
好了 该睡了 上楼去 快点
- It's not even midnight yet! - Aw, man.
-还没到十二点呢 -天呐
- Come on, come on, go! - Already?
-快点快点 -这么早就睡?
Move, move, move, move, come on.
睡了 都睡觉去 快点 快点
Yeah, let me take one last look at you,
好吧 让我再瞻仰下你的遗容
while you're still alive!
趁你还没被砍死
What, that's his?
靠 这小子开宝马
Yeah. Well, company car.
对 他公司的车
What kind of company?
哪门子公司
Couple mil a year.
一年几百万吧
High school dropout.
退学的高中生
Got a job as a janitor in this small tech firm.
在一家小创业公司找了个看门的差事
Within a year, he owned it.
一年内就做到了老板
Made his first billion by 20.
不到二十就发了
Two Jags, controlling interest in the Red Wings,
捷豹就有两部 还是红翼队的股东
10,000 employees kissing his ass.
成千上万员工跟他后面拍马屁
"Yes, boss. No, boss."
"遵命 老板 没有 老板"
Why shouldn't he ride around in style?
人家凭什么不能开豪车
Oh, you just made that up.
你就信口胡喷吧
Why do you do that?
干嘛这么编排我啊
How is that even funny? It's not even funny...
好玩吗 一点都不好玩
How the fuck would I know how much he earns,
他赚多少钱我他妈怎么知道
you twisted dumb prick?
你个拧巴的傻蛋
I'm not a dumb prick.
我可不是傻蛋
Kevin, I just met the guy an hour ago.
凯文 我一个钟头前才见到他
Take back "Dumb prick"!
傻蛋俩字先收回
Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Veronica.
帅哥幸会 本姑娘叫维罗妮卡
What's your pre-tax income?
敢问您税前收入几何
Well, you sure didn't mind
反正他只要小指头一勾
watching him take his shirt off, now, did you?
你就春心荡漾 主动投怀送抱了 是吧
In fact, if you hadn't walked in,
其实呢 你要是不过来的话
Fiona and I were going to knock him down and tag-team him.
我和菲奥娜正打算扑倒小帅哥 痛快3P呢
Now I guess I'm stuck with you.
可现在只能和你将就了
The Fiona tag-team, is that an option?
和菲奥娜3P 真行吗
'Cause you know, you can throw that in the mix...
我还不知道你 谁还能比你乱
Anytime you wanna do it too...
你要真想那随时恭候哦
I'll be doing it, all right...
当然想 必须的
All quiet up the "Wooden hill"?
楼上那几个都睡了吧
As quiet as it ever gets.
天天都睡得死猪一样
Straight answer: if I hadn't busted my skull for you tonight,
正面回答我 要是我今天没为你出头
would you have looked at me twice?
你会多看我一眼吗
Who's saying that I looked twice?
谁说我后来多看了你一眼啊
You know, 90% of the world's problems are caused by
世界上的问题九成都是因为
tiny words that come in pairs.
男女之间那点小事引起的
I mean, we're healthy and we're happy,
我们青春年少 春潮涌动 彼此欣赏
but when people ask, we say...
要是有人问 那我们就说
You know, the first time that I saw you dancing,
其实 头一次我看见你跳舞
about a month back at Crobar,
大概一个月前在克罗巴夜店
I was desperate to buy you a drink.
我特想请你喝一杯
You know, normally I'm shy,
不过我这人通常比较害羞
so I told myself: I can't. She won't. We wouldn't.
所以我告诉自己 别瞎想了 她肯定不理你 没戏
And then tonight I see you there again.
可今天晚上又看到了你
All the indications being that I'm getting...
就像冥冥中天注定
a second chance to make a good impression.
又赐予了我 在你心头荡起涟漪的机会
Tell me to stop, and I'll stop.
你若是拒绝 我必就此打住
Take it slower, slower, slower, slower.
慢慢来 慢一点
Almost... almost...
快来了 要出了
- Fiona? - Shit. Shit, shit!
-菲奥娜 -靠 靠 靠
Fiona, are you home?
菲奥娜 在家吗
Uh... she's upstairs.
她...在楼上呢
Yeah, uh, cops looking for you.
有警察找你
You... you... think that...the gays...
你们...以为基佬
can be fucking...
都他妈的...
I wouldn't put him anywhere near a carpet
别急着把他放到地毯上
till his pants dry a bit.
先等他裤子干一干
Who the hell is that?
这老东西什么人
You just leave him there all night?
你就这样让他躺一宿吗
He's never there when I get up.
我起床时他指不定在哪儿呢
So, uh, who's the little guy?
那...小家伙是谁
Liam's my brother.
利亚姆是我小弟
Anne's school called. She's sick.
安妮学校来电话说她病了
Everything up to 204 is clean.
204房之前都打扫过了
I should be back in a couple of hours.
几个钟头我就回来
He smoked his lunch again. He won't even know.
他根本不知道 又喷云吐雾呢
I'm making tamales tonight.
晚上我做玉米饭吧
I'll drop off a dozen.
我去去就回
Oh, and take all the toilet paper you need.
对了 多带些厕纸
You ready, big man?
小伙子 好了吧
Let's do it. Come on. Here we go.
来吧 走咯
Kevin, did you miss me, dear?
凯文 想我了吗伙计
A beer and a bump. And, uh...
啤的 再来点儿劲爆的 再来...
Billy, you having one?
比利 这就喝上了啊
A pen, Mr. Beerkeep, it is disability day.
酒保大人 笔墨伺候 助残日啊
Disability people haven't caught up with you yet?
残障机构的人还没查出你造假吗
I thought they had some guy
我以为他们派人
following you around with a camera.
整天扛着摄像机对你进行生活实录呢
They can follow me around all they want to,
要跟拍我随他们的便
but they have to actually catch me doing something.
不过总得拍到点什么才行
What's with the crowd?
这帮人什么情况
Layoff at the Chrysler plant.
克莱斯勒工厂没活儿干了
That's the problem with working.
上班就这下场
Too much instability. Stress!
朝不保夕 重荷高压
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是怎么回事
What's left, after I settled out last month's bar tab.
你上月酒钱结剩的银子
Better start a new one, then.
看来又要重新记账了
Oh! And a round for all my friends from the UAW.
下岗伙计们 这轮儿记老哥帐上
Wondering what your schedule's like on Friday.
礼拜五什么安排
You're not eligible.
你不能去
Right. Chick thing?
是吗 都是姑娘吗
You're not that desperate.
你没饥渴到那种程度吧
Wanting to see you again is desperate?
想再见你一面就叫饥渴吗
No, feeling like you have to...
不是 你觉得自己不得不见
Come on, you can get laid anywhere.
得了吧 外面大把的妞等你上呢
Oh, so I'm only here for a fuck?
所以我来这就为了和你上床
Never crossed your mind?
敢说你没想过
Just when you think you've collared your dream girl,
就在你以为自己可以和梦中情人缠绵的时候
her incontinent, alcoholic father appears, wrecks everything,
她那无法自制的酒鬼父亲突然出现 毁了一切
and she's blaming you?
现在她却来责怪你
We had drunken sex on my kitchen floor.
我们在厨房的地板上酒后乱性
Quit pretending you don't even know me.
别把我当做你酒后乱性的工具
You weren't that drunk.
你没那么醉
Hey, it's Phillip.
你好啊 菲利普
Hey, it's, uh, Dead Man Walking.
嘿 这不是"行尸走肉"先生嘛
Jimmy Clifton called today looking for you.
吉米·克利弗顿今天打电话找你呢
Nah, I got some teeth pulled today.
我没去 今天拔了几颗牙
- Sugar rot. - Ah.
-蛀牙 -噢
You know, little known fact:
告诉你一个鲜为人知的科学发现
don't just chew your food on one side,
别老用一边的牙嚼东西
'cause it can buckle your jaw,
因为那样会让你的下巴变形
which will buckle your hips and affect your posture.
进而让你的臀部变形 影响你的体态
- Skeletal fact. - Lip.
-骨骼学研究论证 -利普
Talk out of your ass with that much conviction,
你如此一本正经地扯淡
you end up needing a much bigger toothbrush.
你自己倒是需要一把大牙刷来插屁股
That's a anal fact.
肛肠学研究论证哦
Listen, thank you for trying to get my purse back
听着 谢谢你帮我追钱包
- But, uh... - Stuff?
-但是 -其他什么
Is it all right if I leave my number for when you might be?
我能留个电话吗 方便你想找的时候联系我
No. No, no, you're gonna like it.
不 你会喜欢的
What am I, what am I even gonna say, all right?
我到时候说什么呢
You just got to keep talking about science.
你只要一直讲科学就行了
I don't know anything about science.
科学方面我他妈是个白痴
Okay, so just read from the table of elements.
那装作读元素周期表就可以了
Cerium, erbium, praseodymium.
铈 铒 镨
Karen is thrilled with you.
凯伦对你十分感激
She got an "A" On her physics midterm!
她物理期中考试得了个"优"
Honey, your little helper is here.
亲爱的 你的小老师来了
This is my brother Ian.
这是我弟弟伊恩
Um, I'm out of plastic bags.
塑料带用完了
Why don't you leave your shoes out here
你们何不把鞋放在门外
where they can breathe.
让它们透透气呢
praseodymium, magnesium...
镨 镁
You kids want so h homemade lime chicken chimichangas?
你们要不要来点自制的柠檬鸡墨西哥肉饼
Um, no, no, thanks, Sheila.
不用了 谢谢 希拉
- I think we're fine. - No? All right.
-我们很好 -不用吗 好吧
All right, I'm off to work.
我要去工作了
- Where's Karen? - Uh, her room, I think.
-凯伦在哪 -应该在她房里
Google Earth for a GPS reference
她在用谷歌地球定位
on where Isaac Newton was born.
艾萨克·牛顿的出生地
Guess what I made for your lunch.
猜猜我给你做了什么午餐
Cornish game hen with Asian pear.
亚洲梨炖童子鸡
Wild salmon with baby carrots.
嫩胡萝卜炖野生三文鱼
Kiss and I'll tell.
亲我一下我就说
I'll find out what I got
等我打开那个该死的饭盒
when I open the damn box, all right?
就知道午餐是什么了
All right, I'm late, Karen, honey!
我迟到了 凯伦 亲爱的
I guess I'll see you in the morning.!
明早才能见你啦
What's she hiding for?
她在躲什么呢
What are you hiding... for?
你在躲什么呢
It's just a study group.
只是个学习小组
The farther you run,
你跑得越远
the more I will kill you!
我就越想宰了你
Really? An old lady on the train?
真的吗 帮助火车上的老太太
Oh, yeah, yeah. The, um, the doors were closing on her walker,
是啊 她还没通过 门就要关上了
and Lip barely got his foot in in time to stop them from...
利普伸出自己的脚卡住门
Can't remember whether that's good or bad.
还能感觉到痛 不知道是好事还是坏事
More likely, you two jumped the turnstiles again
多半是你们两个又跳过旋转闸门
and he twisted it trying to outrun the transit cops.
他在躲避交警的时候扭伤的
No, no! Always elevate extremities!
不 不 一定要抬高腿
Move before you give him a fucking embolism.
滚一边去 你这样他会得血栓的
-Yeah, just please don't... don't touch it. - Sweetheart?
-还好 千万别碰它 别碰 -甜心
Go to my house, top of the freezer.
去我家冰箱上层
- Yeah. - Two ice packs.
-好 -拿两个冰袋
- Second cupboard above the sink. - Yeah.
-水槽上面第二层柜子 -恩
- Liquid ibuprofen, freeze spray, ACE bandages. - Sure.
-液体布洛芬 冷凝剂 布织绷带 -好的
- Shouldn't we get it X-rayed? - Fuck no.
-不用拍X光吗 -当然不用
He'll be in the E.R. Forever, and for what?
急诊室肯定趁机要求他住院 诊断是啥呢
"Sub-metatarsal hematoma."
"分跖骨血肿"
Thanks. Tell us something we didn't know five hours ago.
多谢 去他妈的医生 老娘几小时前就知道病状了
Fuck off. My bedroom,
滚蛋 我的卧室
- top of the TV. - Yeah.
-电视上面 -是
Pack of smoke-sand and a lighter.
一包烟和打火机
Shit! I'm not here! I'm not here!
该死 我不在 我不在
- What... ? - You don't know us, Fiona!
-怎么了 -你不认识我们 菲奥娜
Oh, what have you done?
你们又闯什么祸了
What have you done?!
闯什么祸了
Can I get it through here,
是从前门搬进去呢
is it better coming around the back?
还是从后门搬进去
Gallagher, number 2119?
2119号加拉格家收
Yeah, but that's not ours.
没错 但那不是我们订的
Well, it's paid for.
钱已经付过了
You want me to hook it up or not?
你想让我装好还是不装
Where you going with those?
你拿着那些玩意儿去哪
Uh, Veronica wants them.
维罗妮卡要
And keep your weight off of it.
别把重心放在伤腿上
I thought you were broke.
我以为你没钱了呢
That's what I said.
我也是这么说的
These were in the washer.
这是洗衣机里附的
The other night.
那天晚上那个男的
- No. - I know.
-不是吧 -难以置信吧
I've done everything in my control...
我一直对你严格管教
What did I tell you?!
我怎么教你的
Sow and thou shall reap.
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
Well, she didn't reap this from me,
变成现在这样儿 肯定不是遗传自我
I'll tell you that.
我敢打包票
Wh... what are you reaping now?
你到底"得"什么了
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie.
埃迪 埃迪
Whatever it is, I'll try.
不管怎样 我会努力改正的
I'll... I'll... I'll really try.
真的 我一定会努力教好她的
Mom, don't beg him.
妈 别求他
If he can do this, then the bastard's not worth it!
他这样 连混蛋都不如
Hey, you honor thy father!
对父亲要有起码的尊重
Don't try blaming me for this!
别把错推到我身上
You're your own worst enemy, you two.
都是你们俩自己造的孽
They say bad things happen in three, they don't.
都说祸不单行 不幸有三 根本不是
How much you pay for it?
洗衣机花了多少钱
I'm not telling you that.It's a gift.
不告诉你 那是送你的礼物
So you'd remember the phone number,which obviously worked.
你记住我号码了 这招明显有用
Your washer's in the yard, okay?
你的洗衣机在院子里
We don't need it, I don't want it.
我们不需要 我也不想要
So you got to come pick it up before it starts rusting.
趁还没开始生锈 赶紧来拿走
Did the guy connect it?
那人装好了吗
It's not my favorite color.
我不喜欢那颜色
Oh, so you've tried it.
这么说你用过了
Let me smell your breath.
让我闻闻你的口气
- Pork rinds? - No.
-偷吃炸猪皮了 -没有
Um, those are mine.
那包是我的
See? Hey, since when do pork rinds actually come from a pig?
看吧 再说炸猪皮也不是猪皮做的
Ian, I am the one that signs your check.
伊恩 我才是付你工资的人
What's bad for him is really bad for you.
他要是犯错 你也别想撇清
If you are stupid enough to start lying for him...
你要真蠢到为他撒谎...
They're just corn chips with fake hair,and fake corn even.
那只是加了假须的玉米片 也不是真玉米做的
Last warning.You get yourself to that mosque
最后警告你 记得去清真寺
so your dad stops blaming me for the fact
别让你爸借机怪我
that we're all going to hell.
说我们都该下地狱
And talk to your mother.
还有记得找你妈谈谈
She won't talk to me.
她不会想跟我谈的
I can't force her to take her meds.
我又不能强迫她吃药
I don't want the cops dragging me out of bed again at 4:00 a.m.
我可不想凌晨4点被警察从床上拖起来
Because she's out in the alley
就因为她站路上
yelling that the CIA is stealing her trash.
大吼中情局在偷她的垃圾
But that happened, didn't it?
那事确实发生过 是吧
Four years ago, yes.
4年前的事了
But now she's locked in the basement,
但现在她被关在地下室
making a helmet out of tinfoil.
用锡箔纸给自己做头盔
Boys, come on, let's go. Get in the car.
孩子们 过来 上车去
Now, I have to take the boys to Cub Scouts at the mosque
我得带孩子们去清真寺参加幼童军训练
before all the carpets are taken.
再晚点儿毯子一收 活动就结束了
She's your mother; get her to take her Thorazine.
她是你妈 你去让她吃安定
No, boys, no candy. Come on, let's go.
不行 不能吃糖 快 我们走了
We're gonna be late. Let's go, go, go, go, go.
要迟到了 快点快点
Come on, we're gonna be late. Hurry up.
快 要迟到了
Just tell me you didn't go
告诉我你没出去鬼混
and get some girl pregnant.
搞大无知少女的肚子
You just, you look more like mom than any of the rest of us.
你只是比其他兄弟姐妹长得更像妈妈
You probably scare him.
可能吓着他了
He ain't seen nothing yet.
可他都没好好看过我啊
Did he give you money for the field trip?
校外考察的钱他给你了吗
I'll pay my own way, all right?
我自己想办法好了
You must get sick of having to think for everybody.
你肯定受够了照顾我们
Well, at least I can.
至少我有这本事
Proves I'm wanted.
证明大家都需要我
Jesus, Fiona, if all you want is to be needed then,
见鬼 菲奥娜 如果你只想体会被需要的感觉
You've got yourself a job for life with this joker.
那家伙需要你照顾他一辈子
Good job, Fiona.
"你真棒 菲奥娜
I don't know how I could do this without you.
没有你 我真不知道该怎么办
Thanks for all your hard work.
谢谢你多年辛劳"
You're welcome, Dad.
不用谢 老爸
If that wasn't bullshit, what was I wearing?
如果你不是在胡扯 那我那天穿的什么衣服
First time you saw me, if that wasn't a lie.
如果那不是谎言 就说出你第一次见到我的样子
Black top with gold trim,
你身着金边黑上衣
black shiny jeans, thin shoes... straps...
黑色炫闪牛仔裤 平底鞋 系着皮带
sandals. With your hair pinned high.
穿双凉鞋 头发高高扎起
Dangly gold earrings that made me smile.
摇晃的金耳环 让我不住微笑
A big watch... too big, so it slid up your arm.
带着大手表 太大了 不断往手臂滑
But it looked great.
但看上去华丽动人
And you were dancing next to red-haired girl in a green dress.
你在一个绿衣红发的姑娘身旁 忘情地跳着
Yeah, yeah, Jenna. It was Jenna's birthday.
对 那是詹娜 那天是她生日
So you were... you were watching her,
这么说 你是在看她
who's a lot better looking than me.
她可比我好看多了
You think so? Really?
你真这么觉得吗
Yeah, so how come you're not stalking Jenna?
对 你怎么没去追詹娜呢
Because you... you think like that and Jenna doesn't.
因为你 你跟詹娜不一样
Jenna dances for an audience.
詹娜是为观众而舞
You dance like there's no one else in the room.
而你跳得旁若无人
Your life's not simple, Fiona,
你的生活复杂沉重 菲奥娜
and you can't stop it from showing because you're no fake.
但你的光芒无法掩盖 因为你真挚动人
You're not lost, you don't need finding.
你没有迷失 不需要发现自我
This whole city belongs to the Jennas,
或许整个城市都是詹娜的
but I'm sick of them.
但我受够了那样的女人
I swear, Fiona, you're nothing like anyone I've ever met.
菲奥娜 我发誓 你真的与众不同
You make me want to enjoy my life again.
你让我想重新享受我的人生
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
等等 等等
What have I ever done to anybody, never mind you,
我以前有什么不光彩的历史
that made me look unreliable?
让你觉得我不可靠
People like you are just way too used to getting your own way.
像你这样的人 自以为是 目中无人
And by people like me you mean people like what?
像我这样的人是什么样的人
Okay, wait, all right.
好吧 这样
Yes-no. All you got to do is agree or disagree.
你只需回答同意还是不同意就行了
He thinks the sun shines out of his own ass.
这种人比较自负自恋
- Agree or disagree. - Agree.
-同意还是不同意 -同意
He's overly generous and that bugs me.
这种人慷慨过度 很让人生气
- Because "I" am not used to get... - Actually very agree.
-因为你不习惯... -举双手双脚赞成
Because "I" am not used to getting spoiled.
因为你还不习惯被人宠着
So "I" lose respect for guys like Steve
所以你对史蒂夫那样的人不抱什么期望
because people unlike Steve
因为不像史蒂夫那样的人
or people diametrically opposite to Steve
或者跟史蒂夫完全相反的人
have always let "me" down.
总是让你失望
So deciding that he's overeducated
所以你觉得他有知识有修养
and has more money than sense
腰缠万金 出手阔绰
is somehow more socially acceptable
怎么会跟你这样的贫家女交往
than asking myself, for instance,
而不愿反思 问问自己
why do the men I always date treat me like shit?
"为什么以前与我相好的那些男人视我如粪土"
- He's had a easy life. - Definitely.
-史蒂夫那种人日子过得太顺了 -绝对的
And you prefer a guy who's been around the block a few times.
你更喜欢那些坏男人
Say, D block of a maximum security prison?
比如 高度设防监狱里的人
If he knew how to have fun, yeah, sure.
要是他知道如何行乐 就交往呗
Fiona, I can't help my upbringing.
菲奥娜 我没法选择自己的成长环境
So how come it's me again having to apologize for mine?
我也一样身不由己 为什么要让我以此为耻
Who's asking you to?
谁让你那样做了
We finished here, guys?
用完餐了吗
We're working on it.
马上就好了
You want to wait outside while I pay the bill?
你先去外面等着 我来付款
- Any second now. - All right.
-时间刚好 -好的
- Good evening, sir. - Thanks.
-晚安 先生 -谢谢
I don't buy and sell cars.
我不是买卖汽车的
I just sell them.
我是专门卖车的
But the cars I sell are mainly, uh, not mine.
而且我卖的车 没一辆是我的
Still looking for fun, Fiona?
还想找乐子吗 菲奥娜
Mom, we have to wear our shoes.
妈妈 我们不得不穿着鞋子
There's bits of glass on the floor.
地板上有玻璃渣
Maybe Lip could use a drink.
能给利普想来杯喝的吗
- Oh, yes. Sorry, Lip. - That's okay.
-对啊 抱歉 利普 -没事
I'm a... I'm a bit off today, aren't I, Karen?
我今天有点不在状态 不是吗 凯伦
I could do Slow Comfortable Screws.
我可以调杯巫山云雨[鸡尾酒名]
Plenty of tequila.
龙舌兰倒是有很多
I think I'm out of lime.
可是没有青柠了
Um, definitely gin fizz.
杜松子酒也是必备的
Just a couple of Cokes, Mom.
两杯可乐就行 妈妈
- And some beers. - Beers.
-再来些啤酒 -啤酒
Great, Sheila. Thanks.
太好了 希拉 谢谢
So what if your dad comes back and sees me here?
要是你爸回来 看到我在这怎么办
He's been looking for an excuse for months.
他早想抛妻弃女 正好找到个借口罢了
What kind of impression did you get from my brother?
你对我弟弟印象如何
- He seems nice. - Right, but, uh...
-他人不错 -没错 但是
Did he pitch a tent?
他支起"小帐篷"了吗
Did you make him hard?
你让他硬了吗
Ever try to play pool with a rope?
好比软绳 难以挺枪入洞
All right, you stack the butter,
好的 你整理黄油
I'll do the snacks.
我整理零食
Oh, Jesus Christ, Lip.
天呐 利普来了
Sorry, sorry, Kash.
抱歉 凯希
Just, uh... thanks for the tools.
就是来谢谢你借我那些工具
Any time. Long as I get 'em back.
用多久都行 只要记得还回来就好
You must be joking.
开国际玩笑呢
What, y... you're fucking him?
你居然跟他搞了
He bought them for you, didn't he?
那是他给你买的 对吗
What else does he buy you, Ian?!
他还给你买过什么 伊恩
Stuff. Now and again.
不时地 送我点什么
And you're happy with that?
那样就能讨你欢心了吗
What's that make you, huh?
你这样算什么
A fucking kept boy at best.
顶多就是个发泄工具
Listen to me, stupid!
听我说 傻逼
You think you know everything, but you know shit!
你自以为无所不晓 但你知道个屁
Ask me what I've got him, huh?
问问我都给过他什么
CDs, dozens of CDs!
CD 好几十张CD
Stuff that he's never heard of, stuff I think he might like,
他从没听说过的东西 我想他会喜欢的东西
'cause I want him to like the same things that I do.
因为我希望他能与我有共同的喜好
And a couple Sox tickets for his birthday.
还送他白袜队比赛门票作生日礼物
So what's that make you, Lip, huh?
你现在还那样想吗 利普
It makes you wrong, you fucking smart asshole!
你他妈错了 你就是个自以为是的傻逼
Now go back to Kash and promise him
赶紧找凯希去 跟他保证
that you're not gonna tell anybody
你不会跟任何人讲
'cause he's done nothing to be sorry for, nothing.
因为他并没有做错什么 他没错
"Fake Muslim cheats on white fundamentalist wife
伪穆斯林 背着信奉正统基督教的白人妻子
with gutless gay boy."
跟一懦弱的小基佬乱搞
Says more about White Sox fans
白袜队粉丝就这副德行
than it does for the rest of us.
跟非白袜粉没法比
I think they're all asleep.
我想他们都睡着了
Who's been eating my porridge?
谁在打我宝贝女儿的主意呢
Oh, no, no, no, we met before,
不用介绍 我们见过
but you weren't exactly...
不过你不太...
How much do you weigh?
你体重多少
That would fit me.
不错 我喜欢
You can just ignore him.
你可以直接无视我老爸
You know what? I better let you get to bed.
我还是走吧 好让你们休息
- Yeah. - Nice, right?
-是啊 -很愉快吧
Who paid for this?
洗衣机谁掏的钱
What the hell's he on?
他到底磕了什么药
Uh, he thinks he bought Ecstasy,
他以为自己吃了摇头丸
but the only dealer he gets credit from is a schizophrenic.
但唯一愿意跟他交易的毒贩有精神分裂症
It's not a case of whether or not I agree. It's a fact.
问题不是我赞同不赞同 事实摆在眼前
If I were a single parent, we'd be on...
如果我是个单亲家长 我们就会...
Aren't you a single parent?
您不是单亲家长吗
"Yeah, but if I had tits... "
没错 如果我有咪咪的话
Yeah, but if I had tits, Steve,
没错 如果我有咪咪的话 史蒂夫
they would double the money.
他们肯定会给我双倍钱
If you're a guy, they don't want to fucking hear it.
但如果你是个爷们的话 他们就懒得理你
I... I get it, Frank, so it's,
我...我懂 弗兰克 也就是说
"Prove you're looking for work."
你现在是在找工作
Oh, he's on disability.
他现在是残疾人士
A tragedy really. I gave my life to that company.
是个悲剧 我把我的一生都奉献给那家公司
You worked there a week.
你就在那儿工作了一个星期
Uh, slaughterhouse, poultry.
那是个屠宰场 专门屠宰家禽
Doing my job, unsuspecting,
我很老实地干活 未曾料到
when out of nowhere I am slammed in the ribs
我的肋骨被不知从哪儿飞出来的
by a headless flying chicken.
无头鸡给狠狠砸到
I was lucky... it almost missed me.
我很幸运 差点砸偏了
And what do I get for my pain and suffering?
而经历这样的痛苦我又得到了什么
Followed around by a video camera!
被一堆摄像机给包围着
Where's the trust, Steve?
史蒂夫 你说信任都去哪了
The sacred bond between employer and employee?
老板和员工之间神圣的纽带去哪了
Gone, Steve. It's gone.
不见了 史蒂夫 都不见了
How's a guy supposed to work, hurt, with kids this age?
一个受了伤还拖家带口的人怎么工作
- Hello? Thank you! - Yeah.
-听到没 谢谢 -没事
Exactly. Excellent! Excellent.
正是这样 说的好 说的好
- And her mother, God rest her soul, - Dad, stop it!
-还有她老妈 上帝保佑 -老爸 别说了
- 'cause she better be dead, that bitch. - Cut it out!
-那个婊子还是死了好 -别说了
Four... four-month-old baby.
4个...4个月大的婴儿
14-year-old girl just had her appendix out,
一个刚切除阑尾的14岁小女孩
11-year-old Lip, ten-year-old Ian,
11岁的利普 10岁的伊恩
a seven-year-old, a five-year-old.
一个7岁大的 另一个5岁大的
and, oh, and a Dodge Astro van!
对了 还有一辆道奇星旅的面包车
No. Calypso... yes. Calypso blue.
不 淡...没错 就是淡蓝色的
What's the one thing that we needed?
而我们唯一所需要的是什么
- One thing? - Sterilization?
-就一个东西 -绝育吗
I... I... what could I... ?
我...我 我该怎么...
Oh, my God, I love this part.
天呐 我最爱这段音乐了
You said no strings could...
你说过没有什么牵挂可以...
I... I... what could I do, Steve?
我...我 我能做什么呢 史蒂夫
- I... I... - Disappear for three weeks?
-我...我 -失踪了整整三个星期
- I had a breakdown. - You went on a bender!
-我当时完全崩溃了 -你开始天天酗酒
I... I had... fuck off... nervous breakdown.
我...我当时 滚开 精神崩溃了
Dad, come on. Keys!
老爸 快点 钥匙给他
This is... sorry.
真是...抱歉
- You got any idea... - Sorry.
-你知不知道... -抱歉
- What time it is? - It's Frank. He's...
-现在都几点了 -是弗兰克 他...
Frank, what did I tell you?!
弗兰克 我怎么跟你说的
Here we go. Neighbors of Satan.
又来了 撒旦的邻居
The day you start paying rent around here, Frank,
从你开始付房租的那天开始 弗兰克
like the rest of us, you can play whatever shit you want.
跟我们一样 你想放什么就放什么
But if you're gonna pump up this time of night,
但要是在这个时间点还折腾的话
you're gonna pump out the stuff that we like, okay?
那你就要放些我们喜欢的东西 好吗
Your dad made me follow you up.
你老爸让我跟你进房间的
Gave me a condom.
还给了我一个套套
He must really like you.
他肯定很喜欢你
He usually just gives my boyfriends a dental dam.
他通常给我男朋友的都是牙科专用的胶布
Liam's in here somewhere.
利亚姆也在床上呢
Don't the kids wake up?
孩子们都醒了吗
Hey, Carl, you seen Ian?
卡尔 看到伊恩了吗
Uh, gone when I woke up.
我醒来的时候他就不见了
How can that be good for you?
这种东西怎么能让你觉得刺激呢
Or... or... or... or that?
或者 或者这个
How can that be good for you?
看这种东西怎么能让你兴奋起来呢
- Yeah. You know what's not funny, huh? - Huh?
-好了 你知道什么最无趣吗 -什么
Anybody before Kash?
在凯希之前有跟其他人吗
I'm not telling you, all right?
我才不告诉你 好吗
Name a single time I've let you down.
你看我哪次让你失望了
It was a kid at school.
是学校里的一个男生
All right, I guess it doesn't really matter
好吧 我觉得其实也没什么关系
'cause, I mean, he's long gone now anyways,
我是说 因为他已经是过去式了
but, uh... Roger Spikey.
但是 好吧 是罗杰·斯派吉
Fucking donkey dick Roger Spikey?
驴屌大神罗杰·斯派吉吗
The original beefmeister?
是真有那么大尺寸
Or did he start that rumor?
还是他自己瞎编的
Whoa, that was a bit gay.
你刚才那一下好基
What you just did there with your eyebrows.
就你刚挑眉毛的那个表情
You want to watch that.
你想看吗
All right, fuck off, all right?
好了 滚开 好吗
But seriously, like...
不过说真的
like up the ass?
真是插进菊花里吗
Do you get used to that?
你习惯吗
Can someone get used to that?
怎么会有人习惯呢
I mean... I mean, the whole point
我是说...我是说关键是
of the digestive system is one-way traffic.
整个消化系统只是单向的
Like, like, we're only given our lungs to freakin' smoke, right?
像是 我们的肺只是用来抽烟的一样
Don't drop it off. Please don't drop it.
不要掉了 千万不要掉了
Please don't drop it! Oh, my God, oh, my God,
千万不要掉了 天呐 天呐
The sausage is ready.
香肠已经好了
I haven't had eggs in a while.
我好久没有吃鸡蛋了
Somebody already get the pancakes?
薄煎饼是不是已经端上桌了
Debbie's the only person I know wakes up earlier than I do,
黛比是唯一一个醒得比我早的人
and I told her I never eat breakfast,
我跟她说 我从来没有吃过早餐
but she said it's her favorite meal.
而她说早餐是她最爱的一餐
And I thought since it's her birthday...
然后我想既然今天是她的生日
- Whoa! - No, it's not!
-哇 -不 才不是
It's not her birthday.
今天才不是她的生日
I never said it was. I said, "I wished it was."
我也没说是我的生日 我只说希望是
Ah, right, she said she wished it was.
没错 她说她希望今天是她的生日
Sorry, Deb, I totally misheard that.
抱歉 黛比 那我肯定是听错了
Perforated eardrum on the right.
我右耳鼓膜穿孔
15 minutes before school, tops.
还剩15分钟去学校
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的 好的
Ian, Lip, dishes soon as you're done.
伊恩 利普 吃完了别忘记刷盘子
- Debbie, Carl... - Yeah.
-黛比 卡尔 -知道了
You've got to take the trash out.
你们把垃圾带出去