无耻之徒 第一季 Shameless Season 1 第11集: Daddyz Girl

上映日期: 2,004

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧

导演: 保罗·艾伯特

演员: 安-玛莉·杜芙 / 大卫·斯瑞弗 / 詹姆斯·麦卡沃伊 / 玛克辛·皮克


台词
This is what you missed last week on Shameless.
以下是《无耻家庭》前情提要
It was a great episode.
剧情精彩纷呈
- Think you can loan me a couple bills? - I can pay you for a job.
-你可以借我点钱吗 -我可以给你个赚钱的机会
Fiona would be pissed
菲奥娜要是知道
if she knew you were into this shit with me.
你和我一起偷车会气死的
Are you screwing my sister's boyfriend?
你和我姐姐的男友有一腿吗
Hey, mom, me and Chip are going to swing by the hospital.
妈妈 我和奇普打算去趟医院
- Oh, this is... - Debbie Gallagher.
-这位是... -黛比·加拉格
Nice to meet you, Jimmy.
很高兴见到你 吉米
Are you going to tell Fiona?
你会告诉菲奥娜吗
I saw a really cool pink vest.
我看中了一件粉色的马甲
I like to think of it as a peace offering.
我更乐意称其为"和解礼物"
- Somebody bought Mr. Harris' house? - Steve.
-有人买下了哈里斯先生的房子吗 -是史蒂夫
Fiona's a good girl.
菲奥娜是个好女孩
I've known her a long time.
我们相识已久
Drive carefully.
小心驾驶
Congratulations, Ian.
恭喜你 伊恩
You are not Frank Gallagher's son.
弗兰克·加拉格不是你的亲生父亲
But my father's a close relative.
但我的生父是家族近亲
Most likely one of your brothers.
很可能是你的某个兄弟
If you love us, you'll leave Liam.
如果你真爱我们 就该留下利亚姆
Take your girlfriend,
带上你的女友
get in your truck and never come back.
钻进你的卡车 再也别回来
I've been reading more about this Purity Ball thing.
我最近对"贞洁舞会"做了更深入的了解
You need to be as honest as you can.
你必须完全坦诚相告
It's okay, sweetheart.
没事的 宝贝
I started having oral sex... orgy... naked body...
我玩过口交 纵欲 裸身
black strap-on dildo...
黑色假阳具
- You whore! - He humiliated me!
-你个婊子 -他让我当众受辱
Get out! Get out!
滚出去 滚出去
《无耻家庭》第一季 第十一集人人影视 欢乐呈现
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译: J小糯 安然若水 echocherry
翻译: 管管 番天印 山炮
校对: Ethan-泽生 时间轴: juzijin 酱油
片源: Rass 鱼骨头 后期: 孤帆 法海 总监:大卫熊
It's good.
很好
All right, can you do this?
看着 你能这样吗
Oh, that's easy.
小菜一碟
Can you wiggle your ears?
你会动耳朵吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
But slightly, right? Slightly?
微微地抖动 轻轻的
Yeah, I think... I think I can.
我想 我想我能做到
I said wiggle your ears,
我让你动耳朵
not shit your pants.
你别把屎都挤出来了
You want to see me make a mangina?
想不想看我表演双腿夹"鸡""蛋"
Oh, that's sexy, but I'll pass.
太挑逗了 我还是不看了吧
I can put my ankle behind my head
我可以把脚举到脑后
and sing "The Star-Spangled Banner".
高唱《星条旗永不落》[美国国歌]
Okay.
好啊
Does it have to be our national anthem?
非得唱国歌不可吗
What else would it be?
还有什么别的可唱的
- Oh, say can you see... - This is great.
-"哦 你可看见" -太棒了
by the dawn's early light.
"晨曦初现时"
What so proudly we hailed at...
"何以欢呼..."
Am I going to have to learn how to do that when I start having sex?
以后我做爱时 也得学这些傻逼动作吗
This has nothing to do with sex.
这跟做爱没有任何关系
Then it's even weirder.
那就更奇怪了
What are you doing in here?
你来这儿干嘛
You're supposed to be at my classroom
你该在40分钟后到达我们教室
moms' meeting in 40 minutes.
参加妈妈手工会
Since when?
什么时候有这档子事
Since mom promised to go before she left us again.
妈妈再次抛家出走之前 她答应好的
Oh, God, Debs, please don't make me do this.
天啊 小黛 别逼我去做那个
I know you don't like those meetings.
我知道你不喜欢那些聚会
That's why I never tell you about them.
所以我从没跟你提过
Are the meetings really that bad?
聚会有那么不堪吗
It's the women from the neighborhood.
都是街坊邻里的大妈大婶
All they do is talk about their husbands and their jobs
她们口中不离老公 工作
and their dental plans.
还有她们的牙诊计划
You know, maybe you should just show them your special skill.
或许 你该在她们面前表演你的特技
The Snob Mob always makes fun of me
"贱太妹"总是取笑我
for not having a parent there.
说我爸妈从不出席手工会
So when mom came back,
所以妈妈回来的时候
I signed her up.
我把她的名字签上了
What's the Snob Mob?
"贱太妹"是什么玩意儿
The name speaks for itself.
听名字就知道是什么货色吧
And their moms aren't much nicer.
他们的老妈也好不到哪去
They're expecting a grown-up to help with the decorations.
老师们希望有家长帮忙做装饰
It's only this one time.
就这一次
I won't sign you up again. I promise.
我再也不会把你的名字签上去了 我保证
Fine.
好吧
Yes!
太棒了
Let me make some coffee first.
我先去冲杯咖啡
Okay.
好的
What?
干嘛
You tell her the truth yet,
你跟她说实话了吗
Jimmy?
吉米
Soon.
就快了
You better.
最好如此
Have a good day at work, dear.
亲爱的 工作顺利
- You satisfied? - I just can't believe it.
-满意了吗 -我怎么也无法相信
Hey, you win some, you lose some.
有得必有失
What does she see in him?
她看上他什么了
Ass, gas and cash.
性 车 钱
Did you see his Porsche?
你看他那辆保时捷啊
Fiona's not like that.
菲奥娜才不是那样的人呢
Face it, women think with their vaginas.
认了吧 女人都用下半身思考
Now let's vamonos.
我们走吧
We'll find you another skanky hood girl to obsess about.
天涯何处无芳草 何必单恋一枝花
Snob Mob says
"贱太妹"说
it's not fair that I get to go to all the class parties and stuff,
我参加各种班级派对 对其他人不公平
even though we don't contribute.
因为我们家从来没出过力
You can't listen to those bitches, Debs.
小黛 别听那些贱人胡扯
No.
不行
You have to look nice.
你得穿得像样点
There's a hole in it.
这件衣服上有个洞
Well, that's gonna cut out half my wardrobe.
我哪有钱买什么像样的衣服啊
Maybe the boys have something I can wear.
或许可以去男孩们那边找一件
Stop downloading porn.
别下毛片了
Oops, busted.
被你抓住了
I need a sweater.
我需要一件毛衣
Help yourself.
自己找
What are you guys doing?
你俩干啥呢
We're looking for homeboy's dad.
我们在找伊恩的生父
He's looking for homeboy's dad.
是他一厢情愿
Jesus.
老天
There are a lot of Gallaghers.
加拉格家族人丁真兴旺
Hey, Fiona, do you know any of Frank's brothers' names?
菲奥娜 你知道弗兰克的兄弟都叫啥吗
Shit, I have no idea.
我哪知道去
Oh, I think one of them's Wendell or something.
有一个是叫温德尔还是什么的
I suppose I could just start calling them all.
恐怕我得一个个打过去问了
What do you care, anyway?
你干嘛那么在乎这事儿
He just wishes it was him that wasn't Frank's kid.
他希望他不是弗兰克所生
Plus, you know, if we find Ian's real dad,
再说 如果我们找到伊恩的生父
you know, maybe he'll give us some cash
也许他会给我们点钱
or we could report his name to the state
或者将弃养一事报告给政府
and collect extra child support.
多捞点子女抚养费
Then I'd have to hang out with the dude.
那我就得被他领回家了
He might be cool.
也许他人不错呢
Ha, Frank's brother?
弗兰克的兄弟能好到哪儿去
He's got to be better than Frank, right?
会比弗兰克强得多吧
I mean, maybe he has a job or he's sober
我是说 也许他有工作 不酗酒
or he likes kids.
说不定他还喜欢孩子呢
Doubt it.
深表怀疑
Oh, hey, how about this one, Debs?
小黛 这件怎么样
It'll have to do.
凑合吧
Now go. Come on.
出发吧 快走
Oh, take the bus out to see Grammy.
坐公车去奶奶那边看看
She'll know where the brothers are.
她会知道弗兰克的兄弟们在哪
- Fiona, right? - Yeah.
-你是菲奥娜吧 -对
Debbie said I should expect you.
黛比说你会来
I'm Jasmine Hollander.
我是茉莉·霍兰德
I live over on South Bishop.
我住在南比沙普那边
I remember you from the neighborhood.
我记得在附近看过你
You used to babysit my friend Beth Souza.
你给我朋友贝丝·苏扎当过保姆吧
Right! Um, okay, well, let me get you started.
对 好了 我来帮你熟悉一下
- Look who just showed up. - We're making decorations
-快看谁来了 -我们在为孩子们
for the kids' St. Patty's Day party tomorrow.
明天举办的圣帕蒂节做装饰
Okay.
Uh, okay, why don't you take a seat right there,
你坐在那里吧
and I'll bring you some construction paper.
我去给你找些彩色卡纸
Okay?
好吗
Hi, Fiona.
嗨 菲奥娜
- Long time no see. - Yeah.
-好久不见 -是啊
So what rate did you guys end up getting?
你们最后谈成的利率是多少
Eve's refinancing her home.
伊芙正要对房子申请重新贷款
Four and a half percent for 15 years.
4.5%利率 15年还清
Your monthly must be outrageous.
月供一定很吓人吧
Peter wants to pay the house off sooner than later.
皮特想尽快还完房贷
Should have gone for a 30.
应该申请30年还清的
That's what we have.
我们就选的那种还款方案
Rates would be higher.
那样的话利率会高一些
But your payments would have been lower.
但每月还款负担要轻很多
Peter has a head for numbers. We'll be okay.
皮特理财方面很在行 没事的
I'd be worried that the rail lines are going to have layoffs again.
我在担心铁路局又要开始裁员了
Aren't you?
你不担心吗
I guess I am now.
我现在有点担心了
Must be nice not to own a home
没买房子的人真幸福啊
and have to deal with this stuff.
不用整天操心
Yeah. It gives me more time to buy drugs
是啊 我有更多的时间买毒品
and fence stolen goods.
以及销赃货物
Ta-ra-ra
当当当
Boom-de-ay
闪亮登场
I'm getting some cash today.
老子今天要拿钱
I don't care what you say.
你爱咋说就咋说
Just stay the fuck out of my way
别他妈的挡我道
Oh, mail's not here yet.
邮件还没来呢
Any minute, usually.
应该很快就到了
What are you kids doing home?
你们俩怎么在家
Budget cuts.
节约开支
Eat my ass!
吃屎去吧
We have every other Friday off.
我们每两周逃一次周五的课
Shouldn't someone be watching you?
不得有人照看你俩吗
We're latchkey kids.
我们自己照顾自己
Right.
也是
"Dear, Mr. Gallagher...
"亲爱的加拉格先生
"Effective immediately, your Illinois State Workers' Compensation
伊利诺伊州政府决定停发您的工伤补偿
has been terminated"?!
即时生效"
No...!
Karen.
凯伦
Hello!
Karen?
凯伦
Yo.
Hello, hello, hello.
嗨 嗨 嗨
Karen...
凯伦
Fuck! You scared me, Lip.
靠 你吓我一跳 利普
Sorry. Your mom let me in.
对不起 你妈让我进来的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I just... I haven't seen you in school in a couple days.
我就是 好几天没在学校看到你了
Been busy.
没空
Yeah, I can see that. I like the, uh, what do you call it...
是啊 看出来了 我喜欢 那个啥
the nose, chain ring...
你鼻子上的链环
thing, it's, uh...
那玩意儿很...
Me and Ian were going to go visit my grandmother.
我和伊恩要去探望我们的奶奶
- You want to come? - No.
-你想一起吗 -不想
Okay.
好吧
Found out, uh, Frank's not Ian's dad?
原来 弗兰克不是伊恩的生父
- Lucky him. - Yeah.
-真走运 -可不是嘛
- We might try to go find his real one. - Why?
-我们打算找到他亲爹 -为啥
All dads are assholes.
老爹们都是混蛋
Well, come with us.
一起去吧
We'll hit up the White Castle after.
完事后去白色城堡快餐店吃一顿
It's got to be better than hanging around here all day
总比在这闷一整天
being angry at your dad.
生你老爸的气强
I'm not angry at my dad.
我没生我爸的气
Well, it, uh...
那 你
kind of, uh...
看起来
It seems like you are.
就是在生他的气啊
Why would I be angry at my dad?
我为啥要生他气
I don't know, 'cause of, uh, the stupid Purity Ball thing?
不知道 因为贞洁舞会那件鸟事
Are you kidding me? I'm fine.
开什么玩笑 我没事
I'm just glad that
我高兴还来不及呢
my dad's not around anymore to call me a whore!
他终于不用出现在我身边 骂我是婊子了
All right, whatever.
好吧 随你怎么说
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话啥意思
You're going to analyze me now,
跑来对我评头论足的
like you don't have enough problems of your own?
你自己破事还不够多啊
Whoa, whoa, no, I-I just don't understand
我就是不明白
why you give a shit about what your dad has to say.
你干嘛那么在意你老爸说什么
I mean, not to be a dick or anything,
坦白说 别怪我嘴贱
but you have been kind of a whore.
你确实有点像婊子
What?!
No, there's no judgment. I mean, I think it's cool.
我没批判你的意思 我觉得这挺酷的
You know, you're a free spirit...
你知道吗 你内心奔放不羁
- Get the fuck out of my house! - Take it easy.
-你他妈的滚出我的房子 -别激动
Out!
Okay, fine.
好吧 随你
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮帮你
I don't need your help!
我才不用你帮
Well, have fun being angry at your dad.
那 你乐意生你老爸气就生吧
Fuck off!
有多远滚多远
How the fuck did I know that I'd catch you icing the stairs,
你他妈故意让台阶结冰 被老子逮住了吧
you sack of shit ambulance chaser?!
你个发灾难财的恶魔
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
My worker's comp got canceled.
我的工伤补偿被取消了
You're an A-hole, Frank.
你就是个二逼 弗兰克
You should have laid low, like I fucking told you to.
我他妈的不是告诉过你要低调吗
Hey, watch your step. Could be slippery.
当心脚下 天冷地滑
I go from home to the Alibi Room.
我的生活圈仅限家和艾莱柏酒吧之间
How much lower can I lay?
你还要我多低调啊
They got video, you moron.
他们有录像 你个白痴
That's not possible.
怎么可能
I was getting a case of beer for helping my friend Tito move.
我那是帮朋友蒂托搬家得了一箱啤酒
It was a reimbursement dispute with my drug dealer.
那次是因为退款问题和毒贩掐起来了
Well, how was I supposed to know
我怎么知道
her husband was going to come back early?
她老公那天早回家啊
Call me when you get hurt on the next job.
等你下次工伤了再找我
And aim for the knees next time, huh? Pays more than ribs.
下次记着伤膝盖 比肋骨赔得多
I saw that. The city will pay.
我看到了 政府会赔偿你的
- Larry M. Burke, Attorney at Law, at your service. - Shit.
-莱瑞·伯克律师为您服务 -靠
Ugh. Bitches.
一群贱妇
I have to go. I got stuff to do at home.
我得走了 家里有活要干
I just want to thank you for coming today.
我就是想谢谢你今天能来
Okay.
好的
Would love to have you at more meetings.
希望以后能在家长聚会上多看到你
See if I can fit it into my busy schedule.
那得看我能不能抽出空来
Don't let those women bum you out.
被那帮长舌妇搞的心情不爽不值得
I didn't even notice them.
我都没注意到她们渺小的存在
Well, between you and me, I think they're twats.
私下里说 我觉得她们就是八婆
Why are you friends with them, then?
那你为啥还跟她们做朋友
Because our kids play together.
因为我们的小孩玩得来
They have baseball and soccer.
一起打棒球 踢足球
They're not so bad, once you get to know them.
一旦混熟了 会发现她们其实还好
Well, I guess they chose not to show
我猜她们今天是
that side of themselves today.
内秀不外露啊
They're just insecure,
她们就是没安全感
so they've got to make everybody else feel as shitty as they do.
所以她们得靠打击别人 来求得心理平衡
Worked.
确实成功了
How about we go grab some coffee?
我们去喝杯咖啡怎么样
I don't do coffee.
不喝
Tea?
茶呢
No, I mean, I do coffee.
不 我不是说我不喝咖啡
I just don't have the luxury of doing it
我就是没那个福气
in the middle of the day, like you people.
像你们一样 在大白天悠闲品尝
Hey, don't be a hater.
别这么刺儿头
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 对不起
You can make it up to me by letting me buy you a drink.
你可以让我请你喝杯酒 作为补偿
So now it's a drink?
又改成喝酒了吗
I'll take that as a yes.
就当你默认了
Come on.
走嘛
What?
咋了
Never seen you use deodorant before.
从没见你涂过除臭剂
Well, got to find a job.
我得找工作啊
You should come with me.
你应该跟我一起去
Why?
为啥
It's time you learned the family business, son.
你是时候学习打理家族事业了 儿子
Typed up your resume, Daddy.
你的简历打好了 老爸
Good girl, Debs.
好闺女 小黛
"Francis Gallagher is a passionate professional
"弗兰西斯·加拉格是一个充满激情的人才
"Who brings creative solutions from the idea phase to fruition."
他总是灵光四射 并付诸实践"
You know me so well.
你真是老爸肚里的蛔虫
- You little... - Hey!
-你个小... -喂
- Aren't you a little bit curious to find out who he is? - No.
-你难道一点都不想知道他是谁吗 -不想
No, he could be any one of these guys.
他可能是人群中任何一个
Oh, yeah? Like that one right there?
是吗 比如那边那个家伙吗
Totally.
很可能啊
Look, he's going to be a douche bag, no matter who he is.
听着 不管他是谁 都肯定是个混蛋
He can't be any worse than Frank.
总不会比弗兰克更差劲
He's a Gallagher.
他是加拉格家的人
Maybe he'll take you to a game or...
也许他会带你看比赛或者
you know, kick in some scratch for college,
帮你出上大学的钱
or give you a kidney.
或者捐个肾给你
Hell, a birthday card once a year... that's a win, right?
每年寄一次生日卡片 也算不错了 是吧
Do we know any cool dads?
我们认识的老爸们有给力的吗
Scotty Houston's father.
斯科特·霍斯顿他爸
But he's on that sex offenders list
但他由于在谢尔曼公园手淫
for jacking off in Sherman Park.
被列入了性犯罪者名单
I got a, um, pizza delivery driver opening.
空缺岗位有披萨送餐员
Liquor salesman. Bilingual insurance agent.
酒类推销员 双语保险代理
Part-time nanny. Hair salon assistant.
钟点保姆 美发沙龙小工
Truck driver. Egg donor.
卡车司机 精子捐献
Egg donor? What the f...?
精子捐献 这他妈...
It's the wrong...
分错
this is the wrong category.
分错类了
Anything float your boat, Frank?
您老看上哪个了 弗兰克
You know what I'm here for, Gary.
你知道我是来找啥的 加里
Show me the special list.
把特殊清单给我看看
No, I'm not, uh...
不 我不
I'm not doing that anymore, Frank.
我金盆洗手了 弗兰克
- Open your top drawer. - No, no, no.
-把最上面抽屉打开 -不 不 不
The boss is cracking down.
老板在严厉整顿
I brought the kids out.
我把孩子们带来了
I want to show them a thing or two.
想带他们见见世面
Look, you're going to get me in trouble.
你会让我惹麻烦的
I'll be discreet.
我会小心谨慎的
Come on.
拜托嘛
We'll have the same deal we had before.
钱我们可以按老规矩分
No. I need 30% this time.
不 这次我要提三成
- Ten. - Twenty-five.
-一成 -二成五
Twenty.
二成
Six months ago,
六个月前
guy fell off a scaffold at McNally Construction.
有个工人从麦克纳利建筑公司的脚手架上摔了下来
He broke three bones.
摔断了三根骨头
I could send you over there.
我可以把你送到那里去
Sounds good,
听上去不错
if it weren't for my fear of heights.
但可惜我有恐高症
What else you got?
还有什么阴招
How do you feel about metal splinters to the eye?
那金属屑刺到眼睛里怎么样
Not so great.
无法容忍
Okay,
那好
look. Are you up-to-date on your rabies shots?
你最近打狂犬疫苗了没
- No. - Okay, what about seared flesh?
-没打 -好 那烫伤怎么样
Yeah. Bobby's Bagel Joint is hiring.
不错吧 鲍比百吉饼联合公司在招人
All right? I got a gal...
知道不 我这有一个姑娘
she stuck her hand in the boiling vat.
她把自己的手放到沸水桶里去了
She'll be collecting for at least 24 months.
在接下来的至少两年里 她都会一直收到补贴金
Suppose if I had to.
但这造不了假
Anything else?
还有其他的吗
Okay.
好吧
Here we go.
看看这个
These are the jobs nobody wants.
这都是些没人要的工作
The conditions are hazardous, unsafe...
要么艰苦危险 要么负伤性高
or both.
或两者都有
You're guaranteed to get hurt.
保证有工伤
You're the man, Gary.
加里哥 你厉害
There she is.
她来了
Hey, Grammy.
奶奶好
Who the hell are you?
你们他妈是谁啊
Grams, it's us.
奶奶 是我们啊
Lip and Ian... Frank's sons.
利普和伊恩啊 弗兰克的儿子
Your grandsons.
你孙子啊
My goodness.
我的天呐
Would you look at you two?
看看你俩
I have never seen apple and spice looking so nice.
从没见过这么可爱机灵的小帅
Thanks, Grammy.
谢啦 奶奶
How's it going in there?
在里面过得还好吗
Well, the food's not so great,
吃得不咋地
but the pussy's pretty good.
但女人干得挺爽的
Never thought I'd be the type.
以前从没想过我居然也是"同"人
Oh, this dump ain't so bad.
监狱里也不算很糟嘛
I can get blow anytime I like.
我可以随时爽翻天
Sounds all right.
听上去还不赖
Yeah. The only thing that sucks is,
但最讨厌的是
they got me cleaning toilets.
她们让我洗厕所
I wanted to be on the kitchen crew,
我想去厨房那里做劳工
but they won't let me anywhere near the place.
但她们一步都不让我靠近
One meth lab explosion, and this is what I get.
制毒发生爆炸 我就落得如此境地
Well, yeah.
是啊 奶奶
It's probably the two college students that died in the fire, Grams.
恐怕是那两名丧生大火的大学生在报复你呢
So what do you want?
你们来想要干什么
Well, we're, uh...
我们...
We're trying to find Dad's brothers.
我们想找爸爸的兄弟们
There's, uh, three, right?
有三兄弟 是吧
Who wants to know?
谁想知道
Just us.
就我俩
One might be my dad.
三兄弟里一个可能是我爸
How so?
怎么会这样
Uh, Monica... boned a brother.
莫妮卡 上了其中一兄弟
What?
Monica... she fucked a brother.
莫妮卡跟其中一个兄弟干了
I never liked that woman.
那女人我从来没看顺眼过
So, I give you the names,
那我把他们名字告诉你
what are you going to do for me?
你们要怎么回报我
What do you want?
你想要什么
Cigarettes... carton a week.
香烟 每礼拜一条
What, you can get blow in here, but not cigarettes?
你在里面连女人都有的上 居然弄不到烟抽
Go figure.
自己琢磨去吧
Yeah, you got it.
没问题 包在我们身上
Clayton, Jerry and my baby Wyatt.
克雷顿 杰瑞还有我宝贝儿子怀亚特
They're in the book.
我都记得清清楚楚
But don't bother with Wyatt.
但没必要去找怀亚特了
He lost his testicles in the Navy.
他的蛋蛋在服役时受伤 失去性功能了
All right, let's go.
好了 我们该走了
Okay.
好吧
Thanks, Grams.
奶奶 谢啦
- And you tell Jerry... - Hey!
-还有你告诉杰瑞 -走了
- Come on! - That if he doesn't pay me back that five grand he stole,
-快点 -要是他不还他偷走的五千块
I'm going to send my ex-husband Ronnie over
我就让我前夫罗尼去找他
to gouge his eye out with a grapefruit spoon.
把他的眼珠子用勺给挖出来
Hey, your time is up! Let's go!
时间到了 走吧
So what were you like, five or six years behind me in school?
你多大了 大约比我晚5到6年上学吗
Uh... eight, I think.
貌似是8年吧
Jesus.
天哪
- I'm an old lady. - Yeah.
-我真是个老女人了 -是啊
I was thinking the same thing.
我也这么想的
Uh, an old lady who can do this.
看看 哪个老女人能这样
Damn.
真牛
Yeah. I told Hal, if he wanted another kid,
我告诉霍尔 要是他想再要个孩子
he had to get me a 24 Hour Fitness membership.
他得给我搞张全天健身卡
It's bad enough my cookie box is all stretched out.
我的"桃花洞"日渐干涸 已经够糟糕了
- No. - Yeah. That's what happens.
-不会吧 -真的 不骗你
Can't you do, like, Kegels or something?
你试试做阴部肌肉紧缩练习
I'm doing them right now.
现在就做着呢
How many kids do you have?
你有几个孩子了
Three, which is plenty.
三个 已经够多了
I made Hal snip his business.
我让霍尔做了输精管结扎术
And then, if I kick his ass to the curb,
要是哪天我真把他赶出家门
I can have more with someone else if I want.
我可以找别的男人再生啊
Are you thinking about kicking his ass to the curb?
那你想把他赶出家门吗
Some days, yes.
有时候想
Some days, no.
有时候不想
He's a good guy.
他人还算不错
Just one thing I'd change about him.
就是有一点令我很不满
Oh, yeah? What's that?
是吗 是什么
No passion.
没激情了
That's a big one.
那可是大问题
Yeah, tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Hey, ladies.
女士们
The basket of E coli you ordered.
你们点的地沟油炸薯条
I got this.
我来付
Here you go.
来 给
It's weird seeing you in here without yelling at Frank, Fi.
真奇了怪 你一般都是要吼弗兰克才会出现在这儿
Well, there's always time.
总有例外的时候嘛
Keep the change.
别找了
Oh!
挺大方嘛
So your dad's still a drunk?
你爸还天天酗酒吗
Mine, too.
我爸也是
Yeah?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
He's good at hiding it, though.
但他伪装得很好
Has to. He's on the fire department.
必须的 他在消防队工作的
Oh.
这样
So what about you?
你现在怎么样
Are you with someone right now?
有恋爱对象吗
I've been dating this guy Steve.
我和一个叫史蒂夫的人在约会
About all we have is passion.
我们之间有的是激情
Say it again, but slower.
再说一次 慢慢说
Before I met Hal, I was engaged to this guy Ralph.
在遇见霍尔之前 我和一个叫拉尔夫的人定了婚
We fucked everywhere.
我们四处打炮
I mean, one time, we did it in the bathroom at a party.
有一次 我们在派对浴室里就搞上了
Done that.
我早干过了
I like you, Miss Fiona.
我喜欢你 菲奥娜
You're a dirty girl, like me.
你也是个下流女 和我一样
So what happened with the bathroom fucker?
你和那个在浴室里做的人 怎么散的
He didn't want to be there for the small things in life,
他不是个安安分分过日子的人
like cooking a meal
不想在家做饭
and getting sick and...
生病了
laughing at a stupid TV show.
看看愚蠢的电视节目
Sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没事
You know, his loss.
没得到我是他的损失
Does your guy like those things, or...?
你男朋友喜欢这些吗 还是..
I think so.
蛮喜欢的
Or at least he pretends to.
至少他装得挺像
Good. Then, hold on to him,
不错 那就牢牢抓住他
because guys like that get scooped up fast,
因为这样的男人容易被小三骗走的
and before you know it, you're 30
你一晃眼 却发现自己已经30岁了
and the good ones are all gone.
好男人都没了
And then you have to wait until they get divorced,
再想找 就得等到他们离婚了
but by then, you'll be 45.
等到那时 你已经45岁了
Oh, God. I got to bolt.
天哪 我要走了
I'll see you at the, uh,
我们...
kids' party tomorrow?
在明天孩子的派对上见吧
I wasn't really going to go after that meeting.
受虐一次就够了 我不想再去了
Oh. But now that you met me?
但现在有我这个朋友在呢
Uh, I'll think about it.
我再想想吧
Good.
Bye.
再见
Okay.
好吧
Uh, bye.
拜拜
You just made my boy parts get bigger.
美女蜜吻让哥看得欲火焚身啊
Fuck off.
滚开
Looking for a few more guys.
我还想再招几个工人
It's my busy season.
现在是旺季
- Dangerous? - Can be,
-这活儿有危险吗 -可能
if you're not careful.
要是你不当心的话
Right.
有道理
City contracts me to clear the stoppages in the sewer.
市政厅跟我签了合同让我疏通下水道
Not glamorous work we're talking about.
这可不是什么体面活
Sounds great to me.
我觉得挺好啊
Fill this out.
把表格都填了
How we doing, Paulie?
进展如何 保利
All set! Turn her on!
都准备好了 开机器吧
Come to work with your dad?
跟你爸爸一起来上班吗
No school.
逃学
Budget cuts.
节约开支
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Want to go out sometime?
啥时候跟我一块儿玩玩呗
I'm only 12.
我才12岁
It's cool.
没事儿啊
I'm into older women.
我喜欢比我年纪大的妞
I don't like that you're getting hurt on purpose to make money.
我不想让你故意弄伤自己来赚钱
Isn't that cheating?
这不是欺诈吗
I prefer to think of it as helping.
我更倾向于认为这是助人为乐
- You do? - Yeah.
-你是这么想的吗 -是啊
When I collect workman's comp,
等我去领工伤补偿金的时候
some lady has to fill out the paperwork.
得有某个女士在那儿负责文件工作
That's her job.
那是她的工作啊
If it wasn't for me, she'd be unemployed. Oh...
要不是我的话 她可就失业了
Shut it off, for the love of God!
看在上帝的份上 快把机器关了
Shut it off! My eye! Aah!
快关掉 我的眼睛啊
- Fuck! - The city's going to shut me down again for weeks now.
-操 -市里又要让我停工几个礼拜了
Paulie'll make millions off this.
保利能捞一大笔补偿金了
Shut it off!
快关掉啊
Call an ambulance!
叫救护车
Thanks.
谢了
We get a call?
有人报警吗
You catch the plates on that guy Steve's Cayenne?
史蒂夫那辆保时捷凯宴的车牌你看到了吗
Uh, seven three Echo Yankee five five.
看到了 73EY55
How'd I know you'd have it memorized?
你还真把车牌号记下来了
You little psycho.
你个小神经病
Guess what car just got reported stolen.
猜猜看什么车刚刚报失了
By Steve?
史蒂夫报失的吗
No. By the owner.
不 车主报失的
Roberto Cavesi.
罗伯托·克维西
So Steve stole it.
难道说史蒂夫是偷车贼
Or bought it stolen.
或者他是买的赃车
He's probably scratching the VIN
没准他现在正把车辆识别码刮掉
and changing the plates right now.
或是在换车牌呢
Uh, did you call it in?
你跟总局汇报过了吗
- Just getting ready. - No, uh...
-正准备呢 -别
why don't we hold off for a few hours?
再等几个钟头吧
I'm not going to do anything crazy.
我不会做什么出格的事情的
I just want to talk to Fiona first.
我只是想先跟菲奥娜谈谈
You may have heard how dangerous this place has been to work.
你也许已经听说过 在这地方工作有多危险了
Not afraid.
我不怕
Medical waste disposal.
医疗垃圾处理
Blood-soaked bandages.
浸透了血的绷带
Contaminated needles.
用过的针头
- Body parts. - Cool!
-人体残肢 -酷毙了
Used to be we could only get illegal immigrants to work here.
我们以前只能招到非法移民来做此工作
Looking at a true-blue American.
我可是正宗美国人
Yeah. Well, the CDC came around four months ago
四个月前疾病控制中心来了一趟
and hit us with some hefty fines.
罚了我们一大笔钱
That's when they brought me in.
那之后我就被调过来了
I turned this place around.
我让这地方脱胎换骨了
Excuse me?
你说啥
Oh, I'm an OSHA-certified safety compliance officer.
我是职业安全健康署认证的安全监督专员
Take a look.
看看吧
Yeah, I got this place in shipshape.
我把这儿管理得井然有序
All new health and safety rules,
我们有了全新的卫生安全法则
weekly safety meetings for all employees.
所有员工都要参加每周的安全会议
"93 days accident free."
93天无事故
Come on, I'll show you your workstation.
来吧 我带你参观一下你的工作场所
- AIDS needles. - Okay.
-处理艾滋病毒污染的针头 -好
Hey, Tony.
嘿 托尼
Fiona.
菲奥娜
Wasn't sure whether to knock over here or next door.
我都不知道该敲这儿的门还是隔壁的了
I'm mostly here.
大部分时间我还是在这儿的
None of my business, really.
不关我的事
Okay.
好吧
Steve around today?
史蒂夫在吗
He's at work.
他工作去了
Work, yeah.
工作 是吧
Fiona, Steve may not be the guy you think he is.
菲奥娜 史蒂夫也许不是你想的那样
Is this the part where it's none of your business?
这些才不关你的事吧
There's some things about him I don't think you know.
我觉得 关于他的某些事情你可能被蒙在鼓里
You ever wonder why he has all that money
你从来没想过为什么他那么有钱
but he hangs out down here?
却甘愿呆在你们这个穷破家庭吗
That sounds awfully close to being an insult.
这话听起来有点儿侮辱人啊
I don't, I don't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
What other way is there to mean it?
那你是什么意思
I mean, why would a guy like Steve be with someone like me?
史蒂夫那种人怎么会看上我
- No. - I know what you're doing.
-我不是那个意思 -我知道你在干嘛
Bad-mouthing Steve.
说史蒂夫的坏话
He'd never talk shit about you, ever.
他可从来没说过你什么
You should go, Tony.
你该走了 托尼
Just be careful, Fiona.
你自己小心一点吧 菲奥娜
Come on.
快点
Pick up.
接电话啊
It's me. Leave a message.
是我 请留言
Come on, pick up.
快点儿接电话啊
It's me. Leave a message.
是我 请留言
Shit!
我操
Looking for someone to work in cabinetry.
我在找人做点木工
From, uh, refinishing to installation.
抛光啊 组装啊
Flexible hours,
上班时间灵活
and we can offer competitive benefits.
薪水也很可观
I got to be honest with you about something here.
有些事情我得实话告诉你
Yeah, what's that?
什么事
You know, most industries are using green products.
大多数工厂现在用的都是绿色产品
Everything's eco-friendly this, eco-friendly that.
什么都是环保这个环保那个的
I just haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet.
我还没赶这时髦
I mean, the stuff's too damn expensive.
那些东西太他妈贵了
[美国演员 环保主义者]
Not to mention, Ed Begley Jr.'s a pussy.
更何况还有小艾德·贝格利那个傻逼
Well, you know, the products that we're using...
你得知道一点 我们使用的产品
they're not exactly the safest.
不是最安全的
Formaldehyde's our biggest culprit.
主要问题是甲醛超标
As a result,
所以
lot of folks are getting sick around here.
这儿的很多工人都得了病
Seems like they're sensitive to...
似乎是对那啥有点儿敏感
He'll take it.
他接受了
What?
The job. He'll take it.
这份工作 他接受了
Tomorrow okay for him to start?
明天开始上班 可以吗
Uh, yeah, yeah, sure, okay.
当然 好极了
Hi, I'm Karen Jackson.
嗨 我是凯伦·杰克逊
I mean, Daddyz Girl.
老爸的乖女儿
This is my first Web diary entry,
这是我的处女网络日记
and it's dedicated to my daddy...
我要将它献给我的老爸
Eddie Jackson.
埃迪·杰克逊
Here he is on the left.
照片上左边这个就是他了
You can visit him at the ITC on 126th where he works.
他在126号大街的ITC上班
My daddy and I recently went to a Purity Ball, where he asked me
最近我和爸爸参加了一个父女贞洁舞会
to confess my sexual sins
他让我坦承自己在性方面的罪恶
so that we can be closer.
说是为了我们的关系能更亲密一些
But when I did, guess what he did.
我照他说的做了 知道他是什么反应吗
He called me a whore.
他骂我是婊子
In front of a room full of people.
当着满满一屋子人的面
A whore.
婊子
Yelled it.
大声喊出来的
So guess what, Daddy.
所以呢 老爸
I've got something for you.
我给你准备了点儿小惊喜
[婊子]
These are vanilla.
这些是香草味的
Where were you two guys all day?
你们俩小子今天一天去哪儿了
We went to go see Grammy,
我们去看奶奶了
like you suggested.
不是你建议的嘛
Yeah? How is she?
是吗 她还好吗
Still mean as a snake.
刀子嘴 蛇蝎心
Carl, hey, we're decorating not eating.
卡尔 拜托 我们在装饰 不是在吃
Hey-yo!
我回来啦
Thank God.
谢天谢地
What's up?
咋了
Did you get my messages
你收到我的短信了吗
about Tony?
关于托尼的
Been trying you for hours.
我找了你好几个小时
Oh, work was crazy.
我忙疯了
I'm worried.
我很担心你
Oh, he's not gonna do anything to me.
他不会对我做什么的
Well, I-I think he suspects something.
我觉得他有点儿怀疑了
No, he's just jealous.
他只是吃醋而已
I'm careful.
我会小心的
Promise. Okay?
我保证 好吗
All right. What do we got going on here?
好嘞 大家在干嘛呢
Well, if you're Carl, then you're making scrotum cupcakes.
卡尔在做阴囊形状的小蛋糕
Very nice.
很有才啊
He already changed the plates?
他已经把车牌换了吗
You're going down, fucker.
你完蛋了 混球
Steve give you the car?
史蒂夫把车送给你了吗
No, I bought it.
不 我买下来了
Had $74,920 lying around.
欠下了74920块
Ah, money well spent.
这钱花得值
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm, uh, sorry about yesterday, all right?
昨天的事对不起 好吗
All right, call me back.
好了 回头打给我
Don't be mad.
别生气了
Karen?
是凯伦吗
Yeah.
是的
So why is it we've never met any of Frank's brothers?
为什么我们从来没见过弗兰克的兄弟啊
Family reunions are for families.
因为我们家人之间亲情冷淡如陌客
And will the guy behind door number one be
第一扇门后出现的会不会就是
Ian Gallagher's ticket out?
伊恩·加拉格的亲生父亲呢
Shut up.
闭嘴
Yeah?
什么事
- Holy shit. - Oh, my God.
-我靠不是吧 -老天爷
What do you want?
你们想干啥
Um, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Uh, my name is Phillip.
我叫菲利普
This is my brother Ian.
这是我弟弟伊恩
Yeah, so?
然后呢
Well, we're, uh, we're Frank Gallagher's sons.
我们是弗兰克·加拉格的儿子
- You...! - And we were wondering maybe if we could
-你们 -我们在想 也许我们能
talk to you for a...
跟你说两句
Son of a bi...!
婊子养的
Off to a good start.
真是"开门红"啊
I didn't know Dad was a twin, did you?
我没想到他跟老爸一个屌样 你呢
No.
同样意外
Hey! What are you doing?
嘿 你想干什么
Well, we should at least talk to him.
我们至少要和他说上两句
He just slammed the door in our faces.
他当我们的面把门摔上了
Yeah, we probably scared him.
也许我们吓到他了
I-I don't want that dick being my father, all right?
我不希望这个混蛋是我父亲 好吗
We're here. We should find out more about him.
我们都来了 我们应该多了解他一点
I have a shotgun!
我有把猎枪
And I'm not afraid to use it!
别逼我用它
Happy?
高兴了吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
-是的 -好的
Come on.
加油
Where'd you guys get the Xbox?
你们从哪搞来的游戏机
I let them borrow mine.
我借给他们的
You're getting into this Classroom Moms thing.
你做手工活做的挺开心的嘛
- Well, it's important to Debs, right? - Yep.
-这对小黛很重要 对吧 -是的
I'll get it.
我去吧
Don't run away just because I'm kicking your ass.
别走开啊 我正打你打得爽呢
- I'm Jasmine. I've heard of you.
-我是茉莉 -我听说过你
I'm Steve.
我是史蒂夫
Uh, Debs, clean this stuff up.
小黛 把东西收拾一下
Oh, no, no, don't worry.
不用 别麻烦了
My ironing board is still out from last weekend.
我的熨衣板从上周就送出去修了
Uh, you met my boyfriend Steve?
见过我男友史蒂夫了吧
I did. He's cute.
是啊 他很帅啊
For that, you get a cup of coffee.
嘴真甜 奖你杯咖啡
Uh, sorry for coming over unannounced.
对不起 没打招呼就来了
- It's okay. - I was just at my sister's house.
-没关系 -我刚去过我妹妹家
She let me raid her closet.
从她的衣橱里扫了很多货
Guess what doesn't fit her anymore.
看看我淘来了多少好东西
All that?
这么多啊
She's pregnant again.
她又怀孕了
So I thought maybe that we could
我想我们可以来试试
try this stuff on and see what fits us.
有没有我们能穿的
Sure.
当然
Uh, we're gonna be upstairs.
我们去楼上弄吧
It's all right. Your boyfriend's got to go to work soon anyway.
没关系 反正你男朋友也马上要出去工作了
- Be careful today. - I will. Thanks.
-小心一点 -我会的 谢谢
Nice to meet you, Jasmine.
很高兴见到你 茉莉
Yeah. Will I see you at the party tonight?
今晚能在派对上看到你吗
I wouldn't miss it.
我肯定会去的
Not so fast, buster.
别这么着急 老兄
Hey, Debs. I got your new iPad in my bag.
小黛 我包里有给你买的新iPad
Did you tell her, Jimmy?
你告诉她了吗 吉米
Family?
关于你的家庭
Dropped out of med school? Different name?
从医学院辍学 还有你的假名字
Yeah, I just haven't found the right time yet. Okay?
我还没找到合适的机会 好吗
It's unnatural for a kid to hold a secret for so long.
一个孩子能保密这么长时间太不正常了
I'm gonna crack.
我要崩溃了
Okay, okay, tonight.
好吧好吧 今晚就说
That's my ride. I got to go.
人家催我了 我得走了
Pinkie swear?
拉钩
Yes.
好的
- Do it. - Pinkie swear.
-拉呀 -拉钩
Hold your horses. I'm coming.
别着急 我来了
First day on the job.
我第一天来上班
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Suppose I could use a power tool?
我能不能搞个带劲的东西玩玩
Whoa, baby steps, my friend.
慢慢来 朋友
Probably in about a month.
差不多再等上一个月吧
Surprised to find an opening in this economy.
当前经济下 居然还能让我找到工作
Somebody get fired?
有人被炒鱿鱼了吗
Lorenzo worked at that station.
本来是洛伦佐的岗位
He's out on worker's comp.
现在他拿着工伤补贴离职了
One man's misfortune is another man's opportunity.
一个人的不幸成为另一个人的机会
What, um,
那个
what happened to him?
他发生什么事了
Emphysema.
肺气肿
And how did Lorenzo get the big E?
洛伦佐怎么会得这种病的
Inhaling chemical fumes.
吸入过多化学气体
That's all it took?
就这样吗
Oh, you'd be smart to wear a mask.
你最好识相点带上面具
What fumes, exactly?
准确来说 是什么气体啊
You know, so I can stay clear.
我好远离它们
Paint thinner, formaldehyde, cleaners, stainer.
涂料稀释剂 甲醛 清洁剂 着色剂
You name it.
多着呢
I mean, he was here one day, gone the next.
头一天还干得好好的 第二天就卷铺盖走人了
That fast, huh?
这么快啊
A man dedicates seven years of his life to a company,
他把生命中宝贵的七年献给公司
and that's the thanks he gets.
得到的却是如此回报
A bum lung.
一个肿大的肺
Seven years?!
七年吗
You said he was here one day, gone the next.
你不是说他头一天还好好的 第二天就走了吗
He was.
是这样啊
After having the job for seven years.
那是在他工作了七年之后
He was my best work friend.
他是我最好的同事
Sucks not having him around here anymore.
他不在这里 感觉真糟糕
That looks good on you.
你穿这个真好看
You think?
真的吗
Your body is perfect.
你身材真好
No, Makes me look huge.
哪有 我觉得看上去很肥
Please.
拜托
Look at this.
看看我的吧
Still haven't gotten rid of my baby fat.
我生孩子时长的肉还没有掉
My youngest is six.
我最小的孩子都六岁了
I really like Steve, by the way.
顺便说一句 我真的挺喜欢史蒂夫的
He's a good guy.
他人挺不错的
I think.
我觉得
He seems into you.
他似乎很喜欢你
Well, he stuck around.
他喜欢围在我身边
Here, try this on.
来 试试这个
So, I talked to Hal last night.
我昨晚跟霍尔聊了两句
His business is booming right now.
他的生意现在很红火
What's he do?
他是做什么的
He's an accountant.
他是个会计
Helps people with their taxes, that sort of thing.
帮别人做税什么的
Are you good with numbers?
你对数字敏感吗
I guess so.
我想是吧
Then I'll introduce you to him later at the party.
那我稍后在派对上可以把你介绍给他
I mean...
瞧瞧啊
Got to pick up the monsters.
我得去接那些小鬼了
Why you being so nice to me?
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being a freak and asking a question like that?
你为什么要问这么奇怪的问题
See you tonight.
晚上见
Ah, I knew I had it here somewhere.
我就知道我把它放在什么地方
This...
这个
is your father and me
是你们父亲和我
when we were altar boys.
当时我们都曾是祭台助手
- Dad was an altar boy? - Yeah, he sure was.
-老爸以前是祭台助手吗 -没错 当然了
[举行弥撒时协助神父的侍者]
Wow. Frank around the communion wine...
让弗兰克站在圣餐酒边上
that must have been quite a challenge, huh?
对他来说可真是个挑战啊 是吧
Father Frank,
弗兰克神父
as we used to call him, he was very devout.
我们以前这么叫他 他曾经非常虔诚
He was, uh, first in his class at catechism.
他在"教义问答"测试上得过第一名
Frank?
弗兰克吗
So, what brings you boys around?
什么风把你们给吹过来了
Well, we're working on a family tree project at school, Lucy.
学校安排我们做一个家谱寻访作业 露西
Aunt Lucy.
露西婶婶
Oh, wow. Well, good for you.
很不错嘛
Did your dad tell you where I lived?
是你老爸把我的住处告诉你们的吗
No, no, we looked it up.
不是 我们自己查的
Yeah, I don't suppose he would have.
我估计他也不会知道我住哪儿
We, um, we had a falling out a long time ago.
我们有相当长一段时间没联系过了
Anybody need some more pop?
有人想要加汽水吗
It was my fault.
都怪我
I should have done something about it, I-I just...
我应该多跟他联络联络的 我只是
I never did.
但我从未做到
Clayton, I need your help in the kitchen with the pop.
克雷顿 我需要你到厨房里帮我弄一下汽水
Okay, more pop
那就 再来点汽水吧
Coming right up.
马上就好啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
- Getting to know my nephews. - Let's go.
-想多了解一下我的侄子们 -我们走吧
I don't want them in my house.
我不想让他们出现在我家
- What? They're great. - They're family!
-怎么 他们人很好啊 -他们是我家人
- I can't do this. - Do what?
-我做不到 -做什么啊
You told me you never slept with her!
你跟我说你从没和她睡过
- I didn't! -- This... ruin their lives.
-我是没睡过 -认父 会毁了他们的生活
So, why does he look exactly like Jacob?!
那为什么他跟雅各布长得一样一样
That guy's totally your dad.
他肯定是你亲生父亲啊
You don't know that for a fact.
你没有百分百的把握
We can easily find out.
真相很容易查清啊
I don't wanna know!
我不想知道
You look exactly like him.
你跟他简直就是一个模子刻出来的
So what am I supposed to do,
那我该怎么办
pack my bags and move in here?
打包搬到这里来吗
Yeah! Have you checked this place out?
是啊 你看他们家多豪华呀
- Fuck! - Ian...
-滚蛋 -伊恩
Ian!
伊恩
Ian! Ian, come on! We should at least go in and...
伊恩 别闹了 我们至少再进去
Look, this is about you, all right? Not me.
这是你想要的 不是我想要的
We all have our problems with Frank,
弗兰克把我们都搞得一团糟
but he's still my father.
但他仍然是我的老爸
And-and Fiona's my sister and you're my brother.
菲奥娜永远都是我的姐姐 你也永远都是我哥
Debbie, Carl, Liam; we're a family.
黛比 卡尔 利亚姆 我们永远是一家人
But Ian, you can have a sweet life here.
但是伊恩 你在这儿可以过得更好啊
I'm happy with who we are... even if you're not.
我很喜欢现在的家庭 即使你很不满意
Well, look at that. Lunch is over.
瞧瞧啊 午餐结束了
The time, how she flies.
时间过得也太快了吧
Well, it's back to the grindstone for this guy.
该接着回去转磨石机去了
Whoa! Careful, Frank! That spill almost got you there.
小心点 弗兰克 你差点被洒出来的油滑到了
Already lost one best work friend.
我已经失去了一个最好的工作伙伴
Don't need to lose another so soon.
我不想这么快再失去另外一个了
Okay, you can let go now.
你现在可以放开我了
Hey-ey-ey! Tony, right? Funny seeing you here.
托尼 对吧 在这儿看到你真够巧的哈
How are ya?
近来可好啊
How long you been stealing cars?
你干了多久偷车贼的行当了
Who says I steal them?
谁说我偷车了
Ow! Fuck!
真疼 操
[同为保时捷旗下名车]
You were in a Cayenne yesterday, hot-wiring a 911 today.
你昨天开的凯宴 今天又在撬911
No, no, no. I lost my keys. Motherfucker!
不不 我只是丢了钥匙 操你妈
How long?
多久了
As long as I've been fucking Fiona for.
自打我上了菲奥娜就开始了
Oh, fuck!
And for dinner she made pork loin with caramelized apples
晚饭她用炖烂的苹果烧猪里脊
with a side of iceberg lettuce
一边放上凉生菜
that had a little oil and vinegar drizzled on it.
洒上点油 再滴一些醋
Oh, what I'd do for a little Roquefort,
要是再来点羊乳干酪就好了
but with my high cholesterol and all...
只可惜我胆固醇过高
I told you about that, right?
我是不是跟你说过一遍了
About an hour ago.
一小时前说的
267. Your doctor wants it under 150.
数值267 医生说应该低于150
Aw, you remember.
你记得呢
Anyway, after dinner, she cut some berries for dessert.
晚饭之后 她还给我切了些莓果做甜点
Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries.
草莓 树莓 蓝莓
Oh, fuck! Ow, ow, ow!
操 疼死我了
Oh, shit!
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank?!
弗兰克
Here I come!
我来了
Second place sucks, huh?
总当替补感觉很糟吧
Think this is only about Fiona?
你以为仅仅是因为菲奥娜吗
Well, it fuckin' seems that way!
似乎就那么回事儿啊
Yeah? It's also about the little operation you got going on.
是吗 还跟你的肮脏勾当有关
Yeah, I could cut you in.
我也可以给你点好处啊
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You bribing an officer?
你竟然向警察行贿吗
Wait, wait. The way that I figure it,
等一下等一下 在我看来
there's not much you can do.
你也束手无策吧
You bring me in, you risk Fiona hating you forever.
你把我送进监狱了 菲奥娜可能会恨你一辈子
ah. Yeah, that's how I see it, too.
是啊 我也是那么想的
So, uh, I'm gonna leave it up to you.
所以我决定把选择权交给你
What the hell does that mean, huh?
你他妈的到底什么意思
Come here. You got two choices:
过来 你有两个选择
You could turn yourself in,
你可以去自首
spend a couple of years in jail.
在监狱里呆个十年八年的
Of course, by the time you get out,
当然 你出狱的时候
Fiona and I'll be married.
我和菲奥娜早就结婚了
In your dreams.
做梦去吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait, wait. What's the second choice?
等一等 那第二个选择呢
- You could save your ass. - How?
-你可以自救 -要怎么做
Disappear tonight.
今晚就消失
Walk away. Just leave everything behind.
滚得远远地 抛下现在的一切
Don't go back to your house.
不许回你的房子
Don't call her. Don't say good-bye. Just leave.
别给她打电话 别说再见 滚就是了
But you have to decide right now.
你现在就得做决定
Nice ass.
小翘臀
Excuse me?
你有病吧
Ooh, don't mind him.
别跟他一般见识
He thinks he's so funny. This is my husband Hal.
他自以为很幽默 这是我丈夫霍尔
How's it going?
你好啊
Hal... scared me there.
霍尔啊 吓我一跳
Almost had to give you a knee to the groin.
差一点就想给你命根子那儿来上一下子
Jazzy's told me l about you.
小莉跟我提起过你
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
-是吗 -是啊
Said you're gonna work for me.
说你将要为我工作
I am?
是吗
She's the boss.
她说了算
Don't give me that look. Come on. Let's take a lap.
别那么看着我 走 我们去喝一圈
Stay out of trouble, Hal.
别惹事 霍尔
Thought that cute boyfriend of yours was coming.
我还以为你可爱的小男友会来呢
Yeah, so did I.
我也正纳闷呢
What the hell?!
搞什么飞机啊
Dispatch,
呼叫总部
this is off-duty Officer 2244 reporting a stolen vehicle:
休班警员2244发现一辆被偷的汽车
license 7-2-Delta-Delta-Foxtrot-4,
车牌号是72DDF4
black new Porsche Cayenne
黑色全新保时捷凯宴
heading eastbound on Carmac just past 36th Street.
现在正朝东开进 刚刚开过36街
Well, Steve, possession of a stolen car is a fel...
史蒂夫 开偷来的车是不是感觉
You all right?
你还好吧
Get the fuck out of here!
你他妈的给我滚出去
Sorry.
对不起
Wait.
等等
Come back here.
回来
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
Work thing.
工作弄得
Is your hair different or something?
你是不是换了发型还是怎么了
Let me see.
让我看看
Sit!
坐下
Nah, nah, I really should get upstairs.
不不 我应该上楼去了
Are those pain pills?
那是止痛药吗
Oxy.
羟可酮[可上瘾]
- Give me one. - Oh, no, wait!
-给我来一片 -哦 不 等等
No, don't you be taking all of those.
别都吃了啊
Whoa! Wait!
等等
What are you doing?
你要干什么
- Oh, shit! - Shh...
-操 -哦
No, no, no...
不不不
Leave a message.
请留言
Still not picking up?
还不接吗
No, keeps going straight to voicemail.
还是直接转语音信箱
I have a bad feeling about this.
我有一种不祥的预感
I'm sure there's a logical explanation, honey.
宝贝 肯定是有什么特殊情况
You wanna sneak out to the bathroom? I have some party papers.
你要不要一起去洗手间啊 我有一点派对用具啊
- What? - A little 'pick me up'?
-什么 -助兴的小玩意儿
It'll make you feel better.
会让你感觉好一点的
Hello?
Yes.
是我
What?
什么
Shit! No, I'll be right there.
操 不 我马上就来
My brothers were just arrested.
我的弟弟们被逮捕了
No!
No! No...
不 快停下
What do you think now, daddy? Am I still a whore?!
老爹 你现在怎么看啊 我还是个婊子吗
Ah! Mother of god!
噢 太爽了