What are you looking at?
你看什么看
This is what you missed last week on Shameless
以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要
I'm here to help Karen study for her midterm.
我是来帮助凯伦复习期中考试的
You have to take your shoes off.
你得把鞋脱掉
She's got this thing about people bringing dirt in the house.
她是个偏执狂 觉得人会把脏东西带进屋
Science just turns me on.
科学让我欲火焚身
Is it all right if I leave my number for when you might be?
我能留个电话吗 方便你想找的时候联系我
I mean, I thought...
我还以为
we tell each other everything.
我们无话不说
What y... you're fucking him?
你居然跟他搞了
What are you hiding... for?
你在躲什么呢
You're your own worst enemy, you two.
都是你们俩自己造的孽
And you prefer a guy who's been around the block a few times.
你更喜欢那些坏男人
You want to wait outside while I pay the bill?
你先去外面等着 我来付款
But the cars I sell are mainly,uh--not mine.
但是我卖的车 几乎没一辆是我的
Still looking for fun, Fiona?
还想找乐子吗 菲奥娜
Kev and Veronica, fantastic neighbors.
凯文和维罗妮卡 超赞的邻居
How's a guy supposed to work, hurt, with kids this age?
一个受了伤还拖家带口的人怎么工作
Hello? Thank you! I like him
听到没 谢谢理解 我喜欢这小子
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译: 大卫熊 Juno_Juanno 老张 原子蛋
翻译: Chloe Listen 愿Joanna早日康复
校对: Ethan-泽生 时间轴: juzijin 酱油
片源: Rass 鱼骨头 后期: 孤帆 法海 总监:Ethan-泽生
Yeah, I got it. Here you go.
我拿到了 接过去
All right, all right, listen up, everybody.
好了 大伙都听好
Tommy from upstairs shelled out for the pay-per-view here.
楼上的汤米掏钱搞了台按次付费电视
Hey, $149.50 on my goddamn Visa,
用我的信用卡消费了149美元50美分
so pay up, you cheap bastards.
都出钱 你们这帮抠门的混蛋
Right in here, guys, right in here.
钱放这里 伙计们
Burgers comin' through!
汉堡来了
Uh, Lip, napkins.
利普 拿餐巾纸
- I can get it. - Oh, no, no, no, you sit.
-我来拿 -不用 你坐
- Only ketchup? - Me!
-只有番茄酱的 -是我的
Extra onions, jalapenos.
多放洋葱 加辣椒的
After you finish your shake and fries.
吃完奶昔和薯条再吃汉堡
- It's Karen. - Hey, Karen, Nice top.
-凯伦 -嗨 凯伦 上身不错
- What size are you? - Shh! Shut up!
-什么罩杯的 -闭嘴
...on a spot called Mr. Magoo,
...在一个叫做"马古先生"的捕鱼点
the sacred family fishing grounds that paid off last season.
此神圣的家族捕鱼地点在上个捕鱼季鱼量充足
We have no crab onboard.
连个螃蟹都没打上来
I heard, "Don't go to Magoo, 'cause there's hundreds..."
我听说"别去马古 因为那有很多..."
Better door than window.
好狗不挡路
Tell your boy Ian to keep his dirty adolescent prick
告诉你儿子伊恩 让他那毛都没长齐的小鸡鸡
...been fishing for 36 hours
打了36个小时鱼
and haven't made a frickin' dime yet.
却什么值钱的都没捕到
We're getting, like, 150 crab...
我们捕到了 大约 150只螃蟹
Whoa! You okay, Frank?
天呐 你还好吧 弗兰克
Is that my shirt?
那是我的T恤吗
Guy in the bar said to pass it on.
酒吧里一个男的让我代他向你"问好"
- What the fuck is wrong with you, Frank! - Jesus Christ, Dad!
-你他妈的有病吗 弗兰克 -上帝啊 老爸
- You're drunk, Frank, you're drunk! - This-this is drunk?
-你在耍酒疯 弗兰克 -这就算耍酒疯了吗
- Stop it, okay, Steve? - You want to see drunk?
-别说了 史蒂夫 -我让你看看什么叫耍酒疯
Don't do this to your kids, Frank.
别这样对待你的孩子 弗兰克
Aw, what are you, a tough guy, Steve?
怎么 你是个硬汉吗 史蒂夫
You think you're a fuckin' tough guy?
觉得你他妈的是个硬汉吗
Because you look like a premenstrual Filipino!
我怎么觉得你像是经前期的菲律宾人
Steve, go! Get out!
史蒂夫 出去
He's shitting his pants.
屎拉在裤裆里的家伙
- Pussy. - You're pathetic, Frank.
-孬种 -你真是可悲 弗兰克
- Get out now! I mean it! - Come on.
-我当真 你赶紧出去 -过来啊
Don't go. Come on.
别走 过来啊
Puss, puss, puss, puss.
孬种 孬种 孬种
What? You want to say something, pussy?
怎么 还想说点什么吗 你个孬种
Mr. Joe fucking... Ah, get the... Pussy.
你他妈的...狗屁孬种
It's a bloody nose.
不就是鼻子出血了吗
- He's not dying. - Really, Frank?
-又没有生命危险 -不是吧你 弗兰克
Anybody notice that I'm bleeding?
没人注意到我也流血了吗
...over the Bering Sea,
...在白令海上
a 200-square-mile arctic squall collides with the grounds,
影响范围达200平方英里的北极风暴侵袭了捕鱼点
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 别那样看着我了
You should have hit him back.
你应该还手的
If I ever do, I'll fuckin' kill him.
我要是还手 非得杀了他不可
So? Eight to ten for manslaughter.
那又如何 过失杀人也就判个八到十年
Get laid as often as you want.
在监狱里男人随便搞
Tattoos and everything.
还能弄个纹身什么的
It's gay heaven, man.
搞基天堂啊 兄弟
Hey, Conrad, how's going?
嘿 康纳德 近来可好啊
Not so bad, you know.
还可以
Shirley any better?
雪莉有没有好一点
Still pissed off about me calling the cops,
仍在气我报了警
but what could I do?
但我也是迫不得已啊
They got her over at County?
他们把她带到县医院去了吗
Once we got my mom in there, she came around quick.
我妈妈一去 她立刻就冷静了下来
- What ward's she on? - Six.
-她在哪个病房 -六号病房
Oh, yeah, they're good people.
那都是好人
They'll get her meds straight,
他们会给她用药的
a couple shots of Thorazine, Librium, a fist-full of Prozac,
几针可乐静 利眠宁 大量的百忧解
and she'll be right as rain.
她很快就会好转的
How many stitches?
缝了多少针啊
Not if they let Shirley out.
他们要是让雪莉出院你就有事了
Hey, special delivery.
特快专递来了
- Don't forget Veronica's coupons. - Yeah, got it.
-别忘了拿维罗妮卡的优惠券 -好的
Hey, buddy. Come here.
你好啊 小伙计 坐这儿
Any pizza left from last night?
昨晚的披萨有剩下的吗
No pizza. Fruit or juice.
没有披萨 水果或是果汁
And we've got eggs.
冰箱里有鸡蛋
OJ's in the top, grapes in bottom drawer.
橙汁在上面 葡萄在下面的抽屉里
Pop-Tarts, Frosted Flakes, Bisquick,
果酱馅饼 糖霜饼干 比斯吉面包
Heinz Ketchup, and ooh, ooh--
亨氏番茄酱 还有...
even got a couple two-for-ones for Tide.
还有汰渍洗衣粉买一赠一的优惠券
Any coupons for meat?
有肉的优惠券吗
Yeah, they've got a special on ground chuck at Costco,
有 好市多牛肩肉大特价
and Hot Pockets.
还有些速热熟食的
That's great. We'll go tomorrow.
很好 我们明天去
Lip, you seen Frank?
利普 你看到弗兰克了吗
- What day is it? - Friday.
-今天星期几 -星期五
Morning, campers.
早啊 野孩子们
- Oh, what you got? - Jelly, plain and glazed.
-买的什么东西 -果冻 原味的和糖浆的
- Save me an apple fritter. - All right.
-给我留个炸苹果饼 -行
Bet you hate it when that happens?
很讨厌别人抢你的盘中餐吧
They're his tits.
那是他意淫的乳头
It's the only reason he eats eggs.
他吃鸡蛋就是为了舔那个
And he just licked that one.
而且你吃的那个他刚舔过
I'm trying to get them to eat a healthy breakfast.
我正想让他们吃顿营养早餐呢
I brought all the essential morning food groups:
我买了早餐必备的营养套餐
caffeine, sugar, lard.
咖啡因 糖份 猪油
I'm sorry about last night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
No. Never apologize for your parents.
不 永远不要为父母的错道歉
Believe me, I don't.
相信我 我从不
So you can let go of that.
所以你尽管放宽心吧
Has anybody seen Dad?
你们谁看见老爸了
He was asleep behind the armchair.
他在扶椅后面睡觉呢
Why is there a tent in the living room?
为什么客厅里会有帐篷
Oh, uh, drying it out.
我就是晾一晾
ROTC training in Wisconsin next week.
下周在威斯康星州有预备役军官训练
I thought it was Dad.
我还以为是老爸呢
I left him a cup of coffee this morning.
我早上还给他泡了杯咖啡
I thought I heard him say "Thanks."
我好像听到他说"谢谢"了
- Yes! Yes! - Oh, sorry.
-爽 爽 -不好意思
I came in the back way.
我从后门进来的
Oh, you're not the only one!
噢 他进的也是"后门"呢
Uh, Kev, was Dad at the Alibi last night?
小凯 我爸昨晚在艾莱柏酒吧吗
But he was hammered.
但他喝高了
I'm talking hold-on-to-the-grass-
我说的是那种
so-you-don't-fall-off-the-Earth hammered.
分不清东西南北的酩酊大醉
You see him at last call?
快打烊时还有看见他吗
Which is pretty weird, 'cause he usually hangs out
真奇怪 他通常会泡到最后
to sink the other drinkers' dregs.
把其他客人喝剩下的都喝光
I think Dad's missing.
我觉得老爸失踪了
Hey, Ted. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
泰德 对对对
Hey, Jonna. It's Debbie.
乔娜 我是黛比
Have you seen Frank since last night?
昨晚到现在见着弗兰克没
No? Since Michael Jackson died?
没有 自迈克尔·杰克逊死后就没见过
- I was wondering if you had seen him since... - All right.
-我想问下你有没有见过... -好吧
...since last night at the Alibi.
从昨晚在艾莱柏酒吧到现在
Sorry about the door, and the window.
门和窗的事 很抱歉
Yeah, yeah, anyways, I was wondering, have you seen Frank...
不管怎样 你看见弗兰克了没
Hey, did you get an admission into the ER
昨晚或今早有无名氏
last night or this morning?
被送进急诊室吗
Last night? No? Keep and eye out...
昨晚 没有 留心一下...
- Hey, can you just...? - I will look it up.
-你能不能... -我会查一下的
Stop... Wen- Wendy!
别跑 温 温蒂
- Hello? Hello? - Wendy.
-喂 喂 -温蒂
Hey. Are you still there?
嘿 你还在听吗
Okay, thanks anyway.
好的 还是谢谢你
No. Know if it's a boy or girl yet?
不 知道怀的是男孩女孩吗
What is your problem?
你他妈的是怎么回事
I'm supposed to call Ahmed before work
我应该在上班前打给艾哈迈德的
and I can't find my cell. My cell's gone.
但我找不到手机了 它不见了
- Help me look for my cell. It's gone. - I lent Lip your cell
-帮我找找 没了 -我借给利普了
so he could call around,
让他打电话问问
see anybody knew where Frank was.
打听一下弗兰克的下落
Great. So now both my bills are being run up over there.
真他娘的大方 我两份话费都让他们用了
Your bills? Hello?
你交的话费 啊
I work my ass off around here, not just you.
我忙得屁股冒烟 就你挣钱啊
Oh, there's the computer. Don't let me stop you.
电脑就在这儿呢 赶快开工啊
It's after 10:00, get to work.
十点多了 快干活
Frank is missing, you cheap prick.
弗兰克不见了 你个小气货
And you need to see somebody.
而且你应该去找医生看看
Normal guys fall asleep after sex. Not Kev, oh, no.
普通人干完后就倒头大睡 你他妈的却越做越清醒
- Why can't they get their own fucking phone? - No fucking money!
-他们怎么不用自己的电话 -没钱啊
Yeah, well, me neither at this rate.
是啊 这样下去我也得破产了
Nobody's seen him since last night.
从昨晚开始 谁也没看见他
Hey, hey, don't worry, Debs.
别担心 小黛
We're gonna find him, okay?
我们会找到他的 好吗
We split up. All the regular spots, okay?
分头去他常去的地方找 好吗
You can't file a missing persons report on Frank.
暂时无法将弗兰克列为失踪人口备案
- Frank's always missing. - That's what I said.
-弗兰克总是几天不见人影 -我也是这样说的
I mean, he's probably just sleeping it off at a friend's place.
我是说 他有可能在朋友家睡大觉呢
He hasn't got any friends. Who'd give him a bed?
他没朋友 谁愿意给他床睡
Come on, we've found him in Dumpsters,
拜托 我们在垃圾箱 垃圾车
garbage trucks, Mrs. Lutski's bathtub.
还有洛塔斯基夫人的浴缸里找到过他
Never on the last Friday of the month.
每个月的最后一个星期五他从不会失踪的
What's Friday have to do with anything?
星期五怎么了
It's the last Friday?
今天是本月最后一个星期五
I'll call my watch commander.
我马上打电话给监管队长
You can shove your phone up your ass, Kev.
干脆把你的破手机藏你屁眼里好了 凯文
No more freebies from me,
以后别想求我给你免费做账
like doing your taxes every April
比如每年4月的税务
'cause you can't understand the instructions.
你连说明书都看不懂
Take it easy, all right?
别激动 好吗
Look, Frank isn't far, okay?
听着 弗兰克走不远 好吧
I know, but it's the last Friday.
我知道 但今天是本月最后一个星期五
Last Friday? So what?
最后一个星期五 怎么了
Disability check day.
那是残障费领取日
Uh, Frank Gallagher-- did he leave with anybody
弗兰克·加拉格 昨晚我们撵他走的时候
when we kicked him out last night?
他有没有和什么人一起离开
Name me one person who would be caught dead with him in that condition.
他醉成那样儿 恐怕只有傻逼愿意跟他一起吧
And Steve was definitely gone by then,
那个时候史蒂夫肯定已经走了
so Frank wasn't with him.
弗兰克不可能跟他在一起
Anybody seen Frank the Plank?
谁看见厚脸皮弗兰克了
You know, Steve, Steve. Fiona's new Steve.
就你们家那个史蒂夫啊 菲奥娜的新男友
Yeah, talking to your dad. Friendly enough.
是啊 跟你老爸说话 软言细语的
It was hours before closing.
当时距打烊还有好几个小时呢
- Thanks, Kev. - Yeah.
-谢了 凯文 -没事
Breaking news now about a body that was found
现在插播一条新闻
on the Southside of the city.
在城南发现一具尸体
Is that over by Halsted station?
那是在霍尔斯特德站附近吗
I broke my collarbone falling down those station steps
我在那站的台阶上摔下来 摔断了锁骨
after my very first taste of another woman's tongue.
当时我刚和一个女人激情舌吻完
Tony said he'd put out a bulletin.
托尼说他会登一则寻人启事
He never misses that check.
老爸从不错过那张支票
We waits on the corner. Practically tackles the mailman
他在角落等着 没等邮差从吉普上下来
before he can get out of his little jeep.
就迫不及待地去他手里抢过支票
We've all known for years it could end this way.
其实我们都清楚迟早会是这样的结果
We don't know anything's happened.
我们还不知道到底有没有出事
All the OD's and pumped stomachs.
他多少次嗑药过量 然后去洗胃
The time he passed out on the tracks.
还有一次昏倒在铁轨上
- The El tracks? - Almost lost a hand.
-高速轻轨 -差点失去一只手
Um, sorry, Fiona.
不好意思 菲奥娜
Uh, Holly thought she saw a body under the tracks on Halsted.
霍莉说她在霍尔斯特德的站台下看见一具尸体
- What? - It's not him, Debs,
-什么 -不是你老爸 小黛
or the police would have contacted us by now.
是的话警察肯定已经联系我们了
It's Holly, sweetheart, okay?
宝贝 霍莉说的话你能当真吗
She's been in third grade for four years.
她小学三年级留级4年
I'm gonna deck that little bitch.
我得去揍爆那个小贱人
Listen, does that even make sense, Debbie?
听着 黛比 那显然是胡说八道嘛
Why would your dad be over on Halsted
你爸爸怎么会去霍尔斯特德站呢
when he lives in the opposite direction?
他住在相反的方向啊
Depends. How was he looking
那可不一定 史蒂夫 你昨晚
when you left him at the Alibi Room last night, Steve?
在艾莱柏酒吧跟他分别时 他看上去怎么样
I went to apologize, bought him a drink,
我去道歉 请他喝了一杯
Why didn't you say?
你为什么没告诉我
Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?
我能跟你说几句吗
They found a body under the El.
他们在轨交站台下发现一具尸体
Do you know who that is?!
知道那是谁了吗
Stay back, okay? Stay back.
退后 好吗 退后
See, I told you.
看见了吧 我就说嘛
Where the hell is he?
那他到底在哪
How the hell did I end up in Canada?!
我他妈的怎么到加拿大了
I hate fucking Canada.
我恨该死的加拿大
- Keep it down in there. - I'm an American.
-你给我小声点 -我是美国人
lower 48, Air Supply.
48个接壤州 空气补给乐队
[除去阿拉斯加和夏威夷][空气补给乐队是澳大利亚的 弗兰克胡言乱语]
If you're an American, where's your passport?
你是美国人的话 护照呢
I told you, I never had a passport.
我告诉过你 我从没办过护照
I don't want a passport.
我根本不想要
Shut up and sleep it off, okay?
你丫闭嘴 睡觉 行不
Why would I want to come to Canada?
我为什么要来加拿大啊
So your National Health Care
按你们国家卫生保健协会的破规定
can make me wait 60 years for a new kidney?
等个新肾要他妈等上60年
The whole country's a bunch of parka-wearing,
你们全民都是裹着皮大衣
draft-dodging, chickenshit cowards
逃兵役 胆子还没鸡巴大的懦夫
who didn't have the balls to stay home and fight the Vietcong
没胆在自己的土地上打击越共
to preserve our American way of life.
以捍卫我们的美式生活方式
No snow at the Winter Olympics?
冬季奥林匹克运动居然没有雪
What the hell was that?!
又他妈什么鸟事儿
It's the Winter Olympics!
那可是冬季奥林匹克
*Our home and native land!*
*我们的家园与故土*
What are you doing?
你们都干什么去了
Holding your cocks, handing out maple leaf sugarloafs?
握着自己的小鸡鸡 挤出枫叶糖浆吗
*True patriot love...*
*爱国之心*
You couldn't even get the Olympic torch to fucking light right!
你们连奥利匹克主火炬都点得七扭八歪的
*in all thy sons command.*
*深藏在举国儿女心中*
That a Chicago accent?
那是芝加哥口音吗
University of Chicago, school of economics.
来自芝加哥大学 经济学院
Oh, man, thank you.
老弟 谢谢你
Tell him, will ya...?
告诉他们 你能不能
Just tell him I'm an American.
只管告诉他我是美国人
Hey, there's a guy back here knows I'm an American.
嘿 有个家伙可以证明我是美国人
I can help. Got any money?
我可以帮忙 有票子吗
- What? - Cigarettes?
-啥 -烟呢
No. I don't have anything.
不 我什么都没有
Think you can get close enough to those bars
那你的手够长吗 从铁栏中伸过来
for a reach around hand job?
替我打个飞机也是可以的
*By the dawn's early light*
*于黎明的第一道曙光中*
*was so gallantly...*
*英勇的儿女...*
E-mail from the embassy says
大使馆发来的电邮说
he admitted to drug charges,
他承认对自己吸毒的指控
but that's before they accused him,
但那是在他们指控他吸毒之前
so they're thinking he's a juicer-head case...
之前他们以为他不过是个酒鬼
They-- they just want him off Canadian soil, as soon as possible,
他们只是想让他尽快离开加拿大领土
but the US won't let him back in without his passport.
但如果没有护照 美国就不让他回来
Frank doesn't have a passport.
弗兰克没有护照
Then he'll have to apply for one.
那他就得申请一个
Well, how long does that take?
申请得多长时间啊
A couple months, I think.
我觉得 几个月吧
- Months? - He can apply for an emergency one
-几个月 -他可以在多伦多大使馆
at the embassy in Toronto.
申请一个应急护照
How long does the emergency one take?
应急护照得多长时间呢
I don't know. A week maybe?
不知道 也许一个星期
Kev has a passport.
凯文有护照
What good does that do?
那有什么用
You could drive up there,
你可以开车去那
help him with the paperwork at the embassy.
在大使馆帮他搞定书面文件
Pick up a pile of cheap pharmaceuticals,
再带回来几包便宜的药
sell 'em to the local geezers and the old folks at my Nursing Home.
卖给我工作的养老院里的那些老家伙们
- No offense, Tony. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-无意冒犯 托尼 -好好好
The car's not insured.
那车没上保险
Border patrol asks for proof of insurance to get back in.
回来时边境巡逻队要检查保险证明的
I wind up in the loony bin next to Frank.
到时只怕我会和弗兰克一起被关进疯人院的
How'd you get my dad to Toronto?
你怎么把我爸弄到多伦多的
Me? Are you kidding?
我 开什么玩笑
Canadian health warnings.
你在加拿大买的香烟出卖了你
I, uh, smuggled him over the border in the trunk of my car.
我把他藏在后备箱偷偷过境的
Uh, they didn't check going in.
他们不查入境车辆
How'd you get him in the trunk?
那怎么把他塞进后备箱的
He was so plastered, he would have jumped into a coffin.
他醉得一滩乱泥 就算棺材也进了
Uh, I had to run a car to Detroit.
我得去趟底特律
Plan was dump him someplace weird in Michigan,
本来想把他藏在密歇根得了
When I saw the signs for Toronto,
可看到了多伦多的路牌
the idea kind of just... snowballed.
那念头 就在脑海里灵光一现了
And you think it-it's funny?
你觉得这样做很好玩吗
No. Funny would have been Newfoundland.
不 要想好玩 我就把他送纽芬兰去了
Because he took a swing at you?
就因为他打了你一拳吗
No, because he's got a family that he doesn't give a shit about.
不 是因为他对自己的家人不管不问 生死由天
Smashing Ian in the face.
还猛撞伊恩的鼻子
What my dad is, what my family is,
我爸怎么样 我家怎么样
has fuck all to do with you!
你他妈的管的着嘛
You left him there-- you get him back.
你怎么给他弄过去的 就怎么弄回来
What the hell is that?
这他妈什么玩意
There's no fucking way I'm driving all the way
休想让我一路开这车到多伦多去
to Toronto in this piece of shit.
也不看看都破成什么样儿了
We'll take turns driving,
我们轮着开
watch some movies on the flat screen,
液晶电视还能看片儿哦
make some mojitos, sleep.
再搞几杯莫吉托 睡个觉
We'll have Frank back by morning.
早晨就能把弗兰克接回来了
Yeah, and how are we supposed to get him across the border
可我们怎么让他越境呢
- without a passport? - Kyle.
-护照都没有 -卡尔
You get through customs in this before?
你以前靠这车通过关吗
- A couple hundred times. - Oh, yeah, with what?
-几百次了 -是吗 带过什么
Sometimes OxyContin, sometimes illegal aliens.
有时候是违禁药物 也带过非法移民
Illegal aliens as in plural?
非法移民没少带吧
Yeah, um, I think I'm going to finish
噢 好吧 我上楼去
my calculus homework upstairs.
写我微积分作业
Thanks for all your help with Frank.
弗兰克的事谢谢你
There's coffee in the pot.
壶里有咖啡
Probably a couple decades old, but...
指不定放多久了 不过...
So is this Steve guy a fixture now?
你跟那个史蒂夫现在算是定下来了吗
Just somebody I met.
算不上 就是认识
CYO Basketball League Awards Banquet is next week
下礼拜有个天主教会青年篮协的颁奖宴
There's a chance I might get Coach of the Year.
我有可能获得年度最佳教练
That's terrific, Tony.
真厉害啊 托尼
I bet you're a great coach.
一看你就是个很棒的教练
Well, they're eight, so mostly it's just helping them
都是些八岁顽童 基本就是教他们
get the ball anywhere near the basket.
把球投到篮框附近就行
No, they're lucky to have you.
谦虚吧 你当教练算他们走运
One of the kids always licks the ball
有个小家伙总是在投篮前
before he takes a shot. I have no idea why.
要舔舔篮球 真是莫名其妙
I was hoping you'd come.
我希望你能过去
Mrs. Rudolian and Mrs. Ignacio are doing the food,
瑞朵琳太太和伊佳拉斯太太主厨
so there'll be all the kielbasa and Bolognese ragu you can eat.
所以会有你爱的波兰蒜肠和博洛尼亚肉酱面
hard to turn down an invitation like that, right?
如此邀请 盛情难却吧
Catholic League ladies might talk.
教会那帮姑娘都挺八卦的
Screw the Catholic ladies.
管他娘的教会姑娘
I haven't set foot in there since they tossed me out of the choir.
从被他们踢出唱诗班后 我就再没去过那里
- Tony, we have a call. - Work.
-托尼 有人报警 -要工作了
Can I think about it?
让我想想吧
Welcome home, Daddy.
欢迎回家 老爸
Thought you might be thirsty.
估计你渴了吧
There's more in fridge.
冰箱里还有呢
I asked Veronica to get it.
我托维罗妮卡买的
I don't want anything Canadian in this house,
我不想再跟加拿大扯上任何关系
There's no hot water.
没热水了
It's Saturday. Bank's close at 12:00.
今天礼拜六 银行12点关门
Clean clothes, top of the dryer.
帮拿下干净衣服 在烘干机上
Don't ever hit one of my kids again.
再不准打我的孩子
Your kids? They're my...
你的孩子 是我...
He's probably still outside.
大概还在门口
Well, tell him he's not welcome in my house.
好 去告诉他离我家远点
He's the one who got you back.
可是人家把你弄回来的
Why would he do that? Hmm?
当他安什么好心吗 嗯
When I woke up, in Toronto,
我一睁眼 在他妈多伦多呢
in a park, looking like a fucking homeless tweaker,
在公园里跟他妈个流浪汉一样
all I could smell was Drakkar Noir.
鼻子边还是达卡香水味
Middle of a park-- Drakkar Noir.
在公园哪儿他妈来的达卡香水
I just spent five hours with him in that camper.
刚才在闷罐车里又跟他待了五个钟头
Same fucking smell!
味道他妈的一模一样
Wish you'd taken a camera.
要带了相机多好啊
Hey, what's urine and Canadian beer have in common?
知道加拿大啤酒和尿为什么一个味吗
They both come from pussies.
都是他娘嘘嘘出来的
Bet you're the only one who missed me.
也就你还惦记着老爸
No, 'cause Carl said,
才不是呢 卡尔说
"The cable's off. Where's the ladder?"
"电视没信号了 梯子找不到了"
And Lip said, "Dad's the only one who knows what to do on the pole."
利普接着说 只有老爸才会折腾那个电杆
Did you see Toronto?
逛多伦多了吗
You can see right across all of Canada from the top.
从塔顶能俯看加拿大全境
I didn't stay up there long, though.
不过我在上面没待太久
Don't know what Canadian women are into,
加拿大女人的胃口鬼才知道
but they couldn't take their eyes off me,
都那么直勾勾地盯着我
like, "Hey, I'm having that guy."
就像说 "嘿 这老帅哥我要定了"
Got a bit unnerving, so I headed on back down.
搞得我有点紧张 所以就放弃了
Bits of Canada are beautiful.
加拿大的妞可美了
You just have to know your way around.
只是你得认清路
Hey, I gotta go cash a check.
我要去兑个现金
Make me a sandwich for when I get back, okay?
做个三明治等我回来吃 好吗
Davey, it's me, Frank! Come on, man!
德维 是我 弗兰克 我靠
Open up! Let me in!
开门啊 让我进去
Just until I find another place to stay.
等找到地方我就走人
No way, Frank. I promised Mary, never again!
没门 弗兰克 我向玛丽发过誓 再也不收留你
We had to burn that mattress.
上回你睡得那床垫 我们不得不烧掉了
Come on, Davey! I'll sleep on the floor.
拜托 德维 我就睡地上
Definitely not! We got carpet now.
绝对不行 我们铺了地毯呢
I don't like the way I'm being talked to around my own house.
我不喜欢你们在家里对我说话的方式
"You never got me this, Dad. When can I have that, Dad?"
"老爸 你没给我买过这个 老爸 啥时候能有一个啊"
Yak, yak, fucking yak.
叫叫叫 叫你妹
Never mind I'm a single parent!
也不想想我是个单身父亲
Never mind you wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for me!
也不想想没有我 你们还能活吗
Surround sound bitching is the only thanks I get.
就知道围着我发牢骚
Life is hard, we all know that.
生活艰难 我们都懂
I can only stretch it so far.
我只能把家撑成那样
Do you even know how much we spend a week on groceries?
你知道我们一周的日用品费用是多少吗
Too much. That's how much.
太多了 就是那么多
Me and Ian go in $25 each.
我和伊恩每人25
Plus gas, electric, taxes.
还有燃气费 电费 各种税收呢
About time you contribute.
你们也该担负一些了
Do you know how much you spend a month at the Alibi?
你知道你每个月在艾莱柏酒吧花多少吗
None of your damn business!
关你鸟事
That's Kevin, right?
凯文说的是吧
My friend Kevin telling you that behind my back?
我好哥们凯文 背着我跟你说这些
Well, he's screwed the golden goose now.
他算是把老子这只下金蛋的鹅惹毛了
Watch what happens to his tips when I boycott the Alibi.
老子要是不去艾莱柏 你看他还能赚几块钱
- The Fountain. - Barred.
-温泉酒吧 -禁止你入内
Burned to the ground two weeks ago. Arson.
两周前烧成灰了 纵火
I don't need Kev to tell me.
不需要凯文跟我说
I check your pockets every night.
我每晚都搜你口袋
Forget you owe him money?
你不记得还欠他钱吗
Everybody thinks I owe 'em money!
每个人都觉得老子欠他们钱
You pawned his flat screen.
你把他的液晶电视当掉了
I've been nothing but a friend to that fat jigga prick.
我可是那个肥鸟的兄弟
And his microwave.
还当了他的微波炉
I won't say it twice-- go home.
我不想说第二遍了 你给我回家去
I won't say it twice...
我不说第二遍...
people are laughing.
大家都在笑话你
But they only thought Toronto was funny
但那是知道你安然无恙后
once they knew you were okay.
才觉得多伦多一事比较好笑
I didn't split like your mom did.
我没像你老妈那样抛下你们
Let the state figure out what to do with all six of you.
让政府想办法安置你们
And bars weren't...
酒吧又不是...
You ask anybody. A beer...
随便你问谁 酒嘛...
once in a while, and that's it.
偶尔来一点 仅此而已
Three, I'd be on the floor.
三杯下肚 我就躺地板上了
And they all thought it was funny then
当年他们都觉得好笑
that I couldn't knock 'em back.
因为我连酒都不会喝
You can't win, you know?
你赢不了的 知道吗
Your mom just takes off, you're all looking at me.
你们老妈一走了之 你们都望着我
Six kids to keep track of when you've never had to do that stuff.
什么经验都没有 就要开始照料六个孩子
Clothes for school.
上学穿的衣服
Bills to pay. Diapers. Dentists.
一堆账单要付 买尿布 看牙医
And you're all looking at me like I'm fucking up.
你们都指望着我 好像是我弄得一团糟
Then what's the point?
那能怎么办呢
So you knock back a few?
所以就开始借酒消愁
Then you have a few more.
然后就更加醉生梦死
And while you're knocking 'em back,
当你拼命灌黄汤的时候
you know everybody's laughing,
你知道大家都在笑话你
but that's okay 'cause that's what you need.
不过算了 你就想这样
Hold on! That's what you need.
对 你就想这样
You need people laughing.
你就想叫人笑话
You need people drinking, anything,
你就想酗酒 什么都想
so long as it's not six kids
只要不用去想那6个孩子
that you didn't want in the first place!
何况你一开始就不想生下他们
So screw 'em all and just get used to it!
靠他妈的 慢慢习惯吧
*Our home and native land*
*我们的祖国 我们的家园*
*True patriots love*
*爱国之心*
- *In all thy sons...* - How you doing, Frank?
-*深藏在举国儿女心中* -你好啊 弗兰克
Can I pour you a nice tall, frosty Molson?
来一大杯冰爽莫尔森吗[加拿大制啤酒]
Old Style, J&B back.
老牌啤酒 占边漱口
Oh, how about a Labatt and a Canadian Club.
来杯拉巴特或者加拿大俱乐部吧[加拿大制啤酒及威士忌]
Ah, fine! Just kill me!
算了 你宰了我算了
I don't know you, Frank,
不知道你怎么想 弗兰克
but it occurred to me,
但我突然发现
you and I are the victims here.
你我都是受害者
Two hardworking, God-fearing men.
两个拼命干活又虔诚的男人
We raised our kids in a straight line
规规矩矩地养育孩子
with discipline and with God's good guidance.
教他们礼义廉耻 为人原则
My Karen was 12 when I heard her use the C-word.
我家凯伦12岁时 我听到她满口污言秽语
And on a Sunday.
在一个礼拜天[周日一般去教堂做礼拜]
A woman who's only pleasures in life come from sex,
只知道沉醉于交媾
and drawing maximum benefits from the welfare state.
想尽办法从政府获取最大福利
A made-up disease for people who want
专为那些想窝在家里
to sit on their ass at home and watch TV.
看电视的人编造的疾病
I don't know where Sheila's dignity's gone,
真不知道希拉把尊严丢哪去了
or whether she ever had any in the first place.
也许她根本就没有过尊严
Her whole world is about this big,
她的整个世界就这么丁点大小
and the less she does, the more they pay her.
她干的活越少 得到的补助越多
But I just refuse to be sorry because...
但是我也不觉得抱歉 因为
I refuse to be sorry...
我不觉得抱歉
Oh, if you're looking for the brothel,
如果你要找妓院
it's just two doors down.
再走过两个门就是
It doesn't have a mailbox.
门前没有邮箱
- Right-right there. - No, no, Sheila, for you.
-就在那边不远 -不 不 希拉 我找你
Not apology, just...
不能说道歉 只是
I'm Frank. Ian's dad?
我是弗兰克 伊恩的爸爸
Oh! Oh, the twins?
噢 那对兄弟
I... I heard about what happened.
我 事情我都听说了
Oh. Uh, my boys, your daughter?
噢 还有我儿子和你女儿的事
I just wanted to say
我只想说
Oh, that's-that's-that's very thoughtful of you.
噢 你真是 你真是太体贴了
- I, uh... - You'll have to take your shoes off.
-我 嗯 -你得把鞋脱了
This is a beautiful house, Sheila.
房子很漂亮 希拉
feels big without him.
没了他感觉更大了
You should come over to ours.
你应该到我们家看看
You can't move without stepping on a kid.
狭小得走一步都能踩着孩子们
That must be nice.
那一定很温馨
It's great when they're little,
他们小的时候还好
but they're growing up now.
但是现在他们长大了
You miss them, don't you...
做父母的都牵挂着儿女 不是吗
...when they're gone all the time?
孩子们一直都不在身边
And the house all to yourself.
自己一个人独守空房
Don't get me wrong, I...
别误会 我是说
I love time to myself, but...
我喜欢独处的时间 但是
You're preaching to the choir here.
我跟你同病相怜
I have not been out of the house in five years.
我都五年没有出过家门了
I can't. I have this overwhelming fear.
我没办法 我有种排山倒海的恐惧感
I've got agoraphob...
我患有陌生环境恐惧症
I'm sorry, Frank.
不好意思 弗兰克
I know I'm a little nutty about shoes, but feet!
我知道我对鞋有点挑剔 但是你的脚
Oh, God! They have to be...!
噢 天啊 你的脚应该
Oh, sorry, Sheila, sorry.
噢 对不起 希拉 对不起
I'll-I'll get out of your hair. Sorry.
我不烦你了 抱歉
See? This is what I'm talking about.
看吧 这就是我想说的
By the time I get a turn in our one bathroom,
等轮到我用浴室的时候
there's never any hot water!
总是没有热水
I tried to run a bath when I got back from Canada,
从加拿大回来的时候我想泡个澡
Six kids, six showers,
六个孩子 六场澡
me always at the back of the line!
我总是排在最后的
We've got hot water.
我们家有热水
Hey, congratu-fuckin-lations!
嘿 真他妈的恭喜你
No, I-I meant if...
不 我是说你要不要
if you wanted a bath.
要不要洗个澡
No, she's not here, or no, she doesn't want to see me?
是她不在这儿 还是她不想见我
Ah. She coming back?
她一会儿回来吗
Nah, work. Won't be home for hours.
不 她在工作 几小时后才会回家
Did she say anything?
她说什么了吗
No. No, not a word.
不 不 只字未提
You fucked up beyond the capacity
你他妈的大脑被外星人入侵
of the modern human mind to process?
无法理解人类的话了吗
Yeah, it's a distinct possibility.
是啊 很有可能
- Hopeless? - Hard to say.
-我没希望了吗 -很难讲
- 60-40? - Much less.
-40%呢 - 更低
Maybe one in ten.
可能只有10%
- Pretty colossal fuck-up. - Yeah.
-太玩大了 - 是啊
You're moderately clever; you'll figure something out, right?
你那么聪明 会想出解决办法的 是吧
Yep. Gotta get back. AP Bio-Chem.
是 我得回去了 要上生化学课程
Wow. That's impressive.
你真牛
Not really, but if you think so...
没什么 但如果你真这么觉得...
What, to help you dive back into my sister's cooch?
什么 帮你重新"进入"我姐姐的"桃花源"吗
Or good graces, yeah.
或者说是赢回她的芳心
That's the same thing, right?
一码事 不是吗
No. No, not a chance.
不 不 门都没有
I-I brought you some clothes.
我 我给你拿了几件衣服
I stuck yours in the wash, so I hope these fit.
我把你的衣服拿去洗了 希望这几件合身
Sorry, Sheila, I nodded off.
不好意思 希拉 我打了个盹儿
Oh, well, you must be exhausted.
哦 没事 你一定是累坏了
Won't Eddie miss them?
埃迪不需要这些衣服吗
Not unless he sheds 30 pounds.
除非他能减掉三十磅
He found Jesus and just packed it on.
他找到信仰以后 体重暴增
I can go three days without food.
我三天不吃照样活蹦乱跳
Well, anyway, they're...
反正你可以
I'm sorry, it's just...
抱歉 只是...
something I haven't seen in a long time, I...
我好久没见过那玩意儿了 我
Eddie only just left, didn't he?
埃迪刚离开不久 不是吗
I never saw Eddie's.
我从没见过埃迪的
It always had to be pitch-black for Eddie.
埃迪总喜欢在漆黑一片的时候做爱
I saw an outline once in a thunderstorm, but...
有一次雷电交加的时候我看到个大致轮廓 但
Like a rolled-up pair of socks.
好像一双卷起来的袜子
You've got to be over the moon with a fellow like yours.
有此"雄大资本" 你一定很得意吧
Oh, listen to me-- Desperate Daisy.
瞧我都在说些什么啊 饥渴的老女人
If desperate is a crime,
如果饥渴有罪
then I'm a lifer, Sheila.
那我肯定被判无期 希拉
Single parent? You get out of the habit.
身为单身父亲 哪有机会享鱼水之欢
You can... touch him, if you're tempted.
你可以...碰碰他 如果你忍不住的话
No. No, no, I'll just, I'll just embarrass myself.
不 不 我这样 只会让自己出丑
Nobody here's complaining.
谁也没有怨言啊
Oh! Uh... okay, I can...
好吧 我可以...
Come with me, Frank.
跟我来 弗兰克
Oh, hold on, Sheila, Sheila...
等等 希拉 希拉
Come on! Hang on. Shit! Ow.
别这样 等一下 该死
Oh, you're all right. Sheila, I can't see.
你没事吧 希拉 我看不见
Swing around, my man.
转过身来 小家伙
If I'm going to embarrass myself,
如果我要让自己出丑的话
I might as well do it right.
那不如这样好好做
Wow, you just have the...
你还有这些...
Tight. That's tight.
紧 好紧
That is... that's very, very tight.
那...真的真的好紧
Tribune said Sagittarius was in for a quiet week.
论坛上说射手座本周风平浪静
Yeah, but how does this...
好吧 但这个又怎样...
Ah! Too tight, too tight. Listen, um...
太紧了 太紧了 听着
I've changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Listen, seriously, I-I-I don't think...
听着 说真的 我不觉得...
That's a... what's in there? That's a big box.
那是...里面有什么 好大的盒子
Oh. That's your... fun box?
那是你的...情趣盒吗
Oh, those are... those are pretty sexy.
那些...那些挺性感的
What else is in there?
里面还有什么
I'm... I'm having a bit of a panic attack here.
我...我现在有点惊吓过度
No, honest, I'm struggling to breathe.
不 说真的 我有点喘不过气
The more you beg, the more you're in for.
你越是求饶 遭受的苦就越多
I'm-I'm... I'm relaxed.
我 我...我很放松
I'm enjoying this.
我很享受这一切
Let's have a, um, a safety word.
那咱们弄个安全暗号吧
You always do that. Shouldn't we have a safety word?
你应该很熟悉吧 弄个安全暗号比较好
Sure, all right. Let's have a safety word.
当然 好的 那咱们就弄个安全暗号
Uh, "Stop." When I say stop, that'll be our...
"停" 当我说停的时候 那就是咱们...
He's smiling for me.
他在朝我微笑呢
How about that? I... okay.
那个怎样 我...好吧
And when he smiles, we all smile.
他喜笑颜开 我们就都喜笑颜开
I was panicking, I'm not going to lie to you.
我很惶恐 我也不打算骗你
Just, uh, got a little...
就是 有一点...
And that is some slow-roasted Bavarian pork chop,
这是慢烤的巴伐利亚猪排
with bacon-braised cabbage,
和培根烩甘蓝
some warm Bavarian potato salad,
一些温热的巴伐利亚土豆沙拉
apple salsa fresca,
苹果沙沙酱
and then, um... just two Tylenol.
还有...就是两片止痛药
...deciphering the human genetic code,
破译人类遗传基因密码
but he's also one of the most controversial--
但他同样也是最具争议的人物之一
iconoclast with a brilliant mind and an outsized ego
智力超群 自命不凡 勇敢叛逆
who has flaunted the conventional wisdom,
挥舞着传统智慧的大旗
and tweaked the staid scientific establishment at every turn.
向现存的科学研究成果发起挑战
I don't have the phone.
我没有手机
He's an adrenaline junky whose willingness to take big risks
他是个精力过剩的瘾君子 其勇于冒险的精神
has led to bold scientific breakthroughs.
也使他在科学上实现了重大突破
Hey. I'm out back.
是我 我在后门处
Where would you rank yourself in terms of scientific accomplishment?
在科学成就方面 你觉得自己该坐第几把交椅
Well, in the field of genomics,
在基因研究领域
I think the record is pretty clear-cut:
我觉得记录已经很清楚
the first genome in history, uh,
历史上第一个基因组
the first draft of the human genome...
人类遗传基因的第一份研究草案
You stole a floral delivery van?
你偷了送花的货车吗
What am I supposed to do with all those roses?
我要怎么处理这些玫瑰呢
No, the... the van.
不 是这辆货车
You absolutely need something to haul the kids around in.
好歹可以为孩子们腾出点地方
I'm sorry, Fiona.
对不起 菲奥娜
I shouldn't have kidnapped your dad.
我不该绑架你爸爸
Tri-zone air-conditioning.
一拖三空调
Power window and door locks.
电动车窗和门锁
- What for? - The washer.
-干嘛给我 -洗衣机的钱
I don't have enough to pay you back for all of it right now.
我暂时没有足够的钱一次还清
No, the washer was a gift.
不 洗衣机是送你的礼物
No, I'll get you the rest as soon as I can.
不 剩下的钱我会尽快还给你
I don't want your money.
我不想要你的钱
We don't need your charity.
我们不需要你的施舍
I thought I was doing you a favor, with your dad.
我以为我是帮你处理你爸爸这个麻烦
I think the teams that we have,
我觉得我们现有的团队
and what we've accomplished
和我们所取得的成绩
are certainly amongst the biggest discoveries in modern science.
可以算得上是现代科学领域中最惊人的成就
If you have some stereotype of a scientist in your mind,
如果你认为科学家都是恪守死板的
Craig Venter probably doesn't fit it.
克雷格·文特可能是个例外
He scuba-dived with sharks to gather microbes...
为了收集微生物 他潜入深海与鲨鱼共舞