无耻之徒 第一季 Shameless Season 1 第6集: Killer Carl

上映日期: 2,004

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧

导演: 保罗·艾伯特

演员: 安-玛莉·杜芙 / 大卫·斯瑞弗 / 詹姆斯·麦卡沃伊 / 玛克辛·皮克


台词
Last week on Shameless, this is what we were doing:
以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要
Your house is Frank's wet dream.
你们家房子就是弗兰克的春梦
Never gonna get him out.
他永远也不愿意从中醒来
Turns out I can't afford to live somewhere else
事实证明 我没有足够的金钱另找住处
and support you two.
还要赡养你们两个
Why can't you stay with Uncle Ray?
你为什么不能跟雷叔叔住一起
When I get back, I want the new stock shelved
等我回来的时候 我希望新的存货都已上架
with all the labels facing the same direction.
而且所有的标签都朝着同一个方向
We're gonna have a whole night together to celebrate.
我们将有一整个晚上时间来庆祝
This is your house...
这就是你的家了
where you live with Linda and the kids.
你和琳达还有孩子一起住的地方
I'm gay, dude, not queer.
我是同性恋 老兄 不是伪娘
Five hundred and eight-seven dollars.
587美元
I'm taking the PSAT's for some Polish kid over in Ridgedale?
我要给一个里奇代尔的波兰小鬼当高考预考的枪手
I told Richie that your rates went up,
我跟瑞奇说你涨价了
so he's giving you $150.
他会付你150块
- See you in three hours. - Be out in two.
-三小时后见 -两小时后就出来
I am going to a wedding today.
我今天要去参加婚礼
I am really gonna do it this time.
我这次一定会走出家门
You're coming, mom?
老妈 你也要去吗
I'll just get you a piece of cake, mom.
老妈 我还是给你带回来一块蛋糕吧
That would just be...
那样真是...
《无耻家庭》第一季 第六集人人影视 欢乐呈现
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译: J小糯 Ethan-泽生 echocherry 花零落
翻译: 番天印 安然若水 山炮
校对: 大卫熊 时间轴: juzijin 酱油
片源: Rass 鱼骨头 后期: 孤帆 法海 总监:大卫熊
Brush your teeth, I want to play.
快刷牙 我想玩会儿
- Smoothie. - Thanks.
-果昔 -谢谢
Hello, Liam.
利亚姆
How you doing, huh?
你好吗
Didn't Fiona tell you to stop electrocuting dolls?
菲奥娜没告诉过你别再给娃娃施电刑了吗
They have to pay for their sins.
他们必须为自己的罪行付出代价
You almost there?
你快射了吗
- What? - I got to make lunches.
-干嘛 -我得去做午饭了
Oh, tell me more.
噢 做些什么
Well, first I cut off the crusts...
首先 我要去掉面包皮
and then I put the apple slices in a baggie...
然后把苹果片装在袋子里
Oh, don't stop.
别停下来
You look amazing.
你真美啊
Hurry up.
快点
I don't want to go before you.
我不想在你高潮之前射
I already had a couple.
我都高潮好几次了
You didn't make a sound.
都没听到你呻吟
Big family, thin walls.
人多 墙薄
When you consider how humans evolved,
当你考虑一下人类的进化程度
they were probably used to mating in public.
他们可能都习惯在公共场合交配了
But one day a pioneer
但有一天 一位先驱
- that really wanted to get freaky... - Steve...
-想玩点儿新花样 -史蒂夫
- What? What? - Steve, I'm late.
-怎么了 -史蒂夫 我做饭要晚了
Focus.
快点干
Damn it! Carl!
娘的 卡尔
It's not me!
不是我
Hector's at the pole again!
海克特又给我们断电了
Hector!
海克特
Hey, Hector...
海克特
is there any way that you could...
你能不能...
I can't this time, Fiona.
这次不行 菲奥娜
It's the third red notice this year. I'm sorry.
这是今年第三张红色通告 我很抱歉
Not the first time we got shut off, won't be the last.
又不是第一次被掐电 也不会是最后一次
Is there any way that you can scrape the money together today?
你有没有可能今天把钱凑齐
We have it.
我们有钱
She just forgot to pay it.
她就是忘了付
I took an extra shift yesterday, and I just spaced it.
我昨天多值了一轮班 我就忘了
Call my cell phone when you pay it,
交完钱就给我打电话
I'll swing back at the end of the day.
我会在今天之内给你们接通电源的
Thanks, Hector.
多谢了 海克特
"Arts and Leisure"?
"艺术与休闲"
So I can read about pagan-worshipping actors
让我看一帮信奉异教的演员们
complaining about how America sucks?
抱怨美国有多烂吗
I'll stick to my steroid-riddled athletes,
我还是继续关注服用类固醇的运动员吧
thank you.
谢了
So...
我说
what's the verdict?
味道怎么样
The banana and blueberry are spectacular.
香蕉味和蓝莓味美味极了
- So good, mom. - Really?
-真的很美味 老妈 -真的吗
So, tonight we are going to go off the beaten path.
那么 今晚我们将来点新花样
We are going to have...
我们来个
Hungarian night.
匈牙利之夜
All right?
好吗
We're gonna have hurka and toltott tojas and rakott krumpli!
晚饭吃胡卡香肠 鸡蛋沙拉和土豆千层饼
Guaranteed to exit your colon at the speed of sound.
保证以音速拉出你的肠子
Mom...
it's Parents Night at school tonight.
今晚学校有家长会
Right.
Right. I will be there, sweetie.
对 我会参加的 宝贝
I've been working towards that.
我一直在努力
That's right, I have it right on my calendar.
对了 我都在日历上标注了
I circled it. I've just been, I've just been
我画了个圈 我只是 只是一直
busy, busy, but I will be there.
很忙 很忙 但我会到场的
Dad, will you join us at Parents Night tonight?
老爸 今晚家长会你来吗
Me?
我吗
Not you, fuckface.
不是你 死猪头
I was talking to Daddy Frank.
我在跟弗兰克老爸说话呢
Daddy Frank, will you come?
弗兰克老爸 你会来吗
Oh... no, no,
不不
ladies, I don't do school.
女士们 我混不来学校
We all have our phobias, and school is mine.
每个人都有恐惧症 我最怕去学校
All of it.
学校的一切都让我恐惧
Textbooks full of falsehoods,
充满虚伪言辞的教科书
teachers' unions full of thugs,
由混蛋组成的教职工会
and tenured imbeciles
还有那些终身在职的弱智
who still use words like "irregardless."
依然在用"尽管如此"这样的词
Not for me.
学校就是不适合我
However,
但是呢
the crepes-- merci.
烤薄饼还是不错的
Uh, regarding dinner, why not just move it up,
说到晚饭 提前一点怎么样
do the Hungarian thing at 5:00?
五点就开吃匈牙利晚餐吧
What do you say?
你们说怎么样
Well, think it over. Whatever.
好好想想 随便吧
I'll be back before 5:00. I got a meeting.
我会在五点之前回来 我有个会要开
Karen? Sweetie?
凯伦 宝贝
I'm gonna be there, okay?
我会出席的 好吗
I have a session today.
我今天有个疗程
I'm gonna have a breakthrough,
我要来个突破
I can see it.
我清楚得很
Yeah, come on...
拉倒吧
Keep laughing,
你就笑吧
and I will slit your throat while you sleep.
我会趁你睡觉时割开你的喉咙
I'm coming.
来了
- Warren. - Debbie.
-沃伦 -黛比
- Lip upstairs? - Yeah.
-利普在楼上吗 -是啊
Carl, eat.
卡尔 快吃
Don't organize, okay? After you eat them,
别摆造型了 好吗 进肚后
they all end up in the same place.
它们全在一个地方集合
Who was at the door?
谁敲门
Warren for Lip.
沃伦来找利普
Don't worry about the ketchup and stuff.
别担心番茄酱之类的东西
Just the milk and the meat so won't spoil.
主要是牛奶和肉类 别变质了
All right, enough hot water for at least one more shower.
好的 剩下的热水至少够一个人再洗一次的
Did Carl blow up the neighborhood again?
卡尔又把街区电线弄短路了吗
No, I forgot to pay the bill.
不是 我忘了付电费
Happens to the best of us.
这种事经常发生
Not to me, okay?
我不会 好吗
I'm not like this.
我不会这样
- Like what? - Distracted.
-哪样 -心不在焉的
Yeah, by what?
因为什么呢
Well, you're the only new thing in the mix.
好吧 你是这团乱麻里唯一的新成员
Wait, am I actually distracting Fiona Gallagher?
等一下 我有分散菲奥娜·加拉格的注意力吗
Really!
真的吗
I... hey...
I will make a coffee run after I finish.
等我弄完就去买咖啡
- Fine. - Okay?
-好吧 -行吗
Time for school, okay?
该去上学了
Lip! Feet on the floor!
利普 快下来
Lip?
利普
Warren.
沃伦
Where's my paper?
我的作业在哪
Where's my money?
我的钱呢
I got it.
我带来了
Okay.
很好
I want to see it.
我必须眼见为实
$35, right?
35块 对吧
No, $50.
不 50块
Stop speaking fake Korean, Warren.
别瞎嚷嚷棒子语了 沃伦
I never said $35.
我从没说过35块
Not for the paper I wrote you last month,
上个月帮你写的论文不是35块
not for the paper I wrote you last semester,
上个学期帮你写的论文不是35块
not for this one.
本次也不例外
All right? It's $50.
明白吗 一口价 50块
Can you do $36?
36块行吗
No.
不行
- $38? - Oh...
-38块呢 -老天啊
Warren...
沃伦
once again proving that Koreans are the Asian Jews.
你再次以实例证明 韩国人是亚洲第一吝啬鬼
That's racist.
你这是种族歧视
No. Facts cannot be racist.
不 事实就是事实 与种族歧视无关
Many Irish are drunks.
爱尔兰人大多是酒鬼
Many French smell.
法国人大多浑身体臭
Most Chinese hate children.
中国人大多讨厌孩子
That's why they sell them to Americans.
所以他们才把孩子卖到美国
Now, the fact here
现在 我们所面对的事实是
is that you, the one Korean I know,
你 我唯一认识的韩国人
made a deal of 50 bucks
原本说好了是50块
for an original essay about The Great goddamn Gatsby, yet...
帮你完成一篇他妈的《了不起的盖茨比》的论文
once again, you're trying to get me to lower my agreed-upon price.
而你 却再次试图讨价还价
Okay? So...
总之一句话...
I want you to give me $50
你要么给我50块
or GFY.
要么GFY
Gfy?
什么意思
Go Fuck Yourself.
滚一边操蛋去
- You're short again. - What?
-又短缺了 -什么
Inventory.
货物
Gone, out the door without being paid for.
顺手牵羊 强取强夺
Soup,
灌装汤
beer, chips, cigarettes, lollipops,
啤酒 薯片 香烟 棒棒糖
salt-- people are stealing salt, Kash, what the hell?
还有盐 连盐都有人偷 凯希 搞毛啊
Kids, why don't you go in the back
孩子们 不如你们先去后面
and get yourself some juice.
找些果汁喝吧
Boys, stay right where you are.
孩子们 站这儿别动
You need to hear this.
你们都要听好了
Other than genetic markers for heart disease and bad teeth,
除了你们所遗传的心脏病和一口烂牙
this dump is the sum total of what we're leaving you.
这个杂货店就是我们死后留给你们的全部东西了
The shoplifting is out of hand
商店盗窃已经完全失控了
$320 in one week.
一周损失了320块
This is not a food bank.
我们又不是救济所
What are you doing when all this thievery is taking place?
小偷行窃时 你干什么去了
You playing Brickbreaker on your phone?
在用手机玩"打砖块"吗
Do I need to get the security cameras fixed?
非要逼我去修监控录像吗
'Cause that's a $2,500 bill we cannot afford.
那可得花2500块 我们可付不起
Do me a favor while I take the kids to school
我马上送孩子去学校 算我求你了
grow a pair.
像个爷们儿
Come on, boys.
快点 孩子们
You guys have your lunches?
午饭带好了吗
You sure this is it?
你确定是这里吗
Yeah. Can I please go now?
是的 现在能放我走了吗
When the kids leave.
等孩子们离家了再说
Oh, Liam, we got to get you onto this potty!
利亚姆 我们不得不为你准备了个便盆
We can take some of the money that we spent on diapers,
那样的话就可以省下尿布钱了
and we can buy you candy, and cars!
然后给你买糖和玩具车
Don't you like candy and cars?
你很喜欢糖和玩具车的对吧
Ah, rewards for shitting-- the good old days.
拉屎也有回报 一去无返的美好往日啊
Hey, let me help.
嘿 我来帮你吧
Okay, cool.
很好
When Liam starts holding his breath and squinting,
当利亚姆憋住气 眯着眼时
put him on this.
把他放便盆上
The power bill.
我也交份电费钱
Come on, I'm almost living here.
拿着吧 我也算是住在这儿呢
No, you're not.
不 你不算
Lip gave me enough to pay for it yesterday.
利普昨天给了我足够的钱
I picked up a last-minute shift at the motel
临下班时我又接了一些活儿
and forgot to walk it to the payment center.
忘记去缴费中心交电费了
430 bucks?
430块吗
- Lip's a bit flush this month. - It's S.A.T. Season.
-利普本月收入相当可观啊 -高考期嘛
He's always flush during S.A.T. Season.
每年高考期他都能大赚一笔
- S.A.T.? - College tests.
-高考? -大学入学考试
He tutors?
他帮人辅导吗
Uh, no. He takes.
不 我帮人代考
Okay, go play with your cars.
好了 去玩你的小车车吧
- Oh, hey, I got another lead for you. - Oh, set it up, douche.
-我有单新生意要介绍给你 -你安排下 小傻
I'm taking it for someone else after school today,
今天放学后已经有安排了
but, uh, there's another session in two weeks.
但是 可以安排在两周后
All right.
好的
Don't take the phone today, okay? I need it.
今天别把手机带走 我要用
- I need it. - For what?
-我也要用 -何用
Cold calling, for baby-sitting gigs.
电话推销 自荐帮人做保姆
I sound more mature on the phone.
我的声音在电话里听起来更加成熟
I'm using the phone today, okay?
我今天必须用手机 明白吗
Everybody go. You're gonna be late.
都快出发吧 你们要迟到了
I'll give you guys a ride.
我可以带你们一程
Thank you.
多谢
Teacher told me to give this to you.
老师让我把这个交给你
- Wait. What did you do? - Nothing.
-等等 你又犯什么事儿了 -没什么
This is from last Friday.
这是上周五给的
It's Wednesday! Carl!
今天都周三了 卡尔
Wait, whoa, what'd he do?
等下 他到底干什么了
Nothing. Hey, bat stays here.
没什么 嘿 球棒不准带
Why do we keep having this conversation?
说了多少次了 干嘛还塞钱给我
Because you never take the money.
因为你从来都不收
Because I don't need it.
因为我不需要
Don't you have someplace to be?
你不是要去什么地方吗
Catholics-- look at 'em all.
天主教徒 看看他们
They replicate like rabbits.
像兔子一样产一窝崽
But, you know, if the Pope ever approves of condoms,
如果教皇允许使用避孕套的话
I'd get baptized.
我也可以得到洗礼
A lot I like about the Catholic Mass.
我对天主教弥撒可是情有独钟啊
Good to know.
有幸耳闻啊
Let's get this over with.
我们做个了结吧
Who forgot what?
谁忘了什么东西
Frank forgot to pay.
弗兰克忘记还我们钱了
Get the fuck out of my house.
立刻滚出我的屋子
You should dead-bolt your door.
你该将门锁好的
This is a dangerous neighborhood.
这片社区治安很差的
Frank doesn't live here anymore.
弗兰克已经不住在这儿了
Yeah, well, just 'cause he don't live here anymore,
好吧 就算他不住在这儿
doesn't mean you don't know where he lives now.
你也还是知道他现在的住处的吧
Put the bat down,
把球棒放下
pick up the phone,
拿起电话
and tell him to get us the six grand he owes.
让他还欠我们的6千块钱
What?
什么
Or bring back the car.
或者把车还回来
Or we'll come back and use the bat on you.
否则我们还会再来 对你棍棒加身
It's a buck-50 up front.
要预先支付50块
When you get your S.A.T. Results back and see how great Lip did,
等你查到高考结果 亲眼见证利普考出的高分
it's another buck-50.
再支付剩下的50块
And we do this today?
今天就要做吗
No, today's session is booked.
不 今天的安排已经满了
Three weeks.
三周后
So I sit next to you while you take the test?
考试的时候让我坐你旁边吗
No.
He's pretending to be you.
他会冒充你的身份进去参考
You can't be there.
你不能出现在考场
Why would they think you're me?
他们怎么会认为你就是我
Well, I'll have a I.D. that says that I am you.
因为我会弄张准考证 以证明我就是你
But what if they ask me for my I.D.?
但如果他们要求出示我的准考证呢
I'm going to make a fake I.D.
我会弄张假准考证
But I'm tall.
但我很高
Yeah. That's-That's a chance were just going to have to take.
是啊 所以我们可能得冒点小险
Yeah.
是啊
Saturday night.
周六晚上见
What time can I pick you up?
我什么时候去接你
7:00.
七点整
Done.
好吧
[Oompa 电影《查理和巧克力工厂》中橙色皮肤绿色头发的小矮人]
You're dating Oompa now?
你现在和小屁孩约会了
He doesn't talk. It's fun.
他话很少 很有意思
Come in.
进来
I need a breakthrough, Malaya.
我要有所突破 玛拉亚
- Parents Night. - Oh, very important.
-要参加家长会 -是很重要
- My daughter Karen. - We've met.
-我女儿凯伦 -我们见过
I'm a little geared up.
我有点准备迎接挑战的感觉
I understand. It's good.
我理解 很好啊
Children need to know their parents care about their education.
孩子们需要知道家长在乎他们的教育情况
[美国八年级相当于中国初中毕业]
I tell my son, "Finish eighth grade,
我告诉我儿子 "上完八年级
and then we'll talk about you working in construction."
然后我们来谈谈你去工地工作的事"
Not that I couldn't use the extra paycheck now.
坦白说我现在还是很需要那份额外薪水的
Oh. Right.
没错
Okay.
好的
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Jesus, Frank!
天啊 弗兰克
Two assholes busted into our house
两个混蛋突然闯进我们家
looking for you and some car?
来找你和什么车
Did they follow you here?
他们跟你来这了吗
Where is it?
车在哪
I was invited to participate in a business venture.
我曾受邀参与一项风险投资
- What did you do with the money? - That's just it!
-你用那些钱干什么了 -我正要说这个
I wasn't given any money up front!
我并没有预先拿到钱
I was simply promised that money would be shared
他们向我承诺一旦保险理赔被支付
with me once an insurance claim was... was settled.
拿到的钱就跟我平分
Has that promise been delivered upon?
那个承诺履行了吗
No. No, it has not.
不 不 还没有
I warned you, Frank.
我警告过你 弗兰克
You knew about this and you didn't tell me?
你知道这件事却不告诉我
Fi, I don't have the time to call you
菲 我没时间在每次弗兰克打坏主意的时候
every time Frank has a bad idea.
都打电话给你
I'll talk to them.
我来跟他们谈
Oh, yeah? And say what? "Hey guys,
是吗 谈什么呢 "伙计们
sorry I forgot to light the car on fire."
不好意思我忘记把那车点着的的事了"
I was not doing the igniting.
我可不是要纵火
I was just doing the "Park in a remote location."
我做的只是"把车停在一个荒凉的地方"
Unfortunately, I had to make a pit stop,
不幸的是 中途我要下车解手
and when I got back, the car was gone.
我回来的时候 车就不见了
You're gonna take care of this. Now.
你来搞定这件事 现在
Could go to Jersey for a while.
我可以去新泽西州避一阵子
- Stay with your Great Uncle George. - No.
-跟你的乔治叔祖父待一阵 -不
You're staying here,
你要待在这
and you're gonna take care of this car,
搞定这辆车的事情
'cause you're also gonna be here to take care of Carl.
因为你还要待在这照顾卡尔
He needs you to show up for him at Parents Night
他需要你参加他的家长会
to discuss behavioral problems.
讨论一下他的行为问题
Water the plant.
浇浇花
These sound like solutions, not problems.
这些听起来像处理手段 不像问题
The school disagrees.
学校可不这么认为
He's a boy.
他是个男孩
This is what boys do!
男孩就应该那样
When I was growing up,
在我还小的时候
Joe Palazzo bit off a kid's finger.
乔·帕拉佐咬掉了一个小子的手指
Oh, that's got to be bullshit.
绝对是胡说八道
Sister Irmalita picked up the nub
艾玛丽塔修女捡起了断指
and wrapped it in Kleenex.
用舒洁牌纸巾包裹起来
She always kept her snot rag stuffed in her sleeve.
她总是把自己的鼻涕纸塞在袖子里
They're threatening to expel him.
学校威胁要开除他
Well, go talk 'em out of it.
那就去劝服他们不要
They want a parent. A real parent.
他们要找一个家长 一个真正的家长
Oh, I guess you're off the hook then, Frank.
我觉得你肯定是不符合要求啊 弗兰克
I have never been threatened by teachers,
我从来没有被老师威胁过
and I am not going to start now.
现在也不准备开这个先例
I am fed up with these pangender hermaphrodites
我受够了那些第三性别的雌雄同体人
who hate that human beings are
他们厌恶人类是有两种
a species with two distinct genders.
截然不同性别的生物
It's like they've declared war on testicles!
就好像他们对睾丸宣战了似的
They want to remove all the masculinity from the schools,
他们想去除学校里所有的男子气
fill the world with yogurt-eaters.
让世界充斥着嗜食酸奶之徒
Well, do your research!
去查个清楚吧
We're all descendents of barbarians,
我们都是野蛮人的后代
and the sooner we face it,
越早面对这个事实
the sooner we'll have a civilization worth celebrating.
我们就会越早拥有值得庆祝的文明
So, hell no, I won't go,
所以 不 我不会去
'cause no one scares Frank Gallagher!
没有人能吓到弗兰克·加拉格
Oh, shit.
完蛋了
Can you pretend to be Frank tonight?
你今晚可以假扮一下弗兰克吗
Sorry, Fi. I'm working.
抱歉 小菲 我在工作
Why can't you do it?
你为什么不去家长会
Say you had Carl when you were, like, 14 or something.
就说你 十四岁左右生了卡尔
You could pass for 23.
你看着像二十三岁
No?
不行吗
How 'bout Kenny?
让肯尼去怎么样
I'm trying to keep Carl out of a foster home,
我在努力让卡尔别被送去寄养家庭
not give 'em reason to put him in one.
而不是给他们送他去寄养家庭的理由
Frank will show up for Carl.
弗兰克为了卡尔会去参加的
I know you think he won't, but,
我知道你觉得他不会 但是
deep down, I think frank is capable of doing the right thing.
我打心眼里觉得 弗兰克能够做出正确的选择
Frank!
弗兰克
Kid! Give me the board! Give me the board!
孩子们 快把滑板给我 滑板给我
- Frank! Stop! Frank! - Hey! Gimme it back!
-弗兰克 停下 弗兰克 -还给我
Give me my skateboard back!
把我的滑板还给我
God! Ah, fuck!
天啊 去他妈的
My hammy!
我的腿筋
You losers!
你们这些窝囊废
I'm ready.
我准备好了
You know what I'm thinking?
你知道我想什么吗
Indian.
印度菜
So, let's go get some curry.
那我们去买点咖喱吧
Excellent.
好极了
And now, how about we go find some fresh chicken?
现在 去买点新鲜的鸡肉怎么样
Ooh, yes. A yummy tikka masala.
不错 做一道美味的印式烤鸡
You're doing great, sheila.
做的不错 希拉
Thank you. You know, I feel terrific.
谢谢你 我感觉好极了
It's really.... It's really kind of nice
真的 到外面去
to be out and about.
感觉真的很好
Do you see any fellow shoppers?
你看到其他购物的人了吗
Yes.
是的
Hi.
你好
Good, Sheila.
很好 希拉
Good.
好极了
Oh, that wasn't so bad.
还不算坏
Okay, now,
好的 现在
this one's coming a little bit close.
正走来的那个人离得有点近
Sometimes when we're out and about...
有时 当我们在外面购物时
...people shop for some of the same things.
有人想跟我们买同样的东西
And they enter our space for a moment.
然后他们就会进入我们的空间一小会
Yes. That's happening.
是的 那事正在发生
Say hello to her.
跟她打个招呼
Hello.
你好
Oh, oh. That wasn't so bad.
还不算很糟
That wasn't so bad at all.
感觉还算不错
She seemed really nice.
她看起来很友善
Okay.
好了
Oh... Oh, God. Wait.
天啊 等等
Time to check out and head outside.
是时候付钱走人了
No, no, no. We just started and I...
不 不 不 我们才刚开始 我
I still need vanilla and raisins
我还要买香草和葡萄干
and-and peaches. I need to get some peaches.
还有 还有桃子 我要买点桃子
- No peaches in Indian food. - Yes!
-印度菜里可没有桃子 -有
- No, there's peaches. - Concentrate.
-不 有桃子的 -集中精神
Oh, God.
天啊
No, no! No.
不要 不行
I can't do it. I can't.
我做不到
Stop it! Make it stop!
快停下来 快点
No.
我做不到
Sorry I threw you out this morning.
抱歉早上把你赶出去了
I love a woman that knows what she wants.
我喜欢知道自己要什么的女人
I want to be someone else today.
我今天倒是想成为另一个人
How's work?
工作还顺利吗
Backbreaking.
累得要死
Can I swing by and take you to lunch?
我能中午接你一起吃午饭吗
I love that there's a world where people go out to lunch.
我喜欢人们出去吃午饭的世界
- Next. - Carl's in trouble at school.
-下一位 -卡尔在学校惹麻烦了
Parents Night's tonight and they want Frank to show up,
今晚有家长会 他们希望弗兰克能去
and he says he won't, so I got to go fix it
但他不愿意 所以我得想个办法
before nobody shows up and he gets bounced.
免得到时候没人去 害他被退学
Sounds fun.
听起来有点意思
I'll text ya later?
等下给你发短信
Make it dirty.
来几条色情短信
So, are you guys going to the parent-teacher conference tonight?
你们今晚要参加家长会吗
No.
不去
Need a parent for that, don't you?
有家长的人才能参加不是吗
Hey, Louise got an "A" on the paper
你帮露易丝写的
you wrote for her English class.
英文课论文得了A
How do you keep doing that?
你怎么能每次都得A
Well, to master the art of the book report,
写读书心得的秘诀就是
you just take any novel, no matter when it was written,
不论是什么小说 不管那小说写得如何
and you argue that the main character
你都要证明主人公是个
is a latent homosexual.
潜在的同性恋者
No, seriously. Seriously.
别笑 我说真的呢
Now, most English teachers are either gay and agree,
大多数英文老师都是同性恋 或者不排斥同性恋
or they're straight, but too scared to disagree
就算他们不是同性恋 也不敢反对
and get labeled as intolerant.
以免被人说狭隘
- 1870! - All right.
-1870分 -不错
Yeah! Thanks, man. Appreciate it.
是啊 谢了哥们儿 非常感谢
[十大联盟:指美国中西部十二所大学组成的体育竞技联盟]
Perfect for the Big Ten.
上十大联盟没问题了
Happy to help, man.
乐意效劳
Hey, man. You more than helped.
真是帮了我大忙了哥们儿
Now I'll most definitely be a beer swillin',
我明年绝对会是啤酒随便喝
[伊利尼:伊利诺斯大学运动队的简称]
roofie slippin', fightin' Illini next year.
美女随便上 还能代表伊利尼打球
- All right? - All right.
-对吗 -没错
Awesome.
棒极了
What happened, Tire?
怎么了 泰尔
Not satisfied with your results?
不满意你的成绩吗
Haven't come back yet.
我的还没收到
Any day now.
随时都会来的
I better not look stupid.
你最好别让我出丑
Impossible.
那不可能
Hey, listen, there's one last testing session this year,
今年还剩下最后一场考试
so tell your friends.
跟你的朋友们宣传一下
Don't tell me what to do.
别对我指手画脚的
Why do we help people we hate?
为什么要帮这些我们讨厌的人
I believe we're just taking our cue
我们这是在遵循
from American foreign policy.
美国的外交政策嘛
Hello? Hello?
谁啊
- It's Frank. - Frank?
-是我 弗兰克 -弗兰克
- Come in, Frank. - Yeah.
-进来吧 -嗯
Okay, good. I'm fine.
好 我很好
Shoes. Shoes.
脱鞋 脱鞋
Shoes? Yeah.
好好 我脱
The bag. The bag.
放袋子里面
Hon, you got to lighten up about the shoes, okay?
宝贝儿 别在意鞋子的事了行吗
I want shoes in bags.
我要你把鞋脱下来放袋子里
I appreciate you seeing me.
感谢你能见我一面
You're Carl's mother?
你是卡尔的母亲吗
Uh, no, sister.
不是 我是他姐姐
Legal guardian?
你是他的合法监护人吗
Formally, no.
不算吧
Mr. Monroe?
门罗先生
Where's that papier-mache?
那个纸模型放在哪儿了
Right here.
在这里
The kids have been making papier-mache sculptures
孩子们把他们喜爱的东西
about what they love about themselves.
做成纸模型
This is Carl's.
这个是卡尔做的
What is that?
这是什么
That is a papier-mache pile of shit.
这是一坨纸做的大便
Wait. He has a very developed sense of humor.
他只是幽默感比较"高端"罢了
We're not laughing.
一点都不好笑
Carl's future is speaking to us through art.
通过卡尔的艺术作品我们看到了他的未来
A dark future
灰暗的未来
filled with what, even to the untrained eye,
即使外人也能看出 他会成为
- is a budding psychosis. - I...
-一个精神病 -我
We need to speak to his father or his mother.
我们得和他的家长谈谈
Well, they're-they're out of town.
他们出城了
It's important...
这事很重要
I need a parent! Not a sister.
我要见父母 不是姐姐
I've had what seems to be 15 of you goddamn Gallaghers
你们加拉格家那么多人在这里上过学
here at this school, and I have never once met a parent!
你们的父母我一次都没见过
Not once! Who in the hell is raising this degenerate?
是谁他妈的养了你们这群败类
Come back tonight with a parent
叫你们的父母今晚过来
or a call will be placed to a place
不然我会打一个电话
you don't want me to call.
你绝不会希望我往那里打电话的
Please? I just want someone to be there for her.
求你了 我就想有人能支持她
To bear witness to her achievements.
去见证她取得的好成绩
If it was about Karen, I would do it.
如果只是为了凯伦 我一定会去的
But these nights are not about the kids.
但这种场合并不是为了孩子
They're about the teachers giving themselves a platform
是为了老师们给自己打造一个平台
for you to worship them,
让你们去膜拜他们
asking you to applaud with gratitude for all the worthless crap
要求你们感激的鼓掌 感谢他们
they've been teaching your kids,
教会了我们的孩子那些没用的垃圾
while, in reality,
而事实上
they're asking you to validate them
他们只是想让你们给予他们肯定
for the choice they made to waste their lives as educators.
因为他们做出了选择 把生命浪费在做教育工作上
Who-Who's that?
谁在敲门
I'm expecting some granola from Oregon.
希望是我从俄勒冈州订的麦片送过来了
From... Gran-- From Oregon?
从哪儿 俄勒冈州
People wonder why oil prices are so high.
人们总是好奇油价为什么这么高
Shipping oats and sugar all the way...
大老远的把燕麦和糖...
Oh. Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Uh... looking for Frank.
我找弗兰克
It's, uh, it's Tommy and Joey from down at the bar.
我们是酒吧的汤米和乔伊
Oh. We, we got a darts tournament...
我们要举办一个飞镖比赛
Oh. ...raising money for paralyzed kids,
为瘫痪儿童筹钱
and, uh, we need Frank.
我们要找弗兰克
We can't win and help the kids without our star player.
他可是我们的明星选手
Well, he's kind of in an uncooperative mood today,
他今天可有点儿不太合作
but I'll see if the paralyzed kids can get him out.
看看帮助瘫痪儿童能不能让他有所好转
Let's see.
我看看
You, uh, you play?
你要参加吗
We need women, too.
我们也需要女士参加
No, I am not a darts person.
不 我不会玩
Would you mind,
你们介意
um, taking your shoes off?
先把鞋脱掉吗
My, uh, my mother, God rest her soul,
当然 如果不脱
would be upset if I didn't.
我那在天堂的母亲会伤心的
Lovely house.
不错的房子
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
So, uh,
所以
where's Frank?
弗兰克在哪呢
Um, Frank?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Geez.
天啊
Oh, heads up, man.
提个醒 哥们
You're out of barbecue Pringles.
烧烤味的品客薯片没货了
Hey, did Mickey pay for that?
米奇付钱了吗
You have to stand up to him, Kash.
你得勇敢地面对他 凯希
What the hell was I supposed to say?
我他妈的能说什么
How about "Cut out the shit or I'll call the cops?"
就说"你再这样我就报警"
I tried that once with his father.
我对他老爸试过这招了
What do I owe you now?!
我现在还欠你什么吗
Mickey's father is in prison now, all right?
米奇的老爸正在蹲号子 知道吗
I don't need any new enemies.
我不想再树敌了
What, so you're just going to let him keep coming in here,
那你就打算任由他随意进出
and take what he wants?
想拿什么就拿什么吗
It's the cost of doing business.
要做生意 就要付出代价
I forgot the dip.
忘了拿蘸料了
Jesus, Kash.
老天爷 凯希
Hey, Mickey,
米奇
why don't you steal from a neighborhood
你就不能去其他社区偷吗
you don't live in?
别对自己住的社区下手
Have some civic pride, huh?
作为市民 你就没点自豪感吗
Jesus! Fuck.
老天 操
You know where I live if you have a problem.
你知道我住哪 有问题来找我
Here, go to the store and replace the stuff he stole.
给 去商店把他刚偷的货都补齐
We're cowards.
我们真是软蛋
We're smart men in a stupid world.
我们是这愚蠢世界中的智者
Hurry before Linda gets back and sees what's missing.
快去 不然琳达回来会发现丢东西了
Bathroom break?
去上厕所吗
You'll need to be escorted.
必须有人陪同才能去
Oh, no, thanks, I'm all done.
不 谢谢 我做完了
Thanks for turning us back on.
谢谢你给我们重新接上电
Sure.
小意思
How'd the meeting at school go?
学校的会开得怎样啊
Badly.
糟透了
They're gonna sic social services on us
如果弗兰克再不出面
if Frank doesn't show,
他们就要找福利机构来接管我们
since he's never once in his life
因为他从来没有
shown up at a school event for any one of us,
为我们中任何一个人在学校露过面
I'm trying to figure something else out.
我正在想别的办法
Why don't I come tonight and pretend to be him?
何不让我今晚去假扮弗兰克
I'll say, you know, I'll say whatever people say,
我会找些惯用的借口
like, you know, I'm traveling a lot,
比如 我经常要出远门
and Carl's probably just acting out
而卡尔所做的种种行为
'cause he misses me.
可能是因为想我了
You're way too young.
你看起来太年轻了
I thought you were gonna say "too handsome."
我还以为你要说我"太帅了"呢
There's other people I can try.
我可以找其他人帮忙
Yeah, who?
谁啊
People.
反正有人
Okay? I-I'll see you later.
好了 我们回头见吧
I can't keep burning up the minutes on my phone.
我不能再浪费电话费了
Hector, you busy tonight?
海克特 你今晚忙不
Hey, Morgan, it's Lip.
摩根 我是利普
Uh, test went well.
考得还不错
No problem with the I.D.--
准考证也没问题
one of the benefits of your androgynous name.
托你名字的福 看不出男女
I'm thinking I scored you, like, a 2,200.
我估计给你考了2200分
So send me that postcard from Stanford, all right?
回头去斯坦福了 给我寄张明信片哦
Later.
回见
Morgan.
摩根
Morgan!
摩根
Or is it Greg Powers
还是格雷格·帕沃斯
or Pete O'Brien or Jammal Jackson?
彼得·奥布莱恩 或者詹马尔·杰克逊啊
You taking tests for girls now, Morgan?
你现在还给女孩代考啊 摩根
Yeah, welcome to your shit show.
鬼把戏耍得不错啊
I'm an investigator for the Educational Evaluation Service.
我是高等教育评估组织的调查员
We're the people who administer the...
我们的主要任务是...
- Yeah, I know. - Oh, you do?
-我了解 -是嘛
So why don't you tell me how you cheat?
那告诉我你是怎么作弊的吧
I don't cheat.
我没作弊
Oh... right.
得了吧
I don't.
我没有
Uh-huh, let's see, you got a 2,360,
你看看 你在一所烂高中就读
2,290, 2,400, and all from this crappy high school?
却分别考了2360分 2290分和2400分
Yeah, I know my shit.
是啊 我满腹诗书
And I got a brand-new test we just finished creating,
我们刚出了份崭新的考卷
so why don't we go see if you know your shit
我们来看看你到底是满腹诗书
or you're just full of it?
还是满嘴喷粪
Karen.
凯伦
Here.
这儿呢
Daddy Frank, what are you doing?
弗兰克老爸 你在干嘛呢
Freezing my gonads off, that's what.
你说我干嘛 蛋都要冻掉了
You see that pickup
看见那辆皮卡了吗
with the two scary-looking dudes in it?
车里有俩相貌可怖的家伙
- Yes. - Divert their attention
-看见了 -转移那俩人的注意力
so I can slip back into the house.
我好趁机溜回屋里
Daddy Frank,
弗兰克老爸
I really, really want you to come to Parents Night tonight.
我真的很希望你去参加今晚的家长会
Nobody's ever there to see how great I'm doing,
从来没人去瞧瞧我表现得好不好
and I'm really, really doing great.
而我其实表现得棒极了
Distract them and we'll talk.
先去转移他们的注意力 之后再谈这事
Promise me you'll come to school for me tonight
你先答应我去开家长会
and I'll do it.
答应了我就去
All right, all right! Jesus!
好吧好吧 老天爷
Everything's gotta be quid pro fucking quo.
干什么事都他妈要等价交换
Go, distract, distract.
快去 快去
So, what have you allowed to be stolen today?
你今天又让什么东西被偷了
Can we try some optimism?
你能不能乐观一点
Optimism is for children and presidents,
小孩和总统才会乐观
not for mini-mart owners
在一个有三千万失业人口的国家
in a land of 30 million jobless.
开个小超市过活 我可乐观不起来
Where the hell were you?
你刚刚去什么鬼地方了
Uh... Why are you looking at him?
你看他干嘛
Where are you going with all that stuff?
你要把这些东西拿到哪儿去
Nowhere, I...
哪儿也不去 我...
Who? Is it the Milkovich kid again?
谁干的 又是米尔科维奇家的小鬼吗
That's it.
我受够了
We're closed.
我们关门了
Follow me.
跟我来
I cannot thank you enough for representing
你能代表我们家去开家长会
our family tonight at Parents Night.
我真是感激不尽啊
Karen is going to be so happy.
凯伦一定会高兴死了
And make sure you ask lots of questions
你要问许多许多问题
and then report back to me.
并回来跟我汇报
I need details, lots of details. Okay?
我想知道细节 许多细节 好吗
Details, details, yeah, yeah, lots of details.
细节 细节 好的 许多细节
I'd stay down here
本来想继续跪在这
and entertain you with my lips.
让你享受享受我的双唇
But it's getting kind of late.
不过好像有点晚了
No, those, those things never start on time.
不 家长会什么的从来不准点开始
- You sure? - Yeah, pretty sure.
-你确信吗 -万分确信
They never-- we've got time.
不会准点的 我们还有时间
Positive?
肯定吗
- We've got time, we've got time. - Okay.
-我们有时间 有时间 -好吧
Come here.
过来
Well, you missed one.
你错了一道
No, I didn't.
不 不可能
The wording is ambiguous.
题目措辞比较模糊
You're gonna get mail on that.
以后会有人写信跟你们反映这个问题的
I'll take it up with the board.
我回去跟委员会商量一下
2,400.
2400分
You know how rare that is, hmm?
你知道这有多么少见吗
Out of a million and a half kids who take the test every year,
在每年参加考试的一百五十万考生中
only 300 get a perfect score.
只有300人能得满分
How'd you catch me?
你怎么抓到我的
Huh, well, as smart as you are,
尽管你聪明过人
we got people working for us who are even smarter.
我们的工作人员中还有比你更聪明的
So what now?
那现在怎么办呢
Well, punishment or redemption-- your choice.
想受惩罚还是想赎罪 你自己选
What's the punishment?
什么样的惩罚
You mean, you entered into this
你是说 你干这种事之前
without researching the consequences of getting caught?
难道没考虑过被抓的后果吗
What, jail?
要坐牢吗
No, we're not usually in the business of sending kids to jail.
不 我们一般不把孩子们关进大牢
Our only mandate is to send universities valid scores,
我们仅仅是为了让大学录取成绩真实有效
and we invalidate the ones that aren't legitimate.
我们会把通过非法手段取得的成绩作废
I'm at the University of Chicago.
我是芝加哥大学的
Come to my office.
回头去办公室找我
And don't you ever, ever
另外 如果你胆敢
take a test for someone else again
再给人当枪手
or I will find you and I will beat you senseless.
我一定会找到你 把你揍个半死
Where'd you learn how to do that?
你从哪学来的这一手
I lived a lot of years before I met you.
认识你之前 我可经历了很多
Come on.
过来
Now hold it like you want to do something with it.
现在握着它 像那么回事儿
- Hand it here. - What?
-把它给我 -什么
Left shoulder.
左肩
Right shoulder.
右肩
Left leg.
左腿
Right leg.
右腿
Stomach.
腹部
Neck... Face.
颈部 面部
Heart.
心脏
ROTC.
预备役军官训练营学的
Hey, sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
It's okay; I brought you a shirt.
没关系 我给你带了件衬衫
- Okay. - Okay, now, listen up.
-好的 -好的 现在听我说
We are going to stand united and show them
我们要齐心协力 让他们看到
that we are a family that is thriving.
我们是一个兴旺的家庭
- You got it? - Yep.
-明白吗 -是的
- Let's go. - All right.
-我们走吧 -好
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快点
This is it?
这就是家长吗
This is his brother.
这是他哥哥
Uh, Phillip.
我是菲利普
Very good to see you again, sir.
很高兴再次见到您 先生
Uh, Phillip is 17, I'm 21, uh,
菲利普17岁 我21
and while we may not be the legal guardians of our brother,
尽管我们可能不算我们弟弟的法定监护人
we do supply him...
我们确实为他提供了...
I told you I wanted to see a parent.
我告诉过你我想见的是家长
We just opened the letter today.
我们今天才打开信封
I gave Carl the letter last week.
我上周就把信给卡尔了
So you're relying
这么说 你是指望
on a nine-year-old to deliver important correspondence?
一个9岁小孩来传递重要信件吗
You don't seem to have a home phone.
你们家似乎没有固定电话
Carl is taken care of at home by loving siblings
卡尔在家被他的兄弟姐妹们关怀备至
This is not up for negotiation.
这事没得商量
Your brother is on the verge of being expelled,
你弟弟接近被开除的边缘
and unfortunately, there are steps the state requires
而且不幸的是 在他被撵出去前
to be taken before he can be bounced,
有些官方程序要走
and a meeting with his legal guardian is the next step.
和他的法定监护人见面就是下一步
Please, you can't do this.
求你了 你不能这么做
I mean, he loves school.
我是说 他爱上学
More potential victims here, I suppose.
依我看他是为了祸害更多人
No, all his friends are here.
不 他的朋友都在这儿
Can you stop it? I'm serious.
你能不这样吗 我是认真的
He needs more structure, we know.
他需要更多的支持 我们知道的
What Carl needs is medication,
卡尔需要的是药物治疗
[前额叶切除术多用于治疗精神疾病]
a near-death experience, or a lobotomy.
一次濒死体验 或是前额叶切除术
You should be very proud of your daughter.
你应该非常为你的女儿骄傲
She's prompt, poised, cheerful.
她思维敏捷 镇定自如 积极活跃
Vivid imagination, expansive vocabulary.
想象力丰富 词汇量庞大
Karen has greatness in her future.
凯伦前途无量
She gets it from me.
她从我这遗传的
It's all the time
这都是我
I spent with her when she was a youngster.
从小培养她的结果
Flash cards and the like.
闪视卡片[教学用具]啊什么的
Pounding, pounding, pounding relentlessly.
打击 打击 无情地打击
Never underestimate the power of flash cards.
从不要低估闪视卡片的力量
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm placing a call to social services.
我要给社会福利部门打个电话
A home without a legal guardian
我们不能放任一个家庭
is a home we cannot condone.
没有法定监护人
Hello all.
大家好啊
Uh, sorry I was late.
抱歉我迟到了
I got held up at the office.
办公室里有事分不开身
So, now that Fiona and I are engaged,
既然我和菲奥娜订婚了
I've filed the paperwork so that we can become
我已经填了书面材料 这样一来
the legal guardians of the children.
我们就可以成为孩子们的法定监护人
Do you realize Carl's report card has seven U's?
你们意识到卡尔的成绩单上有七个"U"了吗
Uh, U's?
"U"是指
As in unsatisfactory.
指未达标
But don't think of U as in unsatisfactory.
但是别把U当成未达标
Think of U as in F.
把U当F看待
As in failed?
指不及格
As in fucked.
指搞砸了
I am not a religious man,
我不是一个信教的人
but every now and then, a child comes along
但时不时的 会有一个孩子
who makes me believe in the existence of Satan.
使我相信撒旦的存在
Now, something drastic must be done,
现在是采取极端措施的时候了
or he's going to slip down through the cracks,
不然他就要一路堕落下去
[美国有过一起凶手从钟楼上射击的校园枪击案]
right up into a clock tower with a sniper rifle.
最后带着把狙击枪爬到钟楼上去了
Given our resources,
我们能力有限
he is beyond our ability to help.
对他实在无能为力
It's just a phase.
这只是一个阶段
And... now that we're aware of it...
而且 既然我们意识到了
Too late!
太迟了
[画家 以绘制日常生活著名 风格温馨]
This Norman Rockwell display might warm the cockles
这种诺曼·罗克韦尔作品般的模样可能会让某些
of some other fool who believes no fucking child--
相信每个该死的孩子 哪怕是精神病初期
not even the budding psychotics--
都应该得到救赎的垃圾们
should be left behind-- but the fact is,
心头一暖 但事实是
the sooner Carl is put in prison,
卡尔越快进监狱
the safer this world is gonna be.
这个世界会越安全
[米奇·哈特为美国打击乐手及音乐家]
More of a Mickey Hart fan when it comes to paintings?
你更喜欢米奇·哈特那种风格的绘画是吗
What? What's that?
什么 你说什么
More of a Mickey Hart fan than a Norman Rockwell fan.
比起诺曼·罗克韦尔你更喜欢米奇·哈特
Mickey Hart's an all right painter for a drummer.
米奇·哈特是鼓手界的 大师
Could you all excuse us for a second?
能让我们两个独处一会儿吗
For what?
干什么啊
If we could just take a walk
那样我们就可以散散步
and talk in private?
私下谈谈
Get a breath of fresh air?
呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
Evening, Frank.
晚上好 弗兰克
All you had to do is drive the car and park it.
你要做的不过是开车停车
It was an extraordinary circumstance.
不是有意外情况嘛
It was the night the Bears were playing Green Bay.
那晚有绿湾包装工队对芝加哥熊队的比赛
There was an after...
之后有
I'd be kicking you
要不是追你
had I not pulled a hamstring chasing after you.
拉伤了腿筋 我早把你当球踢了
You're a fast little bastard.
你个小杂种跑得挺快啊
Second team all-state in the mile.
我那是国家二级长跑运动员的水平
Daddy Frank?
弗兰克老爸
Sell a kidney, prostitute your 12-year-old,
卖个肾 把你12岁小孩送去当雏妓
I don't care how you get the money,
我不管你怎么搞到那笔钱
but I want six grand in cash by Saturday,
但是我周六前要拿到六千美元
or this ear will be hanging around my neck.
否则这只耳朵就要挂在我脖子上了
No one around here really knows
这儿没有人知道
those terrapins are a Grateful Dead thing.
那些水龟跟"感恩死亡"乐队有关
The kids call 'em Mr. G's turtles.
那些孩子把它们叫做G先生的龟
Shit, man, they don't even know who the Grateful Dead are.
靠 他们连"感恩死亡"乐队是啥都不知道
Ah, man.
天啊
The summer of 1979.
1979年的那个夏天
The best summer of my life.
我生命中最美好的夏天
Followed the Dead around the Midwest.
跟着乐队在中西部游荡
Supported myself selling grilled cheese in the parking lot.
靠在停车场卖烤奶酪三明治为生
Yeah, they made great music.
对啊 他们的音乐超棒
Their music blows.
他们的音乐振聋发聩
But their female fans...
但是他们的女歌迷
...were a bunch of patchouli-soaked sluts
就是一群一身广藿香水味的荡妇
who all wanted to ball their first black guy.
都想找个黑爷们尝尝鲜
I never embraced tokenism with more gusto.
我从未那么津津有味地享受过被追捧的滋味
Those terrapins
那些水龟
were a parting gift
是一个斯基德摩尔小妞
from this Skidmore chick...
给我的临别礼物
...who sucked me off
她让我爽翻了
like I had diamonds buried in the bottom of my ball sack.
就像是我的蛋蛋里另有乾坤一样
Man... this is some good shit.
你这玩意儿不错啊
You know, we're gonna turn Carl around.
我们会让卡尔变好的
Thanks for the joint...
谢谢你的大麻烟
but I'm not gonna lose my pension
但我可不希望在我的监管下
over some little whack job going postal on my watch.
某个小兔崽子突然惹祸 害我丢了抚恤金
Though I do not distribute high-quality medicine such as this,
虽然我一般搞不到质量这么高的货
I could hook you up with some discreet people
但是我能帮你联系到一些低调的人物
who'd give you a favorable price.
他们能给个让你满意的价格
We talking a teacher discount?
我们是在说教师折扣吗
My man.
好哥们儿啊
What the hell did you do?
你是怎么做到的呢
Saw an opening, made my move.
见缝插针 单刀直入
Got lucky.
应该是幸运吧
Daddy!
老爹
If I hadn't had such a...
如果我没有这样的
Debbie, we got to go.
黛比 我们得走了
I want to say hi to Daddy. Daddy!
我想和老爹打声招呼 老爹
Hello, pumpkin!
甜心 你好啊
Karen, what's going on?
凯伦 发生了什么
Well, you said you never come to these things,
你说过你从来不参加这些活动的
so, I thought you weren't gonna come,
所以我就以为你不会来的
and so, I asked Frank to stand in for my worthless father.
我就求弗兰克代替我那没用的父亲出席了
Did they expel Carl?
他们开除卡尔了吗
What I tell you?
我跟你说什么来着
Drama and threats all for naught.
夸大其词和威胁都是徒劳
Come on, guys.
伙计们 走吧
Let's go.
我们走吧
Bye, Daddy.
老爹再见
Yeah. See you.
再见啊
Carl, we're serious.
卡尔 我们是认真的
The stakes are really, really high.
代价真的是非常大
We love you, and we need you in this family.
我们爱你 我们需要你和我们在一起
In this house.
和我们一起住在这里
You need to stop biting
你必须得停止咬别人
and punching and hurting people.
打别人 伤害别人
Well, how else do I make them cry?
那我怎么做才能让他们哭出来呢
Gossip and slander.
散播流言蜚语毁谤他们
You know, when I get really angry,
我非常生气的时候
I usually just count to ten.
我通常都会数到十
Hey, little man, tell you what we're gonna do.
小大人 告诉你我们要怎么做
We're gonna get you some pads and some skates.
我们会给你搞到一些护垫和冰鞋
Get you out on the ice.
把你扔到冰面上
You can take your frustrations out with a hockey stick.
你可以把你的挫败感通过打冰球发泄出来
Yeah. You can come to karate with me.
你也可以来和我学空手道
Remember when I broke Kyle Boozlee's leg?
还记得我把凯尔·布兹利的腿打折的那次吗
It took three pins to put it back together, huh?
给他钉了三根钢针才让他的腿复原
You can't beat karate when it comes to regulated,
谈到约束和限制儿童暴力
sanctioned violence for children.
空手道是最好的办法
Will you tell me one more time what the teacher said, Frank?
弗兰克 你能再告诉我一次老师是怎么说的吗
How many more times?
还想让我说几次啊
Just one more time.
就再说一次
Just one more time.
就一次嘛
I... I would've known if I'd been there,
我要是在场就不麻烦你了
but-but just one more.
再说一次嘛
They said
他们说
she was developing into an incredibly poised young woman.
她将会成长为无比自信的成功女人
Poised?
自信吗
She is.
她肯定会的
She is quite the young lady.
她就是这样的好女孩
Frank, how...
弗兰克
how am I gonna help her
我怎样才能帮她
be the woman she's supposed to be
成为理想中的窈窕淑女啊
if I'm locked up in this house?
我连这栋房子都走不出去
I can't even get through the doors of a pretend supermarket.
我甚至都不能走出虚拟超市的大门
How am I gonna show her the...
我该怎样才能带她去看
Grand Canyon?
大峡谷啊
Life is going on all around me,
生活在我身边悄悄地发生变化
and I'm missing out.
我却错过了一切
Why am I so pathetic?
为什么我这么可悲啊
You are going to get through those doors any day now,
你总会有一天走出那些个大门
and never look back.
而且是毫不犹豫地
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
Thank you for being my light.
谢谢做我的指路明灯
My Frank.
我的弗兰克
My light.
我的指路明灯
Um... listen, Morgan, it's-it's Lip.
摩根 我是 我是利普
Uh... we got to talk.
我们得谈谈了
I-I got some bad news
我有些坏消息要告诉你
regarding your S.A.T. Scores.
是关于你高考成绩的
They're invalidating your score.
他们要取消你的成绩
I'll go into more detail when I speak with you.
见面的时候再和你细说啊
Sorry to leave this on your phone.
给你留这条信息 我很抱歉
All right. Um... okay.
好吧
Hit me back.
打给我
Yeah, I didn't need your help.
我不需要你的帮忙
No, it looked like you did.
不 你看起来确实需要
You're upset that I actually did help.
你沮丧是因为我确实帮了大忙
You're afraid that if I keep on showing up
你害怕要是我总在关键时刻出现
and actually helping, that you'll like it.
帮了大忙 你会喜欢上这一点
And liking it will lead
然后这种喜欢就会变成
to relying on it, and by relying on it,
一种依赖 依赖成瘾之后
you'll be less of the you, you've made yourself into--
你就不是原来的自己 你会变成
a kick-ass you that you like and I like, too.
你我都喜欢的超赞自我
But you're afraid that if you learn to rely on me,
但是你又害怕一旦你试着依赖我
then one day, when you really need me to show up, I won't.
当你真的需要我出现的时候 我不在了
And then you'll be angry at yourself
那时你就会对你自己感到愤怒
for believing in something you've only seen in the movies,
恨自己轻易相信电影里的场景会在现实中出现
something that I'm determined to prove to you actually exists.
相信了那些我一直想向你证明的事情是真的
How come every time I want to fool around,
为什么每次我想亲热的时候
you can't shut up?
你就不能闭上你的臭嘴呢
I'm here for Lip
我是来找利普的
to pay him the balance for the S.A.T. Test?
给他替我高考的佣金
Tire.
泰尔
Lip, my man.
利普 好哥们儿
They invalidated my score! Shit!
臭狗屎 他们取消了我的成绩
I was gonna call you.
我本来想打给你的
I'm gonna get, like, a six on this test!
这次考试 我才得了 六分
You get at least a couple hundred
哪有 你拼对了你的名字
for spelling your name correctly.
他们都会多给你100分的
- Shit! - Wait! Wait! Wait!
-臭狗屎 -等一等 等一等
I can fix this, all right?
我能补偿你 好吧
I won't be able to play ball in college!
我不能在大学里打球了
Fuck, you'll go straight to the pros!
操 你就直接去打职业赛呗
Please...
求你别
You think you'll live if I drop you on your head?
你说如果我把你大头朝下扔下去你还有救吗
I don't.
指定挂了
Lip!
利普
Shit!
搞什么
Shit!
Get him back inside!
把他拉回来
Back off, or I'll throw you out, too.
滚一边儿去 要不然我连你一块儿扔下去
Let him go!
放开我老哥
Get my brother back in the house,
把我哥拉回来
or the kid swings the bat.
要不然这小孩的球棒可是不长眼的
- Okay, okay. - Now!
-好吧好吧 -赶紧的
Keep your shit straight; I'll pull him in.
别冲动啊 我把他拉回来
Hey, now! Come on!
立刻 马上
What the hell is going on?
这里他妈的发生了什么
Carl's got it covered.
卡尔搞定了
I was just joking.
我只是在开玩笑
Okay?
行了吧
Okay?
我可以走了吧
Did you ever do it with a black guy?
你跟黑人干过吗
Does rape count?
强奸算吗
I was acquitted.
我被无罪释放了