Oh, you're just in time for breakfast.
正好赶上吃早饭了
Ooh, we should probably go light on the food.
我们也许应该少吃点
Something tells me we're
直觉告诉我
not gonna want to do this on a full stomach.
撑着肚子去会不舒服的
I can't believe there's such a thing as autopsy camp.
不敢相信居然真的有尸检夏令营这种东西
There is no such thing as autopsy camp.
根本没什么尸检夏令营
I had to trick Luke
我不得不骗卢克
'cause I'm actually taking him to a ballroom-dance class.
因为我其实是要带他去上交谊舞课
He's been resisting,
他一直很抗拒
but it's in his blood.
但他流淌着舞蹈家的血液
I come from a long line of dancing Dunphys --
我们邓菲家族舞蹈家辈出
A kick line, actually.
其实都是啦啦队的
Come on, we don't want to be late,
快点 我们可别晚了[救不活]
like the guy we're gonna see on the table.
像那个我们将看到的解剖台上的家伙
Of corpse you are.
确"尸"没错
Hey, mom, can you take me driving?
老妈 你能带我去练车吗
My test is coming up, and I really need to practice.
我快考试了 我真的得好好练练
Oh, honey, I would,
亲爱的 我也想
but I've got a big
但我今天有个很重要的
closets and blinds union meeting today.
橱柜和百叶窗协会会议
There is no closets and blinds union.
根本没什么橱柜和百叶窗协会
Driving with Alex is torture.
跟艾丽克斯一起开车绝对是种折磨
She drives so slowly.
她开得太慢了
I have to be the only parent
全世界可能只有我这个家长
who slams on the imaginary gas.
需要狂踩假想的油门
Hey, I'm not doing anything. I guess I could take her.
我没什么事 可以带她练车
Great! I'll go check the tire pressure and the fluid levels!
太棒了 我去检查胎压和油液位
Fun! Can't wait!
有意思 迫不及待了
Okay, my rate just went up.
好了 我提价了
All right, but this buys your time and your silence.
好 但这钱既是酬劳也是封口费
Alex can never know how much I hate driving with her.
不能让艾丽克斯知道我有多讨厌陪她练车
Mm, she's in a hurry today.
她今天倒是很急啊
Oh, that's just step one of her nine-point safety test.
那只是她九步安全测试的第一步
Step two is checking the horn
第二步是检查喇叭
to make sure checking the horn didn't break the horn.
确保检查喇叭没有搞坏喇叭
She should never drive.
她就不该开车
Forget it! You tricked me!
别想了 你耍了我
I'm sorry, buddy, but no son of mine's
很抱歉 伙计 但我的儿子
going to high school without at least knowing
可不能上了高中都不知道
how to do a proper box step.
怎么跳方形步
Trust me, dancers always get the girls.
相信我 会跳舞的人总能钓到妹子
Remember the great Kevin Bacon
还记得《浑身是劲》里那个
from "Footloose"?
很厉害的凯文·培根吗
More like "Footloser."
我看是"浑身傻劲"吧
All right, no more talking. We're doing this.
好了 废话少说 必须去学
You'll thank me someday.
有一天你会感激我的
It gets better when you find your signature move!
等你找到自己的标志性舞步后就好多了
They used to call me "King of the dips"!
他们以前总叫我"下腰之王"[扒手之王]
Why can't we just repurpose some of the stuff
昨晚曼尼的派对剩下的东西
from manny's party last night?
怎么不能重复利用呢
We got half a cake left.
我们还剩半个蛋糕
The balloons are fine.
气球都完好无损
It's bad enough that both my sons
我的两个儿子
have to share the same birthday.
同一天生日已经够糟了
At least they deserve their own party.
他们至少得有自己的生日派对吧
You think Joe's gonna mind day-old cake?
你觉得乔会介意吃昨天的蛋糕吗
He can't even eat it. He's got three teeth.
他都吃不了 才长了三颗牙
I'll remember that in 20 years
20年后你想吃蛋糕的时候
when you want cake.
我一定不会忘了这话
He doesn't even know the party's for him.
他都不知道派对是为他举办的
He understands more than you think.
他懂的比你想象的多
Who, F-Jo here? He is smart as a whip.
谁 乔老弟吗 他聪明得很
When we play peek-a-boo, half the time he's ahead of me.
我们玩躲猫猫 他一半时候比我快
Not exactly "Clash of the Titans."
又不是《诸神之战》
Manny, whose coat is that?
曼尼 那是谁的外套
Amy Martin left it here last night after my party.
昨晚派对结束后艾米·马丁落在这儿的
I was getting some pretty strong signals from her.
我昨晚收到了她发出的强烈信号
I think she did it on purpose
我觉得她是故意落下的
so she'd have an excuse to come back.
这样她就有借口再回来
Or because she couldn't get out fast enough.
又或者是因为她恨不得尽早脱身
If she was a cartoon,
如果她是卡通人物
she'd have left her skin here.
早就把她的皮囊留在这儿跑路了
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
That Amy is out of his league.
意思是他高攀不上艾米
He always does this and ends up getting hurt.
他总是这样 最终以受伤收场
- You need to talk to him. - And say what?
-你得跟他谈谈 -该说什么
Tell him to go for girls he stands a chance with.
告诉他追他有机会追到的女孩
I overheard him talking to Reuben.
我偷听到了他跟罗本的谈话
There's some girl that really likes him,
有个女孩真的很喜欢他
but of course Manny's not interested in her.
但曼尼对人家没兴趣
He's got to go for the head cheerleader.
他非要追啦啦队长
How do you know that Amy's the head cheerleader?
你怎么知道艾米是啦啦队长
I overheard that, too.
这也是我偷听到的
For someone whose favorite words at the movies
你这个看电影时经常要问
are, "What did he say?"
"他刚刚说什么"的人
you overhear pretty good.
倒是偷听得很清楚啊
Yes, Lily, I-I pinky-promise
没错 莉莉 我拉钩发誓
that we'll be home in time for baby Joe's party.
我们会赶回家参加乔的生日派对
I am. I'm touching to the phone.
是啊 我在跟手机拉钩啦
Yeah, and butterfly kisses.
是啊 还有蝴蝶之吻[用睫毛刷对方脸颊]
Little girls -- so excitable.
小女孩 容易激动
I was wishing they had a gazebo, and then they did!
我正期望能有个露台 结果他们真的有
Ever since I was a little boy, I have dreamed --
我从小时候起就在梦想着
dreamed of getting married in a place exactly like this.
梦想着在这样一个地方结婚
So, what date were you looking at?
你们想在什么日子举行婚礼
That's the anniversary of our first date.
那是我们第一次约会的纪念日
Oh, wait, um, I'm sorry. Is this price per person?
等等 抱歉 请问这是每人的价格吗
Yes, excluding alcohol, cake, and music.
是的 不包括酒水 蛋糕和伴奏
What's that -- the Mennonite package?
这是什么 门诺派教徒套餐吗
I think you'll find our prices are competitive.
你会发现我们的价格是很有竞争力的
Well, I'm ready to commit.
我已经准备好签字了
Can -- can we have a moment, please?
能 能等我们一会儿吗
Okay, well, let's hope he's not having any last-minute jitters.
好 但愿他不是到了最后时刻想悔婚
You're not having last-minute jitters, are you?
你不是要在最后时刻悔婚吧
No, no, but it's a really large deposit,
不 不 但那真是一大笔钱
and I want to make sure
我想确定一下
that we're absolutely certain about this place.
我们是否真的选定这个地方了
and we've looked at every possible venue.
所有可行的地方我们都看过了
And Pepper was by far the least snarky
而且目前胡娇对这里的点评
He doesn't throw the word "Adequate" around lightly.
他是不会轻易说出"还行"这种字眼的
- Okay, okay, it's this place. - Okay.
-好的 就定这里了 -好的
But stop being so excited, all right?
但是不要表现得这么兴奋好吗
We might be able to get the price down a little bit.
我们或许还能杀杀价
Okay, okay, poker face, poker face.
好的 好的 冷面无情 冷面无情
- Yeah, now work on your poker voice. - Poker voice.
-现在把语气情绪去掉 -冷语无情
So, we do like it.
好的 我们确实喜欢这里
We're just not sure that we love it.
但还算不上钟爱
Yeah, we're not sure we love it.
是 还不算钟爱
Oh, that's a relief
那真让我松口气
because someone just called.
因为刚有人打来电话
- The room is booked. - What?!
-那个房间已经订出去了 -什么
No, no, no! Okay, wait,
不不不 等等
are you playing hardball?
你是要采取强硬手段吗
Because we're playing hardball, too!
因为我们这是在采取强硬手段
A young lady planning a sweet 16
有位打算庆祝16岁生日的女孩
just booked your date.
刚刚订下了你们的日期
After that, we don't have another opening for...
下一个可预订日期还要等上...
- two months. - No.
-两个月 -不
No, it has to be on our anniversary.
不 必须是我们周年纪念日那天
Wait, did Tracy Mccoy book this room?
等等 那房间是特蕾西·麦考伊订的吗
Tracy Mccoy's a student of mine.
特蕾西·麦考伊是我的学生
Okay, I may have a plan.
好 我可能有个计划
I am not having a wedding/"Hunger games"-themed
我绝不接受把婚礼和"饥饿游戏"主题的
sweet 16 par--
甜蜜16岁派对搞在一起
oh, you're tapping your fingers.
你在敲手指头
You really do have a plan.
你还真有计划了
Well, somebody smells good.
某人闻起来很香啊
What perfume is that?
那是什么香水
20 of the sweatiest, geekiest girls
上帝只造出了20个浑身臭汗
God ever fouled this planet with
古怪至极的女生用来污染地球
and just me dancing with all of them!
而我一个汉子和她们每一个跳了舞
During the charleston,
跳摇摆舞的时候
my hair got caught in one of their headgear!
我的头发还缠在了一个女生的牙套上
Wow, Charleston on the first day?
第一次上课就跳摇摆舞啦
Just because you're a dancer
不能因为你会跳舞
doesn't mean I have to be one, too, cha cha cha.
就非得让我也去跳舞 恰恰恰
I'm never gonna fall for one of your lies again.
我再也不会被你的谎话欺骗了
Just take me to autopsy camp.
快带我去参加尸检夏令营
Oh, shoot. Am I gonna get a ticket?
糟糕 我该不会是要接罚单了吧
If there's any justice,
要是世间有正气
it'll be a big one, two, three, and four.
应该让你接上一二三四张
License and registration, please.
请出示驾驶证和汽车行驶证 谢谢
Absolutely. There you are.
好的 给你
You know one of your taillights is out?
你知道你有个尾灯坏了吗
No, I did not. What a ding-dong!
不 我没注意 真是不小心啊
Will do. We'll be right here.
好的 我们就在这里等着
This is what you get for lying to me.
这是你对我说谎的惩罚
What choice did I have? You used to be up for anything.
我有什么办法 我以前说什么你都接受
Now, no matter what I suggest, it's no, no, no.
现在不管我提出什么建议 你都反对
It's called growing up and having your own interests,
这就叫长大成人 有自己的兴趣爱好
like the minister's daughter
像你爱看的《浑身是劲》里
in your precious "Footloose."
那个大臣之女一样
Wow, using my own movie against me.
竟然用我爱看的电影来驳斥我
Let's hear it for the boy.
来给这孩子鼓鼓掌吧
Please step out of the car.
请下车
Oh, I believe you about the taillight.
我相信汽车尾灯坏了 不用下车看
- Out of the car! - Okay.
-下车 -好吧
I'm sorry, but I have to place you under arrest.
抱歉 但我得逮捕你
A car registered to you
你名下有一辆汽车
has accumulated 18 unpaid parking violations...
累计有18次违规停车未付罚金
all on campus drive.
都是占用校内车道
Oh, my god, those are my daughter's tickets!
我的天 那都是我女儿的罚单
He's got an answer for everything.
他为一切负责
I got to take you down to the station house.
我得把你带到局里去
You can ride up front with me.
你可以坐在副驾驶
Seriously, can't I just pay you for them now?!
说真的 我不能直接把罚款交给你吗
At the station house, sir.
先生 你得去局里交
Can we at least not drive by middle earth comics
我们可以至少绕开中土漫画店
and trampoline world?!
和蹦床世界吗
People look up to me in this town!
这里的人民是很敬仰我的
No, honey, Luke's fine.
不 亲爱的 卢克没事
And they won't take a credit card?
他们不接受信用卡吗
No, it's $1,600, cash only.
不接受 1600元 只收现金
But, honey, it's Sunday.
可是 亲爱的 今天是周日
I can only get a few hundred bucks from the ATM.
我在自动提款机上只能提几百块钱
Sir, your time's up.
先生 您的通话时间到了
Honey, just use the emergency cash, okay?
亲爱的 使用应急现金吧
- Tick-Tock. -Uh, b-but, Phil --
-时间到 -可是 菲尔
- Got to go! - No, honey --
-我得挂了 -不 亲爱的
I forgot the hiding place! Phil?
藏钱的地方我忘了 菲尔
Phil has $1,000 hidden in the house,
菲尔在家里藏了一千块钱
and he's made up a crazy mnemonic device
他还编了一套疯狂的助记法
to remember the location,
用于记住藏钱的地点
which he changes every month to stay ahead of the bad guys.
他每个月都会变换藏钱的地点来防备坏人
"Loot" rhymes with "Coot,"
搜刮的刮和傻瓜的瓜音似
which takes us to...
会把我们带到
this picture of your grandfather.
你祖父的这张照片
"Moola" sounds like "Coola."
钞票的票比较像飘飘的飘
Money is in the air-conditioning vent.
钱就藏在空调的通风口
This will all be over soon, buddy.
这件事马上就能解决了 伙计
Just give me one last smile!
最后再给我笑一个
Mom's already on her way with the money, okay? Don't worry!
你妈已经带着钱上路了 别担心
Oh, my god, I don't want to go in there!
上帝啊 我不想进那里
You're going in here.
你要进的是这里
I don't want to go in here!
我也不想进这里
Okay. This is where Sophie works.
好了 这是索菲工作的地方
She's the one in the hat.
她是戴帽子的那个女孩儿
- Copy that. - Tracy works upstairs.
-明白 -特蕾西在楼上工作
We'll meet in the food court in 30 minutes. Sound like a plan?
我们半小时后美食街见 怎么样
A plan, not sure if it's a finger-drumming plan.
还行 不确定是敲着手指想出来的计划
Two of my students, Tracy and Sophie, BFFs,
我的两个学生 特蕾西和索菲是闺蜜
were planning on having a joint sweet 16 together
原本计划一起举办甜蜜16岁生日派对
until they got in a fight over a boy, Rodney.
但她们为了一个叫罗德尼的男生争风吃醋
Now Tracy is planning on having her own party
现在特蕾西计划在马车房
at the carriage house.
举办她自己的派对
Our venue, our date.
那是我们的位置 我们的日子
So, our solution -- talk to them, patch things up
所以我们的办法是跟两人谈话让她们和好
so that they have their party together again
这样她们就能在原定地点
at the original location.
一起办派对了
Friends fighting over a boy --
朋友间为了男孩子争风吃醋
something we know a thing or two about.
对付这种事我们还是略知一二的
Of course, usually it's gay men, not teenage girls,
当然通常都是男同志们 而不是少女们
so we will have to adjust our approach just a -- not at all.
所以我们对策略的改变是 丝毫不变
Uh, may I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Mm, yeah, uh, Sophie.
是的 索菲
Um, I'm looking for something for my niece.
我想给我侄女买点儿东西
She's been really bummed out lately --
她最近很不开心
fight with her best friend -- so I'm just --
跟最好的朋友吵架了 所以我
I'm trying to cheer her up.
我想让她高兴起来
Yeah, she's always saying to me,
是啊 她总跟我说
"Uncle Mitch, you're so cool. You're so rad.
米奇叔叔 你真酷 又那么时髦
I'm so glad I talk to you about my problems."
我真喜欢跟你讨论我的问题
You know, I just -- I really get kids that age.
我就是很了解那个年纪的孩子
You know, she's -- she's almost 16, so...
她 她快到16岁了
I didn't know you were old enough to have a job.
我都不知道你已经到了可以工作的年龄了
I didn't have a job until I was 16.
我直到16岁才有了份工作
Well, I'm almost 16, so...
我就快到16岁了
Oh, my gosh, I remember back then.
我的天啊 我还记得那个时候
My friends and I had so much fun,
我和我的朋友们过得特别开心
well, when we weren't arguing
如果我们没有为了一些愚蠢的事情
about silly things like parties and...
争吵的话 比如派对还有...
Okay, that's a lot of mirror looking,
行了 镜子看得够多了
and that's me saying that.
我这么爱照镜子的人都嫌多
Nice cruising speed.
这巡航速度真不错
Oh, look, there's that jogger.
看啊 那有个慢跑的人
Now we're in the lead.
我们现在在领跑呢
Can we put the brakes on the sarcasm?
讽刺挖苦这件事上你能踩下刹车吗
They're worn out.
刹车早被踩坏了
Haley, listen to me.
海莉 你给我听着
You did not pay a bunch of parking tickets,
因为你有一堆停车罚单没按时交罚款
and now your father is in jail.
你爸现在进监狱了
And I have to go bail him out
而我得去把他保释出来
just as soon as I can get my hands on a giant pile of cash.
但我得先找到一大笔现金
You are in so much trouble.
你惹上大麻烦了
Oh, don't you think I know that?!
你觉得我不知道吗
What am I gonna do?!
我该怎么办
You're going to get what you deserve.
你会得到应有的惩罚
A parking violation is second only to a moving violation,
停车违规仅次于行车违规
which is grounds for the loss of a driving privilege.
行车违规会被剥夺驾驶特权
Privilege, not a right.
是特权 不是普通权利
Oh, my god, shut up!
天啊 你闭嘴吧
This is why mom pays me to drive with you!
这就是为什么妈付我钱给你做陪驾
Where do you think she's calling me from --
你以为她是从哪里打来的电话
the closet and blinds union?
衣柜和盲人协会吗
Why would closet workers and blind people
造衣柜的工人和盲人怎么会
even have a union together?!
在一起办协会
Excuse me, waiter.
打扰一下 服务生
Could you please tell me about the surf and turf?
能给我介绍一下海鲜牛排套餐吗
Mr. Lobster says...
龙虾先生说
While Mr. Cow goes...
而牛说
"I think you should probably just have the pasta."
我觉得你还是吃意大利面吧
No, no, no, little man.
不 不 不对 宝宝
That's your dada right there with the drinky.
在那里喝小酒的才是你爸爸
Don't feel bad. He's just making sounds.
别难过 他只是在发声
He may not even know what the "D" word means.
他可能都不知道"爸"字是什么意思
I'm fine. He's 1.
我没事 他才1岁
I've watched him pee into his own face and smile.
我见过他尿到自己的照片上还在笑
I wanted to talk to you.
我想跟你聊聊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I decided to top Amy's little "Forgotten Coat" trick
我打算用我自己的浪漫招数
with a romantic gesture of my own.
给艾米忘记外套的小花招锦上添花
Yes, about Amy...
是的 关于艾米
I know that I don't know her,
我知道我不了解她
But she seems like some of those girls that you have liked,
可她看起来就像你以前喜欢过的那些女孩
but they haven't always--
可她们基本没有
You may not know her, but I do.
你可能不了解她 但我很了解
I went on her Facebook page,
我去看了她的Facebook页面
and I put one of her favorite things
然后在她大衣的每个口袋里
in each of the pockets of her coat.
都放了一样她喜欢的东西
So when she reaches inside--
所以当她摸到里面时
she'll find a small box of Dutch chocolates.
就会发现一小盒荷兰巧克力
Raspberry rhapsody lip gloss, anyone?
覆盆子狂想曲唇彩 有人想要吗
My favorite, but I still wonder--
我的最爱啊 可我还是觉得
Hello, heavenly soak bath salts.
快看 天堂美浴浴盐
What next will she find?!
她还会发现什么
Only a lily of the valley scented candle.
不过是一支山谷百合幽香烛台
Oh, I wish she had more pockets!
真希望她口袋再多点
"Bucks" rhymes with "Nyuks" --
"美元"跟"臭"音近
"Wampum," "Pom-pom" --
"皮夹子" "塑料丝球"
Cheerleading costume.
啦啦队服
Come on. Oh, my god, really?
拜托 天呐 真的要这么难么
"Bank," "Sank" --
"银行" "沉船"
Novelization of the movie "Titanic."
《泰坦尼克号》电影的小说版
Then why do we keep that thing?!
那我们为什么还要留着这东西
Oh, Phil, of course!
菲尔 当然了
Of course, because "Dough" rhymes with--
显然是因为"钱"音近于...
That's right. He's your dad.
没错 他是你爸爸
Hi, dad. Hi, dad.
你好 爸爸 你好 爸爸
Come on, say, "Dad."
加油 叫爸爸
Hey. How'd it go with Sophie?
索菲那边进展如何了
I did my best, but I don't think she's ready to forgive.
我尽力了 但我觉得她还不能原谅对方
I know. We're screwed.
是啊 我们完蛋了
Yeah, thanks a lot, Sophie.
是啊 多亏了索菲的"贡献"
Well, Tracy really was out of line.
特蕾西确实有点过分了
- Was she? - Yeah.
-怪她吗 -是啊
Or was Sophie, per usual, being a big drama queen?
是索菲一如既往太小题大作了吧
No, Tracy was spreading rumors
不 特蕾西还散播谣言
that Sophie's boyfriend was still into Maya.
说索菲的男友还和玛雅在一起
They weren't rumors.
那不是谣言
She heard it directly from someone
她直接从别人那里听说的
who saw Maya and Rodney holding hands at the pier.
那人看到玛雅和罗德尼在码头手牵手
Cam, who? Dana!
小卡 谁看见的啊 是黛娜
Yeah, like she can be trusted.
她的话可信吗
This is Aidan all over again.
简直是艾登事件重演
Mitchell, it's from Tracy.
米奇尔 是特蕾西的短信
"Mr.Tucker, thank you.
塔克老师 谢谢你
"Talked to Sophie.
我和索菲谈过了
Party's back on."
我们还是会一起办派对
Are you kidding me?
你不是开玩笑吧
Oh, my gosh, you're an evil genius!
天呐 你真是个天才
You are! You know what?
你才是 知道吗
I give Tracy a lot of credit for admitting she was wrong. I do.
我觉得特蕾西敢于认错真的很棒 真的
Yeah, even though it was Sophie's fault.
是啊 即使错的是索菲
- No! - Hmm? What?
-不 -怎么了
They're still using our venue!
他们还要用我们的会场
No! Are you kidding me?!
不 没搞错吧
- This is so frustrating! - Really?
-太糟糕了 -真的吗
Are you sure that's how you feel,
你确定你真是这么想的吗
or do you need a little more time to think about it?
还是再给你点时间好好想想
Sounds like you're trying to make a point there.
貌似你有话想说
Wow, I'm surprised you picked up on that so quick.
我真惊讶你这么快就反应过来了
Yeah, you're definitely dancing around something.
是啊 你肯定是在暗示什么
I feel like it's speed-related.
我觉得跟速度有关
Yeah, we lost the carriage house because you,
我们没能订上马车房就是因为
couldn't make a timely decision.
不能及时做出决定
We were out of the room for two second--
我们只是出去讨论了两秒钟
What is this "True to form" business?
"一如既往"是什么意思
28 Richdale Road.
里奇戴尔路28号院
Oh, my god, are you kidding me?
天呐 你在跟我开玩笑吗
You hemmed and hawed over our dream house,
你在我们的梦想家园面前犹犹豫豫
and now somebody else is eating breakfast in our nook!
现在别人正在属于我们的角落里吃早饭
I needed the weekend!
我需要一个周末来考虑一下
I never saw myself in a ranch!
我从没想像过自己住在牧场
And what about Las Vegas
那拉斯维加斯那次呢
when you couldn't quite commit to the show?
你无法决定要不要去看表演
No. No, no, don't.
不不 别提那件事
No, no, no, it's fine.
不不 没关系啊
We'll see them next time,
我们可以下次再看
just as soon as that tiger un-eats Roy.
等那只白虎不咬罗伊的时候就去看
First, I thought just a little accent of color
一开始我觉得用一点鲜艳的颜色
was all it needed, but now I'm thinking balloons.
就可以了 可现在我在考虑加上气球
Jay, what do you like better--
杰 你更喜欢哪个
the accent or the balloons?
色彩[口音]还是气"球"
I've been asking myself that since I met you.
遇见你之后 我一直在问自己这问题
I want this type of playful banter in my relationship.
我希望自己的恋爱中也有这样风趣的调侃
As long as you say it someplace else.
去别处说去
What are you doing? They're gonna be here any moment.
你在干什么 他们马上就到了
I've been combing through Manny's yearbook.
我在看曼尼的班级纪念册
I found a few girls he might have a shot with.
我发现了几个他可能有机会钓到的女孩
Happen to know what Lisa Nagel's like from the neck down?
你知道丽莎·内格尔脖子以下长什么样吗
I didn't tell him what you told me to say.
我没跟他讲你要我说的话
Because he told me what he's going to do when Amy comes here,
因为他告诉了我艾米来了以后他的打算
and it's beautiful.
是个很浪漫的计划
I think he has a better chance than you think.
我觉得他成功的机会比你想的要大
He knows how to talk to girls.
他知道怎么跟女孩子说话
He knows how to talk to a girl
他只知道怎么跟一个女孩子说话
I hope you have a recent picture of his heart.
我希望你有他的心脏的近照
You're gonna need it putting the pieces back together.
这样碎了以后可以照着拼回去
Hi, Phil. I heard about jail.
菲尔 我听说了你被抓的事
- How are you doing? - It was rough.
-你还好吗 -挺不容易的
Stayed in that cold cell
在那个冰冷的笼子里
a lot longer than I needed to thanks to my lovely --
等了太久 因为我可爱的...
Your system is ridiculous, Phil.
你的助记法太扯了 菲尔
Quite simple, actually!
其实很简单
"Cheddah" rhymes with "Hedda."
"钱袋"跟"脑袋"发音很像
Where do you rest your head on? Your pilla!
你脑袋枕在什么上边 枕头啊
- Help me out, buddy. - I have no buddy.
-不是吗 哥们 -我没有哥们
Would you please just let it go?
你别再想了好不好
I did let it go immediately.
我早就不想了
You're the one who hesitated,
你才是那个纠结的人
like you do with everything.
你对待任何事都是这样
The whole way here.
已经说了一路了
Dad, before you get mad, I'm --
爸 在你发火之前 我...
Oh, we passed "Before I get mad" hours ago
"我发火之前"是在几小时之前
when I was sitting in solitary for your crime!
当我因为你被关单人禁闭的时候
It was only solitary because no one else was in there.
因为里面没有其他人所以才说单人禁闭
You paid Haley to take me driving?
你给海莉钱让她陪我练车
Haley told me everything!
海莉都告诉我了
You made up a fake union
你编造了一个工会
just so you wouldn't have to be with me?!
就为了不来陪我吗
Alex, I am so sorry.
艾丽克斯 对不起
Haley, I trusted you.
海莉 我那么信任你
Good luck trusting anyone in this family,
信任这个家里的人没有好下场
Usually when I drag you kicking and screaming to something,
通常我带你去参加你原本不愿去的活动时
you thank me afterwards.
过后你都会感谢我
This time, I was wrong.
这次我错了
He lied me into a dance class.
他骗我去上舞蹈课
Luke, I am so sorry.
卢克 对不起
Haley, you are in so much trouble!
海莉 你有大麻烦了
Stop trying to make this her fault!
别把这事说成她的错
What kind of parents lie to their kids?!
什么样的父母会骗他们的小孩
Yeah, what kind of lesson is that to teach all of this?
就是 这又是什么教育方式
Yeah, seriously, sometimes I want --
我说认真的 有些时候我想
Hey, neither one of you knows the whole story.
你们都不知道事情的真相
Let me tell them the truth.
让我告诉他们事实
Alex, the real reason
艾丽克斯
mom doesn't want to teach you to drive
妈妈不想教你开车的真正原因
is because she doesn't want you getting your license.
是因为她不希望你拿到驾照
- What? - Think about it.
-什么 -仔细想想
Mom driving you around is kind of her favorite time with you.
开车载你是妈妈最喜欢的和你共处的时间
It's the only place where your nose isn't buried in a book
这是唯一你不在埋头看书
and she can actually talk to you.
而她可以跟你说上话的地方
Sure, you're getting your license,
你拿到的是驾照
but she's losing her little girl.
她失去的却是女儿
Mom, is that true?
妈 这是真的吗
And the only reason dad lied to you is...
爸爸对你撒谎的唯一原因是
Should I tell him, dad?
我能告诉他吗 爸
Dad was a huge nerd in college.
爸爸在大学里是个超级书呆子
He asked mom out like 10 times, and she always said no.
他约了妈妈快十次都被拒绝了
Finally, he said, "I'll never bug you again
最终 他说 只要你做一件事
- if you do one thing." - Just one.
-我就再也不烦你了 -只要一件事
- "Dance with me." - Just dance.
-和我跳舞 -只是跳舞
He spun her around on the floor
他抱着她在舞池旋转
and expressed himself with his body
用肢体语言表达他无法
- in a way he never could with words. - That's beautiful.
-说出口的情感 -很美好
Mom finally saw the dad
妈妈才终于看到了
that we all know and love.
我们深爱的这个爸爸的优点
And you wanted to give that to me?
所以你想教会我这招
Everybody, come for cake!
大家过来吃蛋糕啦
We can discuss my punishment later.
我们可以晚点再讨论对我的惩罚
Did she learn that from us?
她是跟我们学的吗
That can't be taught. It is a gift.
那个可学不会 是天份
Yeah, she's still doing it,
她还是那样
following me around all moony-eyed.
眼泛桃花地跟着我
She just won't get the message.
她怎么就不明白我的意思呢
But on the bright side, Amy's on her way over.
不过好消息是 艾米马上就过来了
Got to go, Reuben.
我得挂了 罗本
- What's up? - It's about your love life.
-什么事 -关于你的感情生活
A lot of people here, Jay.
有好多人在呢 杰
Consider it an intervention.
这是我正式对你进行介入指导
Now, this whole Amy thing is going nowhere,
这个艾米的事有点不太靠谱
but it sounds like you have a girl that really likes you.
不过听起来有另外一个女孩很喜欢你
Now, I know it's not everything you want.
我知道这可能不是你最想要的
M-maybe she's a little thick in the middle.
可能她体态有点偏胖
But why don't you give her a try?
可是你何不给她一个机会呢
So you think that's the girl I should go for?
所以你觉得我应该选择那个女生吗
She's obviously crazy about you.
很明显她超喜欢你
I mean, what else do you even know about her?
你了解她别的方面吗
Well, she's 6 and related to me.
她只有六岁而且跟我有血缘关系
Okay, that explains all the outfits
这倒是解释了今早她为什么
she rejected this morning.
那么在意自己穿什么
The point remains.
我的观点还是没变
You could lower your sights a little.
你应该把眼光放低一些
Good, we're still talking about this.
好吧 还是要继续这个话题
Ay, leave him alone.
放过他吧
When Amy comes, she's going to love her coat surprise.
艾米来了一定会喜欢她外套里的惊喜的
This girl Jay doesn't think is into me,
就是杰认为对我没兴趣的那个女生
but she left her coat here.
但是她把外套留在这里了
Why else would a person do that?
她这么做还有什么别的原因
By that logic, I love Denny's.
这么说的话我爱死丹尼斯餐厅了
Even if she's not into me right away,
即使她现在不喜欢我
isn't it possible she could fall for me over time?
难道以后就没有可能日久生情吗
No, there's a thing called chemistry.
没有 有种东西叫化学反应
People know right away.
真有感觉的话一下就知道了
I didn't know immediately that I liked you.
我当时也不知道自己会喜欢你
Well, maybe not the first minute.
当然也许不是在一开始就知道
Some people can trust their instincts
有些人会相信自己的直觉
and leap in with both feet.
然后全身心地投入
Others need to take their time.
但有些人则需要慢慢来
Okay, what Cam is so subtly implying
好吧 小卡想说的是
is that he knew instantly with me
他在一开始就知道要和我在一起
while I, as usual, took my sweet time.
但我就像往常一样需要时间做决定
I knew instantly with you.
其实我从第一眼就认定你了
- Actually, I didn't. - Okay, well, yes,
-事实上是我没有 -好吧
if you count that one disastrous brunch, then --
如果算上那次糟糕的早午餐
- two months. - Two months?!
-两个月吧 -两个月
- Mm-hmm. - Yikes!
-是啊 -天哪
Well, I'm in the Jay camp.
我站在杰这边
When you meet the right person, bang!
当你遇到了对的人 一下就知道
That's what happened with -- How long?
我就是这种 多久
Six months -- Yikes.
六个月 天哪
But you were preg-- tically engaged to me by then.
但你那时候都怀...跟我订婚了
Mm, nice save, dad.
转得漂亮 爸爸
I thought you fell in love with him
我以为他邀请你跳舞以后
after he danced with you.
你就爱上他了呢
And that was six months in.
那就是六个月的时候啊
Why did it take you so long to dance with me, Phil?
你为什么等那么久才邀请我跳舞 菲尔
I don't know, Claire.
我也不知道 克莱尔
You'd think I would've gotten to it by then
按理说我早该那么做了
since we lived together.
因为我们那时都同居了
I'm sorry. I've been berating you about dragging your feet, and,
对不起 我一直在抱怨你拖慢了进度
and when it comes to us,
但在我们之间的事上
I'm even more hesitate-y than --
我才是更犹豫不决的人
No, no, this is great because
不不 这是好事
that makes our real anniversary
这就是说我们的纪念日
two months later when we were both sure.
其实比原本以为的要晚两个月
We can still book the carriage house for our wedding.
我们还是可以在马车房举行婚礼
Oh, my gosh, are you calling them?
天哪 你是在给他们打电话吗
- Call them. - Okay.
-打给他们 -好的
So, you were living with this guy the whole time...
所以你那时其实一直跟这个家伙同居
- Jay! - Aww, how cute!
-杰 -多可爱
No, no, listen, listen, listen!
不 不 认真听
He's saying, "Jay"!
他在说"杰"
And that "J" word, that's harder to say than "Dada"!
"杰"这个字比"爸爸"要难说
He's a genius. Come here.
他真是个天才 过来
This is it, Manny!
时机到了 曼尼
Go get her, buddy!
把她拿下 伙计
Hey, hey, hey, listen, kid.
听着 孩子
Y-you might've been right about some people
你之前说有些人需要时间
needing a little more time before they come around.
才能缓过神来也许是对的
I mean, look at peanut here.
你看这小宝贝就是这样的
Good luck, Manny.
祝你好运 曼尼
So, it took you six months, huh, Phil?
你用了六个月才成功是吧 菲尔
I can do six months.
我能接受六个月
I'm not loving this.
我不喜欢这种感觉
His door is still closed.
他的门还是关着
What is he doing in there?
他在里面干什么
I think we both know what he's doing in there.
我觉得我们都清楚他在里面干什么
He's been at it for hours.
他都弄了几个小时了
That's how I was at his age.
我年轻的时候也是这样
He's gonna wear himself out.
他会虚脱的
You should talk to him.
你应该跟他谈谈
I don't want to embarrass him.
我不想让他难为情
- So, knock first. - Maybe you're right.
-那就先敲门 -你说得对
I don't want him doing it wrong and getting hurt.
我怕他做得方式不对 把自己弄伤
Dad?! Get out of here!
爸爸 快出去
Don't be embarrassed, son. It's perfectly natural!
别难为情儿子 这很正常