摩登家庭 第五季 Modern Family Season 5 第14集: iSpy

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·安德森-埃蒙斯


台词
Okay, gang.
好了 伙计们
Tonight, the Farewell to VHS Festival continues.
今晚 录影带告别仪式继续
It's been mighty cold in here since "The Big Chill."
大寒潮[《山水又相逢》]以来 这里变得很冷
What say we warm our hearts by...
能够温暖我们内心的就是
"St. Elmo's Fire"?
圣艾尔摩之火[电影《七个毕业生》]
Yes!
没错
Couple of wine coolers and some '80s Rob Lowe--
一边喝清爽酒 一边看80年代帅哥
I can get into that.
我应该会喜欢
I'm still holding out hope I'll have plans tonight.
我还是希望今晚有我自己的计划
Great. Two for two. Haley?
太好了 两个都赞同 海莉呢
Oh, so fun, but I'm gonna have to say no.
听起来很有意思 但我没空参加
I have a photography-class thing.
我有个摄影课的事情
What kind of a thing?
什么事情
Oh, you know, just an exhibit,
就是展览嘛
like, to show our photos.
展示我们的照片什么的
Is it something that we should go to?
需要我们参加吗
Claire, we just made plans.
克莱尔 我们有计划了
Mom, this is a college class.
老妈 这是大学的课程
I'm not in the third grade.
我不是三年级小学生了
Don't you have nap time there?
你们不是还有午休时间么
No. I have free periods,
没有 我只有空课时间
during which I sometimes nap.
那时候我才偶尔午休一下
Is it me, or was she just being purposefully vague?
是我想多了 还是她刚刚故意说得很含糊
Alex, I want you to go through her stuff
艾丽克斯 你去看看她的东西
and find out about this thing tonight.
查出她今晚到底是干嘛
Wait, wait.
等等
I-I don't feel good about us snooping.
我觉得我们这样窥探不太好
I know. That's why I told Alex to do it.
我知道 所以我才让艾丽克斯去做
I think Haley knows more than she's letting on.
我觉得海莉知道的比看上去的多
It breaks my heart how badly you want to believe that.
你这样想真是伤透了我的心
We'll see you guys later.
我们过会儿见
Where are you going?
你们要去哪里
Riding our bikes to Xander's.
骑自行车去赞德家
What are you doing there?
你们去那里干什么
I don't know. Hanging out.
不知道啊 就一起玩玩
Sounds fun. Wear your helmets.
听起来很有意思 戴上头盔哦
We will.
会的
I'm not writing my first novel by blowing through a tube.
我可不想插着呼吸机写我的第一本小说
I don't like them going over to that kid's house.
我不喜欢他们去那孩子家
Why not?
为什么
Mm, Xander's a bad influence.
赞德会带坏他们的
His older brother is even worse.
他哥哥简直更糟糕
Huge stoner always walking around
满身肌肉的大块头 很爱抽大麻
in his army jacket with his muscles,
总穿着他的军装瞎晃悠
flipping his hair out of his blue eyes.
还老喜欢拨弄头发 露出蓝眼睛
He told me I was looking good one time.
他有一次还说我漂亮
I mean, come on.
拜托省省吧
Yeah, we'll keep our eye on that.
好吧 我们会留意的
But for now...Xander. I don't trust him.
但现在问题是赞德 我不信任他
Claire, you're a tough one to figure out.
克莱尔 你真是难以捉摸
You don't trust bad boys, and yet you married one.
你不信任坏男孩 却嫁给了我
家 庭
摩 登
第五季 第十四集
My handsome boy's so hungry.
我的帅小子饿坏了
All right. Be back in a few.
好了 我很快回来
If Shorty calls, tell him I died,
如果小短打电话来 告诉他我死了
but make sure you really sell it.
但要保证让他信服
It's a funny thing we're doing.
我们在玩一个很有趣的游戏
How is that funny?
那怎么会好玩
I knew you'd say that.
我就知道你会这样说
Just don't answer the phone. Bye, buddy.
总之别接电话 再见 伙计
What's all that about?
这是怎么回事
You mad at me or something?
你生我气了还是怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you do something to make me mad?
你有做什么让我生气的事吗
Because then I am.
那样的话 我就是在生气
But if you didn't, then I am not.
如果没有 我就没生气
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没干啊
Then I am not mad.
那我就没生气
I am mad.
我生气了
Last night, Jay had a sexy dream about some woman.
昨晚 杰做了个有关别的女人的春梦
Baby.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Oh, baby!
宝贝
And I know it wasn't about me,
我知道那不是我
Because he knows that I hate when men call me baby.
因为他知道我讨厌男人叫我宝贝
And, yes, people are allowed their private thoughts,
没错 人们允许有自己的私密想法
and I shouldn't be so angry,
我也不应该这么生气
But I am latin, so I get to feel whatever I want.
但我是拉丁人 所以姐想生气就生气
You want to tell me what I did?
你想跟我说我干了什么吗
Do you want to tell me what you did?
你想跟我说你干了什么吗
I don't know what I did.
我不知道我干了什么啊
Then I don't know what you did.
那我就不知道你干了什么
I'm bored. I'm going.
我受够了 我要走了
Don't forget your phone.
别忘了你的手机
I got a bruise on my arm.
我手臂上有片淤青
I don't know where it came from.
不知道从哪儿来的
Oh, poor baby.
可怜的宝贝
And then I realized
于是我意识到
I don't want to work for Charlie anymore.
我不想为查理工作了
What I really want --
我真正想要的是
I'm sorry. I can't listen to this.
抱歉 我听不下去了
I need to tell you something,
我要跟你说件事
but you have to keep it a secret.
但你得保密
Of course. I'm a lawyer.
当然 我是律师
I've heard murder confessions.
我还听过谋杀供述呢
- Really? - Well, in --
-真的吗 -好吧 在
in mock trials at law school.
在法学院的模拟法庭上
But still, I never told anyone.
不过我还是守口如瓶
Seriously, this is only for you.
说真的 只跟你说
You can't even tell Cam. Promise?
连小卡都不能说 你能保证吗
Uh, okay.
Is everything all right?
你还好吗
Look under the table.
看桌子下面
Above the ankle, below the knee, what do you see?
脚踝以上 膝盖以下 你看到什么了
I'm a little nervous about this, but --
我对此有点紧张 但是
Oh, oh, my gosh! You didn't?
天啊 你没有吧
I did. Calf implants.
我做了 小腿肌肉植入
Wow, and you really went for it, didn't you?
你还真是没少往里面植入啊
No, no, no. They're still swollen.
不不不 它们还肿着呢
And that's why you're wearing sweat pants.
所以你才穿着运动裤
Okay, I was --
好吧 我...
I was afraid you'd just given up.
我还怕你就这样放弃
So, whew!
真是松了口气
They'll settle.
它们会恢复的
I'm gonna start casually referencing my new workout plan,
我打算随意地提到我的新健身计划
and then I'm gonna debut them
然后在阵亡将士纪念日那天
memorial day at Laguna beach.
我会在拉古纳海滩展示出来
I personally don't think that you needed them,
我个人认为你不需要这样
but if they make you happy --
但如果那能让你开心
- They do. - Good.
-会的 -那就好
I always wanted to be
我总是想成为
one of those guys running in tights,
穿着紧身裤跑步的男人
but I was too embarrassed about my legs.
但我的小腿腿型还不够完美
Well, if you'd just gone running --
如果你去跑步...
Yep. You're overthinking this, Mitchell.
你多虑了 米奇尔
No joke, you can't tell Cam.
不开玩笑 你不能告诉小卡
I love him, but he is a giant blabbermouth.
我爱他 但他是个超级大嘴巴
Oh, come on. He's not that bad.
拜托 他没那么坏啦
He just -- yeah, no, I can't even sell that.
他只是 算了 我自己都不信
Jay, to what do I owe the pleasure?
杰 哪阵风把你吹来寒舍了
I'm just here to pick up Manny.
我只是来接曼尼的
No need for a whole thing.
没必要搞这么隆重
I don't know why I do that to him.
我不知道我为什么要那样对他
The guy's always so happy to see me.
他见到我总是很高兴
I'm not gonna worry about it.
我懒得管了
Manny's not here.
曼尼不在
He actually went with Luke over to Xander's.
他和卢克去了赞德家
Whoa! Manny didn't tell you he was going either?
曼尼也没告诉你他要去那里吗
I told you, those boys are being cagey.
我告诉过你 那些男孩子在隐瞒什么
There is a chance
有可能是
Gloria let me drive over here for nothing as punishment.
歌洛莉亚让我白跑一趟来惩罚我
I think she snooped on my phone,
我觉得她偷看了我的手机
read some of my e-mails.
读了几封邮件
That's not cool. E-mails are private.
这样可不好 邮件是个人隐私
They were from a friend I loaned money to.
是找我借钱的朋友发来的
- 100% your prerogative. - A woman.
-绝对是你的特权 -一个女人
Oh, no.
不是吧
Well, I'll tell you what I'd do.
我来告诉你我会怎么做
I'd tell my lady,
我会告诉我女人
"You got no business being in my business."
你没权力干涉我的事
Respect your man's boundaries.
尊重你男人的隐私
Honey, you promised
亲爱的 你答应过
you'd clean the pan if you made brownies.
做完布朗尼蛋糕后会洗盘子的
Well, maybe I forgot to spray it first
也许我忘了先喷点水
and I'm letting it soak, woman.
现在我让它泡着呢 女人
He only talks like this when you're around.
你来时他才这样说话
Well, then, he's done for the day.
那他今天可以到此为止了
Oh, okay. Good.
好吧 很好
- Bye, dad. - See ya...buddy.
-拜拜 爸 -回头见 伙计
I have tracked Luke's cellphone,
我追踪了卢克的手机
and he is nowhere near his friend Xander's.
他可不在赞德家附近
[苹果公司创始人]
Honey, I love technology as much as the next Wozniak,
亲爱的 我像下一位沃兹尼克一样热爱科技
but are we sure we want to be spying on our kids?
但我们真的要监视自家孩子吗
No, and you also shouldn't try to friend us
不要 你也不该用伪造的身份
with fake Facebook profiles,
在Facebook上加我们好友
Margot LaCroix.
玛戈特·拉克鲁瓦
I was really hoping some
我原本期望
of this would go away when you got a job.
你工作以后能不这么疯狂了呢
How about I just ask him?
我直接问他怎么样
Oh, man.
天啊
I wish you were my dad.
真希望你是我爸爸
The things I would have done.
能避免我犯多少我没犯过的错啊
- Hello? - Hey, buddy.
-喂 -儿子
Just making sure you got to Xander's okay.
只是想确定你平安到达了赞德家
Yep. All good.
是啊 平安无事
Really? 'cause I hear traffic...
真的吗 因为我听到汽车的声音
...and Xander lives on a pretty quiet street, right?
赞德住在一条很安静的街道上 对吧
Actually, we left Xander's,
其实我们离开了赞德家
and now we're at Sammy's.
现在我们在萨米这里
Well, that makes perfect sense.
这就讲得通了
You have fun. Be safe.
你好好玩 注意安全
He's lying.
他在撒谎
Look. His friend Sammy lives here.
瞧 他朋友萨米住在这里
He's all the way over on Olympic and 20th.
而他在奥林匹克街和20号大街的路口
Olympic and 20th?
奥林匹克街和20号大街吗
That's the old salvage yard
那是一家废品回收站
where kids go to get high.
孩子们会去那里嗑药
- What?! - No.
-什么 -不
Oh, we are going there right now.
我们现在就要赶过去
Wait, wait, wait. Are you sure?
等等 你确定吗
I'm gonna answer, and then I'm gonna walk away.
我回答完这个问题后就出门
Deal?
好吗
Okay.
I'm 420% sure.
我百分之420肯定
Wow, she's bad at math.
她数学真差
Hey, guys.
爱人们
Hi, daddy.
二爸
How was lunch?
午饭怎么样
Oh, it was fine.
还不错
Hey, when did salmon become a thing that we put on salad?
人们什么时候开始往沙拉里加三文鱼了
2008 in the city, 2011 in the suburbs.
市里是2008年 郊区是2011年
How was Brett? What's the drama du jour?
布雷特怎么样 今天又有什么好戏
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, please. It's never nothing with that one.
拜托 他就不是个安分的角色
His perm, the stalker he pretends to have,
他的烫发 假装自己有跟踪者
nobody will date you when you work at the I.R.S.
在国税局工作就没人愿意和你约会了
I hate it. What was it this time?
我烦死了 这次又是什么事
No, seriously, nothing.
说真的 没事
I guess it is nice to have something other than chicken
也许在沙拉里加点鸡肉以外的东西
to throw on there.
也挺好的
Okay, why are you being so evasive?
你为什么逃避话题
I'm not being evasive. I--
我没有逃避啊 我...
Check out this new tie.
瞧瞧这条新领带
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
You are redirecting me,
你在转移话题
like we do when Lily asks us a question
就像我们不想回答
we don't want to answer
莉莉的问题时
and just throw a doll in her face.
就把娃娃塞到她面前
Wait a minute.
等等
Don't be ridiculous.
别胡思乱想了
Like I could do that with an adult.
我怎么会这么糊弄一个成年人
Check out what I got for you.
看看我给你买了什么
Oh, good, yes. A garlic press.
太好了 压蒜器
I am so tired of my fingers smell--
我还真受不了我的手指闻起来
Oh, my gosh. You did it again.
我的天 你又在转移话题了
- What's that? - Oh, it's got to be good.
-什么 -肯定很劲爆
- What?! - Tell me.
-什么 -告诉我
- No, nothing. - Tell me.
-不 没什么 -告诉我
- There's nothing to tell! - Tell me.
-没什么好说的 -告诉我
- There's nothing to tell! - Tell me, tell me,
-没什么可说的 -告诉我 告诉我
tell me, tell me.
告诉我 告诉我
Here. Answer me.
来 回答我
How does santa claus get to all of those houses?
圣诞老人怎么去得了那么多房子
Okay, sweetie, the adults are talking right now,
好了亲爱的 大人在说话呢
And look what daddy brought you.
看爸爸给你买了什么
Mitchell, when somebody tells me something,
米奇尔 要是有人跟我说了什么
I can't wait to get home and tell you.
我都等不及回家告诉你
Don't you feel the same?
你难道没有同感吗
Of course I do.
我当然有了
But he -- he made me promise.
但是他 他让我保证不说的
Well, you know what? We don't have to share secrets.
你知道吗 我们不需要分享秘密
We don't.
不需要
We already share a house, a life,
我们都已经分享了房子 生活
a daughter.
还有个女儿
You know what?I don't --
你知道吗 我不
I don't know why I care so much.
我不知道我为什么这么在意
Okay, all right, okay.
好吧 好吧
He got calf implants.
他做了小腿肌肉植入
Oh, my god! Oh, what do they look like?
我的上帝 什么效果啊
Like he's smuggling two grapefruits.
就像他偷运了两个葡萄柚一样
Which, by the way, were also on my salad.
而且我的沙拉里也有葡萄柚
Okay, this is huge. This is huge.
这可是大新闻啊 太大了
Who all knows? We have to host a brunch.
都谁知道 我们得请他们来吃早午餐
Don't you dare tell a single person, okay?
不许跟任何人说 知道吗
He made me promise not to tell anyone, especially you.
他让我保证不告诉别人 特别是你
- Especially me? - Oh, please.
-特别是我 -拜托
Everybody knows you're terrible at keeping secrets.
谁都知道你守不住秘密
Okay, well, I didn't know that was my reputation.
好吧 我还不知道我有这样的名声
Maybe that's a secret people have been keeping from me.
也许这是个大家都在瞒着我的秘密
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
我不想伤害你的感情
Well, you did.
你已经伤了
And you know what the sad thing is?
你知道让人难过的是什么吗
We could be laughing at someone's calf implants right now.
我们本来可以一起嘲笑某人的小腿植入的
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm just watching you sleep.
我只是在欣赏你的睡姿
You look so pretty.
你看上去真漂亮
Okay, but don't breathe so loud.
好吧 但别太大声喘气
Hey, where are you going?!
你去哪儿啊
I can't find a way in.
我找不到可以进去的地方
I can't see anything,
我什么都看不见
but I hear them laughing.
但我听见他们的笑声了
And you know why kids laugh.
你知道小孩子为什么会笑
Because their hearts are filled with joy, not suspicion?
因为他们心中充满喜悦 而不是怀疑吗
We have got to see what is going on in there.
我们一定要搞清楚他们在干什么
Get the drone thing out of the car.
把那个嗡嗡响的东西从车里拿出来
That "Thing" is a professional aerial-photography tool
那个'东西'可是专业航空摄影器材
for real-estate use only!
只为房地产事业服务
You used it at the beach to film yourself doing sand angels.
你用它拍你自己在沙滩堆小天使
For my "Phil Dunphy Will Get You
那是我在拍宣传片
a Heavenly Deal On a Beach House" video.
《菲尔为您的海滨别墅提供天堂般好价格》
A professional real-estate tool!
专业房地产用具
That was the consensus.
你答应过了的
Hey, Alex. What did you find out?
喂 艾利克斯 你找到什么了
Okay, this is a bigger deal than Haley let on.
好吧 这件事确实比海莉说的更重大
Only five people in her class
她班上只有5个人
were picked to show their photographs,
被选上参加摄影展
And haley was one of them.
海莉是其中之一
Amazing!
太棒了
Are there more than five people in the class?
她班上一共不止5个人吧
Yes. That's the first thing I checked.
是的 那是我最先核查的
Then we really do have to be there.
那我们确实一定要去看看了
Call uncle Mitchell and grandpa and see if they can join us.
打电话邀请米奇尔舅舅和外公一起来
She didn't catch you snooping, did she?
她没发现你打探她的隐私吧
No. She's taking a nap.
没有 她在睡午觉
She's been taking a lot more naps lately.
她最近睡午觉比以前多多了
See what you can find out about that.
去看看能不能查出是怎么回事
This is so wrong.
这样做太不对了
Eh, well, desperate times call for desperate --
特殊时期特殊...
What is on your head?
你脑袋上是什么东西
It provides glare protection, but apparently not from you.
用来防眩光的 但显然挡不住你的怒视
Let's just do this.
赶紧开始吧
We are airborne.
我们是空军
Expertly navigating the wires.
熟练地越过电线
You're right.
你说得对
We have cleared the wall. Approaching target.
我们已经通过围墙 接近目标
There they are.
他们在那里
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
They're jumping around on stuff.
他们在什么东西上跳来跳去
Do you see anything suspicious, like, um --
你看到什么可疑的东西了吗 比如
like smoke or paraphernalia, nachos?
比如烟或者什么相关设备 干酪玉米片
No, they're filming each other
不 他们在互相拍摄
and moving around like zombies.
还像僵尸那样跳来跳去
Honey, they're not getting high.
亲爱的 他们没在吸毒
They're making a movie... without me!
他们在拍电影 居然没带我
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Then why would luke have lied
那为什么卢克要撒谎说
about going to Sammy's, huh?
去萨米家呢
Honey, look.
亲爱的 你看
萨米废品回收站
Oh, god.
天啊
Well, he's still our little boy.
他还是我们的小乖乖
Oh, we got to get out of here.
我们得走了
He cannot know we were spying on him.
可不能让他知道我们监视他
- Come on. - Too late.
-快点 -已经晚了
It's too late. They're pointing at the drone.
太晚了 他们发现了我的遥控飞机
- What? - We're compromised!
-什么 -我们被发现了
Get out, get out!
快走 快走
I can't leave the drone!
我不能丢下遥控飞机
It belongs to the office!
那是公司财产
They're still mad at me for writing
他们还在因为我在白板上
on the dry-erase board with a permanent marker!
用永久性记号笔而生我的气呢
Get in the car.
快上车
Go, go, go!
快走 快走
What was that thing?
那是什么东西
Somebody was filming us.
有人在偷拍我们
Hey, my dad has one of those.
我爸有个那种玩意儿
I know what's going on here.
我知道怎么回事了
A movie studio is trying to steal our idea!
有个电影公司想偷我们的点子
Spielberg.
斯皮尔伯格
I told you guys, zombie parkour is a million-dollar idea.
我就说过 僵尸跑酷是个超棒的点子
I still don't get it. Zombies don't move well.
我还是没懂 僵尸移动速度不够快
Vampires, maybe.
吸血鬼估计会好一点
Plus, there's your title -- "Vam-par-kour."
标题我都想好了 "吸血鬼跑酷"
I don't hear it.
我听不出有什么特别的
Look at that.
瞧瞧
That's how I like to be greeted when I come home!
我最喜欢回到家被这样迎接了
It turns out Manny's hanging with his friends today,
曼尼今天跟朋友出去玩了
so I didn't need to go pick him up.
所以我不用接他
Oh, right. So sorry. I forgot to tell you.
是哦 不好意思忘了告诉你
But, then, you don't tell me everything,
不过 反正你也不是什么都告诉我
so I guess it's okay.
所以没什么所谓
You got a lot of nerve.
你说这话太过分了
You are the one who went through my emails on my phone.
你都已经查过我手机上的邮件了
What are you talking about? No, I didn't.
你在说什么 我才没有
So you're not mad at me for something you found on my phone?
所以你不是因为我手机里的东西生气
No.
不是
All right, then. Great.
好吧 那很好
No harm, no foul.
没有伤害就不算犯规
I'll see you at dinner.
晚餐见
Give me that phone!
把手机给我
I want to see what you're hiding!
我要看看你在藏什么
I'm not hiding anything.
我什么都没有藏
I don't even know how to use the damn thing.
我都不知道怎么用这该死的玩意儿
Oh, look. I accidentally dialed Alex.
看吧 我不小心拨给了艾丽克斯
Let me say hi to her. The kid idolizes me.
我先跟她说两句 她可崇拜我了
Hi, hon.
你好 宝贝
Hi, Grandpa.
外公好
Real quick, how do I delete e-mails on my phone?
问个问题 我要怎么删除手机上的邮件
Well, first, you have to check your inbox,
你得先查一下收件箱
your trash folder, and your sent folder.
垃圾箱还有已发送邮件
People often forget about the sent folder.
很多人会忽略已发送邮件
Trust me, you get pretty adept at this
相信我 你要是也得抢在一个
when you have to stay one step
喜欢偷窥的老妈之前删掉邮件
ahead of your snooping mother.
你也会很擅长这个的
Give me the phone.
把电话给我
Got to go.
我得挂了
Uh, yeah, sure. I-I-I have nothing on here.
好的 我 我手机里没有秘密
Let me just disconnect from grandpa,
我先挂了外公的电话
which is not happening right now.
好像挂不掉
I can see what you're doing, Alex.
我看到你在干什么了 艾丽克斯
Why did just delete a text from uncle Mitchell?
你干嘛要删掉米奇尔舅舅的短信
I didn't!
我没有
Shouldn't you be more worried
你不是应该更担心
that Haley has a nurse's uniform in her closet?!
海莉衣柜里的护士服吗
I can only handle one thing at a time.
我一次只能顾得上一件事
- Hey, Claire. - Hey, Mitchell.
-你好 克莱尔 -你好 米奇尔
Why would Alex delete a text from you off her phone?
为什么艾丽克斯要删掉你给她的短信
I'm not answering that question.
这个问题我不回答
People's phones are their own business.
手机是人家的私事
What?
怎么了
I got to go. Give me your phone.
我得挂了 把手机给我
No. Why?
不行 凭什么
Because you're texting someone
因为你在跟人发短信
and you look very guilty right now.
而且看起来很内疚
Or I'm playing "Words with friends"
我在玩"一起来填词"
with Longines.
跟朗吉尼斯一起
None of those words better be "Calf" or "Implants."
猜的词包括"小腿肌肉"和"植入"吧
Oh, my gosh. Here. You know what?
天啊 给你 你知道吗
Take my phone...
拿走我的手机
and admit that you don't trust me,
然后承认你一点都不信任我吧
Your fiance, and co-father of your daughter.
你的未婚夫 和你女儿的另一个爹
Go ahead.
查吧
Push the button.
按键啊
I'm good. No, I'm fine. I trust you.
没什么 我很好 我信任你
Oh, my gosh!
我的天啊
Hey, guys.
伙计们
You want some red stuff that reminds you of wine?
想喝点红色的像酒的东西吗
- Sure. - Yep, I do.
-当然 -我也是
So, when's this exhibit open?
展会什么时候开
I don't know. Maybe the details are in Jay's phone.
我不知道 细节大概还在杰的手机里
But I hope not,
不过我希望不是
because everything is very secret on there.
毕竟那里面装的都是秘密
Don't know if you caught that subtle cue.
你们大概也看出来了
She's mad at me.
她在生我的气
He did something very terrible
他做了很可怕的事
that he doesn't want me to know about.
又不愿意让我知道
"Very terrible"?
很可怕
Until you tell me what it is,
除非你告诉我
I'm gonna think the worst possible thing,
不然我会联想到最坏的可能
like maybe you killed somebody.
比如你杀了个人
But you don't have the stomach for that, do you?
不过你估计没那个能耐 是吧
Thank you so much for coming.
真高兴你们能来
I know how busy you all are with work and errands
我知道你们都忙着工作和杂事
and snarking about me on your cellphone.
还有卑鄙地在短信里说我闲话
Let it go, Claire.
别纠结这事了 克莱尔
Honestly, Phil, i don't know how you do it.
说实话 菲尔 我不知道你是怎么忍受的
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你是怎么忍受的
Compromise and compassion.
退一步海阔天空
She wasn't really asking you.
她不是真的在问你
Hey, hey! Here comes Luke.
卢克来了
What do we say we were doing today?
我们该说我们今天干了什么
When has Luke ever showed any interest in what we do?
什么时候卢克关心过我们干了什么
Okay, but be cool.
好吧 放轻松
If he finds out you were tracking his phone,
如果他发现你追踪了他的手机
he'll think we don't trust him.
他会认为我们不信任他
Ooh. Plus, then I could never do it again.
可不是 而且我也就不能继续追踪了
Hey, guys!
你们好啊
What's up?
你好
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
It was fine, you know.
还不错 你们知道的
We don't know. How would we know?
我们不知道 我们怎么会知道
Oh, we just mean what did you do?
我们只是问问而已
Not like, what did you do?
不是在问你都做了些什么
And we're just like, "Hey, what -- what'd you do?"
只是顺口一问"嗨 你都做了些什么"
You guys are acting weird.
你们表现得好奇怪
No, we're not. You are.
我们没有 你才奇怪
What did you do today?
你们今天都做了些什么
- We just stayed home - We went shopping.
-我们只是待在家里 -我们去购物了
Online shopping at home for pants.
在家里网购裤子
We both needed pants.
我们俩都需要裤子
I told you he was gonna ask.
我跟你说过了他会问起的
Wait a minute.
等一下
Was that your drone today?
今天那是你的遥控飞机吗
Were you spying on us?
你们在暗中监视我们吗
I'm sorry. Your mom made me do it.
对不起 是你妈妈逼我做的
She thought you were smoking grass.
她以为你在吸大麻
Grass? Claire.
大麻 克莱尔
No one says grass.
现在没人用大麻这个词了
I never said grass.
我没说过是大麻
It's not that crazy an idea.
这种想法也不是那么疯狂
We weren't smoking anything.
我们什么都没有吸
Manny would never.
曼尼永远不会做那种事
Thank you, mom.
谢谢 妈妈
He's so judgy about those things.
他总是很嫌弃那种事情
The only reason why I walk that stupid dog
我遛那条蠢狗的唯一原因
is so that I can smoke my cigars in peace.
就是我可以安静的抽会儿烟
I can't believe you were spying on us.
我简直不敢相信你监视我们
You have to stop being so suspicious, Claire.
你不能再这么疑神疑鬼的了 克莱尔
It's okay to trust people.
你要学会相信别人
Some people. Other people, who knows?
某些人可以 其他人 鬼知道
You turn your back for one second,
你就疏忽了一秒钟
and they have a whole other family
他们就不知在什么鬼地方
on the bad side of town.
组建了一个新家庭
You are my other family from the bad side of town.
你就是我组建的新家庭
Look, I can't stand this all night.
我不能一晚上都得忍受这些指责
I loaned someone money, Gloria.
我借钱给别人了 歌洛莉亚
I didn't consult you. I knew you'd be pissed.
我没有征求你的意见因为我知道你会生气
She's just a friend.
她只是一个朋友
"She"?
"她"
Is this the woman
这就是那个
that you've been dreaming about at night,
你夜里梦见的女人吗
that you've been making the sexy noises and saying,
你甚至用性感的嗓音叫她
"Baby, baby"?
"宝贝 宝贝"
What the hell are you talking about?! No?!
你这是在说些什么 当然不是
Then prove it! Give me the phone!
那就证明一下 给我你的手机
Honestly, you people --
实话说 你们这群人
and by that, I mean straight people are ridiculous!
我指的是你们这些直人 简直太可笑了
Everyone's entitled to a little bit of privacy.
每个人都有权力拥有一些隐私
Says the guy who forced me to
逼我说出朋友的秘密的人
tell him our friend's secret.
还好意思说出这种话
Okay, that's different.
好吧 那是不一样的
That was gossip,
那是八卦
- and gossip belongs to everyone. - Okay.
-八卦是属于所有人的 -好吧
Just keep your nose out of other people's phones.
别老惦记着别人的手机了
You either trust them or you don't.
你要么就相信他们要么就不
Give me that.
把手机给我
- Ha! Yes. - Give it back. Give it --
-终于拿到了 -还给我 还给
No, but you can have mine,
不行 但你可以拿我的看
'cause I have nothing to hide.
因为我光明磊落
I'll take that.
我要了
Oh, my god. Mom, no, please, stop.
天哪 妈妈 不要这样做
Here, here. Wait. Let me help you.
在这 在这 等等 我帮你拿出来
It's crazy, right?
这太疯狂了 对吧
Ha ha. No, I knew it.
我就知道
"L.O.L.
笑死了
Do you think Brett likes his coffee black
你觉得布雷特喜欢喝黑咖啡
[calf小腿与half一半 音似]
or with calf-and-calf?"
还是一半咖啡一半水
Okay, I admit it. I have a problem.
好吧 我承认 我是有问题
But I only told one person. It was too juicy.
但我只告诉了一个人 这消息太劲爆了
And Crispin said he wouldn't tell anyone.
而且克里斯宾说了他会保守秘密
This is from Longines.
这条是朗吉尼斯发来的
Oh, that lying Crispin. Give me that.
那个骗子克里斯宾 把手机还给我
I cannot believe he betrayed my trust.
我不敢相信他背叛了我的信任
Now Pepper's chiming in.
现在胡娇也插进来了
Jackals, all of them.
大骗子 所有人
Oh, that Pepper.
胡娇真会说笑
Oh, my g--
我的天
Uncle Mitchell was helping you get me a birthday present?
你让米奇尔叔叔帮你给我买生日礼物吗
Yeah, I wanted to make you dinner
是的 我想给你做饭
and get you a nice bottle of wine,
然后送你一瓶上好的红酒
The one he served at new year's
那瓶他在新年夜给我们喝的
you said you liked.
你说你很喜欢
Ooh, I did like that wine.
我确实喜欢那瓶红酒
I'm sorry I ruined the surprise.
我很抱歉我把惊喜给毁了
You should be.
你应该觉得抱歉
What did you think I was doing, anyways?
要不然你以为我在干什么
Give me some credit.
你应该信任我才对
Oh, well, then, maybe we could just call it even,
或许我们可以算是扯平了
since he typed, "I'm just surprised
因为他说 我只是很吃惊
She remembered coming to my house that night."
她还记得那天晚上来过我家
To which you responded, "Bahahahahahaha"
你回复说 啊哈哈哈
with like five exclamation points.
后面还有五个感叹号
Seems fair.
很公平
Did you find what you were looking for?
找到你要找的东西了吗
No.
没有
She's a waitress at the club.
她是俱乐部的服务员
Her boyfriend crashed her car, so I helped her,
她的车被男朋友砸了 所以我帮了她
because we have that fun game where I order salad
因为我们之间有个有趣的游戏
and she brings me french fries.
每次我点沙拉她都给我上薯条
But I never dreamt of her.
但是我从来没梦见过她
Last night, I had a nightmare.
昨天晚上我做了个噩梦
Joe got out onto a ledge of a tall building.
乔爬到一栋高楼的天台上
I couldn't get to him.
我救不到他
I was very upset,
我特别着急
and I think I might have cried a little in my sleep,
我可能在梦里还哭了
which might have sounded like sex to you,
你可能觉得那听起来很色情
which I don't love.
这点我很不喜欢
But that's the "Baby" I was talking about.
但乔才是我喊的那个"宝贝"
Really?
真的吗
That's scary.
很吓人
Yes!
是啊
Why in god's name
苍天在上
would I need to dream about another woman?
我怎么会梦到别的女人
Now that you say it out loud,
你这么一说
it does seem kind of crazy.
我也觉得的确很离谱
I'm not proud of this, but the dream wasn't about Joe.
不骄傲地说 我并没有梦到乔
It was about this little baby right here.
而是这个小宝贝
That's right.
没错
You almost fell off a ledge, and daddy was so scared.
你差点从天台上掉下去 吓死爸爸了
Oh, my gosh. It's us!
我的天 是我们
All over the place.
全都是
I don't know how I feel about this.
我不知道现在是什么感觉
Okay, okay, now, see -- look how much you gossip.
你看 你有多喜欢八卦
Haley managed to capture it on film.
海莉都用胶片捕捉到了
And look at you, smiling ear to ear.
再看看你 笑得见牙不见眼
You know you love it when I give you the dirt.
你知道你最爱听我说八卦了
Oh, which reminds me,
这倒是提醒我了
guess who got kicked out of a hotel bar
猜猜谁刚因为向服务生乱献殷勤
for making unwanted advances at the waitstaff?
被赶出大堂酒吧了
I don't want to know. It's none of my business.
我不想知道 那不关我的事
Okay.
好吧
Jotham. Zaniel. Sal.
约坦 赞尼尔 还是萨尔
Just tell me!
告诉我吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Good god, look at those lines on my face.
老天 看看我脸上的皱纹
When did I get so old?
我什么时候变得这么老了
Their smile lines because you're holding your son
那是笑纹 因为你正抱着你的儿子
who you love, who you had to protect in your dream.
你爱他 在睡梦中都要保护他
She is a great photographer,
她是个很棒的摄影师
even though it's embarrassing
虽然每个人都盯着我的
that everyone's staring at my six-pack.
六块腹肌 让我很不好意思
She is really good.
她真的很棒
Have you seen my photo?
你看到我的照片了吗
Has Gloria seen this?
歌洛莉亚看到了吗
Gloria see what?
歌洛莉亚看到什么
I think I look good.
我觉得我看起来不错
Wow. She didn't even see me in there.
她都没看到照片里也有我
Oh, my god! What are you guys doing here?!
天啊 你们来干什么
Alex invited us.
艾丽克斯邀请我们来的
You? How did you know where this was?
你 你怎么知道是在这里的
Uh, the flier fell out of your backpack.
传单从你的背包里掉出来了
Liar.
骗人
Mom made me.
妈妈逼我的
We came to be supportive.
我们是来支持你的
I told you not to come here. This is such a violation!
我告诉你们不要来的 这太不尊重人了
She just did it to me, too.
她也对我这样
She read my texts.
她看了我的短信
That's nothing.
那没什么
She totally used a drone to spy on me.
她用了个遥控飞机监视我
Use of the drone was completely justified.
我有正当理由使用遥控飞机
- What is wrong with you?! - What are you talking about?
-你有病吗 -你在说什么
All right, knock it off.
行了 别吵了
You have no idea how hard it is to be a parent,
你们根本不知道做家长有多难
to figure out what's going on with your kid
要费尽心思打探孩子们的状况
when all you get is a grunt or a "Fine"
你们只会咕哝或者说"还行"
or a flick of the hair.
或者甩甩头发
It's my job to protect you
保护你们是我的责任
and make sure you're making good choices.
要保证你们做的选择是对的
And if I step over the line every now and again
如果我在这样做的时候
when I'm doing that, tough.
偶尔有点过分 难免
Knowing you're safe is the only thing
只有知道你们平安
that lets me sleep at night.
我晚上才能睡着
I thought it was the wine.
我还以为是靠酒精
Congratulations, Haley.
恭喜你 海莉
For what?
恭喜什么
Someone just bought your photo
有人刚刚买下了你拍的那张
of this beautiful lady.
这位美女的照片
First one sold.
今天卖出的第一张
Oh, my god!
天啊
Someone paid for something that I made! Me!
有人花钱买了我的作品 我的
I am so psyched we were here for this!
我真高兴大家能在这里一起见证
Me too!
我也是
Now you're glad we're here, huh?
你现在高兴我们来了吗
I got to admit,
我必须承认
that's a gorgeous picture of you.
你这张照片美极了
I'm in it, too, dad.
里面也有我 爸