摩登家庭 第五季 Modern Family Season 5 第15集: The Feud

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 詹姆斯·R·巴格多纳斯

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·安德森-埃蒙斯


台词
If I take something to help me sleep,
如果我吃点什么来催眠
I'll be groggy for the meeting.
明天开会就会昏昏沉沉的
But if I don't take anything and I don't sleep,
但如果我什么也不吃 就睡不着
I'll be groggy for the meeting, you know?
明天开会还是会昏昏沉沉的
I was up for re-election as social chair
我在再次竞选当地房地产经纪人团体的
of our local realtors group.
联谊会主席
The vote was tonight.
今晚进行投票
I was so nervous,
我超级紧张
I could barely hear Claire's pep talk.
基本没在听克莱尔为我鼓励
Why did I beg Mitchell
我为什么求米奇尔
to introduce me to this developer?
介绍我认识这个开发商
You're right. We'll know soon enough.
你说得对 我们很快就会知道了
I'm gonna go upstairs, see if I can get some sleep.
我要上楼了 看看能不能睡着
Love you.
爱你
I hope so, too.
我也希望这样
Hello?
你好
Hey, Gil.
格尔
No, no, no. You -- you didn't wake me.
没没没 你没吵醒我
Um, so, you hear anything, or...
你有听到什么消息吗
Hey, Dunphy.
邓菲
Just wrapping up a phone call with this jackass.
稍等我挂断这个蠢货的电话
I got to run, Dunphy.
我得挂了 邓菲
I got a late meeting with some jackass.
晚上得跟个蠢货见面
What's going o-- what's going on?
什么情 什么情况
The people have spoken, Dunphy.
大家都表态了 邓菲
I'm in. You're out.
我当选了 你出局了
Sorry to have to tell you that in private.
很抱歉不得不私下告诉你
Was it even close?
票数接近吗
No! I have a mandate --
不 我现在受命要做个工作
Not the kind you hide from your wife, either.
不是需要跟老婆隐瞒的那种
I can't believe it. I'm a one-termer?
难以置信 我才任一届吗
That puts me alongside Henry Eustace Tyler
那我就跟亨利·尤斯塔斯·泰勒
and Art Wagner!
还有阿特·瓦格纳一样了
Never met Art Wagner.
从没见过阿特·瓦格纳
They took away his realtor's license after Gategate.
"Gategate"事件后 他的经纪人执照被吊销了
Okay, enough history, "Done-for."
别再追忆历史了 "蹬腿"
Fork over the hardware.
快把东西交出来
Gil, as my predecessor told me,
格尔 正如我的前任对我说的那样
respect the office, respect the medallion.
尊重办公室 尊重奖章
Ooh, shiny.
真够闪的
How often do you clean this thing?
你多长时间清理一次这玩意儿
Every time I shower.
我每次洗澡的时候
Well, don't worry. It's gonna get a good buffing tonight
别担心 晚上这奖章
when it's swinging against the back of my wife's head.
在我老婆脑后摇晃时就能好好磨光一下了
That is not respecting the medall--
这可不是尊重奖章的表现
家 庭
摩 登
第五季 第十五集
So, after we pick up my allergy medication,
等我们拿完我的过敏药
you drop Manny and I at the museum.
你把我和曼尼载到博物馆
Why do you even have to go?
你为什么非得去
Ay, other mothers are going to the field trip, too.
其他母亲也会参加这次活动
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not going to be all over you,
我不会缠着你
trying to suffocate you.
让你感觉压抑的
Don't talk like that.
别那样说话
I hate crowded elevators.
我讨厌拥挤的电梯
Only one thing worse --
只有一件事更讨厌
When they stop and you get trapped.
那就是电梯停了 你被困在里面
Actually, there's one thing even worse than that.
其实 还有一件事更讨厌
It's okay, sir. There's no need to panic.
没关系 先生 不用怕
Getting trapped with him.
跟他一起被困住
I don't even know the guy's name.
我不知道这家伙的名字
He belongs to my club.
他跟我同个俱乐部的
But for whatever reason,
但不知道为什么
he has the knack for showing up
他总是有办法
when I'm at my absolute worst.
在我最糟糕的时候出现
Be right back.
马上回来
[撅起嘴来]
Here, let me help you.
来 我来帮你
Maybe we should help someone else.
也许我们该帮帮别人
Oh, don't be frightened.
别害怕
Big step!
跨大步
Who's next?
谁是下一个
I'm sorry. Pepper's getting a what for your wedding?
抱歉 胡娇要给你们的婚礼找什么
A D.P.
一名摄指
No!
不是
No, a director of photography.
不 是摄影指导
Yeah, apparently, he's a big deal.
显然 他是个大咖
He won a Golden Globe.
他获得过金球奖
No, you win an Oscar.
不 奥斯卡是靠实力赢的
You buy a Golden Globe.
金球奖是花钱买的
So he can only meet with us this morning.
他只能今早跟我们见面
Is -- is there any way you could pick Lily up from school?
你今天能去学校接莉莉吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I can.
行啊 行 没问题
I'll -- I-I'll take her to the park. That's good.
我会 我会带她去公园 很好
It'll get my mind off this meeting with your friend.
这样我就不会去想跟你朋友见面的事了
I am so nervous.
我好紧张
I haven't had a sales meeting in...forever.
我很久没开过销售会议了
I'm a little rusty.
现在有点迟钝了
Do you remember when we used to call you "Little rusty"?
你还记得我们以前总叫你小迟钝吗
I was 8,
我那时才8岁
and I can still cancel this meeting.
现在我还是可以取消这次会面
Fine. I got to go. I got to --
好吧 我得挂了 我得
I don't know what I have to do.
我不知道我得干什么
What is this?
这是干什么
I'm sweating off weight for my wrestling match.
我在为了我的摔跤比赛流汗减重
I slept in this.
我就是穿这个睡觉的
Does this have anything to do with why we're out of plastic wrap?
这就是为什么我们找不到塑料包装用吗
Oh, it's the bottom layer.
那是最里面一层
And I've got some news for you --
而且我告诉你吧
It's not keeping me fresh.
那东西并不能让我保持新鲜
Okay. Um, you're gonna be late.
好吧 你要迟到了
You got to get undressed in the backseat.
你在后座脱衣服吧
Ooh, got any pointers for him?
要给他什么指示吗
Do you girls have to move that now?
你们非得现在搬这个吗
Well, I've been lonely.
我最近感觉很孤单
Having a mirror in my room will be like having company!
屋子放面镜子会让我感觉有个伴
Ugh, your daughter's a parakeet.
你女儿真是只害怕孤独的小鹦鹉
Careful.
小心点
Stop saying that. I think I know what I'm --
别再说了 我知道我在
Oh, one second.
等一下
- Oh, my God. - Hello!
-天啊 -你好
No, this is a good time.
不会 现在正合适
- Haley! - All right. Geez!
-海莉 -好了 天啊
No, I just got to help my sister out with something.
没事 我在帮我妹妹做点事儿
Okay. Bye.
再见
Okay, let's just put this down for a second.
我们把这个放下一会儿
Oh, my God.
天啊
- What? - I don't think this is gonna fit.
-怎么了 -恐怕这面镜子放不下
You'll have to get a smaller mirror.
你得找一面小点的镜子
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊 天啊
Haley, you'll still be the same size in it.
海莉 换面镜子你身材又不会变
No!
Oh, my God! We're trapped!
天呐 我们被困住了
Well, it -- it's -- it's not such a huge disaster.
这 这 这没什么大不了的
You know, you'll just be a little late for school.
只是你上学会迟到一会儿而已
Make up your mind! Which is it?!
再好好想想 到底是哪样
Oh, my god. I'm missing a text.
天呐 我错过了一条短信
Just got real, didn't it?
来真的了 是不是
Who sent you?!
谁派你来的
Come on. We have to go. We can't be late.
快点 我们得走了 可不能迟到
I am so excited. Aren't you?
我太激动了 你呢
- Oh, no. - What? What's happening?
-不是吧 -什么 怎么了
How are you ruining this?
又要搞砸吗
There's a report of lice in Lily's class.
莉莉的班上有虱子
Ugh. It's probably from Portia.
估计是从波西亚那传来的
You know, she is always so filthy.
她总是特别脏
They had to kick her out of swim buddies
他们不跟她一起游泳了
because she left a ring around the pool.
因为她有次落了个游泳圈在泳池周围
We should probably cancel our meeting
我们大概应该取消会议
and pick Lily up ourselves, huh?
亲自去接莉莉
Probably? We have to!
不是大概 是必须
We can't risk infecting Claire
我们不能为了
just so we can keep a meeting
和全国最棒的婚礼摄影师见面
with the top wedding photographer in the state.
就让克莱尔有被传染虱子的风险
No. No.
不 不
I am calling her.
我这就打给她
Yeah, it's the right thing to do...
没错 这就对了
...even though it's like a 1% chance
即使基本没可能
of her actually catching anything
会传染给她
and a 100% chance of us freaking her out.
倒是很可能吓死她
Well, now, wait.
别 等等
Are we being selfish here, Cam?
我们是不是有点自私 小卡
Maybe. Go on.
也许 说下去
Well, if-- if we alarm her just so
要是我们提醒她
that we can have a clear conscience,
只是为了不让自己良心不安
doesn't that make us...
会不会显得我们太
- Monsters. - ...monsters.
-冷酷 -冷酷
Wouldn't we be doing her a favor
我们何不帮她个忙
by not telling her and sparing her all that worry?
就不告诉她 省得她担心呢
Second huge favor of the day,
今天帮她的第二个大忙
after you got her a meeting with your client.
你还帮她约了你的客户和她见面
Mm. I'm -- I'm starting to feel bad about this.
我有点负罪感
What, because we're doing so many favors,
怎么了 因为我们帮了她太多忙
Claire will never be able to pay us back?
可克莱尔却报答不了吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Nope, she does not need the stress, Cam.
好 就不给她添加压力了 小卡
Yep. That's it. No more favors for Claire.
好的 就这样 不再帮克莱尔了
No!
不帮了
Look at us!
看我们
Two blondes, having fun!
两个金发女郎 真开心
Hey, buddy!
伙计
My match is coming up.
比赛快开始了
Got any final dad-vice?
有什么最后的"父建"
Starting to sound natural, right?
这个词开始听习惯了吧
You know what? Just get out there and enjoy yourself.
没别的 去好好享受比赛就好了
You showed real character trying a new sport.
你尝试了一项新的运动 很棒
No matter what happens, I couldn't be prouder.
不管结果如何 我都为你骄傲
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 爸爸
You bet. Go get 'em!
加油 打败他们
That may be the best part about being a parent.
这可能是当家长最棒的一件事
Whatever's going on in your personal life,
不管你自己的生活如何
when your kid's happy, you're happy.
你的孩子高兴 你也会高兴
A happy kid is like an antidepressant,
一个开心的孩子就像抗抑郁药
but a natural one,
而且是纯天然的
not the kind your husband has to find
不是需要背着老公藏在
in your jewelry drawer.
首饰盒里的那种
Enough said about that!
说多了
Hey, Gil.
格尔你好
Oh, whoops! I'm sorry, man.
真抱歉啊
I hope I didn't blind ya.
希望没晃瞎你眼睛
Although you might not want to see what's next.
尽管你可能不会想看接下来的画面
Our kids are wrestling each other.
我们的孩子要比赛摔跤
- Are you kidding? - Nope!
-你在开玩笑吧 -没有
There's my little bra-snapper right there.
那个就是我的小选手
He's a beast, man.
他可是很生猛的
No, uh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊
No, I get it.
我明白
This is when you try to intimidate me.
你想吓唬我
No! No. Hey, good luck.
不不 祝你好运
Hey, did you ever hear about those
你听没听说过
illegal baby-fighting rings they got in the border?
边境那些非法的童子摔跤比赛
That's not a real thing.
那都是假的
Yeah, wife and I brought him down there.
我和我太太带他去参加过
Won a whole carload of chickens.
赢了一整车鸡回来
See you out there, man.
回头见了伙计
That never happened!
那根本没有的事
Watch yourself! Watch yourself!
注意 注意
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
No need. You worked hard.
不需要了 你很努力了
I just want you to have fun.
我只希望你开心就好
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 爸爸
Also, I'd like to revise
另外我还想修正一下
what I said to you in the car about biting.
我在车上跟你说的咬人的事
Manny, they have everything here--
曼尼 这里什么都有
the rainforest experience, the hurricane booth,
雨林体验 飓风室
discovering the body --
人体解析
We have that one in Colombia, too, but --
这个哥伦比亚也有 只是
but a different kind.
形式不同
- Oh, no. - What?
-不 -怎么了
You don't hear that?
你没听到吗
It's my new shoes. They're squeaking.
是我的新鞋 吱吱响
Then walk softer.
那就轻点走
Oh, great.
完了
It sounds like the floor's made of cat toys.
地板就像猫玩具做的
- I'm screwed! - Why?
-我完了 -为什么
Why? Because these kids make fun of everything.
为什么 因为这些孩子会取笑任何事
Hand them this, it'll stick with me forever.
让他们揪着这事 我会永世不得脱身
That's what happened to mumbles.
咕哝就是这样
Hey, Manny, come with us.
曼尼 来跟我们走
Let's go, mumbles.
走吧 咕哝
One time!
就那一次
Let's go.
走吧
Just go on without me.
我不去了
I'm just gonna stand here.
我就在这站着吧
What -- forever?
永远站着吗
What happened to him?
他这是怎么了
He didn't used to be that self-conscious
上高中前 他没有这么强烈的
before high school.
自我意识
He used to go around in his poncho,
他以前就披着斗篷
play the pan flute.
吹着排箫
Ay, I miss my little old Manny.
真想念我的小曼尼
Manny, you care too much about what other people think!
曼尼 你太在意别人怎么想了
I know that some of the mothers here
我知道这里有些母亲
want to make fun of me
也想取笑我
because of my accent and my bouncy bosom.
因为我有口音和有弹性的胸部
But they don't. You know why?
可她们没有 知道为什么吗
Because I don't care. Because I walk with confidence.
因为我不在乎 因为我充满自信
And so can you. Let's go.
你也可以 我们走
This place sucks so bad.
这地方真差劲
Sure does, giggles.
可不是么 咯咯笑
One time!
我就那么笑了一次
Okay, she's not leaving.
好吧 她还没走
You got to lure her away from the staircase.
你得把她从楼梯上引开
She'll trust you.
她肯定相信你
You're kind of dressed like an animal trainer.
你穿得像个驯兽员
Why do you keep calling it a "She"?
你为什么一直觉得它是母的
Well, because "He"s don't look at me like that.
因为公的不会那样看我
My god, is she gonna sleep all day long?
天啊 她打算睡上一整天吗
Okay, that, coming from you?
真的吗 你还嫌人家睡得多
The possum's actually laughing.
那负鼠肯定乐坏了
And, besides, I mean, it's obviously not sleeping.
而且 它显然没在睡觉
What else would she be doing?
她还能干什么
Playing...?
装[玩]...
Playing...what?
玩...什么
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
[Playing possum 俗语: 装死,装睡;装傻]
Playing possum, the one thing
装死 人人都知道
that absolutely everyone knows possums do.
这是负鼠最擅长干的事
Ha, ha! I got you!
骗到你了
I was playing possum on you by pretending --
我像负鼠那样跟你装傻呢 我假装
Yeah, no, no, no, no, no. Don't even.
不 别糊弄我 想都不要想
No, my god.
不 上帝啊
Mom's not even here until 5:00.
妈妈要到5点才能回家
And you ate our only power bar.
你还把唯一一个能量棒给吃了
Well, that's probably what attracted it!
可能就是那个把它吸引来的
You know, we got to throw something at it.
我们得朝它扔点儿什么
Fine.
好吧
Are you crazy?!
你疯了吗
Mr. Perlowe will be right with you.
博洛先生马上就来见您
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
I was so nervous before, but I think I really got this.
我之前特别紧张 不过我觉得我能搞定
Oh, no!
不是吧
What? What's happening?
什么 怎么了
How are you ruining this?
又要搞砸吗
Why does everybody say that?
为什么每个人都这么说我
The -- the director of photography
那个 我们今早见的
we met with this morning --he's turning us down.
摄像指导拒绝了我们
Why?
为什么
"Creative differences."
创意分歧
He suggested one of us wear a hidden camera
他建议我们其中一人在襟花上
in our boutonniere.
装个隐藏相机
[模仿著名电影A Room With A View: 看得见风景的房间]
He called it "Groom with a view."
他管这个叫"看得见风景的新郎"
Somebody got it into his head to call it the "Cam-cam."
某人却想把它叫做"小卡摄影"
Then there was a lot of foot-stomping
于是就有了各种跳脚
and cane-snapping and monocle-smashing.
折手杖 摔单眼镜
[Mr. Peanut: 拿手杖戴单片眼镜的卡通形象]
Who is your wedding photographer -- Mr. Peanut?
你们的婚礼摄影师是谁 小花生先生吗
It's a director of --
他是指导
- It's a wedding. - Sorry I'm late.
-婚礼而已 -抱歉我迟到了
Jim Perlowe,
吉姆·博洛
this is my sister, Claire Dunphy.
这是我姐姐 克莱尔·邓菲
Hi. A pleasure to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Listen, I went by the construction site this morning,
我今天早上路过工地了
and those condos are gonna be fantastic --
那些公寓肯定会建得非常棒
Assuming, of course, you get the right closets and blinds.
当然 前提是要有好的衣柜和百叶窗
Of cour-- appears the meeting has already started, so, okay!
看来会议已经开始了 那么 好吧
Yes, it has! Bye-bye, Mitchell!
是的开始了 再见 米奇尔
- Shall we? - Yes, absolutely! So...
-我们继续吗 -是的 当然
Hey, sleepy!
你好啊小懒虫
Long nap today.
今天午睡得真久
Claire must've really worn you out at the park, huh?
你和克莱尔肯定在公园玩得很累吧
Yeah.
是的
Do you want to lie down with me, daddy?
你想和我一起躺着吗 大爸
Oh, honey, the day I answer no to that question...
亲爱的 我拒绝这个要求的那一天
...is today.
就是今天
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I got to call daddy.
我打电话给二爸
You should know that it's not just our low prices
你应该知道我们的优势不仅在于
that set us apart.
价格低廉
It's our level of experience.
我们还有丰富的经验
You know,I have seen it before
我以前见过
a new guy walks into an irregular-shaped space,
一个新手走进一个不规则空间
and he's just like, "Ugh! Where do we even start?"
他会说 我们应该从哪开始呢
You start with measurements, maybe.
从测量开始 也许
Hey, Cam, what's up?
喂 小卡 什么事
Well, it's official. Someone has lice.
正式确认某人头上有虱子了
Daddy, hug me!
大爸 抱抱我
I would, but remember, the carpet's hot lava!
我也想啊 但是要记得这块地毯是岩浆
Yeah, hot lava!
是的 热的岩浆
Oh, my god. Are you sure?
天啊 你确定吗
I think so.
确定
Her head sounds like pop rocks.
她的脑袋跟跳跳糖一样噼啪响
You have to warn Claire.
你得警告克莱尔
Daddy, this game is mean.
大爸 这个游戏不好玩
Well, you know what, sweetie?
你知道吗 亲爱的
All right. No. J-just stay calm.
好吧 不 保持镇定
First of all, if there's anything that you need from me,
首先 如果你需要我做什么
anything at all,
不管是什么
I will be living at the embassy suites.
我就住在使馆套房
Secondly, there's -- there's no guarantee
其次 她也不一定
that she has it.
会被传染上
I mean, I'm with her right now.
我现在就和她在一起
I think I'd know.
如果她有虱子我会知道的
Yeah, I think I know.
好吧 我想我知道了
So, as you can see, all of them are modules,
所以 像你看到的 这些都是模板
So they can be customized for each unit -- Mitchell!
他们可以根据各个房间而定制 米奇尔
Hey! Hi!
你们好啊
So, claire, I need to talk to you.
那个 克莱尔 我需要跟你谈谈
Yeah, right -- right when we're done.
是 好 等我们谈完的
Just after the meeting.
等开完会之后
- We got pine, cedar... - It's kind of important.
- 我们有松木 杉木 - 这事很重要
A-actually, I got to take this call.
事实上 我得接这个电话
- Excuse me. - Okay.
-抱歉 -好的
What is going on with you?
你怎么了
Okay, so, you know how you've been scratching your head?
是这样 你发现你一直在挠头了吧
Oh, god. Is it that noticeable?
我的天 有这么明显吗
I-I have some kind of nervous tic.
我有点儿神经性痉挛
Yeah, there might be one of those in there, too.
是 可能也有这个原因
Um, so, lily brought home lice from school.
那个 莉莉在学校染上虱子了
What?
什么
Yeah, and, actually, I would've told you,
是的 事实上 我本来想告诉你的
but Cam thought that maybe --
但小卡觉得也许
You let me walk around
你让我顶着
with insects gnawing on my skull,
啃我脑壳的虫子走来走去
and you said nothing?
竟然不告诉我吗
Yeah, but, Claire --
是 但是克莱尔
Come here, little rusty.
给我过来 小迟钝
No, listen, you --
不 你听我说
What kind of monster puts their self-interest
什么样的禽兽为了自身利益
ahead of telling another human being
而不告诉另一个人
that they are going to get a parasite infestation?
他们会被传染寄生虫
I feel you would've done the same thing.
我觉得你会做同样的事
- Never. - No, Claire, stop it!
-绝不会 -不 克莱尔 住手
Uh, I got to get off to another meeting.
我得出发去开另一个会了
But, Claire, let's just cut to the chase.
克莱尔 我们别绕圈子了
You got my business.
这件事就交给你
Oh, super!
真是太棒了
Oh, I think we're way past handshakes, huh?
只是握手显然不够诚意吧
[洛杉矶自然历史博物馆]
Manny, stop disrespecting your ancestors.
曼尼 给你的祖先们一点敬意
It took them 6 1/2 million years to walk upright!
他们花了650万年才学会直立行走
Didn't you hear the tour guy?
你没听导览的介绍吗
"Duh."
当然
No, don't give me that attitude.
别给我摆这种脸色
No, I -- why is your face red?
没有 我 你的脸怎么红了
What?
什么
It must be my allergy medication.
肯定是我的抗过敏药
I must be overreacting to it!
我一定是对药物有过敏反应
Um, I'll get you some water.
我帮你拿点水吧
There's a fountain right over there.
那边就有个饮水机
Manny, where have you been all day?
曼尼 你一整天都跑哪儿去了
I was in the bird wing.
我一直在"翼展"区
Hilarious they call it that, no?
这名字起得真不错 对吧
Where's your mom?
你妈妈呢
She was just there.
她刚刚还在这儿
I think she's hiding.
她肯定藏起来了
She probably saw she and I were wearing the same outfit
她应该是看到我跟她撞衫了
and didn't want to get outdone...as usual.
怕被我比下去 一直都这样
Uh yeah, maybe.
也许吧
But the important thing
最重要的是我
is that I have fun out there, right?
能够享受这个过程 对吧
Okay, let's go over this again,
我们再重复一遍
'cause I feel like you're not listening.
因为我觉得你没懂我的意思
I need you to win.
你必须给我赢
Hey, Jay.
杰 你来了
Hey, Luke.
卢克
Don't let your dad get in your head.
别听你爸的
Get out there and do your best.
尽力就行了
All right.
没问题
What the hell was that?
你到底在想什么
He's wrestling Gil Thorpe's kid.
他的对手是格尔·索普的儿子
I hate that guy.
我恨死那家伙了
Always trying to make me feel like less of a man.
总是想方设法让我自惭形秽
The guy that took your necklace, right?
是拿走你的项链的那个家伙吗
- My medallion! - Call it what you want.
-那是我的奖牌 -随便你怎么叫
I'm just glad I don't have to help you with the clasp again.
我只是很高兴不用再帮你戴上它了
Jay, are you crying?
杰 你在哭吗
No!
当然不是
Referee sprayed some disinfectant on the mats.
裁判在座位区喷了消毒剂
I got some in my eye. You got a tissue?
我弄到眼睛里了 你有纸巾吗
Here you go.
给你
Keep it.
送你了
It's my wife's.
那是我老婆的
- Hey, dad! - Hey, son!
-老爸 -儿子
Good to see you.
你能来真好
Uh, the match is about to start... yeah?
比赛快要开始了
...which means it's about to finish.
也就是说 快要结束了
You see that little petunia he's wrestling?
他的对手看起来像棵矮牵牛花
Yes.
没错
You know Gil's dad?
你认识格尔他爸吗
I know he always sees me at my worst.
他总能看到我最糟糕的时刻
I really want this win, Phil.
这比赛一定要赢 菲尔
I can taste it, like metal.
非常非常想
Me, too. Metal.
我也一样
I don't know what it is with this guy,
我也搞不懂为什么
but no matter what I do,
但是不管我怎么做
I just can't win with him.
我就是赢不了他
That's the way I am with his son.
我跟他儿子也是这样的
And Time Warner Cable.
还有跟时代华纳电视公司打交道的时候
It's emasculating, you know?
感觉像被阉了一样憋屈
I mean, it's not a feeling a man should have.
这不是一个男人应该有的感觉
Jay, you know what the beginning of "Love" is?
杰 你知道爱的开头是什么吗
Oh, for god's sake, we're just talking here.
上帝啊 我们只不过随便聊聊
Why do you always have to make everything
为什么你总是要
bigger than it is?!
上纲上线
L.O.
你好[LO与Hello音似]
Hey, Phil, listen.
菲尔 听我说
Does your pharmacy carry lice shampoo?
你的药店有卖治虱子的洗发水吗
Lily got it at school.
莉莉在学校被传染了虱子
Ooh, away, scary robot!
走开 吓人的机器人
Away!
走开
I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了
Well, good. Neither can your hair pets.
很好 你头上的虫子也不能
- What? - Nothing.
-什么 -没事
Lily got lice from someone.
莉莉从什么人身上传染了虱子
- Portia. - Who else?
-肯定是波西亚 -还能是谁
You know what? Skip the pharmacy.
别去什么药店了
Just -- just borrow our lice kit.
我们那儿有治虱子的东西
It's in the basement. The key's under the mat.
在地下室 钥匙在地毯下面
Thank you, Phil. Thanks.
谢谢你 菲尔 谢谢
All right!
好了
Enough.. with scary robot!
可以了 吓人的机器人
But who wants to pretend to be a dog and ride in the car?
谁想扮成一只坐在车上的狗狗
I do!
Okay! Meet you at the door!
很好 我们门口见
And remember --
记着
we're gonna keep our head outside the window.
我们要把头伸出车窗外
- Fun! - Yeah, fun! Uh-huh!
-真有趣 -是啊 真有趣
Fun.
真是有趣
All right, the match is starting.
好了 比赛开始了
I feel that metal now in my mouth,
我感觉到对胜利的渴望了
like you were saying.
就像你之前说的一样
What if he loses?
万一他输了怎么办
Then we hide our disappointment.
那也不要表现出失望
Follow my lead. I've been doing it for years.
跟我学学 我都装了好多年了
The kid needs to know we support him no matter what.
孩子需要知道我们永远无条件支持他
- Come on, Luke! - Luke!
-加油卢克 -卢克加油
[洛杉矶自然历史博物馆]
All right. They're gone.
好了 他们走了
Okay. Let's get out of here.
好 我们赶紧走吧
Stay close.
靠我近点
Mom, you're unbelievable.
妈 你简直不可理喻[无与伦比]
Ay, that's sweet, but I know I look terrible.
你真会说话 不过我知道我看起来很糟
You come down on me for being self-conscious,
你责备我自我意识太强
then you run and hide because your face is red.
结果你自己因为脸变红了就躲起来
You're right.
你说得没错
I keep blaming the high-school boys
我一直怪其他高中生
for making you self-conscious,
老是害你难为情
and you're taking after me.
没想到是我造成的
We can assign blame when we're safely
等我们躲到安全的地方之后
behind our tinted windows.
再互相指责吧
- We're trapped! - No.
-我们被包围了 -才不是呢
When I was in the caveman exhibit,
当我在洞穴人展区的时候
I discovered fire exits.
我发现了防火出口
I'll explain to you why that's funny in the car.
上车以后我再跟你解释好笑在哪里
Follow me.
跟我来
No, Manny.
不行 曼尼
It's time for me to set a good example for you.
是时候给你树立一个好榜样了
Okay.
好吧
Mom, what are you doing?
妈 你要干嘛
I'm gonna show you that it's not important
我要证明给你看别人的想法
what other people think.
并不重要
What is important is that you stay true to yourself.
重要的是要坚持自我
It was the bravest thing my mom had ever done.
那是我妈妈做过最勇敢的事
Hey, everybody!
大家好
Uh, hear my squeaky shoes?
听到我这个吱吱叫的鞋子了吗
Pretty funny, isn't it?
太逗了 不是吗
That's right, it's me -- ol' squeaky shoes.
是啊 就是我 吱吱鞋
Crazy!
太疯狂了
Get a load of that pink shirt.
瞧瞧他那件粉衬衣
Aww, it's so pretty.
真是太漂亮了
Hey, Manny, nice top.
曼尼 上衣很美啊
Uh, but my shoes!
但你看我的鞋
What about 'em, pink top?
鞋怎么了 小粉红
It was the bravest thing he has ever done.
那是他做过最勇敢的事情
They call me "Pink top."
他们叫我小粉红
My hero.
我的英雄
Pink top.
小粉红
Hey! Whoo! Good fight!
比赛太棒了
We really blew it with Luke today.
今天我们搞砸了卢克的比赛
How could I do that?
我怎么可以那样做呢
My dad never missed an opportunity to let me know
我父亲从来不错过任何机会让我知道
when I disappointed him, and I do it to my grandkid.
我让他失望了 我也这么对待我的外孙
It's just as much my fault.
我也做得不对
I've seen what having a disapproving father
在我妻子身上 我清晰地看见了
has done to my wife.
一个不认同她的父亲的危害
I should've known better.
我应该做得更好的
Dang it.
该死
Buddy, I know you're upset.
伙计 我知道你不开心
You've got every right.
你绝对有权利那样
We made that wrestling match all about our stupid feud.
我们把自己的争执发泄到摔跤比赛上
That was wrong.
那是不对的
Forget about those jerks.
忘了那些人渣吧
We couldn't be anything but proud of you,
我们对你的感觉只有自豪
just like I'm super proud of your mom.
就好像我特别为你妈妈感到自豪一样
Let's repair this one first.
我们先处理眼前这个问题吧
We just don't want you to beat yourself up
我们只是不想让你因为输了比赛
because you lost.
而感到自责
I'm not.
我没有
I just started wrestling.
我刚开始学习摔跤不久
Sure, it would've been nice to win, but I tried my best.
当然 能赢固然好 但我尽力了
I just said "Dang it" Because I forgot to get a straw.
我刚刚说"该死" 是因为忘了拿吸管
Son of a gun! He's actually okay.
臭小子 他竟然没事
I don't buy it.
我才不信
Why? What are you talking about?
为什么 何出此言
No kid lets down his father and grandfather
没有孩子可以在让父亲和外公失望后
and is that okay with it.
还那么镇定自若
He's burying his feelings.
他在掩藏情绪
Or maybe he's just raised better than that.
也许他只是家教比较好
He knows it's pointless to fight other people's battles.
他知道参与别人的战争是没有意义的
It's all in the DNA, Phil.
这是基因里带的 菲尔
My old man has a problem with somebody?
我的老爹跟别人有矛盾的时候
Trust me
相信我
I'm looking for that guy's kid on the schoolyard.
我就在操场上找那个家伙的孩子了
It's how men work.
这是男人的处事方式
Or used to work.
曾经的处事方式
Maybe those thuggish Pritchett genes
也许那些嗜血的普里契特基因
got mixed with more evolved Dunphy genes,
混合了一些更先进的邓菲基因
resulting in a more elevated human being.
塑造了一个有着更高尚情操的人类
Oh, my god! He's attacking him!
天哪 他在攻击他
Hey! Hey! Get off my kid!
放开我的孩子
Hey. Hey! Get off my kid!
你才要放开我的孩子
Aah! You get off of my kid!
是你要放开我的孩子
Hey, hey! Get off my daughter's husband!
放开我女儿的老公
Would it kill you to call me your kid, Jay?
管我叫你的孩子会死吗 杰
Oh, my god. He was saving him.
天哪 原来他在救他
Oh. Have a good day.
祝你有愉快的一天
Well...all's well that ends well.
结果好 一切好
Yeah, yeah. Here we go.
是啊 我们走吧
Grab a seat, son.
坐一下 孩子
- Move. - Coming in.
-走吧 -这就来
I think, uh, probably just a regular burger.
我想 还是来个普通汉堡吧
I can't see it anymore. You think it's gone?
我看不到它了 你觉得它走了吗
It could be hiding.
可能藏起来了
I have an idea.
我有个主意
What are you doing?!
你要干什么
I'm gonna create a distraction
我准备分散它的注意力
so that we can make a break for it.
这样我们可以趁机跑出去
Give it a second to warm up.
给点时间预热
Okay.
好的
It's back!
它回来了
Oh, my gosh.
我的天哪
It's so dark down here.
这下面太黑了
Be careful, sweetie.
小心点 宝贝
What is going on down here?!
这下面是怎么了
All right, I got to admit something right here.
好吧 我不得不承认
You impressed me today, Luke.
今天你让我很受感动 卢克
That kid started choking.
那个孩子刚刚噎住了
You didn't see a rival or...
你眼里看到的不是竞争对手
...a chance to fight your family's stupid battles.
或是一个为自己家族而战的机会
You just saw somebody who needed help.
你看到的是一个需要帮助的人
And that makes you the biggest man in this whole car.
这让你成为了这辆车上最成熟的人
You just attacked him, didn't you?
你刚刚就是想攻击他 对不对
He made that choke sign.
他表现得像噎住了
I thought he was mocking my wrestling.
我以为他在嘲笑我刚才的比赛
- Let's go ahead and keep that to ourselves. - Yeah.
-这事我们自己知道就可以了 -是的
I'll get it.
我来开吧
Honey, I take back everything I ever said
亲爱的 我收回之前所说的
about this stupid invention.
所有关于这个发明的评价
It has a name
它有名字的
"The real head scratcher, T.M."
注册商标 "真感觉挠头器"
Well, come on in.
请进
Just want to say I'm sorry, "Doofy."
就是想跟你道个歉 小邓子
And yet you're still call--
那你还叫我
What your kid did today was amazing.
今天你孩子的所作所为太棒了
No hard feelings, right?
你不会记恨我的 对吧
Hey, Cam, hold off on that thing for a second.
小卡 手头上的事情先停一下
Lily, honey?
莉莉 亲爱的
Are you kidding me? It's all in good fun.
你开玩笑吗 一切都好
All right. Good.
那就好
Whoa! Who's this little dumpling?
这个小可爱是谁啊
Only my niece.
是我的侄女
If there's one thing she loves, it's piggy-back.
她最爱别人把她背在背上
No, I don't.
我没有啊
Yep! Hop on up there!
有 快上来
All right!
好吧
Who's this man?
这人是谁
You can call me uncle Gil!
你可以叫我格尔叔叔
Uncle Gil!
格尔叔叔
You two look great together!
你们两个看起来很和谐
Get in there! Yeah!
抱好了 对了
I'm telling you, these little buggers love me.
我跟你说 这些小家伙最喜欢我了
That's the plan! Yeah!
要的就是这个效果