敦刻尔克 Dunkirk

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 德语

影片类型: 剧情 / 历史 / 战争

导演: 克里斯托弗·诺兰

演员: 菲恩·怀特海德 / 汤姆·格林-卡尼 / 杰克·劳登 / 哈里·斯泰尔斯 / 阿奈林·巴纳德 / 汤姆·哈迪 / 马克·里朗斯 / 巴里·基奥恩 / 基里安·墨菲 / 詹姆斯·达西 / 肯尼思·布拉纳


台词
敦刻尔克
受敌方压制 英法联军撤至海边
"你们已被包围"
困于敦刻尔克 等候命运的降临
祈求奇迹出现
以逃出重围
English! I'm English!
英国人! 我是英国人! 英国人!
Allez, Anglais. Bon voyage.
走吧 英国佬 快溜吧
It's grenadiers, mate.
这里是掷弹兵团 伙计
Make way!
让开
Out of the way!
让开
Go, go, go!
走走走
Along the mole. All the way.
沿着防波堤 一路走过去
The ship's about to leave.
船就要开
Along the mole. All the way. The ship's about to leave.
沿着防波堤 一路走过去 船就要开了
1.陆
Where's the bloody air force?
我们的空军都死哪去了?!
2.海
The navy's requisitioned her.
海军要征用这船
They'll be back in an hour. My dad wants to be ready before then.
他们一小时内回来 父亲想在那之前准备妥当
They've told us to strip her and load those life jackets.
海军要我们清理船舱 给救生衣腾地方
Some men across the Channel, at Dunkirk, need taking off.
有些人在对岸的敦刻尔克 他们需要这船
Some men?
有些人?
3. 空
Check fuel, Fortis 1 and 2.
检查燃油 福蒂斯小队1号 2号
70 gallons.
70加仑(318升)
68 gallons, Fortis Leader.
68加仑(309升) 福蒂斯长机
Stay down at 500 feet to leave fuel
高度降至500英尺(152米) 节省燃料
for 40-minute fighting time over Dunkirk.
准备在敦刻尔克上空战斗40分钟
Understood. Vector 128, angels point five.
明白 航向128 高度500英尺(152米)
And keep an eye on that gauge, even when it gets lively.
随时注意仪表读数
Save enough to get back.
预留充足返航燃料
No French soldiers. No French soldiers. No.
不收法军 不收法军
No, no French. English only. English only past this point.
不不 不收法国人 只向英国人开放 只收英军!
No. It's a British ship. No, you have your own ships.
不 这艘是英国船 你们会有自己的
Get back. Get back.
退后! 退后!
No, you've got your own ships. This is a British ship.
你们的船会到的 这是英国船
No, get back.
退后!
Look, get the stretchers through. There are stretchers coming.
把担架抬过来 有担架来了
Get out of the way! Out of the way!
让开来! 别挡道!
Go, go, go. Along the mole. All the way.
沿着防波堤 一路走过去
The ship's about to leave. About to leave.
船快要开了 快开了
Along the mole. All the way.
沿着防波堤 一路走过去
Along the mole. Along the mole. All the way. All the way.
沿着防波堤 一路过去
No.
不行
No, English only. English only!
只收英国人! 只收英国人!
No!
不行
Ready on the stern!
船艉已就绪!
Yes, sir!
是 长官
Man the bowline!
升起船帆!
Any more room?
还有位置吗?
You have to get back!
退回去! 退回去!
That's two minutes.
只剩两分钟
You've missed it. You've missed it.
你们已经错过了 错过了
Is that the last one?
这是最后一个了吗?
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Break the line.
解掉船缆!
Come on! Come on!
出发! 出发!
Dunkirk's so far. Why can't they just load at Calais?
敦刻尔克太远了 怎么不到加来(法国)上船?
The enemy had something to say about it.
敌人可不答应
Ah, down here we're sitting ducks.
从这出发 他们可就成活靶子了
Keep 'em peeled. They'll come out of the sun.
保持警惕 敌机会在太阳方位出现
Up the line.
排队
Oi. We'll take it.
嘿 交给我们...
Drop the gangplank!
收起跳板!
Yes, sir!
是 长官
Take a run at it.
试着走过来!
Ready on the stern line, George.
把艉缆收好 乔治
Aren't you waiting on the navy?
不等海军的人了吗?
They've asked for the Moonstone, they'll have her.
他们要征用"月光宝石"号 那就给他们吧
And her captain.
船长跟着船走
And his son.
他儿子也去
Thanks for the help, George.
谢谢你来帮忙 乔治
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
You do know where we're going?
你知道我们去哪吗?
France.
去法国
Into war, George.
是去参战 乔治
I'll be useful, sir.
我会帮上忙的 先生
Bandit, 11 o'clock.
敌机 8点钟方向
Break.
散开
He's on me.
他咬住我了
I'm on him.
我对付他
1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8 One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight...
Oi, you two.
你俩 赶紧回去!
Get a shift on.
上岸归队!
Yeah, pull him tight. Tie a knot in it.
把这拉紧了 打个结
Back up the line. Both of you.
你们两个 退后
Off you go.
可以走了!
Off you go!
可以走了!
That last barrage has damaged the rudder.
上次轰炸把船舵给弄坏了!
Uh, okay...
呃...好的
Mr. Dawson!
道森先生!
One of ours, George.
咱们的飞机 乔治
On my mark, Fortis 2. Draw him left.
福蒂斯2号 听我口令 诱他到左舷
3、2、1 Three, two, one.
Mark.
机动
Clear.
搞定
Is he down?
他坠机了吗?
Yeah, he's down for the count.
对 他完蛋了
Fortis Leader, one bandit down.
福蒂斯长机 击落敌机一架
Fortis Leader, do you read?
福蒂斯长机 收到了吗?
Fortis 2, I have you to my port. I have no eyes on Fortis Leader. Over.
福蒂斯2号 你在我左舷 但我看不到长机 完毕
Understood, Fortis 1.
明白 福蒂斯1号
Orbit for a look.
绕圈搜寻...
How long, Lieutenant?
还要多久 上尉?
We need to run a new cable, sir. They're scrambling.
得换新缆绳 长官 旧的缠得厉害
Very well.
去吧
Colonel, you're gonna have to decide how many more wounded to evacuate.
上校 你得下决定了 还要撤离多少伤员
One stretcher takes the space of seven standing men.
一副担架就得挤掉7个人的位置
Excuse me.
对不起
- Rear Admiral. - Commander.
- 少将 - 中校
How's the perimeter?
防线如何?
Shrinking every day.
每天都在收缩
But between our rear guard and the French, we're holding the line.
不过后卫部队和法军 都还在坚守阵地
And the enemy tanks have stopped.
还有 敌人的坦克停下来了
Why have they stopped?
为什么?
Waste precious tanks
光靠空袭就够了 咱们已经是瓮中之鳖
when they can pick us off from the air, like fish in a barrel?
何必再耗费宝贵的坦克?
How long does London expect the army to hold out before we make terms?
在达成协议前 伦敦方面 还要我们守多久?
Make terms?
达成协议?
They're not stopping here. We need to get our army back.
德国人不会善罢甘休的 我们得把军队撤回去
Britain's next and then the rest of the world.
敌人下一步就是英国 然后就是称霸世界
Christ.
老天
I mean, you can practically see it from here.
在这几乎都能望见了...
What?
什么?
Home.
What about the French?
法国人怎么办?
Publicly, Churchill's told them, "Bras dessous."
台面上 丘吉尔说要"手挽着手"
Arm in arm, leaving together.
携手并肩 不离不弃
And privately?
私下呢?
We need our army back.
让咱们的人撤回来
How many men are they talking about, sir?
要撤多少人 长官?
Churchill wants 30,000. Ramsay's hoping we can give him 45.
丘吉尔的计划是3万人 拉姆齐中将希望能撤4万5千人
There are 400,000 men on this beach, sir.
这海滩上可挤了40万人 长官
We'll just have to do our best.
大家都尽力吧
Right, well, this mole stays open at all costs.
没错 要不惜一切代价 让防波堤保持畅通
We're in artillery range from the west. If anything else sinks here,
我们处在西侧敌人的炮火范围内 要是这儿有东西沉了
the mole's blocked and we're stuffed.
就会堵瘫整个防波堤
Can't we load from the beaches?
不能到海滩上装船吗?
Better than standing out here when the dive bombs come.
总比呆这儿挨炸要强
- It's impossible. - Too shallow?
- 不可能的 - 水太浅吗?
'Cause anything that drafts over three feet can't get near.
吃水超过3英尺(0.9米) 船就进不来
We don't have enough small boats to ferry men to the destroyers.
我们的划桨船也不够 没法把人分批送上驱逐舰
The mole it is, then, gentlemen.
那么先生们 全靠防波堤了
Hey!
Hey! Can you swim it?
嘿! 你能游过来吗?
Dad, can you get closer?
能不能再近点?
Can't risk it!
别冒险!
Hang on.
坚持住
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Wreckage below.
下面有残骸
Is it more of the 109?
109战机吗?
No.
It's Fortis Leader. Over.
是福蒂斯长机 完毕
You think he got out?
他逃出来没?
I didn't see a 'chute.
我没见到降落伞
Record his position.
记录长机坐标
Then set heading 128,
转至128航向 高度...
height 1,000. Over.
1000英尺(305米) 完毕
Vector 128, angels one. Understood.
航向128 高度1000英尺(305米) 明白
Fortis 2, what's your fuel?
福蒂斯2号 燃油状况?
50 gallons. Over.
50加仑(189升) 完毕
50 gallons.
50加仑(189升)
All right, keep letting me know.
好的 保持提醒
My gauge took a bit of a knock back there.
我的仪表刚才被打坏了
Shouldn't you turn back?
你要不要返航?
No, no.
不用
I'm fairly confident it's just the gauge.
相信只是仪表出了问题
- She's going down! - Cut her loose!
- 船要沉了! - 砍掉缆绳!
What about the wounded?
伤员们怎么办?
Abandon ship! Abandon ship!
全体弃船 弃船!
Cut her loose, and push her off!
砍掉缆绳 把船挪走!
We can't let her sink at the mole!
别让船沉在这儿!
Push the bloody boat off!
推下去!
Help us!
救命!
Do you want to come below?
你要不要下来?
It's much warmer.
里头更暖和
It's out of the wind.
甲板上风大
Here you go.
喝点吧
Leave him be, George.
别管他 乔治
He feels safer on deck.
呆在甲板上 他觉得更安全
You would too if you'd been bombed.
你被炸了也会有同感
U-boat.
U型潜艇
It was a U-boat.
是U型潜艇
Get him some more tea, George.
再给他倒杯茶 乔治
Right, we're about five minutes out,
好了 我们还有5分钟航程
so climb to 2,000. Over.
爬升至2000英尺(610米) 完毕
That's more fuel.
那样更费油吧
I know, but I don't want to get jumped again.
现在我可不想遭遇敌机
Let's get a decent altitude.
咱们先爬升上去
We can dive down on the bastards from above. Over.
然后再俯冲作战 完毕
Understood. Angels two.
明白 二号
Over.
完毕
Right, Highlanders.
好了 高地兵
Let's find you another ship.
再给你们找艘船吧
Come on.
快点
Everyone else, keep climbing. Climb on the deck.
所有人 继续爬 爬到甲板上
Climb on the deck.
爬到甲板上
Watch your heads on the rail. Watch it.
小心! 小心别碰到头了!
That's right, keep going down. Take a blanket.
往下走 拿上毯子
Down you go. Put this on, my love.
从这儿往下走 披上这个 亲爱的
Down you go. Keep going down.
往下走 一直往下走
There's a nice cup of tea for you down there.
底下给你们准备了热茶
Keep moving down.
一直往下走
Take a blanket.
裹上毯子
Try and make some room.
好了 挪一挪
Keep moving down, boys.
往下走 小伙子们
This way.
走这边
A cup of tea down there.
这里有茶可供饮用
There you go. Down there. Move down there.
这边 请往下走!
What's wrong with your friend?
你朋友怎么了?
He's looking for a quick way out.
他在找逃生捷径
In case we go down.
万一船沉了 就派上用场了
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿?
Dunkirk.
敦刻尔克
No, uh, no, no, we're going to England.
不 不 我知道 是回英格兰!
We have to go to Dunkirk first.
我们得先去敦刻尔克
Look, I'm not going back.
我不要回去!
I'm not going back.
我不要回去...
Look at it.
你瞧瞧!
If we go there, we'll die.
如果我们去了 就死定了!
I see your point, son.
我明白你的意思了 年轻人
Well, let's plot a course.
咱们绘个航线吧
You can take your tea below and warm up.
你先下去喝喝茶 暖暖身子
Peter, have we got space for a man to lie down?
彼得 给他找个地方休息下
Uh, yeah.
好的
Here, come on.
这里 来吧
Careful.
小心
Careful.
小心
Just in there.
就这里
I'll get you some more tea.
我去给你加点茶
Is he a coward, Mr. Dawson?
他是懦夫吗 道森先生?
He's shell-shocked, George.
乔治 他患了炮弹休克症
He's not himself.
现在神志不清
He may never be himself again.
搞不好一辈子都这样了
Here you are.
喝吧
40 gallons, Fortis 1.
40加仑(151升) 福蒂斯1号
40 gallons, understood.
40加仑(151升) 明白
Heinkel, 11 o'clock.
海因克尔轰炸机 11点钟方向
She's lining up to drop her load on that minesweeper.
它在轰炸队形里 目标是扫雷舰
Fighters?
战斗机呢?
Yeah, 109s off her starboard.
恩 都是109 在它右舷
I'm on the bomber.
我负责轰炸机
Got him! Got him!
打中了! 打中了!
Oh, she's turning. You must've damaged her.
它转向了 肯定被你击中了
Where's the escort?
护卫机呢?
Well, I got one of...
我击落一架...
Jesus!
噢! 上帝!
I'm going down.
我正在下坠
I'm on him. Bail out.
我缠住他 你跳伞
No, the swell looks good. I'm ditching.
海况良好 准备水上迫降
Don't leave us!
别抛下我们
Come back!
回来!
- Wait for us! - Help! Help us!
- 等等我们! - 救命!
Pick us up! Pick us up!
带我们走! 带我们走!
Come back!
回来!
Torpedo!
鱼雷!
Abandon ship! Abandon ship!
弃船!
Help!
救命!
Get us out of here!
把我们救出去!
Spitfires, George.
喷火战斗机 乔治
Greatest plane ever built.
史上最棒的飞机
You didn't even look.
你没看就知道啦
Rolls-Royce Merlin engines.
劳斯莱斯“梅林”发动机
Sweetest sound you could hear out here.
这是战场上最悦耳的声音了
Hello?
有人吗?!
Could you open the door?
把门打开!
Hello? Can you hear me?
喂 能听到我吗?
Open the door!
快开门哪!
Do you hear me?
能听见我吗?!
He wants to come out.
他想出来
What have you done? Locked him in?
你干了什么? 把他锁里头?
Let him out, for God's sake.
让他出来 天呐!
Hello?
有人吗?
Let me out!
让我出去!
You haven't turned around.
你们没有掉头!
No. We have a job to do.
没有 我们有任务在身
Job? This is a pleasure yacht.
任...任务? 这...这可是艘游艇!
You're weekend sailors, not the bloody navy.
你们...你们只是业余水手 又不是海军!
A man your age?
像你这把年纪的人
Men my age dictate this war.
像我这把年纪的人 有些正在主导这场战争
Why should we be allowed to send our children to fight it?
我们又凭什么 只让年轻人去战斗?
You should be at home!
你就该待家里头!
Well, there won't be any home if we allow a slaughter across the Channel.
如果这场战争蔓延到英国 我也就无家可归了
He's turning tail. I'm gonna get after him.
他掉头逃了 我去追他
Good luck.
祝好运
Watch your fuel. You're at 15 gallons.
留意燃油 你还有15加仑(57升)
15 gallons, understood.
15加仑(57升) 明白
Best of luck, Collins.
祝你好运 柯林斯
Collins, do you read?
柯林斯 你没事吧?
Oi! No! No!
不! 不!
Get off! Get off!
一边去!
Piss off, the both of you. It's too crowded.
滚开 船上太挤了!
You can't leave us!
你们不能撇下我们!
Make some room!
腾腾位子!
No!
不! 不!
No! Get off!
一边去!
You men, leave off. You'll capsize the boat.
你们快住手 船会翻掉的
She's gone over twice on the way out here.
来这的路上已经翻过两次了
You have to stay calm. There are plenty of boats.
冷静下来 船是够用的
Calm?
冷静?!
Wait till you get torpedoed, then tell us to be calm!
等你也被鱼雷炸了 再来扯这个吧!
You have life jackets?
你们有救生衣吗?
Yes, they do.
有 他们有的
Don't panic, boys. The water's not too rough
你们不要慌 海水还算平静
or too cold.
也不太冷
We're heading back to the beach.
我们先回海滩上
- Let's go to Dover! - Yeah!
- 咱们去多佛(英国)吧! - 对!
We can't make it across the Channel in this, lads.
这船没法渡过海峡 伙计们
We need to get back to the beach and wait for another ride.
我们得回到海滩上 等下一班船
You men in the water, float here, save your strength.
水里的弟兄们 保持体力
We'll come back for you.
我们会回来接你们的
Oars in!
提桨!
Together, pull!
提桨! 划!
Together, pull!
提! 划!
Pull!
划!
Together, pull!
提桨! 划!
Pull!
划!
Together, pull!
提! 划!
There's no hiding from this, son.
这是躲不掉的 孩子
What is it you think you can do out there, on this thing?
你以为你们能帮到什么? 就凭这玩意?
There's not just us. A call went out.
我们不是孤军作战 号令下来了
We aren't the only ones to answer, you know.
大家都挺身而出
You don't even have guns.
你们连枪都没有!
Do you have a gun?
你有枪吗?
Yes, of course. A rifle, a 303.
有 当然了! 来复步枪 303口径
Did it help you against the dive bombers and the U-boats?
它能帮你回击俯冲轰炸机吗? U型潜艇呢?
You're an old fool.
你真是个老糊涂
I'm not going back.
我不会回去的!
I'm not going back.
不会回去的!
Turn it around.
掉头返航!
I'm not turning round.
我们不会掉头的
Turn it around!
掉回去!
Turn it...
让它掉...
- Calm it down, mate. - Turn it around!
- 冷静 老兄! - 掉头回去
Wait, wait!
冷静 冷静
Calm it down, mate.
冷静点 老兄!
George?
乔治?
George!
乔治?!
What have you done?
你都做了什么?
Okay, you're all right, George.
好的 你没事了 乔治
You're all right.
你没事的!
Hang on. Okay. Okay, just...
坚持住
That's it. That's good enough.
好的 现在
It's gonna keep some pressure on. There we go.
要给你压一下 好了
There we go.
好了
Can you hear me, George?
能听到我吗 乔治?
Come on, lads!
加把劲 伙计们
Come on! Come on, boys!
加把劲 伙计们
It's a pier.
等到海水涨起来
For when the water comes in.
就把它当码头用
The tide's turning now.
现在在涨潮了
How can you tell?
你怎么知道?
The bodies come back.
尸体都漂回来了
Hey.
嘿!
Hey, Highlanders!
嘿! 高地兵们!
Hey, Highlanders!
嘿! 高地兵们!
What's that way?
那边是什么?
A boat.
有艘船
She's grounded.
搁浅了
Not when the tide comes in, she's not.
等到涨潮后 就不是了
Be a brave lad.
挺住 兄弟
You and Mr. Dawson?
遇见你和道森先生
It's the best thing I've ever done.
是我做过最棒的事情
You're all right. You're okay.
你没事的 你很好
Sea Cadet. It's the only thing I've ever done.
参加海事青年团 那是我做过的唯一一件事了
It's all right. It's okay. Just have some water.
没事的 好了 喝口水吧
I told my dad...
我跟父亲说过
I've done nothing at school
我在学校里虽然一事无成
and that I would do something one day.
可总有一天会混出点名堂
Maybe get in the local paper.
也许会登上本地报纸
Maybe my teachers would see it.
也许老师们会读到我的报道
Okay, get some rest.
好了 休息一下
I need you back up on deck as soon as you're able.
等你恢复了 甲板上我还需要你
I can't.
做不到
What?
什么?
I can't see.
我看不见了
Sir.
长官
The French have been forced back on the western side.
西侧的法军已经被迫后撤了
They're still holding a perimeter?
但原来的防线还在吧?
For now.
目前是的
Officer coming through. Move yourselves. Move yourselves!
给长官让路 都让让 让让!
Where are the destroyers?
驱逐舰在哪里?
There'll be one soon.
很快会再来一艘
One?
一艘?
After yesterday's losses, it's one ship on the mole at a time.
经过昨天的损失 现在一次就来一艘了
The battle is here.
这就是战场
What the hell are they saving them for?
他们藏着船究竟想做什么?
The next battle.
为了以后的战斗
The one for Britain.
为了保卫不列颠
It's the same with the planes.
飞机也一样
But it's right there.
可英国近在眼前!
You can practically...
你几乎可以看...
Seeing home doesn't help us get there, Colonel.
就算看得到 也不意味着你能平安返家 上尉
They need to send more ships.
那边得增派更多船只
Every hour the enemy pushes closer.
敌人时刻都在逼近
They've activated the small vessels pool.
当局已经启用"小型运力池"来增援了
Small vessels?
"小型运力"
It's the list of civilian boats for requisition.
也就是征召民船
Civilian?
民船?
We need destroyers.
我们要的是驱逐舰
Small boats can load from the beach.
小船可以到海滩上载人
Not in these conditions.
但现在不合适
Well, I'd rather face waves than dive bombers.
比起俯冲轰炸 我宁愿它波浪滔天
No, you're right. They won't get up in this.
说的没错 这海况没法出航
The Royal Engineers are building piers from lorries.
皇家工兵团在用卡车搭建临时码头
At least that should help us when the tide comes back.
起码在涨潮后能派上用场
Well, we'll know in six hours' time.
我们只有6个小时
I thought the tides were every three?
不是3小时一次涨潮吗?
Then it's good that you're army and I'm navy, isn't it?
所以才说 你是陆军 我是海军 对吧?
There. Vanquisher.
那儿 "征服者"号驱逐舰...
Where's the crew?
船员去哪儿了?
Probably got spooked after they ran aground.
可能是搁浅后害怕了
Scarpered up the beach.
逃到了海滩上
Why?
为什么?
'Cause we're outside the perimeter. Enemy could be right there.
因为我们在防线外头 敌人可能就在附近
All right, best shut ourselves inside, boys.
好的 咱们最好藏到里头 弟兄们!
Wait for the high tide.
然后待到涨潮
How long's that?
那要多久?
Every three hours.
3小时一次
I've put a bit of pressure on it.
我用力压住了伤口
Strapped him up, made him comfortable.
给他缠上了绷带 希望能他能舒服些
What?
什么?
It's bad, Dad.
他情况很糟 爸爸
Well, should we turn back?
我们要不要掉头?
We've come so far.
船都到这了
Dad, is that one of ours?
那边是咱们的飞机吗?
That's a Heinkel. They'll go for that minesweeper there.
那架是海因克尔轰炸机 他们要攻击那艘扫雷舰
Hang on. Shouldn't we stand by to pick up survivors?
我们是不是要准备援救幸存者了?
To do that we have to survive ourselves.
先活下来再说吧
Poke your head out. See if the water's come in.
把头伸出去 看看涨潮了没
Talkative sod, aren't you?
你不是很健谈么?
It's barely come in at all.
几乎没有
- Fuck's sake. - Calm down.
- 他妈的! - 冷静点!
What goes out comes back in again, right?
有退潮自然会有涨潮 不是么?
Yeah, but how long?
对啊 但要等多久?
Spitfires!
喷火战斗机!
Come on.
加油
Come on, come on.
加油 加油
Dad, he got him!
爸爸! 他打中了!
Yeah! Yeah!
好!
The Heinkel's moving off.
轰炸机飞走了!
Yeah.
对!
Oh, no.
噢 不
Smoke from the Spitfire!
那架喷火战斗机着火了!
Watch for a parachute!
注意降落伞的位置!
Are you German?
- 你是德国人?
No, Dutch. Dutch!
- 不 荷兰人! 我是荷兰人!
Merchant navy.
我是商船队的
Here to pick you up. To help you.
- 来接你们 来帮忙的
Why'd you leave your boat?
- 干嘛要离开船?
In case the Germans come.
我们担心德国人会过来
We wait up the beach.
我们在海滩上
With the soldiers. Wait for the tide.
跟大家一起 等涨潮呢
You came back. The tide must be in.
你回来了 那肯定是涨潮了
Coming. Coming, yes.
对 涨了...没错儿
But more hours till we float.
但还得再等几个小时 船才能浮起来
Hours?
几个小时!
Why'd you come back?
那怎么现在就回来了?
Not so heavy when I left.
我走的时候船里可没这么多人啊!
No 'chute!
没有降落伞!
Best of luck, Collins.
祝你好运 柯林斯
Collins, do you read?
柯林斯 你还好吗?
He's down.
飞机坠毁了
Dad.
Dad, watch the engine.
爸 看那引擎
Dad, he's down. There was no 'chute.
他完蛋了 他没有降落伞
Dad, come on. There was no 'chute.
爸 别去了 他没降落伞
He's probably dead.
估计人已经死了
Damn it, I hear you, Peter! I hear you!
彼得 别说了 我听到了
He may be alive. Maybe.
说不定还活着呢 谁说得准
We may be able to help him.
也许还能救他一命
No! Then they'll know we're in here.
别乱来! 我们会暴露的
Why else are they shooting at us?
除了咱们 他们还能射谁?!
Look at the grouping.
你们看那队形
Target practice.
在练靶子而已
Go. Plug it. Go, go.
去 堵上它 快去
We have to plug it.
咱们得把洞堵上!
After you, mate.
那你先请吧!
You ready? Go!
怎么离开这儿?!
How do we get off? Do we need to ditch some ballast?
我们得扔掉些压舱物?!
Weight! Do we need to lose weight?
太重了! 我们要减轻重量!
Weight. Weight, yes.
减重 对
Yes.
没错
Somebody needs to get off.
我们要送个人出去
Well volunteered.
有人自愿么?
We don't need a volunteer.
不必这样
I know someone who ought to get off.
我知道谁该出去...
This one.
就是他
He's a German spy.
他是德国间谍
Don't be daft.
别瞎说
He's a fucking Jerry.
他是德国鬼子
Have you noticed he hasn't said a word?
你们有没有注意到他一直一言不发
'Cause I have.
我是注意到了
He don't speak English.
他根本就不会英语
If he does it's with an accent that's thicker than sauerkraut sauce.
就算会说 也带着一股浓浓的德国泡菜味
You're daft. Tell him.
胡说八道 快回击他
Yeah.
没错
Tell me.
尽管说吧
Tell me, Gibson.
说啊 吉布森!
Tell me!
说话!
Tell him, for God's sake!
我的天 说句话啊!
A frog.
青蛙佬
A bloody frog.
你个臭青蛙佬
A cowardly little queue-jumping frog.
插队的懦夫
Who's Gibson, eh?
吉布森又是谁 嗯?
Some naked, dead Englishman lying out on that sand?
肯定是沙滩上某个裸死的英国人
Did you at least have the decency to bury him?
你扒完他的衣服 有没有把人安葬好?
He did. I helped him. I thought it was his mate.
葬好了 我俩一块埋的 我以为那是他的战友
- Maybe he killed him. - He didn't kill him.
- 没准儿就是他杀的吉布森呢 - 他没杀那人
How do we know?
你又怎么知道?!
How hard is it to find a dead Englishman on Dunkirk beach?
在这儿的海滩上找一具英国人尸体 能有多难?
He didn't kill anyone.
他没杀人
He was just looking for a way off the sand, like the rest of us.
他跟咱们一样 只想赶紧离开这鬼地方!
Haven't they had enough practice by now?
那边枪还没练够吗?!
They're trying to make sure she won't float.
他们在确保船没法浮起来
Will she still float?
这船还能浮起来?!
Float, yes. Yes, with less weight.
浮起来 可以的 减轻重量就行了
And we know who's getting off.
最该赶谁出去 大家心里都清楚
No, you can't do that. He's French. He's on our side.
不能那样 他是法国的盟友 自己人
Go on. Up you go.
好啊 那你走吧
As soon as he pokes his head out, they'll slaughter him.
你把他赶出去 他就死定了
Better him than me.
反正死的不是我
It's not fair.
这不公平
Survival's not fair.
保命要紧 扯啥公平
No, it's shit.
说得对
It's fear, and it's greed.
都怕死 都贪生
Fate pushed through the bowels of men.
那就以多服少
Shit.
妈的
He saved our lives.
他救过大家的命
And he's about to do it again.
那他马上可以再救一次了!
No, don't! Stop!
不! 等一等!
Somebody's gotta get off, so the rest of us can live.
必须得让个人下船 不然全都活不成
If you wanna volunteer...
你愿不愿意出去?
Fuck no.
没门儿
I'm going home.
我要回家
And if this is the price?
如果这就是条件呢?
I'll live with it.
我可以接受
But it's wrong.
但这错得离谱
Go on!
出去!
One man's not going to make enough difference.
就赶一个人出去 也没多大用
You'd best hope it does, because you'd be volunteering next.
你最好希望这招有用 不然下一个就轮到你了
What?
什么?
We're regimental brothers, mate.
伙计 大家都是战友
It's just the way it is.
就该有牺牲自己的觉悟
We float!
浮起来了!
We float!
浮起来了!
Start the bloody engine!
快启动发动机!
Afternoon.
下午好
I'm sorry, son. I really don't know.
抱歉 朋友 我...我真的不知道
You're right not moving him.
你做的对 不该挪动他
You've done the best for him you can.
你已经尽全力了
We've wasted the day.
我们白忙了一天
I share your frustration, Colonel.
我也很沮丧 上校
Johnny!
约翰尼!
Grounded trawler, taking fire.
那艘搁浅的拖网渔船着火了
They're breaking through the dunes to the east.
敌人从东侧沙丘带攻了过来
This is it.
守不住了
Plug the holes!
堵住弹孔!
With what?
用什么堵
Plug the holes!
堵住弹孔!
Other side! Other side!
那边 去那边堵住
What do you see?
看到什么了?
Home.
Is he all right? The boy?
他还好吧? 小伙?
No.
No, he's not.
他不好
Dad!
爸!
Come on. Come on, Farrier. Come on.
加油 加油
There's men in the water!
那边有人在漂着
Oil.
It's oil. Oil. You're getting into oil!
油 浮油! 你要开进浮油里了!
Keep coming.
继续往下走
Plenty of room.
下面空间足够
All right, below deck.
好了 到下面去
Abandon ship!
- 弃船! - 弃船!
Gibson! Leave it!
吉布森 快走
Below decks.
到舱里吧
Listen, we have to get as many of you on board as we can
我们得让尽量多的人上船
before that oil catches fire.
不然浮油着火就全完了
You go below decks or you get off my boat. That's your choice.
你要么挪进舱去 要么就别待船上 自己选吧
Keep coming.
后面的跟上
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Careful! Careful down there!
小心! 小心! 别碰着他!
Careful! Careful down there!
小心! 小心! 别碰着他!
He's dead, mate.
他死了 伙计
So be bloody careful with him.
那更不要动他!
Um, will he be okay?
他能挺过去么?
The boy?
那个年轻人?
Yeah.
能的
He's coming back round.
飞机飞回来了
He's coming back round!
飞机飞回来了!
Come on, Farrier. Come on.
伙计 动作快点!
Get off the ship!
快跳船!
Come on, Farrier. Get around them.
加油! 再打下一架
Come on, come on.
加油!
Go.
快开船!
Go! Go! Go!
快! 快!
Go!
快! 快! 快!
Easy.
慢点
Take me home.
带我回家吧
Where are you from?
你们是哪儿的?
Out of Dartmouth!
达特茅斯附近
Christ.
我的天
You from Deal?
从迪尔来的吗?
I am!
是的
You watch the current at the mouth!
小心出口的水流!
Aye.
好的
And thank you!
谢谢你们!
That's a fighter.
有架敌机
Yes, an Me 109.
嗯 一架ME-109 从南边飞来了
From the south. Peter, you take the tiller.
彼得 你来掌舵
Listen for my instructions.
听我指令
Point her south!
往南开
Full speed, Peter.
全速前进 彼得
Keep coming round.
它一直在盘旋
Keep coming.
要飞过来了
Before he fires, he's gotta drop his nose. I'll give you the signal.
它开火前肯定会降低高度 等我信号
- Now? - No, no. Wait.
- 现在吗? - 不不 再等等...
Wait for him to commit to his line.
等它开始瞄准了...
Now!
就现在!
He's gone.
飞机坠毁了
Yeah, bigger fish to fry.
是啊 掉海里喂鱼了
How'd you know that stuff, anyway?
你又怎么知道这些的?
My son's one of you lot.
我儿子也是空军
I knew he'd see us through.
我知道他会保佑咱们的
You're RAF?
你是皇家空军的?
No. Not me.
不 不是我
My brother. He flew Hurricanes.
是我兄弟 还开过飞机横穿飓风呢
Died third week into the war.
开战第三周就牺牲了
No, stay downstairs, please.
麻烦待着 不要走动
We just wanna see the cliffs.
我们只是想看看海崖
- Is it Dover? - No.
- 那是多佛港么? - 不
That's Dorset.
那是多塞特港
But it's home.
终究是回家了
We let you all down, didn't we?
我们是不是让你们失望了?
Christ, how many you got in there?
我的天 你这船上装了多少人?
Make your way to the trains.
走到火车上去
Where the hell were you?
大家参战 你又在哪!
They know where you were.
他们知道你的壮举
Bye.
再见
Cup of tea?
喝茶吗?
Cup of tea?
喝杯茶吗?
Well done. Well done.
干得漂亮
Well done, lads.
干得漂亮!
Well done. Well done, lads.
干得漂亮 小伙子们
Well done.
干得漂亮
All we did is survive.
我们只是勉强活下来了而已
That's enough.
这就够了
Well done.
干得漂亮
Well done.
干得漂亮!
That old bloke wouldn't even look us in the eye.
那老家伙都不愿正眼瞧咱们
Come on, private!
快过来吧 列兵
I know we're officers, but it's us or the enemy.
我知道军官优先 但不是敌死就是我亡
So now is not the time to be particular.
不是讲究这些时候
Well, Churchill got his 30,000.
已经撤回3万人了
And then some.
那可不止
Almost 300,000.
快有30万人了
So far.
到目前为止
So far?
目前为止?
I'm staying.
我要留下来
For the French.
等法军
Hey!
嘿!
Where are we?
我们到哪儿了?!
Siding. You'll be pulling in in a minute.
临时停靠 马上就开车了
What station?
到哪一站?
Woking.
沃金站
Grab me one of them papers.
帮我拿份报纸吧
Go on!
快去啊!
敦刻尔克:三十三万五千人获救!
丘吉尔在众议院发表关于敦刻尔克撤退的演讲
Can't bear it.
我不忍心读下去
You read it.
你念出来吧
Can't bear it?
不忍心?
They'll be spitting at us in the streets.
要是他们没有锁起门来等着沦陷
If they're not locked up waiting for the invasion.
那就肯定是到街上朝咱啐唾沫了
"Wars are not won by evacuations."
"战争从不是靠撤退取胜的"
I can't look.
我看不下去了
"But there was a victory inside this deliverance,"
"但应当注意到
"which should be noted."
这次救援却孕育了胜利"
"Our thankfulness at the escape of our army"
"众多盟军士兵得以成功撤回 我们对此满怀喜悦"
"must not blind us to the fact that what has happened"
"但不能因此 就对目前在法国和比利时的盟军溃败
"in France and Belgium is a colossal military disaster."
视而不见"
"We must expect another blow to be struck almost immediately."
"我们还须准备好 承受接踵而至的打击"
"We shall go on to the end."
"我们将战斗到底"
"We shall fight in France."
"我们将在法国领土上作战"
"We shall fight on the seas and oceans."
"我们将在海洋中作战"
"本地男孩 乔治·米尔斯 年仅17岁 敦刻尔克的救人英雄"
"We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air."
"我们将以越来越大的信心和越来越强的力量在空中作战"
"We shall defend our island whatever the cost..."
"我们将不惜一切代价 保卫本土"
What?
什么?!
"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be."
"我们将不惜一切代价 保卫本土"
"We shall fight on the beaches."
"我们将在滩头作战"
"We shall fight on the landing grounds."
"我们将在敌人的登陆地作战"
"We shall fight in the fields and in the streets."
"我们将在田间作战 在街头作战"
"We shall fight in the hills."
"我们将在山区作战"
"We shall never surrender."
"决不投降"
"And even if this island or a large part of it"
"即便全岛或本土的大部沦为敌占
"were subjugated and staring,"
全体民众饥寒交迫"
"then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet,"
"我们海外的帝国子民们"
"would carry on the struggle"
"将在大英舰队的武装和保护下 继续战斗"
"until, in God's good time,"
"一直到天意注定之时"
"the New World, with all its power and might,"
"新的世界 将挺身而出"
"steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."
"倾其全力 拯救旧世界 解放旧世界"