What do you expect? They're savages.
不开化的蛮子 行事当然野蛮了
One lot steals a goat from another lot,
这伙野人顺手牵了那伙野人的羊
before you know it they're ripping each other to pieces.
吃亏的不服气 回来杀个片甲不留呗
I've never seen wildlings do a thing like this.
这不像野人的行径
I never seen a thing like this, not ever in my life.
这种事情我根本没见过
How close did you get?
你靠近观察过吗?
- Close as any man would. - We should head back to the wall.
- 靠得不能更近了! - 咱们返回长城吧
Do the dead frighten you?
死人吓着你了么?
Our orders were to track the wildlings.
我们受命追查野人行踪
We tracked them. They won't trouble us no more.
我们照办了 现在他们再也不会来骚扰我们
You don't think he'll ask us how they died?
你觉得上头不会追问他们的死因吗?
Get back on your horse.
牵马上路
Whatever did it to them could do it to us.
不管是什么东西干的 它连孩子都不放过!
They even killed the children.
很可能也会袭击我们!
It's a good thing we're not children.
幸好我们不是孩子
You want to run away south, run away.
你吓破了胆 尽可以逃回南边啊
Of course they will behead you as a deserter,
只不过 即便你能逃出我的手掌心
if I don't catch you first.
也会被当成逃兵斩首
Get back on your horse.
快去牵马
I won't say it again.
给你最后一次机会
Your dead men seem to have moved camp.
看起来 死人转移阵地啰
See where they went.
四处找找看
Http://asoiaf.HuiJi.WiKi
最专业的华语冰火资料站:冰与火之歌中文维基
Go on, father's watching.
再来一次 父亲看着你呢
Fine work as always. Well done.
绣得还是这么漂亮!太棒了!
I love the detail that you've managed to get in these corners.
边角细节的花纹可以说是尽善尽美
And which one of you was a marksman at 10?
你们哪个是十岁时就百发百中的?
Keep practicing, Bran.
接着练 布兰
Don't think too much, Bran.
别想太多了 布兰
Relax your bow arm.
持弓臂要放松
Quick, Bran! Faster.
快追啊 布兰!加油!
A guardsman just rode in from the hills.
巡逻队从丘陵地送信回来
They've captured a deserter from the Night's Watch.
逮住了一名守夜人军团的逃兵
Get the lads to saddle their horses.
去取寒冰剑 准备坐骑
He swore an oath, Cat.
他背弃了誓言 凯特
The law is law, my lady.
按律当斩 夫人
Tell Bran he's coming too.
这次把布兰也带上
10 is too young to see such things.
十岁的孩子恐怕不合适…
He won't be a boy forever.
他不可能永远是个孩子
And winter is coming.
更何况凛冬将至
Lad, go run back and get the rest.
小子 去后面把剩下的箭取回来
I saw the white walkers.
我看见异鬼了…
The white walkers, I saw them.
异鬼…我看见它们了…
I know I broke my oath.
我知道自己背弃了誓言
And I know I'm a deserter.
我是个逃兵
I should have gone back to the wall and warned them, but...
我应该回长城去报警 只是…
I saw the white walkers.
我看见了异鬼
People need to know.
您必须警告他们
If you can get word to my family...
再给我家里捎句话…
Tell them I'm no coward.
告诉他们我不是懦夫
Tell them I'm sorry.
告诉他们我很抱歉
In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon,
以安达尔人和“先民”的国王
- the first of his name... - Don't look away.
- 七国统治者… - 别转开头
- ...King of the Andals and the First Men... - Father will know if you do.
- …暨全境守护者… - 父亲会知道的
...Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm,
…拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世之名
I, Eddard of the House Stark,
我 史塔克家族的艾德
Lord of Winterfell and warden of the north,
临冬城公爵与北境守护
sentence you to die.
在此宣判你死刑
You understand why I did it?
你知道我为什么要杀他?
Jon said he was a deserter.
琼恩说他是个逃兵
But do you understand why I had to kill him?
那我为何要亲自行刑?
"Our way is the old way"?
“我们家族遵循古老的传统”?
The man who passes the sentence
判决死刑的人
should swing the sword.
必须亲自动手
Is it true he saw the white walkers?
他真的看见异鬼了吗?
The white walkers have been gone for thousands of years.
异鬼早已经消失了几千年
So he was lying?
所以他是骗人的?
A madman sees what he sees.
疯子总是把幻想当真
There are no mountain lions in these woods.
附近森林里没有山狮
There are no direwolves south of the wall.
绝境长城以南没有冰原狼
Now there are five.
眼前不就有五只
You want to hold it?
想抱抱吗?
Where will they go?
他们以后怎么办呢?
Their mother's dead.
他们的妈妈死了
They don't belong down here.
他们不属于这个地方
Better a quick death.
不如趁早了结
They won't last without their mother.
没有母狼他们活不长
- Right. Give it here. - No!
- 好 把那东西递过来 - 不要!
Put away your blade.
把匕首拿开
I take orders from your father, not you.
你父亲才有资格下令 你没有
- Please, father! - I'm sorry, Bran.
- 求你了 爸爸! - 抱歉 布兰
There are five pups...
总共有五只小狼…
One for each of the Stark children.
而您恰好有五个孩子
The direwolf is the sigil of your house.
冰原狼又是史塔克家族的纹章
They were meant to have them.
他们是注定要拥有这些小狼的
You will train them yourselves.
你们得亲自训练他们
You will feed them yourselves.
亲自喂养他们
And if they die, you will bury them yourselves.
如果他们夭折 你们还得亲手埋葬他们
The runt of the litter... That one's yours, Snow.
狼群的弃儿 非你莫属嘛 雪诺
As your brother, I feel it's my duty to warn you
作弟弟的有责任提醒你
- It's starting to show. - And you never worry about anything.
- 别愁眉苦脸的 - 你向来是这样满不在乎
When we were seven and you jumped off the cliffs at Casterly Rock,
记得咱们七岁那年 在凯岩城
100-foot drop into the water,
你就敢从百尺高的悬崖往水里跳
and you were never afraid.
一点都不害怕
There was nothing to be afraid of until you told father.
在你告诉父亲之前 本来没什么好怕的
"We're Lannisters.
“我们是兰尼斯特家的人”
Lannisters don't act like fools."
“兰尼斯特决不当耍把戏的傻子”
What if Jon Arryn told someone?
你怎么知道琼恩·艾林没说出去?
But who would he tell?
他能说给谁听?
- My husband. - If he told the king, both our heads
- 我丈夫 - 倘若他告诉了国王
would be skewered on the city gates by now.
你我的人头早已高挂城头
Whatever Jon Arryn knew or didn't know, it died with him.
不管琼恩·艾林打听到些什么 那些都被他带进了坟墓
And Robert will choose a new Hand of the King... someone to do his job
劳勃会找位新首相…找个人替他当差
while he's off fucking boars and hunting whores...
他才好继续干野猪 猎妓女…
Or is it the other way around?
咦 我说反了吗?
And life will go on.
反正就是一切照旧呗
You should be the Hand of the King.
当首相的该是你才对
That's an honor I can do without.
饶了我吧
Their days are too long,
这首相作得辛苦
their lives are too short.
命却不长
and I still feel like an outsider
每当来到这里
when I come here.
我仍然感觉自己像个外人
You have five northern children.
你养育了五个北方的孩子
You're not an outsider.
怎可能还是外人?
I wonder if the old gods agree.
远古旧神可未必同意
It's your gods with all the rules.
你的七神才有那许多规矩呢
I am so sorry, my love.
我很难过 亲爱的
- Tell me. - There was a raven from King's Landing.
- 什么事? - 有只乌鸦从君临送信来
Jon Arryn is dead.
琼恩·艾林过世了
I know he was like a father to you.
我知道他对你有如生父再世
- Your sister, the boy? - They both have their health,
- 你妹妹和她的孩子呢? - 他们平安无恙
The raven brought more news...
信上还说到别的事…
The king rides for Winterfell...
国王正在前往临冬城的路上
and all the rest of them.
和大半朝臣
If he's coming this far north...
他千里迢迢深入北境
There's only one thing he's after.
只可能有一个原因…
You can always say no, Ned.
你可以拒绝他的 奈德
We'll need plenty of candles for Lord Tyrion's chamber.
提利昂大人的卧室里要多放些蜡烛
I'm told he reads all night.
据说他会通宵读书
I'm told he drinks all night.
我却听说他会通宵酗酒
How much could he possibly drink? A man of his...
能喝多少呢?他那样的…
We've brought up eight barrels of ale from the cellar.
我们从窖里提了八桶麦酒上来
- Perhaps we'll find out. - In any case,
- 等着瞧吧 - 无论怎样
Why is your mother so dead set on us getting pretty for the king?
你母亲干嘛非要我们打扮给国王看?
It's for the queen, I bet. I hear she's a sleek bit of mink.
是为了王后吧 我听说她是个臭美的矫情女人
I hear the prince is a right royal prick.
我倒听说王子是个风骚的小色狼
Think of all those southern girls he gets to stab
想想所有被这头小色狼…
with his right royal prick.
上过的南方女孩
Go on, Tommy, shear him good.
来吧 汤姆 给他剪漂亮点
He's never met a girl he likes better than his own hair.
他爱这鸡窝头胜过爱姑娘
Gods, but they grow fast.
诸神在上 他们长得真快
I saw the king. He's got hundreds of people.
我看见国王了 他的队伍有几百号人呢
How many times have I told you no climbing?
我说过多少次不许乱爬?
But he's coming right now... down our road.
但国王马上就要到了…就在大道上呢
I want you to promise me,
我要你跟我保证
- Do you know what? - What?
- 你知道吗? - 知道什么?
You always look at your feet before you lie.
你撒谎之前总是会盯着脚看
Run and find your father. Tell him the king is close.
快跑去找你父亲 说国王马上就到
Where's Arya? Sansa, where's your sister?
艾莉亚上哪儿去了?珊莎 你妹妹呢?
What are you doing with that on?
你戴着这玩意儿做什么?
- Cat! - Your Grace.
- 凯特! - 陛下
Nine years... Why haven't I seen you? Where the hell have you been?
九年了…怎就见不着你呢?你死到哪里去了?
Guarding the north for you, Your Grace.
替您守护北境啊 陛下
Winterfell is yours.
临冬城听候您差遣
- Where's the Imp? - Will you shut up?
- 小恶魔在哪儿呢? - 你闭嘴行吗?
Who have we here?
这些都是谁啊?
My, you're a pretty one.
啊 美人胚子
Oh, show us your muscles.
给咱们展示一下你的肌肉
You'll be a soldier.
你会是个好战士
That's Jaime Lannister, the queen's twin brother.
那就是詹姆·兰尼斯特啦 王后的孪生弟弟
Would you please shut up?
拜托 你闭嘴行吗?
Take me to your crypt. I want to pay my respects.
带我到你们家墓窖去 我要聊表敬意
We've been riding for a month, my love.
亲爱的 我们奔波了一个月
Surely the dead can wait.
要看死人也不用这么着急
Where's the Imp?
小恶魔究竟在哪儿呢?
Where is our brother?
我们的弟弟哪儿去了?
Go and find the little beast.
把这小畜生给我找回来
Tell me about Jon Arryn.
跟我说说琼恩·艾林的事
One minute he was fine and then...
前阵子他还好端端的 然后…
Burned right through him, whatever it was.
那病活活把他给燃尽了
He never had to teach you much, but me?
他可没为你伤脑筋 对我就不同了
You remember me at 16?
还记得我十来岁那会儿吗?
All I wanted to do
成天盘算着怎么拿锤子砸人
was crack skulls and fuck girls.
怎么多搞几个女孩诸如此类
- He showed me what was what. - Aye.
- 是他教诲我为人之道 - 是吧
Don't look at me like that. It's not his fault I didn't listen.
别这样看着我 我不受教又不是他的错
I need you, Ned...
我需要你帮忙 奈德
down at King's Landing, not up here where you're no damn use to anybody.
跟我南下君临 不要一个人躲在这世界尽头 毫无用武之地
Lord Eddard Stark,
艾德·史塔克大人
I would name you the Hand of the King.
我将任命你为国王之手
I'm not worthy of the honor.
恐怕我不足以胜任此等要职
I'm not trying to honor you. I'm trying to get you to run my kingdom
我才不要为你着想 我是打算让你来治理国家
while I eat, drink and whore my way to an early grave.
而我呢?痛痛快快地吃喝玩乐 嫖个过瘾
Damn it, Ned, stand up.
妈的 奈德 快站起来
You helped me win the Iron Throne,
你既然帮我得到了这张该死的铁椅子
now help me keep the damn thing.
就该帮我保住它吧
We were meant to rule together.
我们注定是要并肩治理国家的
If your sister had lived, we'd have been bound by blood.
倘若你妹妹还活着 我们就该是联姻手足了
Well, it's not too late.
好在现在也不迟
I have a son, you have a daughter.
我有个儿子 你有个女儿
We'll join our houses.
他们会把两家结合在一起
It is true what they say about the northern girls.
北方女孩果然有一套
Did you hear the king's in Winterfell?
你知道国王来临冬城了吗
I did hear something about that.
略有耳闻
And the queen and her twin brother.
同行的还有王后和她的弟弟
They say that he is the most handsome man in the Seven Kingdoms.
大家都说他是七国上下最帅的男人
And the other brother?
那另一个弟弟呢?
- The queen has two brothers? - There's the pretty one,
- 王后有两个弟弟吗? - 一个脸蛋俊
and there's the clever one.
一个脑子灵
Mmm, I hear they call him the Imp.
嗯嗯 我听说人们叫他小恶魔
I hear he hates that nickname.
我却听说他讨厌这个外号
Oh? I hear he's more than earned it.
是嘛? 我觉得这个外号倒是名副其实
I hear he's a drunken little lecher,
他真是个贪杯的小色鬼
prone to all manner of perversions.
精通各种风流姿势哟
We've been expecting you, Lord Tyrion.
我们等您等的好辛苦啊 提利昂大人!
- Oh! - Already?
- 噢! - 又硬了?
The gods gave me one blessing.
诸神好歹恩赐我一样好东西
- Don't get up. - My lord.
- 继续干你们的 - 大人
Should I explain to you the meaning of a closed door
需要我跟你解释虚掩房门在妓院里的意义吗
- in a whorehouse, brother? - You have much to teach me, no doubt,
- 老哥? - 毫无疑问 这方面知识你比我丰富
but our sister craves your attention.
我来是因为咱们的好姐姐想念你了
She has odd cravings, our sister.
她总是那么爱激动
Now the Starks are feasting us at sundown.
傍晚史塔克家要设宴为我们接风
Don't leave me alone with these people.
别扔下我独自应付
I'm sorry, I've begun the feast a bit early.
不好意思 恐怕我已经提前入席了
And this is the first of many courses.
这位娘子就是开胃菜
I thought you might say that.
我就知道你会这么说
But since we're short on time...
既然时间不等人…
Did you have to bury her in a place like this?
真有必要把她葬在这种地方?
She should be on a hill somewhere
她应该安葬在风景优美的山丘上
with the sun and the clouds above her.
头顶有阳光白云与她为伴
This is where she belongs.
她属于这里
She belonged with me.
她属于我
In my dreams, I kill him every night.
每晚在梦中 我都要杀他一次
It's done, Your Grace.
您已经杀了他 陛下
The Targaryens are gone.
坦格利安家族灭亡了
Not all of them.
但我没能斩尽杀绝
There's our bride-to-be.
我们的准新娘在这儿呢
Look, a gift from Illyrio.
瞧 这是伊利里欧送的礼物
Go on, feel the fabric.
没关系 瞧瞧这料子
Isn't he a gracious host?
他是不是很慷慨啊?
We've been his guests for over a year
我们在他府上住了一年多了
and he's never asked us for anything.
他还没要求过任何回报
Illyrio's no fool.
伊利里欧可不笨
He knows I won't forget my friends
他知道有朝一日当我重登王位
when I come into my throne.
不会忘记雪中送炭的朋友
You still slouch.
你还是弯腰驼背的
You have a woman's body now.
你已经有女人的形态了
I need you to be perfect today.
今天我需要你打起十二分精神
Can you do that for me?
能做到吗?
You don't want to wake the dragon, do you?
你不想唤醒睡龙之怒吧 想不想?
When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister,
我的好妹妹 将来史家为我立传时
they will say it began today.
会说我的统治始自今夜
It's too hot, my lady.
水烫着呢 公主殿下!
The Dothraki are not known for their punctuality.
多斯拉克人可没有守时的概念
Athchomar chomakaan, khal vezhven.
May I present my honored guests?
请允许我介绍府上嘉宾
Viserys of House Targaryen,
安达尔人及先民真正的国王
the third of his name,
坦格利安家族的
the rightful King of the Andals and the First Men,
韦赛里斯三世
Daenerys of House Targaryen.
坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝
Do you see how long his hair is?
你看到他的头发有多长了没?
When Dothraki are defeated in combat,
每当多斯拉克人在战斗中落败
they cut off their braids so the whole world can see their shame.
他们便割去辫子 让全世界知道他们的耻辱
Khal Drogo has never been defeated.
卓戈卡奥一辈子都没吃过败仗
He's a savage, of course,
当然 他不过是个蛮子
but one of the finest killers alive.
却也是世上最厉害的蛮子
And you will be his queen.
而你将会是他的王后
Come forward, my dear.
请上前来 公主
Where is he going?!
他怎么跑了?
- The ceremony is over. - But he didn't say anything.
- 见面仪式已经结束 - 可他还什么都没说呢!
- Did he like her? - Trust me, Your Grace,
- 他喜欢她吗? - 相信我 陛下
if he didn't like her, we'd know.
假如看不上她 他早就发作了
It won't be long now.
用不了多久
Soon you will cross the Narrow Sea
您将率军渡过狭海
and take back your father's throne.
夺回您父王的王位
The people drink secret toasts
全国上下的子民正偷偷举杯
They cry out for their true king.
他们会为真正的国王起而奋战
When will they be married?
究竟何时完婚?
Soon. The Dothraki never stay still for long.
很快 多斯拉克人不是拖泥带水的民族
Is it true they lie with their horses?
他们真的连马都搞吗?
I wouldn't ask Khal Drogo.
最好别在卓戈卡奥面前提这些
Do you take me for a fool?
你当我是笨蛋?
I take you for a king.
我当您是王者
Kings lack the caution of common men.
所谓王者无凡虑
My apologies if I've given offense.
倘若我冒犯了您 我道歉
I know how to play a man like Drogo.
我很清楚怎么跟卓戈这号人打交道
I give him a queen and he gives me an army.
我送他一个王后 他还我一支军队
I don't want to be his queen.
我不想当他的王后
I want us both to go home,
我想带咱俩一起回家
but they took it from us.
但我们的家早给人夺走了
So tell me, sweet sister,
你倒是说说看 好妹妹
how do we go home?
我们怎么回家啊?
We go home with an army.
我们会带着军队
With Khal Drogo's army.
带着卓戈卡奥的千军万马杀回去
I would let his whole tribe fuck you...
只要能得到这支军队 就算得让整个卡拉萨
All 40,000 men and their horses too
四万野蛮人 连同他们的马通通把你操上一遍…
if that's what it took.
我也会同意
Do you think Joffrey will like me?
你觉得乔佛里王子会看上我吗?
What if he thinks I'm ugly?
他嫌我丑怎么办?
Then he is the stupidest prince that ever lived.
那他就是有史以来最蠢的王子了
When would we be married? Soon? Or do we have to wait?
我们什么时候结婚啊?现在吗?还是得再等等?
Hush now. Your father hasn't even said yes.
别激动!婚事你父亲大人还没点头呢
Why would he say no?
他为什么不同意嘛?
He'd be the second most powerful man in the kingdoms.
他很快就要成为一人之下 万人之上的首相了
He'd have to leave home.
但那样他就不得不离开家园
He'd have to leave me.
离开我
You left your home to come here.
你当初不也是离家来这儿的吗?
And I'd be queen someday.
而我有朝一日将成为王后
Please make father say yes!
求你了 让父亲答应下来吧!
- Sansa... - Please please!
- 珊莎… - 求你了求你了!
It's the only thing I ever wanted.
这是我一辈子最大的心愿
Fill that up! Boys, Rodrik, come on.
倒满!小子们 罗德利克 继续喝啊
Rode all day. Didn't want to leave you alone with the Lannisters.
我整日骑马赶回来 就是不忍心让你们独自应付兰尼斯特
Why aren't you at the feast?
你不去里面参加晚宴吗?
Lady Stark thought it might insult the royal family
史塔克夫人认为若让私生子与王族同桌
to seat a bastard in their midst.
对他们是种侮辱
Well, you're always welcome on the wall.
好吧 长城上可没这些拘束
No bastard was ever refused a seat there.
私生子随时都有座
So take me with you when you go back.
你回去的时候带我一起走吧!
- Jon... - Father will let me if you ask him.
- 琼恩… - 只要你去说 父亲大人一定同意
The wall isn't going anywhere.
长城又不会搬家 你不必…
to swear your oath.
宣誓加入守夜人了
You don't understand what you'd be giving up.
恐怕你无法想象将要付出的代价有多大
We have no families.
我们没有家庭
- None of us will ever father sons... - I don't care about that!
- 永远也不会生儿育… - 我才不在乎那个!
You might, if you knew what it meant.
你若是知道这意味着什么 多半就会在乎了
I'd better get inside,
我该进去了
rescue your father from his guests.
好给你父亲解围
Your uncle's in the Night's Watch.
你叔叔可是守夜人?
What are you doing back there?
你在这儿做什么?
Preparing for a night with your family.
酝酿怎么跟你家人共度良宵呗
I've always wanted to see the wall.
我一直想见识见识长城
You're Tyrion Lannister,
你是提利昂·兰尼斯特
the queen's brother?
王后的弟弟?
My greatest accomplishment.
这算是我最大的成就吧
And you... you're Ned Stark's bastard, aren't you?
那你呢…你是奈德·史塔克的私生子 对吧?
Did I offend you? Sorry.
我冒犯到你了吗?抱歉
You are the bastard though.
你确实是个私生子
Lord Eddard Stark is my father.
艾德·史塔克大人是我父亲
And Lady Stark is not your mother,
史塔克夫人却不是你母亲
making you the bastard.
这不就结了
Let me give you some advice, bastard.
私生子小弟 让我给你一点建议罢
Never forget what you are.
永远不要忘记自己是什么人
The rest of the world will not.
因为这个世界不会忘记
Wear it like armor
用它来武装自己
and it can never be used to hurt you.
就没有人可以用它来伤害你
What the hell do you know about being a bastard?
你又知道身为私生子是什么样子?
All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes.
全天下的侏儒在他们父亲眼里都跟私生子没两样
You at a feast... It's like a bear in a trap.
你在宴会上 就像头困在笼子的熊
The boy I beheaded...
被我处决的孩子
- Did you know him? - Of course I did.
- 你认识他吗? - 我当然认识
And he was tough, Ned,
但绝非孬种 奈德
Pfft. He was talking madness.
唔…他临死前胡言乱语
Said the walkers slaughtered his friends.
说什么异鬼杀了他的伙伴
The two he was with are still missing.
跟他同行的两名守夜人的确失踪了
Hmph. A wildling ambush.
哼 多半是中了野人的埋伏
Direwolves south of the wall,
冰原狼在长城以南现身
talk of the walkers,
异鬼出没的谣言
and my brother might be the next Hand of the King.
现在我哥哥也要去做首相了
Winter is coming.
真是“凛冬将至”啊
- Uncle Benjen. - Robb boy.
- 班杨叔叔 - 罗柏侄儿
- How are you? - I'm good.
- 你都好吗? - 我很好啊
Is this your first time in the north, Your Grace?
这是您第一次来北方吗 陛下?
Yes. Lovely country.
是的 美丽的国度
I'm sure it's very grim after King's Landing.
我敢说 跟君临相比 这儿一定严酷得紧
I remember how scared I was when Ned brought me
我还记得奈德第一次带我来这儿的时候
up here for the first time.
我有多么恐惧
Hello, little dove.
你好 小白鸽
But you are a beauty.
你真美啊
- How old are you? - 13, Your Grace.
- 多大了? - 十三岁 陛下
You're tall. Still growing?
挺高的啊 还在长个吗?
I think so, Your Grace.
我想是吧 陛下
And have you bled yet?
那你有过月事了吗?
Your dress, did you make it?
你的裙服 是你自己绣的?
Such a talent. You must make something for me.
真是心灵手巧 日后也为我绣点什么吧
I hear we might share a grandchild someday.
风传咱们两家要抱孙子了
Your daughter will do well in the Capital.
你的女儿定会成为宫中的明珠
Such a beauty shouldn't stay hidden up here forever.
这朵鲜花不应该埋没在这里
- Your pardon. - I hear we might be neighbors soon.
- 让一让 - 听说咱们要做邻居了
- I hope it's true. - Yes,
- 但愿如此 - 不错
the king has honored me with his offer.
国王陛下有意赐予我一份莫大的荣誉
I'm sure we'll have a tournament
何不顺水推舟呢…我们才好继续举办比武会
to celebrate your new title... if you accept.
以庆祝您走马上任
It would be good to have you on the field.
跟您下场子切磋会很有趣
The competition has become a bit stale.
都是些老对手太无聊了
- I don't fight in tournaments. - No?
- 我不参加比武会 - 为什么?
Getting a little old for it?
年纪大了怕不方便吗?
I don't fight in tournaments
我不参加比武会
because when I fight a man for real
是因为跟人真刀真枪干上的时候
I don't want him to know what I can do.
我不想让对手知道我的本事
She always does this.
她老是捣蛋
This was my favorite dress.
这是我最喜欢的裙子
She always does it and it's not funny!
她老是捣蛋 这一点也不好玩!
I belong here with you, not down south
我属于这里 属于你 我无意南下
in that rats' nest they call a Capital.
去那个被称之为“都城”的老鼠窝
I won't let him take you.
我不会让他带走你的
The king takes what he wants.
王命难违啊
That's why he's king.
谁能说个“不”字呢?
I'll say, "Listen, fat man."
我会说 “听好了 死胖子”
"You are not taking my husband anywhere.
“不许你带走我老公”
He belongs to me now."
“他是要跟我厮守到老的”
How did he get so fat?
他怎能长那么胖?
He only stops eating when it's time for a drink.
不是吃就是喝 就成那样了呗
It's Maester Luwin, my lord.
鲁温师傅求见 老爷
Pardon, my lord, my lady.
请原谅 老爷 夫人
A rider in the night...
有飞骑深夜赶来…
From your sister.
是您妹妹派来的
- Stay. - This was sent from the Eyrie.
- 你留下来 - 这封信来自鹰巢城
What's she doing at the Eyrie?
她回鹰巢城去做什么?
She hasn't been back there since her wedding.
结婚之后她就没在那儿待过
She's fled the Capital.
她逃出了都城
She says Jon Arryn was murdered.
她说琼恩·艾林乃是被人谋害
By the Lannisters.
被兰尼斯特家
She says the king is in danger.
她还说国王的处境凶险万分
She's fresh widowed, Cat.
你妹妹刚做了寡妇 凯特
She doesn't know what she's saying.
她根本不知道自己在说些什么
Lysa's head would be on a spike right now
此信若是落入他人手里
if the wrong people had found that letter.
莱莎就得掉脑袋
Do you think she would risk her life...
若她没有十足把握
her son's life...
会甘冒这么大风险?
if she wasn't certain her husband was murdered?
赌上自己和儿子的性命吗?
If this news is true
如果此事属实
and the Lannisters conspire against the Throne,
如果兰尼斯特家族觊觎王位
who but you can protect the king?
除了您 又有谁能保护国王呢?
They murdered the last hand.
他们下毒手谋害了前任首相
Now you want Ned to take the job?
你居然让奈德再去作牺牲品?
The king rode for a month
国王马不停蹄地赶了一个月
to ask for Lord Stark's help.
就是来向老爷求援的
He's the only one he trusts.
老爷是他唯一信任的人
You swore the king an oath, my lord.
而您也曾誓言效忠您的国王
He's spent half his life fighting Robert's wars.
他为了劳勃戎马半生 问心无愧
He owes him nothing.
他不欠劳勃什么情
Your father and brother rode south once
你的父亲和兄长只去过南方一次…
on a king's demand.
就是响应国王的召唤…
When do I meet with the Khal?
我何时可以跟卡奥谈判?
We need to begin planning the invasion.
商议进军之事
If Khal Drogo has promised you a crown,
卓戈卡奥既已答应给您一顶王冠
- you shall have it. - When?
- 您就一定能得到 - 何时?
When their omens favor war.
当预兆显示战争吉利的时候
I piss on Dothraki omens.
我管他妈的多斯拉克预兆
I've waited 17 years to get my throne back.
为夺回王位 我已经苦等了十七年
A Dothraki wedding
一场多斯拉克婚礼
without at least three deaths is considered a dull affair.
若没有闹出至少三条人命就算失败
A small gift, for the new khaleesi...
薄礼一份 献给新的卡丽熙
Songs and Histories from the Seven Kingdoms.
这是七国历史和歌谣传奇
Are you from my country?
你可是来自我的故国?
Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island.
在下熊岛的乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士
I served your father for many years.
曾为令尊效命多年
Gods be good, I hope to always serve the rightful king.
诸神在上 我愿永远服侍真正的国王
Dragon's eggs, Daenerys,
这是龙蛋 丹妮莉丝殿下
from the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai.
来自亚夏以东阴影之地
The ages have turned them to stone,
历经千万年而成化石
but they will always be beautiful.
却依旧亮丽动人
Thank you, magister.
谢谢你 总督
Ser Jorah, I don't know how to say
乔拉爵士 我…我不知道多斯拉克语里
thank you in Dothraki.
“谢谢”该怎么说?
There is no word for thank you in Dothraki.
多斯拉克人没有道谢一说
Do you know the common tongue?
你会说通用语吗?
Is "no" the only word that you know?
你只知道这个词吗?
Rough night, Imp?
昨晚够戗吧 小恶魔?
If I get through this without squirting
可不是嘛?
from one end or the other it'll be a miracle.
我没吐别人一身已经是奇迹了
I didn't pick you for a hunter.
没有谁强迫你参加打猎
The greatest in the land... my spear never misses.
怎么?我可是最棒的猎人…“枪无虚发”的哦
It's not hunting if you pay for it.
掏了腰包那就不是打猎了
Are you as good with a spear as you used to be?
你的枪法没退步吧?
No, but I'm still better than you.
不比当年了 但比你还是略胜一筹
I know what I'm putting you through.
我知道你很为难
Thank you for saying yes.
谢谢你应允我
I only ask you because I need you.
若非不得已 我是不会请你出山的
You're a loyal friend.
你是我真正的朋友
You hear me? A loyal friend.
听见没?真正的朋友!
The last one I've got.
如今也是我唯一的朋友
- I hope I'll serve you well. - You will.
- 希望我别令你失望 - 不会的
And I'll make sure you don't look so fucking grim all the time.
只要你别老是摆出这张阴沉的臭脸
Come on, boys, let's go kill some boar!
跟我走 孩子们!去猎几头野猪回来!
Are you completely mad?
你不要命了吗?
- He saw us. - It's all right, it's all right.
- 他瞧见我们了 - 没事 没事
- It's all right. - He saw us!
- 没事 - 他瞧见我们了!
I heard you the first time.
我不是瞎子更不是聋子
Quite the little climber, aren't you?
你这小鬼 挺能爬啊
- How old are you, boy? - 10.
- 今年几岁啦? - 十岁
The things I do for love.
好好想一想 我为爱情做了些什么
冰与火之歌中文维基:HTTP://AsoIaF.HuiJi.WiKi